Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Delegate: Kokichi Oma

I will lead us.
Of course you'd stay in character.
In post 18, Klazam wrote:HEAL: Klazam

Because I will be a good and impartial host, ensuring the voices of all of the world will be heard. Do not fall under the sway of the above tyrant.
Why do I not feel confident about this at all
In post 20, Nero Cain wrote:Die stolzen und illustren Menschen in Deutschland heißen Sie willkommen! Wir sind eine freundliche und friedliebende Nation, aber sei gewarnt, solltest du uns kreuzen, sei bereit, um Vergebung zu bitten, wenn wir dich unter der Macht unserer mächtigen Panzer vernichten!
Am I the only one who bothered to read this in English?
In post 21, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
I also agree that the willingness to prod that lame anime-poster as the world leader is annoying. Anime posting should be looked down upon.

Very tempted to hop on and heal Elbirn, 'cus that guy is my bro and friend and I know he won't screw us.
I think it's really important that we try to keep the scum from ending up as leaders, because we can obscure game info (resolutions) from them. Or do you think they already know what all the resolutions are, given the whole informed minority schtick? Hm.

In post 20, Nero Cain wrote:Die stolzen und illustren Menschen in Deutschland heißen Sie willkommen! Wir sind eine freundliche und friedliebende Nation, aber sei gewarnt, solltest du uns kreuzen, sei bereit, um Vergebung zu bitten, wenn wir dich unter der Macht unserer mächtigen Panzer vernichten!
Like, I can run this through Google translate and it's all gravy, but could we avoid using languages other than English in this game?
I dunno about Elbirn, I only remember him from Large Normal 199 where imo he was disappointing
In post 29, BuJaber wrote:
In post 27, Creature wrote:Hi.

[Anime]

Is there an anime cult? Don't support the tyrany.

I propose an alliance among the non-anime nations.
I do not support this. I believe the Anime-nations may be a great asset to us. I am willing to make a non aggression pact with them. We'll call it the Molotov-Otaku pact :wink:
In post 34, Klazam wrote:
In post 19, BuJaber wrote:Why would we want an impartial host? Town want someone who will benefit town.
This comment bothers me. Like, isn't that obvious? The implication here is that since i said impartial, im being more scummy, yeah?

VOTE: BuJaber Real vote.
I can agree with this vote
VOTE: BuJaber
In post 40, Joey_ wrote:
In post 30, Nero Cain wrote:Germany denounces Varsoon.
Dear Hitler,

It shouldn't be our concern to help a foreign nation in pursue of their unknown agenda as of yet, but our Nation is kind and generous so, our Congressmen and Congresswomen decided give a helping hand.
You might didn't na zi see it coming, but I believe that God (Zenmar) explained in one of his Holy commandment that while the Nation of yours is not alignement indicative, it very well might be role indicative. I hope that jew understand and please refrain for purposefully reveal yourself in this manner in the subsequents UN Council, some Terrorists Nations might use this information to predict a counterattack in your own Nation, take care.

Kindly,
Prime minister of *******
Wat
I don't think Venmar/Sid Meyer would pick him as the leader for that country. btw my civilization leader is kinda disappointing tbh

Also
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 49, Titus wrote:The German tanks are not subtle in their implications. The scholars wish to remind them that subtlety is the better form of valor at times. The rashness and impulsivity are not favored traits. If I picked up the implications then I doubt I am the only one that asks why you change your mind so erratically. I will see if I can work with you further without making the implications obvious.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Can we please avoid using words spuriously? Reading walls with no reads or point is very annoying.
I'm trying not to artificially inflate the thread when it's early-game.
In post 52, ActionDan wrote:There is no town motivation for a quote wall on page 2.

Pedit. Same reasoning as titus.
nope. I believe the start of a game is critically important to the rest of it so I'm trying to start it with less posts rather than more.
In post 62, Titus wrote:Chara why do you seem so interested in defending Gamma?

I seek to place an embassy in Action Dan's country.
True, why are you defending me so soon Chara? I haven't really posted anything that game-relevant yet.
In post 63, Chara wrote:Titus: i don't care about Gamma. i think Dan's reasoning was bad and brass following him on it worse.
i have noted your spin on the situation.
Okay so I'm essentially the background for this argument, nice, I always wanted to be a background
In post 68, Titus wrote:
In post 63, Chara wrote:Titus: i don't care about Gamma. i think Dan's reasoning was bad and brass following him on it worse.
i have noted your spin on the situation.
Dan's vote ninjaed my post for the same reason. All Gamma did was a filler wall. Does that make him lock scum 4ever? No. But I agree with Dan's approach and you seem paricularly close to Gamma by chainsawing all who don't like gamma. Don't know if it's AI but... :/
I don't think they're chainsawing they seem to just think the idea is bad. If it was someone else they'd very likely take the same stance.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also
I'm kinda considering Titus as a host pick
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If we're thinking "mechanics" I'd probably pick Varsoon, do you agree Titus?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 96, Titus wrote:Wait I thought someone else was wanting me to be host.

Why would you want me as a host Gamma?
Because I know you're strong as town leader from Real Folk Blues rematch
I would like to determine your alignment before casting a vote but I think it's a good idea to start
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 98, ActionDan wrote:
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote: I'm trying not to artificially inflate the thread when it's early-game.
I believe the start of a game is critically important to the rest of it so I'm trying to start it with less posts rather than more.
I haven't really posted anything that game-relevant yet.
If you haven't posted anything game relevant then you are inflating your post length (and the thread length) instead of the number of posts at a "critically important" time. There's little difference.
First off ick this is cutting out context. Secondly I view page count as more intimidating than page length. You can skip a long post and be fairly well off. You can't skip pages without losing information.
: lol
In post 109, marshy wrote:
In post 105, BuJaber wrote:Maybe koki's opener is NAI but when dunkerdoodle follows it up by voting koki for host it looks pretty suspicious to me. If it is NAI then on what basis did dunker trust koki?

Basically I'm happy voting to lynch either of those 2 because that interaction doesn't feel right to me from a town POV.
hey gamma any thoughts on this post boi?
Seems interesting but I think he's reading into RVS posting which is ehhh.
In post 111, Creature wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
y
In post 119, Kokichi Oma wrote:I like Titus, Chara and Joey for town currently. I'll post more on why later. Chara when you're back can you respond to my post?
These seem good. I am kinda TRing you tbh.
In post 123, marshy wrote:i believe actiondan and titus are our best shots for congress leader. what do creature and shaziro think of this assertion?
Why actiondan?
In post 133, marshy wrote:smoking fox is an awesome nickname

titus for her overall no bs lets get to the point vibe. i saw an effort to make reads early and just drive the game to a point of consistent productivity i found helpful. id like to see how shed moderate the discussion when the council kicks in cuz her playstyle seems tailored for it

actiondan for the gamma push and his "idc about ppl disagreeing its disgusting" attitude. i liked that idc will still vote it post. i USUALLY see townies b unapologetic for their pushes when challenged as opposed to scum who may hedge or b more diplomatic
Titus is fair, but why does AD's push on me make you inclined to want him as leader? and what is this "I don't care about people disagreeing it's disgusting" thing? I guess the overall read is fair though.
In post 135, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, Titus wrote:Wait I thought someone else was wanting me to be host.

Why would you want me as a host Gamma?
Because I know you're strong as town leader from Real Folk Blues rematch
I would like to determine your alignment before casting a vote but I think it's a good idea to start
Don't forget your massive crush on her.
WHAT
In post 136, Varsoon wrote:
In post 124, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 26, Varsoon wrote:It's almost as if I insinuated you were scum and that I couldn't trust you as our leader AND that your anime gimmick is really lame--did you take that all to heart and get so peeved you had to come back swatting?
Also, the irony of this post is that my avatar is from a game, not anime. Had I posted an image of Alexander the Great. You wouldn't have had an issue. But, it's interesting. You never really stated why you think I'm scum. Tell me.
Dang Ole Ron Paul has an anime, homie. Furthermore, your character is from a visual novel game, which is, perhaps, even more anime-derivative.
I'm not over here posting pictures of K acting like a cheeser.
Spoiler:

And I did state (VERY OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I AM SCUM, RIGHT?) why you're scum and why I'm voting you. Guess you can't even pick up on obvious stuff?
I'll say it again:
I can not trust you, especially as leader. Why? Because you self-voted for leader IMMEDIATELY in a game where those votes can't be taken back.
I do not like the anime gimmick. Or VN Gimmick. Really, it's an avatar-posting gimmick. Why does that make you scum? It's a common distancing/fluff tactic that propels the game rhetoric into obnoxious roleplay--it does nothing to help gamesolve. As a moderator and frequent player on-site, I've seen that sort of posting reflect scum and anti-town mentalities time and time again.
I do not like your retaliatory vote on me. You're actively bashing setup spec in a game with public mechanics, which is anti-town at least. Maybe it's OBVIOUS to you, but I'm working with a limited set of information. If anything, your scumflip would confirm to me that scum DON'T have knowledge of all/any of the resolutions because it's 'obvious' to you that we should keep scum for gaining that knowledge. Another big part of this is that dunkerdoodles was supporting you for leader out the gate and I voted him, but you returned to vote for me, which comes off heavily like a chainsaw, especially if you're both scum gambiting around just propelling lots of early congress votes/momentum onto your side.

So, you reveal yourself to be much more likely to be scum than literally any player that had posted by literally page 2, and you prove that your flip would provide a lot of good info. Why the fuck would I not vote you?

