Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Nations of the UN Council,

Our Congressmen and Congresswomen has been deliberating but we, as a nation, decided to denounces VOTE: Varsoon.
We will eventually support a nation for Host with further information.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 30, Nero Cain wrote:Germany denounces Varsoon.
Dear Hitler,

It shouldn't be our concern to help a foreign nation in pursue of their unknown agenda as of yet, but our Nation is kind and generous so, our Congressmen and Congresswomen decided give a helping hand.
You might didn't na zi see it coming, but I believe that God (Zenmar) explained in one of his Holy commandment that while the Nation of yours is not alignement indicative, it very well might be role indicative. I hope that jew understand and please refrain for purposefully reveal yourself in this manner in the subsequents UN Council, some Terrorists Nations might use this information to predict a counterattack in your own Nation, take care.

Kindly,
Prime minister of *******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear soccer fan Nation,

The previous statement is directed at your Nation as well.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *********
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 42, brassherald wrote:
In post 41, Joey_ wrote:Dear soccer fan Nation,

The previous statement is directed at your Nation as well.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *********
Am I soccer fan Nation?
Dear Soccer fan Nation,

Yes you are indeed. Do you prefer to be referred as a Portuguese colony?

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Titus,

You can objectively disagree with a line of thoughts used to discredit another Nation regardless of the identity of the discredited Nation, keep that in mind.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Titus,

I disagree. I believe Chara already explained that [It] disagree about the push based on the structure on the post, as showed here :
In post 58, Chara wrote:it's one, small wall. and a posting style.
Chara also showed similar behavior surrounding Shaziro post regarding your post, Chara used the same kind line of thoughts to critique the people who were discrediting Gamma :
In post 61, Chara wrote:i don't think Shaziro's post was close to spam or nonsense.
but i really don't feel like arguing about something so petty, and i doubt it's AI.
I believe that you might've missed that [It] also "chainsawed" Shaziro there because you were biased into thinking that [It] was engaged into defending Gamma.
Chara looks like a prudent Nation willing to denounce Nations who dislikes the structure of the correspondances and i believe, as of yet, it has nothing to do with "Chainsawing".

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ********
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 71, Chara wrote:Dan: yes, actually.

brass: your timing did look like you were following it. what's scummy about the content?

pedit at Titus: that's really it. all he did was a filler wall. it's not an especially exciting bite. brass's vote was notable because it came after both you and Dan said you didn't like the post.

Joey: there's nothing objective about mafia. though, what exactly are you saying here?
also, why Varsoon?
Dear Chara,

Our Congressmen and Congreswomen disagrees profundly, there's a lot of information that is objective in the game that is Politics. My point being that there's better and worse reasons to denounces a Nation. Using poor reasons that your Nation personally disagree with on a cultural level means that you objectively disagree with the argument itself and it has nothing to do with the present UN Council.

An exemple : Hitler could denounces an opposing Nation for not participating in the WW2. I, as a Nation, Disagree that not participating to WW2 is a good reason to be denounced and thus, i objectively disagree with the argument itself.

If I am not being clear, your nation can always ask one of my delegate to vulgarise anything for you.

Kindly,
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 77, Titus wrote:

brass: your timing did look like you were following it. what's scummy about the content?

pedit at Titus: that's really it. all he did was a filler wall. it's not an especially exciting bite. brass's vote was notable because it came after both you and Dan said you didn't like the post.

Joey: there's nothing objective about mafia. though, what exactly are you saying here?
also, why Varsoon?
It's RVS. I don't expect anything exciting but we get exciting things by watching hmmm isn't that interesting grow and see who defends. These are good patterns and something you should be familiar with by now.

You told me to kill, attacked Dan's reasoning and voted Brass.

@Joey, We are clearly not communicating. Your emissaries need retraining. There's not much suspicion on Shaizro just a minor annoyance. Does it not irk you that someone is defending so hard in RVS?
Dear Titus,

My apologies, we never meant to implies that your Nation had anything close to suspicions regarding Shaziro. We meant to say that Chara used the same arguments to defend two differents nations, and thus is a proven behavior that is not only constrained to the Gamma Nation and thus, has more likely nothing to do with defending the Gamma Nation itself. Are we being clearer ?

Again, communication is our priority and we will try to do our best in the future. If subsequents issues should arrives we kindly demand to be contacted in quick fashion to rectify the situation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 84, Joey_ wrote:
In post 77, Titus wrote:

also, why Varsoon?
It's RVS. I don't expect anything exciting but we get exciting things by watching hmmm isn't that interesting grow and see who defends. These are good patterns and something you should be familiar with by now.

You told me to kill, attacked Dan's reasoning and voted Brass.

@Joey, We are clearly not communicating. Your emissaries need retraining. There's not much suspicion on Shaizro just a minor annoyance. Does it not irk you that someone is defending so hard in RVS?
Dear Titus,

My apologies, we never meant to implies that your Nation had anything close to suspicions regarding Shaziro. We meant to say that Chara used the same arguments to defend two differents nations, and thus is a proven behavior that is not only constrained to the Gamma Nation and thus, has more likely nothing to do with defending the Gamma Nation itself. Are we being clearer ?

Again, communication is our priority and we will try to do our best in the future. If subsequents issues should arrives we kindly demand to be contacted in quick fashion to rectify the situation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Dear Titus,

We forgot to answer one of the question in your previous correspondance. It doesn't irks our Nation because this situation happened in other UN Council when we weren't Terrorist either. We don't believe it is Terrorist Indicative.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 90, Titus wrote:
In post 88, Chara wrote:
In post 83, Almost50 wrote:HEAL: Almost50

No better place on the planet to host the congress. Trust me.

VOTE: Koki

One of those days I'm gonna guess your alignment right.
show me you're town and i'll consider it, Almost. though that isn't really your style.
talk to me about Kokichi? so far i haven't seen anything particularly AI from him.
Please for the love of goodness stop defending players you are not TRing. Let things go. Use the logic to lead you to others before getting your defenses up.

@Joey, Why do you think scum are called terrorists?
Dear Titus,

We do not believe that scum are called Terrorist by God (Venmar) but all Nations that do not share our agenda are figuratively Terrorists to our prosperity. I hope you understand.

Kindly,
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dears Nations of the UN Council.

Our Nation decides upon nominating Kokichi Oma for the Host of this prestigious Council, I can only hope others Nations share my support for this Nation.

HEAL: Kokichi Oma

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 127, marshy wrote:
In post 100, Shaziro wrote:Those who specifically want power probably shouldn't get it. In this case, that applies to world congress. I actually kind of like that Titus is being open about not thinking it's a great idea for her to have it, and her reasoning for why not is good. That said, do we really think that the World Congress person needs to be particularly mechanically minded in order to do well? If the list is posted, and we all agree on what we think would be best for town to have in, it doesn't really matter does it? So long as we make somebody we can trust to do as the majority desires, we know we don't have to worry about delegates being wasted and can just yea up the things that go in...right? Am I missing something horribly here?
im voting for the towniest who comes off as capable as making a good decision. we dont kno what the council powers are so scum may have wiggle room to argue for shitty powers. in addition the ability to reach a consensus by the players on best power may not b so cut and dry so im taking that into account when voting someone
Dear Smoking Fox,

We would like you to express your ideas better so we can correctly apply value on your opinion. Would you mind explaining why Titus and Dan are the "Towniest" Nations ?

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 137, Varsoon wrote:As far as who to make leader, I wish there was more Elbirn posting to go off of, but now it feels like he's in an appeal zone where I'd have to be extra critical of everything.
I think that there's probably some link between Joey's garbage vote on me and their support of Kokicheese. As you can likely tell, I am not a fan of that dude being anywhere near our leader. We should specifically make sure he doesn't even get second place.
People have been talking about Titus and I'm like, eh I dunno. Titus tends to get game-controlling when she has a lot of power/setup knowledge, regardless of alignment, and I think it'd make it much harder for me to figure out the slot.
Dear Varlate,

Our Congressman and Congresswomen have been baffled by your various answers considering your position on the Kokichi Nation. We, as a Nation, are asking you to kindly "calm the fuck down".
In that respect, we are moving our active denunciation to the VOTE: Baju something Nation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 165, BuJaber wrote:
In post 163, Joey_ wrote:
In post 137, Varsoon wrote:As far as who to make leader, I wish there was more Elbirn posting to go off of, but now it feels like he's in an appeal zone where I'd have to be extra critical of everything.
I think that there's probably some link between Joey's garbage vote on me and their support of Kokicheese. As you can likely tell, I am not a fan of that dude being anywhere near our leader. We should specifically make sure he doesn't even get second place.
People have been talking about Titus and I'm like, eh I dunno. Titus tends to get game-controlling when she has a lot of power/setup knowledge, regardless of alignment, and I think it'd make it much harder for me to figure out the slot.
Dear Varlate,

Our Congressman and Congresswomen have been baffled by your various answers considering your position on the Kokichi Nation. We, as a Nation, are asking you to kindly "calm the fuck down".
In that respect, we are moving our active denunciation to the VOTE: Baju something Nation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
really? Can't read my username from the post above you?

You spend all this time every single post with that intro and signature but this you skimp on?
Dear Baju something,

Your Nation should understand that at the time i answered Varlate's correspondance, I was reading the last few pages and your Nation wasn't in the recent postings Nation, and thus, our Nation was lazy and remembered it was Baju Something.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 251, Titus wrote:@Ranmaru, Frankly, the gamma vote is ok. I am concerned about patterns. Kochi has the most votes to lynch yet players are not wanting to create a counterwagon for the host vote. One of the lead wagons is also highly likely to be scum due to wagon participation so I am reluctant to unvote.

