Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 2.2

[1]
Nero Cain:
BuJaber

[0] Kiana Kaslana:

[0] brassherald:

[1]
Bujaber:
Almost50

[0] Kokichi Oma:

[0] Chara:

:right:
[4]
Gamma Emerald:
Nero Cain, marshy, Titus, Kiana Kaslana

[0] Klazam:

[0] Titus:

[1]
Shaziro:
Chara

[0] ActionDan:

[0] Joey_:

[0] pidgey:

[0] jodaxq:

[1]
almost50:
shaziro

[0] marshy:

[0] ranmaru:

Not Voting
  • brassherald, Kokichi Koma, Klazam, ActionDan, Joey_, pidgey, Jodaxq, ranmaru, Gamma Emerald

Deadline
  • In (expired on 2018-03-27 09:00:00)
  • Tuesday, March 27th @9:00am PST
Mod Notes:
  • With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.
  • Titus is V/LA until Sunday
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2324, Nero Cain wrote:and you
:(
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2174, Venmar wrote:
In post 1848, Chara wrote:
Venmar: i read that as the bodyguard works night 2 onward, but could Elbirn have bodyguarded someone on night 1 and died that way?
No. Elbirn's role would not have protected on Night 1, but would have Night 2 and onwards.

(Votecount on the way)
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma's questions to the mod are fucking weak. He looks like scum that's trying to look busy and he's still scummy A F for his sheeping Bujabers silly d1 logic. Even if it was a hypothetical. (whatever that fucking means.) It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki lynch.

and we are 94 pages in and you have no scumreads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, part of me is tempted to not lynch the watcher claim but I still think he's super scummy. Shaz active lurking and doing more setup spec than scumhunting rubs me the wrong way.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2319, ActionDan wrote:A) No that's a very suboptimal use

B) Gamma claimed to watch Brass and only saw Almost50 visit
A) look at context. was referring to the possibility Elbirn targeted Joey (there isn't one, he would have targeted the IC if he wanted to protect all game. and i would argue it isn't suboptimal)

B) good point.

Shaziro: do you have to be so agreeable to my vote on you despite not agreeing with it? (obviously you don't agree, but.)

pedit: i really didn't know what to make of the religion spec, either. it's a
theory
, but considering i townread Varsoon's approach i don't know how to approach it myself.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2330, Chara wrote:pedit: i really didn't know what to make of the religion spec, either. it's a theory, but considering i townread Varsoon's approach i don't know how to approach it myself.
is this to me?

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Chara »

yes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't really talking about that specific thing but I think if you ISO him you'll find way more posts that speculate on the setup or what the resolutions do and stuff like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2330, Chara wrote:B) good point.
What if he's not a watcher though and wouldn't know?

Why does Gamma watch Brass when he knew Brass would be protected?

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:50 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2330, Chara wrote:B) good point.
What if he's not a watcher though and wouldn't know?

Why does Gamma watch Brass when he knew Brass would be protected?
Yeah basically I have to agree with nero.

I dont feel good because gamma thinks im town (LOL IM SORRY I HAVENT PAID IN SO LONG, fucking emotion man) but I guess he is indeed, scummy.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are town. Am I scumm 4 that?

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Chara »

if Gamma's scum, he's scum. but seeing what scum does at night about him could be interesting too. if he's town, they can't just risk letting him sit there and get reports. i don't want to lynch him today.

B only works if he's not lying, sure. a watcher does make more sense to me than a scum role. he could be covering his ass, but he wasn't counterclaimed and i can't think of what scum would have been targeting brass if not to kill him.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 2337, Chara wrote:if Gamma's scum, he's scum. but seeing what scum does at night about him could be interesting too. if he's town, they can't just risk letting him sit there and get reports. i don't want to lynch him today.

B only works if he's not lying, sure. a watcher does make more sense to me than a scum role. he could be covering his ass, but he wasn't counterclaimed and i can't think of what scum would have been targeting brass if not to kill him.
Also a good point. It's not like he is confirmed at the moment either.

Nero - CALLA TONTO! You were supposed to be a fkn inquisidor by now. I still wonder why I was RB, cause that's what I imagine happened, considered I didnt even got a list with 0 names.
-----------------
Sup
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Chara »

pidgey, are you supposed to get a list? Almost didn't mention anything like that.

on Shaziro: what concerns me is the consistent townread on me. it doesn't really waver, and it's based on mechanical things like "lynch confscum now, not later" and me bringing up Varsoon's point about multiball wanting to coordinate kills. townreading me for mechanical talk sort of makes sense when you look at how Shaziro has been approaching this game, but it doesn't really make me confident about where the townread is coming from, and the "this is stupid, but you do you" response to my vote and stated scumread weirded me out too.
on mobile, will post actual links to make that easier later if anyone wants it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, Gamma was tracked to Brass. What else would he have fakeclaimed?

Germany and Spain are now allies. Germany has vowed to declare war on anyone that attacks Spain.

Target me tonight Pid.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Chara »

obviously there's nothing else he could have realistically fakeclaimed, but it being a good scum fakeclaim doesn't make it not possible for it to be what actually happened. and, again, what scum role is targeting a publicly protected IC if not a strongman kill attempt? there's a chance Gamma was trying to roleblock him, but that also doesn't make a lot of sense considering brass used his IC and everyone seems to have only one power.
there's room for error in that there could be something i'm not thinking of. still don't want to lynch it today.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by pidgey »

Well I get updated as to who is following my religion, more specifically. Dont really says I HAVE to get a list or something, but id expect to get a "No one follows you, dumbass." if no one is indeed following me.

GILIPOLLAS!!
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would Gamma roleblock Brass?

agreed on your point about it being a good scum fakeclaim meaning it's not true.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Chara »

was trying to think about other things scum would target brass with.

what do you imagine he was trying to do, then?

pidgey: almost, do you get this too?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2342, pidgey wrote:GILIPOLLAS!!
In post 2338, pidgey wrote:CALLA TONTO!
Why do you say such mean things? :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2344, Chara wrote:what do you imagine he was trying to do, then?
idk, no point in investigating him or trying to kill him unless as you say he was a strongman...I'm sure there's other non killing non invest scum roles. A scum watcher is actually a possibility as well.

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Maestro »

WCU in about +3 hrs. Closing week of my show.

/phoneposting
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Shaziro »

HEAL: Titus x2
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2314, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2307, Almost50 wrote: I'm 99.99% certain Elbrin died if a direct shot at him and it's 98.99% from the red team (the 1% is reserved for an insane Vig and/or a redirector)
pls stop making unspecified claims. At the least its dumb. At most scummy.
pls stop trying to discredit me me and my ways. At the least its dumb. At most scummy.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”