Stay chump-mode, anime LOSER.
hmmm,,,
*thinking*
In post 137, Varsoon wrote:As far as who to make leader, I wish there was more Elbirn posting to go off of, but now it feels like he's in an appeal zone where I'd have to be extra critical of everything.
I think that there's probably some link between Joey's garbage vote on me and their support of Kokicheese. As you can likely tell, I am not a fan of that dude being anywhere near our leader. We should specifically make sure he doesn't even get second place.
People have been talking about Titus and I'm like, eh I dunno. Titus tends to get game-controlling when she has a lot of power/setup knowledge, regardless of alignment, and I think it'd make it much harder for me to figure out the slot.
That's why I said I wanted to figure her out before voting for her
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 146, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 139, Gamma Emerald wrote:These seem good. I am kinda TRing you tbh.
Why?
1) your reads align with mine quite a bit; mirror tell
2) I like your posting so far
3) Varsoon's interactions with you feel like scum tunneling town rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw the scumteam from the cancelled large was me Anen rb 2319 and Assemble
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I feel like Varsoon is skipping over other people's content to go after KO
it feels like his play from This Game is for pieguyn (pieguyn now goes by pienyan) with how he also tunneled drealmerz7
VOTE: Varsoon
KO no, this is scum!Varsoon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 154, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 146, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 139, Gamma Emerald wrote:These seem good. I am kinda TRing you tbh.
Why?
1) your reads align with mine quite a bit; mirror tell
2) I like your posting so far
3) Varsoon's interactions with you feel like scum tunneling town rn
I disagree with #3. Do you have experience with him or something?
Actually yes, see above
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 164, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
huh? Who am I being associated with or are you just trying to associate me with Bujaber?
Neither; I think one of you may be pushing the wrong person between Kokichi and Dunker, I just need to figure out the original logic.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 174, Almost50 wrote:
In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
NEWS FLASH:
Nero has been revealed to be town-aligned by CNN (The question is whether you are willing to believe CNN) :P
Fake news :D
But in seriousness I'm starting to get my wheels turning on sorting those two out. btw just because one is scum doesn't make the other town, it's just that one of them is wrong on an associative read which I feel might be scummy
In post 187, Almost50 wrote:
In post 178, Dunkerdoodles wrote:this pings scum to me
If I wasn't nice I would've said something like "shove it". Being the nice person I am I'll just say "suck it". (No offense, but if you think that was a scum post then your scum hunting skills are as good as Stevie Wonder's sight)
somewhere, nancy is pissed off.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol that had nothing to do with that post being AI
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 201, Titus wrote:A lot have said they want me. I want to see if it's true or anti Kochi talk. If so, what is the politics.
See previous posts for why not yet (if you have seen them just tell me).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 208, ActionDan wrote:No you got lucky. That game is expressly why I wouldn't want you in a position to make any kind of decision.
Why do you say he got lucky? What about it makes you think he's not fit for the position.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I'm gonna try to break this down

Koki lynched d1
flips scum
Indicates Dunker could have been pushing a buddy as leader
flips town
Dunker probably genuinely trusted Koki

Dunker lynched d1
flips scum
Koki either buddy pushed as leader or town framed or thought of as a leader who would be weak
flips town
absolutely nothing on Koki

So it would make sense to flip Koki first out of those two
time to see who said the opposite, they're probably scum
btw this has nothing to do with my actual lynching plans, I think Koki is town and don't really have a read on Dunker yet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Breaking News: Nero Cain is the one who did the wrong-way association tell
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 215, Gamma Emerald wrote:Breaking News: Nero Cain is the one who did the wrong-way association tell
?

@Brass, We can have both no?
He said Dunker's flip would be telling of Koki's alignment when it probably should be the other way around. As such his association is the wrong way. Because of that he is a possible scum rn, but probably the weakest scumread I have.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 226, Varsoon wrote:
@Gamma:
You said I was tunneling Kokichi despite it being, what, D1, page 5? Eat my shorts, dude.
Who do you think I should've been interacting with more, if not the guy who looked incredibly scummy AND WHO WAS VOTING ME AND SELF-VOTING FOR CONGRESS LEADER?
I can link you to at least a handful of games where I've tunneled (way harder, mind you) as town. Me tunneling and playing like shit is NAI, and this isn't even tunneling, so I'm really confused on why you're throwing so much shade.
VOTE: GammeEmerald
Still looks like a tunnel. How did Koki look scummy to you? Why is voting you and Self-voting for leader scummy? also nice admission of OMGUS. As for why I'd expect you to address other people it's because you're not bothering to sort anyone else so it looks like you're just tunneling to look like tunneled town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 265, Creature wrote:
In post 243, Ranmaru wrote:Why is this? After noting Shaziro's post, can you tell me why you are being quiet this game?
I'm letting things roll.
Why? Do you think it's better to read silently and form opinions or actively participate in a large game? Why do you think that?
In post 267, Klazam wrote:
In post 262, BuJaber wrote: However his deep role play is making it harder to understand what he means as it pertains to the mafia game. As in I have to work harder to translate it into what he means in terms of mafia mechanics. Like if he were to just speak like he would in a normal game his posts will make more sense. I am trying not to let that affect my perception but could that be AI?
Still happy with my vote. This looks like shade slinging to me.

Not comfortable with the posting of Kokichi, but im not sure exactly what its about.

I was thinking about host's duties, I'm not 100% sure it matters on D1 who gets the host position. It matters much more about what they do with that position, because the specific actions that person takes probably will be able to be read into on later days with flips in mind. From what i understand of the mechanics, having a strong mechanically inclined mind in the host position isnt necessary because the information is public information, and the full town can have input on that.
I'm thinking host voting is kinda like voting for President in Secret Hitler. Difference being that there's the possibility for auto-endgame in Secret Hitler.
In post 269, Ranmaru wrote:TOWN [Ranmaru > Chara > Joey > Marshy > Titus > Varsoon > Action Dan > Shaziro | Dunk > Almost50 > Kokichi > Gamma > Brass > Klazam > Buja > Joda > Pidgey > Assemble | Elbirn > Creature > Nero Cane] SCUM

Vote: Nero Cane
Why is marshy and Shaziro in your town block? Why is Elbirn in your scum block? I'm curious about these because I don't really see that much from them yet. Also what dictates the order of your nulls right now?
In post 296, Joey_ wrote:Dear Baju something,

Out Nation firmly believes that :
In post 288, Nero Cain wrote:Koki's flip has 0 implications that make Dunk town.
The read and logic you have been promoting for a while concerning the Dunk and Koki Nation are, in our opinion, unfounded and should be dropped immediatly. There’s very little incencitive for Terrorists to ever interact in this way right off the gate. Dunk is also a clumsy Nation almost every UN Council, this behavior is totally better explaines by personnality (that the Nation forgot the delegate votes are permament) than Terrorist Indicative. Kokichi Nation are also one of the most obviously “Town” inclined Nation in the Council. Thus, even if the read itself had merits, the identity (dunk) and UN participation (Koki) tells an other story that is more valable/relevant.

About your concerns of the strcuture our Nation correspond, communication is our priority and like we previously explained to one of your UN Council collegue, if the situation present itself where vulgarisation is needed, we shall remove this emissary for a better suited one.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****
Why do you think scum wouldn't interact much early-game? I feel like strong scum team interact a lot to throw people off the scent. Ranmaru and I can both tell you in one of my past scumgames (Mini 1911) I interacted with my buddies a lot early-game.
Also pls spell check Mr. Prime Minister. In addition your posting reminds me of Season 6 of red vs. blue where there was a bit of dialogue between two higher-ups to start each episode.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 307, Varsoon wrote:I always think roleplay is a distraction and a distancing technique more than anything else.
Some people call it 'fun', but I don't know what that is, I think.
I almost made Porkens replace out of Maplewood village because the roleplay was getting too annoying for me and made it impossible to read the slot.
He was town and while I was a 3p survivor, I was playing to a town wincon.

P-EDIT:
Shiiiiiiiiiiit I left this to post last night but never did and there's a ton of posts. This is a response to Bujaber's 262.
Why should we care about this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well what about that interaction specifically reads non-SvS?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 314, marshy wrote:lets get more dunker/nero cain votes yall
Why those two?
In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gamma and chara, vote me as your leader.
Not sure if you're the best choice yet. You must undergo a skill review before being selected, you see.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 329, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 300, Almost50 wrote:How come you appealed for me to give feedback when you hadn't even tried to sort me out? And how come I'm not your Top TR if you did try to sort me out before you posted that?
Since I know you'll have great reads, I'd rather let you do your thing and just observe you. What you said is fair. (Reading for gist for now but later for comprehension and details) I'd rather encourage you to post your feedback since if you are town, it'll help us greatly.
In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is marshy and Shaziro in your town block? Why is Elbirn in your scum block? I'm curious about these because I don't really see that much from them yet. Also what dictates the order of your nulls right now?
Marshy feels town for now. More of his jokes and tone. Shaziro I like his presence, his questioning to AD to clarify something, his observation of Creature. Elbirn simply due to posting in early game and dropping off. The nulls aren't really ordered as of now, they might be as game goes on though. I just ordered them that way as I looked at through the playerlist. How do you feel about voting Creature?
Thanks, I understand these. I feel like Creature isn't the best vote now but if we need a compromise and Creature hasn't been active it's a good fallback choice.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 340, Dunkerdoodles wrote:nero obv town

ama
y
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd think it would be closer to 15v3v3 if multiball (which I don't think it is right now anyway)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um what
Should there be a lynching VC as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 361, Creature wrote:I didn't expect it to take so long.
Expect what?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 364, Creature wrote:
In post 362, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 361, Creature wrote:I didn't expect it to take so long.
Expect what?
The compromise.
What compromise?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 386, Varsoon wrote:@GE: Someone would ask eventually, my guy. It also establishes that it's pretty much NAI for me since it's something I genuinely do regardless of alignment and that I know is a bias I have that has led me to persecute other town players.

