EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #400) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

Anyway, it sounds like you IC didn't get the short end of the stick now did you?

Must be nice.

Or boring.

Or both.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #401) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:17 am

Eldritch - 3 votes: IC, Varsoon, and Ginngie

IC - 2 votes: RedFlavor, Anen (Pigeon)

IIRC
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #402) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 am

The bird or the confused dog.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #403) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:01 am

Apparently 10 jackasses didn't log into this account and check the thread since Ginngie's post 21 hours ago.

VOTE: Infinite Canine

Completely inconsistent view of the gamestate, is very clearly hiding a policy lynch behind BS reasoning. The policy lynch is fine, I would policy lynch over half the players in this hydra, let alone the hydra itself. But going on to argue that "no town player" would do this, while ignoring the content that the serious heads have provided, is ludicrous.

And yeah loyal vigs not shooting tonight is horrible. Shooting confirms their roles and gives us the potential for soft guilties.

I can't believe I'm about to take this seriously but I'm bored as fuck so Imma go ISO a couple people and get back to this.

~Not_Mafia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #404) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 am

Aneninen: Can be town I guess. Didn't jump onto the hydra wagon when he had the opportunity to.

Assembler: Needs to be royally, loyally, vigged. Mod is never replacing him.

Ginngie: Fuck trying to read this.

Infinite Canine: Show this hydra the power of democracy. Hydrae should be policy lynched on the spot.

Momrangal: Feels town, which might mean she's scum :( . Will give genuine read if I'm actually still alive somehow.

mutantdevle: Reading this ISO takes too much effort, so null.

northsidegal: Probably town but I'll get a better read on this as the day goes on.

RedFlavor: Pretty damn sure this is town. I've seen him as scum.

schadd: Hasn't town spewed yet, which is concerning. Play feels different from what I know of his towngame. Normally this is where I'd say "scumlean pending meta review" but fuck efforting in this game.

Paradox: Is doing nothing to push either wincon. Idk town I guess.

Varsoon: Shaded people for "setting a troll garbage precedent", proceeds to fluff over half his ISO and comes back to the thread still doing nothing. Strong hypocritelean.

Vaxkiller: Gutreading town.

More-town-than-null-pool: Aneninen, NSG, Red, Paradox, Vaxkiller

Can get lynched: Infinite Canine, Varsoon, schadd

Can get vigged: Assembler, Marangal (policyvig for creating the hydra trend), Ginngie (lategame liability due to having consistently bad reads yet completely wholeheartedly believing in them), EldritchAbomination (because vigging us is the only way for us to not win by jesterlynch)

~ Not_Mafia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #405) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 am

In post 948, EldritchAbomination wrote:is very clearly hiding a policy lynch behind BS reasoning.
I'm one of the players who's tried to play this game seriously by providing reads and a read progression, but since you've dismissed our efforts as "LOL NOTHING BUT TROLLING = SCUMMY" - to be fair, some of that
has
merit - I gave up since you're not listening. Or paying attention.

Later~

Love

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #406) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:30 am

@Infinite Canine

obnoxiously large and in charge so grabs your attention and you actually read it. Instead of, oh I don't know, skimming it. Or better yet, not reading it

In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:Why don't ya'll just ask the mod to re-send your role pm to clear up this confusion so ya'll can even have a hope of being productive and not simply being a wifom machine.
See.

It's stuff like this :up: that proves that you're not reading our posts and have serious conf!bias by believing that everything we say is a troll post.
In post 905, EldritchAbomination wrote:
I think a few of us have been privately informed of yet another role, for either trolling or strategic reasons.
If you'd read our posts, you'd seen this. :up: :up: :up: :up:
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #407) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:41 am

In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:The hydra is litterally posting nothings to confuse the town. And is activily doing such. No town player would do that.
If you actually believe this... Why aren't you reading Varsoon as scum, or Assemble, or any of the other low content players?

It honestly sounds like you're just making shit up and throwing it at a wall, waiting to see if it sticks or not.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #408) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 am

IIRC Current Wagons

Eldritch - 3 votes: IC, Varsoon, and Ginngie

IC - 2 votes: RedFlavor, Anen (Pigeon), Eldritch Abomination

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!
Place your bets!

In post 334, mastina wrote:
<<< Alright, D1 now officially starts. Nobody's voting.
Deadline: (expired on 2018-03-18 00:32:35). >>>
In post 0, mastina wrote:[*]If no majority exists at deadline, plurality lynching is in effect.
[*]If there is a tie, the lynch will be randomly decided.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #409) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:22 am

Fantastic.

More cherry picking. I hope you're going to bake a pie with them.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #410) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 am

In post 967, Aneninen wrote:Why is Vaxkiller town? Why is Paradox town?
Don't know. I'll pop this in the Hydra OT and see if I can get Not_Mafia to answer it.
In post 967, Aneninen wrote:you tell me where I can find those videos? I loved them! By the way, I vote for waving-dancing horse.
It's a GIF actually.

I google image'd "horse race gif" and looked for the derpiest one.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #411) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

Having trouble getting into this game.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #412) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

Infinite Canine can be scum, I guess.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #413) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

In post 959, Momrangal wrote:That we the purple stunt is clearly scum-ATE but I'm overlooking it because it very much warmed up my cold cold heart.
This pings me.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #414) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

In post 948, EldritchAbomination wrote:Apparently 10 jackasses didn't log into this account and check the thread since Ginngie's post 21 hours ago.
Love it when people start complaining about my activity when I'm busy.

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #415) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:35 am

Not really seeing any attractive wagons. Can we get a vote count?

- Creature
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #416) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am

Wat?

We have a Creature?

- Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #417) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:38 am

Sure thing, Creature, here you go!
Actually Verifiably Serious Votecount 1.1

InfiniteCanine(3)
~ (20), (22), (256)

EldritchAbomination(3)
~ (30), (29), (32)
Aneninen(2)
~ (43), (95)
TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (20)

Not Voting (4): Assemblerotws(1), mutantdevle(28), northsidegal(22), (16)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-18 00:32:35)
MOD REMINDERSAssemblerotws needs a prod. The last post was at: 3/9/2018 5:01:00 PM which was 3 days 23 hours 35 minutes 47 seconds ago.
Varsoon needs a prod. The last post was at: 3/11/2018 12:03:00 AM which was 2 days 16 hours 33 minutes 47 seconds ago.

