A Groundhog Day scenario

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

It's so hard to say. I can point to one move in most games that could have prevented my elimination at the time it happened, but who knows how many more revisions it would take to get the rest of the way?

Greece: Win in one try by not being a dick and/or not using blue text at FTC.
Finale: Targeting a different Purple Reign member at F8 should turn things around a bit, but I don't think I could get Jesse out ever in a million tries between his idol and F4 advantage which he would use to eliminate me every time. Best guess is mutiny round 1, lol.
Hogwarts: I feel like not voting myself out would be a pretty good start, but I wouldn't do this over if I could anyway :]
Dr. Who: Save Storm at 7, vote out my former alliance, then immunity run. Take Jack or Storm to finals.
Arkham City: Knowing that Star Sapphire will come back from Death Row, don't murder her until the twist is over, or hope someone else does it. Granted, I had other problems that would take working on, probably tens of tries to figure that out.
Eon: Don't give up my vote in the challenge. Likely a lot of tries to win here considering I came nowhere close.
Abridged: Win final immunity. I expect this would take many tries.
Civ: I honestly don't know. I'd probably start over from the beginning.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 am