Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

yeh
super into the books when i was kid
found out there was manga adaption

was all :o :o
it's pretty dece but maybe just nostalgia
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 pm

I must find it now!

I liked the movie and Madame Octa - that's the spider's name right? Probably the only spider I would ever allow to get close to me. She's so cute and fluffy in the movie.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:32 pm

In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:I suppose I do avoid Open setups and a lot of the site, so maybe I'm not aware of the 'climate' you're talking about.
I think it's in poor taste to reaffirm that sort of behavior though.
You should lead with a better example, Eldritch.
Tbh the climate that this hydra has created is most analogous to the Large Theme queue, followed by the Normal Queue.

The Open Queue has some of the most pleasant games around in my experience. A lot of the more dramatic players tend to avoid it because they think it's beneath them :lol:

Talking to the 2 players right now as if we are literally the entire hydra is pretty questionable bro
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1227, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:I suppose I do avoid Open setups and a lot of the site, so maybe I'm not aware of the 'climate' you're talking about.
I think it's in poor taste to reaffirm that sort of behavior though.
You should lead with a better example, Eldritch.
Tbh the climate that this hydra has created is most analogous to the Large Theme queue, followed by the Normal Queue.

The Open Queue has some of the most pleasant games around in my experience. A lot of the more dramatic players tend to avoid it because they think it's beneath them :lol:

Talking to the 2 players right now as if we are literally the entire hydra is pretty questionable bro
Climate change~
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 pm

In post 1216, EldritchAbomination wrote:TOWN
EldritchAbomination
Aneninen
Infinite Canine
Varsoon
Vaxkiller
northsidegal

LOYAL VIGS (Most likely TOWN)
RedFlavor
TheGoldenParadox

PEOPLE LEFT
Assemblerotws
Momrangal
schadd_
Ginngie
mutantdevle
Signing off on this. Is pretty much almost exactly the reads list I posted earlier with more effort on sorting certain people.

NSG and RedFlavor, push this when we die, thanks.

Also don't lynch Aneninen, that entire "lynch the bird" craze was stupid and Ginngie-driven (so basically scum-driven).
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 pm

plz who's signing off on who
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I don't pretend to think that anyone that can't easily tell who I am, would actually give a flying fork about my reads and whether or not I'm signing off on them.

NSG, RedFlavor, Aneninen, and hopefully Paradox is enough of a townbloc that I would hope respects me enough to at least make sure to only lynch in that lynchpool.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:55 pm

attends et espère
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Infinite Canine »

In post 1018, Ginngie wrote:Did your dumbass just ask tell me instead of being the hammer, it’s better to be on a wagon?

You do realize that in order to hammer i have to join a wagon lmfao
I was wondering why you always wanted to be the hammer. Also, hammers end wagons, thus you can't be on one if you hammer.
In post 1021, EldritchAbomination wrote: There is no town motivation in keeping a supposed secret role a secret. It's most likely troll purposes.
So either you are scum, or you a break a site-wide rule. Which of the two is it now?
In post 1075, EldritchAbomination wrote:this cooldog wagon is trash whichever one of you supports this should be ashamed
^listen to this guy
In post 1076, northsidegal wrote:i think too many people support it for me to really believe that it flips scum, honestly.
this is stupid logic. Any wagon will eventually have this much support. Thus by your logic, no wagon would hit scum.
In post 1102, Varsoon wrote:If I've actually gotten anything positive from this experience, it is this:
As inclusive as I try to be with my games, I've learned that I should never allow hydra with more than 2 heads.
3 can be okay, depends on the people though.
In post 1162, Varsoon wrote:You're insufferable.
Also, you're scum.
No reason for town!Eldritch to towncase itself.
I agree witht his post.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Ginngie »

I actually hate the idea of entertaining your arguments

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:30 am

In post 1234, Ginngie wrote:I actually hate the idea of entertaining your arguments
Seconded.

So, where are you in Bloodborne, Gin?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

NG++

I’ve got the run down to about 3 hours if I don’t dick around

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:34 am

In post 1236, Ginngie wrote:I’ve got the run down to about 3 hours
if I don’t dick around
But that's the fun part! D:
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also gonna fight Elibertis or whatever for the first time ever

Kinda nervous

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

I like to speed run my games

So I’m trying to get to the cap at NG+6

Real quick so my I can time my runs

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:38 am

Good luck! :D She's kinda beam spammy.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

NO ONE TOLD ME THE AMYGDALA HAD FRICKIN LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR FRICKIN HEADS

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 am

SORRY! D:

Be sure to kill the bell ringers when you face the One Reborn - FIRST. :3
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

Obviously i don’t wanna be cheesed lmao

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 am

What's your favorite boss design?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

If I’m honest not design but

Micolash

AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Some say Kos, or some Kosm

Grant us eyes like you did for the Vacous Rom

EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:45 am

I got lost. More than once. Trying to find him.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

First phase

Run left once you enter the arena and then middle stairs run at him, he’ll go straight to the fight room

2nd phase, let him jump mirror

Then when you’re above him, use an above attack to smack him in the head but you wanna land closer to the mirror, he will then run to the 2nd fight room

You can do a 2nd pummel as well and spam beast roar while your stamina recharges and he can’t cheese you with his spell AoE

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:43 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1233, Infinite Canine wrote:
In post 1076, northsidegal wrote:i think too many people support it for me to really believe that it flips scum, honestly.
this is stupid logic. Any wagon will eventually have this much support. Thus by your logic, no wagon would hit scum.
:roll:

there's a level of nuance there that you missed, intentionally or not. Yes, any wagon that goes through to lynch will eventually have seven votes – the thing is, when a scum wagon goes through to completion you typically expect either some kind of counterwagon or resistance to the lynch, or you expect that scum are bussing and some level of distancing has gone on. in this case, neither has happened – nobody has resisted your lynch but really nobody except for infinite canine has had any interactions that look non-aligned with you.

unless the entire rest of the scumteam is all hard lurking, i don't expect you to flip scum.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Ginngie »

I might have skin cancer on my head?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”