Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #200) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what am I being difficult about?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #201) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1026, Cedrick wrote:Eddie - You are town reading people I feel are likely scum. You are also town reading useless players. You aren’t really sorting people.
If you're town, I'm not townreading Fitz. Who else?

What useless players am I townreading, Zito and Havo?

I adamantly disagree I'm not sorting people, but let's start with this because my confidence in scum you dropped off.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #202) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Also, what is your experience with scum!fitz? you won't say your alt (lol) so you can't link games, but you said you had some right?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #203) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

If GNR reds Alex is a good bet for scum. His iso really isn't great, on a re-read he's dropped down a lot.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #204) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

haven't read the last chunk, it's my birthday today and I'm not sober . be back in a say or two
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #205) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1139, Havo wrote:
In post 1138, Alexcellent wrote:Happy birthday!
thanks @ both :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #206) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #207) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

posting to say I see the biggest wagon is lexa and am happy with it

also, mulch subbed in, man mulch, I'm really not sure if I'm up to play with you again yet. :/ I'm pretty pissed for ~reasons~.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #208) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I haven't read about 10 (?) pages now I just woke up im going out to a parkour gym (I recommend them they're awesome)

mumble did actively lurk and let town destroy themselves in his scum game, to the point he only prodged essentially. I don't mean barely posted, I mean lurked as in posted in the scum pt a bunch and following along but actively not posting. I get town vibes from his attitude here, and still am not considering his lynch today, it's a strong read but it's a strong d1 read.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #209) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1185, Fissure wrote:Then replace out Eddie

Mumbles is town

Lexa is scum

Stay on the path

I know how Mumb plays scum, this isn’t it
but like, why did you sub in :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #210) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm probably going to stay in because lol!time investment but it frustrates me
at least it looks like you're on a good track with that post

ok bye
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

hi
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yo uh started catchup but going out again so leaving it in a draft, lexa if you are town you're a pr and one of the strongest investigatives possible w/o cop; i want a tryhard obv town ass post(s). if you are town, doubtful, you are capable of it.

nsg if ur around in a couple hours that'd be swell
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1249, Lexa wrote:Eddie I'm not tryharding. I'm going to bed to wake up early for the new job first day and shit
I interpret this as "I'm scum and give up". if you're scum that's fine. if town, you getting mislynched d1 is not acceptable and it'll probably lead to me subbing eventually cause there's a lot of people here I don't like. please, for my sanity don't give up.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

intent to hammer lexa if there's nothing amazing after I catch up
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

where did i push on your mislynch? I'm not voting you and unvoyed you long before I subbed in
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you'll see
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1032, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1027, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1026, Cedrick wrote:Eddie - You are town reading people I feel are likely scum. You are also town reading useless players. You aren’t really sorting people.
If you're town, I'm not townreading Fitz. Who else?

What useless players am I townreading, Zito and Havo?

I adamantly disagree I'm not sorting people, but let's start with this because my confidence in scum you dropped off.
You haven’t really tried to sort fitz. We covered this you aren’t really sorting Zito or havo either. Zito made 1 post which could have easily been made by scum. Zito is a smart and very experienced player and I think he is capable of way more than he has given us.

Nsg/Alex/Awoo are all higher on your reads list than they should be and mumble being number uno town read is just bat shit crazy.

Idk why you keep mentioning your scum read on me is going away. If you were town you wouldn’t have scum read me to begin with.

Only way I can work with you is if somebody gets an inno on you which isn’t likely since there is no cop.

As for fitz scum. I honestly can’t remember if I’ve played with him as scum.
What do you consider "sorting", then? Like, I feel I've sorted Fitz, Zito, and Havo, I don't understand what not actively sorting people means from your pov. Do you want every little part of my thought process? "this posts pings 70.3% town, but it is counterweighed by this one, thus zito is town with a 67% confidence"?

NSG dropped a bit for disappearing. At the time, it was fine. Alex is lower by a lot now. At the time, I was happy with it, his posts were not pingy on the first read at all. Awoo ... was fine? That was before their activity majorly dropped off and I still don't scumread them? Mumble is blatant town and un cc'd protective, I don't see why that's so hard for you to contemplate.

