(2): Gamma Emerald, brassherald

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: :D
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 518, Creature wrote:
In post 514, Tchill13 wrote:Creature seems to have been making some noise here recently.
Sure, getting a scumteam and extra townreads is now the definition of noise.
scum team guesses on day 1 are the worst thing you can do lol.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 505, Gamma Emerald wrote:That typo maybe changes things but I have no way to tell if you're being genuine about keeping the possibility of kts being town in mind
Every player should be doing this. Town or scum pretending to be town. So this doesn’t make any sense to me but whatever
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Creature »

Not really.

Unless you keep making flip-dependent reads.
Sigh
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 515, Tchill13 wrote:im not gonna lynch KTS, MAriaR, havo, cedrick or gamma day 1.

I'll be on the leading wagon of any player not named though.
Why are you townreading those people then, enough to be cinfident enough to not lynch them today?
im TR'ing KTS and Maria. im confident to be able to sort havo and cedrick later day phases. Gamma is on the fence but he's active and trying and im leaning town there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 526, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 518, Creature wrote:
In post 514, Tchill13 wrote:Creature seems to have been making some noise here recently.
Sure, getting a scumteam and extra townreads is now the definition of noise.
scum team guesses on day 1 are the worst thing you can do lol.
In post 528, Creature wrote:Not really.

Unless you keep making flip-dependent reads.
the odds of you ending the day while voting scum is the slimmest day 1. The odds of you correctly guessing the scum team are laughable.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 521, Creature wrote:
In post 507, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 474, Creature wrote:Yeah, Mumble is prob just lynchbait town.
if you think mumble is lynchbait why wouldnt you think the previous wagon, katherine, is scum?
There's still a good chance both are town.
would you be against lynching either today? opposed to cedrick.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Creature »

You start with an initial scumteam guess and then you adapt.

It's a better outcome for scum if someone correctly guesses them.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Creature »

In post 531, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 521, Creature wrote:
In post 507, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 474, Creature wrote:Yeah, Mumble is prob just lynchbait town.
if you think mumble is lynchbait why wouldnt you think the previous wagon, katherine, is scum?
There's still a good chance both are town.
would you be against lynching either today? opposed to cedrick.
Probably both, but I still want to sort them somehow.
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 517, Cedrick wrote:
In post 503, Gamma Emerald wrote:I should have asked because I should have asked".
Exactly right. There was clearly a typo. Instead of clarifying first you jumped to a conclusion to shade me. If you are town that’s just bad play
It's not "jumping to conclusions". It's me looking at what is in front of me and making a judgment. How was I supposed to know there was a typo when the post was fine wrt spelling and grammar? I'm not some super-psychic. And it's really sweet to see someone not even recognizing a logical fallacy when it's pointed out for them. Your statement was circular logic.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 519, Cedrick wrote:
In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 500, Cedrick wrote:
In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well how about the fact people don't just toss reads because someone makes a few fluff posts.
they don't? I know I certainly have seen that before.
Show me, it was probably someone being stupid.
Wish I could.
Then I don't care. Examples or it didn't happen.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 506, brassherald wrote:If you want my full reasons, you seem to be less scum hunting and more feeling out what everyone else's reads are, looking for which wagon you can push. I did not like that I posted about implosion, and you tried to shepherd me over to TChill or kts, in particular and since then it has all been downhill.
I’m not doing much “scum hunting” because I’m solidly scum reading 2 people. I’m passively looking for my 3rd but people aren’t really making it easy.

I honestly don’t know how in the world you think I’m feeling people out when I’m going against the grain. Nobody wants to lynch kts or tchill. Everyone is fine letting mulch lurk and havo/Maria are low on my list aka compromise lynches. Nothing in the recent posts show people finally coming around on kts or tchill and I’ve stayed consistent with those since the beginning.

I tried to move you from imp/kts from implosion cause you admitted you didn’t have any AI reasons for implosion so you even thinking of joining it is kind of opportunistic. I have no shame in trying to Shepard anyone to my scum reads. I’ll never apologize for doing that. I have to find support for my scum reads somehow.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 510, brassherald wrote:but now he seems to just be looking to get people off of their lynch and onto his.
That’s kind of the point of the game. What’s suspicious about me trying to get my scum reads lynched?

