Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1944 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ok time to start reading through what I've missed
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1056, Iconeum wrote:Can anyone explain to me why there are so few scumreads on Chara?
A fake miller claim and a push to lynch town D1 'for the good of town' make this a scumread for me.
In post 1057, Iconeum wrote:Going through Chara ISO, it's all about steering conversation towards a fake claim and about how it's better to lynch town. For the latter, iteven mentions 2 different reasons:
-More likely for town to win the game
-powering up own slot

Even more, out of all players it choses OTM as the sacrificial townie to be lynched. One of the more widely accepted townreads.

Rereading, there is 0 motivation to make a towncohesion. There are no reads expressed, and a naked vote on Skybird in .
It mentions skybird a bunch of times, but never takes the effort to actually dig into the case. There is very little overal commitment to reads.

VOTE: Chara
In post 1058, Iconeum wrote:There was also the anti-claiming campaign, while (fake)claiming which doesn't make sense.
So I believe brass expressed concern about these posts and I agree, feels like Iconeum isn't actually analysing intent at all, just going for surface-level scummy things
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1093, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1091, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 994, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can I just pretend the group of people below are all IC's, and go from there? Anybody think that leads to a loss a significant percentage of the time?

OnTheMark
Shining Dreamers (Hydra: Yume & Mastina)
Chara
Baku and Munna (Hydra: Randomidget & Shiro)
Maid Cafe (Hydra: Maki & Beeboy)
Bronya Zaychik (Hydra: Titus & Kiana Kaslana)

-Cerb
We have reservations about OnTheMark and Maid Cafe. Titus abstains for OtM, and since she is a MathBlade expert I will defer to her read there. Maid Cafe isn't all that great and is definitely the odd one out in this list.

I know I said I was willing to townblock OtM, but that's my read. Titus has full power to veto my read on OtM if necessary.
...Yay that means never being in the townblock...riiiip

Titus legit never townreads me lolz.
Night and Day anyone? Kinda vibes me of that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1109, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1103, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1098, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1096, OnTheMark wrote:Interesting indeed.

Kiana you wanna explain to me why you don’t scumread Skybird?
I can't explain the absence of a scumread. Why don't you explain your scumread on Skybird instead?
Actually you can.

An absence of a scumread is either a nullread or a townread start there which is it? And why?

And I will expand once you, not Titus, answers the question.

Man I wish I knew who you were.
I am nulltownreading them. Mainly gut, they aren't very memorable anyhow.
Why are you posting out of hydra?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wat
Also I'm on page 46 and my eyes are glazing over: what was the point of all the arguing? Kinda felt like some pointless theory talk.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1993, Shining Dreamers wrote:My partner and I have a color PT. It's a large neighborhood. She has a theory that four more PTs exist for each color.
What? I do not have a color PT. What's up with that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1134, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1132, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 381, Skybird wrote:
In post 376, Venmar wrote:quick reminder to everyone that i need to be 2nd largest wagon each day to be useful :/

vote: Venmar

This post bugs me. Why do you think you have to use a spell/ability to be useful?
Skybird also bugs me because they call out Venmar for thinking they have to have an ability to be useful but are wholly inconsistent when Maid Cafe does antitoen bullshit that we’re still not clear on what for mana.

This means if Skybird is scum Ico is town and Maid might be scum.
And of course Venmar would be town in that case.
Why would Ico be town in that case? He's not mentioned there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1138, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 669, Skybird wrote:
In post 586, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 575, Chara wrote:i'm not talking about stealing mana, i'm talking about informing scum nightkills, and scum power use.

and how Varsoon hates massclaims, explicitly warned us against flavour claims, etc.

maybe it means nothing. but i can guarantee Varsoon did not design this game so that it's a good idea for everyone to claim and coordinate mana stacking.

and this hasn't even touched on the fact i'm not townreading you, so why should i be giving you mana? :<

I dunno people said this about mass claiming not breaking both GiF magical girl games and both got broken via mass claim if people went for it.

I think generally its more pro-town if we all just openly try and get mana. If there are conflicting ways to generate it then we lose maybe 3 people casting spells. Vs me and Maki trying to play like a jester get voted, cross vote under a specific condition then hope that we can walk it off.

Like being hidden about mana generation I think hurts town, I think the game was made so most of us can generate mana, Varsoon wouldn't design cards people can't realistically use and by hiding how i get mana me and maki just get taken off our cards 9/10 times.
Lot's of people can still hiddenly generate mana and don't need to claim conditions.

Scum knowing I always act tonight is strictly better than me not acting.

~B
Others have already reasponded to this but I don't think it's a good thing to let scum know how you generate mana. It makes it easier for them to mess things up for town.
In post 623, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 260, Skybird wrote:Right now, I feel like either Maid Cafe or OTM is scum, I'm not sure which one though leaning towards Maid Cafe. I didn't like and from them.

Tibor and Lumia ping town to me. That is a gut read.

Pre-edit: Thanks Phosphophyllite
Why is it one or the other? Why can't both be town?
~Lumia
They both might be. The whole argument just felt like MC was being contrary instead of two town talking past each other. (Not sure if contrary is the right word but I'm struggling to come up with a better one at the moment and without re-reading the whole argument.)
In post 666, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 512, Skybird wrote:
In post 477, Chara wrote:historically, a scum lynch on day 1 is actually worse for town. sometimes, it can work out wonderfully despite that. but for the most part, i'd call it bad. Maki knows what i mean.

therefore, seeing as my role powers up on town deaths, and a day 1 scum lynch is bad for town, i propose we collectively agree to lynch town. i know it sounds silly, but it makes sense. i hate seeing town do well on the first day only to tank every other.

VOTE: Mark
I 've heard something like this before but I really don't like the idea of trying to lynch town. I get scrum vibes from this post.
Why? Do you really think mafia are going to campaign for a town lynch? I recall Chara being pretty nutty as scum (or it could be Almost) but she's not nuts.
~Lumia
To propose we purposely try to lynch town is pretty scummy. If she can get a majority of players to agree then we lose a town player. Of course Chara made it sound like a joke in post . What better way to play off a scum gambit than to say it was a joke?
Now Skybird makes a push on Chara who is obvTown so the push will go nowhere.

It’s just noise.

I haven’t seen a single positive contribution from the slot.
Actually I'm noting a lot of what Skybird and Ico are saying is lining up, what does this tell you about their chance of being scum partners?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1167, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1158, OnTheMark wrote:Because I wouldn’t get what I need to read you Cerb.

I need Drixx to post.

I still lean scum on you but it was a fruitless endeavor that would be spam.
:( I also need Drixx to post.

He was going to say something yesterday to get Chara to dig themselves deeper into their "I'm a miller" hole, but then Chara retracted it, and idk where he's at in the game now. :-/

Spoiler: @Kiana, unrelated to this game
Speaking of Drixx(well, speaking of us as a hydra, and yourreaction to our signature):

That entire interaction came about because we spent D1 defending Frozen Angels slot, like, pretty hard defending, iirc, and then RC replaced in to a slot that had claimed IC, and found a linguistic quirk of FA's that caught her as scum(just something she would always say when she was scum). RC then refused to pop their IC, and decided we were scum for 1) refusing to accept they were IC's without them actually popping it, and 2)defending FA's slot on D1.
This interests me, why did Drixx think Chara was digging a hole with its miller claim?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1194, Chara wrote:
In post 1160, Chara wrote:Iconeum doesn't feel like scum as i don't think they would look at the chorus of "Chara is obvtown for its dumb play" and say "but guys, i think you're ignoring all of the objectively scummy things". it's taking too much fire for an unpopular read, even if it does make sense.
players scumreading Iconeum, can you talk about this?
But I don't feel like it's considering any sort of reasons why,
just
focusing on objectively scummy things
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1201, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1194, Chara wrote:
In post 1160, Chara wrote:Iconeum doesn't feel like scum as i don't think they would look at the chorus of "Chara is obvtown for its dumb play" and say "but guys, i think you're ignoring all of the objectively scummy things". it's taking too much fire for an unpopular read, even if it does make sense.
players scumreading Iconeum, can you talk about this?
I'm scumreading Iconeum for his lack of vote on T and L earlier.

He laid out two premises

1) Mark v T and L was T v S
2) Mark was lock T

That leaves the conclusion that T and L is scum. T and L had a wagon. Iconeum doesn't vote there.
So this was what was mentioned, okay I already commented on this, I agree
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1206, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1187, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1186, Maid Cafe wrote:We should play fun games like.

Cop, Vig, Doc where we give 3 names for each catrgory.

~B
Tried that.

Byrona doesn’t play :(

For liking puppies and giving me one supposedly they don’t play with them.
I'll play [Titus head]

Cop RR (We know I scared of you)
Doc RR (I can pick same slot right?)
Vig Iconeum T and L or Mark
What is up with that vig pool? Are those all scumreads or is there something else motivating that selection?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1222, baku and munna wrote:
In post 935, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 762, baku and munna wrote:@mark ok push was a bad choice i meant generally the stuff you were talking about

does who is aligned with who (but not their actual alignment) count as an answer to that question?
Hey has Shiro been around and what thoughts has she given?
not yet
In post 1048, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 983, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 977, Reasonably Rational wrote:@OTM: I want to hear about Dunn and B&M.

-Cerb
Tonight.

Anyone catch what that post said before it was edited?
Dunn is null.

B&M is still scumlean would vote. I am wholly unimpressed with random’s answers. Of the people in the “would vote list” the only reason I hesitate is because Shiro made an effort to say V/LA and when he was scum before he didn’t.
ok this is blatant OMGUS
mark you're either playing shit or are scum making disingenuous pushes
VOTE: onthemark
let's throw down
eck I feel like this hydra could be scum, I believe Shiro is less active as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also about this hood talk: don't read into it. Go see RC's last large UPick for why reading into hoods is a bad idea.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dunn has only interacted with Maki...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1223, baku and munna wrote:also chara is scum caught in a gambit
skybird is lynch bait and ico possibly is as well but i'm not sure yet
OK wow this is horrible, this feels calculated
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2066, OnTheMark wrote:Are you arguing it’s an all town hood? It’s already demonstrated has less than a 21% chance of likelihood.

So it’s literally roughly 80% chance one of us is scum unless you’re seriously arguing that a four person
masonry
exists when Varsoon is on record explicitly saying he freaking hates innocents and that all roles were built before alignments.