I wouldn't have scumread you to begin with? You're literally getting townread because I don't think scum would be that belligerently stupid and you are tonally dumbass town. As in, your tone is that of a dumbass who is aligned with town. After a couple days away from the thread I'm reviewing that because iirc Robb said he plays the same way as his town game as scum, need to think about that. You aren't robb, of course, but you're an anonymous alt of a completely different player and maybe I'll see some parallels in robbs' scum game :roll:

Lame, because you might not have but Robb has and I was going to give a lot of credence to your argument. It was a loaded question. Alas.
In post 1033, Awoo wrote:
Havo wrote:This is gonna sound weird, but it’s like a few of his posts are too polished.
Not weird at all, 10/10 observation, I overpolish posts as scum. Very good statement. Standing ovation. Nominated for an award.

I'll read alex sometime in the next month with this in mind. Thank you for your contribution.
lol
In post 1035, Awoo wrote:
Only way I can work with you is if somebody gets an inno on you which isn’t likely since there is no cop.
Might be a gunsmith :?

Yeah yeah! good posts on alex!! but GNR is the guy today I think we will lynch ;)

Yo im gonna read alex within the WEEK now! this is mad interesting!
But I could be a mafia Traitor :thinking:
In post 1036, rb wrote:But it's quite true, no?

Sometimes people act or play in ways that are truly hard to read, and saying that you're gut reading someone through their weird play doesn't seem fence-sitty so much as it feels like honesty.

I have null reads too, or people I can't quite get a handle on and I often 'chunk' the playerlist down to people whose behaviour I feel I can read (as either town or scum) and players I can't - and I don't talk much of the ones I can't until I have to, and I hope others with a different perspective can read that particular player better than me.

Some people talk about ALL slots though, and those that do will naturally seem less confident, because they're talking more about hard to read slots.

I often come across as really confident, but that's a symptom of the fact that I talk only about the slots I'm more confident reading while I let other slots 'evolve' internally.
Talking about all slots is good play. It is incredibly annoying for me when people don't acknowledge some people existing and it is anti-town because if scum replicates it they can avoid taking stances.
In post 1037, Luca Blight wrote:Yeah, it was just worded awkwardly and needlessly so imo.

I'm actually scumreading Lexa more based on her confidence that Alex is Town - he made a couple of decent posts and Lexa was so quick to hard townread it as if she wanted the credit for it or something.
I soft townread them the first time, but yes, that extreme confidence was odd. I think I mentioned that somewhere. :shrug:
In post 1051, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1047, Lexa wrote:Like I don't really give a shit if someone scum reads me or cases me of that post gives me an indication of what alignment they are. If I can sort them as town I don't need to think about the post beyond that, if I call them out on it something is catching my eye or needs to be clarified
So you're basically saying you never respond to anyone's suspicion/points made against you?

It just seems peculiar to praise a strong townread's reasoning for suspecting you without any sort of explanation on your part.

Cane seems to know your meta like the back of his hand so I guess he can answer if this is normal for you.
If what specifically is normal? Not responding to suspicions or points made against you is not something I will ever be alright with regardless of if its meta or not, and if Lexa did that I haven't seen that from her before IIRC (as either alignment) but it deserves to be pushed on principle. Not defending yourself is not something you should brush away to playstyle, and I'm sure Lexa is smart enough to know that. Where did this happen? I don't recall it.
In post 1059, Beefster wrote:
Fissure replaces Guy_Named_Riggs

Play nice. Play fair. Have fun.

