Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1718, PenguinPower wrote:If the mod confirms that anyone smells like fruit, they are 100% conf!scum.
So does that mean you have an inno on UT? Confused.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1726, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi I'm town :]. I will read the game at some point if I don't get quicklynched but I mostly think I get lynched regardless of what I do from here so.
I understand GIF's motivations for not claiming our ability and I stand by them.
He never had the chance to claim, not that he was hiding it.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1732, RadiantCowbells wrote:Excessive interactions with flipped scum that didn't go anywhere
Those interactions indicated a scumlean at least on flipped scum but didn't materialize until the wagon was already inevitable
still trying to find somewhere else to go really late on the wagon

lots of posts that ping me, little content, little effort to scumhunt, hate his most recent post which is basically 'yeah lets lynch gif (town)' then lines up two lynches behind it
Any town reads? And other scum reads?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1734, RadiantCowbells wrote:He explicitly said that he would not claim at L-1 and I support that decision.
Ohhh okay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #204) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I think I want Not_mafia still, he's acting different towards me than he usually does as town and I don't buy his. "This isn't MU" excuse. Especially when he wouldn't explain.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #205) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont get mollie's push on UT at all right now. Like he can give us a tracker result, no need to want him lynched today.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #206) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1737, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't want to be associated with reads that I'm not confident in and dilute the message.

If the wagon goes elsewhere and I'm playing this like a full game then I'll do more but given that I'm near 100% the lynch I want to stick to pushing what I believe in.
I don't see why you'd be lynched right now. We were only considering lynching gif right now cause he was avoiding the game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #207) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've never played with him before
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1784, Untrod Tripod wrote:I like to do this moron thing where I lynch my scumreads
I'm your track target. Why would you lynch me??
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #209) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Does UT always play this poorly, Mollie? Suboptimally.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mollie, I don't understand you right now. Do you actually scumread UT or no? Like why would you vote his scumread if you do? Unless you're saying me and him are partners? But, if that were the case, why would he push on my lynch today?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #211) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1791, Untrod Tripod wrote:Spoiler: Mafia Level: Expert
You sure do get triggered easily. Nee-heehee~

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #212) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1817, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Mollie, I don't understand you right now. Do you actually scumread UT or no? Like why would you vote his scumread if you do? Unless you're saying me and him are partners? But, if that were the case, why would he push on my lynch today?
I am getting triggered that quite a few pple are not reading the game
That's fine and all, but that doesn't answer my question. How does that affect your read on UT and your vote on me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes, so why not get a result on me? If he fakes a report on me, then we have confirmed scum. When he says I didn't go anywhere, then you all know that as well and not just me saying it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1842, Sir Bastion wrote:why would he fake a report?

Why would he unnecessarily pick a fight with you using a power that was announced in game and it's target given and on top of no one seems to have confirmed which day it reports on???
I'm just giving the only 2 options since you asked the question about it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 309, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:How can I convince you I'm town when your already deadset on me being scum? Pushing more for you is apparently bussing because your trying to get me hung and WIFOM everyone to never push you after today.

Know what? Now that's just showing your true colors. You'll get me to L-1 and call my role bullshit even if my role has a lot of power for town. Someone here already asked for your role. I will be looking for scum elsewhere when you give me your role and fricken give straight answers too.

And currently I'm leaning scum on Not_Mafia for bailing out right now while Tripod takes center stage to not have any connections to him. And if Tripod is scum then I'm personally betting on Reck being town.
In post 311, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 309, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:And currently I'm leaning scum on Not_Mafia for bailing out right now while Tripod takes center stage to not have any connections to him.
Have you ever played with N_M?
In post 313, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Bumbooetta Masterbate
In post 314, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 309, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:How can I convince you I'm town when your already deadset on me being scum? Pushing more for you is apparently bussing because your trying to get me hung and WIFOM everyone to never push you after today.

Know what? Now that's just showing your true colors. You'll get me to L-1 and call my role bullshit even if my role has a lot of power for town. Someone here already asked for your role. I will be looking for scum elsewhere when you give me your role and fricken give straight answers too.

And currently I'm leaning scum on Not_Mafia for bailing out right now while Tripod takes center stage to not have any connections to him. And if Tripod is scum then I'm personally betting on Reck being town.
kk

keep talking
In post 316, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Who exactly are you appealing to right now? Who was this post directed to.

Also what are your other reads? Do you not feel the scum reads on you are valid? What are you doing the should make you town right now?
In post 317, Lovebird wrote:I think bambietta is town.
In post 318, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 309, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:How can I convince you I'm town when your already deadset on me being scum?
it feels glib but

basically the exact opposite of this post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #216) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Those are the responses to that post. I think if we were going off that post, I'd vote Lovebird.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #217) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You are
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Aren't we waiting for an RC sub
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #219) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mollie do you actually scumread me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #220) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not even sure how you both can think I'm the optimal vote here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #221) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1865, Sir Bastion wrote:why would not_mafia be the optimal vote instead?
My vote on him is meta related, which I explained.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #222) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1868, Lovebird wrote:It's not like I've been secretive about scumreading gif and not mafia. Considering profil now, too.
What about those 3 do you scumread?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #223) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1882, pirate mollie wrote:you know what wld move the game forward?

