Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Havo I don't think that was a scum slip as laughable and needles as it was. We should definitely lynch one of me, ausuka or flavor today.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Havo »

In post 2451, Tchill13 wrote:Havo I don't think that was a scum slip as laughable and needles as it was. We should definitely lynch one of me, ausuka or flavor today.
Yeah that woulda been too easy.

VOTE: flavor

Back to where I was.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by northsidegal »

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis replaces Kookoobird.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 2453, northsidegal wrote:
Konnichiwa minasan! Onamae wa ANUMI KAROKU but you can call me SIMYK or Anumi DONOT CALL ME “SASKE” OKAY? If you DO your a DELERIOUSLY DEFICIENT DOLT WHOM DOSENT RESPECT others BECAUSE IM NOT SASKE (tho he’s really hot and sekushii >////<). ANYWAY so im not of the mafia scum cultural originas HOWEVER i know a lot about how to find the scums SO with that im gonna play ^_^. Tanoshimou!

okay SO nromally when i rep into games i read the whole thing. HOWEVER there’s almost 100 pages this game?? WHOM IN THE WORLD HAS TIME TO CATCH UP FOR THAT ( ᵒ̴̶̷ _ᵒ̴̶̷ ) ??

so YA as a result im gonna make the decision to initiate my entrance into this game by OBSERVING and PERCEIVING PECULIAR PATTERNS within the votecounts! Since yall already found one mafia this endeavor will be significantly alleviated and made much more elementary (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

And maybe it will REVEALINGLY RELINQUISH the RAVISHING REALITIES of which SUPSECTS i must read the isos of first! (*〇□〇)……!

I will share my notes once im done tho it will have to wait for when i make dinner! _〆(´∀`●)

ALSO if anyoen can tell me the claims that would help too! I think mumble claimed tracker thatsit? Arigatou! ^_^

ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

O_O
It's like if Kain Tepes was obsessed with anime
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Let's lynch flavor and let him catch up over the night phase.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

In post 1117, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

VC 1.FINAL

votes
implosion
(7): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo,
Mumble
Killthestory
Luca Blight

Mumble
(1):
Cedrick

Luca Blight
(5): Ausuka,
MariaR
, katherine, Tchill13,
implosion

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: Cedrick is V/LA until Monday.
Luca Blight is V/LA until Wednesday
In post 2115, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

VC 2.FINAL

votes
Tchill13
(2): Creature, Kookoobird
MariaR
(1): Ausuka
Havo
(1):
MariaR

Luca Blight
(6):
Mumble
, Hopkirk, Tchill13, Gamma Emerald, Havo,
Luca Blight

Not Voting
(1): Flavor Leaf

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

The day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-04-01 12:33:59)

Mod Notes
: :D
okay SO the frist thing I noticed was that for some reason yall decided to lynch the counterwagon to Impsion? To ME this dosent make sense, usully a counterwagon to a scum lynch is going to be town like OBVIOSLY - scum NEDS to survive to win, and if they can make shrue that a townie can get lynched in their stead then they will size the opportunity AT ALL MEANS! sometimes this is wifom but i dont like to think about wifom until later in the game it still is weird to lynch Luka D2 (。•́︿•̀。)

so ya from this i am of the opipion that this formulates ausuka to be the SKETCHIEST and SUSPICIOUS - this is since because to me if ausuka STOPPED suspecting Luca if he was scummy enough to get WAGONNED AFTER BEING THE COUNTERWAGON TO MAFIA, than she would do more to try to desist the wagon! ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)و ✧

more IMPOTENTLY if Luca was so scummy to get wagonned againa I think Ausuka wouldnt have altered her cognizance in the first place! So ya I think this votecount REVEALS the TRUTH that Ausuka might be infromed!! Σ(・口・)

the OTHRE piece of evidence we can ascertain from this {Hopkirk, Gamma, Havo} are all very likely town ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ - MAYBE one is a mafia but i'll get to that later OKAY??

thisis because in my expedience after townies lynch a mafia, they want to keep working togethre! HOWEVER, if there is a mafia bussing, then they will usully try to seperate TOWNS from WORKING together and DEVIOUSLY DIVERT them from COLLABOARATION. ( ╬◣ 益◢). IF Luka wasn't the counterwagon then this wold not always be the case since because sometimes mafia will strongarm wagons to create ILLUSORY ASSOCIATIONS with INNOCENT BYSTANDING TOWNIES. but since because luca was a COUNTERWAGON the INFORMED MAFIA would not try to create FALSE accusations IN ADVANCE since they would assume that Luca was NOT the next wagon!

