Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Infinite Canine »

we are here, at least one head of us is here. I'll try to read the game thread, but I have a rather busy morning today. I'll try to get to it later today.

~cd
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #701 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:04 am

ohh my god. I'm going to be reading this game, which is longer than I thought it was. Sorry for this and lurking like a bitch. I'll get to this today I swear (was traveling this week + classwork + other game). expect a degenerate wall post.

~cd.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:24 am

~here's me hoping we are not all vanilla townies... to check for this, it is best to try and lynch the mod.

In post 13, EldritchAbomination wrote:i claim jester
only a non-jester would claim jester.
In post 74, Ginngie wrote:sucker
a very nice combo breaker, unfortunately it did not page top.
In post 94, Ginngie wrote:There might be some pre-crumbs but i can last for days
what the hell is a pre-crumb. Isn't that just a crumb. Also, this is a pr soft-claim for those wondering. And it is on what, page 3 of d1?
In post 98, EldritchAbomination wrote:
S
u
p
c
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: EldritchAbomination
VOTE: Eldritch Abomination[/b]
Some stupid scum bulldookie gambit.
In post 107, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Eldritch

O oy'unun sebebi nedir? Neden boş oy atıp geri çektin?
this is either garbage or some language that is spoken by people is "dookie-hole countries"
In post 126, Varsoon wrote:I know. Can we please not set a troll garbage precedent?
Folks that actually want to play this shit shouldn't have to come to 20+ pages of rubbish before gamestart.
I've seen that shit happen in regular games and it drives me up a wall.
Varsoon's instance on playing a normal game is indicative of him having a more or less normal role. I read this as town, for scum benefit if people are trolling because they can slip under the radar.
In post 172, Ginngie wrote:You’re trying
UBER
hard and dissecting a joke as if it means something super important
this is my sentiment in regards to the whole hydra-buster thing. Although, if it were real, I think it would be against site rules, and thus not technically possible to split the ubermench of a hydra over there. Which, for the record, should never be allowed in a serious game because having so many heads makes it impossible to read.
In post 3, Varsoon wrote:Hey, I found the game thread!

<<< ...The fuck? >>>
ohh great and holy mod, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in mafia as it is in heaven. But gosh-darn-it, why can u swear and we can't?

In post 193, Ginngie wrote:PS PLUS JUST GAVE ME THE GAME

I'M SO HYPED OH MY FUCK

In other news

see ya'll in a week I have other things to attend too lmao
need more explination for this. I do not understand.
In post 210, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 205, mutantdevle wrote:I'm assuming one of the heads just deleted it's role PM :3
I can see that happening for the large hyrda, but I think the mini hydra had a similar issue. I'm wondering if our kind and just mod only PM'd one head.
we have our role pm, I can confirm that. I was just traveling busy this week and only had time to post in one game. Then this game got to 20 some pages which compounded the procrastination.
In post 213, EldritchAbomination wrote:My personal philosophy is that Democracy jumped through all the hoops, came up with a complex set of rules, and participated thoughtfully in their game's discussion (while signing heads and differentiating opinions), and still got loldayvigged, preventing 70% of the hydra from playing.

We can't possibly do worse than Democracy.

This is going to be fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~ A50
communism is certainly worse. So is feudalism when you think about it. I'm in favor of agrarian tribalism personally speaking.
In post 222, EldritchAbomination wrote:you guys might be amused to know that radiantcowbells, maki harukawa, and chesskid were all invited to this hydra at one point

- chesskid
RIP
In post 227, EldritchAbomination wrote:considering we're all suicide bombers
hydra busting would be

questionable
:facepalm:
In post 247, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 167, Infinite Canine wrote:we are here, at least one head of us is here. I'll try to read the game thread, but I have a rather busy morning today. I'll try to get to it later today.

~cd
This is what CD said. This is their only post thus far.

Unless they complained to you in a PM, which would be highly illegal, another way you might know this is via Mafia PT.

Or... third option: you're just guessing.
I am a head of the hyrda. Making a post means that the head who posted it is here. I made the post. Thus I am the one head that is here.
In post 269, EldritchAbomination wrote:am i the only head that realizes the game hasn't started yet

we can just save our vote for the hammer it's okay
for all intents and purposes the game has started
In post 296, Momrangal wrote:Thoughts on just quicklynching one person each day until one of the two factions win?

