Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Shining Dreamers »

In post 659, Reasonably Rational wrote:I think we win if we leave you alive, it took us down a dark, desperate path. :-/
You also win if you kill the mason who was the one most heavily scumreading you, which happens to be the same slot this game, so there's a conflict there. :P
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Chara »

the more i think about baku and munna's "i'm paranoid you want me to vote you" and "Chara is scum hiding behind its gambit" and "i want to interact with Math and think the wagon has more worth than Chara" the more i want to lynch Baku and Munna. but you people are townreading them.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Chara »

also, all of you suck for townreading me. because i know any of you who both know me and are scum aren't going to do anything but that. :>
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1700, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 659, Reasonably Rational wrote:I think we win if we leave you alive, it took us down a dark, desperate path. :-/
You also win if you kill the mason who was the one most heavily scumreading you, which happens to be the same slot this game, so there's a conflict there. :P
For the record, the plan was to kill you the night before we entered LYLO, which you'd know if you read our scum/hydra PT's.

The miscalculation was that Grapes, if they didn't have the ability to trigger their removal ability during the day, would just disappear and do it that night. Had he claimed he couldn't do it until the night, we expected to be able to get him lynched as a result of the convenient, previously unmentioned timing limitation.

That forced us into LYLO after performing one less kill in the planned sequence, which left you alive in 3p Lylo, which was *not* the plan.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1698, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Alisae why is it better that you have no opinion about my slot?

-Cerb
I think reading your hydra is actually quite easy.
If I was around from the beginning of the game, I probably could have your alignment locked in easily.
However because I replaced in, I feel like attempting to get a read on your slot is going to be a lot harder.
So instead of trying to read your ISO, I'm going to either
A. wait until I see something that I can point to and say "OOH OOH! Yeah that's definitely {town/scum}"
or
B. wait till later in the game.

Also, I would like Drixx to say hi :3
GTKAS
| here.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:45 pm

In post 1704, Alisae wrote:
In post 1698, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey Alisae why is it better that you have no opinion about my slot?

-Cerb
If I was around from the beginning of the game, I probably could have your alignment locked in easily.
However because I replaced in, I feel like attempting to get a read on your slot is going to be a lot harder.
A. wait until I see something that I can point to and say "OOH OOH! Yeah that's definitely {town/scum}"
or

Drixx won't even say hi to me. I'd be worried, except he's been disappearing on me a lot more often lately. :(

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1701, Chara wrote:the more i think about baku and munna's "i'm paranoid you want me to vote you" and "Chara is scum hiding behind its gambit" and "i want to interact with Math and think the wagon has more worth than Chara" the more i want to lynch Baku and Munna. but you people are townreading them.
I mean I won't say no.
But um
what do you think of Micc?
GTKAS
| here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1704, Alisae wrote:So instead of trying to read your ISO, I'm going to either
or
or believe me when i say they're town! :>
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1705, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1704, Alisae wrote:

-Cerb
or

Drixx won't even say hi to me. I'd be worried, except he's been disappearing on me a lot more often lately. :(

-Cerb
Yeah imo I can tell.
GTKAS
| here.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 682, OnTheMark wrote:I am MathBlade aka Roundabout on MU.
...Huh.
Not the person I thought.

I thought you were mhsmith.

IN THAT CASE.

Second-strongest townread reaffirmed. (Chara's town enough that I'd place an innocent child below it on a readslist. Mathblade's not QUITE on that level. :P But is still miles stronger than third townread below.)
Those concerns I had for OnTheMark? Concerns about mhsmith; they are utterly nonexistent for Mathblade. Mathblade is once more infallibly town, as infallible as Chara on equal strength because not only was I townreading the slot, but also the things which were red flags to see are Mathblade-tells, not scumtells so.
In post 696, Bronya Zaychik wrote:I am beginning to townread Skybird. Let me express my suspicion hereforth on players who attempt to paint her as scummy.
Fortunately, my goal is to lynch scum, not look town, so I don't give a damn about this and shall continue to call Skybird scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1709, Shining Dreamers wrote:Chara's town enough that I'd place an innocent child below it on a readslist.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

CHARA
TALK
TO
ME
GTKAS
| here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1709, Shining Dreamers wrote:Fortunately, my goal is to lynch scum, not look town, so I don't give a damn about this and shall continue to call Skybird scum.
:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 pm

You know, as I read more of what mastina is saying, I'm starting to feel like she isn't actually scumreading our slot, she's just posturing as though she scumreads us because she knows that she always scumreads us, and it would therefore make it harder for her to get things done if she didn't scumread us.

Does that make sense? I'm not even saying I think it's a scum decision, to be clear. I'm saying it's a reasonable decision to make with regards to getting us to work with their slot.

-Cerb
Show

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1711, Alisae wrote:CHARA
TALK
TO
ME
I'M
GETTING
TO
IT

Micc isn't great. he could be lynched too.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1713, Reasonably Rational wrote:You know, as I read more of what mastina is saying, I'm starting to feel like she isn't actually scumreading our slot, she's just posturing as though she scumreads us because she knows that she always scumreads us, and it would therefore make it harder for her to get things done if she didn't scumread us.

