Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 am

Post by pidgey »

Hey, I was out of town for the weekend. But now im ready to fuck some scum up
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:01 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 190, Almost50 wrote:
In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:somewhere, nancy is pissed off.
In all honesty; I'm starting to fell sick about 75% of the players base on the site coming into games with the preconceived idea of "A50 is good at scum so he must've rolled scum in this game".

Go look at that post and tell me what exactly was scummy about it? And -if you think you know anything about me- would you say that it's 51% likely to come from town!me or scum!me? (I'm making it 51-49 for your convenience. I'd say it's more like a 70-30 or even 80-20, depending on my mood.)

In short, that post is simply A50'ish and is totally NAI to the naked eye. Only very few players can (and should) see that this is coming from town!me.
just kinda skimming the game at the moment, this kinda rubs me the wrong way as Almost50 getting annoyed for being caught by the wrong reasons.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:10 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 267, Klazam wrote:
In post 262, BuJaber wrote: However his deep role play is making it harder to understand what he means as it pertains to the mafia game. As in I have to work harder to translate it into what he means in terms of mafia mechanics. Like if he were to just speak like he would in a normal game his posts will make more sense. I am trying not to let that affect my perception but could that be AI?
Still happy with my vote. This looks like shade slinging to me.

Not comfortable with the posting of Kokichi, but im not sure exactly what its about.

I was thinking about host's duties, I'm not 100% sure it matters on D1 who gets the host position. It matters much more about what they do with that position, because the specific actions that person takes probably will be able to be read into on later days with flips in mind. From what i understand of the mechanics, having a strong mechanically inclined mind in the host position isnt necessary because the information is public information, and the full town can have input on that.
Dont really like the forming of an opinion on kokichi but not really commiting to it in here. Seems a little weird.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:12 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 269, Ranmaru wrote: TOWN [Ranmaru > Chara > Joey > Marshy > Titus > Varsoon > Action Dan > Shaziro | Dunk > Almost50 > Kokichi > Gamma > Brass > Klazam > Buja > Joda > Pidgey > Assemble | Elbirn > Creature > Nero Cane] SCUM
Thanks for the free read on a guy you have never played with. But this might make you town since town is the only one who feels they need an opinion on EVERYONE.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Titus I have a good feeling about this slot.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 433, Varsoon wrote: You really do like using the 'from and outside view' as a phrase a lot, don't you? :P
I mostly don't like Gamma's criticisms and his play feels really lackluster to me. He's quoting a lot of things but not really saying all that much. I feel like a lot of his criticism of me doesn't really justify a scumread on me at all, like it's lacking venom and just kind of stating facts of my play or asking me to elaborate more while voting me. Like the scumread on me is arbitrary.
I felt that way a bit about Gamma at first, but the more I read him, the more I also realized he is the perfect candidate to FOS and not get heat from doing that. He'splaying like the typical guy you can leave a vote on and not get attacked for it. So I dunno, I think he might be lynch bait for D1.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 539, brassherald wrote:
In post 536, brassherald wrote:
In post 532, pidgey wrote:HEAL: Titus I have a good feeling about this slot.
And this changes the math completely. I'm adding pidgey to my "Absolutely not" list for runner ups.
To be clear, this is not because I scum read pidgey, but I don't trust he will actually read enough to be leader after that.
I agree. Im just skimming the thread right now, and Im nowhere near in touch with the player base or my mafia capabilities after being absent for like three years. DO NOT MAKE ME HOST. Not today at least. Not like anyone wanted to, lol.

@Tidus - Sorry im still skimming. I havent finished reading. If the question is why you are a good host, I just feel you are, from the first pages, town. and if you aren't, you are still not the worst choice for day 1 since we still dont know what the consequences of this will actually do.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:40 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 542, Titus wrote:
Why? I just questioned you, you random vote to heal me while hardly engaging my substance.
Are you referring to my comment on the big player list from Ranmaru? It was weird at first, and I quoted him on it. He later said that all the guys in the middle are actually null reads, but I still find it weird because I know my slot is town, and he kinda pushed me close to his scum reads. As a player who doesnt know me, it might be easier to do this as town. A scum player might have tried to buddy buddy with the player he doesn't know that hasnt posted.

But yeah, just found it a little more of a town read at the moment. A little less so when he went out of his way to explain most of them were null
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:59 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 462, brassherald wrote:Okay time to out my mistakes here. I was trying to act scummy to get people to hop on my wagon. I messed up the slayers gambit last night. Role confirmation incoming.
lol wat

I don't really get the gambit OR coming out after 12 hours that you were doing that. Kinda seems like tryhard scum a bit.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:01 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 486, Venmar wrote:
Brassherald has revealed himself as an
Innocent Child!
He is guaranteed to be aligned with town.
o wow

Im an idiot
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 am

Post by pidgey »

WHY DID NO ONE TOLD ME BRASS WAS CONF TOWN WHILE I WAS REREADING.

Sorry should have made you host.

Now I get why you are mad at me, and now I get not to make votes or posts before fully catching up.

Also im lame
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:05 am

Post by pidgey »

Vote: Klazam

I got the scum boys
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:10 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 542, Titus wrote:
Why? I just questioned you, you random vote to heal me while hardly engaging my substance.
In post 498, Klazam wrote:I like how shaziro approached that. Also BuJaber's post on the host thing is goodposting.

Leaving vote there, though.
Like, I know i kinda went AFK for 2 days so i suck, but why do posts like these have not tingled anyone?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by pidgey »

Sorry, didnt mean to quote the titus post in that last one.

Brass- My apologies then. I never thought we would have one of those.

Regarding the kokichi slot, its pretty flamboyant and risky as scum to go so out of the way to put attention to oneself. Im pretty sure I dont want that slot in the endgame, but I can easily live with having him around today at least. I dont really have a big read since he has posted a ton and I kinda skimmed his posts, but at worst he makes the game interesting and will give us great material if he flips scum later, and at best he is town and is just being risky.

I will still reread him later on tonight.

Im at work being a bad worker, getting paid to play mafia.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:38 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 591, Varsoon wrote:
In post 538, pidgey wrote:
I felt that way a bit about Gamma at first, but the more I read him, the more I also realized he is the perfect candidate to FOS and not get heat from doing that. He'splaying like the typical guy you can leave a vote on and not get attacked for it. So I dunno, I think he might be lynch bait for D1.
I'm really curious what you see that makes you think he's D1 lynchbait. Can you go more into that? I think he's playing what he feels is a competent game, but I don't really see it as a town game. B-sides, I've also caught some votes afterwards, too, so I think I've gotten a little heat for my meat.

In post 572, pidgey wrote:WHY DID NO ONE TOLD ME BRASS WAS CONF TOWN WHILE I WAS REREADING.

Sorry should have made you host.

Now I get why you are mad at me, and now I get not to make votes or posts before fully catching up.

Also im lame
Yeah, if only someone like the mod made a post about it. I'd be more critical if Venmar had sent out a PM about this game-changing revelation (not common for ICs confirming, though) or, at least, updated the first post to reflect Brass' IC status. Still, dude, why were you making UNCHANGABLE VOTES before a full catchup?
1. Well fuck me. I just realized I confused chara with gamma. Those comments were about Chara actually. Regarding gamma, he does seem a bit weird. I dont like a lot of his posts if im being honest, but my actualy vote is a much stronger scum read. He has posted a ton, but nothing has said town, and some of what he has posted rubs me the wrong way. (I know, im dumb. It happens after 3 years of not playing and hardly knowing the player base. But hey, gamma and chara sound alike a bit, screw me)

2. Because Im dumb and I like to catch up to games this way. I usually just skim the thread and start writing some random thoughts or fishy stuff. Ive only seen an innocent child once I think. Nver really thought we would have one of those in this one! Im sorry, like I said Im lame.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:49 am

Post by pidgey »

Chara- Not like I know almost anyone here so I dont know if you are lynchbait candidate or not, but you seem to be the somewhat trying to be helpful but not enought to guarantee survival. Not giving that many reads, but being active enough so that people kinda have you in their radar. Which would be scummy in a normal mafia game, but this site is not a normal mafia site, and people might try to pick you up for that behavior.