- mastina <3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #418) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 am

@Creature Head

I did a wagon count based off of memory. It's on the previous page.

- Ghost

Pedit: That's news to me. I've never played with Creature much less a Creature Hydra. Dino talked about getting Creature into the slot and letting him virtually solo the game.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #419) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am

It better be a policy lynch and not this scum!hydra BS.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #420) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm

In post 981, Infinite Canine wrote:
In post 980, EldritchAbomination wrote:It better be a policy lynch and not this scum!hydra BS.
This makes no sense and needs to be lynched badly.
Here. Let me spell it out for you.

Stop "scum reading" us for reasons that support a policy lynch and claim that you're "scum hunting". Thanks.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #421) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:43 am

So...Varsoon still ignores a probscum slot on D1 (like, a dream situation) and votesits on a PL

Nice :] let it be noted
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #422) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 am

How much stock are we putting into claims again? Considering this game isn't balanced, is possibly bastard, and most likely role madness.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #423) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:58 am

Question was directed at Paradox.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #424) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 am

My bad. Sorry for that.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #425) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am

In post 1017, Infinite Canine wrote:so what you are saying is the the mod is making it so that all of you do not know what your role is? Have all of you asked what your role is, or only some of you. How do ya'll not have a role pm from the mod sitting in your inbox at all times? would not this be the town way to resolve the ambiguity? What town motivation do some of your heads have for keeping the second role secret?
Again. You're not listening. Let me keep it short and sweet for you.

The mod has sent role PMs to some of the individual accounts. Not all of us have received a role pm in this manner.

We've asked the mod and each other in the Hydra PT what our role is.

The Hydra's inbox never received a role PM to my knowledge.

There is no town motivation in keeping a supposed secret role a secret. It's most likely troll purposes.

Are we done with the same old questions? I've answered these more than once because you're not paying attention.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #426) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 am

In post 1019, Aneninen wrote:In post 991, EldritchAbomination wrote:
So...Varsoon still ignores a probscum slot on D1 (like, a dream situation) and votesits on a PL

Parrotting that.
Uuhhhhh?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #427) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 am

In post 1017, Infinite Canine wrote:
In post 955, EldritchAbomination wrote:
@Infinite Canine

obnoxiously large and in charge so grabs your attention and you actually read it. Instead of, oh I don't know, skimming it. Or better yet, not reading it

In post 940, Infinite Canine wrote:Why don't ya'll just ask the mod to re-send your role pm to clear up this confusion so ya'll can even have a hope of being productive and not simply being a wifom machine.
See.

It's stuff like this :up: that proves that you're not reading our posts and have serious conf!bias by believing that everything we say is a troll post.
In post 905, EldritchAbomination wrote:
I think a few of us have been privately informed of yet another role, for either trolling or strategic reasons.
If you'd read our posts, you'd seen this. :up: :up: :up: :up:
so what you are saying is the the mod is making it so that all of you do not know what your role is? Have all of you asked what your role is, or only some of you. How do ya'll not have a role pm from the mod sitting in your inbox at all times? would not this be the town way to resolve the ambiguity? What town motivation do some of your heads have for keeping the second role secret?
In post 986, TheGoldenParadox wrote:KK.
Me and Red will both loyal vig superhydra. IC seems scummy, and I like the reasoinging behind it.
VOTE: IC
sure, that seems like a rational idea.
In post 993, Ginngie wrote:I'm the hammer always

no matter wat
why? isn't your vote better on a wagon than a hammer.
In post 1019, Aneninen wrote:
In post 968, Ginngie wrote:
In post 967, Aneninen wrote:And you're scumreading me because of...?
love
Wow. That explains everything.
(Nice tie, anyway. Have you ever considered wearing a buttoned tie?)
In post 975, EldritchAbomination wrote:Wat?
We have a Creature?
- Ghost
In post 976, northsidegal wrote:creature doesn't sign in hydras. i think your impression needs work.
There's no Creature in that Hydra.
In post 979, Varsoon wrote:We really need to consolidate on a lynch.
I'm still for Eldritch.
If InfiniteCanine's scum, Varsoon must be scum, too.
In post 981, Infinite Canine wrote:This makes no sense and needs to be lynched badly.
This makes no sense and needs to be lyched badly.
In post 984, Infinite Canine wrote:Yes, the idea that an 11 headed hydra would act in any predictable way is hogwash. The fact is that 90% of what they say is at least distracting to finding scum and at worst scum.
In post 985, Varsoon wrote:It really is a policy lynch, but I don't care.
I won't be able to play this game with them here.
Their existence makes for a bad game environment.
There are heads who are actually posting content. I don't think neither of you have noticed that yet.
In post 991, EldritchAbomination wrote:So...Varsoon still ignores a probscum slot on D1 (like, a dream situation) and votesits on a PL
Parrotting that.
In post 998, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: IC
In post 999, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: INFINITE CANINE
Was that a hammer?
In post 1001, TheGoldenParadox wrote:You iddiots. At least let them f*cking claim.
Yeah, he should have.
In post 1004, EldritchAbomination wrote:How much stock are we putting into claims again? Considering this game isn't balanced, is possibly bastard, and most likely role madness.
Is it a role madness game?
In post 1011, RedFlavor wrote:Ill probably shoot an inactive person instead of hydra
If your claim happens to be genuine, that's not a bad idea.
In post 1017, Infinite Canine wrote:so what you are saying is the the mod is making it so that all of you do not know what your role is? Have all of you asked what your role is, or only some of you. How do ya'll not have a role pm from the mod sitting in your inbox at all times? would not this be the town way to resolve the ambiguity? What town motivation do some of your heads have for keeping the second role secret?
What was the point of this?
@Pigeon

I'm just guessing it's role madness. Mod said that the game wouldn't be remotely balanced. I think that that implies role madness, but I don't know.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #428) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 am

Oh balls. That quote wall wasn't supposed to be there
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #429) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 pm

In post 1026, TheGoldenParadox wrote:None. Almost none. I've never played a bastard or a role madness game. How the he*l would I know?
Bastard games are when the cop isn't guaranteed to be sane, for instance. They might be insane (all results are opposite of what they should be), paranoid (all results are anti-town), naive (all results show as town), or random (very bastard).

