Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Catching up...

I'm far from enamoured with Tchill's opening. To use a few examples...
In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:I like the reasoning but I wouldn't nail Katherine as scum based solely on that yet.
I dislike every word of this. Maria's reasoning was shit, and who's naiing anyone as scum on page two?

Awful tippy-tappy post.
In post 43, Tchill13 wrote:I'll participate...

Whats wolfy about me saying it's pretty aggressive seeing how you haven't explained why "this has got to die"?
Surely the natural respinse would be to question why he made that comment?

Tchill's mindset is
'am I making a wolfy comment right now'
instead of
'why is this guy thinking this'
- i.e. survivalism over curiosity.
In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:Man we've got some people jumping at the chance to push others EARLY.
This was Tchill's reponse to Kill's explanation for scumreading him. He's making out there's something wrong with people pushing other early, when that is the essence what makes the game advance out of RVS.
In post 59, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah. You're the type of player where if I flip town I'm bad town but you're not gonna let up till I flip. You're gonna use anything I say to reinforce your case from one perspective or another.

Go ahead though it's all amusement for me.
Terrible.

A bit of early pressure and he's already dismissing every argument, present and future, that may be used against him by Kill. The fact Tchill hasn't actually answered anything against him yet compounds this issue even more.
In post 63, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 59, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah. You're the type of player where if I flip town I'm bad town but you're not gonna let up till I flip. You're gonna use anything I say to reinforce your case from one perspective or another.

Go ahead though it's all amusement for me.
After I stop replying to KTS this is my stance on him throughout the game. I will ignore him after a point in order to play the game and focus on helping town. I'm not getting myself involved in a 1v1 that hurts town.

I hard TR KTS and that's that.
Hard townreading him based on what? It's almost like a defensive measure:
'I townread you so leave me alone'

Tchill has succummed to the first bit of pressure, and looks terribly scummy already. I also dislike Maria's vote on Katherine. I'm still only on page three but I like my vote here for now.

VOTE: Tchill
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 69, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 64, Cedrick wrote:
In post 63, Tchill13 wrote:I hard TR KTS and that's that.
Why?
Tell me exactly why scum start such a thing day 1? There's no reason for it. The most efficient way for scum to play that helps them in the long run is minimal stances day 1.
This is obviously BS, although I feel like he genuinely believes this.
In post 74, Tchill13 wrote:Maybe so.

He's got a hard TR from me at the moment. That's really not anything to worry about seeing how it's not lylo atm.
I don't like how settled Tchill is on this read - Kill even admitted he plays like that as either alignment, but Tchill maintains his hard townread on these shaky grounds.

I'd say hard-townreading someone based on faulty reasoning is a cause for concern no matter how far into the game we are.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think there's enough reason to scum read mumble. I do appreciate activity but I feel like you're definitely trying to take control of the game and I also don't like how you pointed out you could be aggressive as scum also.
I don't get your mindset here - you hard townread Kill because scum wouldn't be aggressive early D1, but then dislike Kill admitting he's aggressive as either alignment?

Backwards reasoning.
In post 114, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 111, implosion wrote:
In post 110, katherine wrote:What about it? Should he be drawing the same conclusion as you..?
It's very beg-the-question-y, as though it would be reasonable to nail someone as scum off of a single point. It looks like scum hedging on either a scumbuddy or on a townie and not really sure if they want to risk joining the possibly-developing wagon.
Early day one I'm down for any wagon that's not mine.
This is such a blatantly scummy thing to say I'm almost thinking it's Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

'Any wagon but mine'
- is basically Mafia survivalism in a nutshell.

Add to that the fact he didn't even join said wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 158, MariaR wrote: This post is objectively false. It's not backwards reasoning because doing something and
saying
something are 2 dif things. Acting one way is something admitting to it is something else and I think that's the case and point here.

Point 2:
How is that scummy? It's just blunt and true. Sure it's not the most optimal town play but that doesn't mean it's scummy.
Like day 1 for me I fully expect to be suspected maybe even lynched so I might just "roll with the flow"
same type of reasoning.
The point is the progression is weird: he hard townreads him for aggressiveness but then dislikes him admitting he's aggressive as either alignment - I could understand if his reaction was
'Oh, in that case I'll rescind my hard townread on you'
, but to say he doesn't like it implies he sees it as possibly scum-motivated - which is weird as I would have expected his natural progression here to be
'why would scum admit they shouldn't be townread for something?'.

I addressed point 2 already.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 48, MariaR wrote:idk how to take Havos change if he said it was before the game that would've made it now saying he did it while he was posting could mean self conscious scum but the tone so far feels like town who genuinely didn't want to fuck something up.
Whew sr and a tr so far Maria you are on fire
Pedit: I don't think you should give tips regardless and let us see the reaction
This feels like fake sorting - reading too much into something NAI while drawing a vague conclusion -
"could be scum, could be town"
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 179, MariaR wrote:It's not NAI because he said he changed it while posting. It would've been NAI if he said he changed it before the game
It's not particularly AI because he equally could have changed it as either alignment - as scum because he doesn't want to draw as much attention to himself; as town because he doesn't want the game being sidetracked by the same issue again.

Hence why you weren't able to draw a useful conclusion from it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My problem wasn't with your question, though - it was with the useless conclusion you drew from it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The useless conclusion being:
In post 177, Luca Blight wrote:
"could be scum, could be town"
----

I didn't get the impression this was much more than a null read at this point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah, that's not very clear - the first line looks as though you're sitting on the fence, and the second doesn't make it clear who you're referring to.

It's also a flimsy reason for anything other than a tentative town-lean at best, imo.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:Luca are you intentionally being obtuse
she was tring Havo and SRing katherine
Perhaps I'm just used to people communicating their ideas more coherently. My mistake.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I see NSG graduated from the Beefster school of Modding.

I picked it up from dunkerdoodles, actually!
-nsg
Last edited by northsidegal on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchill's reactions have actually been pretty transparently townie, so I'm flipping my read on that one.

Also getting decent townreads on Havo and Creature. Lighter townreads on Cedrick, Implosion and Ausuka. Brass and Gamma seem Ok too. I will probably explain these in a bit.

KTS is someone who will be hard for me to trust after the last game I played with him - he played very similar as scum, being overly-confident in his reads early on and generally looking to dominate proceedings. That whole playstyle rubs me the wrong way to be honest, but I have him as null for the time being.

I still don't like Maria, but Katherine seems a decent bet.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Katherine
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'll go over my general thoughts page by page.

Page 9

I liked Ausuka from the 1v1 with Maria - she's being level-headed with her arguments.

I'm skeptical of Kill's
'don't lynch Tchill
' plea - at this point, and indeed earlier, I don't get why Kill wasn't more suspicious of this slot. I believe others have said they see this more likely coming from scum and I tend to agree.

Tchill's posts towards the end of this page read townie to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

--> Page 12

I liked the thought-process behind Implosion's and him contradicting Gamma in .

- Havo's readlist seems fair and I like his vote on KTS.

- Decent post from Brass.

- Havo's comments on me makes sense from his perspective.

Maria's townreading of KTS is weak, particularly the dumbtell bit, and I like Gamma's questioning of this in .
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Right...I've got a shit ton to catch-up on.

Katherine's - I wouldn't say I entered with a 'hard case' - I'm not sure any case made a few pages in can be deemed 'hard'. With regards to not paying mind to Kill's early 'nailing' of scum - I take such words with a heavy pinch of salt, and that was irrelevant to what I was talking about anyway. Katherine's vote on Ausuka is decent.

- Not too much in the way of game-changing info, but seems like genuine annoyance from Implosion.

- Ausuka, I think you're removing the context a bit here - Katherine isn't finding your reads list scummy in itself - she thinks the fact
she
is your
'candidate for promotion
' is weird given she hadn't exactly done much at that time. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

- True.

On face value these all seem like fair counter-points by Implosion, although I'd like to request that Implosion include the links of the posts he quotes in future as it makes it a lot easier and quicker to check the context of what he's talking about.

- Ausuka is misrepping me a bit here - the momentum on Tchill dying down had no bearing on my Katherine vote (I clearly stated my reasons for flipping my read on Tchill). Why does it matter that I didn't scumread Katherine before that post? She had barely any content up until that point - hence '
decent bet
' rather than anything concrete to pin her as scum. Ausuka's comment that
'I don't think scum would vote me here'
is odd as well - I don't see her as well townread as she seems to believe, and it's not as if scum would only target popular wagons anyway.