Like, if i was a noob town or scum, id be gunning for you. So I kinda town read you for it? I dunno, im weird.

For example, a lot of players are engaging you on questions and show a general interest in talking to you, despite you not really doing anything to stand out like kokichi or gamma. So I think that could be scum buddying or trying to catch you on the wrong foot OR town just being town and looking for scum.

Varsoon- Kinda because i dont like that he was not pressured at all by his posts and actions, particularly the one that I quoted. It just rubbed me the wrong way. I wouldnt bet my life on it, but I think he is the actual scum that is flying under our noses while we all banter.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 605, Chara wrote:AI
Artificial intelligence?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 am

Post by pidgey »

I thought titus was a good choice since shes one of the only slots i know and was kinda reading her town. Also didnt realize you couldnt unvote for that.

Lol at your vote and saying you buy into my state of mind but still voting me? Lol

And yeh i know mu allignment, its green. Probably unlike yours
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:46 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 628, Shaziro wrote:Now, a short rant.

How in the fuck did you join in 2011 and yet have no idea that AI means Alignment Indicative and also not know not to go and freakin' throw out a vote you -can't move- on somebody based on what I think you said was like 4 pages of reading, out of a damn 20-something page game. Jesus fuck I hate it when people don't even -skim- the game to catch up before making big calls, AAAAAAAAAGH.

In non-rant news, I still want to hear from ActionDan, and also A50 is 100% scum in my mind if Klazam flips scum, based on the way he just tried to distract from the suddenly building wagon on Klazam with some super weak sauce. Yeah, it was a shitty dumb thing to do that scum -could- have motivation to do, but a vote on pidgey might as well be a non-vote at this juncture, and A50 should know that. Gross.
I mean, I'm not that good with acronyms. WIFOM and FOS and the more usual ones are the ones I use. Not really big into the ~Lingo~ of mafia. I'll give you it was dumb to vote on the World Leader thing, but I didnt knew we couldnt unvote to be honest and Tidus was a decent pick. Plus I dont think that whatever happens is gonna be incredible huge anyway because it would be tough to balance the game around it if it is.

But like, do you even have a read on me, or is that just IIOA!? :lol:
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:48 am

Post by pidgey »

I lost my wallet and Ive been dealing with stupid Real Life stuff. Gonna try to catch up later today.

We gotta name brass Leader of this thing so we can focus solely on scum hunting by tomorrow, pretty sure everyone agrees on that?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 952, Titus wrote:@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
Like kokichi already told, this is kind of a weird question but I see your point too. It just seems a little fillerish but you have posted quite a lot so it might just be a little nitpick at you, Tidus.

So people that know creature seem to be pretty sure about his meta being scummy because he is posting elsewhere. While kind of a dickish way to get a read, I can get on board for a creature lynch. Still prefer Klazam at the moment, the way that slot defended itself was NOT GOOD to me in the slightest.

Marshy is so hard for me to read, seems more like a lazy player. Not sure if he can be lazy scum or lazy town, so I will iso him later to see what I can find.

Kinda still skimming the thread on page 39 so pls forgive me!!! Have not found my wallet, mad as hell at myself.

Pedit- A lot of people on nero too, let me read up on that.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:32 am

Post by pidgey »

Actually you all should really follow me on the Klazam lynch, there's no way he is not scum. Seems to me that the wagon kinda fell of suddenly for no good reason? I dont really know about creature, im gonna iso him (and nero and marshy to get a good read on them) and you guys might as well be right about him being scum lord, but if he is town then isnt this a waste of a lynch? His dead would tell us nothing to be honest. He seems to have said nothing from what I gather is the case on him. From what I usually see, scum gets pressured into at least typing the minimal stuff from their scumbuddies. I dunno, this wagon feels weird.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 am

Post by pidgey »

Just 2 questions about Creature for everyone who knows him:

1.- Would the size of this game affect his posting as town too? Or he always goes balls to the walls as town and lurker derp derp as scum?

2.- Is the amount of games he has played as town or scum considerable enough to warranty the meta read?

And yeah if he is scum we definitely lynch him, no way we let the slot survive even it its a "day 1 guilty"
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:40 am

Post by pidgey »

This game is getting so confusing here

AY DIOS MIO!!!

Hey brass, you really should follow me in lynching klazam. One of the wagon joiners that hopped so fast into it might be a busser too.

PEdit- I have no clue as far as kokichi goes at this point, but i dont really want him leading us, thats for sure. At least not today.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im gonna stay out of this whole debate because I have no clue as to any of the topics we've talked in the last 4 pages and it really won't matter regarding scumhunting for at least another game day.

IMO as diplomatic as brass is being, as the only confirmed town he should just do what he feels is the best for his protection, and let's move past this.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 1294, Nero Cain wrote:pid, did you ever ISO me?
Tomorrow Ill finally have a good 2 hours to get my mind back into this! Will iso 3 guys i have some interest in.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:56 am

Post by pidgey »

Then a lot of talk about the resulations, which I couldnt care less.

I might be slightly thinking town nero for now. Do not like Bu a lot and I solidify a bit that ranmau is jsut lost town, kinda like me.

Iso on marshy

FOS nero cain somewhat early, and nominated Titus and action dan. That's ok for nominations, and i could see beign suspicious of nero as normal maybe.

Voted creature when the wagon started, but still has nero and dunk as possible scumlords. I dunno, feels a little insistant, especially with dunk.

@everyone- We should probably lynch creature if everyone has a read on him as scum for his inactiviy, but isnt the size of the game and the fact that we are only 3 days in might be indicative that he hasnt had time? Like, I feel like an asshole for not knowing his meta but still going through with this lol.

Regardless, his vote on creature doesnt really tell me much since he already had a couple of votes isn. The A50 vote i can also understand since A50 does scummy things, but it seems a lot of his votes have been somewhat on easy targets? I dunno.

Marshy's people who can go list in 593

nero
gamma
almost50
klazam
creature

They all seem kinda like throwaway people at the moment, guys who are fine to be votes without getting pressure from town? I dunno, I could see lazy town having a list like this, but particularly weird that he adds klazams after he got votes without ever really talking about him.

And thats mostly what I got. Somewhat of a slight scum read to be honest. I wouldnt actually be super surprised if he was scum.

I STILL think that klazam might be scummy, but some of his past posts have given me some doubts! I'm just bad with people that seem nice and they make me think they might be town lol. I still might see you are the scum of the earth, the one nation that is trying to prevent our peace. The New World Order, so to speak.

But there's also a new target it my sights.
In post 1394, Shaziro wrote:If it weren't a bastard role I'd suggest that Koki might be a jester at this rate. Fuck's sake.

Side note: What are the odds that, for balance's sake, there aren't really any resolutions that are explicitly pro-town or pro-scum, and they all have boons or banes for both factions? It would make much more sense from a game design perspective, in order to keep the mechanic from becoming too imbalanced. For instance, banning a particular luxury might turn off both a Scum role -and- a Town role, or maybe even multiple of one or the other depending on where power sits. I think looking at this from a "THIS IS EXPLICITLY PRO OR ANTI TOWN" perspective is wrong, and hazardous.
This post really ruffles my feathers and I think its pretty scummy. Ill be looking into you, buddy.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:57 am

Post by pidgey »

oops, the above post was cut:

let me add what i didnt copy from my notepad.....

Iso on nero

Votes dunk but its fines because apperantly he wasw a former Village Idiot so its not really bad, also says hi to me which is cool hi nero.