I'm needing to see more things atm.
Dear Titus,

Our Nation believe that you are forgetting this is a 21 player UN Council, there is much more variance than a 10p Council. The non-formation of a Counter-Host Vote is less indicative in said Council with a lower number of members.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 255, Kokichi Oma wrote:Dear Joey,

Do you wish to sign a Mutual Defense Treaty between our 2 Nations?

Kindly,
Kokichi
Dear Kokichi Oma,

As our nominee for Host of the UN Council we are inclined to accept an ambassy in our metropolis. But, our Nation are knows as traders and merchants and we would like something in return. For 30 turns of gold and salt we will open the borders for your own Nation and your city states allies.

In a effort to keep the correspondance count low, we as a Nation will also answer to Titus.

Dear Titus,

I want you to understand that I am sensible to your own Nation advancement in VC knowledge. We, our Nation, does values the VC but probably not the same way your Nation does. This is most likely explained by cultural background. I hope you understand.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Baju something,

Out Nation firmly believes that :
In post 288, Nero Cain wrote:Koki's flip has 0 implications that make Dunk town.
The read and logic you have been promoting for a while concerning the Dunk and Koki Nation are, in our opinion, unfounded and should be dropped immediatly. There’s very little incencitive for Terrorists to ever interact in this way right off the gate. Dunk is also a clumsy Nation almost every UN Council, this behavior is totally better explaines by personnality (that the Nation forgot the delegate votes are permament) than Terrorist Indicative. Kokichi Nation are also one of the most obviously “Town” inclined Nation in the Council. Thus, even if the read itself had merits, the identity (dunk) and UN participation (Koki) tells an other story that is more valable/relevant.

About your concerns of the strcuture our Nation correspond, communication is our priority and like we previously explained to one of your UN Council collegue, if the situation present itself where vulgarisation is needed, we shall remove this emissary for a better suited one.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Beta Emerald,

It has been come to our attention that your Nation misunderstood our previous correspondance with the Baju Something Nation, namely :
In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you think scum wouldn't interact much early-game?
This is not what, as a Nation, said in our correspondance. We never implied that Terrorists do not interact much in the early game. We exactly meant what we exactly said :
In post 296, Joey_ wrote:little incentive for Terrorists to ever interact in this way right off the gate
Basically, we do not believe that the Interaction (in this instance) is a Terrorist Interaction, but yes we agree that Terrorists do indeed interacts to each others for various reasons including in the early UN Council.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Beta Emerald,

Good question. We don't really see the Terrorist gain in being this transparent in the 1st and 2nd post about showing support between Terrorist Nations. Basically, this is very very very unlikely any kind of Terrorist plot and trying to read too much into it is falling into WIFOM territory which means, it's more hurtful to overthink the situation.

Kokichi seems like a "thinker" kind of Nation while Dunker is a notable VI (no offense). Regardless of both their alignement, we sincerely believe that Dunk made a genuine error in not knowing that the delegates were permanent for the day. That being said, if you believe that Dunk made a genuine error than trying to read into the associative tells and interactions seems quite useless, because the premise of the association tell is that it was planned to some degree. Wouldn't you agree?
And even in the case that we are in the wrong, this is far from being a big deal considering the Kokichi Nation is very most likely to be a Beneficial Nation than a Terrorist one. Our Congressmen and Congresswomen believes that looking into the future is valuable for the preservation of the UN Council than over-reading into a clumsy action by the Dunk Nation.

Concerning the typos in our previous correspondance, we sincerely apologize. The UN Council is made of many different Nations talking different langages. Our Emissary is trying his best to adapt to the UN Council by using the International langage that is English over his mother tongue. I hope you understand.

Again, as an effort to keep the correspondance count low, we will answer to Varlate.

Dear Varlate,

We are sensible to your concerns regarding the structure of our correspondance. While your points have merits about the distancing factor, it is not something our Nation needs at all to win a game as Terrorist, believe me. Using this format is also a tool for our Nation to keep the correspondance count low for us in a effort to keep the UN Council Forum readable, because we are naturally a "spamming motherfucker".

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 320, BuJaber wrote:
In post 314, marshy wrote:lets get more dunker/nero cain votes yall

Okay now that one I need explaining.

Last two people I would have paired together.

@Prime minister of staristan:

When I asked you earlier why you did not use my proper name you explained that it was a memory thing. What made you turn it into a shtick?
Dear Baju Something,

We have a weird sens of humor and enjoy giving odd nicknames.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Cuckichi,

You can't expect our Nation to denounces another Nation when they literally haven't showed up at the UN Council as of yet.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Nation of the UN Council,

We have been largely unhappy with our active denunciation for a while but we hardly found any other Nation that deserved to be scrutinized further. This status-quo ended and we are happy to denounces the Soccer Fan Nation (VOTE: Brassherald).

We believe that Chara, Cuckichi and Totus are all very good candidate Host and should be voted. We can only hope everyone shares our enthusiasm in working alongside said Great Nations.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Im breaking the RP because i feel like it keeps me from responding quickly to new stuff and it might hinder my wincon.

@Elbirn about Brass: I disliked most of his content, its especially pretty underwhelming compared to the rest of the table. That being said, my mind changed since i made that vote because he's obviously and very heavily softing that his behavior is explained by his role which IMO is not something i think scum just does. He also had that attitude since the very first post so this is coherent with his posting.

Also inb4 anyone try to push that i am fishing for claims, Brass implied something about his role easily 4-5 times since the beginning of the game, if you didn't notice yet then you are just not paying attention, me saying that in this post doesn't help scum as much as it helps town give the guy some space.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Fucking please, im just sayin'g not to push the guy, i dont want him to claim anything and i prefer if people wouldn't claim their nationality, so i can throw that back at you asking Dunk
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Not alignement but role imo, its not directly implied in the rules but its very obviously the case
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 454, Nero Cain wrote:OMG Joey stop rolefishing.
troll
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 462, brassherald wrote:Okay time to out my mistakes here. I was trying to act scummy to get people to hop on my wagon. I messed up the slayers gambit last night. Role confirmation incoming.
Touché UNVOTE: brass
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

@brass you realize that being scummy on purpose while softing that your behavior is role related defeats it’s own purpose, even more so considering town is much more inclined to push someome scummy softing than scum knowing you are a real pr. If you wanna slayers gambit then go balls deep, dont half ass it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 481, Chara wrote:
In post 479, Nero Cain wrote:Jesus fuck stop rolefishing, joey.
do you know what rolefishing is. vote him or stop complaining.
Hes messing with me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 513, Titus wrote:
In post 512, brassherald wrote:@Elbrin, why didn't you want to host? I'm still a bit unclear on that one.

As to who the runner up should be, right now I am actually leaning towards Joey_. I wouldn't be if he hadn't dropped the gimmick, though, but really, once you get around the gimmicky stuff he was doing early on, I like the actual thoughts. I just didn't like the gimmicks.
Dropping gimmicks on request isn't actually townie unless it gets in the way of a specific objective. So I disagree with that.

Is there anyone wagoned you'd want to be host?
FTR i dropped the rp because it takes too long for me to react to stuff and not because someone asked
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: varsoon

This is good scum. I was flip flopping for a while on the slot since he made genuine posts which made me second-guess.
Kokichi, nero, shazam are imo close to be lock town and don’t underestimate kokichi, hes a good player
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

Varsoon if you had any problem with me outing the pr read on Brass then why didn’t say anything after i outed said post instead of making a “sarcastic” post.

You are also misrepping directly to the clear claiming that i was “constantly” pushing the role read etc when actually it was a single post and after brass basically claimed pr himself.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

Shazam = shaziro, im bad with names
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 635, brassherald wrote:
In post 634, Joey_ wrote:Shazam = shaziro, im bad with names
I thought you mean Klazam for a second and I was wondering what you were smoking.
Btw when you were talking about me for 2nd host, both titus ans varsoon directly misrepped me for different reasons when they actually never showed any problem with my content to me. Titus’ misrepp is prob just because everyone posted a lot since you claimed and she didn’t pay attention, but varsoon its just bs
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

Holy crap actually someone on this site aknowleding that they made an error over arguing on semantics and omgusing. I will give it the botd UNVOTE:
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 646, Varsoon wrote:
In post 644, Joey_ wrote:Holy crap actually someone on this site aknowleding that they made an error over arguing on semantics and omgusing. I will give it the botd UNVOTE:
Sa'll good. I appreciate you being critical of that stuff, because that's usually what I tend to do--I really can't deal with when someone's representation of the game isn't how I see the game, and that sort of disparity tends to inform my scumreads.

Why were you so sure Brass was scum, though? Sorry if you explained it already, I'd rather see it now than go ISO digging.
I wasn't sure, Im having trouble finding scumreads d1 in most game and its even worse in this one, i think that the player base and everyone is performing quite well. Brass was my fos at the time because obviously he had shit tier content and it was aggravated in comparison to the rest of the table. That was most of my fos here then he softed a thousand time and i just realized he was doing something on purpose.

Initially i though that he had an ability about wagons :roll:
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 652, brassherald wrote:
In post 651, Varsoon wrote:
@Brass:
Dunno if you got back to me or whatever, but did you figure anything out from your attempt at gambiting around IC? iirc you didn't have anything conclusive, but I could be wrong and also you've had more time to think on it now.
I did respond, but, I really think Dunker is scum.

I also got a few town reads from it, but not as much as I was hoping. I do think revealing with the World Congress still up for grabs ended up being a better play than anything I was able to do with my gambit, though.
My 2 cents : Dunkers a well known lynch bait and his flip won't make a difference to the game, i suggest you try to poke and flip more active/readable players
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dunk is VI, get ml'd every single game (almost) and im not exaggerating that much. I personally thinks hes readable if you take the time to read the guy but no ones to do that because hes just "objectively" scummy versus his scumplay where he's actually scummy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 677, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 632, Joey_ wrote:Kokichi, nero, shazam are imo close to be lock town and don’t underestimate kokichi, hes a good player
1. Thanks for the compliment, you're a good player too.

