Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane has Smogon friends in this thread, and he has to put on a good performance. Expect tryhard Cane this game. You're in for a treat.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4, Katyusha wrote:
alright listen up

Using your spell card today is a scumclaim and will be met with a policy lynch

I have a vig that only works on wagons that have gone to L-1 and I feel it’s best used as a double lynch today - I realize a lot of people may think I shouldn’t claim this but when I roll town I find I play better while conftown - and this role is pretty strong and obviously town when it’s coordinated by town, most L-1 wagons either end in a lynch or are bad lynches anyway. And yes it’s stage 1 so it works at day

We should try to decide on a first lynch around 4-5 days into the DP, and then use info from that for the next lynch. I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.

With that let’s get started :)

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Tradition

pedit: lol the irony
Deja Vu? Is this a real claim?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no, claiming that is good and the right play to make

do you not remember one time in our history we may have seen a role like this? :lol:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

pop a purrocet
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

giga whats ur relationship with molly purrocets
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Brian Skies

that did not answer my question
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 23, Elbirn wrote:
In post 8, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Katyusha

i literally almost threw up
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
In post 20, Purrcocet wrote:First off Katyusha posts sound like a episode of Morgan freeman through the wormhole
Second off dont lynch me cause your scared of getting this work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Lets shade the person with a confirmable town ability for some reason"

Go away

In the name of anime magic girl magic I banish you *does some weeb bullshit*

VOTE: Purrcocet
and you think scum is like "lol we need to tunnel the crippled vig immediately who cares how much attention it gets"? purr's content isn't scummy rn

however

i also think your push is genuine

and giga's claim = town

{purrocet, elbirn, katy} all town reads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lexa is U scumm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Lexa

the fun thing about people with good town games but shit scum games is that they're very easy to pressure even if they're aware its just pressure

katy sheep me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

VOTE: Kiana

fine -_-

texas pls no lurkerino this gamerino :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if it is we policy them
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

almost nobody has ever been legitimately policied

unfortunate because d1 policies are a great way to fix most of the flaws in mafia

katyusha i already told you i tr purr
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Brian skies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

giga can u vig anyone who has been l-1 in the past or do they have to be actively l1
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

can I vote u yet or nah
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

o that's not a lexa post nvm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

1. I'm better at tonereading than you. shocking revelation; some content being not scummy does not mean it can't be townie.

2. your one post scumread voted purr with an explanation. that's a push. it's page 3. you are the page 3 equivalent of a townread.

in short I can already tell I'm not going to enjoy playing with you though so ay. that's not what fencesititng is, I gave very solid stances. I don't think I have virtually ever seen it implied that peacemaking is scummy so congrats you're a first. I don't know how that could be appeasement, I was not part of the discussion. teehee you are still all town yay. I townread this post too.

in actual short: middle finger emoji heart eyes heart eyes

your reply to purr fits under the annoying ass town variant too. congrats mr. consistency
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I love pissin you off it gets me off
like my lawyers when the fuckin judge let's me off
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is town gamma

quite the town block forming
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

{sky, gaiden, kiana, Dunn, text generator, Brian, lexa, dle, hebi, human}
this contains all 3 scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 106, Katyusha wrote:Take Dunn out and if you’re town I’m there too
why would you be there? you're town

why is Dunn town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@katy I will say dunns very lightly a tr but not enough to strike. I think he's sortable tho. I've never really misread him.
In post 111, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote:{sky, gaiden, kiana, Dunn, text generator, Brian, lexa, dle, hebi, human}
this contains all 3 scum
Why 3? I think it's perfectly reasonable for there to be four as well.
FOR the same reason a neutral doesn't work; mechanics. 1 action per phase, scum being some of those actions, etc.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

didn't read that, doesn't matter. it's because of the 1 action per phase deal. it limits what's viable.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 149, Human Sequencer wrote:i disagree a lot
but u do u I guess

i don't really have a hard time believing Brian actually thinks scumDavig is possible, even though i disagree with it
i also don't really see it as shade

kinda null on the slot

if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
if brian fips scum this is a bad post
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 121, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 119, Katyusha wrote:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Only one spell card can be used per Stage, and they must be declared publicly. During the Night, game will be unlocked for spell card declarations.
To be specific