Role madness is when everyone is guaranteed to have a power role.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #430) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:35 pm

In post 1028, Aneninen wrote:In post 1023, EldritchAbomination wrote:

In post 1019, Aneninen wrote:
In post 991, EldritchAbomination wrote:
Parrotting that.

Uuhhhhh?

I have the same opinion as the Hydra-head has
you are a pigeon not a parrot
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #431) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm

I apologise for my partners' vulgarity. It is truly disappointing :(
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #432) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Okay this is my last game here so I might try.

Still deciding.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #433) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 pm

actually it's up to Chara if I should or not.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #434) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 pm

unvote

I'll know if it's chara and not one of you fucks impersonating btw.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #435) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Oh. This is still a game, I guess.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #436) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Any leads on how to solve this?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #437) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:56 pm

:O

Please don't kill me.

VOTE: InfiniteCanine

I'll sheep one of the other heads.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #438) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:56 pm

I'd prefer not to have everyone claim if possible, but whatever.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #439) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:57 pm

In post 976, northsidegal wrote:creature doesn't sign in hydras. i think your impression needs work.
Whatever you say.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #440) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:58 pm

hi please don't vote if i try we become positive ev tyty

unvote
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #441) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:59 pm

scumteam your fate is in chara's hands
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #442) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:00 pm

shit okay realtalk i think the above head actually thinks we're jester
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #443) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm

no it's actually not

telling different people different roles and then having those people tell other people different roles

might have been a bad idea
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #444) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:04 pm

we're a vt I already claimed that like 500 posts okay
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #445) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:04 pm

In post 323, EldritchAbomination wrote:Hard claim VT.

I'll be back on D3 or something like that to solve this if we're losing zzz.

peace out.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #446) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:04 pm

500 posts ago*
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #447) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:05 pm

ohhh that was you

okay but why do i not believe you
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #448) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:06 pm

of course it was fucking me who else talks like that
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #449) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:07 pm

this cooldog wagon is trash whichever one of you supports this should be ashamed
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #450) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:16 pm

okay anyway now that i'm here i'm invoking confirmed town on us because everyone who knows me knows I wouldn't give two flying fucks about posting in this other than to meme if we were scum.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #451) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:16 pm

give me the list on them there's prolly scum there
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #452) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 pm

ps working with me live here is a limited time offer before chara comes to tell me not to care or if i naturally stop caring for other reasons
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #453) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 pm

I mean I don't need a vc just a list of names
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #454) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:19 pm

generating a votecount

do you want wagon data too?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #455) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Votecount 1.1

InfiniteCanine(7)
~ (23), (28), (294), (34), (25), (23), (108)
-- HAMMER
EldritchAbomination(2)
~ (34), (36)
Aneninen(1)
~ (43)

Not Voting (3): Assemblerotws(1), mutantdevle(29), northsidegal(26)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-18 00:32:35)

MOD REMINDERSAssemblerotws needs a prod. The last post was at: 3/9/2018 5:01:00 PM which was 5 days 5 hours 19 minutes 21 seconds ago.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #456) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:20 pm

oh wait wtf they're hammered?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #457) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:21 pm

I guess you get me for a really super fucking limited time lmao
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #458) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:21 pm

yeah ginngie autohammered what'd you expect
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #459) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm

also there are 2 loyal vigilantes, one of which is probably gonna shoot us (Paradox)

so even more limited
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #460) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm

who's the other one
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #461) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm

YO PARADOX DON'T SHOOT US

WE'RE PROBABLY THE NK NOW EVEN THOUGH WE'RE A VT BECAUSE OF ME LEL
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #462) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm

WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
Spoiler: Day 1
Aneninen (1)
~
EldritchAbomination (1)
~
EldritchAbomination (1)
~
InfiniteCanine (1)
~
InfiniteCanine (1)
~
mutantdevle (1)
~
mutantdevle (1)
~ ()
northsidegal (1)
~
RedFlavor (1)
~
schadd (1)
~
TheGoldenParadox (1)
~
Vaxkiller (1)
~

Aneninen (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~ ()
InfiniteCanine (2)
~
InfiniteCanine (2)
~
mutantdevle (2)
~

Aneninen (3)
~
EldritchAbomination (3)
~
EldritchAbomination (3)
~ ()
InfiniteCanine (3)
~

EldritchAbomination (4)
~
EldritchAbomination (4)
~
InfiniteCanine (4)
~

InfiniteCanine (5)
~

InfiniteCanine (6)
~

InfiniteCanine (7)
~
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #463) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:23 pm

what the fuck does loyal do
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #464) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:23 pm

redflavor, who is almost certainly shooting assemblerotws, who is a massive lylo liability

i could deal with shooting varsoon tbh, as a "we can't all be in the same game together" type of situation
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #465) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:25 pm

well yeah just in case ic's not dead i reccomend anyone on them to unvote
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #466) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:26 pm

yeah assemble is a perfect vig shot
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #467) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:27 pm

i feel bamboozled

you only joined on the premise that you weren't required to play to wincon :lol:

anyway cooldog was at the point of inability to function when it comes to how to deal with our slot because he apparently believes town never does anti-town things
so i honestly would've suggested vigging that slot if not lynched anyway

who we lynchin tomorrow
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #468) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:29 pm

varsoon stfu, look at your title, and then sheep me after I figure this thing out
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #469) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:29 pm

shhhh we're getting nightkilled

the least you could do is let 11 players help direct the lynch
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #470) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:29 pm

In post 1097, EldritchAbomination wrote:i feel bamboozled

you only joined on the premise that you weren't required to play to wincon :lol:

anyway cooldog was at the point of inability to function when it comes to how to deal with our slot because he apparently believes town never does anti-town things
so i honestly would've suggested vigging that slot if not lynched anyway

who we lynchin tomorrow
a little disgusted at losing the ali-large, don't want to end on a loss
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #471) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

smart
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #472) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

i mean this game is suppose to be a shitshow anyway
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #473) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:31 pm