Does that make sense? I'm not even saying I think it's a scum decision, to be clear. I'm saying it's a reasonable decision to make with regards to getting us to work with their slot.

-Cerb
<O h, v e r y G O O D !!>
GTKAS
| here.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:53 pm

In post 1715, Alisae wrote:
In post 1713, Reasonably Rational wrote:You know, as I read more of what mastina is saying, I'm starting to feel like she isn't actually scumreading our slot, she's just posturing as though she scumreads us because she knows that she always scumreads us, and it would therefore make it harder for her to get things done if she didn't scumread us.

-Cerb
<O h, v e r y G O O D !!>
Though also to be clear, they should know we <3 Yume and are automatically inclined to work with her as much as possible. So maybe I'm just wrong. Whatever. I need my Drixx so I can say my random stream of consciousness stuff to him before I bring it to the thread so he can tell me if I'm being stupid. :(

-Cerb
Show

Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 pm

In post 717, Venmar wrote:can anyone with more meta comment on almost50's entry? am i the only one that feels like he's under-contributing than what i'd expect?
Admittedly his entrance lacks a certain something that would make me feel he is town, but I have good reason to think this is him as town anyway.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Chara »

a big part of how i do this is analyzing the approach of other players to my slot, so when players like Alisae come in and say i'm obvtown i don't know how to handle them. because e knows how terrible and stilted my scumplay ways (even if i'd gotten a bit better since), so it's not strange to see em townreading me. at the same time, this isn't even close to my town meta. i'm not even
attempting
to interact with my scumreads and being flighty and bubbly and emotional isn't really... something i consider difficult to fake.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Chara »

Creature
OnTheMark
Reasonably Rational (Hydra: Cerberus v666 & Drixx)
Venmar
Almost50

Maid Cafe (Hydra: Maki & Beeboy)
Shining Dreamers (Hydra: Yume & Mastina)
Tibor and Lumia (Hydra: brassherald & Gamma Emerald)
Alisae
Dunnstral
Iconeum
SnarkySnowman
Bronya Zaychik (Hydra: Titus & Kiana Kaslana)

Skybird
Micc
Baku and Munna (Hydra: Randomidget & Shiro)
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1699, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1526, Micc wrote:im just trying to understand your intentions because I still haven't decided how much I trust what you're doing here. but you role's obviously powerful and we aren't lynching it so me voting you is stupid
Why wouldn't we lynch Alisae's role again? I want your reasons for it, other than "it's powerful".

-Cerb
Because Role is NAI and mafia is about voting scum and its a Varsoon game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1677, brassherald wrote:
mod, please replace my Hydra with just gamma
Tibor and Lumia has been replaced by Gamma Emerald.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:05 pm

In post 1718, Chara wrote:a big part of how i do this is analyzing the approach of other players to my slot, so when players like Alisae come in and say i'm obvtown i don't know how to handle them. because e knows how terrible and stilted my scumplay ways (even if i'd gotten a bit better since), so it's not strange to see em townreading me. at the same time, this isn't even close to my town meta. i'm not even
attempting
to interact with my scumreads and being flighty and bubbly and emotional isn't really... something i consider difficult to fake.
OOOH! Thanks for reminding me!

A50 said something about the fact that your play being so far outside of your town meta is a good thing, and that's why he likes us, because we always play the same regardless of alignment.

I misspoke in that post. It wasn't that you were out of your town meta, it's that there exists no prior play from you which I can compare this to, because it's so far outside of the way I've seen you play period. It's not that I want to be able to say x is town because of y 100% of the time, it's that it is impossible for me to rationally use this as an argument for you one way or another, cuz it just doesn't make sense. :)

-Cerb

pedit: Shush OTM, you're ruining my point.
Show

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1722, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1718, Chara wrote:a big part of how i do this is analyzing the approach of other players to my slot, so when players like Alisae come in and say i'm obvtown i don't know how to handle them. because e knows how terrible and stilted my scumplay ways (even if i'd gotten a bit better since), so it's not strange to see em townreading me. at the same time, this isn't even close to my town meta. i'm not even
attempting

A50 said something about the fact that your play being so far outside of your town meta is a good thing, and that's why he likes us, because we always play the same regardless of alignment.

I misspoke in that post. It wasn't that you were out of your town meta, it's that there exists no prior play from you which I can compare this to, because it's so far outside of the way I've seen you play period. It's not that I want to be able to say x is town because of y 100% of the time, it's that it is impossible for me to rationally use this as an argument for you one way or another, cuz it just doesn't make sense. :)

-Cerb

Why is that a bad thing? Wouldn’t you readjust after being told a logical point?

Are you being sarcastic?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:08 pm

In post 1723, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1722, Reasonably Rational wrote:
attempting

-Cerb

Why is that a bad thing? Wouldn’t you readjust after being told a logical point?

Are you being sarcastic?
*sigh*

I wanted to see if Micc's argument was about Alisae's slot, or solely about their role, before I brought up the fact that role is not related to alignment in this game. It looked like they were arguing that we shouldn't lynch Alisae not because of their play, but because of their role.

You ruined my ability to get *their* answer about that. :(

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”