Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3680 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Radja »

rabble
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3719 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3689, Bulbazak wrote:I'm mulling something over in my head right now, and I want someone with UCV experience to tell me if he's a clinical player or not. This is important. Thank you.
Shea want you to clarify what you mean by "clinical player". He has some UCV experience.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3721 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Radja »

All that's left in my lynchpool is DV and Bins so I'm wondering if I can be wrong about one of them. If someone can tell me why either of them is town, I'd love to hear it.

Pedit - why?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3733 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3722, Bins wrote:because town should have what?
two more PRs?
that's two people i dont have to worry about
I don't see how that's a good reason to out them now. Why today when we're NOT at lylo?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3734 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3732, Bins wrote:ok

i think im at radja and i dont know who his partner is but i dont really wanna work it out also so meh
lol what? Reasons? You keep flip flopping on me. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3736 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3726, Bulbazak wrote:This is why I town read Bins:

17 Kilos

That's a Bins scum game. Compare it to this one. If you still think she's scum, give me a good reason why, because I'm not seeing it.
I don't work with meta from games I was not a part of. Also Shea mentioned that game to me before and said the same. I don't want to clear Bins because of that.
I'm townreading everyone but DV and Bins so I don't really see who else would be scum.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3775 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Radja »

Seriously Bins can be scum just for that last post alone. She's just flip flopping on reads when it's convenient.

I'm fine getting lynched today if you're lynching Bins/DV the next 2 days.

I won't be around much today I'm afraid.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3823 (isolation #207) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3821, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3723, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3719, Radja wrote:
In post 3689, Bulbazak wrote:I'm mulling something over in my head right now, and I want someone with UCV experience to tell me if he's a clinical player or not. This is important. Thank you.
Shea want you to clarify what you mean by "clinical player". He has some UCV experience.
I'm wondering at how he'd express level of certainty. Is he word focused or number focused? Absolute certainty or never? Expressed as "mostly certainty" or via a percentage?

I hope that helps.
Radja, I'd like an answer whenever you get back.
sorry busy week... Haven't been too focused on this I'm afraid. The chocolate business is busy with Easter on the horizon. Anyway Shea had already answered this quite a while ago but I missed it.

Paraphrasing Shea:
Shea believes town UCV is both very reckless and also tentative. He gets suspicious about the littlest things, which Shea thought he did because he wasn't very sure what he should be suspicious of. He isn't word or number focused, he actually doesn't seem very focused at all. The suspicions he expresses seem very random without much regard about the consequences of expressing them.

link to game Shea played with UCV: here
Shea points at post 68 until the end of the page. It's a pretty good indication of how Shea thinks UCV plays mafia.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3824 (isolation #208) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Radja »

Questions from cheet to everyone still in the game:

- State any reasons why you think Arch is town.
- State any reasons why you think I'm scum.

That is all. No big cases needed, just a a little explanation will do
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3832 (isolation #209) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3829, Bins wrote:- u know why I think ur scum
I'd like to hear it anyway.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3833 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Radja »

I've hardly had any sleep so
V/LA until tomorrow
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3846 (isolation #211) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Radja »

DV, what was it that you wanted to ask me? I'm having a really busy weekend. But I'll see if I can find time to get to your question
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3852 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3848, DeasVail wrote:was interested in how confident you are in your read of me.
I was really confident in my chesskid read. Your input has been pretty good but I know you're charismatic enough to pull something like that off as scum. So because of POE I'd say I'm pretty confident about that. My lynchpool was you/xyzzy/Bins and xyzzy was town so not much room left, is there?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3854 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Radja »

VOTE: DV

Sure thing
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3885 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Radja »

Bins opposing a DV lynch even though she is scumreading him.

DV with a questionable claim.

I'm good with my DV-Bins scumteam.

I'm VT. I want this massclaim to happen now so I can feel better about DV's fakeclaim.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3899 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Radja »

omg if you guys are lynching me and Archwing to lose the game I'm going to be pissed off.

Bins, if I flip town, I want your word that you're lynching DV tomorrow.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3901 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Radja »

My teammates left me some notes:

Shea wants to know from Bins why implosion is concerned with the balance of the setup not being accounted for by massclaiming. He just got out of the game where the town power roles didn't claim during massclaim. He thinks this is incredibly disingenuous. Shea thinks you're either confbiasing really hard or you're scum. But he especially has a hard time believing implosion's comments.

Cheet says thanks for gamethrowing. That's what he thinks the gamestate is in right now. He's ready for me to be mislynched and rage about how dumb town was postgame. He think Bins might be town but dunk might be scum. He doesn't necessarily believe DV's claim, but he thinks DV is town unless someone else claims something. Fruit Vendor and tracker isn't balanced.

So back to my thoughts: Do whatever the hell you want.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3917 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3902, Bins wrote:ah, i hope you can understand and don’t take this personally, cheet & shea

also shea did you see how annoyed it made implo that the power roles didn’t claim
Teammate reply:

we ARE taking it personally, because we think we're clearly town. Shea did see how pissed implosion was about the PRS not claiming but that's completely irrelevant to our point that implosion doesn't know not claiming is a possibilty.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3918 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3911, DeasVail wrote: Radja, I'm going to have to force the issue and say that I find the distance you are keeping from me concerning. Saying I'm charasmatic and could easily fool you makes sense to some degree, but the me that you know from Survivor is not especially cutthroat or devious, so I'm still surprised that you would almost dismiss me as being scum without there really being any evidence of you questioning that.
DV, the fact of the matter is that this isn't Survivor. I actually do think you have a history of being devious there though? But that's not really the point. In Survivor I trusted you because there aren't any alignments being distributed before the game starts. In this game, it's a completely different story. It's not because I WANT to work with you because you're likable and stuff that I SHOULD because I do think that you're fully capable of trying to get me to townread you. In fact, if you had started the game, there's a big chance it would have worked.