Maria's - Why say you want to vote one of three listed people, but then don't do so? It feels like tying to test the waters without getting wet.

Maria's -
"An interesting question to ask someone you scumread"
- err, why? Also, punctuation would increase the readability of your posts.

tbc
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Maria's -
"Also, I don't scumread Luca. I'd still vote him though"
Right, so if you don't scumread me what would be the point/basis for your vote?

Brass is coming across as really cautious from this interaction.

Maria's - So you want to vote me, but are not going to vote me, nor are you going to explain why you want to vote me? How is any of this of use?

- Random vote on Implosion. Hopefully I will find the explanation for this later.

Don't like Havo's or - Pretty much following the popular opinions.

Kill's - I really hate lazy/rushed conclusions like this.

Mumble could quite easily be scum - I played with him once before where he was Town and he looked scummy there, but not nearly as bad as this.

- Havo, you're over-emphasising my
'tunneling
' this game - it was a few pages in, and by the time you made this post I had already flipped my read on Tchill, which you fail to acknowledge or take into account.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Brass' - Is NAI posting really enough to warrant a L-1 vote already? Why not question him to get AI information?

Still townreading Cedrick, on tone mainly.

Ausuka's - So I've gone from top tier to bottom based on my Katherine vote? Like, you disregard everything you found townie earlier for that? Bizarre.

My townread on Tchill is falling away a bit.

Starting to think Mumble is just Town who doesn't give a f*ck.

I was feeling a vote on Brass at this point, but his vote on Cedrick and follow up posts feel town.

- Havo randomly throwing shade on me?

I kind of agree with Gamma that Cedrick's '
I don't get why I'm being townread
' is weird and pings me a bit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This Implosion wagon is terrible, and Havo is the one who looks worst on it imo.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Havo
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Cedrick
- slight town lean
Tchill13
- slight town lean
Creature
- town
Ausuka
- slight scum lean
Gamma Emerald
- slight town lean
brassherald
- slight town lean
Havo
- scum lean
Mumble
- null
Killthestory
- slight scum lean
katherine
- null
MariaR
- slight scum lean
implosion
- town lean
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 580, Killthestory wrote:
/vote implosion

uses progression as a means of scumreading me lol. progression equals bad articulation. has no effective meaning on anyones alignments.

similarly, votes on the wagon i hard pushed after shading with some back street shady fucking reasoning because he's trying to live.

the dude also uses ate to try to get us off. anything and everything he can pull, hes gonna try it lol.
This is pretty bad.

1. I disagree - scum have to fake their reads, therefore their progression has to be forced in a way Town's isn't, but even if you were correct about this, being wrong on theory =/= scummy.

2. Just because he scumreads you doesn't mean he can't also scumread someone you vote. Like, if one of your scumreads has a bigger wagon than the other I think it's pretty natural to vote the one with the bigger wagon.

3. You have also used AtE yourself this game. It's quite understandable given the lack of reasoning behind people's votes against him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Garciaing?

Yeah I get that it can't always be applied to those who don't properly explain their reads/thoughts in the first place, but it doesn't mean it should be disregarded completely.

For example, Ausaku's progression on me is strange - I was in her top tier and now in her bottom purely for my Katherine vote.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 601, Havo wrote:
In post 592, Luca Blight wrote:This Implosion wagon is terrible, and Havo is the one who looks worst on it imo.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Havo
Can you show me where Implosion has been such obvious town that he’s above having some pressure applied to him?
No-one is above pressure, but the wagon was on the verge of L-1 literally based on nothing - I don't think anyone gave any decent reasoning. What sort of pressure is running someone up to L-1 in such a manner? What are they supposed to respond to exactly?

You had Implosion as slightly Town early on but then conveniently switched when the tide turned with the reasoning
"The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say"
which is just BS, unless you care to elaborate a bit on it?
In post 603, Havo wrote:@Luca,

I was waiting for you to return to the thread and post more. I expected you would move away from tunneling and more into an even minded position. Which you have for the most part. But your argument against me seems very fabricated and almost forced. I hope you’re town, because I like town Luca. But right now I’m not feeling it.

You accused me of an over reaction, but honestly you seem to be the one over reacting to the smallest of pressure.
I was catching up and you weren't voting me, so it's hardly 'pressure'. I had already stopped 'tunnelling' at that point, which is why I brought it up - I wasn't sure why you were continuing that narrative when I'd not only stopped 'tunnelling' Tchill, but had actually begun to townread him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 611, Havo wrote: I had Implosion as slightly town early yes, but he had begun to get votes and hadn’t come back and said anything to make me town read him. So I was fine to watch his reactions as the votes piled up. And he still hasn’t responded in anyway to make me think he’s town.
This doesn't match up with your reasoning:
"The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say"

What did he post that you didn't like?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

So what was your early townread on him based on, then?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 620, Havo wrote: How much experience do you have with Ausuka?

Because I was TRing that slot a fair bit and I’m not really agreeing with your points against them.
None.

What don't you agree with?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The only reason I could see scum not voting someone is if that was a particularly dominant player; a town leader type, which Ausuka has been nothing of the sort.

Perhaps she was more townread than not, but I remember at least one scumread of her from Maria, and it's not as if everyone had her locked Town like Creature, for example.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 618, Havo wrote:
In post 616, Luca Blight wrote:So what was your early townread on him based on, then?
78 and 84.

And if you will notice, I called him “slight town MAYBE”
Right, I don't get why you're '
slight'
townreading those posts?

is literally just him saying
"god dammit people"
, and is one of his worst this game, in my opinion.

I don't get how you
'like
' those posts but don't like anything else he's posted? That somehow doesn't feel genuine to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 627, Havo wrote:
In post 626, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 618, Havo wrote:
In post 616, Luca Blight wrote:So what was your early townread on him based on, then?
78 and 84.

And if you will notice, I called him “slight town MAYBE”
Right, I don't get why you're '
slight'
townreading those posts?

is literally just him saying
"god dammit people"
, and is one of his worst this game, in my opinion.

I don't get how you
'like
' those posts but don't like anything else he's posted? That somehow doesn't feel genuine to me.
78 is a town entrance IMO. I see it as a genuine thought or reaction.
I would expect scum to be just a bit more calculated there.

84 he’s spitting out evaluations of posts I agree with or at least can see the viewpoints
They don’t feel forced to me.
Ok, but the part I'm having trouble believing is that after giving implosion a generous slight townread based on those two posts, you now claim not to have liked anything he's posted since.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchill, you're criticising others for naked votes, but you've had your own fair share:
In post 81, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble
In post 242, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: katherine

Ausuka is my 2nd biggest SR. Gamma is a scum lean.

Maria, KTS and Cedrick town. Luca is a town lean.

Rest is null.
In post 321, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: katherine
In post 393, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: implosion
Your other votes on Creature and Mumble also had little reasoning.

The question is, why are you suddenly objecting to this happening to Havo?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 662, Havo wrote: Fair enough point.

The first few posts by any player in any game usually causes a gut reaction for me. One way or the other.
Implosions first few posts caused me to gut town him slightly.

Since he started getting votes, I haven’t seen what I would like to see out of him to cause me to townread him. It’s just that simple. But like I said before. I don’t halfway trust my own Day 1 reads. I could easily be wrong here.

I’m willing to pump the brakes.

Let me ask you this, and please answer. Are you town?
Yes, I am Town. But even if I wasn't then obviously I wouldn't admit to it, so what was the point of asking?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 677, Ausuka wrote:
In post 591, Luca Blight wrote: Ausuka's - So I've gone from top tier to bottom based on my Katherine vote? Like, you disregard everything you found townie earlier for that? Bizarre.
You were never top-level. Assuming you're referring to I meant townclub as in above null. My reads were always gonna be weak that early.
Even so, the fact you townread me and then demoted me to the bottom of the list for the reason you gave doesn't sit well with me.
In post 678, Ausuka wrote:
In post 589, Luca Blight wrote: - Ausuka, I think you're removing the context a bit here - Katherine isn't finding your reads list scummy in itself - she thinks the fact
she
is your
'candidate for promotion
' is weird given she hadn't exactly done much at that time. At least, that's how I interpreted it.
Even in that case, the fact that I used it as my townlead term in all those towngames should be enough to prove it doesn't make me scum :?
It proves nothing either way, and as I said - Katherine didn't have a problem with the table itself, but her own place in it.
In post 682, Ausuka wrote:
In post 589, Luca Blight wrote: - Ausuka is misrepping me a bit here - the momentum on Tchill dying down had no bearing on my Katherine vote (I clearly stated my reasons for flipping my read on Tchill). Why does it matter that I didn't scumread Katherine before that post? She had barely any content up until that point - hence '
decent bet
' rather than anything concrete to pin her as scum. Ausuka's comment that
'I don't think scum would vote me here'
is odd as well - I don't see her as well townread as she seems to believe, and it's not as if scum would only target popular wagons anyway.
So there's nothing to scumread him for? And that makes the wagon a "decent bet" because ???

