Micro 789 - Alternating 9p - Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Major Minor »

I am here! Apologies. I was away this week for travel.

Let me read up.
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Major Minor »

In post 15, Iconeum wrote:
In post 5, Christopher wrote:Hi. Who’re the goons?
In post 7, GreenLiquid wrote:VOTE: Christopher for not having an avatar. You're the goons!
Obvious townslip by Christopher, GL fell for it.
GGEZ

VOTE: GreenLiquid
Can you elaborate on this? I don't know why knowing the setup is a town slip.

Rask seems town for the way he's engaging with the game. The poking & prodding to dig out even the tiniest morsel of content from someone screams town this early. The way he also threw his vote around onto Not_Mafia just felt really town in my gut? I hate gut reads, it's hard to explain, but it was the lack of pretense that pinged me as town. There's no show to put on, nobody to impress with his vote switch, it's just what it is.

Iconeum's push on BuJaber seems weak and phony. It basically comes down to "you didn't stop and rewrite your post to avoid possibly being read as scum for the contradiction" -- which, IMO, is a reason to point to Bu being TOWN, not mafia. Town doesn't have to go through that extra layer of thought because they aren't trying to hide who they are -- Mafia do. Would love to hear a response to this. The rest of Iconeum's stuff feels null at worst.

I dislike Lovebird's empty push on Iconeum, though. No reasons or anything? Feels opportunistic.

ZZZX's push on Rask is out of left field. He's voting Rask for pointing out the number of lurkers... while completely ignoring all the rest of Rask's content? And there's a LOT there to be ignoring.

VOTE: Iconeum
I'm anti anti, ain't I?
Major Minor
Major Minor
Goon
Major Minor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Major Minor »

@Christopher: I made a post before you posted either of those two posts... I'm not AFK.

@Lovebird: Because I believe not stating reasons and just jumping on something you feel in your gut is "easy" is a good way to appear to let other people fill in your reasons for you.
There's nothing pro-town about withholding reasons.
I'm anti anti, ain't I?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”