2. If you think I'm a good player, how do you know I'm not tricking you right now? What makes you wanna have me as "lock town"
My compliment was directed at your town play specifically because some people have been arguing that while you are town, they dont want you as WL because unpredictable etc yada. I think you are town because you are invested, engaged and we basically had the same reads for reads for about the first 10 pages. The Chara, Titus TR, Varsoon SR for the same post at the same time, Baju SR etc. The only thing i disagreed with you early on was about creature and it's not because i don't think he's scum, it's because i refuse to vote for someone who didn't give enough content. Take my townread as a HUGE mirror tell.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 690, brassherald wrote:Okay Kokichi is town, he's being just as unbearable as ever now. That's what I saw in the past that I hadn't seen here
He's right too, putting all our eggs in the same basket increase the value of the night kills. IMO, if you are alive tomorow, you should completely take control over the Delegates and try to maximises the amount of delegates on the most obvious town -> If most delegates are controled by town, it will take a long time before mafia can like, reduce the amount of town-controlled delegates versus if we have 2 leaders with 60% and 40% of the delegates.

Im not sure if im being clear, but i can further explain if you want
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

If we nominate a town block of about 5-6 people who will receives the most of the delegates for the coming days, if they get killed off they will keep somewhat of a head-start to keep the snowball effect, so town can get more delegates to give it to town and so on. It keeps the WL and 2nd runner up at least in town hands (if we have half decent reads, its not hard to find 4-5 obvious town slot in a 20p setup)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 702, Varsoon wrote:No, Joey, you don't understand
If there ARE multiple teams and more than one of them tries to kill Brass, then we end up with less dead town than we would have otherwise.
Alternatively, scum avoid Brass, which makes it more likely that they cross-kill and easier for us to win.
Making Brass world leader is pretty much a win/win. Only way it doesn't work out is if
1. The setup isn't multiball, but I've already outlined why it's got to be unless we're screwed when it comes to world congress anyway
2. The different teams/SK manage to all co-ordinate such that only one kill ends up on Brass.
I don't think that number 2 is that unlikely to happen even if they dont coordinate and its just by chance. Also theres the obvious off-chance that only one of those team have the "tools" to assure that brass is getting killed (strongarm) which means that said team will probably be the only one trying to make the kill, anyway i understand your point but it wasn't really what i was trying to get to.

I wanted to find a way to keep the delegates in town hands by electing a block to receives the delegates day after day
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 703, Varsoon wrote:
In post 700, Joey_ wrote:If we nominate a town block of about 5-6 people who will receives the most of the delegates for the coming days, if they get killed off they will keep somewhat of a head-start to keep the snowball effect, so town can get more delegates to give it to town and so on. It keeps the WL and 2nd runner up at least in town hands (if we have half decent reads, its not hard to find 4-5 obvious town slot in a 20p setup)
Also why assuming multiball is important because it entirely changes what you can reasonably townread someone for.
Normally, the difference between scum faking scumhunting versus town actually doing it can be pretty easy to pick up on, but in multiball, scum is legitimately hunting scum, so a lot of the ways you'd read alignment from players doesn't work the same.
100% agreed, I don't play much large and i have very poor meta about the big setups so ill just take the possibility in my mind from now on
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 708, Varsoon wrote:
In post 704, Joey_ wrote:
I don't think that number 2 is that unlikely to happen even if they dont coordinate and its just by chance. Also theres the obvious off-chance that only one of those team have the "tools" to assure that brass is getting killed (strongarm) which means that said team will probably be the only one trying to make the kill, anyway i understand your point but it wasn't really what i was trying to get to.

I wanted to find a way to keep the delegates in town hands by electing a block to receives the delegates day after day
So what? We force a prisoner's dilemma situation on scum.
If one happens to have a strongarm/strongman, then it's very likely not unlimited use, so them having to burn a use just to get rid of our IC sounds like a win to me.

I do think that we can keep delegates in town hands, but the best place to start is with the confirmed town player, no?
Prison dilemna yea, and yes/no about the confirmed town player. We have to make sure brass is WL but with the least amount of votes needed (in the future)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 715, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 654, Joey_ wrote:
In post 652, brassherald wrote:
In post 651, Varsoon wrote:
@Brass:
Dunno if you got back to me or whatever, but did you figure anything out from your attempt at gambiting around IC? iirc you didn't have anything conclusive, but I could be wrong and also you've had more time to think on it now.
I did respond, but, I really think Dunker is scum.

I also got a few town reads from it, but not as much as I was hoping. I do think revealing with the World Congress still up for grabs ended up being a better play than anything I was able to do with my gambit, though.
My 2 cents : Dunkers a well known lynch bait and his flip won't make a difference to the game, i suggest you try to poke and flip more active/readable players
um excuse me but i'd like to think im somewhat not lynchbait anymore
please go look at my recent games if u think that
Well this is pretty recent and you are getting fosed left and right, you also gave you permanent delegate first thing into the game so i disagree, you are still lynchbait (in case youre town here)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 718, Dunkerdoodles wrote:my meta is not lynchbait anymore is what im saying
Hm okay, what im saying is that you are lynchbait this game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 720, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 719, Joey_ wrote:
In post 718, Dunkerdoodles wrote:my meta is not lynchbait anymore is what im saying
Hm okay, what im saying is that you are lynchbait this game
why am i lynchbait this game and not just scum?
VOTE: joey
Jeez, like i said in case you are town. Do i need to be extremely explicit every single post that im calling you lynchbait assuming youre town?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I just think you are naturally, superficially, objectively a scummy player regardless of alignement. You aren't charismatic for 2 cent and you aren't here to make friends, so you dont give a crap about apparences hence you get wagoned easily for reasons that have merits, most of time imo.

My stance about you as a player is to not rush a read and wait for an opportunity where you can actually towntell and to see past your shit posting. This game, you haven't towntell yet so it's a waiting game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

lol what a player, theres many misreppe of my post in yours and you are also putting words in my mouth (mean, scumhunt) so, whatever mate
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 734, Chara wrote:
In post 728, Dunkerdoodles wrote:that was random

i wouldn't be surprised if it was tbh based on the nature of the game
but
i usually assume it's singleball until something comes up that might mean it's multiball ie. 2 nks
my question was random? it was because of Varsoon's posts on the matter.

and your Joey vote. i was thinking if it
was
multiball, Joey's supposed assumption you're town wouldn't really matter, since he wouldn't know your alignment.
I would if i was scum, this is his reasoning
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

nvm you are right in multiball, anyway
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 739, Shaziro wrote:I can’t decide if Varsoon’s recent contributions feel more like town trying to analyze, or scum that has at minimum a pretty good idea that it is multiball and is trying to communicate to the other team.

Thoughts from my townread friends?
Scum would have no incentive to ever communicate to the other team, in almost every scenario here that i can think of
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 743, Chara wrote:
In post 739, Shaziro wrote:I can’t decide if Varsoon’s recent contributions feel more like town trying to analyze, or scum that has at minimum a pretty good idea that it is multiball and is trying to communicate to the other team.

scum in multiball should 100% know it's multiball, is my opinion. perhaps there's some room for uncertainty if the scumteam is incredibly beefed up, but i've not seen a setup like that.

not scumreading Varsoon anymore. not just the multiball spec, though i like the way he presented that.

pedit: coordinating kills?
Coordinating kills is pointless in the start of the game, it's not worth revealing that your'e scum to the other scum-team (in a classic early-game scenario), they will just kill your ass
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 753, Varsoon wrote:

Oh, lol, if I wanted to communicate to the other scumteam, I wouldn't be subtle, I'd just be like:

Red team, don't kill the IC--we're taking care of that.
good one
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

This got got boring really fast, we are basically waiting for the lurkers' votes correct?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

this game got*
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Kiana
Do not cast your HEAL: Vote until you read the thread
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 906, BuJaber wrote:@shaziro - I dunno maybe. Venmar was kinda vague about whether or not roles are related to civs. But he explicitly said civs were not alignment indicative.

I think varsoon is town from our interaction. I was hoping the people townreading him would respond before he did but I'll just have to sort them based on something else now.

-general mafia question: If I don't say the reason why am I allowed to meta read someone based on ongoing games? Feels like a no but I want to be sure. Well actually how do you stop yourself from subconsciously doing it anyway?

-pedit: joey as this is the first day and we don't know much about the congress I want to wait for brass to be confirmed host before we end the day so yeah we need the lurkers to use their congress votes.
@Brass We are humans and this is a game, you can't force yourself to forget behavior from an ongoing game, thus you can use your meta info but you can NEVER reference it or soft it's from the ongoing game. Do you understand the difference ? Also, in the same spririt just you talking about using info from an ongoing game is against the rules so use your jugement and don't talk about this anymore. If you have any question ask the mod (dont modkill me pls)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 921, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 826, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 802, Venmar wrote:
NOT VOTING
:

• Assemblerotws, Jodaxq, Gamma Emerald, Joey_, Chara
Why aren't you guys voting? Keep your vote in play.
I wasn't voting because I wasn't caught up to the game. I do think the nonvotes outside of me and Assembler are interesting.
Interesting in which capacity
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

Chara and myself were voting and fosing the IC, we both unvoted then I fosed Varsoon who made a mistake he aknowledge, so i gave botd and unvoted. Whats your problem with non-voting people, would you prefer i place a vote im not confident in?

pedit: then read the game and dont half-shade people not voting
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 987, marshy wrote:top tier debating itt
Loled
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice to see AD shading my posting frequency with no actual backbone. He's scum.
Why do you assume his post meant that high post count was “scummy”? The word “impressive” can go both way and i personnaly don’t know from the post alone if he were shading you or implying its good by your meta or something
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1022, Chara wrote:i feel as though talking about my thoughts on you and asking others how they're reading you constitutes saying something.

i don't think you're obvtown, so i was wondering why dunker held that opinion.
why am i scum, Nero? besides for commenting on your question.
I also share said opinion, why asking only dunk? Did you overlooked the post where i outed 3 townreads or you asked specifically only dunk?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1034, ActionDan wrote:Oh it was shading.