I mean, I guess katherine could be scum, but I think generally, scum try to push popular targets. Obviously people are piling onto me now but I didn't see it happening then. If scum voted me they'd probably want enough reasoning to turn me into a wagon, and his post didn't have that.
You're either twisting my words or being deliberately obtuse. Obviously if someone has empty-looking posts and low activity it means there is nothing to concretely pin them as scum, but it doesn't give any reason to think they might be town either - hence
'decent bet
'.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 697, Ausuka wrote:I don't really get the Havo votes on page 25. On that page I can only see playstyle-related things.
Can you elaborate on this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Are you planning on explaining any of your votes this game?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 785, implosion wrote:Luca's defense of me feels possibly white-knighty. He mentions me a few times, saying a number of things that make sense as reasons to mildly townread me, and then has me as his second-strongest townread and uses the wagon on me as a focal point to vote havo and also attack kts. Still only has me as a town lean and not as town so it might just be that his reads are weak overall?

The whole idea of generally decrying a wagon always seems weird and he is attacking specific people on it but it still feels like a line of reasoning that's really easy/convenient to fake as scum. Catch up on thread, see wagon that is clearly bad, talk loudly about that wagon and use it to pressure people who made unjustified votes. It's sort of an easy thing to talk about. But it's really strange that he goes after kts and havo and thinks mumble is town who doesn't give a fuck. I'd like to hear why he thinks that about mumble.
1. Yes, I don't have great strength in my townreads so far

2. I'm not one to normally 'decry' a wagon, but in this case it was not only bad, but pretty useless given the lack of reasoning given for each vote.

3. I don't really think Mumble is Town - he's null to me; I could see his posts coming from scum, but equally he could be town who doesn't give a f*ck - there is no way to tell other than guesswork at this stage.

4. I've been suspicious of KTS throughout, and my reasoning for suspecting Havo has been made clear already.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 830, MariaR wrote:I think your scum didn't before did a re read felt good voting you.
All done
What makes you think I'm scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Just meaningless clichés, unless you can provide examples of what you're talking about.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 836, MariaR wrote:You asked for my reason I gave it to you.
But it feels like you're giving clichéd reasons with no actual thought behind them.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I can tell timezones are going to be an issue this game...whenever I'm online no-one is here, and when I wake up I have at least 6-7 pages to catch-up on.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Just doing a bit of ISO'ing.

Maria is someone I could see myself scumreading just on her playstyle, so I'm trying to look at her posts as objectively as possible. I felt her reasoning for voting Katherine was bad, even by early game standards. She has given no reasoning for any of her votes since, which is something that just doesn't sit well with me - even if she is town, it's setting a standard where people can post naked votes which they can't later be held to account for - because they're unexplained. Any thought/read progression is impossible to monitor as she is a closed book in that regard.

Her
'I don't scumread Luca but I'd still vote him'
remark was strange because the only reason I can see to vote a non scumread is for pressure purposes, in which case why not just lay down the vote? She then transitions into scumreading and voting me based on nothing but a general
'feeling
' that my thoughts aren't real. Due to her previous comment, as well as the unexplained nature of it all, it feels more a convenient switch than a genuine one, to me.

Another thing I noticed is that she has a tendency to vote someone while talking about something else - she votes me while talking about Mumble, she votes Ausuka while talking about Implosion, she votes Implosion while talking about Mafia theory etc. It's like she's looking useful and game-advancing, while not allowing herself to be challenged on her vote due to the lack of comment on that particular player.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Sure.

What's on your mind?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It was pretty weird - as Tchill admitted himself, he's being hypocritical criticising people for naked votes when he's been one of the worst for such.

Also the way he lumped Havo, Katherine and Mumble into the same pile and asked why Havo is scum and the other two aren't - I think all three can be independently scumread for different things, the possible exception being Katherine who simply hasn't posted much.

Tchill I'm generally town-leaning for activity and transparenct at the moment, though.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Thinking about it, there has been a fair bit of resistance to Havo's wagon in general - Aukusa, implosion and Tchill have all spoken out against it, from what I recall.

I didn't really feel such resistance from the other wagons.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Ausuka's -
"If there's scum on Tchill it's Gamma"
- this is pretty bad given the lack of explanation, and given Ausuka was also scumreading and voting Tchill at the time - It's like she's already portioning blame for a potential mislynch.

- I don't get why she felt better about Maria after that exchange? I didn't personally think Maria came out of it looking that good, so I was surprised to see this unvote.

- she moves the goalposts against Tchill - he wasn't suspecting you based on your '
reasons'
- he was suspecting you based on your retaliatory vote.

- this pinged me as being a bit OTT to link four town games like that, and I believe Katherine was referring more to her own place in the table than the table itself.

-
"Maria definitely could be town here. IIRC we scumread each other last time we played together"
- yeah, and how does that relate to her being town this game? This feels like a possible attempt to make Maria think twice before scumreading her. She's also a bit sneaky in how she implies I jumped off Tchill only because the momentum of his wagon died down, ignoring the fact I was offline throughout that time and the fact I had my reasons for flipping my read on him. She makes out my vote on Katherine was bad because I hadn't scumread her before then? Err, she probably had about four posts at the time.

- Suddenly has me in the bottom tier based on the above. All traces of her opinion that my posts
'made sense'
and
'came from a townie mindset'
have been obliviated.

- This is a weird reaction - like, why not question why they exist instead of making a sarcastic remark?

- Weird defence of Havo - the reasons for why I voted him were clearly explained so I don't see what she doesn't 'get' there.

Ausuka's recent posts have been
meh

I'm alright voting here.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ausuka
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchill - '
Why is Havo scum but Mumble/Katherine not?
'
implosion - '
I don't like the Havo wagon
' (unspecified)
Ausuka -
I don't get the votes on Havo - they seem like playstyle related things.
'

Those were the stated reasons, but obviously the underlying reasons remain to be seen.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 889, Ausuka wrote:
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote:Ausuka's -
"If there's scum on Tchill it's Gamma"
- this is pretty bad given the lack of explanation, and given Ausuka was also scumreading and voting Tchill at the time - It's like she's already portioning blame for a potential mislynch.
Okay so this is total bullshit. Not explaining one minor scumread in the post that I state it doesn't make me scum by any stretch of the imagination. Just because I was voting and scumreading Tchill very early on does not mean that I am certain he is scum and anyone who votes him is immune to suspicion. And nobody's planning to pin a mislynch on anybody on page 8.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: - I don't get why she felt better about Maria after that exchange? I didn't personally think Maria came out of it looking that good, so I was surprised to see this unvote.
I understood her ideas better afterwards, so I could see them coming from town. The fact that she apparently has lingered onto her scumread on me this whole time, despite the fact I went through all her points and she didn't seem to hold onto any of them at the end, does make me suspicious, but like that exchange itself did clear things up.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: - she moves the goalposts against Tchill - he wasn't suspecting you based on your '
reasons'
- he was suspecting you based on your retaliatory vote.
Yeah, and I was asking him why the "retaliatory vote" wasn't just a regular town response to a post, and was instead an OMGUS vote worthy of suspicion.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: - this pinged me as being a bit OTT to link four town games like that, and I believe Katherine was referring more to her own place in the table than the table itself.
OK so now it's alignment indicative to link too many games for meta???????? Pretty sure you're just trying to manufacture a case for me at this point.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: -
"Maria definitely could be town here. IIRC we scumread each other last time we played together"
- yeah, and how does that relate to her being town this game? This feels like a possible attempt to make Maria think twice before scumreading her. She's also a bit sneaky in how she implies I jumped off Tchill only because the momentum of his wagon died down, ignoring the fact I was offline throughout that time and the fact I had my reasons for flipping my read on him. She makes out my vote on Katherine was bad because I hadn't scumread her before then? Err, she probably had about four posts at the time.
If I scumread someone before, then yeah, of course I'm going to give them more leniency next game. Especially since I didn't like her case on me in that game, either.