is if

Lovebird
PenguinPower
profii

voted
You know what would be even better? Not just voting with your friends when you have given no reason to scumread me, and it's suboptimal to lynch the person the track is going to be on.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #224) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like this is borderline gamethrowing if UT actually tracked me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #225) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1874, Iconeum wrote:Meanwhile, feel free to recap the game for me in 30 words or less
Bambi was lynched scum. Didn't give their ability to anyone cause of their role.
Ari was lynched town, passed the ability to UT.
UT got a delayed tracker which he used on me last night, which will give him a result on me tomorrow.
Bastion is confirmed neighborizor and used it on Not_Mafia.
Mollie claimed a Weak cop inno on Reck. I think that's all of the claims so far and a basic summary.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What is your reason for scumreading me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gif's iso with Bambi is pretty bad. But, I kinda want to give the replace in time to catch up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1910, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 1894, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1865, Sir Bastion wrote:why would not_mafia be the optimal vote instead?
I dont buy meta unless the person claiming meta actually makes the effort to at least link to the game they are claiming to be proof of their meta.

I've already seen this game some stupid meta claims, one of which was already directed at Not_Mafia by Bambi.

So if you are going to say they are playing differently to their town game, point to their town game that is so different.
Well, I can link the games. Didn't think it was needed since Not_Mafia actually admitted my meta read on him was true, and only thing is different is that it was a different site so he acted different (Which I'm not sure I buy.) One is offsite on Mafia Universe. Is that allowed for me to link?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1915, Sir Bastion wrote:quick reminder lovebird is being very selective in her quote mining because GIF defended her as town just like he did Bambi:
In post 635, GuyInFreezer wrote:Dunno some of what lovebird said are very disadvantageous to be said as mafia.
In post 886, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh Lovebird is still loltown
This is a good post. I could see myself lynching one of GifSlot, Lovebird today if Not_mafia doesn't go through.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyone who has played with Not_Mafia, doesn't he tunnel alot as town? Or is that just the 2 games I was in with him as as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I wanna add Bastion to my town leans.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1933, pirate mollie wrote:I am still not completely letting go of my scum ut/kokicho read. its still there.

bastion I am here if you wanna talk things through. you have moved into my solid town category.
I can't believe you think me and UT can be a team.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1938, Sir Bastion wrote:well you both did hop off a wagon on bambi when it was in full swing for the exact same reason (or at least you claimed it was the reason you unvoted)
I just wanted to hammer. If I was mad and knew if her ability, no reason for me to unvote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #234) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maf*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #235) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1954, pirate mollie wrote:I am just gonna go back to here

VOTE: kokochi
So me, UT, Profil are your only scumreads?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #236) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can we get a VC?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #237) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1970, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1969, Kokichi Oma wrote:

"only"

there's "only" 9 players left in the game, chief.
Thanks for pointing that out, there is no way I knew this already.

It's just that she flips her reads so much I'm not even sure what they are anymore. She says she SR me cause she thinks I'm with you, then says you and her are both town. Is she always this erratic?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #238) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #239) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Indeed! Can you answer my question, though?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #240) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not trying to insult her. I'm just wondering if she's erratic in her reads usually? Where she goes back and forth.

Why do people on this site get so sensitive.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #241) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So are you going to answer or no.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #242) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1982, pirate mollie wrote:stop trying to shit stir ut and I. and stop misrepping what I have said and done this game. ty
Lol? What are you even talking about. I'm not even talking bad about you, learn to actually communicate with people.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #243) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How am I trying to start shit, I'm asking you to clarify your reads.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #244) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Seems everything is pretty split. I doubt a NM lynch will go through, and I might just be wrong on the meta
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #245) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gif/bambi was kinda bad so whatever

VOTE: Iconem
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1996, Iconeum wrote:Penguinpower

buddying scum
probably same here
alisea reads mulch as scum / LYNCH PROFII
actively attempting to derail scum lynch
willing to hammer bambi; despite town read
votes his townread

kokichi, if you think gif/bambi was bad, read above.
So you think it's Prof/penguin
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1993, Lovebird wrote:Don't feel confident in any reads rn actually.
I'm actually feeling the same
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #248) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If it gets to L1 I will hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pretty much if anything gets to L1 I'll hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #250) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, you can do it over and over.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #251) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No, but why not?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #252) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Plus, this day is taking too long and everyone is scummy to me except a few people.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #253) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UT sring me for wanting hammer is hilarious when he SR me yesterday and quick hammered my scumread [ari] even though UT hard scumread me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #254) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah okay. So you intentionally hammered someone you thought was town just to shoot your scumread.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #255) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UT is likely scum, but he has a report on me coming and that's the only reason I don't push him right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #256) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You hammered someone I was leading on yet you were sooooooooo convinced I'm scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who cares. I was wrong, I trusted a meta that other people had as well.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #258) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You have been tunneling a mislynch for 3 straight days even when you're going to get a no visit report from me tomorrow. I bet you'll still tunnel me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #259) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was too. So?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #260) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You don't explain why that makes me scum. When people were trying to derail the Bambi lynch again I told them not to as no one liked the claim so let's lynch it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #261) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Are you saying I go out of my way as scum to do that when there were options available?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #262) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well that changed quickly
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #263) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2041, Sir Bastion wrote:The active lurker who has again returned to his perch far above us and has snuggled in beside that other flightless bird hiding up there.
hahahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #264) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I could lynch Lovebird. I could lynch anyone but Mollie, UT and maybe Bastion atm. This is getting boring.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #265) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2048, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2044, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 2042, Lovebird wrote:How am I an "active lurker"?
you are here but you contribute nothing.

the fact that when I mention your name you appear instantly but do pretty much nothing the rest of the time flipping and flopping randomly is in my opinion a text book active lurker.

