Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ego, will post on hydra after this but baked af not mafiaing tn

why tf is this at 22 pages the thread just opened lmap
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1122, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1121, beeboy wrote:uhh I want to think.
wrong game
lmfao
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

there's nothing to discuss, you're scumcasing a person with 1 post
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

LJ is town so this talk can wait for post game, JJ
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

RC, magical place please
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

he did?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1021, beeboy wrote:
In post 1017, Dunnstral wrote:I have a proposition as a treestump

If you are town and killed me, you claim that in one of your next posts

If nobody claims the kill on me, we can assume it was a scum kill, and we let me lead the lynch (though I don't have a target in mind right now)
*raises hand*
In post 1022, beeboy wrote:^ I didn't kill you I was pointing out how scum prolly killed Viomi.
?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Can I scumread Squid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1337, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 1332, Eddie Cane wrote:Can I scumread Squid
No, you should be able to tell I'm town
You should have been able to tell transcends scum JJsaur
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1340, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:With how many posts? I was gonna place him in hood
but you had him as your strongest tr, does that not mean you placed him?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Chara died from head trauma. Ellibereth shortly died afterwards from brain cancer. They were Alluka (Chara) and Nanika (Ellibereth)
mod - does this mean Chara died and then Elli died due to lovers?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1304, Illy Pump wrote:We like beeboy as town and we like Makihydra and gifhydra as scum. Who agrees/disagrees with any of our reads and why?
?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1363, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1361, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1308, Maki Harukawa wrote:Could this just be a fg game part too where all the scum are lurkers ehhhh? That's what I lean on. A lot of the stuff Kokichi says is NAI for them now that I think on it. Smo isn't being unreasonable for once so that's refreshing too.
I'll think about if I wanna kill em or not
Maki is surprisingly cool with us voting her, and even claims that I give her the warm fuzzies. Not sure if this is real life.
I think you can mech be scum and it's even quite likely but I think your play so farbased on play is town so :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1436, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1433, Lily and James wrote:
So why exactly does Katyusha of all the people that you could give the suicide bomb to get the suicide bomb?
How are people handwaving that
What a nice rolefish. Chicks head targeted Doggo, I targeted Varsoon. Do you honestly think we'd be like "oh yeah we gave scum a bomb." Yeah pretty sure that's not something you'd believe as town thus you are scum.
that's not what a role fish is
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I pointed out that you pointed it out. show me solvy jj.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

there's a followup soon busy rn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1534, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Oi Eddie, you can do WAY better than placing me on how I read Doggo, especially when your first point is calling me out for not picking up a red flag that I 100% picked up on as a red flag?
When I write posts like that, its stream of consciousness style as in I write what comes to mind somewhat but not very filtered. The point is so people can see what tangible things are influencing my thoughts (obviously I can't cite gut), because tangible things are the only things that can influence others' reads.
There are plenty of WIFOM reasons a town doggo could do that so its passable to not scumread that itself
but having them as your hardest townread that easily?
This is me saying my first point doesn't have much meaning. Do you have any notable examples of scum!giga or trans pocketing you? cause that would help.
In post 1536, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Can't solve without talking to the inactives rn
yup
In post 1539, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:If you're looking for me going off on mechanics as a way of placing me, then look at my interactions with the RC hydra
what specifically are you referring to?
In post 1541, Lily and James wrote:Here's my follow up: does anyone else feel like eddie's last post is always going to lead them to not voting NC at end of day?
In post 1545, Lily and James wrote:Because like that last TOG post feels like they're trying to act like they're scumreading NC but they're giving themselvesthe ability to work their way out

like I mod guarantee you that they don't end up scumreading NC at EOD after that post.
Oh, fuck off. I'm sorry for not assuming RC is 100% correct 100% of the time and looking for his mindset? He is on the bottom of my reads list, if he has/had believable reasons to scumread you and Maki then maybe he's town and you're just tilted as shit.
In post 1544, Lily and James wrote:Here's another follow up: What if Transcend and Giggles weren't trying to lynch me at all with that garbage attack
what if they were intentionally goading me to switch my gladiate target because they knew they were going to get lynched anyway (because of stuff I said in hood) and wanted to get their suicide bomb off and keep a partner alive?
I mean from the moment I gladiated on they made -zero- effort to defend themselves- what if that's because they didn't want to defend themselves and were throwing themselves in the way of the TOG lynch?
I'm responding to this in private, just noting it here.
In post 1552, beeboy wrote:Ali would put a SK in this game btw.
Like, the standard killing SK where they need to be last one alive (obviously buffed)?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anyways,
(Fire > RC = Maki > Beeboy >> SM > Squid > Pump > NC)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1559, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Umm, I think I TRed scum!Doggo in a boon game once but honestly no instances come to mind. Don't see how it would help if there were any instances, really.