HEAL: Elbirn

Honestly think Elbirn's a better candidate for this than any of the other proposed ones.
What is this responding to of mine?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are y'all voting brass?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 396, brassherald wrote:UNVOTE:
what
In post 397, Nero Cain wrote:
Ranmaru
what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are people voting Ran all of a sudden
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 407, Nero Cain wrote:b/c he's your scumbuddy Gamma.
boy wouldn't that be fun
In post 409, Ranmaru wrote:I understand Nero Cain's vote. I'm interested in seeing Brass explain his vote.
Why do you say Nero makes sense?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How is a misspelling scummy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are you voting me now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

...wtf?
I am bothered by all of these unexplained votes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 423, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:...wtf?
I am bothered by all of these unexplained votes
good
Fuck you
Is this about me covering hypotheticals, and you're mistaking it for actual plans
In post 428, brassherald wrote:
In post 424, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 422, brassherald wrote:
In post 416, Ranmaru wrote:Brass, why are you sheeping Nero? Can you explain what Nero is voting me for?
I cannot explain why Nero is voting for you. But, I really cannot explain my play without also ruining it right now, I'm guessing I will be able to reveal in about 24-48 hours, but the play is the play.

And now I will not sheep Nero because, as I said before, it's all about wagons.

VOTE: Almost50
literally scumclaim
but gamma's worse
I should be insulted.
You should, looks like he's attacking you for stepping off my wagon.
In post 432, Nero Cain wrote:BTW, I had wanted to ask about this.
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 215, Gamma Emerald wrote:Breaking News: Nero Cain is the one who did the wrong-way association tell
?

@Brass, We can have both no?
He said Dunker's flip would be telling of Koki's alignment when it probably should be the other way around. As such his association is the wrong way. Because of that he is a possible scum rn, but probably the weakest scumread I have.
Why is Koki's flip telling of Dunk's alignment? I don't think it is at all and I think its the worst argument ever. Bu is dumb, you should die for sheeping him.
What
The whole thing was a hypothetical, I still believe Koki is town and I'm not sure about Dunker right now (see above). I was just saying your logic was wrong and it might be wrong in a scum way.

Cutting this early because I want responses
@Dunker/Nero: are you voting me for my ?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 433, Varsoon wrote:
In post 387, Ranmaru wrote:Why Elbirn, Vasoon? Also I have a question addressed to you earlier in the thread. Also, why are you still voting Gamma? Who else is scum?
Elbirn's definitely town, given how he's played this. I don't agree with his backing of Kokichi and I'd feel way more comfortable with Elbirn in the 2 people deciding things than anyone else because I feel he'd actually make democratic decisions rather than ones based on just what he wants. Apologies for missing your previous question, lemme get to that. It helps to bold things. I have a bad habit of skimming hard sometimes or missing posts entirely. I couldn't tell you who else is scum, but Gamma's still my best lead for who may be. When you stay 'still voting Gamma'--did Gamma do anything to exonerate himself or make himself really obviously town?
Ranmaru wrote:
Here is my question. If you felt Koki was scum, why did you choose Dunk as your vote instead of Koki at the time?
When I voted, I thought Dunk was scum propping a candidate more than I was scumreading Koki. When Koki came out hot at me, I felt Koki was for sure scummier and we'd get way better info of a Koki lynch.

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 386, Varsoon wrote:@GE: Someone would ask eventually, my guy. It also establishes that it's pretty much NAI for me since it's something I genuinely do regardless of alignment and that I know is a bias I have that has led me to persecute other town players.
What is this responding to of mine?
When you asked why I mentioned what faction Porkens and I were in Maplewood.
You also asked me to elaborate on Kokichi but I've pretty much said entirely everything that informed my read there at different points. If you don't like it, I guess you can lynch me for it, idk.
In post 393, Kokichi Oma wrote:Varsoon, I'd like you to expand on your Gamma read. From an outside view it just looks like 2 OMGUS votes so far.
You really do like using the 'from and outside view' as a phrase a lot, don't you? :P
I mostly don't like Gamma's criticisms and his play feels really lackluster to me. He's quoting a lot of things but not really saying all that much. I feel like a lot of his criticism of me doesn't really justify a scumread on me at all, like it's lacking venom and just kind of stating facts of my play or asking me to elaborate more while voting me. Like the scumread on me is arbitrary.
Honestly now that you're posting to other people I'm liking you a smidge more. I can understand your scumread on me, even though I don't know what you mean by "lacking venom".Also thanks for answering my questions.
UNVOTE: Varsoon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Nero I wasn't sheeping Bu at all what the flipping heck? I was commenting based on my own logic, not his. Did you even notice 213 when you attacked that post?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 436, Dunkerdoodles wrote:thats a nation?
How old are you? How well do you do in school?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 444, Nero Cain wrote:stop rolefishing Joey.
But he's not, he's telling people to back off cos of what is already stated
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 540, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:The whole thing was a
hypothetical
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is this about me covering
hypotheticals
, and you're mistaking it for actual plans
Do you have any legit reads or is everything just hypothetical?
Yes
pal
, I do have reads. How about you read my posts for real rather than cherry-picking and falsely accusing me of sheeping?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 454, Nero Cain wrote:OMG Joey stop rolefishing.
All aboard the idiot wagon, choo choo!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 460, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Gamma

I like the thought of tied wagons until I get more time in a few days to do analysis.
That would work if Creature were actually at five.
In post 461, BuJaber wrote:I don't like the wagon on gamma. Too many votes on someone who hasn't done anything scum-indicative.

I still Koki is scum but since I don't have new reasons than what I already said I feeling this might be a lost cause.

At first I thought Nero was voting dunk instead of koki because he is not paying enough attention or hasn't though it through. This is clearly not the case and my logic is not 'dumb'. It might be wrong but not dumb. For him to actually think his reasoning is not just more correct but actually superior to mine is scummy. Basically he's too closed-minded to be town and I'm not someone worthy of being buddied so he doesn't care about butting heads with me.

VOTE: nero
Hm, I've been thinking Nero could be scum cos the bullshit rolefishing attack + he loos like he's cherry-picking my content. Though I'm concerned about this because I'm not sure I agree I haven't done anything scum-indicative. I feel like if someone were to take my 213 out of context that would sound pretty scummy (I think Dunker is doing this) and as I told Varsoon some of his criticisms of me make sense, so why the defense?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 550, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 545, Gamma Emerald wrote:
All aboard the idiot wagon, choo choo!
Where's your vote chump?
In post 459, Joey_ wrote:
troll
In post 482, Joey_ wrote:
In post 481, Chara wrote:
In post 479, Nero Cain wrote:Jesus fuck stop rolefishing, joey.
do you know what rolefishing is. vote him or stop complaining.
Hes messing with me
Though it is kinda :igmeou: that you'd conveniently ignore these posts.
I'm not on anyone right now but if you don't shape up it might be on you!

As for those two posts the first is not noteworthy in the slightest and I hadn't gotten to the second, but what the hell do you
want
me to think of it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 464, brassherald wrote:
In post 461, BuJaber wrote:I still Koki is scum but since I don't have new reasons than what I already said I feeling this might be a lost cause.
I didn't love Koki's reaction to my play after Joey_ voted me, if that helps.

If I said my role was masons with Gamma, what would the general reactions be?
Eh?
I don't think we are connected cos my country has very little connections with yours I think?
btw I don't think anyone would be able to guess my role from my country so I'm fine saying I left very clear crumbs early on
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 554, Nero Cain wrote:Even Joey knows that I'm not attacking him for rolefishing. :igmeou:
He's still not rolefishing tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 477, Joey_ wrote:@brass you realize that being scummy on purpose while softing that your behavior is role related defeats it’s own purpose, even more so considering town is much more inclined to push someome scummy softing than scum knowing you are a real pr. If you wanna slayers gambit then go balls deep, dont half ass it
This is true
I tried to do the same thing as vengeful offsite and failed horribly, but no fallout happened because scum got uber-salty and posted their role pm
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw nice one brass
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 478, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 461, BuJaber wrote:For him to actually think his reasoning is not just more correct but actually superior to mine is scummy. Basically he's too closed-minded to be town and I'm not someone worthy of being buddied so he doesn't care about butting heads with me.
ummmm...lol

Look guy, I can maybe understand a Koki/Dunk association read as in if Koki were to flip scum as in "OMG Dunk has to be a scumbuddy b/c he voted Koki!" but even that seems weak. What absolutely makes no sense to me is that you think a Koki town flip makes Dunk town. Sorry for not liking your logic.
In post 467, brassherald wrote:a claim of Masons with Nero
We can still be allies and sign a mutual protection pack, yes?
You will have no pact with me, not after what Hitler did in the last one
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 483, Nero Cain wrote:
VOTE:CHARA
nice
So did you actually think Joey was rolefishing or were you just rxn testing?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 491, marshy wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

scummy. no town player goes after ranmaru for their vote/main focus at this junction of the game. almost50 can still go as well
eh wot m8
I've kinda been concerned of buddying from Ran so idk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 494, BuJaber wrote:
In post 492, Venmar wrote:
In post 490, BuJaber wrote:
is there a limit to how many times a player can be elected to host?
No.

Great. Thank you.

Okay everyone so I propose brass be the host everyday. We can argue about who is runner up.
I think he should be one of host/runner up
not sure which one
@MOD what is the specific differences between each position?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 514, pidgey wrote:
In post 190, Almost50 wrote:
In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:somewhere, nancy is pissed off.
In all honesty; I'm starting to fell sick about 75% of the players base on the site coming into games with the preconceived idea of "A50 is good at scum so he must've rolled scum in this game".

Go look at that post and tell me what exactly was scummy about it? And -if you think you know anything about me- would you say that it's 51% likely to come from town!me or scum!me? (I'm making it 51-49 for your convenience. I'd say it's more like a 70-30 or even 80-20, depending on my mood.)

In short, that post is simply A50'ish and is totally NAI to the naked eye. Only very few players can (and should) see that this is coming from town!me.
just kinda skimming the game at the moment, this kinda rubs me the wrong way as Almost50 getting annoyed for being caught by the wrong reasons.
I wasn't even calling a50 scum so if so it's a hilarious over-reaction
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 562, Gamma Emerald wrote:So did you actually think Joey was rolefishing or were you just rxn testing?
no and no
What was your intent then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 516, brassherald wrote:It's probably easiest for me to list the people I am flat out against making the runner up.