You were unto Bu wagon at first, and a lot of people was. I'll try to go back and see how this formed and maybe get an opinion on Bu, which I've just been randomly ignoring until now for some reason. I dunno, i get bored reading his posts I think and there's too many people in the game to get an opinion of. Nero's explanation to vote for Dunk in 277 is fine, dont really see a lot wrong with that. Calls marshy town who i will iso later. I like his conversation with bujaber in 279 and 283. Votes ranmaru afterwatds but I dunno about that. I dunno about ranmaru, to me at times he just seems to be like me making things that could look scummy but without the intention. Like asking about how many scum could be in the game seems way too fucking scummy and obvious to ask as scum. I dunno man, i dont think ranmaru is scum in this one to be honest, I get a vibe from him, not from Buja from what ive seen in your iso.

Ok still reading but not much to comment, somei nteraction with ranmaru who seems to think nero is scum, but at this point i have a slight town read on both nero and ranmaru, not so much on bu who is probably leaning slighlty scummy. Gamma is just weird, ill keep close attention to him, he seems to be all over the place?

Then a lot of talk about the resulations, which I couldnt care less..... "rest of post"
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:05 am

Post by pidgey »

I dunno you just seem to be in every conversation and every page of the game.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:06 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Yes
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:32 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 1473, pidgey wrote:Yes i am an idiot

HEAL: Peacekeeping: Brassherald
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 1470, Titus wrote:
In post 1468, Gamma Emerald wrote:HEAL: Yay: peacekeep brassherald
2/12
Pedit: how am I all over the place
We don't need the additional votes if this is like Civ 6. Just more yesses than nos.
Its all your fault that I look like an IDIOT
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:03 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah im bad comiiting to reads maybe

But i think you are scummy buja, if that doesnt seem clear. While I think ranmaru is town and nero is slightly town.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:04 am

Post by pidgey »

I still think klazam is scummier, and shaziro I didnt like that post i quoted so ill look more into him later. Im at phone right now so cant and im eating delicious food.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:30 am

Post by pidgey »

Bu - You think im scum, yet you are voting for klazam, who i was the first one to start the wagon on. So you think im a master busser?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:16 am

Post by pidgey »

LOOOOL at opening post

If we lose the game we are the worst! I like how we are doing though
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 am

Post by pidgey »

Can we give the delegates ASAP to get that out of the way faster?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pidgey »

Im pretty sure religion is not a bad thing.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am

Post by pidgey »

I am not sure how beneficial this might be, but i also spread a religion.

And yeah im town obviously.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 am

Post by pidgey »

Nero - tu lo sabes
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 am

Post by pidgey »

I “touched” nero with the true word or our lord, jesus cheist

NO ONE

EXPECTS

LA INQUISICION ESPAÑOLAAA

JOEEEER MACHO QUE HEMOS LLEGADO A POR ELLOS
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 am

Post by pidgey »

And yeah thats catholicism
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 am

Post by pidgey »

What

Ill ask mod if he got my Pm
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 am

Post by pidgey »

Ok so we know that mafia was pagan, im town so i know im catholic spreader, and A50 claims tao with unknown allignment.

Obviously you guys cant know for sure im town, but I do.

Im not sure if there could be two town recruiters, but it all might depend on what win cons revolve around the religios themselves? My win con is just to win with town.
Does anyone know if certain night actions could get affected depending o religions?

What i know about religions is literally nothing

I know that my target gets told that they were converted to catholicism, but not by who. This apperantly doesnt affect a night action in a way that I would especifically now. The way it is worded, makes me feel that they MIGHT affect things, i just dont get told how. But take that with a grain of salt.

At the end of nights i get told who is currently in my religion. I didnt get a list with that.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:24 am

Post by pidgey »

Currently on phone so im bad at writing and reading. But ill answer more stuff later in laptop

Its bullshit that nero is not a catholic though, AY DIOS MIO!!!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 am

Post by pidgey »

BTW i normally never claim stuff early, but with the scum flips i think town is in a good place to vret aditional info so thats why i came out as REINA ISABELA DE LA MADRE PATRIA DE ESPAÑA.

Quiero unos huevos rotos
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2012, pidgey wrote:This apperantly doesnt affect a night action in a way that I would especifically
know
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:34 am

Post by pidgey »

Gamma spanish is my first language lol
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2052, Joey_ wrote:Also it makes sens that A50 can't be red scum correct ? i doubt theyd be 1 religion spreader and an anti-religion spreader in the same scum team (Considering that pagan means no religion) Im assuming both pidgey and pidgey are town

of course pidgey and pidgey are town
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2109, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2074, Chara wrote:VOTE: Gamma

HEAL: Joey
Both bad votes tbh. You have another vote for the WC and it would be best if you used it to support brass/ran

As for Gamma, I already explained, but here goes again:

If Elbrin died because of targeting Gamma it follows:
1- Town does NOT have a Vig
2- Both Scum teams targeted each other

I can accept #1 with a grain of salt, but #2 is tricky because Scum do NOT want to eliminate each other at the start of the game. They want to deplete the town first before they turn on each other. No way Orange Scum shoot Dunker on N1.
Im gonna laugh if Elbrin targetted a scum player but was also killed by a scum team at the same time. That's also a small possibilit and leaves the door open for a vig.

Vig kill dunk
Gamma dies from scum team and weak rb
other scum team kills other scumlord
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:50 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2104, Kokichi Oma wrote:Titus, what are you even talking about. Nothing you say makes sense.
Also I did got a message from the "MODERADOR" and yeah he got my night action. I suppose its weird that I didnt get a list of my recruits even if I have 0. I might have been roleblocked?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:52 am

Post by pidgey »

Woops that quote was a mistake. Kinda funny lol

are we e talking about HIDERSSS!!! cause that was an annoying 2 pages of stuff we dont know is even in the game being heavily speculated lol.

So We are doing brass council and world leader... titus? Kokichi? Honestly im fine with both.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:13 am

Post by pidgey »

Nothing in my role pm regarding hoods

I think it mught have something to do with resources and maybe a win con from some crazy man that we dont know of
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:50 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2330, Chara wrote:B) good point.
What if he's not a watcher though and wouldn't know?

Why does Gamma watch Brass when he knew Brass would be protected?
Yeah basically I have to agree with nero.

I dont feel good because gamma thinks im town (LOL IM SORRY I HAVENT PAID IN SO LONG, fucking emotion man) but I guess he is indeed, scummy.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2337, Chara wrote:if Gamma's scum, he's scum. but seeing what scum does at night about him could be interesting too. if he's town, they can't just risk letting him sit there and get reports. i don't want to lynch him today.

B only works if he's not lying, sure. a watcher does make more sense to me than a scum role. he could be covering his ass, but he wasn't counterclaimed and i can't think of what scum would have been targeting brass if not to kill him.
Also a good point. It's not like he is confirmed at the moment either.

Nero - CALLA TONTO! You were supposed to be a fkn inquisidor by now. I still wonder why I was RB, cause that's what I imagine happened, considered I didnt even got a list with 0 names.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by pidgey »

Well I get updated as to who is following my religion, more specifically. Dont really says I HAVE to get a list or something, but id expect to get a "No one follows you, dumbass." if no one is indeed following me.

GILIPOLLAS!!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Joey
Lets do this. I BELIEVE
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:15 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2545, Jodaxq wrote:
but the other religion spreader PM suggests that brass would have been notified of both religions visiting him. I also think that if he is scum, he now has to continue to fake results which would be pretty tough to continue to get verified results.

Where did you got this part from? I dont really see anything about that in my role
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:51 am

Post by pidgey »

But one would have to be prioritized that way.

My PM says nothing about someone being hit by 2 religious dudes in a night. No idea how that resolves itself.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 am

Post by pidgey »

I was clarified that if the case happened that two religion spreaders targetted a person, the first night action submitted would win.

Also indidnt realized i had to vite twice

HEAL: joey

Lets get this out of the way fast
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:05 am

Post by pidgey »

It would be a little qeird if we were all town to be honest, but maybe it can happen?