Pedit: idfk what or who that is
this is a super duper scum tell. Only scum would want to quick lynch without discussion.
In post 314, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: momrangel
this is a good vote, and I endorse this product and or service.
unvote,
vote: momrangel

But, on the other hand I am very down to lynch the hydra just to stop all of the stupidity that they are propagating in this thread.
In post 367, EldritchAbomination wrote:Good news, we're town
Policy lynch contradictions much? Like, shouldn't that be LAL on steroids?

@ loyal vigs, if you claim a kill and it doesn't go through and we lynch who you vigged and the flip town, then we lynch you. This is standard play. you claiming to kill a town member does not, in fact, confirm either of you as anything due to multiball possibility.
In post 583, EldritchAbomination wrote:Love is
just
a four letter word
ftfy
In post 696, TheGoldenParadox wrote:K superhydra, I want you to converse in your PT and give me a readslist. One, cnodensed, readslist, signed by a majority of your players.
Also mastina can I please have a readslist from you? :D
Since this is deliberately the worst game ever maybe the mod is an sk or something.
VOTE: mastina
I fully endorse this, although I would rather see some flips first before burning a lynch on it. I also find both varsoon and TGP to be town due to their active interested in winning the game and for scum hunting.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:26 am

In post 718, Infinite Canine wrote:~here's me hoping we are not all vanilla townies... to check for this, it is best to try and lynch the mod.

In post 13, EldritchAbomination wrote:i claim jester
only a non-jester would claim jester.
In post 74, Ginngie wrote:sucker
a very nice combo breaker, unfortunately it did not page top.
In post 94, Ginngie wrote:There might be some pre-crumbs but i can last for days
what the hell is a pre-crumb. Isn't that just a crumb. Also, this is a pr soft-claim for those wondering. And it is on what, page 3 of d1?
In post 98, EldritchAbomination wrote:
S
u
p
c
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: EldritchAbomination
VOTE: Eldritch Abovotetion
Some stupid scum bulldookie gambit.
In post 107, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Eldritch

O oy'unun sebebi nedir? Neden boş oy atıp geri çektin?
this is either garbage or some language that is spoken by people is "dookie-hole countries"
In post 126, Varsoon wrote:I know. Can we please not set a troll garbage precedent?
Folks that actually want to play this shit shouldn't have to come to 20+ pages of rubbish before gamestart.
I've seen that shit happen in regular games and it drives me up a wall.
Varsoon's instance on playing a normal game is indicative of him having a more or less normal role. I read this as town, for scum benefit if people are trolling because they can slip under the radar.
In post 172, Ginngie wrote:You’re trying
UBER
hard and dissecting a joke as if it means something super important
this is my sentiment in regards to the whole hydra-buster thing. Although, if it were real, I think it would be against site rules, and thus not technically possible to split the ubermench of a hydra over there. Which, for the record, should never be allowed in a serious game because having so many heads makes it impossible to read.
In post 3, Varsoon wrote:Hey, I found the game thread!

<<< ...The fuck? >>>
ohh great and holy mod, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in mafia as it is in heaven. But gosh-darn-it, why can u swear and we can't?

In post 193, Ginngie wrote:PS PLUS JUST GAVE ME THE GAME

I'M SO HYPED OH MY FUCK

In other news

see ya'll in a week I have other things to attend too lmao
need more explination for this. I do not understand.
In post 210, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 205, mutantdevle wrote:I'm assuming one of the heads just deleted it's role PM :3
I can see that happening for the large hyrda, but I think the mini hydra had a similar issue. I'm wondering if our kind and just mod only PM'd one head.
we have our role pm, I can confirm that. I was just traveling busy this week and only had time to post in one game. Then this game got to 20 some pages which compounded the procrastination.
In post 213, EldritchAbomination wrote:My personal philosophy is that Democracy jumped through all the hoops, came up with a complex set of rules, and participated thoughtfully in their game's discussion (while signing heads and differentiating opinions), and still got loldayvigged, preventing 70% of the hydra from playing.

We can't possibly do worse than Democracy.

This is going to be fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~ A50
communism is certainly worse. So is feudalism when you think about it. I'm in favor of agrarian tribalism personally speaking.
In post 222, EldritchAbomination wrote:you guys might be amused to know that radiantcowbells, maki harukawa, and chesskid were all invited to this hydra at one point

- chesskid
RIP
In post 227, EldritchAbomination wrote:considering we're all suicide bombers
hydra busting would be

questionable
:facepalm:
In post 247, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 167, Infinite Canine wrote:we are here, at least one head of us is here. I'll try to read the game thread, but I have a rather busy morning today. I'll try to get to it later today.

~cd
This is what CD said. This is their only post thus far.