Kokichi,
why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 548, brassherald wrote:
In post 542, Titus wrote:
In post 532, pidgey wrote:HEAL: Titus I have a good feeling about this slot.
Why? I just questioned you, you random vote to heal me while hardly engaging my substance.
I just did the math, by the way, pidgey just removed anyone without 3 votes on them from the race by doing that bs.

So, basically, thanks to pidgey, we cannot get anyone other than Kokichi, Elbirn and Titus up to 4 votes and myself up to 5 votes.

Of the three, Titus for me.
Same pretty much
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:
Gamma, you have no idea how to play mafia, so plz keep your opinions to yourself. You literally don't know how to play. You had to be taught by Titus. Enough said.
viewtopic.php?p=9275497#p9275497
LOL just cos I took something from her doesn't mean she taught me, I don't think she was in any of my games for a bit of time. I learned by failing pretty much.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 584, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 581, Titus wrote:
In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:
Gamma, you have no idea how to play mafia, so plz keep your opinions to yourself. You literally don't know how to play. You had to be taught by Titus. Enough said.
viewtopic.php?p=9275497#p9275497
Ouch why are you quoting this?
just to annoy the fuck out of Gamma.
Well I'm not annoyed, in fact I didn't realize that post existed until you brought it up again.
in addendum to my last post, if I'd say someone did teach me how to play it would be Infinity324, with Ranmaru as a second.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 590, marshy wrote:
In post 563, Gamma Emerald wrote:

scummy. no town player goes after ranmaru for their vote/main focus at this junction of the game. almost50 can still go as well
eh wot m8
are you scum this game or just being incredibly bad?

the difference between town ran and scum ran is as clear as night and day. as scum he posts halfassed attempts going nowhere and has none of his characteristic bravado. you should kno this by now and onto the scumlist you go for terrible thoughts

fos gamma
That's great, problem is I've only seen them as scum once so I have less to go on, so please keep in mind who you're talking to
Unless you want to enlighten me that they were scum in Crossover
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 594, Chara wrote:marshy, how are you reading Nero now?

now that i think about our games together, i'm pretty sure my last game with Nero was on my Not Chara account, so i can't exactly count on scum Nero knowing my current meta.

should everyone who knows Ran have him conftown by now? i certainly don't know him, but the game hasn't been on for that long.

pedit: i assumed marshy had played with both Gamma and Ran together a few times. otherwise that does make no sense. :>
I mean marshy played with me once and modded a game I was in once so I guess he's seen me a decent amount, though neither time I was actually town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 606, Chara wrote:also pidgey's on my townlist. i'd thought his "oh no, i didn't know he was IC" looked kind of over the top and faked, but the scum motivation for that didn't hold up.
also is just town.

regarding Klazam scum, i don't have a problem with it.
true, pidgey's been birdbrained ( :wink: ) but it's not scummy feeling, they just seem a bit rusty
As for Klazam I think there's a question I asked they may not have answered
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 612, Varsoon wrote:Ay, fuggit.
VOTE: Klazaam
Can you talk with me a bit about this? I think he's a bit shifty but not quite scummy atm
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 614, Varsoon wrote:Dude's a non-presence 25 pages in
Don't like the self vote
Don't like the 'real vote' on Bujaber
Don't like his pre-occupation with host stuff and little else.
Don't like that he gives Bujaber a thumbs-up for a good post but keeps his vote there without explaining why.
Don't like him playing off that the host stuff doesn't really matter D1 when IT GIVES BONUS DELEGATES AND ALSO WE HAVE A FRIGGIN IC
Actually looking at this I'm starting to warm up to it, also mentally comparing this to Mini 1923 where they were quite active and I scumread the fuck out of them on entering the game, they feel different in the way you've described about non-presence, I also think they were scum in Amnesiac? Not sure but if so I'll check that soon.
PEdit: thanks anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay yeah I've mentioned Klazam as a scumread but asked no questions to them
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Amnesiac was 19p large wat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 623, pidgey wrote:I thought titus was a good choice since shes one of the only slots i know and was kinda reading her town. Also didnt realize you couldnt unvote for that.

Lol at your vote and saying you buy into my state of mind but still voting me? Lol

And yeh i know mu allignment, its green. Probably unlike yours
Indeed. That's a low blow from A50
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 638, BuJaber wrote:
In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 460, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Gamma

I like the thought of tied wagons until I get more time in a few days to do analysis.
That would work if Creature were actually at five.
In post 461, BuJaber wrote:I don't like the wagon on gamma. Too many votes on someone who hasn't done anything scum-indicative.

I still Koki is scum but since I don't have new reasons than what I already said I feeling this might be a lost cause.

At first I thought Nero was voting dunk instead of koki because he is not paying enough attention or hasn't though it through. This is clearly not the case and my logic is not 'dumb'. It might be wrong but not dumb. For him to actually think his reasoning is not just more correct but actually superior to mine is scummy. Basically he's too closed-minded to be town and I'm not someone worthy of being buddied so he doesn't care about butting heads with me.

Hm, I've been thinking Nero could be scum cos the bullshit rolefishing attack + he loos like he's cherry-picking my content. Though I'm concerned about this because I'm not sure I agree I haven't done anything scum-indicative. I feel like if someone were to take my 213 out of context that would sound pretty scummy (I think Dunker is doing this) and as I told Varsoon some of his criticisms of me make sense, so why the defense?
I should have used the word AI instead of scum-indicative.

Your 213 is just you explaining what I was saying in your words without specifically agreeing. Why is it AI?

Pidgey is so obviously town but doing such obviously scummy things. It is a strange combination.

A50 just gave more value to a klazam lynch.

I intend to vote for klazam after we secure the host votes
Still want to know why you think nothing of mine is AI. as for 213 I think if someone is looking at it without proper context it would be very fair to scumread it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 640, Varsoon wrote:
In post 633, Joey_ wrote:Varsoon if you had any problem with me outing the pr read on Brass then why didn’t say anything after i outed said post instead of making a “sarcastic” post.

You are also misrepping directly to the clear claiming that i was “constantly” pushing the role read etc when actually it was a single post and after brass basically claimed pr himself.
Hey man, you outted Brass, you're not gonna rolefish me, too. :P
You're the dude who was pushing a
scumread
hard on the fuckin' IC.

For some reason I thought you had made comments about brass' 'four or five' crumbs before that post, but turns out my memory is garbage--sorry for misreppin' ya.
Sarcastic posts can serve plenty of purpose, too. Kokichi'd jump down my throat if I made an 'obvious' post like, "Hey, dickhead, don't out someone's PR crumbs."
Where
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 650, Joey_ wrote:
In post 646, Varsoon wrote:
In post 644, Joey_ wrote:Holy crap actually someone on this site aknowleding that they made an error over arguing on semantics and omgusing. I will give it the botd UNVOTE:
Sa'll good. I appreciate you being critical of that stuff, because that's usually what I tend to do--I really can't deal with when someone's representation of the game isn't how I see the game, and that sort of disparity tends to inform my scumreads.

Why were you so sure Brass was scum, though? Sorry if you explained it already, I'd rather see it now than go ISO digging.
I wasn't sure, Im having trouble finding scumreads d1 in most game and its even worse in this one, i think that the player base and everyone is performing quite well. Brass was my fos at the time because obviously he had shit tier content and it was aggravated in comparison to the rest of the table. That was most of my fos here then he softed a thousand time and i just realized he was doing something on purpose.

Initially i though that he had an ability about wagons :roll:
Nevermind var he explained it himself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 655, brassherald wrote:
In post 653, Varsoon wrote:Why Dunker for scum?

And what are the townreads/why? I'm having issues sinking my teeth into this setup, so any bit of insight is nice.

If ya don't wanna share for -reasons-, I can get that, I guess.
I also think the World Congress play is probably for the best, yes.
I just find when Dunker tried to say I made a scum claim, but still pushed a Gamma lynch for Gamma being "worse" when there is no explanation for it seems to me like a scum move. I think Gamma is likely town, personally, and Dunk's actions scream to me of scum trying to get the mislynch on one today, then set up a mislynch of me tomorrow.

I also think that Chara is likely town as she was the first to call out my scummy behavior, which is also why I kind of like Joey_ for a town read as well. WIFOM, perhaps, but scum at the time were the only ones who knew I was not aligned with them. Seems too conspicuous to vote the way they were when it was going to be a mislynch in the end.

I also like that throughout the time I was throwing my vote around, Ranmaru was calmly questioning. I'd townlean on that.

As to Dunk being common mislynch bait, I am not aware of Dunk's meta.
When was Dunk's last post btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 671, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 672, Varsoon wrote:Aaaaah, I'm just gonna post this and hope I'm right. I've been debating it because I think that if I am wrong and we make these setup assumptions, it could really kick us in the ass.

I was thinking a lot about what's keeping scum from just completely gaming the delegates, especially considering the snowballing that happens if scum manage to get multiple delegates.
As an earlier post of mine implies, I figured it was initially just a balance point of either scum knowing resolutions already (no info to be gained from being a world leader) or that a lot of scum voting a world leader in would be very obvious.
I then realized that it's much more likely the setup is multiball and that scum teams are only two or three players. Why's that?

