Recommend mystery games

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Recommend mystery games

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I like mysteries recommend me some, examples of games and series I've enjoyed

Ace Attorney
Dangan Ronpa
Professor Layton
Contradiction
Last Express
Her Story
A Case of Distrust

Looking for recommendations on Steam, PS3 and 4, Vita, 3DS, Switch and Wii U
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks for the recommendations, I’ve played Ghost Trick and Hotel Dusk and Last Window, but I hadn’t heard of the Blackwell series so I’ll definitely check that out
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bump. Played the Blackwell series, enjoyed the first two games but the last three were a big step up and were excellent.

Sexy Brutale barely ran on my old laptop, was enjoying the concept but found what I had played so far too easy, will pick it back up.

Unheard is cool on Steam.

Umineko is too expensive for me to justify
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Exit/Corners is a really cool web visual novel/puzzle game, if you like 999 you'll love this

http://exitcorners.com/
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 20, Aurathebirb wrote:Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments: This is a must play if you like mysteries. Mystery mechanics are great, leaves you a lot of room to solve things on your own. Second to Obra Dinn in terms of mechanics. Also its Sherlock, you can't beat that.
Had this on my Steam Wishlist for a while and finally taking the plunge based on this so if I don't enjoy it I'm taking you to Judge Rinder

Return to “The Arcade”