There are three resources so that could be three sources for each town religion, and the scum religion kinda hinders the resources

I dunno i know nothing. Im
Jon snow
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by pidgey »

was out of town for the weekend, will get back to it tomorrow
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: ban Ivory
HEAL: ban gold

vote: Ranmaru
I dont dislike that case by nero

Also Bu im town GOD i cant be more obv town to be honest. Im confused as fuck, kinda tuned out because of the votes for congress, lost as fuck because we killed so many scum that I dont know who to target, my claim was pretty towney if I do say so myself, like im a little useless at the moment because of how LOST i am but yah im town.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:22 am

Post by pidgey »

Sorry that i havent caught up ugh

Ive been incredibly busy. But ill be around today x.x
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 am

Post by pidgey »

Im up for a kiana lynch, klazam can hang too. Ran is also a decent option.

I know both seem like easy targets but I think they are scuummy so
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:46 am

Post by pidgey »

Ok yeah lets wagon ranmaru.

Those are some pretty bad posts lol
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 am

Post by pidgey »

(not counting IRL stuff, which I hope it gets better ran)

Then we can vig kiana please?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 2976, Almost50 wrote:@pidgy: Why not LYNCH Kiana and VIG ranmaru??
Dont really care as long as we get some of them out of the way. The three slots sound like defeated scum at best, like scummy town or borderline useless town at worst.
In post 2977, Almost50 wrote:And you are voting WITH Kiana, whom you want vigged. How come? Does it not make you fell uncomfortable? Not even a little?
There are 2 scum teams so I dont particularly see a lot in that at the moment.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:26 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah agree a bit.

A50, why did you went through all this trouble to make this gigantic puzzle for your claim, only to come out right at the beginning of day 2? I don0t particularly think the night choice of targetting brass is bad or good, but the way you came out was weird.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:27 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3024, Joey_ wrote:Thats a pretty dumb reason to lynch your hard tr buddy
Agree with this btw not titus itself. Though the vote does raise an eyebrow
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:05 am

Post by pidgey »

More like

INaction Dan

Am I right

I loled - Inspiration for pidgey!
~M

Im up for a kiana lynch. If no one else has nothing to add, this day is long enough. I still easily prefer klazam. even if ran is still somewhat probably scummy, his last posts feel townish
Last edited by Maestro on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 am

Post by pidgey »

Actually yeah, what the fuck

Gamma watched brazs n1 knowing he was fully protected, why the fuck didnt he wait until tonight?

Did he ever gave a good enough answer

He does deserve a tight neck rope around his neck for that one now that i think about ir
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:55 am

Post by pidgey »

Gamma:

+ Watched a confirmed Town Innocent Child that had guaranteed protection during the night
+ In general people think his attitude is scummy
+ some guys say he is playing to his scum meta
+ Point 1 again, but WHY THE FUCK would a JOAT waste his watch on CONFIRMED TOWN that was GUARANTEED TO BE PROTECTED
- To me he has been putting himself out there well enough
- if he was really scum, why would he claim that action if it was scummy as fuck. too scummy to be scum? or just afraid to be caught

Kiana:

+ Generally sounds like defeated scum
+ Claims VT, which if kiana dies then its not really a big loss if the slot is stown
+ generally somnewhat scummy
- I can see how you can be bored at the game i guess?

Ran:

+ Nero's case on him was pretty good in my opinion
+ At one point sounded like defeated scum to me
- Gives me a lot of town vices at certain parts

The more I think about gamma using his powers, there's literally no reason that he can be town EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT IT MIGHT BE TOO SCUMMY TO BE SCUM

I dunno, what do you guys think?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 am

Post by pidgey »

Hey guys can we win

lets lynch some scumbos

Pedit: Brass ok, i didnt get that

vote: Gamma
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 am

Post by pidgey »

choo chooooo
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3096, ActionDan wrote:Gamma is a terrible lynch. The only way he's literally anything other than what he's claimed is if he's orange scum religion spreader
Gamma is scum, there's absolutely no town motivation at all in him watching brass, in the way he claimed (i just went back and read Joda and gamma's claimming in actions)

He is scum, let's get over this.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:13 am

Post by pidgey »

Then again, Im thinking about gamma and I dont really get what he would get by watching brass as scum knowing he was protected either lol.

Like, both as town and as scum, it doesnt make sense that he watched it.

My final guess is he didnt really watched it, he might be the other scum converter. But maybe, A50 used his night action first and thats why his religion was the one that brass got? Maybe.
A50- did you submit your night action early?

According to the mod (I asked), whoever submits a religion first gets priority if the case that 2 religion spreaders target a same individual.

That's my only reasoning.

I see gamma more as scum than as town if he targetted brass either way. Only town move would have been like, giving him a resource or like, adding him to a neighborhood , knowing the circumstances of his protection and innocent child status.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by pidgey »

Im so confused

Someone kill me
(irl, not in the game)
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:25 am

Post by pidgey »

Let us Lynch

Some scumbiosis.

AMIGOS MIOS MALDITA SEA ESPERO QUE SE CONVIERTAN A MI RELIGION HIJOS DE PUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:42 am

Post by pidgey »

Hi

Waiting for gamma to claim too

I dont think he is getting out of this one though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:04 am

Post by pidgey »

What kokichi said to ve honest.

Nothingg particularly stands out as bad or scummy from you to me.

But when I realized everything that happened and went back to check the way you claimed...

Cant see you as town anymore

Gamma-
Religion spreaders aplerantlt get a list of their followers at the beginning of the day. I got nothing for some reason, and nero was not converted
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:06 am

Post by pidgey »

Like, if i was scum i have no way to know how the WC resolution and my “strongman” would actually interact. I wouldnt even risk it, and as a town watcher or a joat, id think the scum wouldnt risk they strongman kill on that.

There was just no good scenario for a watch as any allignment so i think you are lying.

I fee bad because you called me town the whole game lol!!!! But i think you are scum sorry
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:07 am

Post by pidgey »

Sorry for grammar and spelling

Cellphone is a bitch
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:09 am

Post by pidgey »

Whats your flavor behind your role gamma?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:11 am

Post by pidgey »

Esos malditos scumboes han comenzado a colmarme la paciencia!!!

Pedit- LOL! Sorry I guess?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pidgey »

Inactually think he might be orange religion spreader
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:21 am

Post by pidgey »

A50, im asking again at what point during the night did you submit your night action?

Soon, close to deadline? Or what

Pedit- i dunno

Scientology? LOL!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:29 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3227, Chara wrote:no, i agree Elbirn targeted Gamma.
i don't think the odds were that low. in multiball the scumteams want to make sure they don't overlap kills, so going for a player that would be difficult to mislynch but isn't an obvious target makes a lot of sense. :>
(did i do that right, Almost.)
??
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:32 am

Post by pidgey »

Like if he really watched Brass then yeah he might be dumb town.

My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
He says he went after A50 hard because he saw him visitting brass, but wouldnt it be the same thing he did? If he did that, and brass didnt die, why would he think it was scummy? And even so, he didnt really go "hard" on A50, he just kinda voted him once and then moved on to other things. He might have just been making it up on the go.

Pedit- GAMMA- I'm obviously kidding about scientology. You go and suck a fucking dick if you are gonna be a bitch to me for playing a game. Not my fault you did something fucking scummy and im suspicious about it,
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3233, pidgey wrote:My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
He says he went after A50 hard because he saw him visitting brass, but wouldnt it be the same thing he did? If he did that, and brass didnt die, why would he think it was scummy? And even so, he didnt really go "hard" on A50, he just kinda voted him once and then moved on to other things. He might have just been making it up on the go.
This is very important btw. A good enough reason to discredit him.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 am

Post by pidgey »

If elbrin targetted gamma, doesnt that make hin scum since he alperanrly was a weak bodyguard? Or do you think mafia killed gamma and albrin protected him?

Btw i think elbrin just died to a scum normal kill.