Here enough that other lurkers *cough* Ari *cough* GIF *cough* take the brunt of town suspicion over you but not here enough that people expect actual work from you. I mean I asked why you were voting Not_Mafia back here and *flutter* *flutter* *flutter* off you flew back up to your perch.
I am just going to point out that kokichi has not posted a single thing of substance this entire day round, has enough time to pop in to fluff post but not enough time to vote any1 or even to figure out who she might want to vote.

she complains about the day being too long but does not absolutely
nothing
to help it to end quicker.

if that is not fencesitting then I don't know what is. I am considering profi but can you
PLZ
freaking look at kokichi like ur and I have been asking every1 to do.
I pushed on Not_Mafia for meta reasons, no one wants it. At this point I'm fine with just about anyone cause this is getting boring and stalling.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #266) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2048, pirate mollie wrote:has enough time to pop in to fluff post but not enough time to vote any1 or even to figure out who she might want to vote
Also this is a blatant lie, but I feel this is just your personality at this point. I think you see things in a different light than what they really are.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #267) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1918, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1915, Sir Bastion wrote:quick reminder lovebird is being very selective in her quote mining because GIF defended her as town just like he did Bambi:
In post 635, GuyInFreezer wrote:Dunno some of what lovebird said are very disadvantageous to be said as mafia.
In post 886, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh Lovebird is still loltown
This is a good post. I could see myself lynching one of GifSlot, Lovebird today if Not_mafia doesn't go through.
In post 1895, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1868, Lovebird wrote:It's not like I've been secretive about scumreading gif and not mafia. Considering profil now, too.
What about those 3 do you scumread?
In post 1905, Kokichi Oma wrote:What is your reason for scumreading me?
In post 1907, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gif's iso with Bambi is pretty bad. But, I kinda want to give the replace in time to catch up.
In post 1917, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1910, Sir Bastion wrote:
I dont buy meta unless the person claiming meta actually makes the effort to at least link to the game they are claiming to be proof of their meta.

I've already seen this game some stupid meta claims, one of which was already directed at Not_Mafia by Bambi.

So if you are going to say they are playing differently to their town game, point to their town game that is so different.
Well, I can link the games. Didn't think it was needed since Not_Mafia actually admitted my meta read on him was true, and only thing is different is that it was a different site so he acted different (Which I'm not sure I buy.) One is offsite on Mafia Universe. Is that allowed for me to link?
In post 1919, Kokichi Oma wrote:Anyone who has played with Not_Mafia, doesn't he tunnel alot as town? Or is that just the 2 games I was in with him as as town.
In post 1927, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think I wanna add Bastion to my town leans.

In post 1972, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1970, Untrod Tripod wrote:

"only"

there's "only" 9 players left in the game, chief.
Thanks for pointing that out, there is no way I knew this already.

It's just that she flips her reads so much I'm not even sure what they are anymore. She says she SR me cause she thinks I'm with you, then says you and her are both town. Is she always this erratic?
In post 1991, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gif/bambi was kinda bad so whatever

VOTE: Iconem
In post 1990, Kokichi Oma wrote:Seems everything is pretty split. I doubt a NM lynch will go through, and I might just be wrong on the meta
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #268) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tell me how any of that is fluff, and tell me how I'm fencesitting? I've explained my reads and all this back and forth is taking too long.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #269) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How is it a defense? There is no reason to be defensive, I'm just trying to explain that she needs to read more, cause she's not accurate.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #270) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In terms of Not_Mafia it was based on personal experience on how he's reacted to me before when he was town and when he was mafia. If you want to read the games I can link them here. That's why I think he's scum, it's nothing to do with interactions.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #271) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2064, PenguinPower wrote:Will you hammer your own lynch?
This is a weird question to ask.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #272) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If it gets to that point, I'll just replace out. I don't see the need to gamethrow
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #273) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2074, pirate mollie wrote:can you plz not threaten to hold the game in a state of hostage just because you are getting scumread and are getting questioned?
Are you even reading??? Do you understand context at all??
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #274) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Only 2 people scumread me to the point of voting me, you and UT. Penguin asked if I'd self hammer because I'm bored and I said no, because that would just be gamethrowing. In what way is that threatening the game? Mollie, serious question, do you have trouble reading context?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #275) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2074, pirate mollie wrote:go read prof/majiffy/mulch/fissure and come back and tell us what you think and take a stance on it. that wld be really fantastic and it might very well give the ooompf that the game needs to move forward. which wld excite every1, likely including you.
I've already outed my reads on them, but I'll quote just for you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #276) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 839, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 800, Mulch wrote:Also their classic bad!town reactions are classic town kokichi.
Have we even played together? And I don't see what "Bad!Town" is about my posts? Point some out? Because no one else has even mentioned it.
In post 892, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 846, Mulch wrote:
In post 837, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 798, Mulch wrote:I'm town, I'm at 80%+ that Alisae is scum at this point
I don't think I'm buying Alisae as scum here.
How often are your reads correct? Honest question. This is going to sound really bad but I tend to have generally above average reads? As disliked as I am.
My reads have been usually correct in the games I've died or was lynched. You can look yourself.
In post 949, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 944, Mulch wrote:
In post 943, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 931, Lovebird wrote:He basically already did.