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT - if Mumbel's relay a tracker then TCHILL IS THE NEXT MAFIA!

VOTE: Tchill

jsut because townies are informed dosenent mean there BAKAS (idiots)! Sometimes we all make mistakes but im SURE that MSOT townies would know that luca wasnot a good vote is my point, since JUST BECAUSE TOWNIES ARE INFROMED DOSENT MEAN THERE STUPID OKAY? so ya i think there HAS to be at least one mafia supporting the wagon adn tchill looks the most likely to me sofar.....

so from this alone AND ONLY THIS heres a summary of my reads (ノ✿°▽°)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

{Crature} - IF tchill is a scum then heslynching both mafia! I dont think scum would do this when its so easy to get a mislynch (‘◉⌓◉’)
{Hopkirk, Gamma Emerald, Havo} - THESE townies are working togehter! There MIGHT be one scum playing real good but atm i dont think so
{Flavor Leaf} - NULL. I dont HAVE anything on him yet but i can work on it ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯
{Tchill, Ausuka} - THESE are the scum! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

Mumbvle is prob just town until we hear more claims.....

OF CORSE these reads are only based on PRELIMINARY VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS. So after looking at the OTHRE votecounts and EXPLAINING my interpretations, i will prob iso {flavor, tchill, ausuka}. JUST incase for example maybe Ausuka wasnt online for a while and codnt explain why she townread luca? context matters alot here too....

pedit: wow...... thats a scummy post from tchil... i posses NO response and im very happy with my vote...... ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

In post 2455, Gamma Emerald wrote:O_O
WHOM is this "Kain Tepes"? Sorey im new here i dont really know most of your jokes yet........ ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

No surprise there.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2458, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2455, Gamma Emerald wrote:O_O
WHOM is this "Kain Tepes"? Sorey im new here i dont really know most of your jokes yet........ ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Dude who is very distinct in his posting style in that he uses a lot of caps
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:06 pm

okay SO why did you decide to maintain your scumread on Luca after Implosion flipped town? What is your JUSTIFICATION for scum bussing like that?

I know i can just read your iso but some real talk time interactions can also be pretty usefull for gettting reads o(^▽^)o

pedit: yeah i do that for emphasis somtimes ^^;
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I urge you to lynch ausuka or flavor for me. I'll lynch either that has the biggest wagon but I currently lean flavor due to the passive play of Katherine.

They both had null stances on implosion, they both had KTS nailed as town and they were both on the Luca wagon.

Come on people.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll collect my thoughts on TChill for you but in the current gamestate I think he's probably not mafia. I'd suggest you read through day 2 and form some opinions from that stuff.
<Embrace The Void>

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:09 pm

In post 2462, Tchill13 wrote:I urge you to lynch ausuka or flavor for me. I'll lynch either that has the biggest wagon but I currently lean flavor due to the passive play of Katherine.

They both had null stances on implosion, they both had KTS nailed as town and they were both on the Luca wagon.

Come on people.
how about instead of POSTULATING to everyone you just answer my question? (;`O´)o

if your inncoent then it doesnt help me feel convinceds - if your town and my analysis is wrong then help me see it okay!

and gamma arigatou that would help alot ^_^
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 2454, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2453, northsidegal wrote:
Konnichiwa minasan! Onamae wa ANUMI KAROKU but you can call me SIMYK or Anumi DONOT CALL ME “SASKE” OKAY? If you DO your a DELERIOUSLY DEFICIENT DOLT WHOM DOSENT RESPECT others BECAUSE IM NOT SASKE (tho he’s really hot and sekushii >////<). ANYWAY so im not of the mafia scum cultural originas HOWEVER i know a lot about how to find the scums SO with that im gonna play ^_^. Tanoshimou!

okay SO nromally when i rep into games i read the whole thing. HOWEVER there’s almost 100 pages this game?? WHOM IN THE WORLD HAS TIME TO CATCH UP FOR THAT ( ᵒ̴̶̷ _ᵒ̴̶̷ ) ??

so YA as a result im gonna make the decision to initiate my entrance into this game by OBSERVING and PERCEIVING PECULIAR PATTERNS within the votecounts! Since yall already found one mafia this endeavor will be significantly alleviated and made much more elementary (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

And maybe it will REVEALINGLY RELINQUISH the RAVISHING REALITIES of which SUPSECTS i must read the isos of first! (*〇□〇)……!