In post 1102, Varsoon wrote:If I've actually gotten anything positive from this experience, it is this:
As inclusive as I try to be with my games, I've learned that I should never allow hydra with more than 2 heads.
i mean honestly i also hold this view and i'm pretty sure 0/11 of the heads in this hydra would ever allow a 4+ headed hydra in any of our games

but it sure as gosh darn heck fits the theme

plus we definitively have lived longer than Democracy
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #474) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:32 pm

oh lmao i broke the cursing rule like 29 thousand times oh well
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #475) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:32 pm

In post 1101, EldritchAbomination wrote:a little disgusted at losing the ali-large, don't want to end on a loss
oh that ended quick

ok but it was never under the pretense of being balanced and also started off horribly due to certain people that are not you

but i'll take a win when i can get it i guess
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #476) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:33 pm

nah I'm not blaming anyone for that - game was exactly what it was supposed to be and it's what i wanted.

I'm just a salty motherfucker :P
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #477) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:33 pm

okay this not cursing thing is hard
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #478) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:34 pm

if scum had a loyal vig would said vig only be able to kill scum?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #479) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:34 pm

In post 1110, EldritchAbomination wrote:if scum had a loyal vig would said vig only be able to kill scum?
Yes.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #480) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 pm

run through 1

TOWN
EldritchAbomination
Aneninen
Infinite Canine
Varsoon
Vaxkiller

LOYAL VIGS (alignment TBA)
RedFlavor
TheGoldenParadox

DOESN'T MATTER YOU DEAD
Assemblerotws

PEOPLE LEFT
Momrangal
schadd_
Ginngie
mutantdevle
northsidegal
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #481) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:39 pm

I don't know about mafia ability, but one of you has great taste in avatars.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #482) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm

NSG can you link me to posts that show you're town ty.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #483) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm

I don't know if our current avatar is too disturbing. Might have to replace it if it's too disturbing.

Here's my source.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #484) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm

i stop trying if it changes
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #485) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm

In post 1115, northsidegal wrote:oh please change it back
Your wish is my command.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #486) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:41 pm

you didn't make either post lmao
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #487) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 pm

IT CHANGED
WE OUT
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #488) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Ta da~
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #489) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

(is that rom the vacuous spider from bloodborne?)
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #490) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

In post 1121, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1119, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 1115, northsidegal wrote:oh please change it back
Your wish is my command.

Ghost
wait, let ellibereth keep going.
NSG is town now too kekerino
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #491) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

whats the once upon a time thing
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #492) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm

In post 1126, EldritchAbomination wrote:(is that rom the vacuous spider from bloodborne?)
What else?

/wiggles eyebrows

I figured with a username like our, I just had to use icons based on the Great Ones.

Ghost
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #493) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 pm

NSG any divergence from previous list?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #494) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm

i'm definitely gutreading NSG as town tbh

if we're actually going to play to a town wincon can we vig ginngie

like ginngie has already claimed she'll hammer literally any wagon

and so have about half of our heads

so that basically means any wagon at L-2 is donezo for the rest of the game
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #495) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

i already declared nsg town
your gut is good
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #496) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

In post 1134, northsidegal wrote:you mean disagreement from that list you had?

i guess questionable ones would be anen, varsoon and vax, though i can see varsoon as town i guess. fine with the people left being where they are (except for me of course).
lmao that's like all the nontrivial ppl
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #497) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm

ok but NSG is quoting posts that are most consistent with her town meta, not the posts that actually make her town

those posts are just standard NSG being NSG

she just rolls town so much that's become her "town meta"
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #498) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 pm

im aware
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #499) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:00 pm

jesus marangal's wiki is bright
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #500) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

meh

yeah

one vig on assemble

one on one of those 4
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #501) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 pm

doctors on none of the above obviously
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #502) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 pm

i feel dirty playing this to win now

To literally anyone who plays in the open queue:

1. You should be able to figure out who the majority of our posting heads are. Bonus points if you read GTKAS. It's not hard.
- Caveat: We made a deal not to sign truthfully although some of us are signing truthfully anyway. So stop believing the signatures.

2. If you play in the open queue at all, you know goshdarn well exactly which of our heads would be posting more if we were scum.

3. Those heads are completely AWOL. We're clearly town. And 90% of the shitposting has been done by players who are more comfortable as town anyway.

4. Don't vig us because 3/11 of us are guaranteed to solve this game by endgame and we're 100% getting nightkilled as a result.

this basically goes out to NSG, mutantdevle, paradox, redflavor, and anyone who actually cares enough to go meta some of us

P.S. If we're actually playing to town wincon, I will tell you this:
- One of us thinks we're a jester, and that person has barely posted.
- Two of us think we're a mafia traitor (I obviously couldn't hide the lack of a scum PT), and those people have 100% shitposted.
- Two of us think we're actually a loyal vig, and I forget who.
The rest of us know we're VT, because that's what was posted in the PT, and literally anyone who could actually be bothered to directly check with mastina were informed that we were VT. I was informed this over sitechat, and I was the only one who was privately informed this pre-game. Everyone else got it upon request.

- Not_Mafia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #503) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:04 pm

lol i was the one who deleted the pm kekerino
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #504) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:05 pm

In post 1144, EldritchAbomination wrote:lol i was the one who deleted the pm kekerino
THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH

I thought I was the one who deleted it and somehow forgot it because it was so late.

So yeah I think the only people who got the role were

1. The above head, who deleted it.
2. Me, who was the only one to get it over sitechat.

A couple days later someone else requested it privately because they were maximally annoyed over lack of a wincon and then ruined the surprise in the PT.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #505) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 pm

In post 1141, EldritchAbomination wrote:meh

yeah

one vig on assemble

one on one of those 4
nsg get this plan through my job here is done
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #506) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm

after we're shot feel free to cite who this was if it isn't painfully obvious already
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #507) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:09 pm

@TheGoldenParadox:
If you still want us out of the game tomorrow and we're not dead by then, I'll post a complete record of paraphrased hydra chats, along with paraphrased sitechat records on exactly what roles I gave to the other heads. Then feel free to decide on N2.