And we know there is a scum in the game. That’s why I said best odds is to swap not a guarantee that there is a scum.

All said and done assuming two town in the hood the odds of the remaining two being town are damn near ridiculous. It is
possible
but considering how much is stacked against it you’re looking at just being a stick in the mud.
Okay this argument is seriously bad
Like Varsoon did roles before alignments, but unless you wanna argue that Varsoon deliberately making someone scum for a not-all-town hood isn't non-randomness in alignment generation, your gonna have to realize what you're proposing is bastard modding.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1263, Venmar wrote:oh no did shiro roll scum?

pedit: im officially reading the "scum caught in a gambit" mentality as baku positioning themselves to be able to vote chara if the gamestate changes it's mind :shifty:
Yeah I'm actually thinking B&M is scum man
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1305, Alisae wrote:
In post 1304, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'm always a dear, but I won't be performing a summary for you. <3

-Cerb
I WISH FOR A DAYVIG

V: NO WISHES
In post 1306, Alisae wrote:GOD DAMMIT VARSOON D:
lol
no salt here my man
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1328, Venmar wrote:youre just mad cause i rejected your application to MY townblock
I thought you said you hated those
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1330, Reasonably Rational wrote:Venmar, I don't want to be in any townblock. :)

@Alisae: IDK, I made a post listing peeps who I wanted to just trust unconditionally and asked if anybody thought that would lead to losing(which has nothing to do with my reads, just people I wanted to win with on a personal level, so you'd be getting added to that list. :P ), other people have put together their own little town groupings, but we haven't really come to a consensus.

-Cerb
In post 2118, Maid Cafe wrote:If the hood was like "Oh this person gets to be in a hood" and the hood was dif from roles then yes your argument works but if the neighbor part is part of the role it doesn't.
Get what I mean
~Maki
role != alignment cmon guys
Now that Mathblade explain the actual math his argument makes sense, he's doing probabilities of sampling with removal
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

first post should be there but I wanted to say something like "lol" to that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1337, Almost50 wrote:Right now (EoP 21) This is where I stand:

1 Chara
2 Creature
3 OnTheMark
4 Taly
5 Bronya Zaychik (Hydra: Titus & Kiana Kaslana)
6 Maid Cafe (Hydra: Maki & Beeboy)
7 Iconeum
-8- Reasonably Rational (Hydra: Cerberus v666 & Drixx)
9 Baku and Munna (Hydra: randomidget & Shiro)
10 Venmar
11 Skybird

Would lynch anyone below the RR slot.

Tibor/Micc/SS/Dunn are unsorted (not enough content) and Shining is a slot I've decided to leave for others to sort.
Feel like you should be able to sort me with what I've posted. Was brass getting the way?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1346, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Micc
ok give me your other reads.

Like, is Titus scum?
What the fresh hell, you'd better have developed this read more
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1350, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 1347, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1345, Maid Cafe wrote:I have an odd feeling you guys wont let us have mana easily :(
Which I want to deal with sooner rather then later.

~B

Pedit: Micc
I don’t know who “you guys” is but I think the amount of antitown that happens if everyone has mana is disastrous. This game has is and always will be about voting.
I agree town having access to abilities is 100% bad.

~B
Actually the mechanics of creatures makes scum having mana dangerous
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1371, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1370, Maid Cafe wrote:Cerb you dont appear to be voting anyone ;)

~B
And I still haven't heard from Drixx, whose agreement I need before doing something like enabling someone else's powers. :(

-Cerb
Doesn't Drixx normally participate more when in hydras because he tries to do more if someone's relying on him?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like I feel like that makes RR not scum because I don't think Drixx would ever do a double-letdown
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1388, Almost50 wrote:Lumia (Gamma) bad entrance is alarming. His SRs are also unfounded.
Would love to hear why. I feel like I have justification for my reads. Which ones are unfounded?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1393, Alisae wrote:Thats not what makes me concerned.
What does make me concerned is that during the day, Micc can steal mana from people.
Say he makes me lose all of the mana I gain during the day and I had 3 mana.
He then gains 3 mana.

I probably fucked up in the first place by claiming I copied Micc but oh well.
If he's scum, now he's forced to target a scummy person and we can leash that.

Also if anyone wants to know why I targetted Micc, I targetted Micc because when I ISO'd him, his push on my predecessor looked really scummy to me. He was basicly pushing a lot of "facts" and it didn't really come across as a read. It felt like something that was really easy to justify a push off of.

Not to mention I feel like the strength of the read given how far the day has progressed is unnaturally strong.
Like, I read it and I am concerned about how he was able to form a read of that strength so early. It makes me feel like he already has all of the answers already.

Plus, is actually bad imo. I disagree with claiming to spur discussion, but that IS a town motivated thought of wanting people to talk. And it completely feels like he's not even attempting to analyze Taly's motivation. Like, what does scum!Taly have from claiming that besides towncred? Why would scum!Taly claim it in the first place? Like, it doesn't make sense for him to claim that as scum at all imo.

The whole read to me feels unnatural and agenda based so...
Mhm, this actually seems reasonable to me, I think I was townreading Micc because I wanted to engage with him in a friendly manner but I think he never did talk with me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hey Alisae
Commenting on my content every time I make a post saying "oh wow look at how much this contributes //////sss" doesn't contribute anything either, it's just spamming
And Alisae you were in RFB Rematch where I learned about Drixx's habits so I really think it's pretty derpy and/or scummy of you to deny that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1411, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: re , wouldn't you knowing that nullufy it? I mean I don't usually read you based on activity myself, but rather on content and behaviour. Never realized you have a Creature'isque meta before.
Kinda? But I guess it used to be the case.
OK, this could be nothing. Nut Sky waited for mthe longest time to vote MC, but not until OTM had voted her already. I recall MC saying they wanted to be voted by someone who had zero votes on them?
What are you trying to say here?
Tibor is being interesting! :lol: I guess time will tell who else will fall for this. (or should I say "have told" but I just haven't got there yet) :P
How? And fall for what?
In post 736, Maid Cafe wrote:Is it bad I town read Dunnstral for the timing of his "hi" post?
Because I do and according to Maki that's really stupid :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, that's perfectly fine. Don't forget he used small letter too, so that means he
must be
town, actually. :P
Actually thanks for pointing me this way: wtf Maki when did you change your mind on that being stupid logic?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2218, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1388, Almost50 wrote:Lumia (Gamma) bad entrance is alarming. His SRs are also unfounded.
Would love to hear why. I feel like I have justification for my reads. Which ones are unfounded?
Check the ones you made upon your entrance. I did the catching up posts specifically so as I don't have to go back and reread and/or ISO someone, so please be a pal and ISO yourself.
Okay sure thanks for pointing me to the location at least.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait which ones still? I didn't give scumreads until I found something scummy. Are you talking about the early OTM suspicion, Iconeum suspicion, something else, or some combination?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2222, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 2205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1346, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Micc
ok give me your other reads.

Like, is Titus scum?
What the fresh hell, you'd better have developed this read more
There is also

These questions still stand.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
Gamma
[...] What are your reads, and where is your vote if you think
baku and munna
is worth a wagon?
~ Taly

P-Edit
((Also, as the corresponding head to Alisae; I agree with the readslist in ))
Reads are me suspecting Ico Sky B&M and sorta suspecting MC + Dunn, along with Micc needing review. Chara feels like town, as does OTM Bronya Creature A50 and I guess some others, kinda feeling you guys as town though I don't like Ali continually taking my posts and sarcastically discrediting them
As for baku I feel like they're scum based on the fact I recall Shiro being someone who prefers town along with their content not impressing me
As for voting them I would rather vote Iconeum for now but I'm going to still keep an eye on that hydra
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1423, Almost50 wrote:Beeboy, my friend, Check "Inception" for clarification. The setup was made of certain roles and alignments were assigned later on (a similar situation to this game). If the role was assigned to a Town player it becomes a MILLER. If it went to Mafia it becomes a GODFATHER. That's why I asked what a "mafia miller" was, because technically it is exactly that: a role that returns the opposite result to a Cop investigation.
I'd think mafia miller would exist to appear as miller on rolecop checks.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ah thanks A50
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2233, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 2231, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 2229, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd think mafia miller
stop right there.
Where was the last time you EVER saw a Mafia Miller.
I never even seen one in my life.

these things don't exist imo.
But like
mastina is gonna make a post saying
"BUT THEY DO EXIST."
I promise you she will do that
and I'm sure they did.

BUT NOT IN 2018
Actually I don't think so given what she told me after Mini 1985
And I haven't seen mafia miller except in GI but that might not even be correctly recalled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1424, Micc wrote:stopping in to say Im not town reading maid café or alisae slot so me giving maid café a vote here is out of the question. Can confirm that making the green voting elemental is my ability and that I didn't make the one in currently in play.

I also skimmed at least 15 of those pages pretty quickly but intend to sit down and organize thoughts after work tonight. I don't get the maid café vote dancing and I want to understand it so if there's an explanation someone please quote it for me.
Why do you not townread them? In addition why haven't you ever engaged with me despite my attempts to engage with you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1428, Bronya Zaychik wrote:OMG! It's Alisae!! <3

We love Alisaes!!

~Kiana
Hi Kiana!
How are you feeling about the game right now? What are your reads like?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2238, Dunnstral wrote:Mafia miller isn't a thing, just like town godfather isn't a thing
Okay town godfather is definitely a thing in GI
Thanks for responding though, makes me feel a bit better about you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2241, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2239, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thanks for responding though, makes me feel a bit better about you
I'm not sure what you're talking about
The fact the only slot you responded to before was Maid Cafe
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2243, Venmar wrote:gamma, aside from baku, who's scum?
I just posted my thoughts on this so, look up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1440, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler:
Welcome to Alisae's Professional Guide on How to PROPERLY Play Wolf

Thank you Micc for being a wonderful test dummy!

With this professional guide, I will teach you how to play Wolf properly in Project
M
afia! Let's get started!

Step 1: Attempting to dismantle townblocs at any chance possible.

Are you scum worried about town townblocing itself without you in it?
Are you afraid that page 5 townblocs will end your wolf randing mafia career?
Well fear not, I have the perfect solution for you!
All you have to do, is blatantly say I am against townblocing as shown, here
In post 235, Micc wrote:Trying to townblock on page 5 feels kinda insane to me.