Wrt mechanical shit and RC, look for me calling out his lies from day 1 and getting a more truthful idea of his role from Yume
You had a total of 0 rc interactions d1 ? I have your dual iso out. If you mean in response to his d1 actions, I don't see what mechanical stuff you mean dude can you just spoiler tag and mass quote relevant stuff?

In post 1561, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 865, Lily and James wrote:Also I'm pretty sure scum role copped me because 2 people have said things that indicate that they knew it was a dayvig (GIF hydra & Eddie Cane) without FoSing me for it.
A bit before this particularly bad post, which I think is especially bad because I don't remember you saying anything about his role

-jj
In a private place I referred to him dayvigging Titus. I think he forgot he publicly claimed dayvigging Titus.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1562, Illy Pump wrote:Why does that reads list look like you just surveyed the players in the room and listed them based on those answers?
Because you're stupid.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1566, Illy Pump wrote:I vig a townie and lie about my action to lead a lynch on scum.
FTFY
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

not as insistently.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anything you want to comment on wrt the mechanics parts of my post?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1571, Illy Pump wrote:Sure thing bud. I'd argue RC was more insistent with their gimmick since they were quoting and repeating themselves without being prompted to, but this is hardly a scummy distinction you're making anyway.
1567 is me telling you to stop being an arrogant prick if youre town and scumhunt; you don't get to take credit for vigging a townie and saying you wanted to vig a scummie
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I will not be intimidated by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penis'd, debutante. If Pump wants to start a street fight with me he can but he’s gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, he doesn’t even know my real name- I'm the f***ing Lizard King.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1577, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 1572, Eddie Cane wrote:anything you want to comment on wrt the mechanics parts of my post?
I think you're looking at placing mechanically wrong here. In a game like this, we'd need massclaim to place in that sense. Even then, my expertise lies more in detecting lies in claims than in saying what roles are scum in an Alisae lolbalance game.

-jj
what's your opinion on the validity of a mass claim? this is potentially the day before xylo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1579, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:I'm always up for massclaim but I don't agree that tomorrow is likely to be mylo
In post 1579, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:I'm always up for massclaim but I don't agree that tomorrow is likely to be mylo
8 people alive, if we mislynch there will be 7, 1-2 scum kills and 1-2 town kills and xylo is a clear possibility. Obviously, this doesn't account for stopped / failed kills.

-

what are your confident reads rn? either way
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1580, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1573, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1571, Illy Pump wrote:Sure thing bud. I'd argue RC was more insistent with their gimmick since they were quoting and repeating themselves without being prompted to, but this is hardly a scummy distinction you're making anyway.
1567 is me telling you to stop being an arrogant prick if youre town and scumhunt; you don't get to take credit for vigging a townie and saying you wanted to vig a scummie
just find the scum motivation buttmunch. My vig record is ass, so I care about it not being what I wanted to do. I'm not saying not-vigging doggo makes me town, but I feel as if my play makes me blatant town here. This is disregarding the vig which is null at worst. It's not like heartless was remotely townie aside from doggo posting.
so heartless was just some random null vig?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1586, Illy Pump wrote:I scumread that post rc is talking about at dayend when I hadn't read most of the thread in any serious capacity. It was a placeholder so my compulsive shot didn't rand.
oh yea you said it was compulsive my b, that makes it less bad
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

