(2): Gamma Emerald, Cedrick

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: Searching for a replacement for brassherald
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 716, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is that so many for you?
Idk it just does.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 715, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 711, Cedrick wrote:
In post 707, Ausuka wrote:
In post 702, Cedrick wrote:
In post 697, Ausuka wrote:I don't really get the Havo votes on page 25. On that page I can only see playstyle-related things.
you don't understand the process of pressuring somebody?
I was under the impression the votes were because Havo was being scummy? I mean even if it's pressure you still pressure the person you think is scummy right?
Well yeah. Havo is kind of scummy. Hence the need to pressure him. I question anyone who is able to town read him cause I don’t see much town AI stuf
Same goes for chumba and Katherine.
Lmao. Mumble. Mumble and Katherine. (I play on my phone a ton and autocorrect tends to remember players names that I've typed quite a bit. No offense intended. I'm sure the "umb" is what caused this)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 718, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 10, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: katherine
Too many already.
btw I'm super excited about this playerlist
In post 157, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think there's enough reason to scum read mumble. I do appreciate activity but I feel like you're definitely trying to take control of the game and I also don't like how you pointed out you could be aggressive as scum also.
In post 81, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble
VOTE: Tchill
Kinda crazy that gamma opened up with a vote on Katherine and the two times he voted me was for pushing either Katherine or mumble...
@gamma you didn't want to comment on this?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Creature »

Meh, sorta skeptical doing Havo because he said he had bad day 1s.
Sigh
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 719, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 717, Cedrick wrote:
In post 714, Tchill13 wrote:It is factually correct that if you vote someone then you believe those you are not voting are more town than the person you are voting.
I don’t agree that’s factually correct at all considering my highest scum read remains kts
This means nothing if your vote isn't there. Actions speak louder than words.
It doesn’t have to mean anything to you. You can’t take an opinion (which I don’t even think you believe it) and pass it off as a fact.

If that was a fact you’d be encouraging tunneling. You want me to move off you and tunnel kts. No townie would want another to tunnel especially with self preservation as the motive.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Let's agree to disagree. I don't even want to mention the "T" word.

I feel pretty good about implosion atm. I think he's town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Havo »

In post 711, Cedrick wrote:
In post 707, Ausuka wrote:
In post 702, Cedrick wrote:
In post 697, Ausuka wrote:I don't really get the Havo votes on page 25. On that page I can only see playstyle-related things.
you don't understand the process of pressuring somebody?
I was under the impression the votes were because Havo was being scummy? I mean even if it's pressure you still pressure the person you think is scummy right?
Well yeah. Havo is kind of scummy. Hence the need to pressure him. I question anyone who is able to town read him cause I don’t see much town AI stuf
“Kind of scummy”. Care to elaborate on what you see from me that’s kind of scummy?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Havo »

In post 729, Creature wrote:Meh, sorta skeptical doing Havo because he said he had bad day 1s.
Ah yes, gotta love Day 1s.

Here we have another typical Day 1on MS to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 331, Luca Blight wrote:Tchill's reactions have actually been pretty transparently townie, so I'm flipping my read on that one.

Also getting decent townreads on Havo and Creature. Lighter townreads on Cedrick, Implosion and Ausuka. Brass and Gamma seem Ok too. I will probably explain these in a bit.

KTS is someone who will be hard for me to trust after the last game I played with him - he played very similar as scum, being overly-confident in his reads early on and generally looking to dominate proceedings. That whole playstyle rubs me the wrong way to be honest, but I have him as null for the time being.

I still don't like Maria, but Katherine seems a decent bet.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Katherine
Luca what do you think about his 180 in play style. He's very passive now and seems to be just going along atm. He's gotten away from his strong stances and has even began to naked vote people. Specifically his havo vote. Do you have any thoughts?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Tchill13 »

After iso's so far. (About halfway done)

Luca and implosion are strong TR's.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 173, MariaR wrote:Gamma's prob town
In post 187, MariaR wrote:Only issue with Ausuka scum is it somewhat points to Tchii scum and ehhh on that.
In post 296, MariaR wrote:
In post 245, Killthestory wrote:looking for a deepwolf i'd say it could be maria as a likely candidate for it. luca i dont think so, and no one else looks like theyre trying to deepwolf. pr0bably just gonna keep maria on a leash the entire game lol.

gonna read up on tchill and make my final judgement on the dude.
Welcome to the town block
Also you're not wrong.
In post 297, MariaR wrote:I think KTS "how many mafia are there" dumbtell was legit
As I was keeping up with the game I TR'd Maria but these are a few if her posts from her iso I disagree with.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 384, Havo wrote:As much as I hated to see that long wall post from KTS, I’m starting to come around to more of a town read on his slot.
And I think Katherine is more likely town now that she has posted more.

Really hate Mumbles vote park, I could easily vote there for today.

I still get a weird feeling from Maria for some reason but not sure it’s AI.

The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say.
In post 385, Havo wrote:VOTE: implosion

I think this is good for now.
I'm failing to see how implosion is scummier than KTS atm. Of course this is after KTS has changed his style of play and is now way more passive. Given that information do you still think KTS is more likely to be town than implosion? Atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 285, Havo wrote:Very early Day 1 reads for me -

Katherine - Null
Tchill - Lean Town, familiarity, nothing feels off as of yet
Creature - Null
Ausuka - Towny, makes sense and I like the tone
Gamma - Null I guess, I go back and forth here.
Brass Herald - Very slight town lean here.
Cedrick - Very slight town lean, tone mainly
Mumble - Null, not much to look at
KTS - Leaning Scum here, aggressive scum, false reads maybe
Maria - Town lean here, but a bad gut feeling for some reason
Luca - Null, not a fan of his tunnel vision early
Implosion - Null, slight town maybe

VOTE: KTS
In post 384, Havo wrote:As much as I hated to see that long wall post from KTS, I’m starting to come around to more of a town read on his slot.