Just not shading that implied anything AI.
I’m pretty convinced i asked gamma and not actiondan. I dont give a crap if it was shading or a t town, i want to know why he assumed shading in this instance
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1030, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1029, ActionDan wrote:HEAL: brassherald

I think I may shade the player with the most posts actually from time to time. It sounds fun.
this feels so off
Why
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

The forum mafia format is superior in the skill departement but it is so heavily handicapped by lurkers, its really annoying and happens most games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Joey_ »

EBtw town circle for now -> kokichi, nero, sharizo and prob dunk
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1042, Nero Cain wrote:[6] brassherald: Nero Cain (1), Shaziro (1), Chara (1), Jodaxq (1), ranmaru (1), ActionDan (1)
[3] Kokichi Oma: Kokichi Oma (1), Dunkerdoodles (1), Joey_ (1)
[3] Elbirn: Elbirn (1), Bujaber (1), Varsoon (1)
[3] Titus: Titus (1), marshy (1), pidgey (1)

Of the wagons with 3 delegates, I prefer Titus.

not voting: Kiana Kaslana (1), brassherald (1), Creature (1), Gamma Emerald (1),

Both Brass and Gamma should vote Titus putting her at 5. Kiana can vote Brass meaning Creatures lone vote won't affect anything and thus we should get our resolutions by then.

Its already getting close to 50 pages. Let's get this show on the road.
How do you feel that i town circle your ass??
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Thats a lot of flips my friend
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

yea i assumed it was a list of fos but you implied good flip as in informative, correct?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:I guess *trust* is the more accurate word.
To be fair you claimed scum twice this game which will make you hard to trust for ppl
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1074, Chara wrote: Joey: i missed you saying Nero was obvtown, then. can you go into it or did you already?
Hi and no i have'nt! Basically i will repeat my nero stance from another game that recently finished : His scum and town play is day and night for me, he's an easy read thats all and i haven't been wrong on the guy in the past 2 games and i'm not wrong this game either.
He's
really really really
his textbook town self and in the slight offset that he's a dirty terrorist i will never reclaim that i can read the guy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Baju something : How good of a player are you ? Whats your experience in mafia games etc, you look like a very confident slot for being this new to the genre. Could you rate you town and scum play on 10 ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1077, BuJaber wrote:I've had this discussion so many times in real life to know that there are just 2 schools of thought.
We'll just agree to disagree on when is the best time to lynch creature, and why an 'info' lynch is better.
Also about this.. you should always that people fucking suck at mafia and that you may never achieve that "obvious scum" lynch down the road just because people are people and they rarely are coherent with their thoughts for the remaining of the game. More than half the player base are basically "coin flips" so while playing online and when are in a position where you can get scum lynched, there's very rarely a good reason not to (Even if i agree it can be optimal not too, but ppl aren't playing optimal in general)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1117, Titus wrote:
In post 1111, Chara wrote:i agree somewhat, that the Creature lynch is not as informative as it could be. it's like lynching a cop guilty. i don't think anyone would be arguing for leaving a guilty alive. perhaps it's different for players like Titus who don't want to rely on meta or players who just don't know him.
i am reminded of the "town winrates go down when scum is lynched day 1" theory. it's interesting.

would still rather lynch essentially confirmed scum. seeing a scum role would be useful to tell us about the setup and remove a night factor. i've waited to lynch scum Creature before on the insistence of other players and it didn't really help anything because he doesn't post.
i guess leaving him alive would be fine if a vig shoots him.
I don't get how people can interpret Creature this strong when other players are acting wierd. I get the feeling Creature is being sold as a lynch and may not be good. I don't know he's town and if that's what the majority decides so be it. But the confidence on this lynch feels snakeoily when people have real life as town too.
The guy's really obvious as town honestly and is normally an active and frequent poster. Someone also said that he's been active on others games so like, even for I who dislikes the read, he's scummy no?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1123, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1109, Joey_ wrote:@Baju something : How good of a player are you ? Whats your experience in mafia games etc, you look like a very confident slot for being this new to the genre. Could you rate you town and scum play on 10 ?
I have played maybe 2 games of real life mafia. That was something like 6 years ago. It was an introduction to the wonderful world of social deduction games.
I have played forum mafia for around 2-3 years. It was a lot less than on this site. This site is a goddamn heaven for someone like me.

For the past 2-3 years also I have played a looooooooot of other real life social deduction games. Resistance/Avalon, secret hitler, ultimate werewolf, spyfall, etc.

I'd say in forum mafia I'm pretty bad at scum. Haven't rolled it enough to really analyze my play based on results. Probably 4/10.
I like to think I'm a decent town player. Though that's where most strategy conflicts occur lol. I rarely find people who look at things the same way I do. Admittedly I tend to use WIFOM quite a bit but that's because of how I approach scumhunting. Don't want to get into it right now. Anyway maybe 8/10.
I like to analyze. I'm just not always good at getting people to townread me. Not that I should care as town, but it still is a flaw in some games when people don't vote with you because they can't trust you and you all end up losing.

I mean I'm a pretty confident guy but I've recently been telling myself to trust my reads more so there's a bit more confidence in my recent games than in the past. That came about because of a combination of a few games where I was right about my early reads and kind of just dropped them or trusted someone else because I didn't get support, and instances where lack of confidence and flip flopping got me scumread.
In post 1111, Chara wrote:i agree somewhat, that the Creature lynch is not as informative as it could be. it's like lynching a cop guilty. i don't think anyone would be arguing for leaving a guilty alive. perhaps it's different for players like Titus who don't want to rely on meta or players who just don't know him.
i am reminded of the "town winrates go down when scum is lynched day 1" theory. it's interesting.

would still rather lynch essentially confirmed scum. seeing a scum role would be useful to tell us about the setup and remove a night factor. i've waited to lynch scum Creature before on the insistence of other players and it didn't really help anything because he doesn't post.
i guess leaving him alive would be fine if a vig shoots him.
I accept that people will disagree with me. What I don't accept is when people think my ideas are wrong but their reasons why aren't convincing or you can obviously tell they don't even read your arguments. Most of the time people just think you're stupid because they are too closed-minded to consider they could be wrong. Especially when they have a few wins to backup their 'strategy', they think that anecdotal evidence proves them right.

Sorry for going off the rails a little bit. I am writing while thinking about a real life friend who drives me nuts with his arguments every time.

-pedit: by all means I'm not going to oppose the town consensus, not when I've never played with the guy, but I'm going to make my objections known :P, if creature is the way to go, so be it.
ty this help me you read in context
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1160, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I want to give Creature a chance right now to catch up and post and show he is not scum.

Swaying on my Klazam read a bit.

Nero is the only one left, then if we are to assume one wagon is real scum, which seems reasonable.
Hes town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1218, brassherald wrote:
Joey_ wrote:
In post 1160, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I want to give Creature a chance right now to catch up and post and show he is not scum.

Swaying on my Klazam read a bit.

Nero is the only one left, then if we are to assume one wagon is real scum, which seems reasonable.
Hes town
I hear you, until we get a resolution up for votes, I'm just going to remove my lynch vote. We have plenty of time.

UNVOTE:
Thanks, also im kinda bummed that only two players get to see the resolutions, and i dont understand the concept of luxuries in this setup, is there more info in the pm?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1237, brassherald wrote:You know what, I've changed my mind, I'm conftown anyway. And all are a bit vague. I will be submitting my choice for the resolution on my own at this point. I believe the choices are clear to me at this time, despite not necessarily knowing what any one of them does.
Whats your stance on an eventual creature flip?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1244, Titus wrote:
In post 1243, Varsoon wrote:I'm cool with a ban on gold, for what it's worth.
Dunno what 'peacekeeping Brasherald' is but that's probably a good thing.
Dunno what 'Sciences funding' is, but seems like it'd benefit certain players and hinder others like it does in the video game so eeeeh.
Everything about 'Embargo Kokchi' sounds good to me! :D

Also,
Spoiler: For Elbirn:
Wow! I didn't think people remembered my old games. Though, I thought for sure you were gonna conjure the trust-tell stuff I did since I've been saying I'm scum here.
Anyway, we are soul brothers and it's cool if you don't trust me or whatever. If you're scum, just convince your team not to kill me, k? Thanks~~
I really do think you're town, though, and my setup spec is genuine work here, too. I hope I'm right on both fronts.

I think we might as well ban a luxury but I would be worried about Koichi playing mind games.
Why banning luxuries when we don’t know what they do/mean? I dont get it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Banning an assumed scum luxury wont give info to town btw
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I strongly disagree eith embargo kokichi even at third place @titus. In the offset chance that mafia can play with the picked resolution order or something it’s bad because we don’t get town info and if you actually peacekeep successfully, brass should be alive tomorow and so theres worries that a koichi get wc if its not what the clear wants.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1302, brassherald wrote:
In post 1301, Titus wrote:Brass are you cool with my submissions?
Yeah, I am at this point.
Joey_ wrote:Banning an assumed scum luxury wont give info to town btw
This isn't a flat out ban, we are just proposing something to vote on. So, we put it to the delegates which will be cast in here.
Ohh i see, forgot the voting part. Im down with titus peqcekeeping you + testing a luxury then
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Sorry on phone.

Basically i disagree with outting anyone on embargo today. I am assuming that you are going to try pass the peacekeeping resolution which means that brass should be alive tomorow correct? Then if even if you scumread kokichi and don’t want him as WC, town will still be under the control of a clear tomorow so theres no threat that anyone (kokichi in this case) gets so many votes that then enda up WC. Do you follow me ? Embargoing someone is not an immediate threat.