Pedit- gamma, i just think you are not a watcher. Why would you be suspicious of A50 if brass didnt die and you “saw him”. Its literally what you were doing. I just think you kinda puszled everything that happened between the tracker result and your current motivation at the time and it jinda tied up well enough.

You MIGHt be a religion spreadsr because brass seems fine and he is a pagan or taoist or whatever, and A50 might have just sent his night action soon. Scum have to talk throught their night with their team so you might have submitted it after A50, which might be why HIS religion was the one tht brass got.

Thats just a plausible theory, but my point is the watcher use and you being suspicious of A50 at the time dont follow town logic to me
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3234, pidgey wrote:
In post 3233, pidgey wrote:My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
This is very important btw. A good enough reason to discredit him.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DISCREDIT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you're town never play with me again, because you're absolutely a horrible person.
As for why I pushed A50, I was curious about his role because I figure it had to not be protective or investigative, plus I'd been nursing a scumread on him for meta reasons which I
can
talk about now.
Lol

Im done calling you names. Dont worry, if you are town or scum im never playing with you again.

Why would i want to discredit you? O i dunno, youve killed people in realanlife and punch woman in the face. Or maybe its a game we are rucking playing where you find liers. One of the two reasons

If you are town then im wrong, who gives a fuck? Literally no reason to say what you just did as any allignemnt
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:49 am

Post by pidgey »

Im a horrible person for making a case

Ay dios mio!!

Pedit- if you are mafia, i dont know what you are lying about because i cant read ojr role pm. If you are town, and you are doing exactly what A50 dis, why the fuck would you pressure him if you did just what he did? What if he was like, a resource giver, giving resources to conf town? Who everyone knew was protected?

Your actions just dont hold up in my head as town.

Pedit- replace out if you want, ive literally said nothing to you.

You insulted me first
You said you were never playing with me ever again
Called me a piece of shit multiple times

I did nothing wrong except called you scum
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:52 am

Post by pidgey »

Im leaving. Replace out if you want. Im not apoloizing to someone who literally keeps insulting me and was the first to black me off from playing games with.

Pedir- who the fuck devalued you? Im thinking younare scum. And im explaining why i would discredit your explanation from another point of view
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:22 am

Post by pidgey »

You can be rusia and a fkn marxist spreader or what-fuckin-ever i dont know the game of Civ. Also what I gave was an example of what could have been the case if you are scum. Im not saying its 100% THE ONE TRUTH AND IM SURE KILL HIM OR ELSE! Its just a fucking scenario. My point is if you are scum i dont think you are a watcher. And if you are town it was a) a fucking bad move and b) your result of A50 targetting him doesnt compute with you going after him since you were doing the exact same thing. In a game anout resources, he could have easily been a townie giving resources to confirmed town or something.

Im gonna cool off and leave.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:32 am

Post by pidgey »

I know it isnt.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 am

Post by pidgey »

This game is now unenjoyable.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:00 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3306, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3217, pidgey wrote:A50, im asking again at what point during the night did you submit your night action?
What does it matter? UNLESS there's confirmation that similar actions get resolved on a first come first serve I see no point in assuming Gamma to be a religion spreader at all.

Furthermore, I've been mulling over a contradicting theory that the religion doesn't even stick, meaning if you target brass tonight you will convert him and overrode my action of last night. That makes more sense with the updated list of followers thing AND id the reason why we didn't get any PMs from the mod after N1, as there has yet to be overlapping actions to cause any of my followers (who are exactly ONE) to be converted OFF Taoism.

I mean; I'm supposed to get a PM of my "living followers". If religion sticks then I'd know who my followers are AND would know which of them still lives. so why would I need an updated list from the Mod?

I got confirmation from the mod that if two roles like the ones i have (religion spreader) target a player, the one who submits first gets priority.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:02 am

Post by pidgey »

I mean you can ask if you dont believe me
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by pidgey »

vote action dan
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by pidgey »

Still think you are scummy

We have 2 days to deadline. Rather lynch than no lynch.

I dont give a crap anymore to be honest.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by pidgey »

Hey guys
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Joeyx2
HEAL: brassx1
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 3473, BuJaber wrote:Okay then ... let's just ask this question and this we can go back to trusting brass 100%:

Religion spreaders: is there anything you know about religion that implies a separate wincon or anti-town consequences?
(If all 3 answer the same way then we can believe them since only one targeted brass, only one is scum, which leaves one of them having 0 reasons to lie)
Not at all, but i seriously doubt we are fruit vendors.

My guess would be a third party has some wincon that ties up with religions spread. Or some scum abilities have to do with religions. I dont have a fkn clue.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 3494, Shaziro wrote:I'm Japan, hence my first post in this game starting with a haiku, and I have Bushido. I'm a vig. I shot Dunker, and I shot Kokichi.
Good first shot. BAD SECOND SHOT. WHY NOT KILL GAMMA!!!!!!!!!!! Why
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 3531, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3466, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 3462, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Klazam

I don't care if Gamma is/isn't scum now. I just know Klazam is the last red (only one remaining to make sense to be scum with BOTH Creature & Dunker).

HEAL: brassherald

Just bringing the IC back in balance with Joey. Joey X2 + brass X1 twice put Joey ahead and Joey wants to be the runner up.
Based on PR information or based on reads?
*Sigh* What is my role??
I mean you can think im scum, but thinking im making up being a religion spreader is LOL
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by pidgey »

OOOPS meant to quote 3530. But point still stands.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by pidgey »

Klazam claim or you are dead and ill hang you, basically
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by pidgey »

Also not to brag but I think out of all the religion spreaders, my claim was the most towny. So townie points for me!

I dont think religion spreaders are fruit vendors at all, there's just no way. Religion was banned during the night because of gold, we all get lists and shit. There's fuckign 3 of us. It would be too dumb to make a game around it and they meaning nothing. It kinda sucks that its one of those cases where town just doesnt seem to have the adequate info, and I dont think every religion spreader might be town for sure, but it would be beyond dumb for this kind of game to make religion mean nothing.

Though this could be, in disguise, a critique to religion and how everyone worshippes imaginary beings that mean nothing and we actually mean nothing...

*End dumb post*
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 3557, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3538, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you care more about pidgey than marshy?
I care about both and would have said the same if Pidgey spoke first. I intended to ask them both to claim their targets, ask their claimed targets to confirm, and see if anyone fell for it.

If I myself said I targeted X and asked them to confirm and they did then I'd know they were lying. If Pidgey said he targeted X and X confirmed they're likely scum together. If Pidgey said he targeted X and X said they received nothing them Pidgey alone is lying and is not a religion spreader because he didn't get that notice about gold having blocked the religion spreading.

It's that kind of trickery I always use to catch scum. This is also why I targeted brass on N1 to confirm my role, because those who know me know I could very well have planned to fake a claim with a scum p, so the confirmed Townie was my best option to confirm my role and that I did act as a spreader so didn't kill on N1.

You, sir, need a crash course of how to read the motive behind A50's play. You played me enough times but still haven't figured how my brain works yet :(

I kept arguing Dunker was a Vig shot and I was right. I didn't have "mod confirmed info", but I know if I was Scum I would not shoot obv!Scum on N1.

Anyway, the tldr is I was waiting for either to claim they targeted X and not mention that they were blocked, and marshy claiming he got blocked confirms his as a religion spreader but we are left with Pidgey's role unconfirmed.
Again. Dude. If you think im scum thats fine, i get it. I could think one of us is scum too, one of us will probably end up actually being scum maybe. But none one of us is making up being a religion spreader. Why would we claim that on day 2? That's basically suicide as scum in a large game lol.

Ask me anything that comes in the role pm and ill paraphrase it for you.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by pidgey »

All in all, that post seems to me a little too tryhard as if you want to start calling me scum for no good reason.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by pidgey »

I guess nero cain jailkept me n1 and thats why my religion didnt went through, btw.