I read the whole thread but most of it felt pretty meaningless. I'll be back when we can vote.

predit: oh look its mastina. looking forward to finally playing a game with you.
Upon doing this tactic ALONG with attempting to CALL OUT your scumbuddy in attempt to distance, you will prevent townblocs from ever forming again!!!!!!!!!
ok look its page 10, I get it, but its funny lol

Step 2: Picking Out your mislynch

To win as scum you have to lynch town. Mafia is a game where townies lunch
townies
wolves and wolves lynch
wolves
townies.
So you have to pick your mislynches in a way that helps achieve this goal.
And what a better way to start then picking the guy who's entrence mirrors yours completely!
In post 3, Micc wrote:This game is gunna be sweeeeeet.
In post 22, Taly wrote:This is absolutely scandalous. :wink:
Similar entries is a extremely scummy trait and is something that is always done by scum, so its easy to push!!!!!!!!
Blantant Misrepresentation but its funny lol

Step 3: Forming a Case

However, you can't push a mislynch if you don't have any thing to justify your push off of.
After all, when you push a "fact" you can then fall back on the justification you built up as a scapegoat.
Also pushing "facts" allows you to present good
IRONCLAD
reasoning.
Who cares about being right? You're a wolf!
You don't need to push reads!
Reads =/ Facts.

Luckily, you can use claims as shown here:
In post 263, Taly wrote:To my understanding, I have a very inconsistent way of acquiring mana. But primarily, two ways:

1) Not using my Planeswalker ability

2) I target someone with my Planeswalker ability. For 2 phases, I gain Mana the same way they would, and I gain their abilities. I can only do this once per dayphase.

I'm literally a temporary copy-cat.
As a good basis to push someone.
Especially if you are scared of that role and you want it gone as fast as possible.
Who needs waiting for the night to come, why not just lynch it!

Keep in mind that when you are forming your case, you have to twist the narative to not consider any town motivation.
Also, make sure the read is presented as a strong confident read, because people like to sheep those!
These things are done perfectly well here:
In post 365, Micc wrote:VOTE: Taly
I think this is a good place to start. I don't know how you get a role like the one he claimed and don't immediately think "hey I can use this to confirm other people's abilities when they claim them" as town. Like sure everyone's probably got access to reasonably powerful ability, but waiting for someone to get run up to L-1 and claim and then copying their ability to compare it to the claim seems like good value.

For the record I disagree with any theory argument that leads to claims from players not on L-1. Props to Chara for expressing importance of not being stupid.
You CAN attempt to stand it from a town PoV.
But you don't need to do that, you're a wolf after all!
Your job is to push mislynches!

Step 4: Pushing the lynch

Once you picked out your mislynch, you must attempt to turn everything they stated into something that is scummy!
Because you are a wolf, you can get away with having as many unorganic, unnatural, and agenda based reads as possible!
This is perfectly done here:
In post 703, Micc wrote:
In post 470, Iconeum wrote:
In post 365, Micc wrote:VOTE: Taly
I think this is a good place to start. I don't know how you get a role like the one he claimed and don't immediately think "hey I can use this to confirm other people's abilities when they claim them" as town. Like sure everyone's probably got access to reasonably powerful ability, but waiting for someone to get run up to L-1 and claim and then copying their ability to compare it to the claim seems like good value.

For the record I disagree with any theory argument that leads to claims from players not on L-1. Props to Chara for expressing importance of not being stupid.
How do you feel about the follow-up provided by Taly, after being questioned by Chara about this? That was also posted before you made this post, did you read it and ignored it, or missed it?
329 was terrible imo. The idea of claiming in order to spur discussion and interaction is gross. Wanting to give a public warning that his ability is ever changing and unpredictable is scum motivated preparation for later and further shows how he’s missing half the utility of the ability. Him showing uncertainty about Chara’s sarcasm and deciding to assume meaning instead of seeking clarification.

Yeah this is a good wagon. People should join.
Also when you are pushing your reads, you have to give as LITTLE to No content possible on anything else.
This is because attempting to fabricate reads and having to stick to them will come back to bite you when people analyze your PROGRESSION.
But when you DO form reads, make sure to shade as many people as possible as seen here:
In post 770, Micc wrote:
In post 752, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Micc: Why are you voting for Taly over Tibor? You've expressed dissatisfaction with both slots(agreeing with Venmars scum read on Tibor, which indicates agreement that there exists a more significant history of scummy actions than that which exists for Taly(since that history is based on a singular event)), and Tibor has more votes already...so why not put more pressure on the other scum read?
On a metric of scum pings per posts I’d say Taly is leading so that’s why I’m voting there now. And there’s like one vote on the Tibor hydra right now so the wagon size is pretty irrelevant.

If this is you saying you’re up for pressuring here then sure I guess I’m in. I think the reads in the catchup post and the Almost50 vote are kinda loose. The random theory question pointed at me is super ackward and I don’t see it’s purpose at all. They both gave at least partial indication that they thought Chara “lynch town day 1” strategy was serious and I kinda rolled my eyes at that.
In post 1424, Micc wrote:stopping in to say Im not town reading maid café or alisae slot so me giving maid café a vote here is out of the question. Can confirm that making the green voting elemental is my ability and that I didn't make the one in currently in play.

I also skimmed at least 15 of those pages pretty quickly but intend to sit down and organize thoughts after work tonight. I don't get the maid café vote dancing and I want to understand it so if there's an explanation someone please quote it for me.

Step 5: Faking your Scumhunting

As a wolf, you have to look like you are scumhunting. To do this, you push mislynches, but occasionally you have to ask questions.
How do we counter such a boring habbit?
There are two methods!

The first method is to not care about the question.
If you ask random questions and hope that people will think they are "good questions" and have 0 interest in the question, you will look like you are scumhunting. This is seen here:
In post 711, Micc wrote:
In post 660, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 389, Micc wrote:
In post 368, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Micc, do you feel the need to have an intent to hammer to claim, or just L-1?
Whenever it becomes clear that that person is the lynch for the day if nothing changes. I don't think distinguishing between intent being called or not really matters.
That's my philosophy too. I ended up claiming fairly early by that logic as PR once.
~Lumia
Why did you feel this was relevant enough to ask me about?
In post 1427, Micc wrote:alisae why is beeboy town?
The second method is to not care about the answer!
For example, if you are going to ask a quesiton, and the questionee provides an answer, make sure to discredit and/or scumread the answer to that question as much as possible.
As long as you have a response already made to the questionee's answer, then you are good to go. Just use that response no matter what answer they provide.
For exmaple, Micc asked me what do I think of Beeboy.
I provided my read, thinking he would not care about it, and he responds with this:
In post 1437, Micc wrote:
In post 1430, Alisae wrote:I would gladly answer this for you but I have 0 interest in working with you!
well that seems unnecessarily obtuse.
In post 1431, Alisae wrote:Also for those who I am willing to cooperate with
It's right here
In post 1297, Alisae wrote:@Bee - Ur probably town judging by post count cuz either you lurk early and Claire does the heavy lifting if you were scum
and this doesn't do anything for me. it being your only stated read besides sheeping beeboy on me just feels like a slap in the face.

I don't know why I thought joining a large where everybody else was buddy buddy with each other was a good idea.
This is a great example at asking loaded questions, as we can infer on how Micc responded, that he was planning on discredit the response no matter what, due to his prior scumread on Bee.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading my guide on how to play Wolf in Project
M
afia!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!11!!1
11!!1
!1
!!!!!!!11!!!1
11!1
Yup I'm sold on this idea now. The asking useless questions part helped me break my optimism completely.

btw I'm about to go to bed so I'll probably be stopping soon, I feel like progress was made though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2271, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2270, Purple Heart wrote:Mastina chances are we lynch you before you get fully caught up.
Don't do this
I am in agreement here, I feel like it's better to let mastina catch up before lynching her in case she is town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

: My case on Ico is essentially "his reactions and scumhunting don't feel genuine". I don't want to have to fetch quote but if you need them I will. Though I'll keep those hood interactions in mind.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2297, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2294, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Yeah, we're bolting on this SD wagon. We don't think it's pushed by any wolves but we both have the creeps. I'm concerned because my scumreads aren't attempting a counterpush or bussing. Kiana just gets a bad gut feeling.

UNVOTE: SD
Yay! Heat mapping!

Please heat map Skybird and Ico pre and post hood claim.
Can I hear about this concept?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

: I feel like the confirmation of being in a hood doesn't do that much because as you said Skybird outed it. btw Skybird outing it makes me feel better about her.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1465, Micc wrote:
In post 1438, Reasonably Rational wrote:Any significant conclusions you've reached so far?

-Cerb
I moved Chara, Mark, Venmar, you out of my lynch pool pretty early.

MC throws me off because beeboy seems way off playstyle/personality, and I’m not sure if it’s me only seeing him in discussion not actual games.

Alisae looks more town than Taly but I’m weary of the entrance because Town read close friend, sheep their scum read and turn away interaction is a pretty convienent entrance.

I’ve got a huge pile of people to sort still and it starts with catching up on stuff I skimmed.
Convenient reads, no thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1513, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1511, Alisae wrote:
In post 1508, Shining Dreamers wrote:Actually, she though Mark was someone else, so your point is invalid.

