EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

POOR
POOR
JUDGEMENT
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

yeah i cursed like infinity times whoops
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

AT LEAST MY READS ARE OUT PRE MODKILL WHEEEEE
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

In post 1169, EldritchAbomination wrote:im not antitown fuckyou
Well I can be. :3

BE LOUD ! BE PROUD! BE ANTI TOWN!
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

but yeah I'm leaning town on both vigs too but less sure than the actual town people

i think the pools as is are good
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

In post 1176, EldritchAbomination wrote:yeah i cursed like infinity times whoops
I helped :3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1168, EldritchAbomination wrote:I think if you joined a game with this flavor looking for regular nontrololol mafia play in the current site climate you exercised some POOR POOR judgement.
I thought the gimmick was the moderation/setup design would be the worst, not that the other players would be awful.
At least have some degree of class, if you're going to troll.
I think that's what makes the game unplayable; not that you're infuriating me or anything, but that you're enacting baby's first trolling.
Not even any good image mockups, either.
You're like all the least fun parts of Open 512.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

I mean I clearly wasn't trolling the last few pages
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

but like i said
you thinking that it would be just mod and not players is just a bad read on the player climate and who's drawn to this sort of thing
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You know what'd be really cool is if you were an 11 player hydra with their own PT where all the different heads theorycrafted together and came up with what the 'leader' would essentially post.
So it'd be like all the insight and ideas of 11 people, but only the posting of one really reserved and seemingly hyper-aware player.
Alas.

And, no, don't blame your buffoonery on anyone but yourself, Eldritch.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm

if anything you should be rejoicing that i came in before this got locked if you care about "real mafia play" lol
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:28 pm

I mean there are basically two fucking leaders dude and it's beyond obvious which posts are ours
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I suppose I do avoid Open setups and a lot of the site, so maybe I'm not aware of the 'climate' you're talking about.
I think it's in poor taste to reaffirm that sort of behavior though.
You should lead with a better example, Eldritch.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1104, EldritchAbomination wrote:i mean this game is suppose to be a shitshow anyway
<<< Not such a shitshow where IMMEDIATELY AFTER SAYING YOU ARE ON PROBATION FOR A RULE VIOLATION, you then proceed to, repeatedly, violate that same fucking rule.

Once more am now looking for an EldritchAbomination replacement. >>>
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

I thought Not_Mafia's signature Jester intro would've clued you into what kinda game you'd be stepping into + how some of us would approach this game.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

if you sign up to watch a bunch of clowns ride donkeys dressed in zebra costumes while chickens cluck on the side

don't expect a bunch of men in dark suits to be the audience
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You have 540 posts. Even with two 'leaders', that shouldn't put you much more than 150, given I'm at 60.
Try again.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

You ain't the judge of that sir
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE THAT WE ARE NOT NOT COMPOSED OF ASSMEBLEROWTS'S 12 CHILDREN
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Again, you keep blaming anyone but yourself for how this game has turned out and you're the problem.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:You should lead with a better example, Eldritch.
We can be used as a bad example, how's that?

Pedit: Sorry mod. I felt your blood pressure spike there.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

I love how this game turned out
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

In post 1194, Varsoon wrote:Again, you keep blaming anyone but yourself for how this game has turned out and you're the problem.
IMPLYING I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM
:THINKING:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I pre-inned, notably.
So I wasn't aware of the 'trolls' who would be joining this game.
Once again, hold yourself to a higher standard and don't allow such garbage on-site, maybe?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The people who claimed Vig are almost certainly town, if I have an inkling of an idea of how this setup is built.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”