A catch all for silly questions.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 162, LicketyQuickety wrote:Two questions:

If I am in a hydra with someone, can I link material to them that is from an uncompleted game?
no. 99% of the time this will never be okay. if you both happened to be a hydra in the other game and had lax communication policies (phone, third party program chats), it should be fine. if you just happen to have talking powers together in game 2, it's probably a gray area (can discussion be outside of a PT? or not), but influencing your scum mates/involving the mod in things they should have nothing to do with is also a no go.
In post 162, LicketyQuickety wrote:Secondly, I am debating making a thread dedicated to the idea that keeping the same core meta as a player is +EV from a psychological interpretation. I have been really into psychology lately and I feel I need to put this knowledge to good use. My question is that if I did this, would anyone even take me seriously?
this + your theme test post basically have the same answer that not enough people seem to know

if you do something well, people will probably enjoy it. ask yourself these kinds of questions and see if
you
take it seriously.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

find better cliques
Lycanfire