-Illy Pump can go on top but barely. They seem town tonally. 674 830 etc - Pushing Doggo for not dying when they didn't actually Suicide Bomb them and apparently knew that is not good. 949 seems hilarious with 4 unclaimed n1 kills, cocky dumb towniness I think. But, past tonally (which is the only reason I see you as town - this is mostly a mechanic scum read so JJ particularly I would like to comment on. 1153 and 1204 - you're now proven to have suicide bombed good town and *not* doggo, and survived. A night skip isn't necessarily pro town in a game like this with so many powerful town roles, I would say it is probably still pro town but not completely and a day action voider isn't townie either if we assume RC is town because town!RC cucks scum completely. 1129 also kinda feels posturing, I don't see why it is relevant and if it was its related to your role and you would have asked that in PM before using your role period I'd think. 1013 - who was "so wrong on Doggo"? he was not exactly a global townread. Not having any reads at all is weird, but I will grant it probably isn't too scummy because faking some random TR isn't exactly hard as scum. 1205 is bullshit I think, fuck off with some "super secret tell" that you didn't suicide bomb.
the thing with my posts like that is i dont leave them in drafts, work on them for a while, etc. i wait til i have time to sit down and write it all at once, so sometimes i forget stuff. to focus on your suicide bomb;
1) I take issue with you happening to notice Doggo was scum a mere 6 minutes after deadline after bombing 2 strong town players.
2) I take issue with your active head not knowing who you bombed and your homeless barely able to check forums head picking it instead (not meant to offend smocaine sorry if it comes across that way)
3) I take issue with you lying about it actively and using it as a reason to scumread Doggo
4) I take issue with how many times it came up before you corrected yourself; part of my role involved Tracking you to Heartless so I knew you were lying unless someone randomly redirected you n1. I also watched you, and nobody targeted you, so there goes the random redirector theory (lol maki shoutout here)
In post 1586, Illy Pump wrote:I scumread that post rc is talking about at dayend when I hadn't read most of the thread in any serious capacity. It was a placeholder so my compulsive shot didn't rand.
But dudddde, I don't get it. Why wasn't Doggo your placeholder? Did you or did you not catch them with your secret scumtell?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

good to hear :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

whats townie about lying about your action?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 5, Lily and James wrote:
If you vote me at any point in this game you will be dayvigged (read: powerlynched) ending the game. this is your one and only warning.
In post 650, RadiantCowbells wrote:lol jk this was a short d1
go suck a chode
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's one of pump and nc plus one of mayo and self meta, I vote nc or mayo here out of those pairs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nah, I'm town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: tentacles
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1654, Nerd Complex wrote:
@Eddie
I was never scum reading Self Meta. That wasn't the point of my vote. Doggo the hydra. RE 1445: that's a reply to RC giving me so much shit over the voting Self Meta. It feels like he's buddying the fuck out of SM. It's also a reply that I think that RC (and yours? and whomever else) scum reading us b/c Chick had a town read on Doggo is a bit weak sauce. I can get to the other stuff later.
In post 1436, Nerd Complex wrote:
In post 1433, Lily and James wrote:
So why exactly does Katyusha of all the people that you could give the suicide bomb to get the suicide bomb?
How are people handwaving that
What a nice rolefish. Chicks head targeted Doggo, I targeted Varsoon. Do you honestly think we'd be like "oh yeah we gave scum a bomb." Yeah pretty sure that's not something you'd believe as town thus you are scum.
so one of your inventions targets a hydra and the other targets a head?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

better than not doing anything with my vote while I wait for kmd and meta
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

who was starting to scumread me before the wall?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nope
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

bbl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

idiocy is a common trait
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

check the bans page ali :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are gonna play minesweeper!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, fuck you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

my reaction to you is because you're a fucking idiot and this site is stupid and idek what wagon you're talking about but fire is obv town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm leaving bye
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1726, Illy Pump wrote:Right before RC gladiated Doggo: (GuyinFreezer, Lilly, White Fire, Maki, Beeboy) Admittedly maki is in my leftovers pile, but they hop on Doggo right after, so it could be aight.
you want me to sideye people for voting me when the only other option is the most obv town slot in the game?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1727, Illy Pump wrote:I find your whole, "He vigged a
good
player" and discrediting the inherent townieness of a nightskip that allows for a normal day of mafia are agenda-y too.
there is no inherent townineess for no day actions when town has a gladiator and a day vig that ends day

you did vig a good player who was null rather than your top scumread because lol 6 minutes, and it was after he fosd you in a pt so ? maybe it's just you and self meta but I think you're just awful town on tone and it's squid nc
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

squid posting would be gr8 frog posting to squid would also be gr8
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I need to talk to kmd since I asked him to play this game and subbing wouldn't be fair
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't really have time to talk I have a massive headache and am going to work soon