Wow. You joined today. Ballsy jumping into a 43-page game like that.
fhuck
In post 1062, northsidegal wrote:@eddie, caught up now.
u here?
In post 1074, Fissure wrote:
In post 415, Eddie Cane wrote:Texas my eyes glaze over when I read your posts. That happens when you're scum. When you're town, you gamesolve and I nod my head and go along with it because we think similarily. this has been true in... every game i've seen you play on our home site? here, we've played together twice.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=71319 - game with lexa on site. svs. he subbed d1... not a lot to say

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=71353 - game with lexa on site. t me v s him. vigged n1, not a lot to say. did that garbage wallpost, though it's a /little/ different from here, wrapped around a bunch of sparse comments.

i will give lexa credit: his play here is different than those games. and, on our home site, i think i've seen 6 or 7 of his game... and all were town except 1. in that 1, it was similar to here, very glossy and just in general weak thoughts. texas has a pretty shitty scum game, and a pretty damn good town game. he's not playing pretty damn good here, and that means he's very likely scum.
This is probably the best post I’ve seen so far
this is a start to what I'm showing you. his scum game is, well, those ones for example. not like horrendous, but not.good.
In post 1075, Fissure wrote:Mumble is probably town

Very towny claim

Lexa tbd
*shocker*
In post 1080, Fissure wrote:You guys are fucking idiots for lynching my slot

He’s not scummy at all

Up to page 26 from skim
don't remember what page this was, but yes actually, your slot is pretty scummy. specifically, none of his posts said anything of substance, was asked for reads, then flaked. that's a pretty damn clear potential pressure flake. however, if you're scum you're bussing Lexa here so that's fine, we can sort that out later.
In post 1099, Fissure wrote:Havo is missing the snark and fire I expect from his town game

He feels empty and under the radar

He’s not being as sarcastic at ALL

I think he finally fucking drew scum
Everyone one of lexas posts are bullshit
remind me to address this d2 if i'm alive please.
In post 1098, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1082, Fissure wrote:Going for the easy way out and hoping a lurker slot flips scum

Nice
This seems like a scum slip to me - he's scumreading me, yet says here I'm
'hoping
' his slot flips town?

He's talking as if he knows I'm town, yet he's scumreading me.
oh, shut up
In post 1107, Fissure wrote:I’m basing my read on Luca solely on the fact he was nightkilled night 1 in an MU game so I’m making the assumption he’s somewhat decent and not the kind of player to post trash like that

Eddie help me with this
i don't think i've played with luca, at least in a while. i have read some of his games, nothing in depth. why specifically eddie?
In post 1128, Fissure wrote:I’m going to sleep

I hope my thought process is villagery enough to stop the lynch

If not lolms

Lynch lexa

Odd night watcher my ass

Probably a scum odd night watcher
aren't your town and scum games indistinguishable to the naked eye? :roll:
In post 1171, Papa Zito wrote:oh jfc I'm playing with Mulch non o non onon onononon
:P
In post 1190, Fissure wrote:Can you grow up

I probably dislike you more than you do me

Let’s play some werewolf
Can I grow up? I thought it was pretty clear I didn't want to play with you again for a while. You subbed into a game with me, for god know's what reason. I'm going to try and tolerate it, but like, really not cool.
In post 1203, Fissure wrote:
In post 1202, Cedrick wrote:That’s not what I’ve heard. Could you link one game where you actually helped town win?
Sure

You could also just ask people that have played with me before
In post 1201, Fissure wrote:Also

I may be unliked

I tend to have >>>rand reads
I don't know about that strong, but yea, Mulch does /typically/ have above average reads. The flaws in his game come from almost everything else, but his reads are decent.
In post 1209, Fissure wrote:
In post 1208, Luca Blight wrote:Fissure, explain to me why Mumble can't possibly be scum here?
I've played an entire scumgame with them as partners, and their play here is drastically different

unless they changed how they played in a couple months, there is no way they are scum here
why didn't you refer to this when catching up? For everyone else's reference, the game Mulch was partners with him was the game I was quoting earlier that made this town!Mumble.