Also confirmed that these are the only abilities
Oh wow. Yeah that's pretty underpowered
yup
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote:{sky, gaiden, kiana, Dunn, text generator, Brian, lexa, dle, hebi, human}
this contains all 3 scum
now at

{sky, kiana, text generator, Brian, lexa, dle, hebi, human}

Gaiden has earned his freedom, and Dunn can be out.

Sky / Kiana / TG / Brian / Lexa / DLE / Hebi / Human

3/8 nb

purr convince me why one of the other 7 is worthy of a vote
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I will say I have extremely light TRs on Lexa and Kiana but not enough to warrant being removed. TG and HS are extremely light SRs. Sky / DLE / Hebi hard null.

JSYK, DLE is from my home site along with Lexa. DLE lurking to this point is not alignment indicative, he's a very lurky player. He will likely powertown or lurk out by the time d3 rolls around, he's one of those players that struggles with D1s. He has I think 10 years of mafia experience but we play it differently than NOCs you're used to from where we're from.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I spoke to Katy.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

beetlejuiced
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 160, Eddie Cane wrote:
this contains all 3 scum
now at

{sky, kiana, text generator, Brian, lexa, dle, hebi, human}

Gaiden has earned his freedom, and Dunn can be out.

Sky / Kiana / TG / Brian / Lexa / DLE / Hebi / Human

3/8 nb

purr convince me why one of the other 7 is worthy of a vote
{Brian > HS / TG > Hebi > Sky > Kiana > Lexa}

Lynchpool of the day, anyone want to campaign for freedom?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so far this is turning out to be a game that's easier to townhunt than scumhunt, i'm not really confident in any of those individuals being red
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so as a point of discussion, what do you think we should do for night actions?

since spell cards are public, i was thinking the day before we'd all claim what night cards we had for the night and vote as a town who gets to use theirs. the downside is letting scum know who's going to be useless and if they need to kill the cardholder (i'm guessing some stage 2/4 cards make the user bulletproof, that's a part of the claim you redact). the pro side is making sure town controls the action and it isn't just luck who gets to use theirs first.

we should not claim if we have a stage 3 or 4 or etc action on stage 1 though, obviously.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 179, DaLetterEl wrote:
In post 177, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 176, DaLetterEl wrote:
In post 171, Katyusha wrote:
In post 169, DaLetterEl wrote:excessive amounts of nothing in a manner that feels obligated to reply to everything as if epic early d1 bands are important reads needed to be line by lined
this is extremely typical for gamma and also extremely typical for me to scumread from him

trust me it's hard - what do you think of his push on brian?
blehhhhhhhhhhhh k

I didn't focus in on the push than the manner in which he was conducting himself I'll get back to you on that
I don't even get your actual reasoning on me, what even is it
How is this confusing

you're posting for the sake of posting on pages 3-4 responding to all this nai shit and it feels super forced and awkward
picture KoC. that's essentially who you're dealing with here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

are you scum mad that I've poe'd half the game correctly by page 8?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

gut. thst entrance seems awkward in a townie way. she's still in the pool
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I lol'd
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

The reversal on Gaiden also struck me as odd.
Would you mind highlighting the reversal?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

DLE is town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

actually, he had 5 posts in that time frame. he is town on tone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

but anyways, my post was sarcasm. someone going from null = no ai posts to tr = some ai posts is not a reversal
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

a couple people have decidedly not wanted to lynch Brian

VOTE: human sequencer

Anyone wanna sheep me here
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I disagree Gamma. His defense of Brian is buddy-y in multiple ways - works with buddying town!Brian and dissuading a scum partner!Brian wagon in a way that isn't overly committal. His "read" on you is basically policy from how I read it? 84 and 88 are the easiest posts in the world.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

your 3 votes are 3 of my top 5 trs so hush kitty
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 204, hebichan wrote:VOTE: text editor

I hate eddie's tone but really, he seems to have struck a chord with you. I think he's overconfident and quite possibly wrong about some of his toownreads, but time will tell.