Unless they complained to you in a PM, which would be highly illegal, another way you might know this is via Mafia PT.

Or... third option: you're just guessing.
I am a head of the hyrda. Making a post means that the head who posted it is here. I made the post. Thus I am the one head that is here.
In post 269, EldritchAbomination wrote:am i the only head that realizes the game hasn't started yet

we can just save our vote for the hammer it's okay
for all intents and purposes the game has started
In post 296, Momrangal wrote:Thoughts on just quicklynching one person each day until one of the two factions win?

Pedit: idfk what or who that is
this is a super duper scum tell. Only scum would want to quick lynch without discussion.
In post 314, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: momrangel
this is a good vote, and I endorse this product and or service.
unvote,
vote: momrangel

But, on the other hand I am very down to lynch the hydra just to stop all of the stupidity that they are propagating in this thread.
In post 367, EldritchAbomination wrote:Good news, we're town
Policy lynch contradictions much? Like, shouldn't that be LAL on steroids?

@ loyal vigs, if you claim a kill and it doesn't go through and we lynch who you vigged and the flip town, then we lynch you. This is standard play. you claiming to kill a town member does not, in fact, confirm either of you as anything due to multiball possibility.
In post 583, EldritchAbomination wrote:Love is
just
a four letter word
ftfy
In post 696, TheGoldenParadox wrote:K superhydra, I want you to converse in your PT and give me a readslist. One, cnodensed, readslist, signed by a majority of your players.
Also mastina can I please have a readslist from you? :D
Since this is deliberately the worst game ever maybe the mod is an sk or something.
VOTE: mastina
I fully endorse this, although I would rather see some flips first before burning a lynch on it. I also find both varsoon and TGP to be town due to their active interested in winning the game and for scum hunting.

fixed. This is CD by the way
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #728 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:48 am

In post 722, EldritchAbomination wrote:Another catch up with no reads. Super.
I find it really entertaining to play games with people can't read. I explicitly noted that the sentiment of turbo lynching is scummy, and that was my vote. Also, you are one to talk. I don't see a single scum read from ya'll that isn't couched in 40 votes and unvotes. I had atleast one scum read, thus it is not true that I do not have any... and not to mention that I am scum reading you for playing at the village idiot.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #744 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:57 am

In post 734, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 728, Infinite Canine wrote:and not to mention that I am scum reading you for playing at the village idiot.
Contradictions much?

Saying that we're playing a village idiot implies town. Yet you scum read us for that? Lol~
being a village idiot and then trying to act like one are two different things entirely. I think ya'll are doing the latter, not the former. Not to mention that ya'll are constantly trying to cause confusion with nothing posts and bullshit.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #745 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:58 am

~cd
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #749 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 am

my response to remembering the no swearing rule:

@ mod:

Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #760 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:48 am

also, worth noting that my other head is not updating his mish-mash poker game. So idk if site flake. If he doesn't surface, then I'd like to replace in with my normal account so I don't accidentally post on the wrong account and ship. We'll give it another week or so.

Anche, I'm super busy on Mon-Wed every week, so don't expect much. I'll also be traveling tomorrow and then have to chill with the GF, so don't expect much tomorrow from us either.

~cd
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #774 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:15 am

could the stupid hydra please keep their bickering to their goshdarn bickering in the PT. Half the reason I procrastinated on this game was the relentless shipposting.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #775 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:15 am

~cd
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #788 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:43 pm

In post 778, EldritchAbomination wrote:Asking us to do that is like asking us to not troll post. It's never going to happen. K? Thanx.

Have a nice day.
vote: eldritchAbomination

bull-dokie. I call bull. You just said that you are not going to play for your win condition. It is in violation of rule #7 of site wide rules.
@mod, this breaks site rules, please modkill, kthx
In post 780, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 774, Infinite Canine wrote:could the stupid hydra please keep their bickering to their goshdarn bickering in the PT. Half the reason I procrastinated on this game was the relentless shipposting.
step 1: lurk
step 2: find excluses not to play

lazy scum 101, nice scumclaim scumfinite scumnine
I mean, half the reason I said yes to this game is because I can only take one at a time. Hell, I'm afk for literally all of Monday and Wednesday. And Tuesday is reserved for reading, meditation, and babysitting frat-boys on the basketball court. Thursday is dedicated to nursing a hangover. So, just because I don't have 10 heads and also, unlike you, have irl responsibilities means I don't get to post as often, and ur bullship posting makes me not want to do it even more. So go suck an egg.
In post 786, Varsoon wrote:Use piercing damage and bolt.
the quote of the day boys and girls
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:43 pm

~cd
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #790 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:46 pm

No role pms, huh?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Oh nm I did get a role pm. I just didn't see it.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Why are we a good wagon again?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:05 pm

It's probably my fault, i was looking for a number on my pm box and didn't see it. I will do a runthrough later.