In post 1213, Cedrick wrote:Did you win or lose that game? Was he Lynched?
and, once again, if you actually opened the game I linked you would have seen that was the game and scum won. NOT from good scum play.
In post 1242, Lexa wrote:VOTE: Mumble

let it die
and, if you were town, you would have sheeped my Mumble read. But, it's fine. I'm very sad you are scum this game, I miss playing with town texy :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Spoiler:

Tbh, after that last post I give up on town Lexa. The above is what I was hoping for. Those are 3 examples from just 1 game of town!texas, 3 of many with it being a 20+ page iso (20 ppp iirc). I was giving him a chance, because he is my rock. Unfortunately, my rock is now going to play fish. He is incapable of posting like that as scum as far as I know, at least true over 10 scum games. It was never a worry for me because if he didn't do some kind of obvtownpost set by the end of day 1 then he'd just be scum. Unfortunately, that's the case.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Even just from those 3 posts, it should be black and white from this game. As I said earlier, a respectable, good town player who has the charisma to lead. An awful, borderline incompetent scum player. It isn't as open and shut as that but it's pretty damn close.

VOTE: Lexa
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I will try my best to stay in this game because I subbed in and it would be a dick move to sub out again, Mulch please make a conscious effort to not get on my nerves. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Texas has played something like 6 games on this site and rolled scum virtually every time, heh

busy for day or 2
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1323, Cedrick wrote:Post is useless since you didn’t use post tags.
btw, is there a quick way to do this? I never do because I am lazy but it does make reading anything much more enjoyable
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1329, Cedrick wrote:I think you can use post tags but you’d have to do it on each one.
In post 1330, Papa Zito wrote:Just put [ post ] # [ /post ]

So like is your post.
gratzi, I always thought you had to do [url] and I was thinking fuck that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay, read from day start. ~~
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1337, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1336, Havo wrote:
In post 1334, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1331, Cedrick wrote:Yeah but you as scum could easily explain your actions clearly. That’s not a good defense
And I would think if you always read him as scummy you’d be more aware of that and not vote him day 1.
U think maybe that’s why I talked myself out of voting him?
It seems Eddie talked you out of it. The point though is you did it specifically right after a VC showed lexa was the largest wagon.

When you unvoted you spoke out against a lexa wagon

Your actions seem like you didn’t really want it to happen and when you finally do you don’t have your own reasons for it. You basically sheep your way on.

That all looks more scummynthan towny to me.
what ddi eddie do?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1317, rb wrote:
In post 1268, rb wrote:minus havo im actually at worst townleaning on that whole wagon
um lol, i thought lexa flipped town

time to rethink my thinks
how is this possible ?

the flip wasn't even in a spoiler, it's big red letters o.o
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1343, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1341, Eddie Cane wrote:what ddi eddie do?
You were trying to talk him out of his scum read of mumble unless I misunderstood the post
Uh, which post are we referring to? I have a lot hardy har har
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

It physically pains me to type this, but Mulch is lock town and we are not lynching that slot this game. Realistically, this is town!Mulch I think regardless of the Lexa flip (which helps a ton too). It isn't all that hard to fake reads, so while GNR disappearing wasn't a good look it isn't some insanely damning thing.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Oh, yea. I was hoping he'd come on board with me and help me defend Mumble. He had 50% of my experience. Mulch had the 100% though and helped me with the defending job via proxy attacking.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Despite what certain Mulches may think, I have a good track record of reading him. At the least we have quite a few games together. It's theoretically possible he hard bussed (I referenced it in ) but I really don't feel it after thinking about it for the night.

I was about to write a bunch arguing why it wasn't a hard bus but I realized it's pointless because I don't think you actually suspect him? If you do let me know and I'll say my piece but I'm confident that slot is town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1266, Fissure wrote:VOTE: Papa Zito

I feel like we should maybe start here?
How come? Still think Zit city is town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Like, it's hard to quantify. He felt genuine when he was playing and with Lexa being so distant was a lot of my sanity. His stances also weren't overly bad?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 687, Papa Zito wrote:Here's where I'm at.

