Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Montosh »

I don't consider it a lolhammer btw.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

But Judge,
I
don't consider it murder
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 849, Montosh wrote:I think you're trying very hard to make a big deal about it. It's telling.
Yeah, cuz the hammer was objectively awful :facepalm:
---------

In case I die tonight, lynch Thor after a wolf flip.

The associatives between Thor and A50 are flat-out awful; it's like all over my ISO; see my last post day 1 and again my last post of day 2.

the tldr is that Thor hard-defended the A50 townread, and A50 wouldn't explain his townread on Thor, and called out votes on Thor despite that.

Their convo after A50 voted beef at the end of day2 is incredibly fake and feels like theatre. Their convo when A50 replaced in feels fake too.

The third partner is I think NM, with Tchill being my second pick, and montosh a very distant third.

Beef/Esp/wilky never make sense as partners for Thor/A50. Like I would be shocked if anyone from this group flipped mafia. They might be wolves, but they're like never mafia here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 849, Montosh wrote:You were very persuasive.

I don't see why I needed to wait longer when I'd already changed my mind. I saw the arguments, went through his ISO, considered the mechanics of who I thought it could be, and though "Yeah I guess this makes the most sense".

Given the rationale involved, I see very little wilky could have done to change anything, and so decided to end the day.

I think you're trying very hard to make a big deal about it. It's telling.
"you were very persuasive". Not taking too much blame for the hammer I see?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 840, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 826, Thor665 wrote:
In post 784, mutantdevle wrote:
Final Votecount
(6 LYNCHED)
Almost50 - voted by: skitter30, wilky, LaserGuy, Beefster, Tchill13, Not_Mafia.
(2)
Beefster - voted by: Montosh, Almost50.
(1)
Tchill13 - voted by: Espeonage.
(1)
skitter30 - voted by: Thor665.

Almost50 has been lynched!
Definitely worth it to lynch on the wagon for this one, because we gotta hit a wolf sooner rather than later.
I vow to sheep anyone who wants to claim Mafia.

Looking at Day 1, I like the idea of lynching Wilky *or* N_M.
I'm going to spend a bit of tomorrow reading each in relation to Almost and seeing if I can do better than anyone else on finding a wolf clear - there has to be one in there or Laser was bombing big time for the team.
This post sucks hard but I'm not sure if it's Thorsuck or scumsuck
Coming from you that's rich.
You can go suck an egg.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Final Votecount
(5 LYNCHED)
wilky - voted by: Not_Mafia, Tchill13, skitter30, Espeonage. Montosh.
(2)
Not_Mafia - voted by: wilky, Beefster.

(1)
Not voting: Thor665.

wilky has been lynched!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Whenever I go to the cinema I always get a large coke with medium popcorn. Some people like to eat the popcorn throughout the course of the film. I don't. Popcorn, for me, just gives me something to eat whilst I wait for the ads to be over and the film can start. I mean, who needs 30 minutes worth of ads? Obviously, the same people that need 14 days to decide on who to lynch. So I guess y'all are like me then. And, like my popcorn, this day is over before anything has really started! Well, grab your own popcorn, because
wilky
was a:

Spoiler:
Werewolf
  • Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a
    Werewolf
    , along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:
  • Factional communication: During the night phase only you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, you or your partner may perform the group nightkill.
Win condition:
You win when at least half of the living players are werewolves and at least one pro-town role remains, or if you obtain full majority, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night 3 has begun. PTs are now open and night actions may be submitted.

Night 3 will end in (expired on 2018-03-14 17:00:00)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Happy Pi day everyone! Today is day
4 so there's not very many of you left. It's a simple matter of mathematics that there's only 6 of you left. The world mathematics has suffered a loss today as Stephen Hawking has passed away at the age of 76. That's the same age as Albert Einstein when he died. RIP Stephen. This brings us to
skitter30
, who did not wake up today either. He was a:

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a
    Vanilla Townie
Abilities:
  • Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 3 is over. Day 4 has begun.

Day 4 will end in (expired on 2018-03-28 17:45:00)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount 4.0
(6)
Not voting: Thor665, Not_Mafia, Tchill13, Espeonage, Montosh, Beefster.

With 6 players alive, 4 votes are needed for a majority. Only 3 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2018-03-28 17:45:00)
I mostly just lurk now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Good kill for town, removes a question mark and no more Thor v Skitter
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So Montosh is almost certainly wolf
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Good reads NM.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm down for montosh.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think we should leash Montosh, gives us a lynch and an NK to hit a mafia, Montosh is forced to aim for mafia regardless of the whether the lynch is on town or mafia as 1-1-1 is a mafia win
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

VOTE: Montosh

Suggesting we leash him is idiotic.
If he's dead town gets say and analysis 100% of the remaining kills.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If we leash Montosh

Mafia lynch - Mafia NK = Lynch Montosh and win
Town Lynch - Mafia NK / Mafia Lynch - Town NK = Town forces no lynch and Montosh is forced to aim for scum, then we lynch Montosh and win
Town Lynch - Town NK = Mafia win

If we lynch Montosh we go straight to LyLo
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

IF he's the last WW.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Beefster
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Beefster, NK Thor
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 863, Not_Mafia wrote:I think we should leash Montosh, gives us a lynch and an NK to hit a mafia, Montosh is forced to aim for mafia regardless of the whether the lynch is on town or mafia as 1-1-1 is a mafia win
This is not a suggestion that town makes. This is a suggestion the last werewolf makes when he's worried about lynching his fake WW read, because he knows shit will hit the fan when I don't flip WW. The fact that thor opposes this makes me think he's not WW.

I'm now pretty certain that NM is the WW. But if we lynch him, we're in 3 town v 2 mafia Lylo tomorrow.

If we lynch mafia, then we end the day with 3 town v 1 mafia v 1 WW. So we either go into day 5 with 3 town v 1 WW or 2 town v 1 mafia v 1 WW, depending on who NM hits. The first situation is Mylo, the second is Mylo unless we hit WW (who I think is NM).

The second situation is marginally better than the first, so we probably need to hit mafia. Thor is, as previously stated, probably not a WW, but I'm having a hard time thinking that he'd hard defend his mafia partner, so I gotta say I'm less convinced of scum!thor. I'm not going after that slot for the moment then.

That leaves tchill, beef, and Esp. All of these guys have basically been either lurking or sheeping to some extent. One, possibly both mafia are in here.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Montosh »

Neither beef or thor were on the wilky wagon. Why would mafia them not vote there? It seemed like a pretty inevitable lynch anyways. Maybe one mafia stays off the wagon, but I'm sure a mafia(and possibly two) were on the wagon. So...

tchill or Esp.

Both went after A50 to some extent (tchill after he replaced in, korina said nothing on A50), so one of them is bussing. I could see it being either of them. Tchill could have bussed after he replaced in and saw that A50 was going down, and Esp could have been bussing because he thought BuJ was a liability who would probably get himself lynched, and he needed distance.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Montosh »

Thor's point is a good one, if we lynch WW then we do have complete control of the kills. Ok so maybe lynch NM then. If we hit WW today, we are in Lylo tomorrow. If we hit mafia, we're probably in Mylo.

If I was sure of mafia, this'd be an easy choice. As it is, I'm more confident in my WW!NM read then any other read in this game right now. So we gotta ask, is MyLo better than Lylo? Only if we have no obvtown, and I don't think that we do. So as it stands, it's better to get Mylo, and therefore we probably ought to lynch mafia still, but I don't think lynching WW is out of the question, given that I've no high confidence mafia reads.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

NM pushed wilky the whole time lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: beefster
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lulz

Return to “Completed Open Games”