I don't remember what head was talking but all of that talk the other day, and the actions yes mainly the grab for towncred and again the suicide bomb stuff
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1588, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Really funky readslist for you, Eddie

Objectively town:
Firebringer
Beeboy

Probably town and maybe belongs in the above category but having real difficulty getting past the Titus murder:
RadiantCowbells and Yume | Lily and James

Need to reread that micro where you pocketed me but I'm thinking town:
Eddie Cane and Kmd4390 | The Other Guys

Want them to be town for the same reason I self voted earlier and kinda think they're town but if I'm wrong about a townread it's most likely to be this one:
Maki Harukawa

Needs to post:
Fro99er and Boonskiies | Self Meta

Basically PoE and maybe a bit of scummyness by play?:
Smocaine and Kokichi Oma | Illy Pump
Chickadee and Nero Cain | Nerd Complex

-jj
expand!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what is the difference between scum jj and town jj? i know how jj does things, i dont know if that is exclusive to town you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wish mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme luck at work interview day
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think you overestimate how well I know you mate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

bad jj maki no reflexive poisoner
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

something something where are you kmd
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1783, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 1770, Eddie Cane wrote:bad jj maki no reflexive poisoner
Can you contribute more to this mechanical discussion than this second-hand misrep, Eddie
i was under the impression thats what you said ?

what exactly do you want me to contribute i dont get what youre talking about or why maki out of all people is the poisoner or what basis there is for chara being poisoned in the first place and "died after x" as opposed to every poisoner i've played with where the poisoned person is informed if the thread isn't and/or they die at the end of the day phase
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm going to check something and get back to you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

an arsonist typically goes through doctor protection, what if they were doused and the arsonist can ignite during the day?

however, if we believe NC, yea poisoning is more likely. i just clicked into what you were getting at and confirmed some pt stuff. i dont believe maki is likely to be the poisoner though if it is poisoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

what do you think of arso theory? unviable?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1796, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Half the point of the role is in choosing when to ignite and if you can just ignite every day immediately following a douse at night then what's the point in making it an arso?
a vig that goes through docs and shtuff?

yea poisoner is probs more likely
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

where are you going with this though

and gn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm fine with mass claim
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

frogskies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yup

in other news i played 2 games of minesweeper and got bored lul
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i didnt say i didnt win in those 2 games!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

fun FACT: when i was away for work last year for like 2 weeks my hotel had wifi too shit for my laptop to connect so i played like a lot of solitaire and minesweeper
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

presented to you by Eddie's Fun Facts. Subscribe to see cool new exciting facts daily!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

their role is another neighbourizer type, i don't think it could be on a scum team with doggo ignoring play
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i'll let them answer if they want to, but Chara was and at least 1 other living player
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't mind it, but i also don't mind jj's. PoE is getting hard at this point
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1830, The Other Guys wrote:do a reads thing
In post 1841, Illy Pump wrote:So boring dude
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

shut up and dance with me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: nc
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

don't set yourself up as a pairing with rondo dumbass 9
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've had pump as town for a while now and regardless due to my role I wouldn't have ever entertained lynching that slot today most likely. I'll talk more tomorrow, but I called him a dumbass not you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1874, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1855, Nero Cain wrote:Illy, how do you feel about Reasonably Affectionate and The Other Guys?
To accept they are scum is to accept that RC v Eddie Cane > RC v Chairman Doggo was all scum theater. Do you see that as likely? I think it's more likely the other guys is scum with RC's slot being bad!town. inb4 "wel he gladiated scum". The Titus day ending kill was so horribly anti town and his excuse was complete shit. However, Eddie Cane thinking my lie was worse and more insistent than RC's is objectively false. I don't really care that he says he thinks we're town now. He was lying or spinning things to explain away a flaw in his reads earlier. In addition, all of kmd's posts have been underwhelming.
RC didn't lie about shit buddy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1875, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1867, Eddie Cane wrote:don't set yourself up as a pairing with rondo dumbass 9
But I wanna be rando dumbass numbers 1-8 :good:
lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1881, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:RC lied about plenty of shit
WHAT shit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

