Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Titus can you vote me again so I can vote Micc ty.
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Chara »

oh look, mana-stealing abilities. knew it. :>
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Alisae self voting for 1 post would prolly do it as well.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1399, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Varsoon: When a new creature comes into play, could you make it clear which owner they belong to? (I know it's not stated who owns what, but you said they'd be grouped)

-Cerb
They are grouped in different parentheses.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Alisae
GTKAS
| here.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

VOTE: Micc

~B

aka beeboy and MariaR
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Micc
GTKAS
| here.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Cool. So we know that Chara does not control either of the two W creatures in play, and that both of those W creatures have different owners. ^^

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 88, Maid Cafe wrote:I am going to claim something I prolly should have approached subtly but it heavily helps the town to target us with actions that grants our slots abilities/items/whatever you wanna call it.

When we gain an ability as a result of another player/Creature's spell or ability (which is all actions) we will "power up", well not exactly but I don't really want to claim that part.
But essentially just give us free stuff since it's more cost effective then giving other players stuff in a pretty meaningful way.

~B
For future use, items and shit (creatures wouldn't give us anything but enchanting my creatures would count is a clarification I never made) should go on me or a town that won't die.

We may need more votes to combat scum if there is a trend of creatures that can vote.
Since we don't want scum to collapse on us by having too many votes.

~B

aka beeboy and MariaR
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1408, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 88, Maid Cafe wrote:I am going to claim something I prolly should have approached subtly but it heavily helps the town to target us with actions that grants our slots abilities/items/whatever you wanna call it.

When we gain an ability as a result of another player/Creature's spell or ability (which is all actions) we will "power up", well not exactly but I don't really want to claim that part.
But essentially just give us free stuff since it's more cost effective then giving other players stuff in a pretty meaningful way.

~B
For future use, items and shit (creatures wouldn't give us anything but enchanting my creatures would count is a clarification I never made) should go on me or a town that won't die.

We may need more votes to combat scum if there is a trend of creatures that can vote.
Since we don't want scum to collapse on us by having too many votes.

~B
@Micc
- Give your creature to Bee.
Also Chara you should vote Micc
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Bee in all fairness if I saw the claim I would have def given you the Creature
GTKAS
| here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Gamma: re , wouldn't you knowing that nullufy it? I mean I don't usually read you based on activity myself, but rather on content and behaviour. Never realized you have a Creature'isque meta before.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @OTM turning out to be Mathblade. (Not telling you my MU username though) :P

OK, this could be nothing. Nut Sky waited for mthe longest time to vote MC, but not until OTM had voted her already. I recall MC saying they wanted to be voted by someone who had zero votes on them?
In post 696, Bronya Zaychik wrote:I am beginning to townread Skybird. Let me express my suspicion hereforth on players who attempt to paint her as scummy.
Prey tell what exactly in her ISO made you feel this way at that point?

Titus & Mathblade not fighting, but rather actually voting together is alarming. Also the first line in is overly alarming at face value, but then I don't think Titus would go this ballsy talking to a scum p in public.

Tibor is being interesting! :lol: I guess time will tell who else will fall for this. (or should I say "have told" but I just haven't got there yet) :P
In post 734, Chara wrote:i would like him to prove he doesn't have it, though.
Are you saying my word isn't/wasn't enough got you there?? :eek:
In post 736, Maid Cafe wrote:Is it bad I town read Dunnstral for the timing of his "hi" post?
Because I do and according to Maki that's really stupid :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, that's perfectly fine. Don't forget he used small letter too, so that means he
must be
town, actually. :P

EoP 30

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Giving us a Creature accomplishes nothing.
Enchanting a Creature we control _does_ help.
Or Enchanting us directly.
Or giving us an ability/item directly would also help.

Sorry unclear claim I didn't think or know how it would interact with tokens at the time.

~B

aka beeboy and MariaR
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 243, Shining Dreamers wrote:Chara
OnTheMark (CAVEAT: if I know his identity this is a much weaker townread because my ability to read him is shit and in actuality bee's raised points mirror many of my own concerns)
Iconeum
Bronya Zaychik
Tibor and Lumia

Baku and Munna

Dunnstral
SnarkySnowman
Almost50

Venmar

Micc
Taly

Reasonably Rational (CAVEAT: IS EFFECTIVELY LYNCH-IMMUNE BEFORE D3)
Maid Cafe
Skybird

(ABSENT: Creature deliberately removed.)