Alexcellent
has a grand total of 10 posts this game and 0 engagement. He's also currently not voting anyone. I don't know how we're supposed to get a read on a slot that isn't playing.
2. People have praised
Awoo
's early case on Q and I thought it was terrible. I just think a lot of what he points out isn't really alignment relevant or interesting and I'm struggling to figure out how to sort him.
Cedrick
remains my top scumspect but what gives me pause isn't the things he's saying but how he's saying them. He's (1) remaining engaged with the game despite fitz's tunnel when it'd be far easier to mellow out and (2) he seems utterly convicted about what he's saying even if the majority of it is batshit insane.
4. I remain completely underwhelmed by
Riggs
who was my pocket scumspect from early on but like Alexcellent I don't have very much to determine if this is a scumslot or just someone who doesn't really want to play the game. The main difference between the two is that Alex at least shows some depth in his few posts while Riggs is a giant vortex of suck.
5. I used
Havo
to kill RVS early with his goofy declarative statement and after a flurry of posts defending himself he's done basically nothing. It makes me extremely wary because this looks like classic scum UTR behavior; no need to make waves while the town is screaming at each other over Lexa/Cedrick.
6. Speaking of,
Lexa
's gonzo claim and subsequent awful explanation for it combined with a lot of bad posting and recent UTR behavior make me think the others are right about this slot and I'm sorely tempted to move here, if nothing else than to remove a player I want nowhere near lylo and restore some sanity to the game.
Mumble
and
rb
both occupy similar spots in my head where they "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" townish but by god they aren't trying very hard are they and I have this little voice in the back of my head (among the others) whispering to me that they're doing it on purpose to avoid detection.

In other words I really honestly and truly don't know where to go here because if I could firebomb most of the playerlist rn I would happily do so
It isn't like he ignored Lexa, he had them as the scummier of the pair. If you ctrl + F Lexa in his iso (I just skimmed through it before you posted actually because I wanted to reassure myself) it isn't all that bad. He lost his status as my second or third hardest townread due to lack of presence and waffling at odd times, but he's still a town read for me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I am going to dialogue with NSG, I'll reserve my statement about that until after. But, yes, falls under the town side of things. I will say I have you on the scum side of things, but not by much and you're pretty new either way so this is more IC Eddie than town Eddie talking - even if you're scum, I think you genuinely thought you had a good case. Also I feel like typing until NSG shows up and I am quite bored.

Spoiler: not game related content
You can't fake the GNR flaking thing over being asked questions, that was real.
You're right. This was the reason I voted the slot, and is scum points. However, it was up-played yesterday, and I unvoted because I wasn't comfortable actually lynching a slot over it. Realistically, it isn't that hard to fake some quick reads, day 1 pretty much any position is defensible. A lot of players don't like reads lists because they are easily fakeable, actually. I do them every game frequently because I like mapping my thoughts out and I'm naturally controlling by how much I post, so there are lots of opportunities to change them, but I know lots of players who don't do them unless specifically asked or don't until late game. It's kind of similar to issues a lot of inexperienced (and some experienced) players have with day 1; you need to realize, if I say "Transcend - lock town" that is the day 1 equivalent of lock town. It doesn't mean I won't be reevaluating that slot ever nor does it mean that I have a non negotiable townread on the slot, it just means as far as day 1 goes they look townier than others. Honestly, you're not a great player if you ever truly have someone as lock town for non-mechanical reasons, though saying "lock town" if it's 95% confidence is fine. Exceptions exist, ie Creature, but they are rare.
And I'm genuinely surprised the only one who liked my Q case was also scum.
You did a PBPA style case. Those are fun to do, I do them a lot as scum and sometimes as town, but the thing is they're littered with confbias. Like, if you come to the conclusion someone is lock scum but have no way of convincing others then you go to a PBPA style case. You can ascribe motivation to whatever you'd like to, and while as scum it is conscious and town subconscious typically you will end up with the result you went into it expecting. I could call 1354 AtE, WIFOM, confbias, asking questions for the sake of asking questions, distracting, overly wordy (using things such as "totally"), and probably more that I didn't just think of in 10 seconds. It is very easy to make something appear how you want it to. Your cases on my slot aren't that extreme, but it is the same kind of thing, and that's why people could tell it was weak - you're just ascribing motivations. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.
Every reason I give/every investigation I make will get shit on, so I implore you high IQ mafia pros to look into it.
IF you're town, it is great that you're trying. It's better to be wrong than to just prodge and do nothing all game like some players do. Don't take it personally that you're being shot down, and don't take it personally I'm not going to help more detailed because this could be scum AtE from you. Just remember, I personally don't think you're great now but I have also seen worse by far (and this isn't based on results, it's based on a P E R S O N A L I T Y A N A L Y S I S), and how I perceive you is irrelevant which is the point I'm about to make: even if/when you become a great player, people will still shit on you. People still shit on myself, and even then people still shit on people a step above me such as RC, and
even then
people shit on people above him like Nacho. Part of playing mafia is not taking anything personally and dealing with people shitting on you. It's a game about attacking people, sometimes scum will falsely attack you and sometimes town will wrongly attack you. Some of both will seem personal, unintentional or otherwise. Deal w it.