- Phosphophyllite
OKAY THEN ANSWER MY QUESTION WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS.
Like I'll concede on the point sure I just want a fucking answer is that so much to ask for?
mhsmith0.
This flew through my mind for a second until I checked and found out smith wasn't in SU2 (at least I think he wasn't)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1523, Micc wrote:so you deny the scum read you're not voting mana at the expense of allowing the scum read you are voting to have it?
Mhm this some tasty shit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2344, Creature wrote:
In post 2337, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2326, Venmar wrote:lla ta yadot ccim gnitov ni detseretni ton mi haey tub ereh sdnah ym dloh ot evah thgim enoemos

.eniuneg leef stsop sih ,nwot dootsrednusim ekil erom sdaer ccim .9641# ,7341# ekil stsop ekil od i tub ,5641# dna 4241# ekil stsop ekil t'nod i .tuoba si ssuf eht fo lla tahw ees ot ccim osi ot dediced

deddorp teg ylbaborp dluohs ccim
breC-

.ot denetsil gnieb s'eh ekil leef ot mih tnaw em sekam ti ,llew rehtona eno wenk ohw elpoep fo lluf emag a nioj ot naht retteb nwonk evah dluohs eh woh tuoba tib sih ni EtA ticilpmi eht ot tcejbus elttil a eb osla yam I

.ereh si eh nehw ,noitnetta sih tcartta taht snoitcerid ni gniborp sa llew sa ,yaw sih detcerid sgniht ot dnopser dna tcaretni ot troffe htiaf doog a gnikam eb ot mees seod eh tub ,em derehtob noitubirtnoc tnacifingis fo kcal s'cciM .lasiarppa siht htiw eerga yltsom I
.cciM no esuap em sekam sihT
Dont
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2346, Creature wrote:So brassherald replaced out?
yes
In post 2347, Creature wrote:Am I allowed to mention what a certain banned user would do at this point?
I mean are you trying to relay a message for them? If not I think it's fine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why can't you say the names? As I said you just shouldn't be relaying a message for them
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2363, Creature wrote:aka Iconeum, Kabu and Munna, Almost50, Dunnstral and me.
How are those forgotten
Baku and Ico are suspects, Dunnstral has been a point of contention in certain circles, you've been locktown pretty much, and A50 I feel has been snowballing into relevancy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Creature I want my question answered
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

back to content
In post 1589, Bronya Zaychik wrote:@Mark,

Kiana townreads your frustration. I think it's self aggrandizing frustration so you don't have to put in the work to clarify your thoughts so either a) you can blame others for not listening or b) you can hide behind your obtuseness as scum. You do this repeatedly on MS game after game and wonder why no one listens. You don't take the time to listen to each person's goal in the thread and think more words solves the problem.

I would have given up on you ages ago but Kiana really thinks you're town. (I think this is the Chara question you want answered.)

I still have not seen you attempt a readwall like I requested.

You want me to engage your Skybird thoughts but all your theories are gibberish because they are not concise. My request is my ability to try and engage you.
Honestly I'm kinda with this, it's not scummy yet from OTM but he was making such a big stink about the readwall request when it was imo really simple
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1646, Alisae wrote:
In post 1536, Venmar wrote:yeah, alisae is town

am i the only one that thinks 1515 and 1516 by tibor is mostly noise/fluff?
In post 1517, Alisae wrote:Tbh I'm tempted to just use the Elli tell for Brass and move on.
i am interested in these services that you may have to offer
The 2012 Elli tell is "People who are active in al games but one is scum in said game."
Brasshearld is alive in games and is posting in those games but is not posting in this game.
Now that I have the context you are aware brass was sick right? Are you seriously going to say that because he was sick he is scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1649, Alisae wrote:
In post 1636, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Hey just an update that brass isn't feeling to good and might replace out. In the meantime does anyone want me to comment on anything?
~Lumia
rand wolf replace the fuck out
I understand I understand :3
And I'll have you know brass doesn't do this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1685, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 551, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Wait is OTM Mulch?
~Lumia
No.

There's only so many players who are mafiascum regulars, have been gone from playing on mafiascum for the last few (specifically, three) months, and who are frequent players on mafia universe that get nightkilled often there. Also that're rather fond of the theory behind the game. I can think of only one player fitting that criteria, and he's a player I have mislynched. (This is the safest way for me to not narrow his identity down. :P I'd do so considerably more when stating what happened after said mislynch.)
In post 568, baku and munna wrote:RR is obv towning tbh, they are asking the right questions and moving the game forwards.
None of which makes them town, it just makes them Reasonably Rational.
If mastin is still this far behind I'm not gonna argue we shouldn't lynching them until they catch up because it'll be forever
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2421, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2416, Purple Heart wrote:Look
Here is my stance on this
Are we doing Micc or mastina?
I am okay with either one imo
Look
Here is my stance on this
Are we doing Skybird or RR?
I am okay with either one imo
Why is RR there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2384, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2371, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dunnstral has been a point of contention in certain circles
tell me more
I'm wondering what is meant by saying I'm a "point of contention" - am I?
I feel like you are: some people have strong reads on you causing curiousity about the situation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2474, Chara wrote:
In post 2458, Reasonably Rational wrote:Anyways, the part where you guys get involved is..........what do we ask next??? We have a question waiting to be used!

We have already asked questions about "Scum Factional Abilities", "Roles in the game", and "Mana Generation"
can you ask about scum involvement with plane selection, or do we already know they're responsible?
Check the OP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Taly just ask Alisae for the Creature meta she's woke to it as well.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What the shit? When did I become the hot topic?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2541, Reasonably Rational wrote:Serious question: is everyone having fun?

If you're not having fun, let's talk about it and figure out how to make this fun. I think Micc left because he wasn't having fun, and that sucks. :(
-Cerb
I feel like I'm having fun
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2617, OnTheMark wrote:Hi Nancy! :) Hello from Roundie :)
Oh she's on MU?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2658, baku and munna wrote:
In post 2061, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1223, baku and munna wrote:also chara is scum caught in a gambit
skybird is lynch bait and ico possibly is as well but i'm not sure yet
OK wow this is horrible, this feels calculated
that just isnt me as scum tho
In post 2073, OnTheMark wrote:Oh yeah or random.

Forgot Random was in the hood.

Until they put the fourth or we get a scum we never lynch outside it.
im not in the hood...
We have two people claiming you're in the hood. Wanna think that over a bit?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2691, baku and munna wrote:one of those is mark who had 0 comprehension during that entire discussion
who is the other person?
also skybird fucking outed the hood
and
im
not
in
it
Skybird has a different hood?
Like there's the Sky/Ico/SD hood, and then the one with you and 3 others including SD
PEdit: oh god damnit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2718, Maid Cafe wrote:SD isn't town reading me this game lmao and I've been calling them town for awhile.

~B
What does this have to do with anything?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2726, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 2724, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2718, Maid Cafe wrote:SD isn't town reading me this game lmao and I've been calling them town for awhile.

~B
What does this have to do with anything?
It was a response to the last post made by a person who wasn't me.

~B
Why did you feel the need to post it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2739, Maid Cafe wrote:Ok to put my read really simply because I like to lie to myself and say I am studying while I procrastinate. And I am stupidly lazy atm.

Compare how Gamma plays in the average town game to his play here. Gamma is typically a super open player like Creature levels of open and it's just super apparent when you read his town games when nothing he posts makes sense because its all just his raw thoughts and it's just generally obvious town. And it's not like Gamma is at Mark's level where he can emulate that as either alignment.
Just generally i think his average town thought processes aren't really present and it feels a lot more like a player going through motions then anything else. Like his most recent post really just read as scum posting for the sake of it and I can pull up other posts but that is just the trend I get while reading his posts.

Like I feel like if you just read his ISO it's just really obvious there is just a closed nature to his posts that really is never there when he is town.
Sorry if this is poorly explained but that's generally why I think he is scum.

~B
I don't really know how to counter this but to say I don't agree at all that I'm not doing this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2748, Purple Heart wrote:

I don't interpret
Shining Dreamers'
reaction to the game as flailing, I think
Mastina's
posted recently and I'm going to engage her on that, but what's the point in a townblock if the reads are faked?

@Shining Dreamers

1)
If one of your heads is having a rough time, then don't push yourself. Come back with a clear mind and read up to date before posting.
2)
Elaborate on how mine and MC's claim is not considered town, and how SS' is?
((Just reread and noticed that, I'm invested in SS now.))

Neither of them interacted at all with the wagon, so nothing has really changed much with my opinion there.

I like from
Almost50
; he's literally asking to be investigated which makes me think he's been genuine in the first place.

@Titus

The
Taly
head (me) has halted on trying to sort
OnTheMark
at the moment, my gut tells me he's very much town but I can't be certain until flips are veiled. I also haven't gotten much, if any, useful info. by pointing him to my posts... I feel like my misunderstanding with him is Town-Town, since I think him pushing for many different theories is playstyle, which is at worst NAI, or towny.

I'm not yet sold on a wagon with him unless my other scum/null reads become more/less confident.
Can you link where his "counterclaim"?
In post 2532, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the shit? When did I become the hot topic?
You have voteparked on
Iconeum
for 100 pages and have done nothing else notable. Tell me why I'm wrong.
In post 2545, Varsoon wrote:
I'm having fun.
That said, large games can be a huge undertaking and this one already has 100+ pages, so just keeping up with all of it on top of the mechanics I tend to put into a game can be overwhelming.
I want you all to know that I appreciate your dedication to the game. I know staying up to date with a game like this one can be difficult, so thanks for sticking with it.
I'm happy to be playing this game :D It's very interesting and I've never been in a game as complex as this. I'd happily join some more games you'd mod in the future
Varsoon
. Also, you're doing a very good job staying on top of everything given the circumstances!

Can't say the same about my gamplay right now, though. X_x

~ Taly
I only voted Iconeum halfway through, and I haven't seen a reason to leave
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2762, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 2758, Gamma Emerald wrote: I only voted Iconeum halfway through, and I haven't seen a reason to leave
.____.

I starting to see what
Maid Cafe
and
Alisae
saw in the fact that you're being pretty vague and not open much at all.

Why haven't you replied to
Iconeum
? He's posted multiple times and you haven't engaged. I highly doubt, with 16 players other than yourself, and with this much to read in the game; that's your only scumread, or the only person worth pushing.
What did I miss of his?
- You also don't have anything to say about the read on you? I get that it's partially meta-based, but this gives me the impression that you're pretty alright with a wagon on you, which strikes me as anti-town.
Um I did respond by saying I didn't really have a good counter? Like on the surface it's a decent case but I myself feel like it's not accurate.
Also, I don't understand your
Micc
read progression through ISO.
The first mention I see, looking at your ISO, is that you townread
Micc
- And I'm not seeing a post where you talked to him prior to this, so can you link one?

You say he needs review not long after in
- you ask questions on a townread of his.
- you say his reads are convenient, but haven't really stated why.
- I can only assume this is you stating your dislike for a post that was 700 posts earlier, and you're speaking about it now when
Micc's
not really in the game at this point.

Your "look" onto him seems fruitless, and your other posts so far hasn't really added much of anything.
I never actually looked at Micc. The whole shift from townreading to scumreading came from in-process-viewing of events.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2768, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2611, SnarkySnowman wrote:A50 that's a bad lie detect for so many reasons.... Like it's a silly thing to lie about and doesn't mean a lot to me.....
However, it seems there are a couple of people who think otherwise. Like, I don't want to
tell
you what to do with your role, but I'm legit pissed at Ali for coming up with this shit.
I feel like Almost50 is a bit more indignant as town so this is probably town him? This is a newer tell based on newer meta and has not been proofed against older games.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2791, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: our win con is to remove the end. It is not to remove all threats. That means that if there were say a serial killer, if they were still alive when we removed the last member of the end, town would just win. Therefore any 3p that can't win with town would require some mechanism preventing town from winning upon removing the end from the game.