There’s also the opportunity cost of not going for more useful resolutions atm (unclear and unknowns one) imo we need to get an idea what the banning mechanic does before we lose our clear and the town lose his shits

Im also scared of resolutions manipulation or something that can fuck town if we dont pick the resolutions carefully (the 3 choices)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1309, Titus wrote:Wouldn't it be better to know what embargo did with a large number of players alive though?
Maybe! But im def biased here because i hard townread kokichi
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Nero should be locktown, kokichi isnt because im too smart to locktown this guy but i would say that im overwhelmingly certain both are town and that is regardless if the setup is multiball (my reads arent contingent of their scumhunt or interactions)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1367, Kokichi Oma wrote:That's what I meant. So corruption isn't a thing at all in Civ 5?
Not in civ5, i thought you were softing something about corruption honestly
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Funding art could be fun no? It applies to everyone so we cant really screw the town that much
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Yea its not a mechanic in the V
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Joey_ »

What do you both think about the funding art?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1384, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1380, Elbirn wrote:2. Giving everyone a buff I think helps scum more than town, I'd rather do a science buff to someone we trust. Is there any reason we can't peacekeep AND sciencefund Brass?
I can agree with that. So science is just for Brass? If so, do that one.
I thought about that too, but it goes back to the problem of putting all our eggs in the same basket but im not against it for the sake of knowing what i does, but maybe brass will die n2 and not being able to use the science
thingy if its a night ability. I prefer the science fund a tr variant
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Can we make a coherent and official post about exactly everything we know about the resolutions so we can edit and add stuff troughout the game. I would do it but i am on phone.
@brass
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1393, brassherald wrote:
In post 1392, Joey_ wrote:Can we make a coherent and official post about exactly everything we know about the resolutions so we can edit and add stuff troughout the game. I would do it but i am on phone.
@brass
I can't really say more than I did where I listed all of them. Anything more would be reposting the message which I was told I couldn't do
You dont get it, i meant a big post to amass all the info we know and you can tell, so we don’t have to iso everyone if we want to discuss about the resolutions. Like, atm i don’t even remember wgat are your 3picks and i wasnt able to find the info quickly while isoing you, this is not good.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1396, brassherald wrote:Okay, I'll get that together in like 30 minutes in the middle of a thing
Thanks, appreciated
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1519, Elbirn wrote:Actually I have a quick thought that I'd like to float and then everyone can shit down my throat for it

Do we think roles are at all related to civs, and if not is there any harm in claiming our civs? Like, how in hell is Brazil an innocent child?
I stated that idea day start and i do think we shouldn't out our civs for now. IC for brazil im thinking about Christ the Redeemer? idk
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1524, brassherald wrote:I know that the flavor for the Innocent Child was throwing a Carnival, the ability of Brazil in game.
nvm then
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

About the Kiana replace-in, it annoys me that someone who decides to replace-in after a lurker think its okay to just become V/LA for 3 days. I dont want to be a douche and im not saying that i don't believe Kiana, i just think this should be frowned upon
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1591, Varsoon wrote:Real talk, I gave the 'on another level' role in Varsoon Mafia to my IRL friend Xiao Long because he's the only dude who even got the 'level' stuff at that time.
I think it all started as a joke in Open 512 C9++ (if that's the right number, could be misremembering) where I was just spouting off as much BS as possible to try to clog the thread with noise while my team bussed me.
Did not work out. Bad strat. I have disavowed noise strats.
Youre noisy, are you wifomin??
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1601, Nero Cain wrote:Why is this taking so long?

its obvious that we are gonna pass both so I'm not sure why you guys are dragging your feet.

[3] HEAL: SUPPORTING [Ban Luxury ~ Silk] Shaziro (1), Varsoon (1), Klazam (1)
[0] HURT: OPPOSING [Ban Luxury ~ Silk]

[8] HEAL: SUPPORTING [Congressional Peace-keeping ~ brassherald] Titus (1), Gamma Emerald (1), marshy (1), Almost50 (1), pidgey (1), BuJaber (1), Dunkerdoodles (1), ranmaru (1)
[0] HURT: OPPOSING [Congressional Peace-keeping ~ brassherald]

brassherald (2, currently +1 as Host), Nero Cain (1), Kiana Kaslana (1),
Kokichi Koma
(1), Creature (1),
Chara (1), Elbirn (1), ActionDan (1), Joey_
(1), Jodaxq (1)

the following bolded feet draggers are either horrible people or scum. 3 more votes on peacekeeping and the rest ban silk
Lol did you turn idiot overnight or what. You well fucking know that there isnt a shadow of a doubt that anyone as mefia will vote opposing either in an attemp at scum gain therefore the fact that i haven’t voted is literraly not alignement indicative and neither is anyone’s vote on todays resolutions.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1603, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess tbf, since the resolutions pass as long as there are more heals than hurts, it doesn't matter that much and we could just power lynch Creature to end the day and both would still pass. Just seemed odd to me that players were being active and not voting the resolutions.
Exactly
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Whine? You shaded my slot for stupid shit and im drunk so lets not start
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: creature
I dislike the logic and evertything behind the rationale behind creature’s lynch here, but jeez hes asking for it isnt he
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1620, Gamma Emerald wrote:pseudo-vote Creature
what's he at right now in terms of closeness to being lynched?
Not close enough since the thread isnt locked
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1622, Nero Cain wrote:I think he's at 8 votes and it's 11 to lynch
Did you put me as a slight t lean because you are paranoid of me nero ?? Im genuinely curious
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

^(assuming dark green is t lean and bright green is townread)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Yo varsoon, have you played with creature before?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1627, Nero Cain wrote:not really. Should I have put you as a scum lean?
Why a t lean over a s or t?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1629, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1626, Joey_ wrote:Yo varsoon, have you played with creature before?
I've modded a game that he's played in, at least.
I believe we've played together.
I could not tell you anything about his meta.
I am the worst.
Im not a fan of the activity tell myaelf, far from it but its genuinely relevant on creature as a player, he really isnt trying and creature dislikes veing lynched as town imo
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1631, Nero Cain wrote:I don't have any town leans? I assume you are referring to my latest list about how I kinda feel at this stage and I'm either hard scum reading ppl or POE town reading ppl.
So you are poe reading me as town? Honeslty id keep asking you question but we both know i know you are town and i was just messin with ya
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Who do you plan on voting tomorow?
@nero
@koki
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Why either?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Ah, the famius nero refusal to answer questions
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1641, Ranmaru wrote:Joey, what are your reads right now?
On phone, will do when i sobered up
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1642, Nero Cain wrote:At least I can spell famous!
Classic semantic counter-argument
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

UNVOTE: bummers
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1666, Klazam wrote:
In post 1665, brassherald wrote:Everyone, please stop getting ready to lynch Creature, I want to have some chance to get a read on Kiana Kislana and Jodaxq.
This i can get behind. Creature lynch is path of no resistance.
Sometime its still correct tho
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1641, Ranmaru wrote:Joey, what are your reads right now?
Okay so you have to understand that D1 i am mostly just townhunting people and i dislikes being wrong so i won't out an opinion on everyone. Those im certain of are :
Nero and Kokichi being town, Shaziro should also be locktown but im a tad bit paranoid since he could be better than anticipated. Chara should also be town

Titus Is playing her town game i think? Honestly, im unsure since i misread her sooo many times mostly scumreading here when she was town. Im also a bit paranoid here.

I had other reads but i would have to make a reread at this point cause they were early reads
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Can we just flip cresture
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: creature yaaas
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

DId we do it guys???
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Vig me ill drive it to mefia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

My only concern is that i get n killed early and this game goes to shit tbh @koki, no worries im le town and will prove so when town will need a hero
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1743, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I'm only at Page 16, oh boy.
Why oh boy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also nero wasn't antitown with his vote, it literraly had no effect whatsoever
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

UNVOTE:
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

creature might already be hammered, im unsure tho but i still unvoted to let kiana talk
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1752, Klazam wrote:By my count, hammered.

Nero's general behavior has been antitown.

Kok- im voting gamma because im pretty sure that's where scum is. if youre so set on me being scum, why do you even care?
What general behavior
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1754, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Oh snap, Creature got hammered even before I returned.

Fortunately, our dearest hosts aren't around. This allows me to sneak in a couple of posts before the thread gets locked.

Confirmed town: Brassherald, Kiana
Townreads: Titus, Varsoon, Chara, Dunkerdoodles, Joey,
Town leans: Kokichi, Nero, Ranmaru, pidgey, Almost50
Null: Jodaxq, ActionDan,

Possibly scum, since they have posted and I don't have a townread on them: Elbirn, Bujaber, Shaziro, Klazam, Gamma Emerald
I have an active scumread on them: Marshy
What about marshy?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

nvm already answered
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1766, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1762, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1754, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Oh snap, Creature got hammered even before I returned.

Fortunately, our dearest hosts aren't around. This allows me to sneak in a couple of posts before the thread gets locked.