1. What really tipped me off was the non-specificity of my role PM and the opening posts in regards to a 'scum team'. There's mention of eliminating 'all threats to town', but that's it.
2. I thought for sure the 'all threats to town' was an absolute nod to the game being multiball because of the wording, but after digging Venmar's mod-meta, I've discovered:
--a) Venmar uses the same wording even in his singleball setups with exclusion of an open setup he ran way back in 2012.
--b) Out of over 5 different setups of Venmar's design, only one of them was singleball entirely.
3. Given the flavor of the theme (multiple civilizations forming alliances, the fact people often play multiple 'teams', the multiple wincons in the game that different civs shoot for, etc.), there are several avenues to make this a multiball game
4. Singleball would actually make the World Congress mechanic unbalanced in favor of scum.
5. If anti-town factions have daychat, then there's NO WAY that the game is singleball, because the amount of co-ordination a full-size singular scumteam could do in this kind of setup with daychat would make the world leader mechanic almost pointless for town. However, if there are multiple smaller teams, daychat makes a lot more sense. I did not check Venmar's previous games to see if daychat was normal in his setups, but I do recall there being encryptors in the setup.

I had this revelation awhile back, between posts 100 and 200, because I had a pretty dynamic shift in how I was viewing the game/mechanics by 226 and forward.
Assuming multiball, we should be a lot more critical of the people who are laying low and self-voting, like Klazaam, because in multiball:
1. Scum players are likelier to self-vote and get a partner to boost them.
2. Scum players are likelier to avoid voting people they don't have a hard townread on because they need to avoid the other scum team become leader, too.
2. Scum players are likelier to lay low and not draw a lot of attention to themselves because they don't want to catch a cross-kill because cross-kills are what makes scum lose very fast in multiball.

This is why I townread Elbirn so hard, because he self voted but didn't seem aware of the mechanics all that much, then voiced support for Kokichi, who is not likely to be on the same scumteam as him if he was scum--if Elbirn were scum aware of multiball, he'd be way more hesitant to couch support of someone with some votes on them already. Furthermore, Elbirn's opening posts draw a lot of attention to him, imo, and wouldn't make sense coming from a multiball scum player PoV.
Mhm this makes a lot of sense. So I'm going to be on the look out for those who are scummy in general and not associative clearing, then.
Also this feels like town because it's such a deductive method that if it were scum they probably wouldn't be doing it cos already aware it's multiball/singleball and as such not as incentivized to look this stuff up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 680, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 669, Varsoon wrote:Any town that we make leader would be a likely NK target, Kokichi. All the same, any host we put up might be able to pull protectives, too.
If we have an innocent child, then it's likely mafia have a strong arm. And what would be better. Having one of the IC and World leader alive. Or having them be the same person and die.
Doesn't our world leader change each day? What impact would that have on your opinion Kokichi?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 681, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 674, brassherald wrote:
In post 671, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Yes that's part of my issue here. You were town there.

And please don't imply that I replaced out because of you. If you read the dead thread you know why I replaced
Never said you replaced out because of me. And how is that part of the issue???? I was town and I caught scum??
I mean that's what it sounded like you were saying.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 692, Varsoon wrote:
In post 685, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 682, Varsoon wrote:I think it's more likely that there's just multiple NKs present.
It's possible, I could see a SK actually. I'm not too sold on 2 mafia, and I don't think it's really needed to be discussed right now until we see night kills.
I've explained why it's important to consider right now.

I think the setup is either: 14-3-3-1 (bulletproof SK, lots of town power, protectives in scum/town), 15-3-3, or 15-2-2-2 or something similar to that.

Not a huge fan of you undermining the IC.
Ehhhh anything beyond 15-3-3 I don't wanna think about
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 709, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote: Cutting this early because I want responses
@Dunker/Nero: are you voting me for my ?
no
WHY?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I held back my vitriol to actually try to engage with you Dunker, if you blow me off that vitriol will return twofold
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 714, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 652, brassherald wrote:
In post 651, Varsoon wrote:
@Brass:
Dunno if you got back to me or whatever, but did you figure anything out from your attempt at gambiting around IC? iirc you didn't have anything conclusive, but I could be wrong and also you've had more time to think on it now.
I did respond, but, I really think Dunker is scum.

I also got a few town reads from it, but not as much as I was hoping. I do think revealing with the World Congress still up for grabs ended up being a better play than anything I was able to do with my gambit, though.
can u explain why u scumread me so i can defend myself
VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
Hypocrite.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 720, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 719, Joey_ wrote:
In post 718, Dunkerdoodles wrote:my meta is not lynchbait anymore is what im saying
Hm okay, what im saying is that you are lynchbait this game
why am i lynchbait this game and not just scum?
VOTE: joey
Who says they have to be exclusive
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 855, Nero Cain wrote:^
bad vote
Says the guy who thinks I'm "sheeping BuJaber"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 749, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: OK...

UNVOTE:

Who do you think I should vote? (Hint: Not you,
Nero, Dunker
or ran)
Ew
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 858, brassherald wrote:I still think Gamma is likely a comrade in arms to the town right now. I'm at least townleaning, but there seems to be a disagreement.

If we aren't going to finish setting up the World Congress today and getting a totally awesome resolution to be voting on, then, I would like to discuss Mr. Emerald and see if we can come to a meeting of the two factions, say an East and West that seem to have some wall between them.
Have you decoded my crumbs yet or is this just really lucky that you said this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 774, Varsoon wrote:Also, read my bit on the setup likely being multiball, which is what informs a lot of why I think all of that play is scummy, too.
I've read it and don't see the connection?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 799, marshy wrote:
In post 763, Varsoon wrote:Nothing is scummy about jockeying for votes on a wagon normally, but it could be, circumstantially, and definitely in the face of making the IC world congress leader.
But you get my point, yeah?
i get your point that townies cannot be cleared off of scum lynches

i dont get your point about me being the worst on the wagon. like do you think im just gonna say "oh yeah youre totally justified to push a townie cuz of multiball spec"?

lol this guy once again

in other news i am getting really anxious for a50 to flip but i do enjoy the klazam wagon.
first world problems man
In any other game I'd ignore this but it feels like a soft
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 865, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:Says the guy who thinks I'm "sheeping BuJaber"
if you aren't then I'm really not understanding what you are saying or maybe what he's saying. Bu was (and I guess he still believes?) that Koki is scum and Dunk is scummy and scum with her. He also believes that if Koki flips town then Dunk is also town. I don't agree with either of those statements but it's the latter that makes absolutely no sense to me. You said to me that I was using a wrong way association tell as in Bu's logic is right.
Yeah I was saying Bu was right with the association, but I wasn't sheeping BuJaber. 213 is where I worked out that Bu was right myself. If I were to sheep him 213 would not exist. Is this clear?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 800, Shaziro wrote:Hrmmm...Creature, Varsoon, Almost50.
If they are all scum, there is undoubtably a team in there somewhere
. Guess I'll look for some associatives.
huh?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 824, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 563, Gamma Emerald wrote:

eh wot m8
How am I buddying you, when I have a null read of you?
I felt like you were defending my opening quite a lot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 869, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I was saying Bu was right with the association, but I wasn't sheeping BuJaber. 213 is where I worked out that Bu was right myself. If I were to sheep him 213 would not exist. Is this clear?
but its the EXACT same logic that Bu was pushing BEFORE you. Posting 213 still doesn't make you not a parrot.
Ex-fucking-cuse me? Do you not get how it isn't parroting if I'm reaching the conclusion myself, or are you seriously that inept at grasping this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 871, Titus wrote:
In post 866, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 763, Varsoon wrote:Nothing is scummy about jockeying for votes on a wagon normally, but it could be, circumstantially, and definitely in the face of making the IC world congress leader.

i dont get your point about me being the worst on the wagon. like do you think im just gonna say "oh yeah youre totally justified to push a townie cuz of multiball spec"?

lol this guy once again

in other news i am getting really anxious for a50 to flip but i do enjoy the klazam wagon.
first world problems man
Why highlight perceived softs?
Eh don't worry about it
that was a mistake
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 830, Shaziro wrote:To explain, Ranmaru, I think all of them are scummy on their own. In trying to find strange interactions between them, I can narrow down which one I think will give me the most information if they flip, and then I will know where I want my vote. Do you disagree that a person who has a potential association with 4 people is worth more to lynch than a person with no potential associations, assuming both are scummy in and of themselves?
What do you think of Varsoon's multiball theory?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 839, marshy wrote:
In post 835, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 833, marshy wrote:yo ran

do you got time to reread almost50? ive been thinking of lynching him today i havent seen any townie posts from him. tell me what you think
I know A50 tends to have a scummy meta and yet, he has better read accuracy then me. (He's my team mate in Team Mafia) So I'd rather not lynch him today, as he'd be more valuable to town as town, if that is the case. If he's scum, we'll find him through his buddies.
i really think hes scum. he is my next lynch

man nero is scummy. he needs to go before endgame as well
bad post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 876, Nero Cain wrote:I am dumb Gamma and need you to explain the difference in these.
In post 159, BuJaber wrote:Well no because if dunker and koki are both scum his vote makes sense as a scum move. If dunker is town it's just a dumb move. If dunker is scum and koki is town that makes even less sense as a move. So I vote koki who could be either scum or town. If he flips town that probably means dunker is town. If he flips scum dunker could be town but would very likely be scum.
In post 213, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I'm gonna try to break this down

Koki lynched d1
flips scum
Indicates Dunker could have been pushing a buddy as leader
flips town
Dunker probably genuinely trusted Koki

Dunker lynched d1
flips scum
Koki either buddy pushed as leader or town framed or thought of as a leader who would be weak
flips town
absolutely nothing on Koki

So it would make sense to flip Koki first out of those two
time to see who said the opposite, they're probably scum
btw this has nothing to do with my actual lynching plans, I think Koki is town and don't really have a read on Dunker yet
These aren't different, but the point is I didn't just go say "I think Bujaber is right" I actually thought it through myself and worked through the logic. So I'd like you to explain how me working clearly through the logic myself still be considered scum parroting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw brass I don't mind you outing my nation as I softed it in-thread
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 883, marshy wrote:
In post 875, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 839, marshy wrote:
In post 835, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 833, marshy wrote:yo ran

do you got time to reread almost50? ive been thinking of lynching him today i havent seen any townie posts from him. tell me what you think
I know A50 tends to have a scummy meta and yet, he has better read accuracy then me. (He's my team mate in Team Mafia) So I'd rather not lynch him today, as he'd be more valuable to town as town, if that is the case. If he's scum, we'll find him through his buddies.
i really think hes scum. he is my next lynch

man nero is scummy. he needs to go before endgame as well
bad post
you are among the last to lecture me on bad posts boi

are you townreading a50 or something? what are your thoughts on him?