And yeah, you could be town who just thinks Tchill's reactions were transparently town, and of course that isn't a good point on its own. The importance of it is that as the Tchill wagon is on its dying breath, you switch to katherine, a new rising wagon, with no reasoning at all other than "it's a decent bet" which definitely seems opportunistic to me. I mean, I don't know if you mean that you're voting katherine for being a lurker which would make more sense I guess, although it still seems weird that you hop on katherine for lurking when Mumble made, like, 1 post, and it was like one day into the game.

And no that's not the reason your vote was bad. But it does mean there wasn't prior reasoning you gave for the wagon that would justify voting him.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: - Suddenly has me in the bottom tier based on the above. All traces of her opinion that my posts
'made sense'
and
'came from a townie mindset'
have been obliviated.
Well, yeah, that's the thing with early weak reads. They're weak, and I'll easily replace them if I find anything stronger.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: - This is a weird reaction - like, why not question why they exist instead of making a sarcastic remark?
I mean, that post is kinda questioning why they exist. Also sarcastic remarks are my thing.
In post 854, Luca Blight wrote: - Weird defence of Havo - the reasons for why I voted him were clearly explained so I don't see what she doesn't 'get' there.
Your vote on Havo wasn't on page 25 though. KTS and Cedrick both blank-voted Havo on page 25, presumably due to something he did. But I didn't see anything AI he did and I didn't get the votes, hence that post.

1. No, it's not BS. Saying '
I scumread Tchill and am voting him, but if he's town then Gamma is the scum on the wagon'
is BS. From your POV, if you're town, you shouldn't even be assuming there must be scum on the wagon - you found reason enough to scumread him, so why would scum have to be voting him?

2. What in particular did she say that made you think she was town?

3. Probably due to the defensive nature of it.

4. Right, first off I wasn't making a
'case
' I was simply ISO'ing you and giving my thoughts. Secondly, you're twisting my point - of course it isn't AI to link games of meta; I think I specified clearly enough why this particular example pinged me. It was like you were geared up to defend yourself on this issue - at the slightest mention of your table, which I still don't believe was Katherine's main point, you're like 'YOU CAN'T SCUMREAD ME FOR THAT LOOK AT THESE GAMES' - as I said, it just seemed OTT.

5. How can I help the fact that I unvoted when Tchill's wagon was '
on its dying breath'
given I was sleeping during that time? I laid-out my thought-process; I'm not sure what more I can do there. Since when is switching to a
'rising
' wagon early game scummy? It's what most people have done this game, and yet you pinpoint me for this? I think it's obvious why I voted Katherine at that point, and the reason I've been reluctant to vote Mumble is because I've seen how scummy he can play as town.

6. Your reasoning for flipping your read on me was really weak, though - I could just about understand it if I became null, but you seemed to forget my early
'townie
' posts ever happened.

7. Well it didn't elicit any answers, and you don't seem bothered by that.

8. Presumably they agreed with my reasoning? What were the '
playstyle things'
you were referring to?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 887, implosion wrote:Luca's a fine wagon. I sort of see what Maria is saying too with Luca's lines of reasoning just not feeling real, though my hangup there is that I'm pretty sure I've been wrong about similar reads to that kind. But I still think his defense of me is off. His response clears it up a little but meh.
I'm becoming skeptical about your stance on this.

You admit that my responses '
clear it up a little
' so what continues to be the problem here? I wasn't so much defending you as attacking Kill for a poor vote and weak reasoning.

What isn't real about my lines of reasoning?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 904, implosion wrote: I mean, it basically clears up that your reads weren't that strong but the underlying sentiment is still there that it feels like an easy tact for scum to take to gain credit with me and launch a couple of easy attacks. It feels sort of 1-dimensional to look at a wagon that's bad and go off of that. There's also a degree of gut.
It's pretty natural to look at a bad wagon and suspect the motivations behind those on it - particularly someone like Havo whose initial comments upon joining your wagon don't align with his later explanations.

From what I recall my progression was something like this:
Catching up...see a couple of decent implosion posts. Now there's a wagon forming on implosion based on little, hopefully I will find out later why...more votes join the wagon, including Havo's which looks bad, and KTS' which has flawed reasoning...catch-up finished
. I then proceed to lay out my thoughts.

I'm puzzled why you seem to be more troubled by my defence of you than of the wagon itself, which you have also stated was bad.
In post 904, implosion wrote: The thing about things not feeling real is entirely a tonal thing about the way that your logic works... like I said it's something that reminds me of some other reads I've had in the past but idr on who or how accurate this kind of sentiment is in general. A piece of it is that you're repeatedly using this sort of high-level-to-low-level reasoning line that just looks like scum trying to look for things that they can use to give reasons for their reads. You sort of do it with my wagon, and then you do it again with and which just looks like you're yelling out to the town "hey everyone, i'm going to go investigate these three people because they're suspicious! oh look, one of them looks like scum in their recent posting!"
So what you're basically saying here is I'm scummy for making an observation and then following-through with an ISO analysis?

Bear in mind the fact that whenever I'm online no-one else is, meaning I can't have real-time interactions like others have - so I choose to ISO people and share my thoughts rather than do nothing.
In post 904, implosion wrote: It reads like you care a lot that other people see that you have reasoning about things, if that makes sense. It might not bc it's late and I've been really unusually tired today.
Yeah, and what? Giving reasoning is as essential part of Mafia and is what separates it from being a simple guessing game.

I mean if you really care about insisting on this point then I guess you're free to look at my meta - my meta changes a lot, but one constant is that I always tend to give reasoning for my actions regardless of alignment.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It's been four days since Katherine made a game-related post...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I haven't got a lot of time so I'll just reply to the two points above for now.

Katherine
: Strongly worded maybe, but no case three pages in is going to be
'hard
' - I obviously added emphasis for the purpose of advancing the game, which is what everyone does to some extent in and around RVS. Your second point is weird - why shouldn't I ask that question? It was entirely relevant to the point I was replying to.

Implosion
: Right, so because scum
could
have been white-knighting you there, you've decided that is the most likely case regardless of what I have to say on the matter. And as I said - yes, I care about giving reasoning - that doesn't make me scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: KTS
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This is my biggest gut feeling, and it's one I feel a lot of us can probably agree on.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It feels like everyone has lost interest in this game, and I'm heading the same way to be honest. I think scum are amongst those no wagoned; if either me or Mumble were scum then there would surely be more resitance at this point. I'm gonna be V/LA until Wednesday now, but I'll be back on sporadically. I'm Ok lynching any of KTS, implosion, Ausuka, Maria. I think Mumble is more likely town but I will switch to him if it's me vs him, not that I believe I've done anything to even warrant being a lynch option for D1 - it's a fucking joke to be honest.

V/LA until Wednesday
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: implosion

I actually disagree with pretty much all his reads this game, and the way he basically threw me under the bus when I defended him was predatory. Like, I can get the skepticism there, but I laid out my entire thought-process and reasoning for doing so, yet he maintains his stance on this based on nothing. Nothing I say makes a difference to him - he's already made up his mind that it was scum-motivated to defend him there. He also keeps re-asserting the point that I care about explaining myself, as if that's any reason that I'm scum. If he even genuinely cared about this point he'd meta me and see I explain myself in every game, regardless of alignment - it's one of the few constants of my meta.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mumble

L-1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Obviously I'm going to self-preserve if the lynch is me vs Mumble. I know I'm town but don't know if he is.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Consider my vote on implosion - I don't want to put him on L-1 in case of derp hammer.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

:facepalm:

I give up on this game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Literally this is the shittest game I've played on this site, and it's making me lose the will to play mafia.

I'm usually always a N1 kill, or at least a clear scum target due to generally being a decent town player who is hard to lynch. This is the first time I've been run up/suspected like this for years, and it's all based on literally fuck all.

I'm town commuter - yes, potentially one of the most useful roles in this game, but it's made useless by these shitty wagons and scumreads against me.

I've checked out of this shit already so do what the fuck you want.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It's useful if that player is one of the strong townread players, which usually I am. Typical the time I get this role everyone starts suspecting me for fuck all.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That's the hammer btw.

I'm just gonna adopt a mumble/Maria kind of playstyle for the rest of this game - that's about the level of effort this game deserves.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My D1 wagon is lookin pretty fucking bad right now. Wouldn't surprise me if all the scum were on it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My wagon consisted of the scummiest players in this game. Tchill's looking pretty bad after that late vote switch too.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Of course, it's possible someone could have bussed, although less likely in this case given how tight the lynch was.

