What is your favourite PM/message you've gotten in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 6, Shadoweh wrote:
Montreal Impact · Feb 17 2017 08:09:44 PM wrote: Hey, bud. Interesting game eh. I do not know much aboot soccer but I know lots aboot Hockey, eh. Portland does not have a Hockey team to cheer for so I guess that means I don't need to root against ya eh. SORRY TO BE BLUNT but I heard the Arizona Coyotes are thinking aboot joining and becoming a Portland team eh. Sorry but I one of these days we may clash a bit bud if that were to happen. My fellow Canadiens say I sometimes have a temper when it comes to hockey. I once raised my voice a bit when the opposing team got a puck in my net, bud. Not my proudest moment, eh. I think we all have our vices but you just have got to know how to deal with your anger, eh? Understand how to forgive and just learn to say "Sorry!". Its the Canadien way, eh?

Sorry if you encounter any of my outbursts during the game, eh. Sorry to be blunt... but I don't now how you brave southerners do it, eh. You Americans sure get up to some wacky stuff down there, eh? Don't want to talk politics but sorry to say it but I would not want to get injured down south if you know what I mean eh?

I actually am a lumberjack eh? Down here in Quebec forestry is one of the lifebloods of our economy, eh. Fun fact eh? I know more aboot wood than just aboot anyone else in this game I reckon. Maybe that can help us have some common ground to talk aboot. Or will I have to chop you down? Time will tell eh. Sorry if I got to to do that. Je suis comme ci comme sa if that were to happen, eh!
Post-game this is actually more absurd because it's a Canadian not from Quebec pretending to be stereotypical French-Canadian to a Canadian wondering wtf he was doing. :lol:
Kilby's pre-merge schtick that game was hilarious and I'm glad I gave him Montreal and gave Radja LA
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:46 am

Post by BROseidon »

Katharine was an icon

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”