Wait, ari is a bad lynch.
This is an awful post in itself.
No it's not
Yes it is, context aside. It's pushing the narrative that Alisae should forgo the claim because it's already there, instead of trying to talk more about her Ari read in general. Then the second part is just a cover up for that. It would be more natural if it were 2 different posts, but this feels faked.
In post 989, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 972, Mulch wrote:
In post 971, Kokichi Oma wrote:Am I bad because you don't agree with me? If so, why aren't you calling everyone else bad?
No offense but have you ever looked at your reads in games
Yes, have YOU? Because I'm usually right in my games. No need for you to come in and act like an ass for no reason when we don't even know each other. Post a game or 2 where I've been so "bad"
In post 1334, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1326, Fissure wrote:
In post 1325, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1323, Fissure wrote:Lovebird less sure on but

I like his reactions to stuff and there were a few individual posts I found towny
Liiike?
The one about similar reads I thought was fairly towny

There was the reads on alisae which was very towny imo

They made a comment about being pocketed

These are just off the top of my head

I think there was one more too I'm forgetting
ftr, these are all bad reasons. Fissure could be scum here.
In post 1344, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1339, Fissure wrote:This is one of the most ironic things I've ever seen an individual say in a game of mafia
It's the truth, all you've been trying to do is discredit my reads. I was right on Bambi since the start, and you haven't acknowledged that at all, and tried to infer that I'm bad.
In post 1370, Kokichi Oma wrote:Anyway, I think this is scum.

VOTE: Fissure
In post 1373, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1371, Fissure wrote:I’d be down for a policy lynch if anyone else is up for it
On yourself?
In post 1418, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1386, Fissure wrote:Tripod

I love your style

I gotta say
So are you just going to keep ignoring my posts or what?
In post 1420, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1396, Fissure wrote:
In post 1350, xRECKONERx wrote:I think I want to lynch one of Ari/GIF/Lovebird/Kokichi today.

I think it's REALLY unlikely both scum bussed Bambietta yesterday, and this is a smaller pool to hunt from.

Interesting bits from Alisae:
Ari: called him town on meta, defending PP pushing him as scum. wanted him to hammer bambi (possibly). eventually moved ari to "ride or die town circle". later on said "ill go bambi or ari" for votes??? no idea why. then voted ari. later moved him back to townpile.

GIF: last post was coming around on GIF after being suspicious of him most of the day

Lovebird: started out saying lovebird was probtown, wound up being very wishy-washy on LB's alignment

Kokichi: eventually read koki as town and then fake dayvigged koki. idk

based purely on Alisae's reads, I could see Lovebird > GIF > Koki being the most likely to make that kill.

obviously, more goes into this than the dead's reads. it could've been someone familiar with meta. it could've been someone scared of alisae. it could've been someone wanting to WIFOM the kill.

in any case, this is a good start:

VOTE: Lovebird

I'm going to be honest this does not seem that towny
Attention: Fissure discredits me about my posts, then says the same thing I did. Amazing.
I didn't interact much with Majiffy and I don't think he intereracted much with anyone.

From the beginning I feel like I got the feeling that Mulch was trying to buddy and also discredit my reads. I've only played I believe 2 other times with Mulch. (One we were both town and I fake claimed Mason with him, I think Lovebird was in that game too and it just ended recently.) So the fact that he was trying to say I was "bad town" and all this stuff was weird to me, which is why in the quotes you see that I'm pressuring him on it. He then keeps trying to say I'm bad but never points out or replies when I say why does he think this. He then tells me to look at my reads in games, and when I tell him I do, he doesn't even bother to reply. So I became suspicious of him (plus I didn't buy the Alisae scumread he was trying to push) I then voted him because I felt like his discrediting could be from scum, which he didn't do in his town game. Within these quotes there are a few things I'm going to quote again and explain in depth but I'll do it after. I don't find his interactions with Bambi that weird (Or did he come in after Bambi was already lynched? I'll look back in a second)

Profil hasn't done anything at all really, and it's sort of like how I looked at Majiffy. I was more waiting for him to catch up, but he keeps on delaying it I think or whatever he's doing. Since we already have a scum lynch, I'd be fine lynching it as I stated earlier but let me go back to Mulch for a second if that's okay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #277) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1420, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1396, Fissure wrote:
In post 1350, xRECKONERx wrote:I think I want to lynch one of Ari/GIF/Lovebird/Kokichi today.

I think it's REALLY unlikely both scum bussed Bambietta yesterday, and this is a smaller pool to hunt from.

Interesting bits from Alisae:
Ari: called him town on meta, defending PP pushing him as scum. wanted him to hammer bambi (possibly). eventually moved ari to "ride or die town circle". later on said "ill go bambi or ari" for votes??? no idea why. then voted ari. later moved him back to townpile.

