ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, since you're allowed to post it now, can you again? I missed it the first time.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote Count:

Twomz 3 (Gorrad, Blackberry, Porochaz)
ChaosOmega 1 (Twomz)
Gorrad 1 (farside22)
hasdgfas 1 (Blackberry)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline set for April 1st.

Also, prodding Iammars and Bookitty, in accordance with the policy. Note that this is Iammars' third prod since the start of Day Three, and one more need for a prod will result in outright replacement.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 am

Post by Bookitty »

Hmmm. I'm sort of stuck, I confess. And rereading is doing little or no good.

I'm suspicious of Farside, but I'm not going to vote a claimed cop. I'm suspicious of Twomz for other reasons, but I can see good reason why his power didn't work in this case.

Hasdgfas, why does the weather change (and Twomz not noticing it) make it MORE likely that he's scum? It actually perfectly explains his power not working; does that make him more likely scum, because he claimed a power that was essentially roleblocked by a weather changer?

Blackberry, can you point us at the game? My experience with Hasd-scum was not like this game.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm leaning towards Porochaz at this point. Out of everyone who has been playing (except Iammars who is also on this list) they have not actively tried to find or look for scum. Neither voted for cyberbob for yesterday's lynch. Cyberbob I noted voted for Porochaz which scum can do for distancing purposes. And although I know scum to out their partners to look town I have played with hascow a bit and I never found that was his style.
unvote: vote: Porochaz
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:30 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Bookitty wrote: Hasdgfas, why does the weather change (and Twomz not noticing it) make it MORE likely that he's scum? It actually perfectly explains his power not working; does that make him more likely scum, because he claimed a power that was essentially roleblocked by a weather changer?
If you don't die in a situation like that where you fully expect to die, why would you not intently look for the reason why you're alive? Why keep assuming that it's a mafia RB? Wouldn't you use all the information you're given to immediately try to find the real reason as opposed to just thinking one thing over another? I've seen scum act somewhat ignorant in that kind of situation before, so I'm wondering whether Twomz has acted the way he has because he wanted to look as though he didn't know what was going on when in reality he knows perfectly well that the weather changed and why or how it did.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Blackberry »

hasdgfas wrote:
Bookitty wrote: Hasdgfas, why does the weather change (and Twomz not noticing it) make it MORE likely that he's scum? It actually perfectly explains his power not working; does that make him more likely scum, because he claimed a power that was essentially roleblocked by a weather changer?
If you don't die in a situation like that where you fully expect to die, why would you not intently look for the reason why you're alive? Why keep assuming that it's a mafia RB? Wouldn't you use all the information you're given to immediately try to find the real reason as opposed to just thinking one thing over another? I've seen scum act somewhat ignorant in that kind of situation before, so I'm wondering whether Twomz has acted the way he has because he wanted to look as though he didn't know what was going on when in reality he knows perfectly well that the weather changed and why or how it did.
scum

Has keeps asking a shit-load of random questions that make him look intimidating when he is scum.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Blackberry wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
scum

Has keeps asking a shit-load of random questions that make him look intimidating when he is scum.
Please back that up with evidence. Thanks.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh damn. I'm racking up prods pretty fast. I need some time to read the thread. This will be a priority as soon as my senior project essay is finished/
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I REALLY AM A COP AND HASDGFAS IS REALLY 100% SCUM...

Ok, maybe not the Cop shit, but has is scum. Kill him or die yourselves, fools.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Blackberry wrote:I REALLY AM A COP AND HASDGFAS IS REALLY 100% SCUM...

Ok, maybe not the Cop shit, but has is scum. Kill him or die yourselves, fools.
Please read 1106 and answer the question that I have asked there.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Twomz »

hasdgfas wrote:
What would the purpose of me trying to "convince" everyone there is a mafia RBer be if I were scum? If there was one and I was scum... wouldn't I want y'all to think there wasn't one? I just don't get y'alls trail of logic on that one. And at the time it was the only way I thought I would have survived... I should have read better I suppose but w/e.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Glork »

Mod Note: Since I will be traveling, I am bumping the deadline back twelve hours. The new deadline is Tuesday, April 1, at 23:30 EDT. Enjoy.
-Glork
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Gorrad »

That's two days, y'all. The time has come, the walrus said, to lynch Twomz.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Blackberry »

Has brought up the roleblocker theory.

Has and Twomz.

UNVOTE, VOTE: TWOMZ
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, since it appears I am going to die, I have a few things to say.

@ Town: STOP BITCHING AND FIND SCUM!

@ Blackberry: Besides Karen, you are the worst mafia player I've ever played with. You make me want to quit playing... which I probably will now. Thanks a lot Douchebag.

@ Mafia: Wow, I don't know if y'all are actually trying to mess with the town, because I have no idea who the ones that are left are... but whatever y'all are doing is working. I'm interested to know if y'all actually planned any of this or if y'all just sat back and watched after the game is over.