You clearly were looking for a new wagon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 527, Cedrick wrote:
In post 505, Gamma Emerald wrote:That typo maybe changes things but I have no way to tell if you're being genuine about keeping the possibility of kts being town in mind
Every player should be doing this. Town or scum pretending to be town. So this doesn’t make any sense to me but whatever
I get that but it's possible you forgot to make that apparent.
<Embrace The Void>

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Creature »

Actually I'm pretty heh on katherine and Mumble.

Just gonna pretend that if one of them is scum it's likely gonna be caught.
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 529, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 515, Tchill13 wrote:im not gonna lynch KTS, MAriaR, havo, cedrick or gamma day 1.

I'll be on the leading wagon of any player not named though.
Why are you townreading those people then, enough to be cinfident enough to not lynch them today?
im TR'ing KTS and Maria. im confident to be able to sort havo and cedrick later day phases. Gamma is on the fence but he's active and trying and im leaning town there.
...tfw someone doesn't pay attention to the poster's name
<Embrace The Void>

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 526, Tchill13 wrote:scum team guesses on day 1 are the worst thing you can do lol.
Definitely not the worst. Not even top 5
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 503, Gamma Emerald wrote:I should have asked because I should have asked".
Exactly right. There was clearly a typo. Instead of clarifying first you jumped to a conclusion to shade me. If you are town that’s just bad play
It's not "jumping to conclusions". It's me looking at what is in front of me and making a judgment. How was I supposed to know there was a typo when the post was fine wrt spelling and grammar? I'm not some super-psychic. And it's really sweet to see someone not even recognizing a logical fallacy when it's pointed out for them. Your statement was circular logic.
That one sentence made no sense.
In post 371, Cedrick wrote:Hopefully people come around on you and you get lynched and none won’t even have any remorse since you seem perfectly fine smearing my good name and using ate.
None won’t even have remorse makes sense to use?

There was clearly a typo. You assumed I meant “no one” but that isn’t what I typed. That wasn’t even what I meant.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well how about the fact people don't just toss reads because someone makes a few fluff posts.
Wish I could.
Townie shouldn’t be so close minded. If you are town here you are not only doing yourself but everyone else a disservice.

Not to mention that’s a terrible attitude.

I’ll just ignore you now cause you clearly aren’t trying to be open minded.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 542, Cedrick wrote:
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That one sentence made no sense.
In post 371, Cedrick wrote:Hopefully people come around on you and you get lynched and none won’t even have any remorse since you seem perfectly fine smearing my good name and using ate.
None won’t even have remorse makes sense to use?

There was clearly a typo. You assumed I meant “no one” but that isn’t what I typed. That wasn’t even what I meant.
I guess I misremembered it then. Sorry, but given future event I'm nowhere near giving you any slack for this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Cedrick wrote:
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Wish I could.
Townie shouldn’t be so close minded. If you are town here you are not only doing yourself but everyone else a disservice.

Not to mention that’s a terrible attitude.

I’ll just ignore you now cause you clearly aren’t trying to be open minded.
If you tried to find examples I'd check into them. You didn't even try, so why should I give your point any of my time?
<Embrace The Void>

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 539, Creature wrote:Actually I'm pretty heh on katherine and Mumble.

Just gonna pretend that if one of them is scum it's likely gonna be caught.
VOTE: creature