On another note, I realized lynching the only claimed PR is a terrible idea so I'm going to

VOTE: Bins

My teammates would like me to vote Dunk, but I'm not really a big fan of that.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3919 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3915, Bins wrote:also radjas team is 100000000000% capable of overfaking reads and tryharding as scum to win team mafia and the effort from his team honestly seems overforced to me

like sorry but all my team has been doing is memeing
lol, you're joking right. Do you really believe if we wanted to win team mafia that they would have given me the scum PM? Holy shit.
Did you actually read any of the other games at all? All my team has been doing is memeing? Really? There's no existing words to describe just how terrible that comment is, so I'll name it shpazzy. Your comment is shpazzy. I encourage everyone to start using this word from now on until it gets into the dictionary.

shpazzy: so terrible that terrible isn't a terrible enough word for it
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3920 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Radja »

@Bins: Cheet wants you to dig up your best scumgame ever and link us to it.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3921 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Radja »

Seriously though, if anyone else brings up me overjustifying the hammer as a point against me again, I'm going to go insane. I was FORCED to justify it by MathDino, for the one millionth time. omfg
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3922 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3919, Radja wrote:
In post 3915, Bins wrote:also radjas team is 100000000000% capable of overfaking reads and tryharding as scum to win team mafia and the effort from his team honestly seems overforced to me

like sorry but all my team has been doing is memeing
lol, you're joking right. Do you really believe if we wanted to win team mafia that they would have given me the scum PM? Holy shit.
Did you actually read any of the other games at all? All my team has been doing is memeing? Really? There's no existing words to describe just how terrible that comment is, so I'll name it shpazzy. Your comment is shpazzy. I encourage everyone to start using this word from now on until it gets into the dictionary.

shpazzy: so terrible that terrible isn't a terrible enough word for it
Okay it was pointed out to me that you were talking about your own team. That was pretty shpazzy of me.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3933 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3923, Bins wrote:lmfao idk what my best scumgame ever is

so freaked and defensive wowow
lol what. Just give me a scumgame where you thought you played well. It's not like you haven't been asked to link to a scumgame before, right?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3934 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3925, Bins wrote:
In post 3919, Radja wrote:lol, you're joking right. Do you really believe if we wanted to win team mafia that they would have given me the scum PM? Holy shit.
i know why reck didn’t take a scum role PM
because he would have been easily lynched for meta reasons of being good at scumon your team

that’s such a BS reason

and i know math was nagging you
math was nagging everyone all game
you appeasing just mathdino over nothing at the time was meh meh meh

so defensive
Yeah, like LLD was easily lynched LOL, stop with the BS already.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3935 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Radja »

ah well, at least I won't be around for LYLO. Good luck with that.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3937 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Radja »

you're saying Reck would be an easy lynch which is BS
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3940 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Radja »

Posting one last thing from Cheet before signing out:

Bins, Cheet started thinking you were scum by looking at Kidney Mafia. He remembered that your scumgame there wasn't as weak as people have been saying here. Cheet went looking for it exactly because you refused to link us to a game: Kidney Mafia

I I get lynched, I'd like those remaining to read this game and think long and hard about whether this game is outside of Bins's scum range.
Additionally, Dunk's vote on me is really shit and he deserves to be looked at.

Now just hammer me. I don't want to be the mislynch target at lylo.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3941 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3939, Bins wrote: also am i gamethrowinf or am i scum lol
yes
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3959 (isolation #229) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Radja »

yeah I'm not lynching Archwing.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3962 (isolation #230) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Radja »

Hey, if you want to get me lynched, you're going to have to work for it. Try pulling this wagon some more so you'll definitely get lynched tomorrow.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3964 (isolation #231) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Radja »

you're going to be disappointed
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3965 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Radja »

My entire team now seems to agree Bins is scum. Remember this for Day 5.
Read my earlier post about Bins and read the game Cheet linked.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3966 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Radja »

Bins-DV.

Look at how Bins avoided the DV wagon at all costs today, despite scumreading him. Lynch me today but look at my posts tomorrow.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3975 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by Radja »

I looked up the game I played with scum-Bins: it's right here.
I got mislynched on the final day there(I was Chiaotzu). I'd really prefer to not have that happen again. Her teammate implosion was scum with her that game, so they both know perfectly well that I'm very lynchable.

If you're conflicted about me, lynch me today. I don't want to be the LYLO mislynch target.
If you're not conflicted about me, lynch Bins.

It's really that easy. I'm not moving my vote today.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3978 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Radja »

Remember what I said.

I'll only forgive you if you're scum DV
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3980 (isolation #236) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Radja »

You're wrong and you're scum.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3982 (isolation #237) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Radja »

Everything you've done the past day disproves that. I hope town is smart enough to see it

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”