Kinda funny cause i tried to convert him lol
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by pidgey »

literally no reason we shouldnt mass claim unless you provide me a good one, to be honest

everything is out in the open
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3605 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:42 am

Post by pidgey »

If bu flips scumn i called it D1!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:40 am

Post by pidgey »

Explain me again why gamma is town because of the night kills?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:51 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 3572, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3563, pidgey wrote:
In post 3494, Shaziro wrote:I'm Japan, hence my first post in this game starting with a haiku, and I have Bushido. I'm a vig. I shot Dunker, and I shot Kokichi.
Good first shot. BAD SECOND SHOT. WHY NOT KILL GAMMA!!!!!!!!!!! Why
You are aware of what Shaz' claim means right?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:00 am

Post by pidgey »

Im fucking quoting myself and your question because no i dont understand

O no please dont fos please
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:01 am

Post by pidgey »

If you would kindly explain how it clears you then i will agree or not agree, but i dont get it at the moment
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by pidgey »

Gonna be semi vla til sunday since im traveling! Will still be around to check stuff
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3748 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by pidgey »

Whats with wanting to confirm yourself so badly mate? Its obvious all the religions spreaders are what they say. We had literally no reason to come out at day 2 with this kind of role, it would be fucking dumb. At the dame time i sont see oue role being useful at all so i dont get why you are saying it was the worse thing.... really weird statement.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:06 am

Post by pidgey »

I was a little drunk joey lol

But mostly it was writing on phone. Girlfriend surprised me with a cruise trip so im in labadi drinking pinas coladas so while im up to date in the thread and with whats happening, my writing sucks and its hard to type in a phone.

But im up to date.

Titus seems to be a topic today, im not sure what to make of joda, gamma, and titus. It would be kinda weird if all were town. Just as it would be weird if all the three religion spreaders left are all town if another scum doesnt flip that role.

Dunno who id call scum though. Gamma is scummy for using the role as he did in n1 in my opinion, but titus has said some weird shit today. Has she said her targets?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Internarional olympics with the Pidgey

No one expects the spanish olimpiction yall
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3907 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Internarional games x2

I always forget i have multiple delegates

Ay dios mio
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:54 am

Post by pidgey »

I jus submitted my olympic sports thing
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:32 am

Post by pidgey »

I didnt discuss because i want mt olympics yall!

Youll see when the post happens
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:45 am

Post by pidgey »

K fuck it

Dont know why maestro isnt posting my thing

Basically i was asked to input a bunch of sites for the okympic events or whatever
Im not entirely sure if i did what i had to. Also still on the cruise so still typing in cellphone
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am

Post by pidgey »

K so its been 2 days and maestro hasnt losted my olimpics so fuck it.

LA LISTA OFICIAL DE EL PIDGEY PARA LAS OLIMPIADAS ESPAÑPALES OLE HOMBRE

SOCCER- Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
Home of real madrid. This is as big os a scenary as it can get. La casa blanca is home to the 12 time UCL winners.

PING PONG- La Cochera de Titus
Since the budget this year for ping pong sucks, we are using titus garage as the home for our ping pong events. Plus he might be leaving the game sonscrew him we are hsing his house.

TENNIS- Arantza sanches stadium
Nadal wins stuff here, so it sounds cool. The hard clay makes for an exciting, fast paced tennis tournament.

WEIGHT LIFTING- Gamma Emerald’s Musculos Universe
Gamma likes to flex his muscles and OMGUS basically everyone in an argument, so it would make sense his gym is the perfect place to hold thos competition.

BASKETBALL- El quijote open courts
USA always steals this one so whatever

ATHLETISM EVENTS- Wanda Metropolitano
The brand new stadium of Atletico de Madrid “colchoneros”. Of course, it is equipped with everything youd expect from a high cost modern piece of sports.

SWIMMING- Los Tres Religiosos swimming pool.”
Home of the religion spreaders. Rumors has it that one of them could be scum, but town seems to be fine for now since a scum team flipped one apready. Also, no one fuxking knows why they exist.

DIVING- La Plataforma de Klazam
An incredible 10 meter platform where klazam usually dives into quick logic conclucions that not even El Rey Juan Carlos or La Reina Isabella would believe.

BOXING- La Randomiza de Poder Stadium
Or “the randomness of powers”. Got this name because the apperant roles we have dont make fucking sense. Boxing in this stadium has decayed ever since poor ol nero died. Que en paz descanse.

ARCHERY- Atinale Al Target Park
Beautiful scenary for a very traditional olympic sport.

Que empiezen los juegos!!! JOOOOEEEEERRR
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:37 am

Post by pidgey »

Im pretty happy lynching from Pine, Klazam, OTM, or maybe even bujaver.

I think theres 3 scum left, and im gonna list some groups in which its almost possible to get a single scum in each of these groups, but very surely not two in a group

Gamma/joda/Titusslot

Pidgey(imtown)/Almost/Marshy

Kiana/Buj/Klazam

chara/joey/pine

If pine isnt scum, if be super surprised that the other 2 were not town, so its probably one scum per each of the other groups.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 am

Post by pidgey »

First is the random powers that dont make sense alltogether as town imo

second is yeah

third is VT claims which i believe if theres no scum in the other groups, one could be a lie

last is i think pine is scum, which would give us a non scum group above. if for some reason he is town, then theres scum in all the above groups.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah this isnt taking interactions and A LOT of gameplay and content into account.

This is just me saying how my brain is working at the moment.

To be honest the current scum flips dont tell us much in my opinion, at least allignment wise, we lynched creature because of meta or whatever and the other 2 had some interactions but I havent really analized them because im lazy and d1 doesnt tell me a whole lot when ive skimmed it.

But thats what I think at the moment.

By the way, tick tock tick tock game day is quickly ending.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4183 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:45 am

Post by pidgey »

Lol it fine man

I mean i am indeed lazy but im still at least reading the whole game
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 am

Post by pidgey »

We got a replacement that plays and mods, nice
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:38 am

Post by pidgey »

lol what did you expected form you voting me?

OMG!! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE! WHY WOULD YOU BE THIS DUMB AND ITS SO FKN SCUMMY FROM YOU TO DO THIS LOL

YOU ARE DUMB AND HAVE NO BRAIN!!!

YOU ARE WRONG FOR SO MANY REASONS.

Like I said, yeah that post was lazy, and im probably wrong in some part of my group thingy, but in my mind it makes sense, as I already explained to joey. I could see you as scum making a dumb reason to quickly put me on the spot since I seem like a weak target because of my lazyness and my reluctance to try to lead a vote or a lynch, but Im kinda playing reacting more to claims and night actions than to content. I know its a little weak at the moment, but all of the vote council is making the game have an INCREDIBLE amount of white noice that makes it that much harder to pint scum through the content and votes. I dont think you are town perse, but I think others have a better chance to flip scum.

Out of you, gamma, and joda one will probably be scum, and from joda's good claim on tracking gamma, im leaning you or gamma. You say gamma is an IC for some dumb reason without even reading the claim itself. He didnt even claim until he was pressured by joda, and he could be making it up (as he just said, and i also said that like a week ago but whatever)

but yeah im town sorry
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by pidgey »

Vote: Kiana Kaslana

2 days to deadline
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by pidgey »

Its 2 days.

If something else is viable ill join.

though i literally dont care at this point sorry lol if you wanna lynch me lets do that too
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4272 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by pidgey »

Oh wait you all have three votes.