Anyways, on this note going to delve into your iso a bit now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I actually read Awoo as town tonally. My problem is his pushes.

1) My slot - Town
2) Mumble - Town
3) Riggs - Town

And, that's his day 1. 2 cases, which I admit sound genuine, on me. Voting Mumble, my strongest town read and what we now know is the town Doctor. Finally, settling and pushing Riggs. I agreed with his reason to vote and it, but if they were scum partner that is not unviewable theory. There's also a lot of soft defending of Lexa - "I won't lynch the claims".

With the NSG push - I don't love it.
Curious to hear about why people think luca is scum and NSG is town because both these things run contrary to the way I see it.
NSG - Hard town for 67, 94, 237 beautiful. 997, 1007 great
Here, you can hear why person thinks NSG is town. If you disagree with this you need to articulate it, because I too agree NSG is town which if so would make this 4 pushes on town :/
She was mid-low in lexa's 815 which is the sweet spot to put your partners, and in 303, she was hightown for no good reason.
Is this your full reason for scumreading her?
(I know it isn't, I am telling you to expand)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wanna post a quick reads list
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

re 1360, that doesn't look townie to me . ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

why is Alex so high up? we are mostly in the same place otherwise, give or take small things (Havo's pretty high too)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I guess, doesn't mean anything to me but whatever helps u sort :shrug:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

his iso feels pretty weak to me, he never made a big impression on the game and lexa lock towned him for basically nothing. what a shocker, his vote was moved by the time the day ended, and he didn't end pushing lexa but instead Ced. :/ looks to me like some early distancing that was inconsequential - his presense in the thread was so minimal it is unlikely he influenced anyone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

:thinking:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

town doc means it's moderately unlikely there's a mafia doc regardless

so, awoo is traitor or town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1381, Cedrick wrote:@nsg that’s a dumb question. Every other cop is possible just not an inno/guilty cop

Who first brought up traitors?
Luca, Becuase traitors and doctors are the two gunsmith gimps
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: alex
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #246) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

that's a weird thing to think about, I'm always excited af for a flip like I sit there reloading waiting for it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #247) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay well

i appreciate that cause i currently work 50ish hours a week and was working 70 a month or so ago

but you need to do shit, you're another player that can powertown

there's too many sketchy slots itg, make yourself not one of them. a day 1 scum lynch isn't your excuse to coast.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #248) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alex
: What pinged you about Lexa initially?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #249) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1412, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 280, Alexcellent wrote:
getting townie feelings from awoo, havo and cedrick.
I think Mumble is probs town based on the 1v1 with Lexa feeling like TvS, and I think Lexa is the scum in that interaction.

scummy feelings from Lexa and Q.

Still looking into others.
In post 1278, Alexcellent wrote:I'm like, somewhere here today

{Fissure; RB; Eddie Cane; HavingFitz}
{Luca Blight; NSG; Papa Zito}
{
Cedrick; Awoo; Havo
}
Can you explain this complete reversal?
To be fair, there's 1000 posts between those and 2 flips.......lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I find it more hilarious than scummy that his 3 stated townreads are now his 3 stated scumreads though
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1415, Luca Blight wrote:The flips shouldn't influence it that heavily as he was already scumreading Lexa and townreading Mumble.
Fair enough. My reads didn't change much with the flips either (there's a sidebar here but I don't think anyone's interested so I retracted it). Still, that was only like a fifth or a sixth of the game there, so I don't think it's a big deal. A more valid question imo is for Alex to give a sentence or two to detail each read. (Alex, this is me asking that)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1420, havingfitz wrote:I don't think Alex is scum.