Not feeling brian votes, played with him before and he gets better as the game goes on.
BTW Hebi, when I play like this I am very accurate. I don't recall ever having more than 1 scum in the top half of my reads when I do this, and it is quite often 0. Of course I'm still evaluating those players as its page 9, but readable content is consistent and snap reads are consistent if you do them right.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm easy to talk to, I'll always work with people. If I have a guilty on someone I'll still usuuuually answer them. It is me being playful, so to speak, like I am a cat and you are all my little mice. Of course, I'm the village cat and some mice are my mice and some are loyal to the evil Mr. Mittens and plot the murder of all of my cute little good samaritin mousies. Or maybe I've just taken too much molly tonight.

Text Eraser is a fine vote and I've said as much, I'm not sure what about that implies I'm hard to work with. I prefer HS or Brian, but I'm happy with Text Editor gaining votes too. Honestly. I want us to use Giga's vig within 48 hours or even less, a flip D1 is a HUGE town boost in EV as long as we have ample time to discuss it. Giga can say what happened last time I was town with a town day vig (rip Dr Pepper).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Another way of looking at my pool is as people I'm okay running up to vig today.

{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

Updated the order a tiny bit, still mostly the same. I probably prefer not Sky or Kiana for vig purposes though, as they're too low info to be worth a shot as of now. If they lurk out as scum until then that has other consequences.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 224, hebichan wrote:Why is lexa so high for you?
Let's call it gut. I have a lot of experience with Lexa and DLE, as I've said.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lexa can you make me a doublevoter until d3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

unless you're me. then you never have bad reads.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and ten times the ego
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 248, Human Sequencer wrote:reading over his iso half of his posts are empty filler like this
In post 16, Eddie Cane wrote:pop a purrocet
In post 32, Eddie Cane wrote:lexa is U scumm
In post 163, Eddie Cane wrote:I spoke to Katy.
In post 166, Eddie Cane wrote:beetlejuiced
he has a lynchboner for brian and me which i don't really get

eddie why do you have a lynchboner for brian and me
the middle 2 are not empty or filler, they are directly game relevant. if you're going to cherrypick my iso do it better.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:Another way of looking at my pool is as people I'm okay running up to vig today.

Updated the order a tiny bit, still mostly the same. I probably prefer not Sky or Kiana for vig purposes though, as they're too low info to be worth a shot as of now. If they lurk out as scum until then that has other consequences.
{HS > Brian > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

choo choo motherfuckers
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

but you quoted them as examples of "empty and filler"

i have 20% of the posts ITT and the second most content after Katy. I should not be the person "blending in" with... actually, your names were Lexa and DLE iirc, each of whom I have made several specific posts about. this doesn't feel genuine.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 243, Human Sequencer wrote:Kat is a towny town
why do we have to waste an easy townread on a confirmable slot zzz

elibirn is pretty towny, he's reading pretty genuine, especially in his apologetic mindset towards not reading the thread
everybody else just blends together
dle, Eddie cane, lexa, probably more even just feel like the same person in my head
anything else? it doesn't have to be a concise stance; what comes to mind is good. stream of consciousness is sortable.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

re·ver·sal
rəˈvərsəl/Submit
noun
a change to an opposite direction, position, or course of action.
"a dramatic reversal in population decline in the Alps"
synonyms: turnaround, turnabout, about-face, volte-face, change of heart, U-turn, one-eighty, 180, backtracking; More
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