this game is good. im also on a creature wagon in spirit. a50/creature/klazam are all great plays
Cos while Nero isn't the best he just seems to be dense rather than scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Ran
this is a summary of my reads right now, green = town and red = scum
I don't really have hard scumreads but I have scumleans

Varsoon
Nero Cain

Assemblerotws
brassherald

BuJaber

Kokichi Oma

Creature

Chara

Elbirn
Klazam

Titus

Shaziro

ActionDan
Joey_

Dunkerdoodles

pidgey

Jodaxq
Almost50
marshy

ranmaru
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 886, Nero Cain wrote:pot? kettle?
explain how I'm "being dense"
also that rings of perspective slip
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've kinda found you suspicious at points Bu.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I s2g if someone's role is the sample role PM I will bitch-slap the mod
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 895, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 889, Gamma Emerald wrote:explain how I'm "being dense"
Remember that time you kept claiming that I was pushing Joey for rolefishing despite Joey himself saying that he knew I wasn't pushing him for rolefishing. I also feel like its a bit lame to call me dense for calling you on parroting. If you wanna get mad and thrown a hissy fit so be it.

I'd like to hear more on why you found Bujaber suspicious.
Okay that makes sense but still that's kinda a perspective slip cos you didn't adjust to say I was scum being dense rather than town
As for the "parroting" are you arguing what Bu said (I went through his logic) or are you tinfoiling the thought that I made a post about it while also just copying someone else's logic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BuJaber suspicion is based on something early and the fact it feels like he was whiteknighting me at one point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay the early thing is a gripe about him picking on semantics
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:any links? posts?
this
In post 18, Klazam wrote:HEAL: Klazam

Because I will be a good and impartial host, ensuring the voices of all of the world will be heard. Do not fall under the sway of the above tyrant.
In post 19, BuJaber wrote:Why would we want an impartial host? Town want someone who will benefit town.
BuJaber jabs at Klazam for using the term impartial because they used separate definitions

but idk it looks like it was just RVS, and I don't want to let RVS occurrences cloud my judgment
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@BuJaber I suggest avoiding using ongoing games for the most part. If the person flipped I think it might slide but otherwise don't.
PEdit: wait what? What are you telling him there Nero?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HEAL: Host: brassherald
Let's get this dealt with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

idk all of Elbirn's pushes feel like crap
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

waiting til deadline leads to dealine rushes and can also kill momentum
as for my vote tell me why I shouldn't vote Dunker for being a dirty hypocrite.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 923, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 922, Joey_ wrote:
In post 921, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 826, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 802, Venmar wrote:
NOT VOTING
:

• Assemblerotws, Jodaxq, Gamma Emerald, Joey_, Chara
Why aren't you guys voting? Keep your vote in play.
I wasn't voting because I wasn't caught up to the game. I do think the nonvotes outside of me and Assembler are interesting.
Interesting in which capacity
Interesting as in I'm interested into knowing why they were not voting
I didn't have anything I wanted to go after more than anything else
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 937, Almost50 wrote:
In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Ran
this is a summary of my reads right now, green = town and red = scum
I don't really have hard scumreads but I have scumleans

Varsoon
Nero Cain

Assemblerotws
brassherald

BuJaber

Kokichi Oma

Creature

Chara

Elbirn
Klazam

Titus

Shaziro

ActionDan
Joey_

Dunkerdoodles

pidgey

Jodaxq
Almost50
marshy

ranmaru
Mind if I sheep you for today?

P.S. I genuinely disagree on Dunker being Scum though, but what do I know?
what
I feel uncomfortable about A50 asking me this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 942, Almost50 wrote:Username: Creature
First Post: Mar 03, 01:14pm
Last Post: Mar 05, 05:27pm
Elapsed Time: 1 day 4 hours

Personal note: Second time he takes a nose dive into oblivion already.

Deduction: Scum
Reasoning: Matches his scum meta

VOTE: Creature
If Dunker shapes up my vote moves here (Creature) btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 938, Gamma Emerald wrote:what
I feel uncomfortable about A50 asking me this
Dude! Just because I think you rolled town
FOR ONCE
in a game with me doesn't mean you should feel uncomfortable. By now you should know I have a higher than "random average" of pegging you correctly, so CHILL!
It's the way you're telling me that which is making me weirded out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The way you did it, jesus christmas I just said that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 965, Ranmaru wrote:
Joda
: When do you expect to have internet access? Give us an estimate. Can you explain your vote?
Gamma
: Why do you scum lean Marshy?
I feel like his way of stating suspicion on Nero was scummy, like he didn't care to push it himself but wanted him gone
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 977, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 854, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 714, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 652, brassherald wrote:
In post 651, Varsoon wrote:
@Brass:
Dunno if you got back to me or whatever, but did you figure anything out from your attempt at gambiting around IC? iirc you didn't have anything conclusive, but I could be wrong and also you've had more time to think on it now.
I did respond, but, I really think Dunker is scum.

I also got a few town reads from it, but not as much as I was hoping. I do think revealing with the World Congress still up for grabs ended up being a better play than anything I was able to do with my gambit, though.
can u explain why u scumread me so i can defend myself
VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
Hypocrite.
why?
also why does that make me scum?
You haven't explained why you voted me ever
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 979, Dunkerdoodles wrote:creature wagon bad

no way it's pure
thanks for claiming scum with creature
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I actually never truly scumread Dunker until he made his post attacking the Creature wagon, I was just voting him to get his attention so I could get him to explain himself. I don't think Creature and Dunker have played together much so I think Dunker is uninitiated to Creature's scum meta, and that's the exact reaction I expect from that type of person if they were scum with their buddy being wagoned like that
VOTE: Creature tho since he has to be scum for that to work
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
oh right he's close to lynch apparently?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 986, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 406, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are people voting Ran all of a sudden
thanks for claiming scum with ran
Also that's a completely different post, I was asking why, you were attacking the wagon by saying scum were on it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 978, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 866, Gamma Emerald wrote:

lol this guy once again

first world problems man
why are you mentioning a potential soft?
oh cause ur scum right
also I said it was a mistake because I feel like there was no point to it, if it was a soft it's a soft if not then it's not, but honestly I wanted more people to catch my soft so maybe that motivated me to try to catch one of his
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 995, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 991, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 986, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 406, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are people voting Ran all of a sudden
thanks for claiming scum with ran
Also that's a completely different post, I was asking why, you were attacking the wagon by saying scum were on it
i don't care who the wagon was on, i'm just saying the wagon is bad based on how quickly it formed

i've played with creature before, but im not aware of their meta.

i didn't count exactly, but the wagon grew so fast, it was like 8 votes over 2 pages or something
theres no way 8 townies just happened to vote a scum member by chance
Doesn't change the fact Creature is scum and your reaction to his wagon was terrible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also ngl Dunker your avatar isn't as good as the previous one
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't care if the wagon is pure though, why do you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1002, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if the wagon is pure there's a better chance of the wagon being scum. pretty basic

anyways, i never said i wasn't going to join the wagon, i just don't like it right now
we haven't even elected a leader yet, nor do we know the council thingys we vote on
So you were indirectly calling Creature town. Sweet!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1013, ActionDan wrote:Activity overview:

Gamma Emerald: 126 posts.

Impressive.
Go on. I'm ready. What are
you
waiting for?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nice to see AD shading my posting frequency with no actual backbone. He's scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1029, ActionDan wrote:HEAL: brassherald

I think I may shade the player with the most posts actually from time to time. It sounds fun.
If I have the post posts I'd actually be glad
I never have the most posts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1032, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice to see AD shading my posting frequency with no actual backbone. He's scum.
Why do you assume his post meant that high post count was “scummy”? The word “impressive” can go both way and i personnaly don’t know from the post alone if he were shading you or implying its good by your meta or something
He was voting me earlier for my walls, which I had explained had the purpose of reducing early-game pagecount. It seems he's getting on my case for posting more than I seemed to imply I would in the beginning. My problem is that he's not sayin it directly, which feels like scum not wanting to stick their neck out for that push.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1034, ActionDan wrote:Oh it was shading.

Just not shading that implied anything AI.
Why do it then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1042, Nero Cain wrote:[6] brassherald: Nero Cain (1), Shaziro (1), Chara (1), Jodaxq (1), ranmaru (1), ActionDan (1)
[3] Kokichi Oma: Kokichi Oma (1), Dunkerdoodles (1), Joey_ (1)
[3] Elbirn: Elbirn (1), Bujaber (1), Varsoon (1)
[3] Titus: Titus (1), marshy (1), pidgey (1)

Of the wagons with 3 delegates, I prefer Titus.

not voting: Kiana Kaslana (1), brassherald (1), Creature (1), Gamma Emerald (1),

Both Brass and Gamma should vote Titus putting her at 5. Kiana can vote Brass meaning Creatures lone vote won't affect anything and thus we should get our resolutions by then.

Its already getting close to 50 pages. Let's get this show on the road.
I thought I picked brass already
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1048, Klazam wrote:VOTE: gamma

Pointing out softclaims with no reason, posting generally makes me uncomfortable, and being around for awhile without casting the host vote for Brass, these are the reasons. Im on page 37.
How does my posting make you uncomfortable? That's a very vague accusation with minimal accountability.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1049, Klazam wrote:A50 trying to pull the wagon away from me to creature is eh.

