Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 764, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
Titus wrote:Town having a one shot rb and a global one shot rb makes no sense.
In post 1, xRECKONERx wrote:This game was designed as follows.
1. Each player was given one of the artists they submitted.
2. I chose three song titles for each artist to represent their three abilities.
3. Player alignments were randomized.
Titus. Please thumb through the game rules of a Upick before spouting off with this nonsense.
Please understand three song titles for artist.
Randomize.
Roles picked.

Town doesn't get two rbs.

I did read. I am not going to insult your intelligence or effort. Please do the same.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Chara »

you're oversimplifying, the two abilities are completely different, and i also have a damn roleblock. town can be given two of the same ability, there's no rule that says they can't.
do something productive now, Titus, or i'm going to think you're the scum counterpart to
me
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Venmar »

was going to post a refute to titus but i think chara is doing my job for me better than i could
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 776, Chara wrote:you're oversimplifying, the two abilities are completely different, and i also have a damn roleblock. town can be given two of the same ability, there's no rule that says they can't.
do something productive now, Titus, or i'm going to think you're the scum counterpart to
me
I did do something productive. Go ahead and vote me. I already announced I had limited time and I am prioritizing this game. I am doing the best that I can and highlighting scum where they are. However, if my opinion is unacceptable so be it.

The game was stagnating before I did anything at all. I will just have to wait for more emotional ways of scum showing tbemselves.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 757, Mathdino wrote:Notable that hebichan and mollie (and to a much lesser extent UT) both locktowned me on D1 but have since moved me into nullpool/lynchpool without explanation, now that 2 potential votes on me died at night.

This is really icky. I feel like both wagons today are scum-driven. I'll obviously vote a nullread again to save myself again (unless Gamma has provably positive town utility), but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

@Espeonage: I mean if you want the honest/ugly answer, I'm not getting wagoned as hard right now because 2 votes on my D1 wagon are now dead.
Who should we be voting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Mathdino »

My scumreads are all basically VCA based.

Do some VCA on the idea that both 7 vote wagons yesterday were town and get back to me.

Also lemme know if anything changes if Venmar is conftown. He says he can prove himself tonight, and we should 100% just let him. This is like lynching a claimed D3 innocent child just because you're a D4 innocent child.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I mean there are 50 some roles in this game, there are bound to have some repeats.

Did anyone confirm if we use our negatives on someone who is NK'd those abilities wills till be used?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 752, Mathdino wrote:Honestly if they say they're self resolving I'm inclined to just believe them

Plus both are actually somewhat responsive which is nice

Hebichan, Gamma, UT lynchpool
And where the fuck is Espeonage, did I miss him producing content recently
Why isn't Titus in your lynchpool
Look at Skrew's d1 play and tell me that isn't scum trying to further the town implosion
Because she believes what she's saying about Venmar, and what she's doing is basically neg utility for scum when Venmar confs himself as town. If she pushes the logic of "there can't be 2 town roleblockers in this game" guess what's gonna happen once we get Venmar's role PM?

Titus is a policy lynch, nothing more.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 755, Espeonage wrote:Why is math like getting away with being more shimmy today than yesterday?
he isn't. But lynching gamma is also good. I'm still down to lynch mathdino, but I don't feel like simply wagoning him to lynch again on d2. It produces nothing that we don't already know. It will litterally be the same as yesterday's math wagon. BUt yeah, I've been conflicted on this, the guy is scummy as hell and deserves to eat rope.
In post 756, Venmar wrote:i can't see myself backing a gamma emerald wagon today

will always happily settle for a dino wagon, could be swayed for an elton wagon
I would also settle on a dino wagon. Voting for elton would be more productive, I'd be down to hop to that if other people are also scum reading him and the wagon would actually get some pressure. Given the state of this game, I'm feeling the clock ticking on activity before deadline. I don't want today to be some ho-hum last minute sort of affair. Hitting scum today with our lynch massively improves our win chances given a multi-ball.
In post 757, Mathdino wrote:Notable that hebichan and mollie (and to a much lesser extent UT) both locktowned me on D1 but have since moved me into nullpool/lynchpool without explanation, now that 2 potential votes on me died at night.

This is really icky. I feel like both wagons today are scum-driven. I'll obviously vote a nullread again to save myself again (unless Gamma has provably positive town utility), but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

@Espeonage: I mean if you want the honest/ugly answer, I'm not getting wagoned as hard right now because 2 votes on my D1 wagon are now dead.
Mollie is becoming more of a lurker as the game goes on. SO I feel that. Don't buy the hebichan point, given recent increase in activity which was absent d1. I'm also glad that you'd be willing to bus your scum partner if it comes down to the wire.
In post 760, Titus wrote:
In post 754, CooLDoG wrote:venmar, titus, change your votes, those wagons are not happening today
Venmar is nearly outed scum. I think you're townish but FMPOV nothing else should happen. Nothing else is happening either. The problem seems to be more of a) badic setup design or b) my failure to convey the obvious.

