A catch all for silly questions.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

same meta in a town vs scum sense or same meta in personal approach to the game in general sense (well, i guess they are related)
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Keeping the same approach seems EV positive given iirc you were getting good reads out of it, and I'd think working further on honing an approach you're familiar with and has some success is more productive than just starting anew for the sake of self preservation. I don't know WRT to town vs scum but unless people are actually nailing you on meta (rather than just lynching for style in general) then doesn't seem worth it to invest the effort.
Sacrificing ability to play for the sake of getting less friction might work but I'd imagine wouldn't be as fun as you doing you, so it seems as though sticking to your genuine style and maybe hoping to navigate tvts better is an easier direction than changing things up entirely

that's just my impression though, hopefully you can get some veteran/MVP class players to weigh in as well
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 172, Mathdino wrote:then 2016/17 is the young whippersnappers or some such, with 2017 being a long aftershock of The Alisae Effect
hyperposting era where
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”