since apparently 4 years on this site isn't enough to know what a reversal is

//gn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh boy i'm gonna verbally bitch slap you when i wake up
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i've asked him to explain the whole brian thing like twice and he's just stonewalling me so i don't know how i'm supposed to see what he's seeing
where? also, i've posted about why i scumread brian at least a while ago, you literally just iso'd me.
i can kinda understand the hs lynchboner now but not before these recent posts
this is the amished tell 2.0 btw.
meh, i'll try to be diplomatic and ask eddie to respond to both you and elbirn - i know he probably doesnt want to out of annoyance but it's probably for the best. if you're town i want to work with you and i dont think i'll ever scumread elbirn here
I sorted Elbirn as town before you did, I don't think he's scum either.
If you or Eddie can point to the post that gave you a townread I'll give you a cookie, because I don't see it. They've done nothing worth a read in either direction.
Katy did this below, I'm not going to bother. They're in the town pile.
@Eddie: don't make lists of people that you're "okay with lynching" and then act like a little piss ant when people draw the conclusion that you must not be townreading them? If you're a shit communicator that's your problem.
Of course I'm not townreading them... that's why they're in the pool. I'm also not scumreading them, that's literally what PoE is. If I don't townread you, you're in that pool. That doesn't mean I scumread them, and I said myself I don't have any strong scumreads in this game yet. Just because you're incapable of reading and you're pissed an arrogant player who's better than you is taking control of the game and you want to satisfy your little control complex to make yourself feel better doesn't make me wrong. I've explained in detail what my pool means multiple times and you are still posting this.
Sweet dreams honey ^3^
<3
Tbf Eddie u are kinda a shit communicator
<3
like? i'm not going to act like he's my top townread. but i dont feel putting him literally directly above the null line is super crazy and if more people towntell then yeah i'd support a wagon on him. for now i think the other emptier slots are more interesting, as are people who posted more but havent said much
Yup
The main issue I have with EC, and at this point it's more of an annoyance than anything, is that his reads don't really mean anything.
Yes, they do. I post my pool often enough that you can see what bunch of posts got me to townread someone. If you had a specific question about someone, you could always ask. You didn't because you just want me to be scum because you don't like me, but I'm not playing my nice game, I'm playing my arrogant dickhead game.
When I posted that they were easy/spurious, that's 100% true and his responses basically support that. When asked to defend any read, he just says that he's a tone reader and doesn't even gesture to what post or what part of a post strikes him as town/scum. Looking through his pool, it seems like there might be 2 scum in it, which isn't very good considering it's half the player list.
who's scum not in the pool? Nobody. You're the one saying it's off with a 'spurious' 2 scum in it, and I think you're mostly saying that because you think the third is me which btw means 100% of the other scum are in it from my PoV anyways :lol: It is almost half the playerlist, because almost half the playterlist hasn't towned. I am the first person to townread almost every player ITG, and believe it or not the reason certain townblocs are forming is a byproduct of this playstyle. Everyone out of my pool is town. If you disagree on someone you should ask. Oh wait, you don't, your only scumreads are in my pool and myself. :eyes:
I guess one time he played a game where he successfully called which half of the playerlist the scum was in and decided he was a mafia brain genius?
Actually, I am a mafia brain Jesus. Gamma, Lexa, DLE, Katy, maybe Dunn should be able to vouch for that. I can be an asshole and I have personality flaws, sure, but in all seriousness I know what I'm doing. If you ask me anything I'll answer it without my annoying bragging and false bravado, cause I have a wincon and I am going to win this game. You'll notice now I'm giving long detailed replies to my scum lean because that's how you play mafia, you always need to be open to being wrong and this posts feels pretty genuine from you. If you're town in postgame you'll look back and see all 3 scum in the pool but you won't be apologetic, you'll still blame me and say I should have been nicer and I should have tried to be more persuasive and less controlling.
Kiana's absence really bothers me; she was confrontational right out the gate in the game I played with her, and she's just nowhere here. I don't like it because I feel like I could probably sort her and get a better handle on the game state. I'm a little disappointed the BS wagon dissipated because I wanted to see if SP would pretend to be serious about his RVS vote or something when he comes back.
I can sort her too, which is why I'm not going to vote or support her vig. I'm already starting to get a clue but we are gonna wait and see what the slot does.
I like HS's response to the wagon. I don't really like Elbirn's push on EC, though I guess that's a little hypocritical.
People push me because of my personality when I play like this. It isn't him being scummy. When you have a couple games with me you learn that I'm joking around and don't think I'm the best player to touch the site, when you don't know me you think it's obnoxious and I have a big head. Brian has seen one of my worst town games on site, that was mostly because my hydra partner told me someone was 100% scum and to push it and they had a 10 game track record of reading that person flawlessly and they were town..... but yea. Even then, I was still one of the more townblocced towns.
DLE, Kat, Purrcocet and iirc Dunnstral all look town to me. I don't really get GE, but the thing that originally pinged me turned out to be a misunderstanding on my part. So I guess that puts me at {BS, KK, SP?, Elbirn} with Lexa and Gaiden as unknowns. Hebi is irl scum for calling me text editor; I do absolutely no editing. I'll try to make a more focused post in the morning.
You're still voting me and this is your pool, and all 4./5 of your townreads are people out of my pool who I've defended. :(