I will share my notes once im done tho it will have to wait for when i make dinner! _〆(´∀`●)

ALSO if anyoen can tell me the claims that would help too! I think mumble claimed tracker thatsit? Arigatou! ^_^

ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ
This is horrible Japanese, and borderline offensive.

Are you going to do this thing for the remainder of the game?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm

uhm if you dont like it then i can stop but i just relay like anime...... sorey
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Mumble »

I mean...you do you... but if you are going to, I'm going to replace out.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 pm

WELL i think anoter replacement would hurt the game so i dont realy mind....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Tchill cany ou answer my question though? if your not im just going to go back to my vca >_>
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What question? I'm sorry I reread and didn't see anything in partcular .
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:18 pm

In post 2461, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO why did you decide to maintain your scumread on Luca after Implosion flipped town? What is your JUSTIFICATION for scum bussing like that?

I know i can just read your iso but some real talk time interactions can also be pretty usefull for gettting reads o(^▽^)o

pedit: yeah i do that for emphasis somtimes ^^;
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 2468, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:WELL i think anoter replacement would hurt the game so i dont realy mind....
Ok.

Why is Tchill scum (in normal words)?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

If both wagons were in scum and they bussed for town cred, the fact that it was easier to dismiss the heat from Luca day 1 than it was implosion day 1, the fact that we already lynched scum and could afford a town flip and IF he had actually been town it would give us a great tool for VCA.

That's my justification on his ynch .
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:38 pm

In post 2472, Mumble wrote:
In post 2468, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:WELL i think anoter replacement would hurt the game so i dont realy mind....
Ok.

Why is Tchill scum (in normal words)?
Whatdo you mean NORMAL words? I literllay just explained it in my wall but okay....

i think that it dosent make sense for the wagon composition to be all town, so there HAS to be at least one in {Havo, Gamma, Hopkirk, TChill, You}. I believe your tracker claim sofar since we dont have more claims and it's not a PRIORITY to kill a tracker. {Havo, Gamma, Hopkirk} from my VCA are probably all town or just have one scum. so PROCESS OF ELMINATION says that TChill is likely scum from that

sofar this is SUPPORTED by the posts tchill made after my wall, wihch i didnt like
Tchill13 wrote:Let's lynch flavor and let him catch up over the night phase.
THIS is rediculous to come from a tonwie after i just replaced in. Obvously he knows that town wont support a quicklynch too - i ponder it's merely postulating
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2462, Tchill13 wrote:I urge you to lynch ausuka or flavor for me. I'll lynch either that has the biggest wagon but I currently lean flavor due to the passive play of Katherine.

Come on people.
how about instead of POSTULATING to everyone you just answer my question? (;`O´)o

if your inncoent then it doesnt help me feel convinceds - if your town and my analysis is wrong then help me see it okay!

and gamma arigatou that would help alot ^_^
ALSO like I said here he's just postulating more...... townies
DO
things, they dont just sit around and whine. there's NO reason for him to give up just yet and i think it's silly to do so here instead of EXPLAIN why he thinks Ausuka or Flavor are scum.... He gave a reason that Flavor is scum but to me it's weak and can mean anything....
Tchill13 wrote:If both wagons were in scum and they bussed for town cred, the fact that it was easier to dismiss the heat from Luca day 1 than it was implosion day 1, the fact that we already lynched scum and could afford a town flip and IF he had actually been town it would give us a great tool for VCA.

That's my justification on his ynch .
i dont get it, you just wanted an information lynch? im havign trouble seeing why this makes it more likely that luca was scum from implosions flip.... or are you saying you wanted to lynch town?? (○□○)

if you WANTED to see if it was a buss wouldnt it make more senes to find the third scum first too? otherwise i dont relay get your prospective....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”