Town having a one shot rb and a global one shot rb makes no sense.
hmmmmmmmmmm..... urrrrrrg. I hate this fucking game so goddamn much. You are correct, it does make no sense for both a global rb and a town rb to happen. WITH THAT SAID, VENMAR HAS SAID HE WILL BE CONFIRMED TOMORROW, THUS, IF HE IS NOT, THEN WE AUTO-LYNCH. The problem in my mind will self-resolve tomorrow. So, I'm more motivated to lynch someone else today on the off chance that a) is the actuality with a chance at hitting different scum today if b) is true, That's my perspective. I don't think that what you are saying is wrong.
In post 766, Vaxkiller wrote:Idea: It might be a good idea if we designate 1 person to be the target of all our negatives.
an interesting idea. Could scum exploit it somehow though? i.e. kill the guy we choose in the night to prevent negative role claims being confirmed?
In post 770, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 749, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Gamma emerald

Alright then.
Do you have any reason to suspect me yourself or are you just taking CooLDoG's logic as law because lolwillage
it's a good sheep dude. It's virtuous because you are scum.
In post 752, Mathdino wrote:Honestly if they say they're self resolving I'm inclined to just believe them

Look at Skrew's d1 play and tell me that isn't scum trying to further the town implosion
AGAIN, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS?

1) VENMAR CONF D3
2) DELAYED FUCKING RB MEANS IT GOES THROUGH EVEN IF TITUS IS KILLED
3) ONE OF THE TWO IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. ON D3 WE WILL BE ABLE TO DETERMINE THIS, EITHER BY VENMAR'S CONFIRMATION OR A FLIP
In post 776, Chara wrote:you're oversimplifying, the two abilities are completely different, and i also have a damn roleblock. town can be given two of the same ability, there's no rule that says they can't.
me
:facepalm: fuck me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

the odds of two rb's and a global rb are pretty low given the multi-ball and factional nature of how kills work.
after a wank.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I beg to differ. I can see RB being a common role for negative utility this game due to everyone trying to use their negative utility.

@chara and @titus
Does you RB say anything about NK's?

@venmar I think I catch your drift

Games played.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

goddamn complex set-up speculation. Vax also isn't necessarily wrong. Although it depends on how much negative utility really is negative. Like, I don't see a delayed modifier as being really that bad (although the rb can't prevent certain situations).
after a wank.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Chara »

mine isn'r negative utility and blocks kills.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Mathdino »

is this a bad time to remind everyone that i my targeted ability is a jailkeeper
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

lol

Games played.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 782, Mathdino wrote:

Because she believes what she's saying about Venmar, and what she's doing is basically neg utility for scum when Venmar confs himself as town. If she pushes the logic of "there can't be 2 town roleblockers in this game" guess what's gonna happen once we get Venmar's role PM?

Titus is a policy lynch, nothing more.
Did I say look at Titus? No. I said look at
SleepyKrew
. Get it right.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I haven't dropped you down to null/lynchpool, I said you dropped down to a town leanish. in case you are confused by the word "town" or "leanish" in what I said then let me just say it in a different way and say that you are leanish town. hth

tell me...what do you think of titus?

other than she wld be a policy lynch for you.
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

Town that currently doesn't seem to understand how to be helpful in this setup/gamestate

I already talked about her in this page

@Gamma: I don't have a super strong read either way on SKrew. I'm just townreading Titus.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 765, Titus wrote:
In post 764, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
Titus wrote:Town having a one shot rb and a global one shot rb makes no sense.
In post 1, xRECKONERx wrote:This game was designed as follows.
1. Each player was given one of the artists they submitted.
2. I chose three song titles for each artist to represent their three abilities.
3. Player alignments were randomized.
Titus. Please thumb through the game rules of a Upick before spouting off with this nonsense.
They are randomized everygame. That doesn't change game balance.

It also does not change the total lack of town motivation of blocking all town but letting the nk go through.
I think I see where you are getting at!

hi titus

what about the second nk if nking was a factional ability and the factional abilities were not blocked? this makes a bit more sense from the pple who have been screaming that it is multiball or that there is an sk in play.
whew!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by hebichan »

Math, why do you keep misrepresenting me? I never called you a nullread.

You keep saying im doing things I'm not and thats the only thibg that is making me null read you. Self fulfilling prophecy.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 715, hebichan wrote:Well the replacement has made my motivation to vote SK slot even lower.

Not really liking Gamma, Mathdino, or Elton anymore.

Willing to vote on any of them based on their recent posts.
M'bad

I switched from a townread to a scumread then.

Activity.

Pretty solid.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Espeonage »

This is not reck's first game he's designed and he's pretty on the ball with the whole don't let the game be broken with massclaims.

So can we just skip over this whole role shit.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Espeonage »

If I get some time I'll see if I can find my old titus stuff.

I had a page of how to word analysis her but idk where it is any more.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I also have in my notes that CD slipped but I can't find it on re-look so I'll have a trawl. I think it had to do with trying to get people to think something about numbers that wasn't true but I might have been completely mental at midnight last night.
Don't @ me.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I mean role does not equal alignment, but who they reveal and use said role should be taken into consideration.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”