I like titus' points on Kokichi. I think they makes sense to me.
Do you not agree that Creature is obvscum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1052, BuJaber wrote:Chara/gamma/klazam/titus/ran/nero/koki all seem better flips.
Hahaha no
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1054, BuJaber wrote:I picked the most polarizing people I remember.. list maybe missing one or two
Polarizing =/= scum pal
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1058, BuJaber wrote:I actually think gamma is town here but a flip either way would make people a lot more focused. I'd love to see how people explain their scumread on him if he flips town.
This really feels stupid. First off the "I'd still be willing to lynch him even though I think he's town" is terrible and speaks of a lack of accountability. Second you make people explain their reads before the flip not after.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1062, Nero Cain wrote:I think Ran is just bad town or, if Varsoons multiball spec/calculated slip turns out to be right then he's maybe Not Chara scum. Of that list I feel like Chara is the best flip though. I still feel like Gamma sheeping your logic was a scummy parrot. Him getting all ticked off is something that I could maybe see from town but I could also see it from scum...so I guess its null. *shrugz*

Don't really like Klazam stopping in the middle of hi catchup.
You know what just fuck you. You're not actually listening to my logic, you're just pushing the same line of bullshit over and over.
VOTE: Nero Cain
Thunderdome time.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1104, Titus wrote:
In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1062, Nero Cain wrote:I think Ran is just bad town or, if Varsoons multiball spec/calculated slip turns out to be right then he's maybe Not Chara scum. Of that list I feel like Chara is the best flip though. I still feel like Gamma sheeping your logic was a scummy parrot. Him getting all ticked off is something that I could maybe see from town but I could also see it from scum...so I guess its null. *shrugz*

Don't really like Klazam stopping in the middle of hi catchup.
You know what just fuck you. You're not actually listening to my logic, you're just pushing the same line of bullshit over and over.
Thunderdome time.
I don't want a thunderdome. If you think he's scum, pepper him with reads questions instead. Get him to reveal his teammates via his reads or actions.
I have been questioning him on his thoughts on me and it's clear he's not actually trying to read me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1105, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1097, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, BuJaber wrote:I picked the most polarizing people I remember.. list maybe missing one or two
Polarizing =/= scum pal
Right wow okay you caught me I just wanted to use a fancy word that I don't know the meaning of.

Sigh

I picked those people because they are not widely townread. Being widely townread is
generally speaking
a sign that someone is town. So all of these people have a reasonable chance of being scum considering some people have already scumread them.

Polarizing means some people have townread them, some have scumread them. There are clear opinions expressed about them. Not that much fence sitting. That means when they flip gives us more to go on when we analyze the people who stated reads on them. Of course fence-sitting can also be AI. But the point was to compare those lynches to creature. Anyone who has played with him thinks he's scum. For the rest of us we don't know anything. Apart from the host vote stalling he's a nullread for anyone who doesn't know his meta. We are going purely with what everyone else is saying. So when he flips whatever he will flip what does that tell us? If people know his meta this well there is no way scum!A50 does this just to lynch town creature, and everyone else who's on the wagon would be equally guilty. And if he flips scum, everyone including any bussers equally had a part in lynching him and they all had the same reason so we can't deduce anything from that.

Obviously I know the benefits to town. I am not suggesting his lynch is bad. I am suggesting there are better lynches. You can play the game okay and win. You can play the game well and win more often. IMO lynching creature is the okay play not the optimal play.
I guess this is fair. As far okay vs optimal I feel like Creature vs anyone else is like gambling a bit: do you take the safe bet or roll the dice on someone else?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol you don't even have to iso creature his posting frequency is enough to scumread him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1120, pidgey wrote:Just 2 questions about Creature for everyone who knows him:

1.- Would the size of this game affect his posting as town too? Or he always goes balls to the walls as town and lurker derp derp as scum?

2.- Is the amount of games he has played as town or scum considerable enough to warranty the meta read?

And yeah if he is scum we definitely lynch him, no way we let the slot survive even it its a "day 1 guilty"
1 I'm not sure of but I think he has been active in larges before, maybe it's time to go
very
deep, like the first time I saw him as scum deep
2 Yeah he's played sevveral games as both aligns at this point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1135, Creature wrote:
In post 1132, brassherald wrote:
In post 1130, Creature wrote:
In post 1119, Chara wrote:Titus. Creature is posting elsewhere.
Pretty sure yesterday I had no internet, so no.
Please cast a delegate vote.
Who do you recommend?
Titus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1138, Creature wrote:Why Titus over brassherald?
Because brass is already locked as host, we just need to lock Titus as runner-up, your vote will do it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw Creature why are you still voting me if you still intend to?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually, why were you even voting me in the first place?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1141, Shaziro wrote:Catching up now after yesterday having been my D&D night. Kokichi isn't getting WC Host, ideally. Not sure how I feel about Titus having it, but it's really a choice between her and Elbirn, soooo. Yeah. No Kokichi pls. I can see Klazam and Almost being scum together, Klazam's post on why he's townreading Almost came off to me as trying to make absolutely sure that the townread on his scum partner was justified in the minds of town, to avoid it biting him in the ass later.

Creature is obviously scum.Creature's scum meta is 100% clear, and this is it. Creature needs to go. Waiting won't give us any associatives, he isn't going to -say- anything or -do- anything. He's just going to sit around and prodge in thread, and then at night if he has a scum PR he'll use it. It is infinitely more beneficial to town to lynch Creature. I'm not sure where the wagons are at for lynch votes or I'd have thrown mine on Creature, but I want to make sure we've got WC sorted before a lynch.
Also pls read this page
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tfw mod bumps and makes you post useless
THANKS
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:Looking at the wagons, at least 1 is probably scum. Too much investment otherwise.

I think this should lock the WC hosts. Then Kiana can vote Brass. :)
wat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Brass is at 7, you're at 5, one delegate remains
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No I'm less confident on Creature being scum now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1174, Kokichi Oma wrote:You're wrong. Lynch him.
No thanks, he's actually engaging for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1188, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: GammaEmerald
This feels random, is that based off what Titus has said? Who do you think I'm defending if so?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1204, brassherald wrote:We also need to pick within 24 hours.
That's good imo, prevents a stall in that department
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1252, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1247, Titus wrote:I happen to think you are town.
or maybe you're wrong and Brass was right. :P
ehhh this feels scummy
like he's rejoicing in Titus being wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1260, Shaziro wrote:Well ActionDan is producing super little content and I gave up on the hope that he'd answer my question long ago, but I am not fond of him being super low content and not answering my question the point of which was that Ranmaru did almost exactly the same thing as Gamma Emerald but in multiple posts rather than one. He didn't say anything to Ranmaru and whatnot.

Also, let's ban crabs not silk.

P-edit: Embargoing Koichi isn't a scumclaim, it's Titus tunneling and she needs to stop. If she doesn't, then it's more likely scum!Titus
Why is tunneling Titus likely to be scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Crab is probably something like Canada or United States (Alaska)
dunno about gold
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1287, Nero Cain wrote:Gold is inca's btw
also aztecs tho?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1314, Dunkerdoodles wrote:does it not concern anyone that basically everyone is calling creature lockscum
no?
guess its just me
I'm not
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is it 100% that embargo prevents someone from being WC?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1331, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok ok

but in my experience you're usually more passive
How was he passive in your game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1373, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus is very likely scum ftr.
y
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1397, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1389, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1384, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1380, Elbirn wrote:2. Giving everyone a buff I think helps scum more than town, I'd rather do a science buff to someone we trust. Is there any reason we can't peacekeep AND sciencefund Brass?
I can agree with that. So science is just for Brass? If so, do that one.
I thought about that too, but it goes back to the problem of putting all our eggs in the same basket but im not against it for the sake of knowing what i does, but maybe brass will die n2 and not being able to use the science
thingy if its a night ability. I prefer the science fund a tr variant
@Nero, science is just for one selected person. It could be Brass, our conftown. Or it could be anyone.
I hypothesize that Arts funding and science funding do the same thing, just that one is for all and one is for only one person.

@Joey, if we don't want to go all in on one person we could pick someone else, but I don't know if there's someone we all agree on as townie and I'd hate to buff a scum. Like I guess there could be good info to be gotten from something like that but I don't play to get info I play to kill bad people and making the bad people strong doesn't help that goal.

Also @ Everyone, what is this three choices nonsense? Host gets a choice. Secondary host gets a choice. Stopit.
the bolded: I don't think so, look at the Nahdia's Civ game for why (it's on the first page so dw about a long read).
For the everyone question what? I'd think I'd take the conftown with the ability at their word here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1425, Varsoon wrote:It's the same way you know your own child is your child but you don't trust them enough to leave them in the house alone.

Okay, maybe a more apt analogy is that there have always been people that have townread me but would not trust me to lead town. Does that make sense?
Oh no it makes perfect sense
also top
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HEAL: Yay: peacekeep brassherald
2/12
Pedit: how am I all over the place
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't get that description of silk tbh, all I saw on the wikipedia page was objections to silk based on animal rights
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1501, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1475, Maestro wrote:[Congressional Peace-keeping ~ brassherald] - The world is full of unforeseen threats. Assign delegates supporting or opposing a player in need of Congressional peace-keeping armies in their nation. A player may not assign delegates to themselves.
This resolution may not be enacted consecutively
maybe we shouldn't use it today?
Why not? If we don't do it today and brass dies what's the point of waiting?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Given the game size I'd be surprised if we didn't have a decent amount of town protective, plus upicks generally are role madness so probably multiple protectives
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1574, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1545, Chara wrote:Nero: it did click how posting without being scummy to you is better than not posting at all. thanks.
i do think Dunker is scummy, especially with the lack of Creature meta knowledge. his reads in general are also all very backwards to mine.

