Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 948, EldritchAbomination wrote:Apparently 10 jackasses didn't log into this account and check the thread since Ginngie's post 21 hours ago.

VOTE: Infinite Canine

Completely inconsistent view of the gamestate, is very clearly hiding a policy lynch behind BS reasoning. The policy lynch is fine, I would policy lynch over half the players in this hydra, let alone the hydra itself. But going on to argue that "no town player" would do this, while ignoring the content that the serious heads have provided, is ludicrous.

And yeah loyal vigs not shooting tonight is horrible. Shooting confirms their roles and gives us the potential for soft guilties.

I can't believe I'm about to take this seriously but I'm bored as fuck so Imma go ISO a couple people and get back to this.

~Not_Mafia
I’m not saying Not_Mafia tell but I haven’t ever seen him be content rich as scum

So >_>
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

Vote on Infinite Canine for hammer waiting

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 am

Post by EldritchAbomination »

Aneninen: Can be town I guess. Didn't jump onto the hydra wagon when he had the opportunity to.

Assembler: Needs to be royally, loyally, vigged. Mod is never replacing him.

Ginngie: Fuck trying to read this.

Infinite Canine: Show this hydra the power of democracy. Hydrae should be policy lynched on the spot.

Momrangal: Feels town, which might mean she's scum :( . Will give genuine read if I'm actually still alive somehow.

mutantdevle: Reading this ISO takes too much effort, so null.

northsidegal: Probably town but I'll get a better read on this as the day goes on.

RedFlavor: Pretty damn sure this is town. I've seen him as scum.

schadd: Hasn't town spewed yet, which is concerning. Play feels different from what I know of his towngame. Normally this is where I'd say "scumlean pending meta review" but fuck efforting in this game.

Paradox: Is doing nothing to push either wincon. Idk town I guess.

Varsoon: Shaded people for "setting a troll garbage precedent", proceeds to fluff over half his ISO and comes back to the thread still doing nothing. Strong hypocritelean.

Vaxkiller: Gutreading town.

More-town-than-null-pool: Aneninen, NSG, Red, Paradox, Vaxkiller

Can get lynched: Infinite Canine, Varsoon, schadd

Can get vigged: Assembler, Marangal (policyvig for creating the hydra trend), Ginngie (lategame liability due to having consistently bad reads yet completely wholeheartedly believing in them), EldritchAbomination (because vigging us is the only way for us to not win by jesterlynch)

~ Not_Mafia
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 am

In post 948, EldritchAbomination wrote:is very clearly hiding a policy lynch behind BS reasoning.
I'm one of the players who's tried to play this game seriously by providing reads and a read progression, but since you've dismissed our efforts as "LOL NOTHING BUT TROLLING = SCUMMY" - to be fair, some of that
has
merit - I gave up since you're not listening. Or paying attention.

Later~

Love

Ghost
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’ve axtually being doing a lot better winning games thank you very much

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:30 am

@Infinite Canine

obnoxiously large and in charge so grabs your attention and you actually read it. Instead of, oh I don't know, skimming it. Or better yet, not reading it

In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:Why don't ya'll just ask the mod to re-send your role pm to clear up this confusion so ya'll can even have a hope of being productive and not simply being a wifom machine.
See.

It's stuff like this :up: that proves that you're not reading our posts and have serious conf!bias by believing that everything we say is a troll post.
In post 905, EldritchAbomination wrote:
I think a few of us have been privately informed of yet another role, for either trolling or strategic reasons.
If you'd read our posts, you'd seen this. :up: :up: :up: :up:
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:41 am

In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:The hydra is litterally posting nothings to confuse the town. And is activily doing such. No town player would do that.
If you actually believe this... Why aren't you reading Varsoon as scum, or Assemble, or any of the other low content players?

It honestly sounds like you're just making shit up and throwing it at a wall, waiting to see if it sticks or not.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 am

IIRC Current Wagons

Eldritch - 3 votes: IC, Varsoon, and Ginngie

IC - 2 votes: RedFlavor, Anen (Pigeon), Eldritch Abomination

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!
Place your bets!

In post 334, mastina wrote:
<<< Alright, D1 now officially starts. Nobody's voting.
Deadline: (expired on 2018-03-18 00:32:35). >>>
In post 0, mastina wrote:[*]If no majority exists at deadline, plurality lynching is in effect.
[*]If there is a tie, the lynch will be randomly decided.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Momrangal »

Hmmm..

Hmmm...

I think I can buy the IC scum read, and IMO is actually A better lynch than superhydra who I think is town
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Momrangal »

That we the purple stunt is clearly scum-ATE but I'm overlooking it because it very much warmed up my cold cold heart.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 883, northsidegal wrote:
In post 702, Momrangal wrote:I mean, I don't know about million person but I know cool dog is around.