Confirmed town: Brassherald, Kiana
Townreads: Titus, Varsoon, Chara, Dunkerdoodles, Joey,
Town leans: Kokichi, Nero, Ranmaru, pidgey, Almost50
Null: Jodaxq, ActionDan,

Possibly scum, since they have posted and I don't have a townread on them: Elbirn, Bujaber, Shaziro, Klazam, Gamma Emerald
I have an active scumread on them: Marshy
What about marshy?
Marshy's my scumread. He's at the bottom of my readslist, maybe you missed him.
hmm no, its the reason of me asking you but i didnt see you already did answer
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Koki whats your read on kiana?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I have a meta game questino, why did you replace-in this game?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1779, Chara wrote:
In post 1773, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I don't think avoiding Creature's wagon is scummy. Scum on Creature's team would have known that Creature's lynch was almost inevitable and be hard-pressed to bus. Also, someone who didn't know Creature's meta would find it difficult to differentiate Creature's alignment-indicative lurking from other lurking players like Joda and ActionDan.
i don't know about the toneread, but i do see what you mean regarding the comparison to other lurkers and the value in bussing. moreso the former point.
when it isn't late i might go looking for what else gave me a bad feeling. i do think that Klazam and dunker are likely not buddies, but that's for me later.
Hi chara, why do you scumread dunker?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1782, Chara wrote:oh. i completely forgot to ask in post. Kiana, were you roleplaying or putting on a persona in Purgatory, or was that all incidental and i was seeing patterns that weren't there?
this isn't related to the game, aha.

pedit: ...i think i just explained it, and that i didn't remember what i didn't like in particular, but would go find it later, Joey.
hm okay let's have a date tomorow about this then
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1784, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1778, Joey_ wrote:Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Your early RP allowed you to look funny and likeable while giving yourself an excuse to not post anything of substance. That was pretty scummy, though I thought you were kind of funny.
Yea im a funny dude but that was the wrong answer. My posts had substance, i pushed my agenda, outed reads, scumhunted, gave my impressions about pushes and so on. I wouldve understood if you thought that the format of RP was opaque (and it was), if anything thats the only scummy thing about RPing is that is keeps ppl from reading you correctly. But i had plenty of substance. We will see tomorow if i wanna rope you or not
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1788, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1742, Klazam wrote:
In post 1734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:yeah ok
dont blame me if this flips town
VOTE: creature
ME NO LIKE THIS POST

Kok, Idgaf if you want me to be vigged. at least im not being antitown like nero.

End of day scumreads if i do get vigged:

Gamma, Nero, Kok (maybe), dunk
Strange that you assume you will be a vig target rather than a night kill
Maybe because in previous posts Koki asked Klazoum to be shot???
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1790, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1787, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1778, Joey_ wrote:Hm, what do you think is inherently anti-town/scummy about my early RP ?
Your early RP allowed you to look funny and likeable while giving yourself an excuse to not post anything of substance. That was pretty scummy, though I thought you were kind of funny.
Yea im a funny dude but that was the wrong answer. My posts had substance, i pushed my agenda, outed reads, scumhunted, gave my impressions about pushes and so on. I wouldve understood if you thought that the format of RP was opaque (and it was), if anything thats the only scummy thing about RPing is that is keeps ppl from reading you correctly. But i had plenty of substance. We will see tomorow if i wanna rope you or not
Your RP-ing allowed you to obfuscate your so-called substance in a way that they could have easily been posted as scum as they would have as town. I saw the "substance", but I don't believe scum would have been incapable of posting that in such a manner.
Hey true! But why didnt you say so, you said it felt like a poor excuse to no post substance, yet now you say that 'i did post substance that could easily come from mefia' !! not the same thing lady
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1793, Shaziro wrote:Why don’t people let the person a statement is directed at respond?
Why do you not read the thread before posting stuff??
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

The premisse of your question was stupido, anything you wouldve got from it (correct or not on klazoum's alignement) wouldnt have been because of your question but because of a coinflip
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1798, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1794, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1790, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1787, Joey_ wrote:
Your RP-ing allowed you to obfuscate your so-called substance in a way that they could have easily been posted as scum as they would have as town. I saw the "substance", but I don't believe scum would have been incapable of posting that in such a manner.
Hey true! But why didnt you say so, you said it felt like a poor excuse to no post substance, yet now you say that 'i did post substance that could easily come from mefia' !! not the same thing lady
Read again. I said that RP-ing gives yourself an excuse to not post substance. I didn't say you didn't post substance. :roll:

It's like a "Get out of Jail Free Ticket", which is a very scummy ticket.
Fun tickets are often scummy tickets
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Lady Kiana,

While we are enthusiast at the idea of cracking a biscuit with such a respectable lady, you might be omitting that having fun while being scummy.. can be fun in itself.
We obviously accept the invitation.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ******
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Calling klazam klazoum help me not mix these two
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

i fucking called varsoon scum
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1846, Chara wrote:
In post 1809, Elbirn wrote:Anyway if creature flips scum and I'm not alive tomorrow to bring it up, this is a reminder to all of you that Gamma was real shifty about the creature wagon earlier and you should put the squeeze on him. Actually in general if I'm dead tomorrow I hope you all heed my wisdoms I've said lots of good stuff and I'd hate to be a non participant after death.

Speaking of which Joey is town leave him alone white haired anime lady
so, really unclear if this is Elbirn crumbing he'll target Joey or target Gamma. i'd have personally picked a townread with that role, but the way Elbirn specifically mentions being dead it sounds like he's trying to communicate a guilty. thoughts?
or if he was just nightkilled and town is responsible for one of those scum deaths instead of it being a crosskill.

pedit: yeehaw.
lol honestly Elbirn just basically claimed that he protected me, i might be biased but this looks quite obvious.

He basically said that he softed his night target
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1851, Shaziro wrote:Fucking called it on Varsoon, he was trying to communicate to the other scum team. Also, we know there was a Domination and a Science mafia, and that Boudica was spreading a religion, so I am fairly sure there is a Religion victory mafia that likely wins when something like half of the living players are their religion or something. If you get religiously converted and are notified, announce it for god's sake...no pun intended.
same, u my buddy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1864, marshy wrote:
In post 343, Almost50 wrote:
In post 338, Ranmaru wrote:I'm liking Kokichi. I don't mind if he were an alternative to Chara as host. Question: How many scum are we assuming is in this game/setup?
Usually 5 is the standard, but could be 4 or 6 depending on powers. It could also be like 13v4v4 if it's multiball, but I don't think Venmar does that to me in my first game under him.
yo

im PRETTY sure this post was before venmars multiball spec. meaning a50 would b the first one to float the idea i thread. i dont like the slot regardless and i think this is a tell of having inside info

almost50? more like most definitely scum

VOTE: almost50
Yee, he was alignment informed you say, makes sense imo
VOTE: Almost50
btw before we get too headstrong we have another host election it seems
HEAL: host: brassherald
HEAL: host: brassherald
Theres no point to keep voting brass, as long as he WC
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also lol @ shaziro for the Dunker read, that was such a lucky guess imo for his 2nd post but well done. I just assumed that the behavior was too stupid to be scummy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

BTW Kokichi is even more obvious town ATM because he pushed on both team.
He basically supported the creature wagon the whole day and he had the same scumread than i did on Varsoon for the same post (the first one, where he scumclaimed)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1877, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1849, Maestro wrote:

World Congress

Voting for a Congress Host
(Day 2 - Update 3.0)

On Day 2, all players receive 2 delegates for assignment in the World Congress.
The Host receives an additional 2 delegates, for a total of 4 delegates.

Spoiler: Delegates Cast (0)

Spoiler: Delegates Not Cast (36)
Nero Cain (2), Kiana Kaslana (2),
brassherald
(
), BuJaber (2), Kokichi Koma (2), Chara (2), Gamma Emerald (2), Klazam (2), Titus (2), Shaziro (2), ActionDan (2), Joey_ (2), pidgey (2), Jodaxq (2), Almost50 (2), marshy (2), ranmaru (2)

NOTES
:
  • [*]
    brassherald
    remains Host unless/until a new one is elected
    [*]
    Titus
    was the runner up on Day 1
World Congress

(Day 2 - Update 3.0)
See?
Oh, i thought that you kept your delegates vote. I really misunderstood the mechanic
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1880, Nero Cain wrote:Joey, is Bujaber scum for trying to force a town read on Dunk by claiming he was the same role as koki?
i thought it was Shaziro read about the Dunk and Koki thing at d1 start

And id say no, it was a dumb read and dunk isnt the kind of player you want to be affiliated with if youre scum with them since they will flip early
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1881, Nero Cain wrote:Also, Gamma is orange scum. hehehehue
Who do you want to vote for Runner up WC ?

@Brass : Do you think that you not getting WC today might be a good idea ? Youd still get Runner up but we will get an addition Delegates for tomorow or the others days when you eventually get night killed in some ways
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #152) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1885, Klazam wrote:
In post 1846, Chara wrote:
In post 1809, Elbirn wrote:Anyway if creature flips scum and I'm not alive tomorrow to bring it up, this is a reminder to all of you that Gamma was real shifty about the creature wagon earlier and you should put the squeeze on him. Actually in general if I'm dead tomorrow I hope you all heed my wisdoms I've said lots of good stuff and I'd hate to be a non participant after death.

Speaking of which Joey is town leave him alone white haired anime lady
so, really unclear if this is Elbirn crumbing he'll target Joey or target Gamma. i'd have personally picked a townread with that role, but the way Elbirn specifically mentions being dead it sounds like he's trying to communicate a guilty. thoughts?
or if he was just nightkilled and town is responsible for one of those scum deaths instead of it being a crosskill.

pedit: yeehaw.
Thats pretty good. It feels like a gamma target crumb. On top of my scumread of Gamma already. Gonna be voting Gamma after the host is decided.

HEAL: HOST: BRASS X2

PEDIT: Nah Joey, the delegates isnt tied to brass directly. We keep voting him in as host as long as hes alive. I think that Brass should be the primary decider of who should be the runner up.
Why do you think its a gamma crumb ? Elbirn just said that if crature flips scum, then that gamma team-told with him and thus we should push Gamma as scum with Creature, is that what you meant ? Because when you use the term "crumb" it really often implies a night power or concrete info, not a fos
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1889, ActionDan wrote:HEAL: x2 Brassherald

Anyone who said "Give creature a couple more days" is probably NOT scum with him.

Chara that post you quoted is clearly Elbirn crumbing targetting Gamma.

Elbirn was probably a NK regardless.

Almost50 speccing multiball early is NAI.

