listing modkilled and dead players as separate categories

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 18, Mulch wrote:It’s not out of an inner sense of altruism lol
For me, it is when it's in the Normal queue, actually.

I mod in that queue when I am feeling like I have a handle on my life such that I can give the quality moderation I feel a game's players deserve, and I go all-out to try and give them the full modding experience. I craft a setup which I attempt to make appeal to as many players as possible, with it being just enough quirky, unique, and interesting to keep investment and be a surprise, but yet being standardized enough that players can get a good grasp on it given time (more or less); I then try my utmost to give my 100% to modding that game and deliver every service imaginable.

My prods contain links to last posts and a deadline to show up; I announce the prods with said deadline; I seek replacements in no less than three sources; I send daystart PMs; I send night-start PMs; when I receive a night action, I confirm I have received it; at daystart I will send a second confirmation to any power role that, yes, no matter what the results of the night may indicate (e.g. a vig kill not showing), I DID in fact receive their night action; I try to give them frequent, detailed votecounts and have my OP up to date and with links to all important information; I attempt to answer promptly and very visibly all questions I am capable of answering publicly and I make sure to answer private questions as well; etc.

I do all of that as a community service, or at least I do my very best to attempt it.

...Now OUTSIDE the Normal queue. THERE. Well, bluntly. Yeah, I'm not altruistic there in the least. If I said I was, that'd be an outright lie. I do have an interest in sharing my ideas with the world, so to speak, but I'm not doing it for the good of others. Not in the least.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”