TIAM
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:08 pm

CoolDog
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #840 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:45 pm

can ya'll just not?

Also, yeah, lynch the lurker d1, real smart move ya'll are trying to pull.

~cd
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #862 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:49 am

In post 859, EldritchAbomination wrote: just repeating, 99% chance we're the NK. don't waste the mislynch, you've only got so many. :]
scum should definitely not want to risk a technically-insane slot being in LyLo
you will not be the d1 nk for sure.There is no reason for scum to want to kill you when you are spamming the thread and confusing the town with more reads than you have heads. You are of positive scum utility perhaps until lylo, however, assuming that ya'll take the game somewhat seriously, then it wouldn't surprise me if ya'll stopped being insane and deliberated about who to vote for in the PT. I don't really buy this argument.
In post 861, EldritchAbomination wrote:ya tru but that sounds like scum pre-defending town

fwiw our "troll faction" is trolling & gunning for a mislynch
fight back, town!!!! if you all lynch us today you just let the trolls win :P
Does this head think it is true that you are jester?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:52 am

Oops posted as my alt.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #886 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am

Maybe a lurker lynch?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 am

Not at all it's just when it comes down to lynching a contributer or a non contributer I would prefer a non contributer.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 am

Often scum and lurkers are the same people in my experience.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #893 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

Yep.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #899 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Can I get a rundown of the claims so far?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

All claims.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm

In post 903, EldritchAbomination wrote:Okay.

Super Hydra claims include: Jester, Survivor, - this is when we heard about what our role PM was - VT, Jester again, Lawyer, and then scum.

In the Hydra PT... It gets weirder. Claims include infinite Mafia Day Vigilante, VT, Loyal Vigilante, Jester, not scum, and someone supposedly had access to Mafia PT.

These claims brought to you be Eyes Incorporate. You are guarnateed to be enlightened by the services we have to offer. Buy one and get one free today!
Are you saying each head has their own role?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #919 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:14 pm

In post 883, northsidegal wrote:
In post 702, Momrangal wrote:I mean, I don't know about million person but I know cool dog is around.

Also like, I'm still talking about this game and not in general.

Its still exception to the norm so yeah

Pedit: oh hey
if you know that cooldog is around but not posting, what do you make of that?

what's your read on him now? you liked red's vote – what do you make of the most recent interaction with eldrich?
because he only has time to keep up with one game, and guess what, the bastard game takes a back seat, and I got shit to do irl that is more important than you guys (sorry it's the truth). Thus, wait till I get a break some time tomorrrow for me to post some substantial content about what has transpired sense my last post. Now that I don't have 20 pages to read I can devote more energy to posting than the choore of reading all of the spammy bullshit ya'll produce
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #929 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:25 am

In post 918, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 891, Infinite Canine wrote:Often scum and lurkers are the same people in my experience.
That's unnecessary shadethrowing and an opportunistically easy reason to lynch

VOTE: infinity caninine

Finally found the scum
Clear OMGUS. Why even bother trying?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:52 am

In post 866, Ginngie wrote:or we could just have two investigations going into the night without you

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
loyal vigs seem to only really have town utility the night before a mylo where the town gets to either confirm a scum or kill a player they don't want in lylo at worst. It seems burning them early is risky and might put the town in a very difficult to win situation due to a lack of day-information if they shoot early and miss.
In post 896, Aneninen wrote:[
In post 865, EldritchAbomination wrote: Counter solution:
We test the Loyal Vigilantes on us. If we die, then one of them is town. If we don't, we can assume outside interference like role blocker or bus driver.
What if I don't believe those Vig-claimes?
I too am having difficulty believing the claim. the role makes absolutely no sense from either town or scum perspective. It is a stupidly swingy role. And honestly it sounds more like a scum claiming nk-immune-miller-vig instead of an actual town power role. Granted, this is a bastard game though.
In post 903, EldritchAbomination wrote:Okay.

Super Hydra claims include: Jester, Survivor, - this is when we heard about what our role PM was - VT, Jester again, Lawyer, and then scum.

In the Hydra PT... It gets weirder. Claims include infinite Mafia Day Vigilante, VT, Loyal Vigilante, Jester, not scum, and someone supposedly had access to Mafia PT.