But the fact that a certain one of us has started posting is basically suicide by mafia for our slot, and you should recognise this just by reading a couple large themes lately.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #508) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:11 pm

@RedFlavor:
I'd prefer Paradox to be given the burden of shooting Assembler. Can you shoot in {Ginngie, schadd, Marangal} in decreasing order of my personal preference?
I feel like you should know who I am? Basically I'm signing off on this plan, and if both me and the other head are completely wrong on all our major reads, you can take that as a scumclaim later on.

@TheGoldenParadox:
Shoot Assembler or he's gonna still be alive tomorrow with no one prodding him.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #509) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 pm

@doctors/jailkeepers/blahblahblah

don't fuck it up
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #510) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 pm

i'd protect nsg our slot is toxic
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #511) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 pm

NO REALLY
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #512) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm

yeah assemble + marangal looks good
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #513) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm

are you guys informed if blocked or jailkept or similar
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #514) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm

I was just gonna say I'm not entirely convinced NSG cares enough about this game to solve it, but looking over the playerlist, she's basically the only one with a chance at solving this lategame.

So yeah hardprotect NSG. Could do with a copcheck on any of

Aneninen: Meta is too outdated, is better at scum but still an asset for town.
mutantdevle: Lynchbait but also potentially useful. Not much scum meta.

unfortunately most of the players i trust with conftown status are literally in the hydra already so yeah
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #515) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm

i mean we could always use our secret hydar splitter ability kappa keepo
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #516) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 pm

it would still be me winning it kek
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #517) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:19 pm

oh btw i hope you fuckos remember that this is ROLESDON'TEQUALALIGNMENTAEFAWFAERTSTINA for when masslclaim time comes
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #518) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:19 pm

In post 1162, Varsoon wrote:You're insufferable.
Also, you're scum.
No reason for town!Eldritch to towncase itself.
lmao
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #519) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm

plz I basically have pseudo-creature priviledge
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #520) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Also, youre scum
Anti town =/= Scum

Okay. Next!
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #521) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 pm

I think if you joined a game with this flavor looking for regular nontrololol mafia play in the current site climate you exercised some POOR POOR judgement.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #522) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 pm

im not antitown fuckyou
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #523) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Also, you're scum.
No reason for town!Eldritch to towncase itself.
It's more that I don't wanna get insta-shot by loyal vig. I would entirely understand getting lolpolicylynched but getting shot by Paradox being a VI is not exactly my cup of tea.

Anyone who's played with the majority of our heads agrees here. I have to spell it out because like I said, most of the players who know me are the players I put in the hydra.

Like, fine, don't trust us, but trust NSG at least, in addition to mutantdevle (who should know enough by now) and a couple others.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #524) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

In post 1166, Varsoon wrote:I really hope you're aware how unfun you're making this for folks. Well, at least, for me.
Can't win if you don't play. Hate the game not the players.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #525) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

In post 1166, Varsoon wrote:I really hope you're aware how unfun you're making this for folks. Well, at least, for me.
Literally why did you sign up for this game at all
knowing full well there would be an unrestricted 11 head hydra
AND knowing that there would be 0 prods and there were players that would 100% completely lurk the entire game out
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #526) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Lol. 3heads are better than 1
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #527) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

POOR
POOR
JUDGEMENT
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #528) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

yeah i cursed like infinity times whoops
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #529) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

AT LEAST MY READS ARE OUT PRE MODKILL WHEEEEE
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #530) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

In post 1169, EldritchAbomination wrote:im not antitown fuckyou
Well I can be. :3

BE LOUD ! BE PROUD! BE ANTI TOWN!
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #531) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

but yeah I'm leaning town on both vigs too but less sure than the actual town people

i think the pools as is are good
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #532) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

In post 1176, EldritchAbomination wrote:yeah i cursed like infinity times whoops
I helped :3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #533) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

I mean I clearly wasn't trolling the last few pages
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #534) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

but like i said
you thinking that it would be just mod and not players is just a bad read on the player climate and who's drawn to this sort of thing
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #535) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm

if anything you should be rejoicing that i came in before this got locked if you care about "real mafia play" lol
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #536) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:28 pm

I mean there are basically two fucking leaders dude and it's beyond obvious which posts are ours
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #537) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

I thought Not_Mafia's signature Jester intro would've clued you into what kinda game you'd be stepping into + how some of us would approach this game.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #538) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

if you sign up to watch a bunch of clowns ride donkeys dressed in zebra costumes while chickens cluck on the side

don't expect a bunch of men in dark suits to be the audience
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #539) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

You ain't the judge of that sir
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #540) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE THAT WE ARE NOT NOT COMPOSED OF ASSMEBLEROWTS'S 12 CHILDREN
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #541) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:You should lead with a better example, Eldritch.
We can be used as a bad example, how's that?

Pedit: Sorry mod. I felt your blood pressure spike there.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #542) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

I love how this game turned out
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #543) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

In post 1194, Varsoon wrote:Again, you keep blaming anyone but yourself for how this game has turned out and you're the problem.
IMPLYING I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM
:THINKING:
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #544) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 pm

In post 1198, Varsoon wrote:I pre-inned, notably.
So I wasn't aware of the 'trolls' who would be joining this game.
Once again, hold yourself to a higher standard and don't allow such garbage on-site, maybe?

one man's garbage is another one's gold
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #545) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

In post 1194, Varsoon wrote:Again, you keep blaming anyone but yourself for how this game has turned out and you're the problem.
Don't point out a problem if you don't intend to fix it.

You could have said " I'm going to put some effort into this and look at the other people and let them sort the hydra." but no. You just quit.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #546) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

like you know I'm partially getting off on this whole argument at this point so
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #547) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Vote: Momrangal
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #548) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:38 pm

more than half the players in this game are having fun playing mafia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #549) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:41 pm

waaaa

people have a definition of fun than me

they must be losers
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #550) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

In post 1184, Varsoon wrote:You know what'd be really cool is if you were an 11 player hydra with their own PT where all the different heads theorycrafted together and came up with what the 'leader' would essentially post.
So it'd be like all the insight and ideas of 11 people, but only the posting of one really reserved and seemingly hyper-aware player.
Alas.