Also like, I'm still talking about this game and not in general.

Its still exception to the norm so yeah

Pedit: oh hey
if you know that cooldog is around but not posting, what do you make of that?

what's your read on him now? you liked red's vote – what do you make of the most recent interaction with eldrich?
Bad pings overall and I would hope that he wasn't blatantly actively lurking. I do buy the fact that he's busy, but I take issue with the fact that he says lurkers=scum and is generally just pushing bad and fallacious arguments on a slot that's probably easy to lynch and make an argument against.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Infinite Canine: Show this hydra the power of democracy. Hydrae should be policy lynched on the spot.
Aren't you a hydra?
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Infinite Canine »

Sorry that was me. This is my first time being a hydra and I'm not used to it.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

I never would have that that was you

Thank you for warning us

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:22 am

Fantastic.

More cherry picking. I hope you're going to bake a pie with them.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 897, EldritchAbomination wrote:
By the way, am I unable to comprehend this post or have you just scum claimed?

You comprehend the post just fine.
That was just as funny as grey cabinet.
In post 902, EldritchAbomination wrote:TGP and Red claimed Loyal Vigilante. TGP claimed first. Red second.
In post 907, EldritchAbomination wrote:Varsoon indirectly claimed Day Vig and took a shot at us.
Vaxkiller claimed to be Hydra buster. Which is exactly what it says on the tin.
Pigeon fake claimed Day Vig.
Useful summary.
I counterclaim the last one.
In post 920, northsidegal wrote:it was more meant to be about momrangal than you, but okay.
This came two minutes after InfiniteCanine quoted him. For your information.
In post 921, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Yeah I don't think that's a good idea. Mafia roleblocker if it exists could create false positives.
Speculations about a PR which may be fake. La wow.
In post 922, Vaxkiller wrote:Who we lynching?
Either bad-town or troll-scum.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 965, Aneninen wrote:This came two minutes after InfiniteCanine quoted him. For your information.
???
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 926, Vaxkiller wrote:I like the people voting the hydra better.
But I want a fun game with lots of poopy posts to read.
Conflicted.
I'm not fun.
You're scum I think.

By the way, isn't there a wagon in InfiniteCanine too?
In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:see how can this not come from scum? Even in a troll condition like this game, why would you actively play against your win condition like this? Why don't ya'll just ask the mod to re-send your role pm to clear up this confusion so ya'll can even have a hope of being productive and not simply being a wifom machine.
This would be worth something if it weren't about the Superhydra.
But here's an idea. What sort of coffee-maker have you got?
In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:Wanting "poppy" posts is something scum, not town want.
Hm. I didn't like that one from Vaxkiller either.
In post 945, Aneninen wrote:Preemptive prod dodge.
And I have a Parallel Activity scumtell on myself.
This is scum too.
In post 949, Ginngie wrote:I mean a lot of your argument regarding that honestly is just taking something at face value and everything is black and white

“Either you play strictly like this or you’re scum”
And you're scumreading me because of...?

The Hydra's readlist in seems to be okay. Why is Vaxkiller town? Why is Paradox town?

Also
Spoiler:
In post 957, EldritchAbomination wrote: Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!
Place your bets!

Can you tell me where I can find those videos? I loved them! By the way, I vote for waving-dancing horse.

In post 966, northsidegal wrote:
In post 965, Aneninen wrote:This came two minutes after InfiniteCanine quoted him. For your information.
???
Time tags. You were quoted and you were here in 2 minutes.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 967, Aneninen wrote:And you're scumreading me because of...?
love

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 am

In post 967, Aneninen wrote:Why is Vaxkiller town? Why is Paradox town?
Don't know. I'll pop this in the Hydra OT and see if I can get Not_Mafia to answer it.
In post 967, Aneninen wrote:you tell me where I can find those videos? I loved them! By the way, I vote for waving-dancing horse.
It's a GIF actually.

I google image'd "horse race gif" and looked for the derpiest one.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

Having trouble getting into this game.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

Infinite Canine can be scum, I guess.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

In post 959, Momrangal wrote:That we the purple stunt is clearly scum-ATE but I'm overlooking it because it very much warmed up my cold cold heart.
This pings me.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

In post 948, EldritchAbomination wrote:Apparently 10 jackasses didn't log into this account and check the thread since Ginngie's post 21 hours ago.
Love it when people start complaining about my activity when I'm busy.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:35 am

Not really seeing any attractive wagons. Can we get a vote count?

- Creature

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”