GIF: last post was coming around on GIF after being suspicious of him most of the day

Lovebird: started out saying lovebird was probtown, wound up being very wishy-washy on LB's alignment

Kokichi: eventually read koki as town and then fake dayvigged koki. idk

based purely on Alisae's reads, I could see Lovebird > GIF > Koki being the most likely to make that kill.

obviously, more goes into this than the dead's reads. it could've been someone familiar with meta. it could've been someone scared of alisae. it could've been someone wanting to WIFOM the kill.

in any case, this is a good start:

I'm going to be honest this does not seem that towny
Attention: Fissure discredits me about my posts, then says the same thing I did. Amazing.
I don't like here how Mulch/Fissure tried to say that I was bad and trying to discredit my reads, yet he said the same thing I did about the Reck post at the time (yes, I was wrong.) But, he still tried to throw shade in my direction over it, which is why I voted him efore then for the constant deflection and discredit. Again, I don't see the Bambi/Mulch interactions like I see from Bambi/IcoSlot, but when done individually, yeah Mulch was scummy toward me based on how I played with him in the past and he never mentioned that I was "Bad town" or tried to discredit me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #278) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't understand why anyone would lynch me when there is going to be a report on me, can someone help me understand? Like there are multiple reasons why I shouldn't be lynched and why I am not scum with Bambi, but I don't see anyone really bringing them up which is confusing as hell.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #279) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2082, pirate mollie wrote:look at this way, if we lose we can blame ari for being a lurksack and an awful player.
That's not really fair, since his power we got anyway. And we can actually gamesolve right now, not just do suboptimal things because we can blame other people.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #280) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2085, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2077, Kokichi Oma wrote:Only 2 people scumread me to the point of voting me, you and UT. Penguin asked if I'd self hammer because I'm bored and I said no, because that would just be gamethrowing. In what way is that threatening the game? Mollie, serious question, do you have trouble reading context?
gamethrowing wld be to replace out at this time. <--- this is what I referred to, not what you are attempting to selectively trying to contextualize.
I meant in the sense of if I was just trying to derail us on purpose, there is no reason for that and I'd sub out, but I get what you mean now sorry.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #281) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2088, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2083, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't understand why anyone would lynch me when there is going to be a report on me, can someone help me understand? Like there are multiple reasons why I shouldn't be lynched and why I am not scum with Bambi, but I don't see anyone really bringing them up which is confusing as hell.
A track on you tells us jack shit. It just says you

1.) Didn't use your one-shot last night &
2.) Didn't perform the kill

It does nothing to sort your alignment, and the fact that you keep bringing this up is yuck.
Maybe I'm being bias since I know I'm town, but it's still a report. Like if it was anyone else, I wouldn't want to lynch the report.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #282) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2089, pirate mollie wrote:have you voted any1 yet? I need to go check if you have voted any1.
I think I'm voting Ico right now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #283) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like, I've tried pretty hard this game, and it feels like my first game of Mafia Scum where I was just tunneled by random people for random reasons even though I felt I was obvious town. And I showed why it was unlikely I could be mafia and no one even bothered. (Not Mafia was in that game and one of the people who tunneled me for no reason)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #284) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 174, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 167, Kokichi Oma wrote:I haven't seen Bambi make a game relates post yet
Have you see Ari, Raya, or me?
Going back on interactions now since apparently it looks like I'm not trying or fencesitting. This interaction was very interesting. I tried to bring up that Bambi hasn't done anything game related yet and I felt Penguin tried to throw a bit of misdirection with their answer here.
In post 321, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 317, Lovebird wrote:I think bambietta is town.
How? They've outed like 1 read.
I also didn't like this interaction with Lovebird, Bambi literally outed one bullshit read and Lovebird townread them already, also tried to drive the lynch off later iirc.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #285) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've already explained the Gif/Ico slot interactions, and if you throw in the Not_Mafia meta I have, and my suspicions of Mulch trying to buddy/discredit me that it may LOOK that I'm fencesitting, but I'm just seeing all these things and it's a lot of bad.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #286) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1125, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1111, Alisae wrote:Was that hammer or L-1?
pedit: Ehhhh I rather you didn't but ask mollie.
oh, I will unvote then

UNVOTE: bambi

I thought she was at L1
In post 1126, Mulch wrote:Can anyone give me a reason not to hammer rn
In post 1127, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1124, Untrod Tripod wrote:Trusting me is the right thing to do because I'm awesome
VOTE: UT
In post 1133, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: Untrod Tripod
In post 1150, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we stop moving wagons. If we move to someone else, it's likely we will just be waffling for a few more days. No one likes Bambis claim, so let's lynch it. I don't really care for hammer, I was just having fun.
In post 1143, PenguinPower wrote:We have 7 days left, so if each of us prefer a different wagon, why are we not advocating to move on from Bambi...and why does Ali get to dictate the hammer?
I think this point of the game is pretty important.

@Penguin, can you explain why you were advocating getting off of Bambi? You say that Ico had bad interactions with Bambi, but you did too the more I look at it.