Final readslist.
In post 244, Shining Dreamers wrote:(Or RATHER: bee's raised points, IF I AM CORRECT ABOUT ONTHEMARK'S IDENTITY, mirror my own concerns. Not enough where I'd reverse the townread if right on his identity, but enough where I'd be greatly hesitant. Benefit of the doubt does apply though; I am willing to wager he has in fact changed his style. It's just something which...is a little concerning.
All this goes out the window if I'm incorrect on his identity; he'd just be town then, outright.)
In post 399, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 284, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 282, Iconeum wrote:How do we even have claims?? GAME HASN'T STARTED YET
You gonna comment on anyone’s reads or alignment?
TECHNICALLY, there is some.
In post 262, Iconeum wrote:Skybird, Creature, RR, Shinding D townread. Maid Café should respond to . I love how she bashes OTM for not responding, yet doesn't answer herself. Maid scumreading right now. Maybe lyncher - lynchee with OTM. That would be hilarious
...But if you expect me to defend Iconeum, I'm not going to because frankly I agree with the idea behind your post; I would MUCH prefer Iconeum be producing far more than this not-really-counting-as-content content.
In post 291, Chara wrote:mastina i'm not asking because i know exactly what her answer will be.
Honestly Chara, I'm going to level with you.
You could try your absolute hardest to be the most obvscum of obvscum, but as long as your role PM is actually a town one, you're still going to end up as Innocent Child levels of town.
In post 294, Venmar wrote:maid cafe is town because im mirror telling them regarding their points on onthemark and because i think their questioning of mark in general was a productive exercise of scumhunting
While I find the meta point on OnTheMark to be a valid concern, literally everything else about Maid Cafe in that entire conversation is trash, and absolutely wasn't a productive exercise in scumhunting; the questions were obtuse in a way I wouldn't consider town. The entire time, I was siding with primarily Chara/OnTheMark.
In post 299, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 260, Skybird wrote:Right now, I feel like either Maid Cafe or OTM is scum, I'm not sure which one though leaning towards Maid Cafe. I didn't like and from them. Tibor and Lumia ping town to me. That is a gut read. Pre-edit: Thanks Phosphophyllite
If OTM is town (and that's quite possible) this flips scum all the time and I'll prob want to vote here
No argument from me actually. I realize that my scumreads mostly don't work; they are probably shit. Both you and Skybird aren't likely to be teamed together in spite of me scumreading you individually.
In post 401, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 365, Micc wrote:VOTE: Taly
I think this is a good place to start. I don't know how you get a role like the one he claimed and don't immediately think "hey I can use this to confirm other people's abilities when they claim them" as town. Like sure everyone's probably got access to reasonably powerful ability, but waiting for someone to get run up to L-1 and claim and then copying their ability to compare it to the claim seems like good value.

For the record I disagree with any theory argument that leads to claims from players not on L-1. Props to Chara for expressing importance of not being stupid.
For the record, know how Micc was near Taly?

I won't lie and say Micc's like supertown but he is indeed a townlean so is further up from Taly now.
In post 366, OnTheMark wrote:Tibor Taly Micc Skybird potential team?
Half of these I'd back right now btw.
I have never seen so many terrible mastina posts
I have never faced scum!mastina
I think this might be scum!mastina
GTKAS
| here.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

VOTE: Maid Cafe
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1411, Almost50 wrote:Titus & Mathblade not fighting, but rather actually voting together is alarming. Also the first line in 724 is overly alarming at face value, but then I don't think Titus would go this ballsy talking to a scum p in public.
Spoiler: Spoiler Alert
We fight later. We still are. I agree with good ideas not bad ones.
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

@Maid Cafe Which Creature is yours?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Interesting assumption.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Creatures came out when I assisted. I expected at least one to be Maid. I'm surprised two at once.

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 pm

In post 1418, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Creatures came out when I assisted. I expected at least one to be Maid. I'm surprised two at once.

~Titus
The Champion was already in play long before you assisted. Alisae claimed responsibility for the Elemental, because she got it from copying Micc. The only possible creature that would have come from MC is the Mother of Runes, and that card doesn't make ANY sense as being significant enough for them to want to rush to get it into play.