And, no, don't blame your buffoonery on anyone but yourself, Eldritch.
My good dude, the last time a superhydra did this, they got dayvigged as town.

It literally does not matter to our fate or how we die whether we tryhard or allow 3-5 players to trollpost.

AND EVEN IF WE WANTED THEM TO STOP TROLLPOSTING
What are we gonna do? We have 0 power to kick them out of the game.

We get killed no matter what, but at the very least a couple of us can gamesolve for town if we're alive and net a win.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #551) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I love blanket statements. They're warm and fuzzy and almost always wrong.

Pedit- I'm having fun.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #552) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 pm

In post 1207, EldritchAbomination wrote:waaaa

people have a definition of fun than me

they must be losers
I giggled. X3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #553) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:44 pm

It takes two to tango. And people willing to play the game - despite any hang ups - to have fun.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #554) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

The way this site is formatted makes it very likely people with different ideas of what "fun" and "playable" in mafia are together in the same game.
People here have a different meter of what it means to try or just to have fun doing whatever and of course the extremes class.

That said,

This is 1 game in 20,000 that's clearly targetted at the trolly side, if you want majority tryhard games there's a crapton of other ones for that.

I absolutely sympathize with you, but this game had a "casual shitposting" tag implicitly slapped on it in giant neon letters and you might be the only person who missed it.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #555) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

In post 1212, Varsoon wrote:No one will listen to you at all if you actually intend to gamesolve for town.
Even harder than being a solo slot that gets killed but had 'right' reads.

Sorry, Mastina.
that said,

people will sheep me
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #556) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

TOWN
EldritchAbomination
Aneninen
Infinite Canine
Varsoon
Vaxkiller
northsidegal

LOYAL VIGS (Most likely TOWN)
RedFlavor
TheGoldenParadox

PEOPLE LEFT
Assemblerotws
Momrangal
schadd_
Ginngie
mutantdevle
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #557) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

I sheep you. <3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #558) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 pm

did mastina die from reading all my posts rip
i was expecting a thousand bold angry messages
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #559) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Even in death may i be triumphant
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #560) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Okay. That'd I'd feel pretty bad for.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #561) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Even in death... We be awesome~
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #562) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:53 pm

i discovered darren shan had a manga recently and i read through the whole thing does anyone know where to find the last few chapters translated all the sites end at 77ish
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #563) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Uhhhhh...

Try mangaagain.net?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #564) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Wait! Darren Shaw?!?

Is it Cirque du Freak?!?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #565) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 pm

yeh
super into the books when i was kid
found out there was manga adaption

was all :o :o
it's pretty dece but maybe just nostalgia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #566) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 pm

I must find it now!

I liked the movie and Madame Octa - that's the spider's name right? Probably the only spider I would ever allow to get close to me. She's so cute and fluffy in the movie.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #567) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:32 pm

In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:I suppose I do avoid Open setups and a lot of the site, so maybe I'm not aware of the 'climate' you're talking about.
I think it's in poor taste to reaffirm that sort of behavior though.
You should lead with a better example, Eldritch.
Tbh the climate that this hydra has created is most analogous to the Large Theme queue, followed by the Normal Queue.

The Open Queue has some of the most pleasant games around in my experience. A lot of the more dramatic players tend to avoid it because they think it's beneath them :lol:

Talking to the 2 players right now as if we are literally the entire hydra is pretty questionable bro
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #568) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 pm

In post 1216, EldritchAbomination wrote:TOWN
EldritchAbomination
Aneninen
Infinite Canine
Varsoon
Vaxkiller
northsidegal

LOYAL VIGS (Most likely TOWN)
RedFlavor
TheGoldenParadox

PEOPLE LEFT
Assemblerotws
Momrangal
schadd_
Ginngie
mutantdevle
Signing off on this. Is pretty much almost exactly the reads list I posted earlier with more effort on sorting certain people.

NSG and RedFlavor, push this when we die, thanks.

Also don't lynch Aneninen, that entire "lynch the bird" craze was stupid and Ginngie-driven (so basically scum-driven).
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #569) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 pm

plz who's signing off on who
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #570) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I don't pretend to think that anyone that can't easily tell who I am, would actually give a flying fork about my reads and whether or not I'm signing off on them.

NSG, RedFlavor, Aneninen, and hopefully Paradox is enough of a townbloc that I would hope respects me enough to at least make sure to only lynch in that lynchpool.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #571) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:55 pm

attends et espère
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #572) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:30 am

In post 1234, Ginngie wrote:I actually hate the idea of entertaining your arguments
Seconded.

So, where are you in Bloodborne, Gin?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #573) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:34 am

In post 1236, Ginngie wrote:I’ve got the run down to about 3 hours
if I don’t dick around
But that's the fun part! D:
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #574) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:38 am

Good luck! :D She's kinda beam spammy.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #575) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 am

SORRY! D:

Be sure to kill the bell ringers when you face the One Reborn - FIRST. :3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #576) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 am

What's your favorite boss design?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #577) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:45 am

I got lost. More than once. Trying to find him.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #578) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

@Varsoon

You have the option before you: Continue to make this game an unplayable mess or shape up and prove that this site caters to people who can actually have fun playing mafia rather than being dregged down by losers and trolls.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #579) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 am

In post 1272, Varsoon wrote:It's also generated 500+ posts of trash.
If you could ISO spoiler= the worthwhile content, that'd make reading this game a lot easier.
I will consider doing this IF you do the same of yourself.
and explain how you are an asset to the town, and not just coasting by using bullmanure excuses for not participating.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #580) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 am

Unfortunately catering to the whims of a player who is transparently anti town is a waste of my time. <3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #581) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:05 am

Someone's bad with honest feedback

If you aren't familiar with how the game works, I can steongly recommend the Newbie Queue! You'll be able to get some good support from experienved players (who are less blunt than me! :lol: )
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #582) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

In post 1273, EldritchAbomination wrote:explain how you are an asset to the town, and not just coasting by using bullmanure excuses for not participating.
In post 1274, EldritchAbomination wrote:Unfortunately catering to the whims of a player who is transparently anti town is a waste of my time. <3

<3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #583) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:42 am

In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:So, I'm back to this:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clotilde
Are you doing this for shitposting purposes?
Like please specifically state exactly why you keep doing this. Is there a game relevant reason or are you just dicking around?
This is a major factor in you being set up for a mislynch so.
In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1112, EldritchAbomination wrote:TOWN
Infinite Canine
Varsoon

PEOPLE LEFT
Momrangal
Why are InfiniteCanine and Varsoon are town?
Why is Momrangal scum?
Re: InfiniteCanine: You answered your own question, bucko:
In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:Actually, there was that VC in . Something disturbs me: there wasn't a counterwagon. I rarely see Day1 wagons on scum without a counter.
Re: Varsoon: Presumably because he's doing absolutely nothing to further scum wincon other than make an ass out of himself trying to policy lynch our slot when our content-to-shitpost ratio is actually somehow higher than his. I guess InfiniteCanine flipping scum could implicate Varsoon but we'll get that flip... anytime... now...