THis fast wagon when the day isn't even 24 hours in is ridiculous. Can some people please unvote so others can chime in? ffs...
It is L-2, every single player has checked in (I think). The wagon has been here for a page my dude.

Why is Alex town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Mine or Fitz's?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #254) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Eddie Cane

Fitz tomorrow then.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #255) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1430, Luca Blight wrote:That was some fine distancing. Really thought Cane was Town.
I argued for a different scum kill too. It's whatever, despite what it might look like this was a low effort game to me. Subbing in I knew Lexa was scum and was going to tunnel them (I always read games before subbing) and it bummed me the fuck out when I saw my scum team.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #256) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

If you guys would like to get more out of the day, don't hammer me yet. Don't mind.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #257) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1432, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1430, Luca Blight wrote:That was some fine distancing. Really thought Cane was Town.
I didn’t. Shame I was wrong on lexa and fitz

VOTE: eddie
Lol. TF, never change.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Report me buddy, I'm leaving the site when Team Mafia is done as it is. Only reason I joined was to play with Lexa and RB again, that wasn't a lie. Good job alt slipping, though. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I enjoyed playing with you, Zito and Luca. RB, this is not the RB I remember, as town and scum you used to powertown right there with me and now as town or scum you're an overworked geriatric lurker :( it is depressing. Awoo, my comments were genuine. Derrick, I'm sorry for lying about your alt which is someone else and I don't know it ;), if you seriously think you were ever going to lynch me you're even more delusional than I thought. You want the cred but you didn't even have me in your scum pool today. God damn if we are partners though, that's some fabulous distancing. Havo, sorry for the shit I gave you, you were a tolerable presence this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Like, the way I play scum is to try and sort the game as town. I don't lie about my reads to better my teammates because it is not genuine; obviously I'm biased knowing my team, but if I had Lexa at the bottom its because I truly thought she looked scummy and Fissure truly is obvious town. Fitz I was going to push as a buddy because he's kinda derpy and his Lexa interactions are kinda derpy. I wish my partner let me change the NK, but I didn't have the energy to argue, it is what it is.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1442, Awoo wrote:wait so i was right on Q day 1 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My genuine opinion is that it was a false positive, but yea, don't beat yourself up. He was a scumfuck that you caught onto first.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1441, Fissure wrote:Lol I was about to post some thoughts

good job guys
I had you pocketed, right?

I think I did. Just curios.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1452, Fissure wrote:
In post 1450, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1448, Fissure wrote:You should never be like how you are as town
:facepalm:
Scum's goal is not to be townread and be a graveyard hero

IT's to get town mislynched

If you get lynched because of it so be it

You are part of a team

the real winners aren't the ones that bus their partners and skate by with no pressure

It's the ones that get their hands dirty and get townies mislynched

That's how you win as scum
We can talk about this more in post game. Probably shouldn't here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1451, Awoo wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT DUDE EVERY TIME IVE BEEN TOWN MY FIRST SCUMREAD HAS BEEN RIGHT DAMNNIT

MAESTRO FOR "false aggression" IN THAT NEWBIE GAME
QUICK FOR "empty posting" IN OPEN 695
NUMBERQ in this game

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW AND EVERY TIME I GOT TALKED OUT OF IT
haha confidence will come

the most valuable skill in mafia is being able to feel if your reads are good or not

that only comes with time
In post 1457, Cedrick wrote:Day 1 reads are shit. You should know more than anyone. You are so bad at this game I actually considered you hard bussed. It’s still a possibility
Really? Gonna insult me now? I'm trying not to be toxic :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #265) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Appreciate it peeps. Does mean a lot.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #266) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Normally, I would always fight a guilty, but in this case there's nothing to say.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #267) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1469, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1461, Eddie Cane wrote:Really? Gonna insult me now? I'm trying not to be toxic
That was directed to mulch.
Ah.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #268) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