-Cerb
Show

Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

In post 1419, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1418, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Creatures came out when I assisted. I expected at least one to be Maid. I'm surprised two at once.

~Titus
The Champion was already in play long before you assisted. Alisae claimed responsibility for the Elemental, because she got it from copying Micc. The only possible creature that would have come from MC is the Mother of Runes, and that card doesn't make ANY sense as being significant enough for them to want to rush to get it into play.

-Cerb
I would. It's the type of card that can protect powerful town abilities.

Do you think that the Elemental and Parrish can share an alignment?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:05 pm

In post 1420, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1419, Reasonably Rational wrote:

~Titus

-Cerb
I would. It's the type of card that can protect powerful town abilities.

Do you think that the Elemental and Parrish can share an alignment?

Maybe they're just bad, but there's no reason to not play the mother of runes until something is already in play that you want to protect, OR at the least wait until the very end of the day phase to play it, if you're concerned about wasting the mana.

I'm not going to speculate about the alignments of the creatures in play, because 1) roles were created before alignments were assigned, and 2) they haven't done *anything* to indicate the alignment of their owner.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Like, the mother of runes is *vulnerable* right now, and it's not actually accomplishing anything. Whoever used it is aware enough of magic colors to choose a color that will reduce the number of things that can hurt it, which means they should also be aware enough of the sheer number of threats posed by all the other colors...threats sufficient to keep them from playing it and locking it into a certain protective mode so early.

-Cerb
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, I know I'll probably regret this (as always) but I'm starting to like the RR play. I don't
want to
, but I do. :(

And only just now did I realize Chara was mimiccing my gambits when they made that controvercial proposal, and I hence understand why they addressed me with that one in the first place. :lol: GOOD ONE! :P
In post 824, Maid Cafe wrote:since Chara could just be a scum miller
What's a scum miller??
In post 854, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 8, Varsoon wrote:All alignments were generated AFTER roles were created.
It won't clear you so your good!
Beeboy, my friend, Check "Inception" for clarification. The setup was made of certain roles and alignments were assigned later on (a similar situation to this game). If the role was assigned to a Town player it becomes a MILLER. If it went to Mafia it becomes a GODFATHER. That's why I asked what a "mafia miller" was, because technically it is exactly that: a role that returns the opposite result to a Cop investigation.

P.S. Chara and Mathblade were both in Inception. I kind of forgot who else apart from gerrygoat.
In post 874, Chara wrote:i'm disappointed, because i did it mostly because Almost was here. but between not having his vote and his disinterest, it might not matter.
I'm not disinterested. I'm just overgamed and had a few IRL things to attend to, but I'm working on catching up steadily.
In post 887, Maid Cafe wrote:Does anyone outside Mark or Chara have a reason on why we shouldn't rolecop Chara's miller claim?
I do. I'm not lynching someone to verify someone else's role. This isn't Diffusion of Power.

I also know Chara well enough to know they wouldn't dare claim Miller if they were scum. Hell, even >I< wouldn't dare doing so.
In post 888, Chara wrote:everything i've said seriously or joked about regarding my role has been a lie. i'm no flavour of miller. any alignment check on me will return town.
I .. beg .. your pardon??? Are you telling me that the WHOLE Miller thing was a gambit?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG! I can't believe you would do that. 10/10 on the A50 crazy-gambit-meter. :lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 897, Chara wrote:i have to get going, but: Cerb, i understand if you're upset with me. please understand that i wasn't just dicking around, and i am completely cognizant of how scummy the timing of my claim retraction was.
OK, maybe 9.5 out of 10. I never apologize after successfully executing a crazy gambit ;)
In post 898, Reasonably Rational wrote:I knew you were a liar. I was trying to figure out under what circumstances the play you were making was possible if you were town.
Trust me, that's TOWN Chara 100% of the time. Maybe I will SR them in some other gamne in the future, having realized how they evolved in this particular department (crazy gambits) but right here and now I would TR them just as if we were in the hydra account together.

EoP 36, btw

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Micc »

stopping in to say Im not town reading maid café or alisae slot so me giving maid café a vote here is out of the question. Can confirm that making the green voting elemental is my ability and that I didn't make the one in currently in play.

I also skimmed at least 15 of those pages pretty quickly but intend to sit down and organize thoughts after work tonight. I don't get the maid café vote dancing and I want to understand it so if there's an explanation someone please quote it for me.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”