Joey: i don't think it's awful. one can't really plan their V/LAs. if Kiana's town i'm excited to see what she'll do once caught up.

pedit: thanks. :>
im scum for not knowing someone's meta?
ok then
I mean I made a similar accusation and you didn't respond, why respond to Chara?
Also speaking of Chara did y'all see that Nintendo Direct? It was AWESOME.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1591, Varsoon wrote:Real talk, I gave the 'on another level' role in Varsoon Mafia to my IRL friend Xiao Long because he's the only dude who even got the 'level' stuff at that time.
I think it all started as a joke in Open 512 C9++ (if that's the right number, could be misremembering) where I was just spouting off as much BS as possible to try to clog the thread with noise while my team bussed me.
Did not work out. Bad strat. I have disavowed noise strats.
Idk about noise strats but I'm not discussing that while the game goes on, remind me at the end pretty please
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1607, Varsoon wrote:What made it awesome?
See for yourself man. It's a half-hour fyi.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

pseudo-vote Creature
what's he at right now in terms of closeness to being lynched?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Creature
as long as it's not a hammer yet I'm okay voting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #173) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1652, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma, update me on your reads.
idk Not much has changed that much at this point? Nero is a scumread now tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #174) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean it's not just Smash that I'm excited for, the splatoon content is cool, undertale and crash are coming to switch, and the 3ds line-up isn't half-bad either
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #175) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1704, Varsoon wrote:Wondering if the Switch flounder the same way the WiiU did; a few of cool titles around launch, some tech demos, then nothing but ports and titles with low appeal.
OKAY SO YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE ASSHOLES
I'm sorry but I can't talk Nintendo with you ever if you're going to hold a stance like this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #176) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well the way you said that made you sound like one of the Switch naysayers. It's been putting out strong titles rather consistently thus far. And the Wii U didn't start strong, that's why it failed. It took years for it to draw the attention it needed to draw at the start.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #177) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1709, Varsoon wrote:Also, sorry for getting so off-topic with discussion here.
It's just a bit weird that the game is stalled--is it just because the IC wants a slot to catch up?
Interesting that's it's stalled though, you'd think there'd be some attempts at counterwagoning
I don't think the ones who are unaware of Creature's scum meta are scum with him currently
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1714, marshy wrote:yeah thats a good thought. i had considered waiting for a sale but i found one online for like $240 and amazon has title selling at around $48. from memory im not sure if things will get much lower than that but im not sure. i havent paid attention to the price points of the switch games around christmas/black friday

i agree the prices are insane. i was glad to find that i can get an adaptor that will let me play with my xbox one s controller for only like $25 tho
That's like 20% off (iirc the consoles is 300$, individual games are 60$)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well isn't that a beautiful turnout
Also I can't wait to be accused of being orange scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1845, marshy wrote:VOTE: actiondan

YEEHAW

lets GO bois
Why
I don't recall much from this game cos it's been a bit since I've paid attention to it but wasn't I voting you before I voted Creature?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #181) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1856, Shaziro wrote:My best bet is that there is a Town religion spreader, a Mafia religion spreader who has no win condition involved, and then a Mafia religion spreader who -does- have a win condition for their team involved, or possibly a team of like 2. That would mean that they could spread equally fast to the other two, in fact, and since the other two couldn't coordinate it would be in favor of the two who could. Makes their objective to find and kill the other religion spreaders while still spreading their religion, makes for an interesting mechanic, and is exactly the kind of thing I would expect to see in a Civilization Mafia theme game.

ALSO: Fuck everyone who said I was reaching when I made comparisons to the Prostitute role and the banning silk, not only did the fucking flavor for that ban being enacted mention sex workers, but CREATURE WAS A MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER WHICH IS ALSO CALLED A PROSTITUTE. 10/10 predictions, let's go!
Idk the religion victory condition you described sounds like it would work for a 3p as well.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What I'm curious about is who took Varsoon's word for multiball and who told him he was wrong
also interesting is Klazam is very likely spewed not scum with Varsoon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #183) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1862, Shaziro wrote:VOTE: Almost50 What're the odds I went 4/4? I vote we find out.
idk but I'd love to try
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #184) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1864, marshy wrote:
In post 343, Almost50 wrote:
In post 338, Ranmaru wrote:I'm liking Kokichi. I don't mind if he were an alternative to Chara as host. Question: How many scum are we assuming is in this game/setup?
Usually 5 is the standard, but could be 4 or 6 depending on powers. It could also be like 13v4v4 if it's multiball, but I don't think Venmar does that to me in my first game under him.
yo

im PRETTY sure this post was before venmars multiball spec. meaning a50 would b the first one to float the idea i thread. i dont like the slot regardless and i think this is a tell of having inside info

almost50? more like most definitely scum

VOTE: almost50
Yee, he was alignment informed you say, makes sense imo
btw before we get too headstrong we have another host election it seems
HEAL: host: brassherald
HEAL: host: brassherald
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #185) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1849, Maestro wrote:

World Congress

Voting for a Congress Host
(Day 2 - Update 3.0)

On Day 2, all players receive 2 delegates for assignment in the World Congress.
The Host receives an additional 2 delegates, for a total of 4 delegates.

Spoiler: Delegates Cast (0)

Spoiler: Delegates Not Cast (36)
Nero Cain (2), Kiana Kaslana (2),
brassherald
(
), BuJaber (2), Kokichi Koma (2), Chara (2), Gamma Emerald (2), Klazam (2), Titus (2), Shaziro (2), ActionDan (2), Joey_ (2), pidgey (2), Jodaxq (2), Almost50 (2), marshy (2), ranmaru (2)

NOTES
:
  • [*]
    brassherald
    remains Host unless/until a new one is elected
    [*]
    Titus
    was the runner up on Day 1
World Congress

(Day 2 - Update 3.0)
See?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #186) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1884, Nero Cain wrote:naw, Shaz is too busy active lurking to produce reads.

I kinda agree. I think Gamma is the scum that was sheeping said bad logic.
And this is why you're scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #187) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

actually no
you're not worth my time nero, although

PEdit: I mean I'm not even sure wtf that means, the wording was a bit weird
@Venmar what did you mean by weak in Elbirn's role?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #188) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1887, Klazam wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well isn't that a beautiful turnout
Also I can't wait to be accused of being orange scum

You know what.

Why are you specifying orangescum here? does that matter?
Because it's the only team that makes sense, look at who I pushed and who pushed me day 1: I pushed Creature and Dunker, and Dunker pushed me. Do you think I feel my solo game is that on point that I am willing to bus two of my partners day 1? I have some spicy offsite meta I can provide if you need it but for now just know I had to recalibrate my bussing ideologies due to a massive failure I had in a game where I let my bussing go out of control. Creature might have been able to back me up were he still alive (and also town) because he was present for at least one of those.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #189) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1916, Nero Cain wrote:bullshit, you know what a weak modifier is
Yes I do, I've used it in a game you were in in fact! I'm saying since there's no mention of that modifier in the role name and the wording seems a bit quirky I'm not sure if it's the general weak we all know or if it's something else.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #190) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1925, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1912, Gamma Emerald wrote:And this is why you're scum.
I do have an interesting question. It's a bit open-ended though. In light of Dunk flipping scum, how do you feel about your desire to lynch Koki and town read Dunk if Koki had flipped town?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OML THIS IS A NEW LEVEL OF SCUMFUCKERY
Now you're completely taking my post out of context, I believe I said in my post I townread Kokichi anyway and it was just hypotheticals
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #191) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In addition might I point out that
I just pointed out a flaw in everyone's assumptions about the game
. As scum why do I not just let everyone sit with their thumbs up their asses?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #192) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't care how obvscum Nero is I'm not letting the shiny object distract me from the important target of Almost50
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1892, Joey_ wrote:Also Elbirn was very obviously not targeting Gamma. He basically fucking said that if creature is scum that gamma is scum too and thus he wouldn't protect a scumread would he ?
I mean idk I've seen people use the weak modifier on scumreads, honestly that's kinda the smart way if you ask me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1902, brassherald wrote:Guys, quick input before I like go write something about money for a client or whatever I'm actually supposed to be doing.

It's multiball for sure.

I'd say there might be domination mafia, science mafia, and cultural mafia.

I think we have 3 scum groups. Someone who is better at math can figure out how many members of each there would be. Maybe one more domination member and two more sciences?
I mean we could have anti-towns for all four victory conditions. I think it's better to just hunt what we know for now. Anything else is a crapshoot imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I do have an interesting question. It's a bit open-ended though. In light of Dunk flipping scum, how do you feel about your desire to lynch Koki and town read Dunk if Koki had flipped town?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OML THIS IS A NEW LEVEL OF SCUMFUCKERY
Now you're completely taking my post out of context, I believe I said in my post I townread Kokichi anyway and it was just hypotheticals
Oh and in addition nice fucking spew bro, now I'm 100% certain Koki is at the very least not aligned with you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1929, BuJaber wrote:

Aight let's lynch nero. If he flips scum I'd like to see how many people will STILL defend koki.

How about the fact this is also a scum post but very likely not aligned with Nero? As I just said Koki got spewed not aligned with Nero by Nero himself so pushing this implies trying to push bullshit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #197) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1934, Chara wrote:
In post 1930, Gamma Emerald wrote:In addition might I point out that
I just pointed out a flaw in everyone's assumptions about the game
. As scum why do I not just let everyone sit with their thumbs up their asses?
which flaw was this? i'm trying to keep up but i may have missed posts just now.

pedit: i mentioned Shazi! :>
I noted that we had a new host election
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1937, brassherald wrote:Look, lets figure out one thing at a time, Who do we want in the WC?

We figure this out first and then move on to a lynch discussion.

I would propose Shaziro, but Shaziro being away for totally understandable issues might be an issue.

P-Edit: Nero stop being a douche.
I don't see any problem continuing to have you as the host
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE: Almost50
I think his d2 entry makes a lot of sense. A50 would you mind telling us if Taoism does anything?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”