I thought the rest had like 1 or something lol

vote: pine

choo choo?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4279 (isolation #136) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:27 am

Post by pidgey »

Klazam wrote:you notice the deadline in the modpost, and dont even look at the votecount? zzzz dont believe ya
Yeah, basically

Lol
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4280 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 am

Post by pidgey »

I mean why would i not make a bullshit excuse instead of just retracting if that was my intention
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:08 am

Post by pidgey »

So we have a day to lynch

I really didnt see the vote count correctly back when i voted kiana, I dont know why people wouldnt believe me lol. Like im literally just typing whatevers comes to my mind because i just wanna get stress out with this game, im thankful im town cause otherwise it would have been such a hazzle to play since im dealing with so much stuff irl.

but yeah im town, i swear lol

I dont know if OTM is actually town too, he seems helpful, but i feel he is targetting me because im non combative at the moment and kind of an easy picking to be honest.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4548 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:43 am

Post by pidgey »

The more ran posts the more scummy i find him
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 am

Post by pidgey »

Why was kiana banned btw?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4551 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:22 am

Post by pidgey »

Not really. But he outted himself with a good result imo.

I think of the claimed PRs the one that look suspicious to me at the moment are titus and gamma, gamma ive already went through it for reasons i explained. But everyone is meta vouching him as town so im willing to live with him.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by pidgey »

im here
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4585 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by pidgey »

oh 10 hours to deadline.

So its kianas slot, klazam, or ranmaru?

I reaaaally prefer the ranmaru lynch
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4627 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im town, deal with it
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4629 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by pidgey »

I converted klazam to catholicism btw
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4632 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by pidgey »

It had to be something to do with religion spreading that we are not aware of? I dont have a fkn clue, but yeah. Weird kill. Titus sister, did you used doc last night? You might have saved someone, i dunno
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 4633, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4629, pidgey wrote:I converted klazam to catholicism btw
what did your events do
I have 3 extra delegates to day apperantly
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by pidgey »

Yeah. It seems so.

QUE ESTUPIDES JODER!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4705 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 4675, Klazam wrote:Catholic conversion confirmed

I'm actually a VT. Was hoping being ambiguous about that might draw some murders in the night my way, but eh, it kinda fell apart later in the day.

Honestly im at a loss.

I want to say pidgey is scum, but that isnt so assured because of the strange choice of nk. If Pidgey was orange scum, why would scum wanna reduce the religion spreading pool.

Wait, maybe it was beneficial to pidgey to have more spread shots in his favor, so reducing the amount of opposing religion spreaders in order to do that?

Question- Why would scum use a spread religion shot on someone who is a very easy lynch (me at the moment)? As opposed to Chara who is universally townread and unlikely to be lynched?

Thought- only Orange nightkilled, Red used power instead of nightkill? Pretty sure mod said that it was one or the other.
This is a very stupid conclusion you come up with. I just targetted you because i thought no one would convert you, simple as that. I dont know what my stupid religion does besides bring you to our lord jesus christ, so ill be damned if I dont have a follower dammit!!!

The real reason is i think you are scummy and although it would be kind of an overextension, i wanted to see if you would deny that i spreaded you or outright lie about it or evade it somehow.

Also, regarding you saying it was beneficial, i dunno. I have no fuck clue as to what religion does, like ive said 100 times. You can choose to not believe me and ignore me again though. I could have targetted chara too, ok. But then what if he dies for being obv town.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4715 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 am

Post by pidgey »

At this point id lynch OTM or Bu. Followed by klazam probably.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 am

Post by pidgey »

Oh and ranmaru is still scummy as fuck but i dont know anymore. I have to be wrong with a read somewhere.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 4719, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4715, pidgey wrote:At this point id lynch OTM or Bu. Followed by klazam probably.
I'm SO SHOCKED the people I scumread want to mislynch me.

Please someone hold back the shocks before no one gets electrocuted due to surprise.

/obvious sarcasm
lol

HEEY GUYS LOOK AT ME, IM AN ASSHOLE
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 am

Post by pidgey »

I think joda and joey are town for sure

Chara is still prob town

Brass town

Gamma im not sure, marshy might be town but it wouldnt be entirely weird for second team converter. Not counting on it at the moment

Klazam prob scum, otm more than likely scum based on his gameplay and claim. Ran might be acum but not aure.

Shaziro prob town. Bu i have no fkn clue but hes been scummy to me and seems to be setting me up for a lynch which i dont like

There, i solved the game. Bow down to the top dog, hombre!!!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4790 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by pidgey »

chain me however you want, joey baby
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4836 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:32 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Healx3:Brass
HEAL: Healx3:Joey

Ill be reading the last 2 pages later today.

Im sad no one seems to have laughed at my chaining joke with joey
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4966 (isolation #156) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im gonna get back tomorrow to the game, sorry, had a suepro busy weekend
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5030 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: World Religion Taoism x3

I know, im sorry for sucking.

I have been so fkn busy, but not a lot has happened either.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5032 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 5008, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 4693, Klazam wrote:wait what the fuck.

Pidgey targeted me N1? link me to that. Defintely didnt get anything N1
In post 4694, Klazam wrote:Yeah no,
Pidgey converted brass, but was beat to it by A50
Discuss.
Ive never even targetted brass. N1 was nero, n2 all religions were blocked, n3 it was klazam
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:59 am

Post by pidgey »

Brass- No point because only catholic its klazam and he is sketchy at best. Whatever benefit comes from religions, at least we know you have taoism and you are confirmed.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:01 am

Post by pidgey »

Ranmaru is clearly going for the low hanging fruit (me), can we please lynch his ass? If hes not scum ill eat my shorts.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 am

Post by pidgey »

n1 im almost 100% positive my ability didnt hit nero because he probably jailkept me, which is ironic.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5066 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah gamma was behaving very scummy, but I mostly let it go for the time being because most people were shouting at me that he was absolutely playing to his town meta. Yeah, town can change their reads. Thats what townie people do, unlike scum, which you are.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5067 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:19 am

Post by pidgey »

That doesnt mean i still think gamma is town for sure btw, i still believe there's a scum in OTM/Gamma/Joda, and i believe joda is town almost surely
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5097 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am

Post by pidgey »

?????????????????????????????
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5098 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am

Post by pidgey »

If i ever saw a grasp at straws, thats it
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5127 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:50 am

Post by pidgey »

When part of your "pidgey case" revolves around me saying i targetted gamma when i never fucking even claimed or did that, your case falls into the laughable side.

Whoever asked, i think ran is scum based on his slow buildup of me being scum for "reasons" that are entirely made up until he either fake-convinced himself that im scum. I've felt a lot since d2 that his slot is outright dishonest. And he seems to be going a low hanging fruit (me) to protect his ass.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:40 am

Post by pidgey »

Im worried that klazam might look like misslynch material, but ill read those links later ran
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:43 am

Post by pidgey »

Id never lynch joda basically. Thor looks town with joey. Gamma i dunno, i dont like him but everyone says its his town meta.

OTM's reasons for calling everyone scum are so fkn weak (me last game day for example) but it makes me feel so scummy to be scum at times. Not sure. His case on shaziro is laughable even if he is right for an ungodly reason.
Klazam i dont feel is town at all but looks like a misslynch at times.

Ran replacing and coming back would be so weird as scum but his case on me today makes me want to vote him because its really scummy to call me out on things I never did and then never acknowledging it was a bad case.

Chara prob town. Bu seems to be flying a lil under the radar and i think he could be last scum, but dont really have a case on him. Its mostly gut.
Marshy is ok, he at least cant do night kills or else he has to convert.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5230 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by pidgey »

ok

putting my balls on it then

vote: Klazam

btw i did reread your klazam and i agree with it mostly so lets see what happens
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (isolation #170) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:00 am

Post by pidgey »

Town: Joda, Thor, Brass, Me, Shaziro
Maybe town(unlikely to be scum): Chara, marshy
No clue (could be scum): Ran, Gamma
Scummy: Bujaber, OTM, Klazam

Hows that for a bunch of nulls

And btw, this is not me making stuff up, this is just what ive said but organized. So take that bu
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5246 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:21 am

Post by pidgey »

Ill vote OTM later today cause im completely fine woth either lynch and i lime voting with joda
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:21 am

Post by pidgey »

With* like*
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5345 (isolation #173) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:05 am

Post by pidgey »

Ran im here

Catching up at the moment but thats a fkn interesting theory
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5348 (isolation #174) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 am

Post by pidgey »

You are implying the supposed 2man group was balanced? I love the theory behind your thoughts but it kinda falls flat man. A 2 man group with such weak roles seems too limmited.