That makes me think it's unlikely that any antitown 3p are in the game.

-Cerb
Actually this is a good catch where the fuck is the shit you were pulling in RC's recent UPick Alisae? Why weren't you asking people about this? If it's somewhere between like page 60 and 80 then just point me to it, otherwise why didn't you do this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2797, Purple Heart wrote:varsoon puts a sample role pm in his games
RC doesn't.
I guess that makes sense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2802, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2800, Varsoon wrote:Apparently, the Squirrel creature type only became such a big staple of Magic because the head of the art department didn't know how to play Magic.
This is an amazing piece of trivia.

Also, I <3 Squirrels.

-Cerb
Indeed, I wish squirrels weren't so feisty so I could have one as a pet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The ability to remove a creature might actually be a spell card, I think I remember seeing that somewhere that there are cards that let you send a creature back to its owner, maybe not for mtg but I feel like even if so it would be similar across trading card games
PEdit: OTM confirms my suspicions
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2923, Skybird wrote:I am willing to vote SD. It has bothered me that they were calling me scum before the day even started. Maybe they were trying to get a reaction from me, who knows. One reason I'm not voting there yet though is something I'm not seeing. Yume is very bitter that I fooled her as scum in SU2. A lot of that was because we were in a PT where I was able to try and influence her. So here we are in this game and again we are in a PT together. If they were scum, why not try to return the favor and buddy me? Instead she called me eyeball and hasn't tried to interact with me.
Hm, this along with mastina+yume's scumread on Alisae makes me feel like SD probably is scum
HURT: Shining Dreamers
I believe they're somewhat close to lynch and B&M said they wanted to do things before day end, but just imagine this is a vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

: remove the big text and the things not pertaining to me and I'll respond, otherwise I won't bother trying with that formatting fuckery in the way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3007, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3005, Maid Cafe wrote:Let me rephrase what I am saying then.

Gamma has no real compelling original ideas and his posts aren't ever really asking questions that could lead to anything, attempt sway people to agree with him or push his reads it's more an attempt to justify what he is doing.

Is this wording better?

~B
Much.

I don’t think Gamma has formed an opinion yet. I think he’s more still feeling shit out and kinda wants the day to end more than anything. That’s the vibe I get from Gamma. More apathetic than not hunting.
This is honestly it, at this point I'd rather let the day end and then use the downtime to form some opinions on the stuff I haven't read yet, because the thread is still moving at a fast enough pace that I don't think I can keep up if I go back to read what I missed now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3009, Maid Cafe wrote:He isn't feeling stuff out at all.
Your putting words and thoughts into his mouth to justify a town read on him.

Which people on this site do so much.

~B
I mean it's not the exact reason I'm not really posting much, that's because I feel kinda marginalized (like everyone either doesn't care about me or thinks I'm scum rather strongly), but it's something I am feeling.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know what game this is. In Theme Test Market Varsoon proposed a game where he took game ideas he hadn't used and threw them into one game with it shifting themes each time. This is that game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw toxic fandoms generally occur when something that was a cult classic enters the mainstream, and the original fans start attacking the new ones for hopping on the bandwagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3064, Maid Cafe wrote:mafiascum.net is a pretty toxic fandom.

~B
Truest post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3093, Reasonably Rational wrote:Whatever, lynch fucking PH.

UG artifact cast, everything about their role screams UG.

I was going to have Nancy give PH a creature to confirm that they were the owner of the artifact, but I don't fucking care anymore.

I also have no reason to make the day longer anymore.

As a matter of fact, I'd rather have the day end before we hit 48 hours in it, because if we don't, I have to target someone with something I don't want to use.
VOTE: Purple Heart

-Cerb
UG?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3106, Chara wrote:UG stands for Blue/Green. the B was taken by Black.
okay
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3109, Maid Cafe wrote:Mostly meta, but I'd say generally I think he isn't really trying to add anything to the game, engage people or persuade people.
He says it is because he can't get into the game.

But idk, I just don't think he's town.

~B
That's not even my current reasoning? I'm more than into the game. I think you're just missing my attempts to solve.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't feel like massclaiming rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3161, Taly wrote:
In post 3156, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't feel like massclaiming rn
My votes not moving here, you wolf.

Massclaims are what is keeping everyone well understood on what is happening in the game
Wow what the hell, did someone kill your family? Why are you so pissed at me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3170, Taly wrote:
In post 3167, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Massclaims are what is keeping everyone well understood on what is happening in the game
The fact that you're taking ALL of my posts to the most extreme degree possible confirms my scumread on you

Listen instead of scumpainting me and devaluing my thoughts! :mad:
I'M NOT?!??!?!? WHERE AM I DOING THIS?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3173, Taly wrote:The more Gamma resists massclaiming makes me and Ali want it to happen more
I said it
once
. How is this statement sensible at all?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3171, Chara wrote:
In post 3167, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow what the hell, did someone kill your family? Why are you so pissed at me?
she called you scum. how is that being pissed at you?
Tonereading. It's fantastic isn't it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3181, Taly wrote:Power's back.

I'm coming for you
Gamma
;) Prepared to get Taly-1v1 WALLED.

Beeboy:
BOTH
Alisae
and I think you're the most competent person in this game.
If you wall every time you come at me I'm replacing out, I can't be fucking bothered to deal with what I did in Newbie 1734 with Zyf d1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3183, Chara wrote:
In post 3179, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tonereading. It's fantastic isn't it?
reading into someone's tone and concluding they're personally pissed at you is silly. she just thinks your scum. i felt your reaction was unpleasant and i hope we can have a fun, respectful game. that's all. :>
How about the fact they said I was correct about them being pissed?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The fact that you're taking ALL of my posts to the most extreme degree possible confirms my scumread on you

@Chara this, even though I never fucking did this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3188, Taly wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3183, Chara wrote:
In post 3179, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tonereading. It's fantastic isn't it?
reading into someone's tone and concluding they're personally pissed at you is silly. she just thinks your scum. i felt your reaction was unpleasant and i hope we can have a fun, respectful game. that's all. :>
How about the fact they said I was correct about them being pissed?
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3181, Taly wrote:Power's back.

I'm coming for you
Gamma
;) Prepared to get Taly-1v1 WALLED.

Beeboy:
BOTH
Alisae
and I think you're the most competent person in this game.
If you wall every time you come at me I'm replacing out, I can't be fucking bothered to deal with what I did in Newbie 1734 with Zyf d1
I sincerely do not understand why you keep insisting that I'm pissed at you, while you completely sidestep my attempts of engagement.

You're doing it again. I never said I was pissed, and I am not now.
Oh get off it, you're not trying to engage with me at this point, you're just pushing me. And if you weren't pissed at me why didn't you say you weren't when I initially asked instead of accusing me of somethin I didn't do?
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3173, Taly wrote:The more Gamma resists massclaiming makes me and Ali want it to happen more
I said it
once
. How is this statement sensible at all?
If you read any of my opening posts this game when you wouldn't have stated this.
Okay I might have said it earlier but in this scenario I said it once.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3193, Taly wrote:
In post 3189, Gamma Emerald wrote:

@Chara this, even though I never fucking did this
You're trying to alter the interpretation of my thoughts and reasonings because:

1)
You're saying I'm pissed when I'm not.
2)
You're using exaggerated language to prove your points.
3)
You're not engaging on why you think massclaiming is bad, and are pushing it away by saying
"you don't feel like it"
Okay fine, whatever. I think massclaiming isn't good for this setup, because if we claim all our powers we basically show every single possible hole scum could slip through. I guess I'd be amenable to massclaiming for the previous one though since I don't see it being that bad even if we do return to it, since it will likely be a while if that's the case.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For saying you wanted to engage with me you haven't address my actual reasonable response to you Taly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3198, Gamma Emerald wrote:... I think massclaiming isn't good for this setup, because if we claim all our powers we basically show every single possible hole scum could slip through. I guess I'd be amenable to massclaiming for the previous one though since I don't see it being that bad even if we do return to it, since it will likely be a while if that's the case.
This specifically
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you want me to claim my MtG role now? Because at this point I'm actually willing to. I was only opposed to claiming Undertale role, and I saw you trying to tie those togehter earlier.
PEdit: I think if we do go back it will be much later
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My Character is Venser. My colors are Blue and White, and I had a day power to gain blue mana and a night power that could gain white mana. I could guess someone's color identity and if I got it right I would get one blue mana, up to four times a day. I believe brass while he was around checked Taly with pure blue and came up negative, and after brass left I checked Maid Cafe for White only and White/Green on Micc, and near end of the day I checked RR for Blue/White, all three of mine also came up negative. My night ability is I track up to four players and if all of them act I get two white mana. I targeted Chara, Maid Cafe, Bronya, and Almost50, trying to basically get a good baseline for future uses on who might have actions, and I got no action on all of them. So all of them are cleared from last night's kill I guess, and that can't be the scumteam.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3228, SnarkySnowman wrote:So is this... a normal thing for Varsoon games? I feel like it is. How long till it's back to MtG?
This is not normal for Varsoon games but it's prefectly reasonable
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3240, Taly wrote:Explain why you tracked who you tracked.
I didn't have any thoughts on who might have a visiting power so I just scattershotted to learn as many as possible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3250, Reasonably Rational wrote:Gamma, you need to elaborate on how you get your results.

-Cerb
Which ones?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3257, Reasonably Rational wrote:The night action results.

The day action ones sound like you just get a correct/incorrect back.

-Cerb
The track I get either who they visited or no action I believe. It says it's a track so I don't think Varsoon would just make it "they acted" when that's not the standard usage of the role
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3261, Maid Cafe wrote:I mean I have to do the following things.

All within 48 hours.
Get my town reads to cooperate.
Sell you on my reads being correct.
Make sure people don't waste day actions.

Like idk it's hard to play this correctly.

~B
Why would day actions be wasted? I think it would be wiser to use them quickly given we only have a day in this setup.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3276, Taly wrote:In post 3254, Gamma Emerald wrote:

In post 3240, Taly wrote:
Explain why you tracked who you tracked.

I didn't have any thoughts on who might have a visiting power so I just scattershotted to learn as many as possible.