@ Lovebird, why did you automatically switch the vote to UT when someone else voted them at that point? Why did you try pretty hard to get the lynch away from Bambi? What made you townread them like at all?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #287) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

2nd to last quote is supposed to be the last, but same difference.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #288) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I went back and showed you my read, Bambi like you asked. Are you going to respond to it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #289) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2099, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2097, Kokichi Oma wrote:@Penguin, can you explain why you were advocating getting off of Bambi? You say that Ico had bad interactions with Bambi, but you did too the more I look at it.
Why, are you Ico level? I was pretty sure you were better than that.

I wasn't advocating moving off Bambi, and if you looked at the gamestate at the time, there was a lot of dissonance around the wagon. I was pointing out we had time to discuss things other than who was going to hammer.

Look three posts down, and I'm still ok with Bambi lynch - and with it going to mollie.
Okay, and this brings up my next point. You're super suspicious of Ico because of Gif interactions, yet you say that I'm your second scumread. How come you aren't pushing Lovebird based on interactions as well? And how come, based on my interactions with Bambi and me making sure the wagon didn't move off on Bambi, you scumread me the 2nd most?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #290) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2103, PenguinPower wrote:Wait..refuting your push on me brings up a second point that isn't really connected. Ok.

Take two!

I am super suspicious of Ico because of RC's entry and play. I said that. Read. I didn't like GIF, and I hate Ico's play. Use your adjectives correctly lest you misrep.
I'm not pushing lovebird...because...again as I've said...your lynch clears up a big hurdle for me, and I prefer ico. Also, how was being on that bambi lynch? Did it feel good to see that red flip and know you were a part of it?

So Ico first...if not, then you.
So why show all the quotes from Gif if it's only play based? What's your read on Lovebird? And how does my lynch clear a hurdle?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #291) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why can't you clarify your read on Love bird?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #292) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All you said about Love bird is that my lynch clears a hurdle. So can you quote it? Sorry if I missed it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #293) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I rechecked your iso, I don't see it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #294) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2114, Lovebird wrote:Kokichi finished a few games with me recently, actually. Thoughts, kokichi?
I think you act pretty similar as scum and town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would he use the shot on Reck and not Mollie?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mollie why did you ask me to do all that stuff and then not even reply to it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #298) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi, I think I got a guilty.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #299) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not_Mafia did you visit Mollie last night yes or no.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #300) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Not_mafia
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #301) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let's wait for Not_Mafia to explain, but I don't see myself not lynching this today.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #302) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why did you wait so long to use that? And why on Mollie now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #303) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait, you're ALL 4 of those things?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #304) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you townread Bastion, why not give him the bodyguard and have him protect mollie?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #305) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well, now you all know why I wanted to hammer Bambi, cause I knew her role was probably BS. Especially with my role.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #306) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can tell you what's going to happen. He is going to have me as a no visit, and still want to lynch me anyway.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #307) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nope, I'm watcher. I figured bambi's perma thing was fake cause I was 1 shot watcher. Which is why I wanted to hammer them in case it was a scum ability to get a perma thing.

It's why I said we shouldn't change wagons and lynch it cause no one liked the claim. I was afraid of CCing and dying and never being able to use it. I wanted to wait till 1 scum left.

It's
possible
that mafia have a ninja or some sort as a passive, considering we had a cop and I'm a watcher an Ari was a tracker. So that's a possibility. I guess that would make UT's result on me kind of null in that case too if there is one.

But, I think I have a guilty on Not_Mafia so, I don't think I'm lynching anyone but him today.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #308) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #309) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's why i said I think I have a guilty, but as I said I think a ninja theory is plausible. When I looked up my role to chose when is best to use it, I read there is usually a Ninja in games that there is a watcher.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #310) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2235, Sir Bastion wrote:1. You used the watcher ability last night

2. Who you targeted

3. results

Because if what you say is true, then yes N_M is very likely scum and I will back his lynch but if you are wrong or there is a ninja ability with scum we are lynching you tomorrow regardless and if you were both town we will deal with the ninja the day after.
1. yes

2. Mollie

3. that Not mafia visted molllie.

4. That last part is weird, sounds like you're lining up lynches but alright.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #311) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2238, PenguinPower wrote:Given the scum team has lost two in 3 days, and the presence of investigative roles made known day 2...I'm not sure scum would have held off until the Night 3 kill to use a 1-shot ninja ability.

I mean, taking nm to mylo/lylo as town or scum is bad...this is pretty damning fmpov.
I agree. But, it could just be their passive modifier.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #312) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We should wait on Ico and UT to post just in case.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #313) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #314) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2251, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch Lovebird and Penguin, I still have some paranoia surrounding Bastion though
Explain the paranoia?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #315) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pretty sure penguin used her thing already she said? And I guess there is a ninja passive.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #316) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Unless you think I watched and killed Mollie at the same time I can't. I don't think 2 mafia would have that passive, that seems silly. But, in my position I guess it's easy to say that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #317) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #318) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

As in why do you tr ico
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #319) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So let's wait for Ico to check in
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #320) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Penguin too
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (isolation #321) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll wait for her to explain her read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #322) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How come you thought it couldn't be faked?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #323) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2320, PenguinPower wrote:Kokichi and your roles don't make sense on the same alignment.
This is weird.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #324) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

There have been tracker, watcher, vouyer. And there is a scum ninja so it makes sense. Why does 2 scum watchers make more sense than 2 town watchers?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #325) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I disagree.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #326) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Penguin what made you drop your ico read?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #327) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not even sure who is mafia here anymore.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #328) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't like gif's association with Bambi but I like ico's posting.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #329) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I wanna lynch Ico. I just get bad feelings from GiF and Bambi. It's possible Ico is just playing well.