I will analyse when I get to a computer.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I couldn't be killed - town commuter can't be targeted by anyone at night.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I actually didn't activate it last night - I assumed it was automatic, but I just checked the wording which maybe implies I should have activated it.

I have no limitations to using it, which is why I said it was a useful role.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1156, Havo wrote:@Luca,

So you didn’t commute?
I didn't pm the mod asking to commute, but I'm still not 100% sure If I needed to.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1170, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1116, Luca Blight wrote:That's the hammer btw.

I'm just gonna adopt a mumble/Maria kind of playstyle for the rest of this game - that's about the level of effort this game deserves.
And I find it odd that he specifically said mariaR instead of Katherine. Maria and Katherine were both on his wagon.
I was talking about playstyle; nothing to do with their alignment.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1171, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1130, Luca Blight wrote:Of course, it's possible someone could have bussed, although less likely in this case given how tight the lynch was.

I will analyse when I get to a computer.
IF YOU'RE TOWN... There's absolutely no reason to bus there seeing how close a townie lynch was to getting through.
I think even apart from my claim, my interactions with implosion and the makeup of the two wagons certainly give me considerable towncred, even if not clearing me entirely.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1173, Ausuka wrote:Not sure how useful VCA is right now. The implo wagon was really quick and the lack of resistance to it leads me to believe that scum were probably bussing implo. I don't see how my d1 voting makes me scum here.
That said my d1 reads were probably still disastarous and I'm just going to refresh them at this point.
I feel like you're only saying this because you were caught on the wrong wagon.

VCA is literally the most useful tool we have right now; it's what most of the information we have is based on.

And I feel there
was
resistance to the Implo wagon - in the form of
my
wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1186, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1177, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1170, Tchill13 wrote:

And I find it odd that he specifically said mariaR instead of Katherine. Maria and Katherine were both on his wagon.
I was talking about playstyle; nothing to do with their alignment.
Yeah and I found Katherine and mumbles to be more alike.
Katherine has barely posted, and I don't see what your point is in bringing this up.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1190, Ausuka wrote:
In post 354, MariaR wrote:Ausuka
brassherald
Mumble
katherine
Luca Blight
implosion
tring the people not in this list
I feel like if Maria is scum this means her partner isn't katherine.
It's still possible MariaR and Tchill could be scum together but tbh if Tchill is scum he's just completely duped me. His tone feels really genuine this game.
You're basing that purely on that list?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1191, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's odd you were reluctant to mention Katherine.
Odd in an AI way?

Is it odd that the lowest poster in this game wasn't the one who jumped to the forefront of my mind when making that comment?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1199, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1195, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1191, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's odd you were reluctant to mention Katherine.
Odd in an AI way?

Is it odd that the lowest poster in this game wasn't the one who jumped to the forefront of my mind when making that comment?
If you consider you were Comparing a player to the 2nd lowest poster in the game and it wasn't Katherine. Yes it is odd.

I wasn't comparing activity, I was comparing their relative lack of thought to the game.

You're still unclear about whether you mean this is an AI sort of
'odd
' or just a random thing you wanted to bring up.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1220, Hopkirk wrote:This is why I was concerned about Luca/Cedrick. Probably wouldn't go for it today though.

implosion (5): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo, Tchill13
Mumble (3): implosion, Cedrick, Luca Blight
Luca Blight (5): Ausuka, MariaR, Killthestory, katherine, Mumble
Can you link the actual vote count so I can see the context of this.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1222, Tchill13 wrote:Nobody else thinks anything of Luca not mentioningKatherine?
You haven't even said what
you
think of it.

Go ahead.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Because my ability is limitless I kind of assumed it was automatic. I've also been very busy, hence my V/LA.

The wording doesn't explicitly say I have to pm the mod to make use of it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And if I was lying about my role, why would I make up not pm'ing the mod anyway?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't trust his motives here - he doesn't believe I'm scum, but wants me lynched for information's sake.

Basically it's just getting rid of a nuisance - someone scum won't be able to get rid of themselves. The info gained would have to be taken with a pinch of salt just like the info we have now; me being killed confirms no-one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1243, Hopkirk wrote:@Luca: The votecount link/quote
Spoiler:
In post 1100, northsidegal wrote:
VC 1.18

votes

implosion
(5): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo, Tchill13
Mumble
(3): implosion, Cedrick, Luca Blight
Luca Blight
(5): Ausuka, MariaR, Killthestory, katherine, Mumble

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: Cedrick is V/LA until Monday.
Luca Blight is V/LA until Wednesday

Ah yes, so it completely ignores this:
In post 1094, Luca Blight wrote:Consider my vote on implosion - I don't want to put him on L-1 in case of derp hammer.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchill you townread me most of D1 but then suddenly hard-pushed my lynch when implosion was on the brink.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1249, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1094, Luca Blight wrote:Consider my vote on implosion - I don't want to put him on L-1 in case of derp hammer.
Actions speak louder than words. You totally could have lynched your scum partner with that phrasing.
What about the action of hammering scum?

Or do you ignore the parts that don't fit your narrative?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1254, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1244, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Tchill

I don't trust his motives here - he doesn't believe I'm scum, but wants me lynched for information's sake.

Basically it's just getting rid of a nuisance - someone scum won't be able to get rid of themselves. The info gained would have to be taken with a pinch of salt just like the info we have now; me being killed confirms no-one.
You flipping town confirms 6 people. You flipping scum is Katherines death sentence.
No it doesn't, and why does me being scum = Katherine scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1260, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1210, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1199, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1195, Luca Blight wrote:
Odd in an AI way?

If you consider you were Comparing a player to the 2nd lowest poster in the game and it wasn't Katherine. Yes it is odd.

I wasn't comparing activity, I was comparing their relative lack of thought to the game.

You're still unclear about whether you mean this is an AI sort of
'odd
' or just a random thing you wanted to bring up.
Talk to me about why you felt that way about Maria?
She doesn't explain anything, I talked about this already on D1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1257, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1252, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1249, Tchill13 wrote:
Actions speak louder than words. You totally could have lynched your scum partner with that phrasing.
What about the action of hammering scum?

Or do you ignore the parts that don't fit your narrative?
I explained the scum motivation behind that. Why did you wait till you were run up?
As I said earlier in the day, if it's a choice between me dying and someone whose alignment I don't know, I'm going to save myself.

I was also scumreading implosion already and had earlier voted him, which no-one followed up on. The fact implosion then tried to push through my lynch despite my claim confirmed to me he was probably scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1263, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1250, Luca Blight wrote:Tchill you townread me most of D1 but then suddenly hard-pushed my lynch when implosion was on the brink.
My day 1 play is trash. It's terrible due to a lack of motivation and game style. I said this multiple times.
That doesn't explain why you wanted to lynch me over implosion suddenly when he was in danger - that is evidence of scum-motivation there, no matter how much you try to brush it under the carpet.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1272, Tchill13 wrote:I've seen scum do a lot to avoid interactions with each other. That's all I'm getting at with the Katherine thing. Very, very odd you chose to leave him out of that comparison.
Fucking hell, are you ignoring the part where I voted Katherine, and she later voted me and left it there for the rest of the day? And the part where I called out her bullshit scumread of me?

You only see what you want to see.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I mean considering how few posts Katherine has, that's a lot of interaction right there.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

If scum were on implosion it will have been one of the first on it imo.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1284, Ausuka wrote:Like if we all just pretend that bussing doesn't exist and nobody would bus a buddy (especially one who didn't seem that into the game) we're probably going to end up off-track.
You can't just ignore the context of everything though - how else are you supposed to scumhunt?

You have to narrow down the options based on what is most and least likely to have occurred based on the info we have.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1294, MariaR wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

Ironically your pr is more likely in the hands of scum then it is town

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1296, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1290, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1284, Ausuka wrote:Like if we all just pretend that bussing doesn't exist and nobody would bus a buddy (especially one who didn't seem that into the game) we're probably going to end up off-track.
You can't just ignore the context of everything though - how else are you supposed to scumhunt?

You have to narrow down the options based on what is most and least likely to have occurred based on the info we have.
Tchill is saying that we get conftown from the people on the wagon. That's an incredibly dangerous viewpoint and I have no idea what "context" has to do with it.
Bussing happens and there's nothing about the Implo wagon that makes it less likely to be a bus wagon IMO.
I agree it confirms no-one, but clearly the implosion wagon is less likely to have seen bussing for the reasons I already stated.