I'd imagine at least one same color scum bussed Creature because you have to when his meta is to sabotage his scum games for the sake of his town games.

Portugal generally goes for diplomatic victories. Even so, the victory themes here might be important down the road. We'll see!
"Anyone who said "Give creature a couple more days" is probably NOT scum with him. "
Dunk said that sherlock holmes
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #154) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also Elbirn was very obviously not targeting Gamma. He basically fucking said that if creature is scum that gamma is scum too and thus he wouldn't protect a scumread would he ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1891, brassherald wrote:
In post 1883, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1881, Nero Cain wrote:Also, Gamma is orange scum. hehehehue
Who do you want to vote for Runner up WC ?

@Brass : Do you think that you not getting WC today might be a good idea ? Youd still get Runner up but we will get an addition Delegates for tomorow or the others days when you eventually get night killed in some ways
I don't understand the question.

Delegates do not stack.
You got 4 Delegates today. If you get WC today you might get 6 or 8 and so on for the nexts days but you will eventually die since you are an IC. That means that those town Delegates will be removed from the game and then moment you die, everyone will have the same amount of Delegates and that might not be advantageous to the town.

If you give up WC (for the +2 delegates) Then you get 4 Today and another town get +2.
If you die tomorow (one day you will) then that means that we still get that person with 4 votes alive.

Im not sure if im being super clear but i just woke up.

Scenario 1
D2.
WC : Brass x4
Runner up : ***** x2
Rest of the table : x2
D3.
WC : Brass x7
Runner up : x3
Rest of the table : x3

When you die -> Everyone is at x3

Scenario 2
D2
WC : A townread that you decides x4
Runner up : Brass x4
Rest of the table : x2

D3
WC : Another townread if you are are alive x5
Runner up : Brass x5
D2's Runner up : A townread x5
Rest of the table : x3

Its basically diluting the Delegates to town so we lose a lesser amount of delegates from a night kill
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

They dont Stack ? Oh, i just got it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #157) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1894, Klazam wrote:Joey- Elb was a WEAK bodyguard, which means he dies on protecting scum. now read that post again through that lens. makes sense to me.
Wow how do i keep missing this much infos
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

@MOD : Does delegates stacks ? Or is the WC additions 2 delegates is only for the current day ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

Chara, whats your reads currently?

Do you have leads about orange/red remaining mefias ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #160) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1927, Chara wrote:why not? dunker thought the votes weren't permanent and treated them like RVS. i don't think that part was faked. and i think you were lucky.

forgot about Bujaber in my readslist too. townish but i don't know how much of that is me townreading odd conclusions.
You also forgot shaziro but thanks for the answer
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

Both koki and nero are obvious town

@Baju, why do you scumread them that much?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1936, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1892, Joey_ wrote:Also Elbirn was very obviously not targeting Gamma. He basically fucking said that if creature is scum that gamma is scum too and thus he wouldn't protect a scumread would he ?
I mean idk I've seen people use the weak modifier on scumreads, honestly that's kinda the smart way if you ask me.
I didnt notice that elbirn was a weak bg at the time of this post
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1937, brassherald wrote:Look, lets figure out one thing at a time, Who do we want in the WC?

We figure this out first and then move on to a lynch discussion.

I would propose Shaziro, but Shaziro being away for totally understandable issues might be an issue.

P-Edit: Nero stop being a douche.
Id propose nero, koki or chara
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #164) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

I will be using the template to note associations. Also @Brass this is the kind of post i wanted when i asked a concise post abut Resolutions infos. When we get the new resolutions options for today i will add those in this post

Resolutions
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

The World Congress will monitor its effects going forward, but angry letters from textile manufacturers and sex workers alike have already started pouring in.
Effect(s) Unknown.

[
Congressional Peace-keeping
~ brassherald]
PASSES

The World Congress sends its peace-keeping forces to
brassherald
's Civilization, a move that is sure to curtail aggression in the region.
brassherald receives Protection Night 1.

Gamestate Template
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
JoeyKokichi OmaCharaNero Cain
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Kiana KaslanaBujaberGamma EmeraldKlazam
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
ShaziroAction DanPidgeyJodaxq
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Almost50MarshyRanmaruTitus
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1981, Almost50 wrote:FWIW, my top town reads are: brass (obviously) >> ranmaru > Nero (unfortunately) > Shaziro
Why the hard townread on ran ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2001, pidgey wrote:I “touched” nero with the true word or our lord, jesus cheist

NO ONE

EXPECTS

LA INQUISICION ESPAÑOLAAA

JOEEEER MACHO QUE HEMOS LLEGADO A POR ELLOS
fucking lmao
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
Spoiler:
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

The World Congress will monitor its effects going forward, but angry letters from textile manufacturers and sex workers alike have already started pouring in.
Effect(s) Unknown.

[
~ brassherald]
PASSES

brassherald
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
JoeyKokichi OmaNero CainChara
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes :
Added Pidgey's claim
Added a few of my own reads
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also it makes sens that A50 can't be red scum correct ? i doubt theyd be 1 religion spreader and an anti-religion spreader in the same scum team (Considering that pagan means no religion) Im assuming both pidgey and pidgey are town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
Spoiler:
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

Effect(s) Unknown.

[
~ brassherald]
PASSES

brassherald
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader ?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Spoiler: My reads
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes :
Added Pidgey and A50 as non-red because their role interfere with one of the red scum confirmed role.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2053, Shaziro wrote:There could easily be a third scum team of 2

Pagan does -not- mean no religion.
It does tho, pagan means they don't believe in god, no?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

Oh, i just saw that paganism meant polytheism, it still means that its against catholicism for sur its catho is monotheist. Taoism im usure but regardless, im convinced that Paganism is a mechanics that contradicts A50's and Pidgey's mechanics, thus they dont belong in the red team ever here
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

I think the play is to flip gamma because of the odds that elbirn visited them. We already got 3 scum lynches and its really early in the game, we have the luxury of having still many "mislynches" that can we use effective. Even tho i think Gamma non-team told hard with Red mefias, id still be town to test the slot for the sake of Elbirn's soft

@Brass what do you think?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2075, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2026, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1981, Almost50 wrote:FWIW, my top town reads are: brass (obviously) >> ranmaru > Nero (unfortunately) > Shaziro
Why the hard townread on ran ?
Because his start to the game was genuinely townie to the point I cannot imagine him faking it. I can't explain beyond this bc I might be breaking some rule.
So meta related?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Joey_ »

I dont want Titus for the sole reason that im being slightly paranoid at the slot and i disliked some of her content even if overall i think shes town.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2090, Chara wrote:
In post 2084, Titus wrote:So if no one claimed hider, why are we discussing this?
if no one claimed hider, why did you think Almost did?
it's the same sort of question. it came up because Joda asked if Almost targeting brass could be for something besides the religion, i believe.

pedit: i'm happy with Kokichi as leader, but in the absence of my willingness to towncase him, Joey is just easier. though i kind of regret voting now, because Joey's reading comprehension has not been the best so far.
i blame Almost.
Yea about that, i missed a lot of infos
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2090, Chara wrote:
In post 2084, Titus wrote:So if no one claimed hider, why are we discussing this?
if no one claimed hider, why did you think Almost did?
it's the same sort of question. it came up because Joda asked if Almost targeting brass could be for something besides the religion, i believe.

pedit: i'm happy with Kokichi as leader, but in the absence of my willingness to towncase him, Joey is just easier. though i kind of regret voting now, because Joey's reading comprehension has not been the best so far.
i blame Almost.
Wanna vote Kokichi with me ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #177) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2096, Titus wrote:It's more that I don't want Koichi.
Because you don't trust his competence of you aren"t sure of his alignement ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #178) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