I wrote most of the above so you know I'm not serious btw. I don't want to kill the game vibe for people and make this a dick waving contest.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 257, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:Another way of looking at my pool is as people I'm okay running up to vig today.

choo choo motherfuckers
I want the vig shot to be HS or Brian. TG pinged me a little town with those posts, though I am cool w shooting him too I won't vote it. I want the vig shot to be today ideally or at latest tomorrow. We will only have <4 days left if we don't and that isn't ample time to discuss and properly coalesce on a wagon when it'll be 8/14 to lynch. Those 3 slots, particularly my preferred 2, have lots of info to discern from their alignments. I've seen a few people townread HS recently so I'll go with Brian first since the defenses of that slot haven't really been about his posting and more things like "please don't vote Brian".

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've already answered that, read from that post on as Gamma questioned it too. and yea, it was in reply to purr.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea letting someone unvote is fine
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

did the mod say that? l1 restricted actions dont usually afaik, as long as the following unvote is in a seperate post as the l1 vote
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

o
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i'm probably gone for the day other than the next hour so if u want me hmu

if i come back tomorrow and brian is vigged ill be extra happy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

someone else in here, i haven't looked in depth. probably in hebi / kiana / tg.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm at a bar and there's a huge fight cops are outsidequestioning people and I'm pissed they closed the bar :? the fucking fire alarm keeps going off
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

some girl bumped a guy and he turned around and punched her in the face so a bunch of guys started kicking the shit out of him and then yea
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I have a good Snapchat story and my friend who's a server here isaughong with me so it's a win :lol: the alarm is giving me a headache tho
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

noe a waiter and a customer who know each other I think are screaming blaming each other wtf I wish I could upload thus here
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's just me and the staff now cops took like 20 ppl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

HS, why haven't you voted me?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 333, Human Sequencer wrote:responding to 302 by Eddie cane

so I directly question eddie's wagon push twice and all he can come up with in response was "where [did you do that]?"
posts 264 and 248
how do you have me so confidently sorted as scum when you're clearly not even reading my posts

and what the fuck is an amished tell
i know you're the most important person in the thread and everything so it doesn't greatly matter if others lag behind but can you at least try to make yourself understandable for the simpletons around like me who just aren't on your stunning level of cognitive ability, oh sir scumhunting king?