I am a claimed pr (one scum can't ever kill), implosion is a scum pr, the lynch could go either way - scum would be pretty silly to bus here. It's possible, but I think at least the majority of the scumteam were on my wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1300, Hopkirk wrote:Luca, if you're really a limited shot commuter I feel like just claiming that would be worthwhile.
I am unlimited.

I was actually considering gambiting to try and draw a night-kill, but I was severely fed-up with this game at that point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1303, MariaR wrote:
In post 1297, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
unlimited? Yes
Tell me what you're basing this on.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Anyway I'm off to sleep - I'll be back after some hours.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1319, MariaR wrote:
In post 1309, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1303, MariaR wrote:
In post 1297, Luca Blight wrote:

unlimited? Yes
Tell me what you're basing this on.
Well someone who can't be nightkilled is basically someone who cannot be targeted by anything and if they so choose make it so they stay alive for good that seems really unfair for scum to not be able to deal with a player not all in anyway unless said player lets them do it
Where as if it was scum they can use that without complaint until they're the last scum and then that power is gone feels fairer

This post feels like scum complaining to me -
"it isn't fair"
lol.

Surely whether or not it's 'fair' depends on what other roles are in the game - we already know Mafia had a strongman which is a decent role.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And as it's not an open my claim is unsubstantiated - it's only worth as much as I'm townread. If I'm heavily scumread I'd be lynched regardless as I have nothing to prove my claim.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Mod confirmed that I should have pm'd her to use my power.

Busy for the next few hours.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Gonna catch up in a bit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm kind of in agreement with Creature's list above: I'm fine lynching any of Tchill, Katherine, Maria and Ausuka.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1593, Tchill13 wrote:Man he talks about luca a lot.
So does that make me more likely town or scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1588, MariaR wrote:Can we lynch in me and Aus? Leave Kath/Tchi out of it ty
Yuck.
In post 1596, MariaR wrote:
In post 1591, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1588, MariaR wrote:Can we lynch in me and Aus? Leave Kath/Tchi out of it ty
Why are you arguing to lynch yourself :shifty:
*shrug* Idm if I get lynched or not I'm lynchbait as town so I'm used to coming under pressure it's no big deal to me. I rather we lynch in my and my top sr though cause if I get lynched Aus is next and that nails a scum so works for me ^_~
I don't get your confidence that Aus is scum.
In post 1598, MariaR wrote:
In post 1597, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1596, MariaR wrote:
In post 1591, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why are you arguing to lynch yourself :shifty:
*shrug* Idm if I get lynched or not I'm lynchbait as town so I'm used to coming under pressure it's no big deal to me. I rather we lynch in my and my top sr though cause if I get lynched Aus is next and that nails a scum so works for me ^_~
but you dont necesarrily think its aus and katherine?
katherine is town imo so no
I don't get your confidence that Katherine is town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 1509, MariaR wrote:
In post 1466, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1433, MariaR wrote:
In post 1431, Mumble wrote:
In post 1429, Gamma Emerald wrote:No? couldn't town have had the same wavelength of thought?
Possible, but unlikely.
In post 1430, MariaR wrote:I sr that whole wagon minus gamma so take your pick
Why minus gamma?
now who needs to read the game :P
In post 1292, MariaR wrote:
In post 1286, Ausuka wrote:Maria why have you locktowned gamma and katherine?
Explained Kath
Gamma is meta haven't read him wrong once plus a few posts in this game just don't feel like something scum gamma would make he's prob my top tr now that kts died
I still never found the post where you explain your katherine read.
Allow me to explain again then.
Impo agreed with my logic and early buddied me on my Katherine read I don't think that's how a partner busses someone they're with it seems like a useless bus with impo wouldn't be getting a lot of credit for it.

This is a pretty bad justification. The game was barely out of RVS, and voting your partner is always a good way to look busy/aggressive without rubbing a townie up the wrong way.

I think the term
'bussing
' should be reserved for situations when you're actually
trying
to lynch your partner, not just for placing what was a pretty insignificant vote in the grand scheme of things.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1551, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 773, Killthestory wrote:vig shoot implosion
In post 783, Killthestory wrote:
In post 773, Killthestory wrote:vig shoot implosion
this is my cover for when i shoot implosion
so mafia knew there was probably a vig in the game im assuming. (this would mean luca is probably scum wouldn't it?)
Wtf?

How would that make me scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1565, Tchill13 wrote:Also nobody ever explained why lynching an unnkillable PR is a bad idea. Luca didn't spearhead the wagon. It was a survivalistic hammer. I don't see why he's untouchable. If luca is scum obviously scum are gonna fight his lynch because that leaves one scum left. If luca is town scum will fight that lynch because after we know for certain luca's alignment the game is MUCH, MUCH easier.

So i'm not sure why we are avoiding a lynch that would hurt scum either way.

I'll go to my grave saying Luca should be lynched until i'm given a good reason as to why he shouldn't be.
Scum would be fighting against the lynch of an unkillable town PR? Your logic is baffling.

Me being confirmed town doesn't clear anyone; it's unlikely scum bussed, but far from impossible. You basically want to lynch someone who most people agree is most likely town just for information which would itself be unreliable.

I scumread implosion, but yes - my hammer was partly survivalistic. Why does scum hammer their buddy in such a manner? Particularly when their buddy is a pr. Me and implosion are two of the more experienced players in this game - if we were buddies we would never have been in such a situation, I can assure you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1567, Tchill13 wrote: I'm telling you rn Scum thought there was a vig due to their Night roles, aka unkillable scum in the night phase, seen one player mention a vig. Then killed him because of it. This would mean Luca is almost definitely scum.
Right, because the vig is really likely to crumb his role so hard on D1...

Given there was no vig kill, and you apparently seem to believe I'm a scum commuter, surely that gives more credence to my actual claim?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1572, MariaR wrote:
In post 1569, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1524, MariaR wrote:Like the only thing that gamma has done that is ping worthy is him not calling me out for saying "I can read him 100%" (he normally srs me for that) but besides that he's still in top tier town.
I don't get your gamma sr at all or why a gamma/havo team makes sense to you
Pedit: Yeah Luca's "role" is more then likely scum
still think he's fake claiming
I don't SR you for saying you can 100% read me, that was only once I recall (Mini 1850), in further instances where you say that I generally call out instances where you were wrong, this time I chose not to cos a) didn't want to beat a dead horse, b) I felt like me having to explain that would only do harm to myself, and c) I felt like it would be nice to be mutual townreads for once because I had been townreading you before it
And why do you think Luca would fakeclaim in the instance they did?
I would fake claim that if I was a cop or some shit
I just don't get what the town motivation is behind saying this.

I feel like Maria is frustrated scum who isn't sure whether or not to use a NK on me, so wants to make me twitch to see if I'm telling the truth by repeatedly saying I'm fakeclaiming.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It's interesting how little implosion has to say on Tchill, given he was the main topic for much of D1 - he pretty much just writes him off as
'probably town'
and leaves it at that.

I feel if Tchill was Town then implosion would have shown a bit more interest in that wagon at some point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 393, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: implosion
Votes implosion to put him L-2 with no reasoning attached.
In post 408, Tchill13 wrote:What about KTS prodding implosion then switching back to mumble after a few votes were built up?
Soon after starts to shade KTS over his vote-switching.
In post 414, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble

I don't even care if There's no real evidence to suggest he isn't town at this point. I'm OK with lynching dead weight that'll more than likely always be in my lynch pool day 1. A few ppl have made a strong stance on him so this will be good.
Switches to Mumble despite implosion not having even posted between these posts.

Tchill wanted to have it on record that he voted implosion, but was itching for a reason to jump off the wagon. This resembles his later actions where he voted implosion but quickly switched to my wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah I'm feeling pretty good about Tchill being scum, especially after reading through the end of D1 again.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I want to lynch either Tchill or Maria today - right now I prefer a Tchill lynch.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Maria

L-1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1626, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1593, Tchill13 wrote:Man he talks about luca a lot.
So does that make me more likely town or scum?
You never answered this, Tchill.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

These replacements are killing this game.

I'm pretty settled on lynching Tchill today. The only other lynch I'd probably consider would be Ausuka or Maria.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think I've made that pretty clear already.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1797, Hopkirk wrote:I feel like what's 'killing' the game is that people have very similar scumpools,
but don't want to commit to a lynch until Katherine's slot posts
In other words: '
replacements are killing this game
'...

