Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 592, Katyusha wrote:I’m fine with running everyone up and would have suggested it if I thought a town can do it on an 8 day deadline

If we can get like uhhh 5 people (plus you and me) who are active to do it though I’m game
I'm here
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 547, Human Sequencer wrote:kat why didn't you use your vig on night 1
when brian self hammered the first thing i thought he was going for was ending the day quick so scum can steal the stage 2 card use

i mean i'm glad it didn't happen obviously because i was probably the target but still

dunn, purrcocet, why are you scumreading me
there's no explanation there at all
i'm gonna be mad if i die to lazy sheeping zzz

kat plz work with me here you're the one foot i have in the door of this game
what do i need to clarify

to expand on what i said at the start of the day, there's a lot of shit i said and did that people read the wrong way
brian obviously picked up on that and that's why he selfhammered i think

read over my iso
the only read i ever posted on brian was a null and i never actually fucking tried to stop the brian wagon
i just wanted to understand why it was happening

it felt like it was at the start of d1 still and suddenly there's a serious non-rvs lynch wagon on brian which i just didn't get at all
so i asked
In post 550, Human Sequencer wrote:i'm still not really too confident in like any reads right now
text generator light scum
kat is town but if the vig doesn't drop i'll start worrying more
elbirn kinda town
i dunno how much of it is just me liking how he posts though

i feel bad posting reads on fucking anybody even because when you look at the playerlist its like
SXTLHGaiden??
Sky_Paladin??
Kiana Kaslana??
Dunnstral??
hebichan??
Purrcocet??

who even are these people? like even people i actually know i have no handle whatsoever where they are in the game
some of them aren't fuggin posting and some others just blur together
kiana was here like once for a big catchup and then nothing else
when there's so many unknowns i feel like i have such a poor understanding of what's actually going on i can't be sure of anything i post

so i was gonna lay low and just wait till spots thin out before going in too hard but the one thing i didn't understand and thought was worth mentioning and kept getting fucking ignored on ended up being a scumwagon
zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ
my issue here human is that i feel like there's appreciable content, you've shown capability of being able to parse it, but you dont really seem to follow through with it

like i dont get the mindset where you were getting at eddie for having what you felt was an empty iso but dont prod him about having reads on slots like gaiden, dunnstral, and purrcs. and even then coming to the conclusion that eddie's content was empty felt extremely questionable. after all, you were the one who told me "scum don't need to read the thread, they already know everyone's alignment". i dont know if im cocky or confident enough in you being scum to relate that to you but it's something i'm thinking about

i had high impressions of your town game from watching you play games in the past and you even did well in FG's large dance with Parama - so even if I know large games are actually more difficult for you it's not an excuse to underproduce

i dont think you would just nullread brian here and not really go anywhere with it when there
was
a serious, non-RVS wagon going on him. like that's when you can start taking stances on shit and towntell for non gut/tone reasons. Like, what did you actually think of Brian's content when he was posting it? If you felt that it was null, why not interact with the wagonners more or even Brian himself? Like i understand you could just be town playing off, it's always a possibility when you're playing this god forsaken game, but I would be pretty surprised to find out you were playing around a confusing situation as town in the most passive way possible. Like, I felt like if you scumread Eddie for example (which could be a valid push if you believe that the Brian wagon was scum motivated or unfairly pushed), there were a lot more points to ask about than just his post:content ratio. You barely interacted with the Brian wagon, which I feel like would be the case for someone who didn't want to tie themselves to a partner who had indefensible or null content in their opinion.

I think overall for me you haven't really been inquisitive about the right things or really shown me you're playing this from an uninformed perspective. Like, heck, I don't really like Hebi's content today but I can at least argue to myself that some of the things she's done also could be coming from a town perspective or show that she's critically thinking. I really cannot genuinely look at your ISO and say the same thing.

So, Human, if you're town, I'd like for you to try to push something - sort those empty null slots you were talking about, ask them questions, work with them, idgaf just show me that you care about this game in a way besides trying to lay low and do nothing. Like, pick the scummiest person sheeping the read on you and tell me why or something. What you do isn't a big deal, I just want something.

pedit: thanks dunnie but i think we're cancelling that avenue lol, FG is posting infrequent VCs deliberately

i think i want to vig Human, decide on a lynch based on flip, and tentatively have Hebi use her power and get daycopped by you.
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Katyusha »

I started 3 consecutive sentences with "like" please end me
eddie cane
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

This is a bit disappointing but I have to go VLA because Easter.