VOTE: ico
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #330) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think penguin is town. Im still weary on UT and Love bird. I likely die tonight so, id rather do the lynch I want right now. Love bird seems like lynch bait or maybe I'm just stupid. I've seen her be lynch bait in another game as well, but she is scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #331) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah. That's what I see here too
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #332) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still think Ico is last right now. Penguin how sure are you?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #333) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also if Lovebird flips town, who will you vote tomrorrow?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #334) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2382, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2376, Kokichi Oma wrote:I still think Ico is last right now. Penguin how sure are you?
unvote

I want to hear more from Koki because straight up I haven't given him his due all game and now that he's p much confirmed town excepting a possible 1-shot delayed kill scum role I want to hear more thoughts.

what are the cliff's notes on an Ico scum case. sell me.
I'm shocked.

Basically how gif acted toward the Bambi wagon. Quick to call him town based on claim and not self hammering at L1 iirc
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #335) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, it could have been a way to force a false narrative on Bambi so Bambi looks town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #336) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes, they could.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #337) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I thought about it, and my gut says lynching ICO. if i die tonight and we lynch Lovebird and Ico wins tomorrow, I'll be salty.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #338) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #339) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think he's scum. And I think it's possible he weasels out of a lynch tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #340) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Scum cred down the line.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #341) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2447, Lovebird wrote:Kokichi, can you say more today.
I'm here now reading.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #342) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2450, Lovebird wrote:Being wrong isn't scummy. Scum is informed, much more likely to be wrong as town. I could have hammered bambietta. Would've made a lot more sense for me to do it as scum where I know her role and flip than as town.

Not voting here isn't really scummy.
Good points. Though it's possible it would look bad.

And I agree not voting isn't scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #343) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2453, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2437, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah...you need to learn how the subconscious works.

UT...seriously...come on.
I love to use the "hey, buddy, who do you want this guy or this guy" when I'm scum and I'm trying to get to lylo so this line of questioning is making me think "why not PP"
In post 2454, Untrod Tripod wrote:here's my question: why did Bastion die last night?
Good questions.

Reasoning as to Bastion dying is he was townread by everyone I think. I thought I could die, but it's possible mafia kept me alive since I'm not technically clear. Question is, who did you expect to die, UT?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #344) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2457, PenguinPower wrote:Oooh...I'm making UT paranoid. That makes me a bit happy. P-sure, why I explained why I don't scumread either you or Kokichi. I'm pretty paranoid, so I was hoping for some reassurance. I do want to lynch one of lovebird > Ico without many speedbumps. I've expressly said that.

Push me if you want to.
Also want you to say why you think bastion died and who did you think would die
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #345) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2462, Lovebird wrote:
In post 2456, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't think you're scum though, and gun to my head I think it's Lovebird if I have to choose between Ico and Lovebird
Can we talk about this.
What about it do you want to talk about. To be frank, love bird only reason you haven't been lynched yet is cause what I've been saying. WHY are you town? WHO do you think is scum and WHY? Let's start with that. Cause it looks like you're just pleading to anyone who will listen and not scumhunting.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #346) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That would make sense. Is it possible mafia kept me alive because they are buddying me? Or am I looking into this too much
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait. Penguin you think I'm scum now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2490, Lovebird wrote:Ut, did you roleblock someone?
How can he roleblock someone? He claimed role cop.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyway, I'm getting tired of this. Penguin I'm not sure why you are waffling right now. That unvote looks shady as hell. Tell me why you think I can be scum. I'm clear for different reasons. But, that really doesn't matter. You said you'd be okay with either Ico or Love bird but then you unvote when Ico gets to 2 votes and UT has hammer?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #350) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Because UT pointed out how Penguin was looking like he was lining up lynches, the unvote looks calculated to me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #351) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2499, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: lovebird

I'm still ok here, but I'm voting Kokichi if we're both still alive tomorrow.
So ico has disappeared from being scum when you were so confident earlier it HAD to be one of those 2?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #352) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you really thought I was scum, you'd push me today and not the posturing you're doing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #353) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE: it could be penguin setting up lynches for tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #354) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Love bird can you put your reads like this.

