LSG Official Sponsorship!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

LSG Official Sponsorship!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hey all!

xofelf, CuddlyCaucasian, and I are really excited to announce a new partnership for the MafiaScum social game community. We've been in talks with mith for a while. As you've noticed, mith has decided to monetize the site to offset some of the hosting costs. We obviously saw an opportunity to tie this in to Large Social Games.

And so, we are proud to announce...

Yes, that's right! When we spoke to the Outback Steakhouse sponsorship team, they were elated! Our demographic here on MafiaScum really fits their vibe. They want to appeal to fresh, chic, and niche markets. How better to encourage that than to amplify their CBS Survivor ad buys than with a follow up sponsorship on one of the best places to play ORG Survivor on the internet?

There are just a few official rule changes that will be going into place as part of this deal. Not to worry, I think it'll make the queue a better place!
  • All future Large Social Games, beginning after Super Survivor Bros, will have a prize for the winner: a $10 Outback Steakhouse gift card! That's more than enough for one Bloomin' Onion!
  • Speaking of Bloomin' Onion... all future idols in all games will be renamed the Outback Steakhouse Bloomin' Onion Idol of Immunity™!
  • One slight requirement on casting: an Outback Steakhouse representative must be cast in all games going forward, though they have been required to follow all normal identification restrictions!
We hope this influx of cash will help spurn growth in the Large Social Game community. Please post all pro-Outback Steakhouse feedback here!*

*All anti-Outback Steakhouse commentary may be deleted at the mods' discretion
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 6, Harambey180 wrote:April Fools joke
Uh oh! This is not a pro-Outback comment. It has been edited to reflect a view that aligns more with the LSG ethos.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

there is no rick & morty survivor
green shirt thursdays

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”