I'm fine with Katy vigging HS/scum helpfully hammering themselves.

I feel like Katy is town but I am concerned that so much of the gameplay has thus far revolved around how to use her vig.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 554, Sky_Paladin wrote:Human
so i was gonna lay low and just wait till spots thin out before going in too hard
I'm upgrading my lolvote on Human Sequencer from 'sheeping Eddie' to 'serious vote'.
sky is there anything in addition to this on human that you saw? like why wouldnt town!human want to take it slow in your opinion, or what seemed off about this specific line?
eddie cane
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Purrcocet »

i take sort of issue with a good chunk of elbirms solid content being vig stuff

if thwres someone who has a neighborhood ability can we hang out
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Lexa »

*narrows eyes at purr shading elbirn for content while not having content of their own*
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Katyusha »

purrcs i really hate that im reading you without The Tell this game
eddie cane
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 632, Lexa wrote:*narrows eyes at purr shading elbirn for content while not having content of their own*
ya dont u hate that im getting town pass flr this activity

is there antthing u would like my input on causw i am qaiting for a reply from hs and elborn

In post 633, Katyusha wrote:purrcs i really hate that im reading you without The Tell this game
honestly i wish i rolled scum so i could obliterate you

ur mans eddie the only 1 im shook of
no flex
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 634, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 632, Lexa wrote:*narrows eyes at purr shading elbirn for content while not having content of their own*
ya dont u hate that im getting town pass flr this activity

is there antthing u would like my input on causw i am qaiting for a reply from hs and elborn

In post 633, Katyusha wrote:purrcs i really hate that im reading you without The Tell this game
honestly i wish i rolled scum so i could obliterate you

ur mans eddie the only 1 im shook of
no flex

ya how bout the fuckin game state

i'd like your troll:content ration to go from 90:10 to at least 60:40
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

theres not a lot to talk about

daystart

hs: "i am the mislynch"

makes no pushes

hs wagon gets 3 votes

hebichan votes me

people tallk about katyushas role

other people talk about their role

i gave reads and whatnot

i dont think this day is really progressing in a traditional manner
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

There probably was? My main concern was they were massively over-reacting and response to pressure was to appear to meltdown and complain that it's not fair without doing anything really.

I mean if I had attracted a whole bunch of votes I would go ok that's fair - I have less posts than other people. I have always argued for a policy lynch of chronic lurkers but it never happens so I thought well why try so hard for the first half of the game and get screwed over mid-game because I wrote a lot and its easy to find problems with people who write a lot, when I could just comment on the things I found interesting and save people the trouble of walls. I can always try hard later if it matters. Suddenly votes appearing = it matters. The best way to get votes off of yourself is to put a better reason for people to vote elsewhere. HS wrote a list of lurking players (myself included) but quantified it as "Why don't these people have votes" instead of "We should put pressure on these players who aren't doing anything, look here is my vote on playerx to show I am serious about advancing the game state".

So when you write a giant wall and don't advance your own game state (still no vote from HS) then you are deadweight and must be destroyed by fire.

Right now though I feel good about some combination of Human Sequence/Text Gen and maybe even Purrcocet all being thrown into the blender. Purrcocet at least has a vote but every time I read their posts I think 'is this shitposting non-content I see?' and want it to meet justice.

TBH I had a strong scum read on Katy from the start of the day but she has posted a lot of content and looks shiny so I think it might just be her white mage avatar bothers me because it's moving and I keep looking at it.