The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say.

You had a handful of other nulls and you picked implosion to move to. You claim it was for a lack of what you'd seen him say. You also say you didn't like mmble 's vote park but you seem to have done the same thing with implosion.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 718, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 10, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: katherine
Too many already.
btw I'm super excited about this playerlist
In post 157, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think there's enough reason to scum read mumble. I do appreciate activity but I feel like you're definitely trying to take control of the game and I also don't like how you pointed out you could be aggressive as scum also.
In post 81, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble
VOTE: Tchill
Kinda crazy that gamma opened up with a vote on Katherine and the two times he voted me was for pushing either Katherine or mumble...
Missed this. Kinda silly of you to think I couldn't change my read on Katherine at all. As for the mumble push that was a contradiction that I was voting your for.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 733, Havo wrote:
In post 729, Creature wrote:Meh, sorta skeptical doing Havo because he said he had bad day 1s.

Well I'll send you this as my picks for scum today: implosion, TChill, mumble. If one of those flips scum you have to keep a more open mind for day 1 in the future.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Havo »

In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, Havo wrote:

Well I'll send you this as my picks for scum today: implosion, TChill, mumble. If one of those flips scum you have to keep a more open mind for day 1 in the future.
Well I don’t think that’s a bad list at all.

My mind is completely open right now.

But there’s been heavy resistance to all of those.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 732, Havo wrote:Kind of scummy”. Care to elaborate on what you see from me that’s kind of scummy?
For starters the thing I’ve mentioned about you changing the wording of your disclaimer.

The thing where you seemed to take issue with luca’s “tunneling” because your words say it was for tunneling tchill and not tunneling in general. Your response to me I didn’t really agree with and in looking back he wasn’t even tunneling. As I’m now aware the game has only been on for 3 days and he wasn’t pushing for that long so there was no tunneling.

I also don’t really see anything I’d see as scum hunting. You kind of just exsist and the couple of votes you have failed to have any substance to support them. Your kts vote was basically the stuff I was calling out early game. The implosion vote came after a couple other which looks opportunistic plus you didn’t have any real reasons for it, just you disliked his posts which is vague.

Skimming your iso again, I don’t see anything from you that says omg this is town which is a red flag for me given the game state.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Havo »

In post 737, Tchill13 wrote:

I'm failing to see how implosion is scummier than KTS atm. Of course this is after KTS has changed his style of play and is now way more passive. Given that information do you still think KTS is more likely to be town than implosion? Atm.

I’m not saying Implosion is scummier.

My vote is on Implosion because I wanted to sort that slot. I wanted to see his reaction at L-3, L-2 and maybe even L-1. To get a better read on him. Then if I leaned town I would unvote.

KTS is an enigma to me currently. He came in making a lot of noise and when he starting getting back what he was dishing out he whined and rolled over. I could easily see him flipping scum. And would vote there if I felt like it.

Let me check something.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Killthestory »

"getting back what i dished out" uh ok lol. i dont think ive been mean to anyone this game but cedrick which i apologized for, but you know, you keep doing you, man. be the hero we definitely need.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Havo »

In post 742, Cedrick wrote:
In post 732, Havo wrote:Kind of scummy”. Care to elaborate on what you see from me that’s kind of scummy?
For starters the thing I’ve mentioned about you changing the wording of your disclaimer.

The thing where you seemed to take issue with luca’s “tunneling” because your words say it was for tunneling tchill and not tunneling in general. Your response to me I didn’t really agree with and in looking back he wasn’t even tunneling. As I’m now aware the game has only been on for 3 days and he wasn’t pushing for that long so there was no tunneling.

I also don’t really see anything I’d see as scum hunting. You kind of just exsist and the couple of votes you have failed to have any substance to support them. Your kts vote was basically the stuff I was calling out early game. The implosion vote came after a couple other which looks opportunistic plus you didn’t have any real reasons for it, just you disliked his posts which is vague.

Skimming your iso again, I don’t see anything from you that says omg this is town which is a red flag for me given the game state.
First off I explained the tunnel thing. Everyone else is blowing that out of proportion IMO.
What part of “just noticed and cause for concern” don’t you understand?
I NEVER EVEN voted him for that.

When do I ever scum hunt on Day 1? Oh yeah, last time I tried sorting my Day 1 scum read I was Death tunneled for it. By a player who convinced himself I was lying when I wasn’t. It led to me eventually self hammering as town to resolve the tunnel to give town a chance to win. And funny enough the same guy blew the game in LYLO when he scum read the one guy everybody and their grandmother was hard town reading.

I explained my Implosion vote. Was absolutely no different than your vote on me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Killthestory »

it explains exactly the type of player you are when you consider self hammering helping town.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Killthestory »

oh, there was a mean remark. guess i only got one strike left before i turn from villain to scum of the earth
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Havo »

In post 744, Killthestory wrote:"getting back what i dished out" uh ok lol. i dont think ive been mean to anyone this game but cedrick which i apologized for, but you know, you keep doing you, man. be the hero we definitely need.
You are entitled to your opinion. I respect that. Just calling it like I saw it.
And yes you apologized. Was seriously a stand up move, was nice to see.
I have no issue at all with you.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Cedrick »

Just cause you can explain things or claim you have reasons for things doesn’t mean I am going to agree with ir believe you. That’s what I found scummy. That’s what you asked me for.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”