i read through your entire ISO again and I don't really see any concise mention of why ur scumreading Brian above all else
there was just a vague Poe list and then Brian vaguely started drifting towards the top and then suddenly you realised the only way you'll reach orgasm is if either him or I die today, preferably both, so you started pushing nobody but us
that's why I asked for a concise explanation
cuz I don't really get it
like if you're playing Poe that's fine, but is feels different
you've used Poe to narrow yourself down a pool of potential lynches, and out of those two lynches there's hs and Brian who stick out to you the most
all I wanted to know is why that is
how do you have me so confidently sorted as scum when you're clearly not even reading my posts
I said myself I don't have any strong scumreads in this game yet.
and what the fuck is an amished tell
its when you sub into a slot and say your predecessor was scummy. this is the same kinda thing when you refer to yourself in the third person as scummy.
i know you're the most important person in the thread and everything so it doesn't greatly matter if others lag behind but can you at least try to make yourself understandable for the simpletons around like me who just aren't on your stunning level of cognitive ability, oh sir scumhunting king?
you ask a question, you get an answer. please don't be like this.
i read through your entire ISO again and I don't really see any concise mention of why ur scumreading Brian above all else
to quote my good friend (/s) robbnva, he's not scumhunting. his posting is all bad. his content is all bad. it doesn't advance the game. iirc, i don't think a single person besides maybe you has responded to any brian post with anything besides a fos - that is not town indicative.
there was just a vague Poe list and then Brian vaguely started drifting towards the top and then suddenly you realised the only way you'll reach orgasm is if either him or I die today, preferably both, so you started pushing nobody but us
it isn't vague. i have been very clear about why people are sorted what. i'm voting brian because i feel better about it, and you're making a ton of associatives with the slot. after i pointed it out, katy and now kiana are agreeing, which tells me i'm not juts "tunnelled". of course he and you become the first lynches if everyone is townier than you, i think kiana's working her way out of the pool too with this string of posts pending your flips obviously.
like if you're playing Poe that's fine, but is feels different
you've used Poe to narrow yourself down a pool of potential lynches, and out of those two lynches there's hs and Brian who stick out to you the most
all I wanted to know is why that is
Brian is scummy. HS is a little scummy and has associatives with Brian. I want Brian first because if he's town you probably aren't who I lynch next. Tbh, I voted you to see what you and Brian would do and who would follow me. Only Katy really did, and she's town, so it didn't help me sort. :( I have explained very clearly my train of thought this game and I've updated my PoE more times than Gaiden or Lexa or Sky have posted I think :lol: you can see what group of posts is influencing my reads easily.

Now, my turn.

1) Why are 90% of your posts about myself or Brian?
2) Why do you keep soft defending Brian? Is he a townread? Are you just disliking my playstyle and trying to poke fun at me?
3) AS stated above, why haven't you voted me yet? You seem obsessed with the fact that I don't have valid grounds to sr you and Brian, and if you're town and you townread Brian I'm pushing 2 mislynches. I don't understand this line of questioning without a vote placed.
4) Can you post about the rest of the game too? There's a lot of content in this short thread.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 368, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

The World's Cutest: Kiana Kaslana

Strong town: Katyusha, Eddie Cane, Hebichan
Townreading: Sky_Paladin, Gamma Emerald

Null: Gaiden, Dunnstral, Lexa, DaLetterEl, Elbirn,
Light scumlean (in the case I'm wrong about the scumteam): Purrcocet
Scum: Human Sequencer, Brian Skies, Text Generator
Why is Hebi and Sky so high?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you shouldn't tr sky based on that bby

butt yea you're town me thinks
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 318, Eddie Cane wrote:{HS > Brian > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}
{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Lexa > Hebi}

3 town start obv towning!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

pedit: what else are you supposed to sort sky from lol, that's his only game advancing post and it's still kind of long so there's stuff to pick at
You aren't. He should be mostly null.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what about my reads are bad?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Tbh, at this point I want to cfd HS.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

We need a VC, we need the 2 or 3 more votes I think Brian needs for L-1, and we need a vig today. A flip d1 is mod confirmed info, something you almost never get. We need ample time to discuss it regardless of how it flips.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Brian, you should also claim I think.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

basically flashwagon

but we aren't going to
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

ah. yea vote it texy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Are you panicking in your scum PT right now waiting for one to your teammates to chainsaw vote me?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Thank you.

Can we shoot Brian now?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

in case I'm killed, lynch HS tomorrow. I'm certain he's one partner. good luck with the third.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes screen toast
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we're good elbirn dw

yknow what wasn't good?

town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”