These claims brought to you be Eyes Incorporate. You are guarnateed to be enlightened by the services we have to offer. Buy one and get one free today!
see how can this not come from scum? Even in a troll condition like this game, why would you actively play against your win condition like this? Why don't ya'll just ask the mod to re-send your role pm to clear up this confusion so ya'll can even have a hope of being productive and not simply being a wifom machine.
In post 907, EldritchAbomination wrote:Varsoon indirectly claimed Day Vig and took a shot at us.
Vaxkiller claimed to be Hydra buster. Which is exactly what it says on the tin.
Pigeon fake claimed Day Vig.
And why in the heck would everyone be claiming like this in day 1? For the talk of wanting to play seriously, not much seems to have actually come of it...
In post 923, Ginngie wrote:Literally the bird or the hydra
the bird is posting some alright content though, that's the thing. The hydra is litterally posting nothings to confuse the town. And is activily doing such. No town player would do that. I'd honestly not be surprised if the moderated happened to assign the stupid hydra the jester role by "chance" or not.
In post 926, Vaxkiller wrote:I like the people voting the hydra better.

But I want a fun game with lots of poopy posts to read.

Conflicted.
a defense that is not a defense. An active desire for bad, nothing content to spam up the game thread as long as possible. There is only anti-town motivation to want such, for it makes scum hunting harder and confuses the town that mist directs their actions. Wanting "poppy" posts is something scum, not town want.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 am

Loyal vigs also shouldn't shoot tonight, it is stupid and gives scum a huge advantage if ya'll miss.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #962 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 am

Sorry that was me. This is my first time being a hydra and I'm not used to it.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #981 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 pm

In post 980, EldritchAbomination wrote:It better be a policy lynch and not this scum!hydra BS.
This makes no sense and needs to be lynched badly.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #984 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Yes, the idea that an 11 headed hydra would act in any predictable way is hogwash. The fact is that 90% of what they say is at least distracting to finding scum and at worst scum.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:55 pm

There's no reasoning and we're not scum.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:21 am

In post 955, EldritchAbomination wrote:
@Infinite Canine

obnoxiously large and in charge so grabs your attention and you actually read it. Instead of, oh I don't know, skimming it. Or better yet, not reading it

In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:Why don't ya'll just ask the mod to re-send your role pm to clear up this confusion so ya'll can even have a hope of being productive and not simply being a wifom machine.
See.

It's stuff like this :up: that proves that you're not reading our posts and have serious conf!bias by believing that everything we say is a troll post.
In post 905, EldritchAbomination wrote:
I think a few of us have been privately informed of yet another role, for either trolling or strategic reasons.
If you'd read our posts, you'd seen this. :up: :up: :up: :up:
so what you are saying is the the mod is making it so that all of you do not know what your role is? Have all of you asked what your role is, or only some of you. How do ya'll not have a role pm from the mod sitting in your inbox at all times? would not this be the town way to resolve the ambiguity? What town motivation do some of your heads have for keeping the second role secret?
In post 986, TheGoldenParadox wrote:KK.
Me and Red will both loyal vig superhydra. IC seems scummy, and I like the reasoinging behind it.
VOTE: IC
sure, that seems like a rational idea.
In post 993, Ginngie wrote:I'm the hammer always

no matter wat
why? isn't your vote better on a wagon than a hammer.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1233 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 am

In post 1018, Ginngie wrote:Did your dumbass just ask tell me instead of being the hammer, it’s better to be on a wagon?

You do realize that in order to hammer i have to join a wagon lmfao
I was wondering why you always wanted to be the hammer. Also, hammers end wagons, thus you can't be on one if you hammer.
In post 1021, EldritchAbomination wrote: There is no town motivation in keeping a supposed secret role a secret. It's most likely troll purposes.
So either you are scum, or you a break a site-wide rule. Which of the two is it now?
In post 1075, EldritchAbomination wrote:this cooldog wagon is trash whichever one of you supports this should be ashamed
^listen to this guy
In post 1076, northsidegal wrote:i think too many people support it for me to really believe that it flips scum, honestly.
this is stupid logic. Any wagon will eventually have this much support. Thus by your logic, no wagon would hit scum.
In post 1102, Varsoon wrote:If I've actually gotten anything positive from this experience, it is this:
As inclusive as I try to be with my games, I've learned that I should never allow hydra with more than 2 heads.
3 can be okay, depends on the people though.
In post 1162, Varsoon wrote:You're insufferable.
Also, you're scum.
No reason for town!Eldritch to towncase itself.
I agree witht his post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”