Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I don't think Bella's posting here is particularly bad. Read a couple of games with her. Seems similar etc.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Klick's replace out being AI is a dumb opinion btw. He probably just didn't feel like mafia that much. He doesn't play that much.

VOTE: Corina. No clue why he's doing what he is, but it means he's got to go, honestly.

Will give opinions on the rest of 'em soon.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 241, Almost50 wrote:The shear amount of people voting or willing to vote Korina strongly indicates he's town.
This is like exactly something that a scum would say in order to jump off a wagon! If somebody is incredibly awful, fully intends on throwing the game if they are town, and is acting in a way that it would look scummier not to lynch them, this sort of thing is unhelpful!
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 69, Almost50 wrote:OK, this has started with Korina causing chaos. I don't see scum going down that route from the get go because of the obvious downside to it for this specific setup. However, I also can say safely this isn't optimum town play and especially so when we have a posting limit.

@Korina: Unless you're a crazy scum player, could you please tone it down so you won't be providing scum with a proper smoke screen for them to hide behind? Thank you

@Redflavour: Do you really think Scum!Korina would play the way he did given that we only need to lynch 2 scums and that scum are very unlikely to bus? I can see 3-4 players in this game who would probably vote Korina for that, but of he ever flipped scum at any point of the game then we can safely deduce those who seriously pushed him are not scum with him, so it's most detrimental for scum to be playing this way.

God! Even I didn't understand what I'm saying having trued to reread it.

OK..

Scum!Korina acts crazy and gets a wagon going on him. His partners either join it (too risky) or oppose it (too obvious). So what IS the scum motive behind his play?
I mean if Korina is scum here, which he may well be, this is straight out of the textbook obfuscating and all that sort of thing.
get a warrant

Return to “Completed Open Games”