What made you decide to join a normal, Zito?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #269) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

partner,

you
need
to kill the 5th person in post #18 tonight. kill the other people in my lynchpool after. i know you think you know what is good, but this demonstrates you don't.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #270) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1483, Eddie Cane wrote:. kill the other people in my
kill
pool after.
ebwop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #271) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1490, Fissure wrote:
In post 1488, northsidegal wrote:wondering how much of eddie's spew we can actually trust as not faked.
None. Ignore it

thoughts on RB>
More spicy WIFOM:

I don't actually need to spew WIFOM, me talking does that enough. Look Mulch, now Luca thinks you're scum. He caught us :oops:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #272) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1497, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1488, northsidegal wrote:wondering how much of eddie's spew we can actually trust as not faked.
He's still playing the game.
you can still answer my question :_(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #273) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1500, Cedrick wrote:Eddie’s post could only be directed at somebody like mulch. I can’t imagine anyone else who would need help
Actually lol'd. Thanks. In a bad mood (not mafia related).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #274) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1506, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1499, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1497, Papa Zito wrote:
He's still playing the game.
you can still answer my question :_(
? Did I miss a question somewhere?
The reason you opted to /in for this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #275) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1508, rb wrote:Hows the car repair going eddie?
really bad, I hit a curb going 60 idr if i said that. tire's fucked, rim's fucked, those plastic covers came out from above the tires, there's a metal grate sticking down, i literally broke the fucking washer fluid motor i hit it so hard i didn't know that was possible, oh and the alignment is fucked
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #276) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1480, Papa Zito wrote:This used to be my queue, back when I was a listmod.

And I enjoy Solving The Puzzle. In my old age I'm appreciating the core game more and more.
Ah. Yea, town is definitely my preferable alignment. Way more rewarding, way less stressful.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #277) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1515, Fissure wrote:
In post 1514, rb wrote:
In post 1511, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1508, rb wrote:Hows the car repair going eddie?
really bad, I hit a curb going 60 idr if i said that. tire's fucked, rim's fucked, those plastic covers came out from above the tires, there's a metal grate sticking down, i literally broke the fucking washer fluid motor i hit it so hard i didn't know that was possible, oh and the alignment is fucked
Wow shit, ur lucky to be undead
Is it lucky tho
Kappa

I was actually okay, as were the other 4 peeps in the car. My friend's a mechanic and looked at it on the spot and warned me too. The curb was in such a dumb place, it was night, whatever :( Actually only gonna cost me around 800 cause I have a good mechanic, but like, killme.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #278) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Come to Toronto, I gotchu.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #279) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I actually really want to visit Australia and/or NZ, #1 want to visit. It is like a 2000$ plane ride though, so... lolhavefun
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #280) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ya ya, rub it in. :---(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #281) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lol my cat just ran up pawed my mouse off my bed and ran away wtf
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #282) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

can i drive your kangaroo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #283) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

is it true people actually have pet kangaroos

i've heard yes and no
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #284) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1532, Havo wrote:
In post 1531, Fissure wrote:Wow number also bussed lexa

Jesus
I’m learning that scum bussing on this site is crazy high.

I guess that explains people obsession with it.
Most of the time, bussing is suboptimal. :shrug:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #285) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

"eddie played such an insane game. i want to play with him again so much." -nsg
"well played to you eddie, would've been totally fooled." - nsg
"Damn I had Eddie Locktown." - Havo
"Once Eddie Cane replaced into scum, this game became a guaranteed scum win, so." - mastina
"Ugh...Eddie is awesome. Bad luck with the watch." -mumble
"I enjoyed watching him. I bet it's a blast to play with him too." - the host

dont you wish you got compliments like this in a game scum has a perfect loss?

despite how this was a perfect town game, i am happy with my play. i dont think i made any errors at all perhaps besides not shoving a lynch on gnr before mulch subbed in, but even then that wouldve been scummy. i had fun here surprisingly, good game all.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #286) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's funny cause nsg was obv town and cedrick was scummy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #287) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

a flawless game is no town deaths. closest i've come is 2 :( d1 mislynch, n2 kill

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”