uncalling for.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is scum nero u can hammer it whenever
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1822, Eddie Cane wrote:presented to you by Eddie's Fun Facts. Subscribe to see cool new exciting facts daily!
Eddie's edciting fact of the day: two of Eddie's best town games, :X mafia and Yet Another uPick, both featured gigabyteTroubidar and Vedith. Both also featured town!vedith death tunnelling another townie, ignoring Eddie completely, and actively obstructing the wincon. Said town!vedith was not a part of pushing any of the 4 scum lynches pushed by Eddie NOR the one pushed by Cheetory.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

demonstratedly not reading the thread v2. word fam
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea it didn't copy right :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol no. I'm saying that you assuming that my reads have to be from scum as opposed to just bad reads is a leap in logic.
having awful reads is always a scum tell
lol @ buddying up to a player so they don't vote you.
lol @ not being able to read my posts and see that for yourself. lol @ saying its buddying for speaking to my friend in a friendly manner as opposed to speaking to a jackass in a jackassy manner.

maybe he's not reading the game b/c he's scum?
go fuck yourself for trying to use him having personal issues as a reason to mislynch us. irrelevant, but KMD is better than you 20 fold, if we were scum i would be the one lurking out for ~redacted~.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't think there's a point in continuing this discussion because i'm comfortable you're town but let me know if you want to i can reply
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

how are you chicka
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

not bad, on break rn. the ush.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

there's only a day left til dl, don't intend to move my vote
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

thats the only post from boon i think

youll get to see the hood for yourself after tonight
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol i'm addicted to minesweeper now fuck me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1669, Self Meta wrote:I got prodded. Will post tomorrow.

-Boonie Toonie
this and the PT one is it I think?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

please don't laugh at me when we see it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1999, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1746, Self Meta wrote:Why are we a town read for you? We’ve both been inactive.
this and onward in the iso is boon. @ Eddie. What were you getting at by pointing out that boon hadn't been posting?
waiiiit

so frog hasn't actually posted? like, other than 1687/88?

i was just musing at you saying it was their worst post because i thought it was their only post but this makes more sense
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1751, Self Meta wrote:
In post 1748, Illy Pump wrote:The interaction from #1689 to #1694 looks genuine and feels like you had a good reason to out that. I've also seen town frog and Flavor Leaf flake out hardcore until endgame which is quite the contrast from that Screenplay Mini game which ended recently (wrt Flavor Leaf).
Hmm, Froggy was town there, and I was scum inactive for the most part. Interesting.

-Boonie
boon was here right after though, and i know boon and rc do not have a good history. i dont know if frogger and rc have any relationship. they should clarify!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

who didn't notice the switch in o.o
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2025, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 2021, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 2019, Illy Pump wrote:Scum should give town with bad reads the suicide bomb to maximize town deaths.
Except that it's a dayvig which could cause surprise game end?
Eh probably not, but now that I'm thinking of it, they could arm up to make lynches on them not total losses.
and the fact it only suicide 1 head so it can endgame, and the fact doggo is an easy as fuck read as much as I love both heads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2031, Illy Pump wrote:Eddie, does scum doggo or doggo in general has to hood you, in your honest opinion?
I don't think scum doggo hoods me ever. I also don't think scum doggo plans on endgaming with me itg. he has virtually never fooled me. I had him as scum in the hood from very early he's like not good
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

gonna drive home from work I'll be back to claim in an hour if needed
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

rl ncs judcmm read their fucking postsfthdiwo idn't rten ready to prdjwi rell
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

claiming both the gif and Kokichi kills
at work rn more later
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll give an articulate reply from my computer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

are you strongman?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i think this was townsided honestly. gonna seperate unrelated thoughts by line breaks

town had a lot of really fuckin strong roles

my role was quite good, but our partner's roles were both eh and not really claimable. we also didn't have a real roleblocker, nor a real redirector.