Re: Marangal: Why is Marangal town? She does a lot of calling people out on their bullshit and fencesitting our slot but not a lot of scumhunting. The list didn't say she's definitively scum, just that she's in a PoE scumpool. RedFlavor is gonna try to vig her.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #584) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 am

In post 1279, Aneninen wrote:So, I'm back to this:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clotilde
No take backs.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Lynch has already been achieved.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #585) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:we'll get that flip... anytime... now...
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #586) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:00 pm

In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1143, EldritchAbomination wrote:To literally anyone who plays in the open queue:
What are you talking about?
I can't sign my posts because it was part of the deal. I'm trying to communicate to players in this game who know me and trust my reads.
In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:What are you talking about? There was a hammer ages ago!
You voted Clotilde multiple times. I'm just trying to figure out if it's game relevant.
Like I said, the fact that you kept doing so is a huge part of the reasoning the scumteam is using to lynch you.
Do you not think your wagon is scum motivated?
In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:Has he done anything townish so far?
Other than brazenly not giving a fuck about the game while being an ass about it? (and by the way "ass" is not a swear word, I am literally using the word to mean "donkey")
No not really.
"Townish" doesn't mean "town-indicative" and "scummy" doesn't mean "scum-indicative". Varsoon is scummy, sure, but utter hypocrisy is a towntell.
In post 1282, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1280, EldritchAbomination wrote:Re: Marangal: Why is Marangal town? She does a lot of calling people out on their bullshit and fencesitting our slot but not a lot of scumhunting. The list didn't say she's definitively scum, just that she's in a PoE scumpool. RedFlavor is gonna try to vig her.
Eg she pointed out the same thing about Varsoon as I did.
Yeah, Varsoon is an easy target.

Like jesus it's not that hard to point out that Varsoon has no content yet is shirting on others for having TOO MUCH content. Marangal is LAMISTing by making the low-hanging-fruit points.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #587) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:02 pm

In post 1285, Varsoon wrote:Feels very arbitrary to me.
I don't see the connection.
If anything, it feels like a faked conviction in an InfiniteCanine scumread and trying to draw associative tells where there are none.
I mean he's probably gonna flip town, but in the case that NSG, me, AND the other head are all wrong on that, then our view of the gamestate is fundamentally incorrect, and you're probably scum for trying your hardest to counterwagon IC.

Do you think we're scum WITH IC?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #588) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 pm

In post 1294, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1289, EldritchAbomination wrote:Like I said, the fact that you kept doing so is a huge part of the reasoning the scumteam is using to lynch you. Do you not think your wagon is scum motivated?
Is there a wagon on me? I haven't even noticed it.
Yes, there has been all day. You were one of the top 3 lynch candidates. People were actively canvassing for votes on you. Go check the wagon data I posted.
In post 1294, Aneninen wrote:Wait-oh.
I'm scumreading Varsoon and so is Marangal. Yet you think I'm town and she's scum. How does that add up?
I can't tell if you're being serious.
I think you're town for other reasons, among them being an obvious mislynch candidate.
Go read Marangal's ISO and tell me it looks town motivated. She toedipped into our wagon, then went after Paradox who is mislynch bait in 90% of his games, then resigned to InfiniteCanine after not talking about him all game.

Like, town can be wrong. I don't think your scum style is mudslinging so much as Marangal's is.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #589) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:20 pm

In post 1091, EldritchAbomination wrote:
WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
Spoiler: Day 1
Aneninen (1)
~
EldritchAbomination (1)
~
EldritchAbomination (1)
~
InfiniteCanine (1)
~
InfiniteCanine (1)
~
mutantdevle (1)
~
mutantdevle (1)
~ ()
northsidegal (1)
~
RedFlavor (1)
~
schadd (1)
~
TheGoldenParadox (1)
~
Vaxkiller (1)
~

Aneninen (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~
EldritchAbomination (2)
~ ()
InfiniteCanine (2)
~
InfiniteCanine (2)
~
mutantdevle (2)
~

Aneninen (3)
~
EldritchAbomination (3)
~
EldritchAbomination (3)
~ ()
InfiniteCanine (3)
~

EldritchAbomination (4)
~
EldritchAbomination (4)
~
InfiniteCanine (4)
~

InfiniteCanine (5)
~

InfiniteCanine (6)
~

InfiniteCanine (7)
~
riposte

also i think it's actually hilarious that marangal thinks not_mafia was actually the author of all those posts
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #590) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:32 pm

In post 1293, Momrangal wrote:What is that LAMIST thing you keep saying
OH BOY GET READY FOR A PREHISTORIC LOLCASE
HONESTLY DOES THIS EVEN MATTER
YOU'RE GETTING VIGGED ANYWAY
SHOULDVE VIGGED SCHADD BUT W/E

Spoiler: Marangal Lolcase
In post 296, Momrangal wrote:Thoughts on just quicklynching one person each day until one of the two factions win?
what the actual fuck is this post
In post 389, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

I think I'm nice and cozy here
bad vote, paradox is obvtown
In post 390, Momrangal wrote:Mmm i can drop by anenien as well. He could live to do more
toedipping in popular aneninen scumread, never doubles down
In post 530, Momrangal wrote:Well sure, we need to start somewhere right?