Alisae really dislikes this post, and I'm not sure about it.

This seems pretty random.

1) You had no reads to try and emphasize here? Even out of that pool of people you say you tracked?

2) Nobody you wanted to confirm who could've been lying?

3) Also, what do you mean by visiting power? What is the relevance here for you?
1) No good PR reads, yes.
2) I didn't recall any claims of night visiting PRs.
3) Visiting power equals anything that can be tracked. If I'd suspected someone of of having one and figured they's use it I'd likely have tracked only them to get my 2 white mana. But since I had no ideas there I just figured it would be smarter to track the max and look to get results to use on later nights to gain mana.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3302, Taly wrote:1) You had no reads to try and emphasize here? Even out of that pool of people you say you tracked?

2) Nobody you wanted to confirm who could've been lying?

3) Also, what do you mean by visiting power? What is the relevance here for you?
1) No good PR reads, yes.
2) I didn't recall any claims of night visiting PRs.
3) Visiting power equals anything that can be tracked. If I'd suspected someone of of having one and figured they's use it I'd likely have tracked only them to get my 2 white mana. But since I had no ideas there I just figured it would be smarter to track the max and look to get results to use on later nights to gain mana.[/quote]

1)
Why track PR reads and not scumreads?
2)
How would claims have changed your targets?
3)
So the amount of people you track changes the mana you get from it?[/quote]
Because I wanted the mana, tracker is actually more useful lategame. Claims would have changed my targets by making me go for them specifically. I always get 2 mana if I get them all right or none if any are wrong, but I had no leads so I wanted to get as many leads as possible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3318, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 3314, Reasonably Rational wrote:And even if they weren't aware of the trigger option, btw, they could have just *waited* to do it. Again, the only thing that I'm aware of that gave them any reason to rush was my new question unlocking.
Sorry, since Gamma was the 2nd largest wagon at the time and people were generally ok with the idea of lynching him.
Do you think that maybe they were worried Mastina would not be at L-3/The Creature unvoted if they waited?

~B
I wasn't even second largest, I was tied for second.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3327, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 3326, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wasn't even second largest, I was tied for second.
Why are you defending Baku from a case that involves you flipping scum?

~B
I wasn't aware you were casing Baku?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3363, Taly wrote:I still don't get tracking PR reads over scumreads. From the perspective on D1, everyone likely had some form of role that could be used. What "leads" were you hoping to find?

But several people did claim in D1. To my understanding,
((point out if I'm wrong))
Maid Cafe
Almost50
Chara
, and
Bronya
never ability claimed.
I was hoping to get at least one result to use on future days to gain more mana.
And if someone claimed I most likely missed it. Serves me right for not finishing my catch-up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Game seems to have slowed down so I think I can start catching up again
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I did manage to read a bit last game night and from what I did read I feel a little less good about Bronya
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3397, Taly wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I did manage to read a bit last game night and from what I did read I feel a little less good about Bronya
Elaborate on this.
Yeah, their interactions with OTM on the few pages I read, given OTM was nightkilled, don't really reflect that well on them imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3432, Venmar wrote:
In post 3418, Venmar wrote:cafe is there an update on your read on Baku?
(and i also wanna know if you think that a50 is being genuine in being behind the hammer)
Are you reading the thread?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3444 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yikes A50 take it down a notch
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3450, Venmar wrote:
In post 3436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3432, Venmar wrote:
In post 3418, Venmar wrote:cafe is there an update on your read on Baku?
(and i also wanna know if you think that a50 is being genuine in being behind the hammer)
Are you reading the thread?
yeah, are you? going to do something soon?
Well you missed a very obvious answer so I thought you weren't reading. I do intend to try to catch up though as I said.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1750, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 945, Chara wrote:Iconeum are scummy.
Skybird is Hinduragi and Iconeum is mastina. Iconeum is townreading one of the scummiest posts in the game off the belief that Skybird is town and desires to work with her but he is being naive because Skybird is actually just scum.
So this was actually in the things I read during the night but I want to ask this because while trying to get back to where I was I found this again: what post was Iconeum townreading here, if you can still check? Not sure cos it was tied to a MtG mechanic. Either Skybird or Iconeum may answer, and I'd like the other to confirm.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1858, OnTheMark wrote:I keep staring at this and I can’t understand it. I am trying I just don’t see your points. Things you say are obvious scum I am townreading. Instead of discussing the point when I am run down exhausted physically and emotionally I would rather make you a deal.

You can have my vote on any one player since our reads are so diverse. Up until the point the person you pick flips town.

Do you want it on Micc or Mastina? I understand none of your points and I won’t rather not just be called dumb or silly or make you feel like you’re hitting a brick wall.
I can't shake the feling this has something to do with the nk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyway I'm signing off for the night, I just wanted to post a thought before I left so I could have a point to go back to when returning to catching up next time
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now that you being that up: MC why were you so set on lynching me even though you admitted your self your guilty wasn't actually one? If you have 2 guilties, and one is shown to not be true, wouldn't logic say to lynch the other guilty which is still completely valid?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3539, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3538, Chara wrote:
In post 3533, Reasonably Rational wrote:If any town slot caused the swap to pacifist from genocide, please state such very soon, otherwise we'll have to assume the swap was made by scum.
it was me, but the swap happening was scum's choice. they already know this, so i'm telling the rest of you.
every member of the scumteam voted on it. because all of them voted yes, we swapped to pacifist. i don't know why they chose that, but it could be an indication genocide mode is not as scumsided as it looked. i was expecting them to reject it, actually.
Umm..

Okay.

First of all, Genocide is CLEARLY intended to be townsided.

Know why? Because it's a balancing mechanism. When town takes some hits, they get access to what Varsoon believes to be the stronger abilities, and/or scum lose access to their stronger abilities.

-Cerb
I think this is the case too, I recall SU2 had its own balancer as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright I have been thinking about this since the route swap and I think this is good to claim: if I get lynched today I do not die, no nightkill happens tonight, and the theme doesn't change at the end of the night. In addition the route will not change cos no deaths. I'm thinking we actually lynch me today, get some info during the night, then come at it with no theme change, thus keeping people like RR engaged.
Any objections? btw if you'd like me to claim flavor or geno ability I'm okay with that as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3576, Purple Heart wrote:BY THE WAY
IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE NEW OP PICTURE
YOU WILL SEE THIS
ON THE VERY BOTTOM, THERE IS A DANTE, NOT TO MENTION IT SAYS "FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES"
DANTE IS IN THE GAME

Spoiler: HERE IS EVEN MORE PROOF THAT DANTE IS IN THE GAME
ImageImageImage

DANTE IS IN THIS GAME.
How is this relevant
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3584 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3579, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 3565, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright I have been thinking about this since the route swap and I think this is good to claim: if I get lynched today I do not die, no nightkill happens tonight, and the theme doesn't change at the end of the night. In addition the route will not change cos no deaths. I'm thinking we actually lynch me today, get some info during the night, then come at it with no theme change, thus keeping people like RR engaged.
Any objections? btw if you'd like me to claim flavor or geno ability I'm okay with that as well
Good to see I'm invisible. :P

1)
Did you see ?
2)
Why are you resigning to be lynched?
3)
What is the benefit of staying in this theme?
3561 was pointless. I'm not resigning to being lynched per se, I don't die upon my lynch. The benefit of staying in this theme is people like RR don't get disengaged from another theme swap.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3576, Purple Heart wrote:BY THE WAY
IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE NEW OP PICTURE
YOU WILL SEE THIS
ON THE VERY BOTTOM, THERE IS A DANTE, NOT TO MENTION IT SAYS "FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES"
DANTE IS IN THE GAME

Spoiler: HERE IS EVEN MORE PROOF THAT DANTE IS IN THE GAME
ImageImageImage

DANTE IS IN THIS GAME.
How is this relevant
How have your posts been relevant lately?

~ Taly
You haven't acknowledged any relevance of my posts so this type of question automatically makes me say "nope". I'll actually respond to this sort of comment when you acknowledge I have contributed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3580, Reasonably Rational wrote:What Taly said.

The real annoying thing isn't that the theme changed. It's that I LIKED WHAT WE WERE DOING BEFORE, AND NOW IT'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

I don't want this fucking theme. Undertale is a great game, but that doesn't make up for losing out on what I was actually enjoying.

Basically, what you're proposing is trapping us in this hell for longer, which is something I don't see a benefit to.

-Cerb
Well if that's the case then I'm not a good lynch, shoot.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

1) Okay you link in 3561 was broken, sorry. Will look over the post
2) I would get lynched, yes, but I wouldn't be dead. Basically I'm a one shot lynchproof with some frills. And I don't support the plan anymore.
3) I know scum won't be able to NK because it says so in my role description. It's basically a soft reset plus info.

The plan was based on people not liking theme shifts, but since it's the particular theme it's not a good plan anymore.
PEdit: Cerb nails it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3496, Taly wrote:I'm becoming conflicted with
Gamma
Alisae
is sure this is scum.
Maid Cafe
believes this is scum to my understanding, and while I do a somewhat-weak-scumread on this slot, my gut is telling me to shift focus.
Alisae
wants me to sheep
Bee
, and I'm still not 100% on either path.

It's another reason why I'm frustrated with this game and several players right now. :?

I don't like how I was made out to be pissy here.

I don't think scattershot on 4 people for tracking is very useful here? Especially since he was looking for PR reads and not scumreads? , even if it was to get mana, I don't think the information he says he has helps enlighten his view or reads.

Instead of him continuing to reply to quotes, I'd like for him to actually "catch up" with this game and make more detailed posts on his view.
In post 3409, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3397, Taly wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I did manage to read a bit last game night and from what I did read I feel a little less good about Bronya
Elaborate on this.
Yeah, their interactions with OTM on the few pages I read, given OTM was nightkilled, don't really reflect that well on them imo
Also, can you explain how it doesn't reflect well on them?
3179: I thought based on how direct you were being you were upset at me.
3524: Actually thanks for bringing this up, I just realized there's a major issue with my results vs what has been claimed: Maid Cafe claimed a guilty on me then soft-retracted, but with my results that shouldn't be possible in the slightest.
By responding with quotes A) I can keep track of where I am, and B) it let's people see what I'm thinking as I'm posting.
The thing on Bronya: I feel like their interactions with Math could be reason to kill Math for them, because Math was refusing to submit to Bronya's will.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3608, Maid Cafe wrote:Varsoon said he had 8 "planes" planned.
I highly doubt we can go back to MtG this game given we now know that means he has 8 different "games" designed.