Town:
Towny:
Scummy:
Scum:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #355) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2510, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2504, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE: it could be penguin setting up lynches for tomorrow.
Dumb statement. If I was scum, it would be easier to have continued the Lovebird/Ico crap instead of coming out of left field with my paranoia after reading Bastions stuff about you.
You could say the same for me. I could have just voted Love bird and moved to the next day. Especially when Ico hard TR me yesterday and early today. No need to push his lynch. So what exactly are you saying?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #356) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then why did you say you'd lynch me tomorrow? It implies you know lovebird isn't scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #357) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm clear for like 3 different reasons. But, yes. Let's keep wasting time with trying to find a way to scum read me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #358) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ico is last scum likely. Penguin might just be acting bad

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #359) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You're saying that like you can't bus.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #360) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why do you think it's Lovebird again?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #361) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I want to know why you think it can't be me, Penguin or UT
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #362) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UT can you tell me your thoughts on everything?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #363) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #364) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #365) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Waiting for UT
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #366) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If lovebird was scum and I was wrong sorry for the delay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #367) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The mod did say no. But, I guess he's just being cautious
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #368) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Were you scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #369) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hahahaha I should have known I'd still be alive. But, I'm clear for multiple reasons. I'll post later on tonight
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #370) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didn't look at anything just saw penguin died instead of me. UT do you understand why I'm clear for more than 1 reason or no. Otherwise I'm not voting till you do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #371) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I know you are clear, I don't get why I have to vote right this second.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #372) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

First of all.

1. There is no way I could have made the kill. Seeing as I had my action the night with 1 scum left. One mafia has the ability that makes them do both at the same time. Another wouldn't have the same.

1a. Also another mafia has a passing ability which would make it very unlikely that I as scum would be able to get an ability that allows me to have either ability.

2. I used my watcher shot and its confirmed by you, bastion and Not-Mafia that I used it that night. Mafia had a permanent Watcher/Tracker role. Which would make it very unlikely that they would be given a 1 shot watcher as well. I was close to counter claiming Bambi, as his role with mine made no sense. Because his would basically just be a beefed up version of my role.
In post 1150, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we stop moving wagons. If we move to someone else, it's likely we will just be waffling for a few more days. No one likes Bambis claim, so let's lynch it. I don't really care for hammer, I was just having fun.
Here was me trying to soft it, without being too obvious and dying. As I wanted to use my role with 1 scum remaining for a guilty. (Which matches to my later play of watching Mollie)

3. If you look at the way Mulch/Fissure tried to discredit me at every corner and kept saying I should be liability lynched. it's pretty clear we are not teamed. But, I guess that's just seeing it from my view.

For me to be scum there would have to be 2 scum watchers AND 2 scum with the ability to kill and do their action at the same time. (For schematics sake) if you say it's possible they passed their roles to me some how, that means there would have to be 2 scum with a passing ability. All of those things I know don't clear me, but uts pretty clear that I'm unlikely to be scum. I could have easily pushed Lovebird but as she confirmed there was a game where she acted similar to that as town, which is why I was pushing on Ico. Its possible that killing me meant you and penguin vote you tomorrow. And he kept you alive because you were so suspect of me early on in the game and could get paranoid here. But, yeah. As I said earlier I'm not mod confirmed clear, but I'm pretty damn clear by mechanics.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #373) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm scum waiting to blitz confirmed town. :roll:

Like I said, my vote doesn't matter right now. Yours does. But. If you're going to complain that much about it.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #374) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is this taking so long. I'm practically confirmed town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #375) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think his mistake was clearing you last night by killing penguin. I think his plan was going to push you, now has to change it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #376) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Its pretty simple why I'm not dead. Because people kept saying "if you're alive we lynch you tomorrow."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #377) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm literally mechanically confirmed town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #378) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2587, vonflare wrote:A final lunch has been reached!

The Mafia team of Kokichi Oma, Bambietta Basterbine, and Profii wins!

Roles and mod commentary incoming
Yaaaaay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #379) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2590, vonflare wrote:Kokichi's passive was extremely strong, but I thought I had balanced it by only making it usable when they were the last scum alive. It turned out to be a lot stronger than I anticipated. Kokichi played the role well and even though the town played an absolutely stellar game, she managed to pull a win.

Congrats to the Mafia, and thank you all very much for playing. I hope you enjoyed the game.
Yeah, it was kind of strong. I figured that if I was last maf that claiming watcher was my best chance to be town read.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #380) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2599, Sir Bastion wrote:Koki did play a really good scumgame, he was very much prepared to cover for his mistakes such as his blatantly scummy unvote of bambi on day 1. He never backed down to either UT or Mollie when they both went after him and he did a good job of twisting his earlier actions to look more town like.

I really wanted to call out your claim of suspecting bambi over the watcher claim as complete horseshit when you first said it.

But then that perfect storm of me pushing N_M to use his power in the neighbourhood combined with koki not only knowing about it but going to the same place gave him the route to win.

And you could argue if a player had to rely on a mechanic to win then that mechanic is overpowered. But he played it brilliantly and got the win from that day alone.
Thanks! I thought you were the towniest town since day 1, I was surprised you were being scumread.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #381) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2610, Sir Bastion wrote:Oh that mafia thread is fucking gold.

reading it the first page just seems to be a freefall of panic:
In post 14, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck they're turning on Majiffy now. Do we just go along with it?

Hahaha yeah, I tried to calm Bambi down. He was losing it
I'm actually more annoyed we lost now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #382) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'd definitely join your next game, von. This one was a lot of fun.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #383) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah not sure what you could have done in that situation.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #384) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2653, Sir Bastion wrote:The only proof he had done the watcher action the night he claimed to watch on that night was him himself claiming he did that action. There was nothing proving he was doing.
Yeah. But, that's impossible to guess as Ico. Since you confirmed it. Not_Mafia confirmed it. And UT had me visiting Mollie that night as well. So no reason to think otherwise

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”