EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

In post 1198, Varsoon wrote:I pre-inned, notably.
So I wasn't aware of the 'trolls' who would be joining this game.
Once again, hold yourself to a higher standard and don't allow such garbage on-site, maybe?

one man's garbage is another one's gold
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

In post 1194, Varsoon wrote:Again, you keep blaming anyone but yourself for how this game has turned out and you're the problem.
Don't point out a problem if you don't intend to fix it.

You could have said " I'm going to put some effort into this and look at the other people and let them sort the hydra." but no. You just quit.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

like you know I'm partially getting off on this whole argument at this point so
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Vote: Momrangal
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, I do intend to fix it.
That's why I'm voting for you.
That's why I've decided to have this chat with you.

You have the option before you: Continue to make this game an unplayable mess or shape up and prove that this site caters to people who can actually have fun playing mafia rather than being dregged down by losers and trolls.

Anyway, tabbing over to watch more Wander Over Yander. That show is really good.
I kind of don't like Dominator, though, as she really doesn't bring anything interesting to the table besides waifu-bait. The cast has some really strong dynamics independent of her, and she really doesn't offer anything but frustration. Part of the charm of the show, for me, is that Wander can overcome any adversary through his cosmic folk hero buffoonery, and making a character who just brute forces him isn't fun.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:38 pm

more than half the players in this game are having fun playing mafia
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1205, EldritchAbomination wrote:more than half the players in this game are having fun playing mafia
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:41 pm

waaaa

people have a definition of fun than me

they must be losers
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

In post 1184, Varsoon wrote:You know what'd be really cool is if you were an 11 player hydra with their own PT where all the different heads theorycrafted together and came up with what the 'leader' would essentially post.
So it'd be like all the insight and ideas of 11 people, but only the posting of one really reserved and seemingly hyper-aware player.
Alas.

And, no, don't blame your buffoonery on anyone but yourself, Eldritch.
My good dude, the last time a superhydra did this, they got dayvigged as town.

It literally does not matter to our fate or how we die whether we tryhard or allow 3-5 players to trollpost.

AND EVEN IF WE WANTED THEM TO STOP TROLLPOSTING
What are we gonna do? We have 0 power to kick them out of the game.

We get killed no matter what, but at the very least a couple of us can gamesolve for town if we're alive and net a win.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I love blanket statements. They're warm and fuzzy and almost always wrong.

Pedit- I'm having fun.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1206, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1205, EldritchAbomination wrote:more than half the players in this game are having fun playing mafia
<<< Images are not an acceptable loophole for getting around the rules.
Varsoon receives strike three for violating the following rule: "Cursing is not tolerated.". >>>
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 pm

In post 1207, EldritchAbomination wrote:waaaa

people have a definition of fun than me

they must be losers
I giggled. X3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Varsoon »

No one will listen to you at all if you actually intend to gamesolve for town.
Even harder than being a solo slot that gets killed but had 'right' reads.

Sorry, Mastina.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:44 pm

It takes two to tango. And people willing to play the game - despite any hang ups - to have fun.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

The way this site is formatted makes it very likely people with different ideas of what "fun" and "playable" in mafia are together in the same game.
People here have a different meter of what it means to try or just to have fun doing whatever and of course the extremes class.

That said,

This is 1 game in 20,000 that's clearly targetted at the trolly side, if you want majority tryhard games there's a crapton of other ones for that.

I absolutely sympathize with you, but this game had a "casual shitposting" tag implicitly slapped on it in giant neon letters and you might be the only person who missed it.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

In post 1212, Varsoon wrote:No one will listen to you at all if you actually intend to gamesolve for town.
Even harder than being a solo slot that gets killed but had 'right' reads.

Sorry, Mastina.
that said,

people will sheep me
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

TOWN
EldritchAbomination
Aneninen
Infinite Canine
Varsoon
Vaxkiller
northsidegal

LOYAL VIGS (Most likely TOWN)
RedFlavor
TheGoldenParadox

PEOPLE LEFT
Assemblerotws
Momrangal
schadd_
Ginngie
mutantdevle
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

I sheep you. <3
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 pm

did mastina die from reading all my posts rip
i was expecting a thousand bold angry messages
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Even in death may i be triumphant
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Okay. That'd I'd feel pretty bad for.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Even in death... We be awesome~
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:53 pm

i discovered darren shan had a manga recently and i read through the whole thing does anyone know where to find the last few chapters translated all the sites end at 77ish
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Uhhhhh...

Try mangaagain.net?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Wait! Darren Shaw?!?

Is it Cirque du Freak?!?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”