Also we could play a super spicy fun game called "aggressively lynch all of beeboy's scum reads until one flips town"
Would still love to hear about this guilty you said you had on me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3648, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 3589, Gamma Emerald wrote:1) Okay you link in 3561 was broken, sorry. Will look over the post
2) I would get lynched, yes, but I wouldn't be dead. Basically I'm a one shot lynchproof with some frills. And I don't support the plan anymore.
3) I know scum won't be able to NK because it says so in my role description. It's basically a soft reset plus info.

The plan was based on people not liking theme shifts, but since it's the particular theme it's not a good plan anymore.
PEdit: Cerb nails it
Why didn't you claim this at the start of the dayphase?

Furthermore, just to clarify, this one-shot lynchproof does not carry on to the next dayphase if the theme and roles change, correct?

And what's odd about
Bronya+Mark
interaction?
It's only in my Pacifist role, so I didn't claim until I thought "hey I can possibly use this now". Yes, it doesn't carry on if the theme and roles change. And the Bronya + Mark interaction feels like Bronya trying to strongarm Mark into doing what they want, which doesn't feel very pure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mhm, feels convenient
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3690, baku and munna wrote:
What is this?

Use proper images please

Here I will assist you

mfw Titus' image works and yours doesn't
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3711, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 3710, Reasonably Rational wrote:Okay, so same as mine. So, let's look at the spread of events:

12:16 B&M submitted all their PT creation actions
12:30 PT with RR is created
12:33 last post of the day, made by Gamma
12:50 PT with MC is created
12:57 the Sword is cast

So, this *wasn't* a matter of Varsoon showing up and actions having been submitted, unless scum told him to cast the sword at ~1, or they happened to show up and submit that action in the 14 minutes between B&M's action submission, and the creation of the PT.

This is why the time the thread was locked is really important. If someone can figure that out, it would be helpful.

-Cerb
Why not? Varsoon could just have taken his time with performing moderator actions. He could have been busy.
Speaking as a mod this is plausible, I got really lazy with my last game and am ashamed of myself for doing so, part of it was not wanting to take the time to write flavor
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3716, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3597, Maid Cafe wrote:I got my B&M hood at 12:50. so yeah lol.
The only motivation A50 has to claim is to cover for B&M even as town he shouldn't have claimed that.

Mark dying over {RR, MC, Purple, Chara, Bronya} is odd af and points to the guilty theory and not a coincedence.

Gamma is obvious scum and his flip points to Venmar.
B&M and A50 are just tied scum atm.

If I am wrong anywhere it's Nancy who is left.

Cerb thoughts on the team I've been at for awhile?
MC?

Why the difference between the time the hood was created for you, and for them?

-Cerb
So we have both this and MC's so called guilty on me even though they took no action? Looks pretty shady to me.
VOTE: Maid Cafe
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay the times were explained but I'm not moving my vote until MC can give a legitimate explanation of why they said there was a guilty on me after they no-acted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3745, baku and munna wrote:i think everyone should be given one post to a) case someone based on posting b) put forwards a mechanical argument. we do this in small batches so we can properly analyse them. thoughts on this technique?
Why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3756, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3755, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3711, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 3710, Reasonably Rational wrote:Okay, so same as mine. So, let's look at the spread of events:

12:16 B&M submitted all their PT creation actions
12:30 PT with RR is created
12:33 last post of the day, made by Gamma
12:50 PT with MC is created
12:57 the Sword is cast

So, this *wasn't* a matter of Varsoon showing up and actions having been submitted, unless scum told him to cast the sword at ~1, or they happened to show up and submit that action in the 14 minutes between B&M's action submission, and the creation of the PT.

This is why the time the thread was locked is really important. If someone can figure that out, it would be helpful.

-Cerb
Why not? Varsoon could just have taken his time with performing moderator actions. He could have been busy.
Speaking as a mod this is plausible, I got really lazy with my last game and am ashamed of myself for doing so, part of it was not wanting to take the time to write flavor
I shall give you the advice I've given other mods in flavor heavy games: Make sure the mechanic shit is immediately known, don't put the pressure on yourself to write the flavor, and fill it in later.

-Cerb
Thanks pal
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3763, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 3758, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay the times were explained but I'm not moving my vote until MC can give a legitimate explanation of why they said there was a guilty on me after they no-acted.
I find it kinda surprising that it took you this long to point this out.
Also when I claimed to have 2 guilties and you accepted it I find it kinda weird you didn't really take the info you had to refute it.

Like it's more of a defensive thought process and you just took what I said at face value rather then critically think about it.

I retracted my guilty on you awhile back but I think generally this thought process doesn't come from town.

~B
I don't care if you retracted, my question still remains of how you got it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3809, Chara wrote:i'm reading it!
appreciate Taly and Ali's work. :>

Creature, Iconeum, Gamma, Dunnstral, and Nancy, i need you guys at attention. Ico gets a pass as i know he's on V/LA.

Ali could be powerwolfing but between the two of them i'm honestly having a hard time reading both heads of Purple Heart as scum. am i convinced completely? no. will i avoid lynching them for some time and hope i get more confident later? yes.
What do you need?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay
me getting death tunnel kinda kills my engagement rn, so I probably won't be posting to much, will be staying current at least
I looked at the walls a little bit and it's like "okay what's the point?" It just seems a bit IIoA
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I still haen't received anything?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chara pls
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3870, Purple Heart wrote:
1)
Gamma
, you say you're being tunneled, but what did you do with
Iconeum
for D1? What's your read on him now?
2)
Thoughts on
Venmar
, or a general readslist?
3)
Also, your case on
MC
is that they have a guilty on you, but you tracked them and they took no night action? Correct?

Finally done with the ISO maps so far.
My vote still stands unless
Alisae
talks me into changing it.

~ Taly
1) I don't think I tunneled Iconeum? Either way, current read is "might be mafia but he's kinda low importance". My main reason for lynching him over anyone else was mostly "If he's mafia I see him having the charisma to fuck shit up".
2) I think Venmar's read on me is okay? It has felt weird but I don't see anything too bad with his meta argument he had. As for other reads I could totally see Dunn being scum with MC, but other than that I need to review for associations because that's the only person I would immediately say looks suspicious off a MC scum flip.
3) Yeah that's the majority of it. The other is the fact that no matter what happens to the things impacting their reads it never seems to change them. Reads as a scum agenda. If MC were to explain the guilty and how they got it I'd give them the pass on that one but the second point would still remain.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3889, Purple Heart wrote:1) What do you think about Iconeum/Skybird?

2) Dunnstral has done little to interact with anyone, I don't know how you made the association of him and MC?

3) I want to hear MC respond to this.
Have they both been townreading each other the whole game? That will determine what I think of them.
I'm suspecting MC and Dunn lock-clearing each other with Dunnstral having barely done anything. People have been saying lurker!Dunn is his town meta, and I know that to be untrue.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought it was a how do you read them question. If it's general thoughts it's "I don't know what to make of the fact no one has them in their spotlights at this point". I mean they were big talking points day 1 so them falling out of view makes me a little concerned.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #146) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know they both townread each other NOW, I'm asking if that's always been the case.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #147) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean I have a vague recollection of there possibly being some friction but other than that I'm not so sure. I said they were major conversation points cos like
Many people suspected Ico
Many people suspected Sky
And now no one gives a shit?
Everyone currently active: what was your thoughts on Ico + Sky before and after Shining's flip?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3903 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3901, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3900, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I have a vague recollection of there possibly being some friction but other than that I'm not so sure. I said they were major conversation points cos like
Many people suspected Ico
Many people suspected Sky
And now no one gives a shit?
Everyone currently active: what was your thoughts on Ico + Sky before and after Shining's flip?
Exactly the same as my current thoughts, I didn't understand what the behavioral connections everyone was using to connect them were. Then we learned they were in a hood, and the conversation shifted to the likelihood of there being scum in the hood. I suppose I was pretty sure that there was likely scum between the two of them, but didn't actually have any idea which one was more likely scum. The hammer and B&M thing and A50 thing have eclipsed that particular solving method for me today though. I am still interested in any posts that drew other's interest and established a connection between the two which occurred before their hood was outed though.

-Cerb
This actually indirectly answers my initial question, but the question to everyone active still stands
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Varsoon are roles randed as a set or are they randed each time a new flavor is done?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3976 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3958, Maid Cafe wrote:Then why does A50 claim to cover for Baku as scum.
Baku also has the really sketchy hood timing as well which is also outing in itself which I went into enough I think.

Gamma saw the following last night (Maid Cafe: Nowhere). And I claimed my D1 role. I literally couldn't get 2 guilties that fast or reasonably as an undertale day action from Gamma's POV.
So like he had no reason to take my claim at face value, yet he did. Town do in fact opt to not think all the time but Gamma didn't once take into consideration the info he had on us or the legitimacy of our claim when he had us at null. That's really sketchy and it's not how town who are thinking about the game would ever really play. I don't really want to attribute it to ignorance either since like it's his only mechanical info he has to worry about.
Excuse me, you never said anything about your actual role then? All you said was "might sound like we're fakeclaiming". Plus I never put two and two together until Taly poked me about and I realized something was very fishy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (isolation #151) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nancy stop holding shit up for the rest of us
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4003 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4001, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3999, Chara wrote:i'm giving up on it if it's not done in 24 hours. i don't feel right stalling everybody, even if i think it's worth it.
I think the correct response here is to just lynch Nancy.

*shrug*

She's doing literally the most anti-town thing one could do, in the most anti-town way(being extremely uncommunicative and not answering basic questions that will *help* her figure this out.