BTW, it might be a good idea for the town to actually start looking for scum, because we pretty much haven't done that yet this game with the exception of armlx (who died :().
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: Twomz

Less than 36 hours until deadline, and I haven't seen anything that convinces me you're not scum.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by Glork »

FIXED, NOT END OF DAY Vote Count:

Twomz 4 (Gorrad, Porochaz, Blackberry, ChaosOmega)
ChaosOmega 1 (Twomz)
Porochaz 1 (farside22)

Last edited by Glork on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure what time the deadline is, but I really don't feel Twomz is the lynch and I'm stated as much through out the day. I feel this lynch is being pushed by the scum. I will have nothing to do with this lynch.
MOD: I have my vote on Porochaz.

Quiet frankly if I'm right and twomz is a town member I would be looking at Porochaz and hascow at this point.
FYI. I will be on V/LA from April 3rd to April 9th.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Twomz »

Porochaz, has and CO would be my guess... but I don't have the time right now to suppose this claim, it's more of a feeling and an agreeable opinion of armlx's cases.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:06 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Gah, I gotta do it. Go with what I've thought all day.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

hasdgfas wrote:Gah, I gotta do it.
Go with what I've thought all day.

Translation of underlined words:
I am scum and I'm bussing my partner to make me look like town, and saying I thought it all day will "apparently" make me look more town, hehehe.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by Glork »

REAL End-of-Day Vote Count:

Twomz 5 (Gorrad, Porochaz, Blackberry, ChaosOmega, hasdgfas)
ChaosOmega 1 (Twomz)
Porochaz 1 (farside22)

Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Glork »

0800 hours

Everyone settles down to debate which among us should perish today. The usual suspects come up. Actually, there aren't really any "usual suspects," so to speak... I just felt like saying something really cliche.

1050 hours

Twomz and Blackberry are fighting again. I think Blackberry stole Twomz's toy. Or boy. Or something. I'm not entirely sure. No real news to report, unless you count farside22 chewing on the gavel again. The day has progressed very slowly so far. I don't know if people are being more cautious, if they're just sick of the killing, or if it's this constant downpour, but the mood is fairly solemn overall.

1435 hours

Hasdgfas has begun a filibuster. The incessant mooing is driving me crazy. Gorrad is *NOT* making things better by talking about the recent epidemic. "More Cowbell" my foot. I'm about ready to vote for whomever pisses me off next.

1447 hours

Great. The power just went out. Courtesy of Gorrad's small, portable radio, we are listening to a newscast about today's weather. Flash flooding and more epidemics. More rioting. That's all you hear about, it seems, since the takeover began. I always used to say that bad news is good news. But this is just BAD.

1710 hours

It's getting darker, and just about everyone is getting edgier. I don't have much time to write... if farside sees me again, she's going to come after me with that gavel again. Somebody is whimpering in the corner. Nobody dares go outside; the riots have reached the courthouse. We've barricaded the door, but I'm not confident it will last. I swear... something has
happened
to this city, and it's not just the murders. It's not just the daily lynchings. I've never known anything like it.

2030 hours

Twomz. It's going to be Twomz. Everyone else is going crazy. They don't even want to LYNCH him. They're grabbing chair legs, farside's gavel, pieces of tile, wood, metal... anything they can get their hands on. They are savage. Sinister. Inhumane. I always thought stuff like this only happened in movies or books or mafia games.

2320 hours

He's gone. Was as claimed. Nothing more to write; masses have broken into courthouse. Can't stay here anymore. Goodbye.

The figure dropped its notebook and took off running. The hordes of people grabbed at its cloak, tried to drag it into a churning sea of death and despair. The figure escaped and took off into the heart of the city. Blood. Graffiti. Broken homes, burnt corpses. Death and destruction was everywhere. The rain had turned over to snow some time ago. It covered some of the destruction, but somehow it wasn't very comforting. If anything, it was eerier. The figure shuddered and ducked away, into the night.

Back in the courthouse, another individual stooped over and picked up the notebook. Tucked away in the back folder was a pristine white card. It simply read:

Twomz -- Lightning Rod, Lightning Rod

It is now Night Five. Choices are due by Friday, April 4, at 22:00 ET.

Weather Foreacst:

Night Five: Snowy

Day Five: Windy

Night Six: Blizzard
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Glork »

One, two, three, four, five, six... seven. Yep. It looked like somebody didn't make it. Or they decided not to come.

ChaosOmega looked down at the note in his hand. It told them to meet in the heart of the woods, where they could further discuss what to do about recent events. Every other person had an identical invitation, and there was no way to determine who had written them. ChaosOmega smiled and shook his head.

farside22 frowned. "Gorrad. Gorrad's missing. And with what's going on in the city, we can't even go look for him or know whether he was killed by one of us, the masses, or if he's still out there somewhere."

The seven huddled together and communicated in hushed whispers. hasdgfas and Porochaz were tending to a small fire. It was still cold, and they were trying to produce
some
level of warmth. It was breezy, too... the survivors were unable to keep the fire burning, as ripping gusts of wind blew smoke, ash, and debris everywhere. ChaosOmega pulled his hood over his face to protect his eyes.

After a few moments, his head emerged. He looked down at where the fire had been and gasped. Written in the ashes was the unmistakable message:

Gorrad -- Rogue Santa, Snowy Vigilante -- Killed Night Five

Everybody exchanged glances, then set on with their grim task.

It is now Day Five. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Day will end on or before Friday, April 25, at 16:30 EDT.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Glork »

Weather Foreacst:

Day Five: Windy