baiting RC onto doggo or whatever you think happened wasn't a thing. i could govern the lynch and if he had dayvigged us (we didn't know how that worked) i was bulletproof and i docced kmd so it would've been even funnier. doggo was just scumread by RC and Elli hydrae and that's how that happened. i naturally would have scumread them so i was forced to as scum, i don't lie about reads like that.
In post 2087, Maki Harukawa wrote:I can't tell if Eddie and me just had a silent understanding that we were both not town or we were trying to pocket each other
but I knew
I always knew LOL
100%. i killed elli chara partially for you <3 like i didn't think you knew beeboy but i was p sure you knew i wasn't town
In post 2085, Katyusha wrote:
In post 2083, Shiro wrote:WE WERENT A REVIVER >.<
We didn’t know who it was lol
i personally didn't think there was a full reviver. a stumper or partner revival or something was way more likely to me.

yesterday was never really a threat, i was going to govern my lynch and assert nonlynchable if it happened. then i would've been killproof with kmd and beeboy was a global townread so we were still in good shape, lynching nc was just better. realistically, i didn't think my lynch was ever gonna happen because sm / maki / bee were obviously never gonna vote it.

i would have rathered scum power be more evenly distributed, though at least i got the good role.

this is all me and not the scum team as a whole talking, this post as a whole if that's not obvious. kmd really wasn't there, and it was annoying because this game was not as enjoyable as the last one at all (get off rat).

RC was not a threat to our team role or play wise. as you can see, he killed titus for us. if he lynched one of us when we weren't bussing i could lolgovernor it. we would not vote him and allow him to dayvig us but i had a cycle doc that worked in the day too. we did not need to night kill him until we got to the point in the game where he was the only unlynchable slot. i permawatched pump because i knew we wouldnt kill them and they were not an early mislynch target. gamma raptor was my choice because it was unlynchable. elli chara was my day vig, discussed by us in discord i think we all leaned towards it. can't speak for giga but I wanted to bomb fire because global townread that was probably a more threatening role than rc.

jj, thought you'd appreciate that your bomb win gave town the only chance they had - kmd was being docced by me and your kill would have failed otherwise giving me a day motivate and all of kmd's extra night actions. those hours were worth it. also, u a real one telling dumbasses not to scumread me for nai things because its true despite the fact i was scum. i wasn't lying, i dont think i have the experience with you to read you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

gg all
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2121, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2111, Eddie Cane wrote:i think this was townsided honestly. gonna seperate unrelated thoughts by line breaks

town had a lot of really fuck
I don’t think anyone is arguing it’s Town or scum sided.

When a game is such a fricking clusterfuck of shit. I don’t think anything really works. It’s just like throwing a cement block in the water and hoping it floats
ya uh

i kept seeing the flips and i was like what the fuck why is every role broken this is like the poster for role madness

i still think this would have been way more enjoyable if someone not-rc got that role or if that role didn't exist
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol this

didnt hit 100 pages
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i just deleted our scum discord so i cant get logs maki but uh

i asked beeboy to be on for when i got on my comp so i could ask him about scum claiming to you OR faking a guilty and mislynchign you if he didn't like that

why didnt YOU claim 3rd party i even killed kokichi to ensure nobody else would visit so itd be a wholesome environment
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2156, Maki Harukawa wrote:LIKE IF THE HOOD WAS JUST ME AND EDDIE
I was 100% claiming to him
i did the dirty work of killing rcdra too -_-

tsk tsk DUNn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i was trying really hard to make it look like self meta was my partner cause i knew beeboy would need that mislynch if it came down to it, soooo yay me apparently
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2187, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 2172, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2156, Maki Harukawa wrote:LIKE IF THE HOOD WAS JUST ME AND EDDIE
I was 100% claiming to him
i did the dirty work of killing rcdra too -_-

tsk tsk DUNn
I KILLED RC LAST NIGHT FOR YOU TOO BABY
LMAO DID WE BOTH KILL THAT HYDRA
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are officially friends after this game maki <3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2203, jjh927 wrote:Wow

Good job for actually completing a board then Eddie because everyone else is unable to play minesweeper
i was happy with 440, ck was bragging to us in the scum discord about how easy it is lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2210, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wait eddie did you kill Chara because eli said he sus'd me in the hood
partly

it was between fire and elli i wanted elli idr who was pushing fire and when he said that i shot it. we had to vig quickly cause we thought there was a chance rc's role would just end the day before we could use it a second time
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

boon and frog would have done you over me regardless
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

was squid literally only hydra who uses night actions well
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I voted for the beeboy one but I thought it was drawn by elli
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

did you guys know this is ellibereths first town loss

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”