Rap

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

how tf does lil xan have 2m+ followers? his music's painfully bad to listen to, and even ignoring rapping he sounds and looks retarded as fuck. I do not comprehend how he could have a fan base. everything about him disgusts me.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 776, Killthestory wrote:honestly no idea lol. i've been listening to a lot of classics recently and not paying much attention.

played swagga like us, fkin problems, and the work remix in my car today and none of my friends knew any of them wtf

I also played till I collapse and soldier and they asked me to skip them and play river if i wanted to listen to em or just put on xan/pump/x :?

where to find friends that like good music ?
Last edited by Eddie Cane on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I do not like x, he's more tolerable than xan though. my friends always bump trap music and soundcloud rappers, and yea kts I don't pitch a fit or anything and I never aux at parties it's mostly listenable (especially when you're high)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I like some trap, gucci / 2chainz / waka / asaps / some fetty / some Travis / some uzi are all good (I think those all count as trap). I don't have much from any of them in my playlist but it's solid. Rappers like Russ / x / pump / even 21 savage and future / etc are all solidly awful imo, and I say that not minding the genre and respecting people like different things. people an listen to whatever they want, people also watch the bachelor, more power to em. don't act like it's just hating new music tho.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 797, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Respectfully disagree with you on Future, Eddie.
fair enough, he's my least hated on that list
In post 801, Lycanfire wrote:Kendrick Lamar's contributions to the Black Panther soundtrack sound just like his DAMN work. It's a good listen, you know, for a movie soundtrack.
not just Kendrick, in general it was good
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

jay z/b ye/cudi and nas in a week what a time to be alive
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

kamikaze smoked revival

rap devil was alright too, exciting shit

Return to “General Discussion”