We now have to wait for Cedrick to be replaced as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchill, why aren't you voting anyone?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1805, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1802, Luca Blight wrote:I think I've made that pretty clear already.
I don't remember any of the others. It takes you more effort to say that than it does list a few names.
I said it in the post you were literally replying to:
In post 1796, Luca Blight wrote:These replacements are killing this game.

I'm pretty settled on lynching Tchill today.
The only other lynch I'd probably consider would be Ausuka or Maria.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Vote Tchill then.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Those who aren't voting should start doing so.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Holy fuck. Yet again I'm run up in ridiculous fashion while I was asleep.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Seriously Hopkirk, you pick the quotes of KTS that make me look bad and leave out the ones where he said he wasn't going to lynch me etc
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

No-one has pointed out a thing I've done this game that has actually been scummy - I was run up to L-1 on d1 based on nothing, and am not at L-1 based on my claim due to being run up for no reason on D1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The implosion interactions should clear me as town anyway, even before the votes at the end. I'm so tempted to self-hammer, stupid shit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Havo's switch is shady as f*ck - he's been townreading me all day.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1970, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Luca
The points I've seen feel solid enough that I'm willing to follow on this
What is solid about any of this? It's basically
'Luca could be scum so let's lynch him"

It makes no sense to lynch me now. How about if I agree to die the day before LYLO? There is no reason to believe I'm actually scum here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Logically, if people are saying I can only be scum with the Cedrick slot, how about we lynch that slot instead of a claimed PR?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1956, Tchill13 wrote:I personally think the game is a cakewalk after we know luca's alignment for sure.

If he's town scum probably didn't bus implosion, probably their strongest pr when another townie was that close to lynch.

If he's scum Cedrick is the last one.
Complete and utter bullshit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Hopkirk
- You say I '
jumped off Mumble to vote implosion'
- you ignore the real context behind everything, which is why your play is fucking terrible. I was voting implosion
before
Mumble, no-one else wanted to vote implosion. Everyone else wanted to vote Mumble. No-one else was interested in my lynch pool hence my switch to Mumble, which drew out his claim.
In post 1047, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

I actually disagree with pretty much all his reads this game, and the way he basically threw me under the bus when I defended him was predatory. Like, I can get the skepticism there, but I laid out my entire thought-process and reasoning for doing so, yet he maintains his stance on this based on nothing. Nothing I say makes a difference to him - he's already made up his mind that it was scum-motivated to defend him there. He also keeps re-asserting the point that I care about explaining myself, as if that's any reason that I'm scum. If he even genuinely cared about this point he'd meta me and see I explain myself in every game, regardless of alignment - it's one of the few constants of my meta.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1935, Hopkirk wrote:Implosion's vote on Luca wouldn't fit his read progression too well either.
Wtf is this? You're using scum's lack of read progression as a reason for
me
being scum? How about finding inconsistencies in
my
play?

implosion townread me early on, then I defended his shit wagon (even though he turned out to be scum it was shit, just as my wagon is shit now) and then he jumped on me for it and tried to throw me under the bus. The fact he kept stubbornly insisting my defence on him was scummy despite me reasoning and explanations is what convinced me he was probably scum - it was predatory as fuck. Why people can't see this wasn't a w/w interaction I don't know.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1947, Tchill13 wrote:
I believe the luca bus situation is the one thats playing out. Luca was genuinely upset mumble and katherine were TR'd at the end of day 1 because Luca was scum.
This is hilariously bad. I wasn't even scumreading those two myself, so what the fuck are you basing me being upset they were townread on? You're making it up.

I was pissed off at the shit wagon on me, as I am now, but not because of others being townread.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1988, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1984, Luca Blight wrote:Logically, if people are saying I can only be scum with the Cedrick slot, how about we lynch that slot instead of a claimed PR?
That's not the case at all. It's just the most likely partner if your scum. You could be scum with anybody.
Right, but if the Cedrick slot was conftown would you be scumreading me?

Your entire case for me being scum is based on it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1992, Tchill13 wrote:

Mumble and Maria.
Where is that me being upset that they are townread?

As I have told you several times already, I was talking about
playstyle
, not
alignment.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1951, Tchill13 wrote:

clear frustraition he was run up while others lurked.
In post 1127, Luca Blight wrote:My D1 wagon is lookin pretty fucking bad right now. Wouldn't surprise me if all the scum were on it.

then immediately sets multiple targets for day 2.
1. So town wouldn't be frustrated in those circumstances?

2. From my perspective, how bad does that wagon look? The wagon itself was baseless and all the people on it were my biggest scumreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1994, Tchill13 wrote:It's based on the fact that you hammered and claimed. Which would clear you full game as scum. You've not sorted anyone or pushed anyone except me this whole day phase. You just pushed my lynch. I don't even remember association ideas from you. You thought you'd just lynch me and go to the next day phse . Sounds like scum to me.

Cedricks case for being scum is associative with you. Not the other way around.
I've clearing sorted my town and lynch pools, and was suspecting Maria as much as you early D2, so you're talking out of your arse as usual.

If you don't remember stuff then do us all a favour and ISO before posting, because you've been repeatedly oblivious to the facts.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1995, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1993, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1992, Tchill13 wrote:

Mumble and Maria.
Where is that me being upset that they are townread?

As I have told you several times already, I was talking about
playstyle
, not
alignment.
That play style led to them not being ran up while you were ran up while playing. Sounds pretty agitated to me.

And I'd think you WOULD be upset mumble was TR'd seeing how that was your vote earlier with implosion and Cedric.

I might as well talk to a brick fucking wall. Mumble
was
run up, and Mumble being townread was purely based on his claim, so why in the fuck would I be upset about people townreading him? I wasn't even particularly scumreading him
before
his claim.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And as I already said, I was voting implosion before I voted Mumble. I voted Mumble only because no-one wanted to lynch any of my scumreads. Read my ISO if you don't believe me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I already said no...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Hopkirk instigating my wagon as he has looks shady, though. I'm not sure if he's scum or just really shit town, as he ignores all the context that doesn't suit his agenda and posts only the things that paint me as scum. For example, bringing up the quotes of KTS where he suspects me, but ignoring his last posts where he said I have good content and that he believes my claim and wasn't going to lynch me. Why the f*ck would I need to kill KTS after that?

The scum motivation though would obviously be to get rid of the unkillable townie while keeping lynchbait town around (assuming Hopkirk and Tchill aren't partners).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

People are assuming KTS was killed due to being 'feared' which I think is BS - his motivation had clearly dwindled by the end of the day.

I think he was killed in order to frame someone - as Tchill has tried to do to me. His logic makes no sense but nonetheless he has repeatedly tried to link me with that kill.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1923, Hopkirk wrote:Cedrick got crazily defensive when I suggested Luca/him. Luca didn't comment.
How about you actually quote your evidence so we can see if you're stripping away the context yet again?

So what if I didn't comment? Is that supposed to incriminate me or what?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1928, Tchill13 wrote:half the player base honed in on implosion EARLY. That's why you bus him over luca. Luca gets major town cred. Days 2 and 3 should be easy for scum at that point.

Implosion busses luca then half the player base still scum reads implosion due to day 1 play.
Again you ignore the fact I wanted implosion dead when half the player list were insistent on lynching Mumble...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1930, Tchill13 wrote:you can argue the suspicion still staying on implosion but nobody wanted to lynch luca today. Nobody.
Probably because my interactions in general with implosion make me very unlikely to be scum (which you even admitted yourself)?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1931, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1922, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1908, Tchill13 wrote:I've thrown out about... 4 or 5 different outcomes because I simply don't know what's going on. My day 1 play is geared towards a mislynch day 1. So of course when we actually lynch then I'm in uncommon territory.

If scum didn't bus. Maria/katherine (maybe ausuka but I doubt it.)

If scum did bus then it's Luca/???

Only issue I have is lynching me doesn't lead to anything. If I flip town then what? Because I can assure you I won't flip scum which means that town flip needs to lead to something decent.
Your bussing team is stupid. Why would they flip to their strongman over whatever Luca is?
Luca switched to voting Implosion on L1. If it's bussing, it's last second bussing to avoid autolosing on the lynch on Implosion.