And thor as scum would be wild.

But i do think klazam is still misslynch bait a bit
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5349 (isolation #175) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 am

Post by pidgey »

I mean he is scummy but at times ive felt exactly like hin. Kinda lost
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5351 (isolation #176) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:18 am

Post by pidgey »

Its kinda true that there have been 2 night kills missing if we consider the vig and 2 scum groups though... night 2 should have had 3 and night 3 should have had 2.

Obviously they could have targetted the same guy or someone could have saved a kill, but 2 nights in a row seems too coincidential.

Ok lets say ill give you the reason. I could see a scum group gone. But how is it balanced and why would the other team have 4 members?

The bad thing is that you are putting too much into the theory but none of ir is confirmed. And we have like a day for deadline and only mark or klazam are viable a this point
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (isolation #177) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:22 am

Post by pidgey »

unvote
for a bit cause yeah
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5359 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:27 am

Post by pidgey »

Im not scum i swear

Pinky promose

Lol like read my iso im obviousntown man

Yeah i think theres no way one of mark and gamma isnt scum tbh
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (isolation #179) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:52 am

Post by pidgey »

You are remembering it a little wromg thought. Gamma claimed he visited brass after joda mentioned in thread that he had info and that if someone visites an innocent child, would that have guaranteed attention. I dont think you can conclude that gamma has to be town if joda and shaz are town.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (isolation #180) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:04 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 5384, BuJaber wrote:
In post 5378, pidgey wrote:You are remembering it a little wromg thought. Gamma claimed he visited brass after joda mentioned in thread that he had info and that if someone visites an innocent child, would that have guaranteed attention. I dont think you can conclude that gamma has to be town if joda and shaz are town.
Doesn't matter jodax still claimed he saw gamma instead of anyone else.

Unless I guess gamma is scum but told the truth about visiting brass? But what scum role would that be? That makes even less sense

If gamma was scum, he couldnt lie at that spot of the game, he would have to say the truth. Now, i dont know if he really is scum but i just dont think that chain of events makes him town if the others are town
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5436 (isolation #181) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:48 am

Post by pidgey »

Would we even have enough people on board gor gamma anyway? Im not sure man. Definitely not super feeling klazam right now.

Your theory is still super crazy man! What would the other third scum team be doing? Do religions impact the scum teams in some way or not?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5452 (isolation #182) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:19 am

Post by pidgey »

Im really intereseted in what joda has to say regarding the last... 7 pages
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5453 (isolation #183) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:20 am

Post by pidgey »

Whens the deadline? I cant find it in the last vote count. I am down for a mark lynch probably.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5455 (isolation #184) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:23 am

Post by pidgey »

WELP
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5456 (isolation #185) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:27 am

Post by pidgey »

[5] Klazam: marshy, Chara, Gamma Emerald, BuJaber, brassherald
[4] OnTheMark: Shaziro, Klazam, Jodaxq, Ranmaru
1 Ranmaru: OnTheMark

Not voting: Pidgey
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5458 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:27 am

Post by pidgey »

This sucks, but i think this is the correct choice today

UNANSE A MI PARA ENCONTRAR A ESOS MAFIOSOS
vote: OnTheMark
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5473 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

Post by pidgey »

Thor vote with me
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5479 (isolation #188) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by pidgey »

We still have 4 hours, so join upppppppppp
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5500 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im here

So we hang mark on deadline lynch?

We need to lynch something
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5502 (isolation #190) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im optimistic finally.

Ran is town and if he isnt he just deserves to win for today alone lol

He is like my hero for those wild theories lmao
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (isolation #191) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 5532, Ranmaru wrote:That was a case I posted a while ago, so you can see my overall problem with Mark.
lol
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5540 (isolation #192) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by pidgey »

I didnt mean to quote that, but LOL

GOTTEM!!
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5551 (isolation #193) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:11 am

Post by pidgey »

Hi
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5552 (isolation #194) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 5545, OnTheMark wrote:Oh I am Orange

It was Me and Varsoon and I am the doc was gonna save gamma tonight lol good luck with all the bodies

There's a telling phrase that Mark left us with that had me up all night. It makes me revaluate a lot of the night kills that have occured at night.

Its obvious the vig wasnt lying about being an SK, so there either is a poisoner or arsonist or some stupid delayed kill shit or we have an SK whose kills have been unnacounted for tonight.

We have 3 red scum down so they might be done for.

Klazam, Thor, Pidgey, Joda all seem pretty fucking town to me (yeah i included myself).

Im gonna be typing my mind out for a bit.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5555 (isolation #195) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by pidgey »

NIGHT 1 KILLS (2 scum kills, 1 vigged)
Elbirn was killed Night 1. They were Pocatello of the Shoshone (Town Private Security Guard)
Dunkerdoodles was killed Night 1. They were Boudica of the Celts (Domination Mafia Pagan Spreader) VIG KILL
Varsoon was killed Night 1. They were Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon (Science Mafia Role Cop)

NIGHT 2 KILLS
Kokichi Oma was killed Night 2. They were Alexander of the Greeks (Town Neighbouriser) VIG KILL
Nero Cain was killed Night 2. They were Bismarck of the Germans (Town Jailkeeper)

NIGHT 3 KILLS
Almost50 was killed Night 3. They were Wu Zetian of the Chinese (Town Taoism Spreader)

NIGHT 4 (3 KILLS?)
Ranmaru was killed Night 4. They were Augustus Caesar of Romans (Vanilla Townie)
Shaziro was killed Night 4. They were Oda Nobunaga of Japanese (Town 2-Shot Vigilante)
Chara was killed Night 4. They were Hiawatha of the Iroquois (Domination Mafia Non-Consecutive Strongman)

So lets look at the current flips
RED MAFIA
Chara (Domination Mafia Non-Consecutive Strongman)
Dunkerdoodles (Domination Mafia Pagan Spreader)
Creature (Domination Mafia Roleblocker)

ORANGE MAFIA
Varsoon (Science Mafia Role Cop)
OnTheMark (Science Mafia Non-Consecutive Doctor)

TOWN FLIPS
2 shot vig shaziro
Jailkeeper Nero Cain
Religion Spreader A50
Neighboizer Kokichi
Private security guard Elbrin
3x Vanillas Townies LaserGuy, Ranmaru, Action Dan

PEDIT: Well that answers one question. You got it from the religion thing?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5556 (isolation #196) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:29 am

Post by pidgey »

I converted Joda succesfully yesterday. He can confirm.

Marshy who did you converted? If he converted he is town too, as I am. (unless there's a 4 man group with I doubt)

LOL brass is now hated. That was a master move to make taoism the religion.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5557 (isolation #197) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by pidgey »

If he is converted MARSHY is town too.

PEDIT etc.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5558 (isolation #198) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by pidgey »

Ran hermano mio lo hare por ti.

Porque ante las adversidades tengo a jesus en mis hombros, cargandome al cielo.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5560 (isolation #199) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:34 am

Post by pidgey »

SUPER SURE TOWNIES
Brass is town beacuse lol.
I am town because i converted unless there's a 4 man group.
If marshy converted someone and that someone confirms, they are town.
Joda is town im pretty sure.

May be town
Klazam seems town after yesterday.
Thor I still think is town, ill go back and read Joda through the day.

Sketchy
Gamma emerald does not stand too hot imo from the ranmaru kill, which id believe is the actual orange kill.
Bujaver. He's been calling me scum all game and I think I just kinda proved I cant kill, and ive been feeling his play has been somewhat sketchy all game.

sketchy to be determined
if marshy didnt convert anyone
if joda doenst confirm i converted him
-----------------
Sup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”