-Cerb
I don't think this is the best course of action unless Chara legit can't submit any more until Nancy does hers. I say this because not lynching a guilty when it has come up has bit towns in the ass before.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also while we're talking about A50 being confirmed scum may I bring up how I ended up thinking OTM was A50
Like how do I fuck that up as A50s partner, that seems like something I'd find worth keeping in mind? I can see being associated with Venmar because he has pretty much hard-defended me most of the game but I don't get it if anyone thinks I'm scum with A50
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So you don't care about actually sorting for partner tells or untells? Are you confirmed town, because if not I could definitely see you being scum here
Although Ali can't read me right normally so maybe her being shit at reading me is a towntell
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought I'd removed that
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pieces, Game of the Year, amirite?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4086, Maid Cafe wrote:Our pacifist role is we can target 5 people and check to see if they preformed an action night 1. Gamma can claim before us so there isnt overlap so us + Gamma can check like 9 different slots + ourselves which is 11/15 slots. So i dont really think us and Gamma coexist mechanically since we basically so the same thing and we do it over way too many slots in addition to the vast amount of play based reasons that make him scum 100% of the time.
No? I don't have that role as my power anymore, that was M:tG. The only possible way to access that would have been my genocide ability which lets me perform actions I had access to in previous themes. So there's no overlap, but the setup's design legit makes it so that one or the other is on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4123 (isolation #158) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You're on iPad right? I recall you can press the home and sleep buttons simultaneously to take a picture of your screen.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #159) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have to wait for Chara to come online, see that, and give me the puzzle
and I'm hoping that even if it's hard it's not as soul-crushingly hard as yours Nancy. I legit pity you rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (isolation #160) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mine was a chess problem, I just plowed through finding a solution without distracting myself
I just need to convert the screenshot into bbcode and then I'll have it sent in
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chara can officially move on to the next on its list
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (isolation #163) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4149, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4128, Skybird wrote:I've been holding off voting anyone until we know which way things are going with Chara's puzzles. I'm fine with an A50 lynch and plan on placing my vote there.

@Chara, just let me know when you are ready for the day to end.
Why wouldn't you be fine with lynching a guilty?

Is Chara gonna go through the entire playerbase, solving the puzzle?
I'm seeing possible stalling manoeuveres by scum?
ummmmm
explain?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4153 (isolation #164) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean I guess that's possible
but Nancy broke down in thread, like that really makes me think Nancy is town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4157 (isolation #165) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean if it's well made they can be fun diversions
but from hat nancy described that was literal torture
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #166) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Given she had the reaction to the increasd difficulty she did, I'm gonna say nooooo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what never happened? the M:tG massclaim
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4191 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

we all know this
what plan do you have to fix it tho?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In hindsight it might've been wise to have Cerb ask about 3Ps actually if they're a significant threat in Varsoon games
I at least think if Chara is one it doesn't endgame all others like Cool Cucumbers' role in that other game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

honestly I want to lynch Iconeum cos like his whole interaction with the puzzle thing feels super scum motivated, even if he solves his puzzle quickly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (isolation #171) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4592, Varsoon wrote::oops:

Speaking of, I have a bunch of theme ideas in my back pocket but no clue what people even want to play.

Megaman Battlenetwork, Dragon's Crown, Legend of 5 Rings, Magic the Gathering, Sacrifice, Sengoku BASARA, Samurai Jack, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Yakuza, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Gundam: Universal Century, Undertale, the list goes on...

Basically, I just don't know what I want to commit 6+ months to again. :P
In post 4594, Varsoon wrote:Cheetory6 proposed an awful/great idea where I just mash all those setups into one.

So.
Would anyone actually want to play a game where, each day, players must vote on a new setup to play for the next day/night phase. Each setup swap would completely give people all new role cards and public mechanics, abandoning the old ones?
This post in Theme Test Market sums up the idea behind the game, but what's interesting to note is he cut the selection part
it's like he really wanted to make a "clickbait" game over something that was fun and thought out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (isolation #172) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just posted that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4291, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4277, Iconeum wrote:I got a riddle, not a puzzle.
Unlimited answers, i can ask for help.

Real name for this game?

Not mtg
Not undertale
Not 'does not have a real name'
He got the puzzle approximately 8 hours before he bothered telling anyone he received it, per Chara. He was also able to send in multiple responses back and forth to Varsoon, again, before bothering to actually speak in the thread.

What does that tell you?

-Cerb
Um, what? Are we saying his decision to not get help for 8 hours is somehow alignment indicative? Seems more indicative of how much time he's willing to take before asking for help.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think A50 has officially sunk into lolcatting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

but you're not anymore...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Theme Test Market Mafia?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

it says in the sample role pm it's "the end" still
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Almost50
because I want to make sure we can get the lynch through once the last puzzle is solved.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

gottem
my vote was number 6 of 8 needed. A50 just self hammered in vain.
This wasn't my plan or anything but hey you take what you get.
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4429 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait
There has to be something that would significantly indicate it I feel. I just made a connection to the episode of Avatar The Last Airbender where King Bumi gives Aang a bunch of tests and the last one is to find out his name. The way Aang finds it out is thinking about the different tests and how they all required hi to use another angle. As such I'm thinking pooling together our different puzzles should help. My suggestion is we all submit what our puzzles were in the PTs we have with Chara and then it can collect those and make a logical guess on the game name. I might be talking out of my ass here though, I just have a hunch this could be right.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4524, Purple Heart wrote:Like if its only for 1 night then fine it fucking sucks.
But if its perma then wolves can't devise a plan that is nuanced

less time to plan equals better chances at victory this is common knowledge on how you win battles.
that doesn't remove day chat though I think
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Varsoon once we vote for a stratagem is it locked in?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what fuck this. I legit cannot focus on this game, Alisae blocking my posts is just too damn infuriating for me at this point.
Alisae, I'm only going to say this once. Why do you feel the need to block my posts? Is it because you think I'm scum? If so then honestly you need to grow up since that's no reason to sitewide block me. If it's for something else then what did I do to set you off?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4563, Titus wrote:
In post 4561, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what fuck this. I legit cannot focus on this game, Alisae blocking my posts is just too damn infuriating for me at this point.
Alisae, I'm only going to say this once. Why do you feel the need to block my posts? Is it because you think I'm scum? If so then honestly you need to grow up since that's no reason to sitewide block me. If it's for something else then what did I do to set you off?
Who are your suspects?
I'd say Iconeum Venmar and B&M
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4566 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4565, Titus wrote:
In post 4564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4563, Titus wrote:
In post 4561, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what fuck this. I legit cannot focus on this game, Alisae blocking my posts is just too damn infuriating for me at this point.
Who are your suspects?
I'd say Iconeum Venmar and B&M
Why on each?

If you were king for a day and had unlimited discretion, what would you do?
Iconeum not solving the puzzle makes me FoS him, plus he was generally scummy d1
Venmar I don't really trust their read progression on me but I haven't researched it
B&M is because A50 was telling the truth on the sword, and the only reason I'd see A50 claiming it with B&M town is if B&M's townflip implicates their partners
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also by king do you mean as in I pick the lynch or something else? and what is unlimited discretion?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4570, Purple Heart wrote:> Gamma Tracks literally 3 obvious town and claims he was sorting people KEK
that's not what I claimed at all
thought maybe you'd get that if you read my posts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4569, Purple Heart wrote:Gamma, I still don't understand the Iconeum scumread. Make a case on why his D1 play is generally scummy, and how he is associated with Baku and Venmar. It's been 3 dayphases, and I still haven't seen adequate reasoning of your longest-running scumread.

Please... PLEASE, Gamma. Do not tell me you FoS Iconeum BECAUSE he didn't magically guess the alternative name of this game correctly.

Also, what is your view of the strategems?
I feel like the way Iconeum commented on things didn't fel very natural, and I also feel like he's been playing very different compared to his play in the mini theme I modded. I can fetch posts if needed but that's the gist of it. While it's not purely based on him not guessing the game's name there's also the fact his attitude towards the whole thing felt very against it.
As for the stratagems are you asking in general or the ones we are currently voting on?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4602 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4540, Purple Heart wrote:A. As soon as this phase is over, we naked vote ASAP Baku.
B. We then do the same with Gamma as soon as the next day starts
C. We keep on doing this until there is 1 wolf remaining, then we just stop because at that point Titan because useless.
this phrasing concerns me actually. Specifically step 3: if you really believe Bee's reads were right why doesn't step 3 say "Titan is useless at this point"?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4607 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4603, Purple Heart wrote:Um.... Because if there's 1 wolf left, they don't need night talk in the first place?
Then why say "we keep doing this" if you think those lynches whittle it down to one wolf?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4605, Titus wrote:
In post 4604, Reasonably Rational wrote:To me, the game has one objective, and only one of those options DIRECTLY helps with that objective.

So, parliament!

-Cerb
The other option could net us conftown if players confirm as piloting.
this is a thought I had, we could conf town or scum if someone has an ability that only works on suits or only fails on suits
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #192) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4623, Purple Heart wrote:1) What do you mean by us saying "we keep doing this"? Alisae and I have made our opinions and thoughts on the gamestate a bit clear. Plus, I was responding to your response on an Alisae post.
I mean you're saying we keep lynching until one scum is left. But if you really believe your reads wouldn't that part of the step be unnecessary? In addition there's the fact that stratagems likely won't last beyond today + tonight.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4639 (isolation #193) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh lol derp
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4641 (isolation #194) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4640, Reasonably Rational wrote:Anyways, I understand your fundamental point, that if they had 100% confidence in their reads, then there would be no reason to STOP quicklynching at one scum. I do, however, see what they stated as simply expressing that the benefit of quicklynches will no longer exist once there are no longer any scum alive.

Do you interpret the statement and the implied uncertainty as indicating that PH is scum, or just town projecting more certainty than they actually possess?

-Cerb
I'd say the latter. If they were scum I feel like they'd proofread their logic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4643 (isolation #195) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because I'm trying to underatand their logic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4713, Creature wrote:Is Gamma Emerald still lynch-immune?
No.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4759 (isolation #197) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4719, Varsoon wrote:The Anti Earth-Union Group has moved forward with their Partnership With Anaheim Stratagem: During Day 3, All members of the AEUG are immune to [BEAM] votes.

The Titans powered forward with their Fire The Colony Lazer Stratagem, targeting the Anti Earth-Union Group: All members of the AEUG have incurred a [BEAM] vote.
this is a curious combo and I'm definitely curious to see who was in each of these groups
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4760 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4735, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4719, Varsoon wrote:Titus, Reasonably Rational, Gamma Emerald, & Baku and Munna.
This is useful information

Don't end the day phase yet, is there any way for us to advance the game year? The UC
I believe the OP says year is directly tied to game phase (day 1, 2, etc.)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4778 (isolation #199) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4776, Titus wrote:
In post 4775, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4774, Titus wrote:No one commenting if they like drama...
Why would we like drama? And why would you bother asking such a vague question?

-Cerb
Because I am debating stirring shit up before my taxes
you should really have your taxes done by now
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”