Kiana is my other top town read at the moment. I enjoy wall posters and her tone is a delight to read. Everybody else basically doesn't rate in my eyes yet but that's okay because I don't either.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 637, Sky_Paladin wrote:HS wrote a list of lurking players (myself included) but quantified it as "Why don't these people have votes" instead of "We should put pressure on these players who aren't doing anything, look here is my vote on playerx to show I am serious about advancing the game state".
yeah! this is exactly what i'm talking about

with purrcs though theres like. a vague sense of gamesolving and doing stuff inbetween the lines and i get that everyone wants to eviscerate them for it but. I kind of got a The Tell ping on them on a reiso (on the town side). i kind of have been easing on TG and think he's town though - what's changing your mind here?
eddie cane
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

im waiting for my scumread to engage with the game and their wagon it looks like theyve been afk
im fine with hs being the lynch cause that defensive fencesitting behavior he's been putting out i don't like
but idk what their not posting circumstances are

if i'm not hallucinating i think the reads of katy and lexa on hs are padded a little i believe

also waiting for elbirn engagement bc also scum read a tiny bit

would like to see dle post

gaiden is basically coasting but im not implying anything atm
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Katyusha »

yeah who am i kidding this is town purrcs
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Katyusha »

{Lexa, Gamma, Dunn, Purrcs}
{Elbirn, TG, Kiana}
-------
{Sky_Paladin, DLE}
{Gaiden} - Hard Null
{Hebi}
-----
{Human}
eddie cane
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Re Text:
i kind of have been easing on TG and think he's town though - what's changing your mind here?
I Became Concerned when Kiana said my 304 was good, and Text said it was not good, but did not clarify what he did not like about it. Why go out of your way to comment over a player who had very little content if you're not going to do anything meaningful about it?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 468, Text Generator wrote:elbirn is correct about the vig thing. If anyone can rolecop, I have a 100% never scum role.
i kind of thought this was probably a true claim, and from here on in their iso i've liked their posts more

maybe i could expand on it later?
eddie cane
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

you're opposed to conf towning yourself why?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

To clarify further -
When somebody says "player x is doing good" it encourages them to do more of that thing. So when Kiana posted I had warm fuzzies and thought "guess I'll post more later zoop". It needs no further clarification and invites players to question Kiana's motives rather than mine. So that is a risk that Kiana took - if I later flip scum, people remember this and look back at her with sharp eyes.
OTOH when somebody says "player x did a bad" it invites people to look at the player who is 'doing bad' and evaluate but without guidance, eg "Player x did a bad because (reason)!".

So not only did he crap on Kiana (my town read) he also crapped on my cornflakes, and to what end?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

See look at all these posts. Getting me to post isn't the trick, it's getting me to shut up.

With that I'm off to gorge myself on caramel filled chocolate eggs because my mother dropped by early and will never know I didn't hide them from my diabetic wife first.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 644, Purrcocet wrote:you're opposed to conf towning yourself why?
im not but i really dont see what scum equity i have here and feel like it's a waste

do you think eddie or dunn would misread me

or kiana

kiana picked up on me being scum super quickly in alisae's game iirc im sure she'd read me correctly here as well

same with dunn in general

and im asking you this specifically nyaa
Sky_Paladin wrote:To clarify further -
When somebody says "player x is doing good" it encourages them to do more of that thing. So when Kiana posted I had warm fuzzies and thought "guess I'll post more later zoop". It needs no further clarification and invites players to question Kiana's motives rather than mine. So that is a risk that Kiana took - if I later flip scum, people remember this and look back at her with sharp eyes.
OTOH when somebody says "player x did a bad" it invites people to look at the player who is 'doing bad' and evaluate but without guidance, eg "Player x did a bad because (reason)!".

So not only did he crap on Kiana (my town read) he also crapped on my cornflakes, and to what end?
i mean, i'm not really sure if scumreading someone by itself is scum motivated (even if, for instance, TG is/was completely wrong readwise), i didn't really get the impression he was trying to shut down conversation. i suppose if you see it that way though not expanding on that read can be seen as such, if that makes sense

i guess the kiana townread angle here at least makes sense though!

pedit: lmfao.....
eddie cane
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

i dont like doing that
but i mean it in more of a sense that ive gave people town passes on that basis and then they weren't so i am just apprehensive for that reason

i dont trust dunnstral reads (i dont know this person)

i do not know who kiana is

eddie, well u have me there, idk if i am being paranoid

i guess im the sort of asshole that doesnt trust peoples meta cause i have an ego, and if you know me then, it is utterly confusing that
i
have an ego, it confuses me too
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Katyusha »

you literally have the opposite of an ego
eddie cane