Varsoon
- Was the one who gave a big presentation on the game being multiball, which now that he has flipped a different mafia than someone else was most likely signalling! His scumread on Klazam based on his multiball speculation was very likely to be genuine, as such it is logical to conlude that Klazam and Varsoon are not aligned on the same scumteam!
Nero Cain
- I dug through some Day 1 wagon data and it seems Nero and Dunker went at it a bit. As such I don't believe they're aligned, and since I'm scumreading Nero for his fabricated push on my opinion on the relationship between Kokichi and Dunker I believe Nero to be orange scum.
Kiana Kaslana
- This might be one of the least active people in the game, at least that are still alive, amirite Creature? I myself have been really hoping to see their unique input on this game, but that possibility is looking slimmer and slimmer as time goes on.
brassherald
- The Innocent Child of this game, was host day 1. He really should be host today as well but for some reason, he doesn't think so!
BuJaber
- This guy has been feeling like mafia to me since the beginning, but now I feel like I've something concrete on him. He recently tried to push Kokichi and Nero as teammates. I feel like this was a scummy push as I believe Kokichi was spewed the opposite by Nero before this comment was made by Bu. I don't feel like Bu would tie one of his own team to someone but someone he's reading as on the other team could very likely be chosen for that type of curvy-swervy! As such I have BuJaber as red scum.
Kokichi Oma
- From interactions across both day I see that Kokichi is not alinged with BuJaber and Nero Cain in certain ways. BuJaber went after Kokichi pretty fervently Day 1, and Nero's recent context-mangling ende up spewing the fact Nero honestly believed Kokichi to be town.
Creature
- Lynched Day 1 and flipped mafia, all according to keikaku
! I kid I kid. He was very clearly flipping mafia even though I had started to have doubts midway through. Interesting to see him not put up a fight as the role he was though, it makes sense that his buddies would defend him, which we know happened!
Chara
- Overall, I believe they have felt fairly towny. One thing in particular that makes me think this is when Almost50 engaged with them, they responed with a feeling of inquisitiveness rather than any sort of bias! At least that's what I make of the situation.
Elbirn
- Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Gamma Emerald
- The host of this show and a fabulous person, if I do say so myself! Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Klazam
- I feel like his pushing of the Elbirn pseudo-guilty on me is the most slimy and opportunistic! Given specific wagon interactions with BuJaber I saw in Day 1 analysis I think Klazam is the opposite team, making him orange scum!
Titus
- Has generally felt like town, however I'm not sure if their suspicion on me has been a constant or fluctuating element of their thinking!
Shaziro
- Feels like scum but I have no idea which! His constant bashing against a wall about not wanting to let the host die to not lose the votes feels like feeding misinformation.
ActionDan
- I don't know about this guy, I want to town read him but he's also not felt very present so far. Maybe we could see that change?
Joey_
- I feel like his attempts to sort have been genuine. Also while I cannot make a definite statement on this matter I also cannot ignore the possibility Nero's rolefishing poke at Joey might have been a shading attempt that fell apart.
Dunkerdoodles
- Died Night 1 and flipped scum with Creature. This person fought tooth and nail to prevent a creature wagon, but that may have been the last nail in his own coffin after Creature flipped red mafia! As stated earlier, his eagerness to step to his biddy's defense was likely motivated by Fear Of Losing Your Power Role!
pidgey
- Had a major league derp on Day 1, and that got them a fairly universal townread! Also seems to be claiming a sort of missionary, like Almost50 is! What shall become of this? Addendum: I think given his current claim he'd be a rather good candidate for a scum religious missionary. I've studied the Spanish Inquisition, and I know 2 things about them. Number one, that no one ever expects them, and number two, that they were rather brutal when it came to chasing down heretics! As such I see their unscrupulous methods result in them taking an anti-town alignment. I could just be paranoid of a flavor bit that seems a bit dark for town though.
Jodaxq
- Amazing, this person has posted less than Creature, even though they've had more opportunity toDespite this, I feel like they could be town, I feel like Joda might actually be a person who lurks more as town than as scum!
Almost50
- A rather interesting specimen, this man claims to be a Taoist missionary! I didn't know those existed. Anyway, he claims to have visited brassherald day 1. This could be interesting because it's very possible his role is one that would aim to target as much players as possible in order to win, and brass is obviously someone a lot of players wish to keep around. However, just because there is a fringe possibility that Almost50 is a sneaky fiend doesn't mean I believe he is. He has been very consistent about giving clues to what his powers are!
ranmaru
- On Day 1, marshy said ranmaru was playing outside of his scumrange, and that is something I can certainly agree to! He has been asking many questions, and I feel a lot of them have been sensible! In addition I don't see any indicators that he is playing like the mafia version of himself that I caught in The Thing Mafia!

As you can see I've got a rather tight set of reads. That is not to say they are locked in place, as if one of my major scumreads flips as town I will most likely be reconsidering some of these! Thank you all for tuning in to...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
You forgot marshy lol
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2107, Chara wrote:A+ for presentation, Gamma.

Joey: maybe. i want my second delegate to go to someone i'm sure will be in the running. or else help with any issues with the numbers. i understand why Almost is townreading Ranmaru but i've never played with him before and don't have much of a read there in the first place.
You townread Kokichi and myself and im planning to vote there, that mean 6 town delegates vote on one of your tr by another tr + yourself. Thoses votes won't be wasted

HEAL: kokichi x2
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2109, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2074, Chara wrote:VOTE: Gamma

HEAL: Joey
Both bad votes tbh. You have another vote for the WC and it would be best if you used it to support brass/ran

As for Gamma, I already explained, but here goes again:

If Elbrin died because of targeting Gamma it follows:
1- Town does NOT have a Vig
2- Both Scum teams targeted each other

I can accept #1 with a grain of salt, but #2 is tricky because Scum do NOT want to eliminate each other at the start of the game. They want to deplete the town first before they turn on each other. No way Orange Scum shoot Dunker on N1.
Why not ? Dunk teamtold with creature pretty heavily and it would be even easier to find creature's partners if you have 3+ known slot by being part of the orange team
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #181) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2113, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I think Dunk was a vig shot. No way any sane mafia kills dunk n1
Disagreed. Even if i personnaly misread Dunk he did affiliate himself pretty hard with the slot
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2124, Gamma Emerald wrote:wait I just realized I have a broken logic chain
Looks like the egg, err, coffee, is on my face
I'd said Klazam was probably not scum with Varsoon earlier but in my logic chain I ended putting them together.
Start again and includes nero as town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #183) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2129, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2120, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2080, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2059, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1986, brassherald wrote:Ranmaru is a good town read... Can we make him one of the hosts?
HEAL: ranmaru
HEAL: ranmaru
Eh I don't like this autovote when brass is still an option
brass suggested ran for the host, then came around to himself as host and ran as runner-up. See the quote? I was following brass himself after I had asked him for advice.
Why not vote brass tho
Why dont you ask me why im not voting brass?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #184) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2134, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2114, Joey_ wrote:Why not ? Dunk teamtold with creature pretty heavily and it would be even easier to find creature's partners if you have 3+ known slot by being part of the orange team
Joey, have you ever played scum in multiball? In short, you shoot TOWN and you LYNCH the other scum. You wnat to weaken the Town (and hunt down the PRs) at night while still looking good and appear like you're scum hunting by day. You also need the other Mafia team to help downsize the Town.
I did actually! But i got instant shot because i replaced-in a scummy slot. Tbh i was just trying to lynch the other scum team and i don't doubt i mightve not have played the optimal way
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #185) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2136, Almost50 wrote:Red shot Varsoon because they though he was an alignment Cop
Nah, i think Varsoon was red killed because he claimed scum to scum thirty times, he also said something about "red color team" implying he was the other team etc.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #186) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2138, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2117, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2113, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I think Dunk was a vig shot. No way any sane mafia kills dunk n1
Disagreed. Even if i personnaly misread Dunk he did affiliate himself pretty hard with the slot
I misread him too (until I did a reread during the night), but even if he was CLAIMED SCUM the other team would not have shot him because he would have been a very good lynch target today (thus ensuring none of them gets lynched today). Don't forget Orange "did not exist" before we saw Varsoon's flip. If we didn't have that we would have been still debating whether it's two Mafia teams or one Mafia team and a Serial Killer, and pushing Dunker would have been quite easy and serves two purposes: Orange members pushing him look like scum hunting Townies, and none of them gets lynched today because Dunker is.

You're either Town who really has no idea how multi-ball play goes or are a member of the Orange team setting up Gamma for the lynch so hard it hurts.
I think the theory about the Elbirn being Orange shot to inculpate gamma is a stretch but the rest of your logic is sound
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #187) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
Spoiler:
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

Effect(s) Unknown.

[
~ brassherald]
PASSES

brassherald
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader ?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes :
Updated reads
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

Mfw watch is a trackable mechanic
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

I think the game is solving itself pretty darn fast considering we got 3 scum flips and many claims already, we should coordinates ourselves for tonight
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (isolation #190) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2226, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2224, Joey_ wrote:Mfw watch is a trackable mechanic
How have you not experienced that ever
Its the epicmafia heritage
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (isolation #191) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2227, Chara wrote:i disagree with coordination. it tells scum how to navigate town abilities effectively.

and a day 1/night 1 of multiple scum flips can be dangerous. of course, we're doing well, that's a good thing. but if we start thinking "it will be easy now", that's when you get the string of town lynches.
I disagree with your disagreement. Theres always ways to half-coordinate for room to wifom yet helps more town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
Spoiler:
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

Effect(s) Unknown.

[
~ brassherald]
PASSES

brassherald
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Watcher
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader ?
Tracker
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
?
?
Watcher
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader
Tracker
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes :
Added claims
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

Resolutions
Spoiler:
DAY 1

[
Ban Luxury
~ Silk]
PASSES

Effect(s) Unknown.

[
~ brassherald]
PASSES

brassherald
Gamestate 2.1
Alive
17/21
Spoiler:
Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Watcher
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader ?
Tracker
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Dead
4/21
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Weak Permanent BG
▓▓▓▓
Varsoon
Role Cop
▓▓▓▓
CreatureDunkerdoodles
Role Blocker
Pagan Spreader
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Brassherald
Innocent Child
▓▓▓▓
?
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
?
?
Watcher
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
?
?
Catholic Spreader
Tracker
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Taoism Spreader
?
?
?
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

Changes :
Assuming Gamma and Joda can't be scum in the same team, added that to my reads
+ Baju kinda towntold
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #194) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

Gamma how do you feel about ppl willing to PL you for the Elbirn soft ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (isolation #195) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2236, Joey_ wrote:+ Baju kinda towntold
Where?
Overall honestly, i wasn't sure for a while about his alignement but he almost always was a candidate for a townread on my end. I think his recent posting confirms that
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (isolation #196) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2247, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 2245, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait wasn't there a ban gold resolution? What would that have done to you Joda, do you know?
No idea.
Why did you track gamma ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

Why was he sus about creature's wagon?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #198) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2252, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 2251, Joey_ wrote:Why was he sus about creature's wagon?
He first says he'll vote Creature if Dunker became more active. Then, he votes Creature for all of one post. After his unvote, he continues to say Creature is obvscum until Creature came in with a few weak posts. Then it's "I'm not confident in Creature being scum." He then jumps on kind of late.

It just looked like a strong possibility that he knew he had to bus Creature but looked for opportunities to jump off.
I iso'd him again and while i think there's some merits to that, i doubt Gamma would antagonize both his red friends d1
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #199) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2255, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2246, Joey_ wrote:Gamma how do you feel about ppl willing to PL you for the Elbirn soft ?
It's not a PL...? A policy lynch would be if it were because I did something stupidly anti-town or something. I think me getting lynched in The Thing Mafia was a PL. This is not, it's people thinking I've been guiltied.
Its a PL in the sens that its not based on your performance but the odds of you being a guilty which imo we can call that PL because its a move done by default

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”