If anyone else switched (lets say Tchill which is plausible for scum there), then this votecount really doesn't make them look good.

implosion (7): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo, Mumble, Killthestory, Tchill
Mumble (2): Cedrick, Luca Blight
Luca Blight (5): Ausuka, MariaR, katherine, Tchill13, implosion
(Implosion switched to Luca 10 minutes before Luca hammered (signal/consent to bus?) as well. If Tchill hammered before that then it'd be Cedrick/Luca/Implosion on Mumble.)

You'd also bus Implosion over Luca because Luca's claimed commuter which has implications for how valuable he is to the scumteam there, and because Implosion didn't have the opportunity to hammer Luca, but Luca had the opportunity to hammer Implosion.

Again
you ignore the context - and this is pretty bad because I've already pointed this particular point out to you already.

I had said my vote was to be considered on implosion at this point because I didn't want a derphammer due to how quickly the wagon built up
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2008, Kookoobird wrote:Stop spamming.
Fuck off. I was asleep during the time this wagon on me built up and I'm replying to stuff as I see it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1934, Hopkirk wrote:If people buy Luca's claim/bus, he makes it to lylo/endgame without having to explain why he hasn't been killed. There's no threat to him. If people completely buy his claim then scum autowin.
Luca's play today is a lot lazier/conservative than his role should suggest.
Complete bullshit once again. Why should my claim impact on how lazy I might or might not have been?

How about losing motivation due to complete shit play, and the fact the replacements have stalled the game considerably?

And I never expected anyone to completely buy my claim - I'm willing to be lynched before LYLO, but it's nonsensical to lynch me now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #148) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2011, Kookoobird wrote:So reply to stuff in one post and post it together, you fuck off Mr. 20 posts in 2 pages.
No, you fuck off. I'm L-1 and could be dead before I finished the wall post (which no-one reads anyway), and I have a son to take care of meaning it would take hours for me to complete, and I have to repeatedly stop and start.

I'm not a spam poster as you can see from the thread, but when you find yourself suddenly flashwagoned upon waking up then it calls for it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't think scum bussed, but it doesn't mean they couldn't have.

As I said, my death clears no-one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So you're saying me flipping town means everyone on the implosion wagon is conf town?

You're either scum or incredibly naive.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2022, Tchill13 wrote:i played a shit game. im not scum.
And yet you think you suddenly have all the answers...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2024, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2019, Luca Blight wrote:So you're saying me flipping town means everyone on the implosion wagon is conf town?

It literally gives us the strongest possible VCA if you flip. That's quite the amount of info.

njotice the cedricks slot flip. Scum can't afford not to hard defend here.
What if the Cedrick slot is scum that wants to bask in the glory of my townflip?

It's unlikely everyone will suddenly switch back to you at this point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2026, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2023, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2022, Tchill13 wrote:i played a shit game. im not scum.
And yet you think you suddenly have all the answers...
yeah because im the greatest to ever play...

No, but i'vee laid the groundwork for a lot more scenarios than you have. I've clearly put in more effort. Can it be scum trying to survive? of course.

IF im capable of this amout off effort though im not obv scumming it up at the end of day 1.

I'll happily say im a better player than that.
I'd say your effort has been poor considering the BS you've spouted. You don't even bother to fact check before you post, like saying me and Katherine never interacted on D1 despite having voted for each other.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2031, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2027, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2019, Luca Blight wrote:So you're saying me flipping town means everyone on the implosion wagon is conf town?

It literally gives us the strongest possible VCA if you flip. That's quite the amount of info.

What if the Cedrick slot is scum that wants to bask in the glory of my townflip?

why bring up the possibility of cedrick being scum now? have you thought of that possibility before? have you sorted or pushed Cedrick much at all?

Because I don't want to die and then everyone think me being town automatically means the Cedrick slot is town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #155) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2029, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1983, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1970, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Luca
The points I've seen feel solid enough that I'm willing to follow on this
What is solid about any of this? It's basically
'Luca could be scum so let's lynch him"

It makes no sense to lynch me now. How about if I agree to die the day before LYLO? There is no reason to believe I'm actually scum here.
The things tying you to implosion are stronger than my initial issue of why would mafia bus their strongman over some other role. In addition lynching you now forces the people screaming you down to refocus if you're town.
What links me to implosion though?

Read our interactions and tell me it's w/w. If it's w/w then it's suicidal play.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2034, Kookoobird wrote:
In post 2027, Luca Blight wrote:

Nobody has said I'm town if you flip town. It is just that nobody has said that I'm scum unless its with you. As far as I know, most people have me as relatively null individually.
I know at least Tchill said you're town if I flip town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Another point that just entered my mind - If I'm scum commuter I can't commit a kill right?

So if we lynch a second scum then I wouldn't be able to kill anyone at night.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2040, Kookoobird wrote:Are you a compulsive commuter? Sorry if I missed this.
Limitless but not compulsive, so I guess I could commit the kill in theory.

Scratch that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2047, Kookoobird wrote:Anyways, Tchill, who's his partner if I'm not? Because I'm not, and I really don't see the scum case, but limitless non-compulsive commuter is not a townie role.
I don't see how it's not a townie role.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Everything Hopkirk said was nonsense, as I already pointed out.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2055, Kookoobird wrote:
In post 2049, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2047, Kookoobird wrote:Anyways, Tchill, who's his partner if I'm not? Because I'm not, and I really don't see the scum case, but limitless non-compulsive commuter is not a townie role.
I don't see how it's not a townie role.
Are you serious? It is an Ascetic clone that is also bulletproof. It cannot be investigated and wastes any town actions that target it. There is almost no situation for a town commuter to commute.
I'm deadly serious given I'm town and that is my role.

Town might want to commute if they think they'll be killed? Like, I'm normally a N1 kill, or a scum target generally so I actually thought it'd be a useful role for me this game, until everyone started suspecting me for literally nothing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What particularly do you like about Hopkirk's push?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2071, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2067, Luca Blight wrote:What particularly do you like about Hopkirk's push?
literally everything.
I was talking to Cedrick II.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

His last line is nothing I've not already said myself - Maria earlier said my role was unfair on scum, but I pointed out it's not powerful at all given it's unsubstantiated - I can't prove I am what I claim.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #165) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Koo, nothing you say can be taken seriously when you're clearly not fully caught up. Hopkirk had no reason to scumread me - I've refuted all his points already.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #166) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2079, Mumble wrote:You realize your "catch up" since you woke up has been almost complete flail?
I literally couldn't give a fuck what you think.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #167) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2082, Mumble wrote:Cool. Doesn't change the fact though.
What else can someone do when flash-wagoned to L-1 other than defend themselves?

Any defence can been spun as 'flailing'. Would it be better if I said nothing and accepted being lynched?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #168) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2081, Kookoobird wrote:Commuter is not unfair on scum, its a better Ascetic.

I don't care if you can't take me seriously, you're l-1, remember? This game is 84 pages, and I don't know what it is with MS but people like to post a ridiculous amount. I am not apologizing for not actively rereading and parsing 2000+ posts. I don't want to lynch you, ergo you refuting his points is irrelevant. Them being wrong does not make them bad points.
They're bad points because they're based on cherry-picking and context-stripping.

You've read very little though so I wouldn't expect you to have noticed.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #169) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2087, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2085, Luca Blight wrote:
What else can someone do when flash-wagoned to L-1 other than defend themselves?

Any defence can been spun as 'flailing'. Would it be better if I said nothing and accepted being lynched?
for the sake of info yes.
The more I post the more info there is, especially if I'm lynched.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #170) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2090, Mumble wrote:
In post 2085, Luca Blight wrote:

You've invested more in your defense than your case on your scum read...maybe start there?
It's hilarious that you of all people should tell me how to play Mafia.

I've given all my reasons for why I think Tchill is scum already. Do you wish me to repeat myself?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #171) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2095, Mumble wrote:Why is it hilarious that I tell you how to play mafia?
Because your play has been minimal-effort in both games I've played with you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #172) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2101, Mumble wrote:Did I play with you before? Not sure how that's relevant to my comment on your play here, though.
Yes, very recently. It shows how little investment you have in the games if you've forgotten already.

You asked me why it's hilarious that you should tell me how to play Mafia. Basically, if you live in a glass house don't go throwing stones.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #173) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Tired of this shit.

VOTE: Luca

That's the hammer. I was Town commuter, as I claimed.

Lynch Tchill next. Ausuka could also be scum. Be wary of Koo, Flavor and Hopkirk.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #174) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

There's only so much shit I can take, and apparently my lynch means the game is solved anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”