this hot potato is gonna stay here a while.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 381, Killthestory wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 357, implosion wrote:
KTS wrote:like, i'm not sure how i'm supposed to respond to these posts without getting frustrated. i'm getting belittled, insulted, and blatantly called stupid for attempting to push the gamestate forward and accurately lock scum to certain pools to which i believe in. i don't know these people, i've tried not to antagonize anyone, and these guys are sitting here pretending like they're superior to me.
Idk who here is acting like they're superior to you. I'm getting annoyed by your posting because you sound consistently like you think you're superior to everyone else, claiming to have solved the game in five pages, claiming that you have rock-solid knowledge of your own meta and that people who think they should be townreading you are wrong no matter what their reasoning is, consistently dismissing people on face when they say they have reads that are the opposite of yours, using terminology that's atypical of this site and then getting angry at people when they ask what you mean, hammering a hard scumread on someone with a single post for several pages and acting as though the reasoning for that scumread was so self-evident that you shouldn't need to explain it in the slightest and that anyone who didn't get it wasn't reading the game...
doesn't seem like this guy's reading the thread, but i like how calls a whole different site meta annoying and superior LOL. what a guy.
You've been coming off as very, very antagonistic, and people are responding in kind; many people aren't even being antagonistic, and you're interpreting what they're saying as antagonistic for whatever reason (e.g. 35, 58, and generally a lot of what you cited being people responding to your refusal to acknowledge that they have their own opinions).
"no u!"
You're being impossible to work with because you refuse to explain anything (though the wall is at least a start) and demand that we all figure out what you mean. I have a hard time believing that you have real internal state to your reads that isn't manufactured; I don't really read alignment info into the claim of feeling attacked but I don't see any evidence that you've formed genuine opinions and the way that your reads are pushed forward so assertively and yet are able to change with the wind (specifically tchill) is scummy.
"you're playing different, so i'm annoyed by you."

what a guy.
In post 367, Cedrick wrote:
In post 345, Killthestory wrote:this is the same guy that decided to say i was stirring up drama for the sake of it, and i've been ignoring him all game as to not cause an out of game conflict. don't really feel like engaging a child who's gonna throw a tantrum whenever i don't give him attention as seen here:
I didn’t understand what you were saying. That was me asking you to clarify what you were saying. To ignore me is to be rude. That entire sentence made no sense to me.

I didn’t throw a tantrum btw but it is kind of rude to ignore somebody who’s trying to understand what you’re saying especially when we are playing a games that uses words.
yeah u right. sorry.
In post 368, Cedrick wrote:
In post 345, Killthestory wrote:and yeah, that's provocative, but he's been baiting me all game. not sure what his deal is, but there's only so much i can let him say about me before i get a little angry lol. regardless, his posts engaging me and about me are a solid v.
I haven’t been baiting you and I didn’t say anything bad about you. I don’t appreciate this AtE. It’s unnecessary since I haven’t done anything to you on a personal level.
ok.
In post 371, Cedrick wrote:
In post 345, Killthestory wrote:there's a certain line of aggressive and asshole in mafia, and a lot of these players don't know the difference. sort of why i left the toxic community here in the first place.
I can tell the difference. This game regardless of your alignment you’re being an asshole. Falsely accuse me of being a child trying to stir up conflict and saying I’ve been baiting you when I haven’t. You definitely passed over to the asshole side.

I see right through you. You decided to come in here and use aggression to be town read and it worked, however I’m smart enough to know that aggression and activity don’t always mean scum. You throw out reads that are clearly fake and act like you believe them. You double down and say you do which means you are probably scum.

Faking reads to generate discussion and then admitting they were fake is townie. Hopefully people come around on you and you get lynched and none won’t even have any remorse since you seem perfectly fine smearing my good name and using ate.

You have provided toxicity to this game and it’s why I’ve kind of stopped posting. Your presence annoys me and your reads to me don’t seem genuine nor do they make sense still.

I hate to have to ignore somebody completely but I fear that’s what I’ll have to do.
lol.
In post 373, brassherald wrote:Killthestory seems to love to be the center of attention. I feel like he's too obvious of a choice to be mafia. Maybe it's WIFOM, but he's not blending in with everyone at all, so I'll put him in the probably town category and just label him as the person most likely to secretly be Chumba.
this guy's got a weird hard on for trying to put me down everytime he posts. seems like a cool guy to me.

tinfoil: maria, gamma, +1. wuld be funny if i called out the deepwolf and powerwolf looll.
Cedrick, this is your last chance to save yourself: give me your thoughts on this post, as I believe you missed it.
<Embrace The Void>

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

creature is lock v
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 545, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you tried to find examples I'd check into them. You didn't even try, so why should I give your point any of my time?
I can’t give you example cause it would out my main. Your response was essentially F you you are lying.

It’s sort of stupid thing to lie about so the fact you even needed examples is bad. You don’t have to see things first hand to believe something is possible

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”