Start holding some people accountable for something and maybe people will start caring
LAMIST
In post 531, Momrangal wrote:
In post 400, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I understand I could do more, but TBH, nobody has really done much.
Also it doesn't say when you die you can't perform your abilities.
I agree! Maybe we should do something about that
LAMIST
In post 532, Momrangal wrote:
In post 383, Ginngie wrote:You literally have the bird doing fuck all and red flavor saying something is genuine with someone saying they are town
Huh
I agree with this.

While the entire game is like, fucking around and doing jack shit, Red is actually trying to play the actual game like an actual game and this is the first person NSG decides to scum read?
sheeping, nothing original here just mudslinging at obvtown NSG of all people
clear WKing of Red
In post 593, Momrangal wrote:
In post 562, northsidegal wrote:i don't.
So what's with the low key deflection of my (imo) a solid point with the "I once upon a time" thing?

Like I even agreed that its NAI but the circumstances of
THIS GAME
made me feel like it was an exception to the rule
responds to "deflection" with clear deflection
In post 595, Momrangal wrote:Quite honestly it isnt the best content but its game content and outside of Varsoon saying "lets stop with this trolliness" he is actually one of the first people to actually move seriously. I see that as more town because its like they need to be the ones who needs to sort people and its pretty hard when no one is playing so making movements to try and make others play is a very pro-town move coming from a highly pro-town mindset
super white-knighty
surface level townhunting
redflavor is town but definitely not town because he was one of the first people to actually play the game
In post 699, Momrangal wrote:Why won't you lynch Varsoon?
hint hint lynch varsoon?
In post 700, Momrangal wrote:Maybe its old memories but varsoon is being incredibly lack luster
HINT HINT LETS LYNCH VARSOON
In post 877, Momrangal wrote:
In post 873, EldritchAbomination wrote:Mom was suspicious for her comment on the two factions thing.
I'm getting tired of hearing this I know you guys can do better
really?
WKs our slot all game but then puts our slot down, solid
In post 958, Momrangal wrote:Hmmm..

Hmmm...

I think I can buy the IC scum read, and IMO is actually A better lynch than superhydra who I think is town
literally just latching onto any town wagon
In post 959, Momrangal wrote:That we the purple stunt is clearly scum-ATE but I'm overlooking it because it very much warmed up my cold cold heart.
how inconsistent is this flummery
WKs us but calls a post (my post btw) insanely scummy
never commits to the bit
In post 960, Momrangal wrote:
In post 883, northsidegal wrote:if you know that cooldog is around but not posting, what do you make of that?

what's your read on him now? you liked red's vote – what do you make of the most recent interaction with eldrich?
Bad pings overall and I would hope that he wasn't blatantly actively lurking. I do buy the fact that he's busy, but I take issue with the fact that he says lurkers=scum and is generally just pushing bad and fallacious arguments on a slot that's probably easy to lynch and make an argument against.
WKs lurkers, WKs us again
In post 990, Momrangal wrote:
In post 985, Varsoon wrote:It really is a policy lynch, but I don't care.
I won't be able to play this game with them here.
Their existence makes for a bad game environment.
They've cooled it with the trolling lately. Havnt you noticed?
continued WKing of us
In post 992, Momrangal wrote:IC is at L-2.

Who can I convince to join in on this wagon?

Ginngie?

I've been getting the impression that you're reasonable.

Vax maybe?
dear god
scum-canvassing
In post 1257, Momrangal wrote:I really like how varsoon is doing nothing but complaining about trolling and super hydra making it hard to play

Yet, he has yet to really play and all his posts has been mostly about bloodborne.

Like comeon
mudslinging
this is the lowest possible hanging fruit
hypocrisy is a towntell
In post 1265, Momrangal wrote:On the topic of the game, lets go back to IC.

why is NM calling that wagon a bad wagon? I mean... I put some (admittedly weak) but valid points
marangal isn't even putting in the effort to realise that not_mafia has barely done anything all game
she claims to townread us but can't pay enough attention to our posts
to realise that we are all signing our posts incorrectly
and if i sign a post saying "not_mafia" ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT HIM

also "ON THE TOPIC OF THE GAME" is hilariously LAMISTy
implicitly mudslings varsoon/ginngie
In post 1269, Momrangal wrote:And still, that hydra did produce some solid content but, for whatever reason, you seem to refuse to see it and, currently it does trump the content coming from your slot despite the fact that all they are doing is "trolling"
aaaand more WKing

marangal probscum
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #591) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Rude, I've been posting plenty too.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #592) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:16 pm

We've met before. You just forgot me for some reason :(
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #593) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Thanks Ginngie.

Anen should never get shot or lynched.

VOTE: schadd

All aboard, guys. I've played with schadd-town. He posted more than enough to spew himself as town and he has utterly failed to do so.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #594) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:13 pm

In post 1329, Ginngie wrote:Who is my MathDino for this game
Not 100% sure but I think half of our good posts have come from Math
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #595) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Awkies

~ Math
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #596) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:16 pm

In post 1329, Ginngie wrote:Who is my MathDino for this game
You do realise the last time you ran into said dinosaur, said dinosaur was scum?

Look all the good players on this hydra have schadd in the lynchpool. If you wanna get with the program, come on board.

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #597) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:18 pm

In post 1337, Ginngie wrote:Okay but Math, tell me the NSG formula because sheeping you as scum gave me success and now you're like town here so that's even better
Any posts signed "Math" are categorically not Math.

Any posts signed "Not_Mafia" are categorically Not Not_Mafia.

People don't seem to get this :lol:

Spreadsheet says NSG is probtown. Paradox and Red are both town from experience.

schadd is definitely not town.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #598) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:19 pm

NSG is town right?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #599) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:20 pm

In post 1341, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 1337, Ginngie wrote:Okay but Math, tell me the NSG formula because sheeping you as scum gave me success and now you're like town here so that's even better
Any posts signed "Math" are categorically not Math.

Any posts signed "Not_Mafia" are categorically Not Not_Mafia.

People don't seem to get this :lol:

Spreadsheet says NSG is probtown. Paradox and Red are both town from experience.

schadd is definitely not town.
Idk who this is but spreadsheets are my life. Nice work.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”