RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:31 am

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 893, Flubbernugget wrote:Are we saying the whole ascetic Miller thing was a troll claim now?
What is your read on FL?
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 am

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 1003, Inferno390 wrote:Like, can we actually lynch TIAM please? The bullshit from him at this point is just ridiculous.

P-edit: And your tone indicates that you're just saying shit to try and get me to back down.
LOL
"
" -chesskid3
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:41 am

Post by RedFlavor »

Quick wagon seems opportunistic
"
" -chesskid3
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Beefster »

Quick looked scummy before the whole policy vote thing, but I find the wagon unsettling. There are probably at least 2 scum on it and FL is probably not one of them. I'm going to stay far away from a wagon that has grown by sheer opportunism.

VOTE: 2iam

Valid counterwagon.

FoS: Mulch
I feel like he's throwing a lot of ideas around but not really scumhunting.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:50 am

Post by RedFlavor »

I liked LUV and Quicks reason to replace out is maybe understandable
but 2iam opportunistically jumped to their wagon and said "its golden"

VOTE: twoinamillion
"
" -chesskid3
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1138, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1137, Egg wrote:
In post 1133, TwoInAMillion wrote:Need I go on?
They all replaced out because they were scum though?
I didn't say all. I said that people tend to not to like to be wagoned as scum more than not liking to be wagoned as town and thus replace out more.
See, I don't think that's true. Just from the ones you gave, I don't even have to go to the game to say that boon and radiant replaced out for other reasons. They enjoy playing scum. So we disagree on that. Now, back to quick. Is there any reason you think quick specifically would replace out because he's scum?
profii wrote: Let’s focus on the lie in the neighbourhood
For the record, I do prefer this wagon to the previous two. I'd still rather Lynch TwoInAMillion but I'm not standing in the way if everyone wants to Lynch quick. I townreading Quicks play here, but the whole policy thing sounds like something you say to scumbuddies, not neighbors.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1104, Nosferatu wrote:you say this like its completely impossible for him to have signed up to replace in, not looked at playerlist, confirmed his role pm, checked the neighborhood, see like 40 flavor posts and then go "aw fuck"

y'all really think he was totally aware that a blacklisted player of his was in a game, he chose to then replace into it, made comments on policy lynching said blacklisted player, and then decided "y'know what, fuck it" and left the game...for what? Because he willingly replaced into a game with someone he obviously has a vehement distaste for?

Are you guys on shrooms or something?
I think this depends on whether or not flavor is lying about what happened in the hood. I think the hood is 3p so he probably isn't.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:34 am

Post by profii »

In post 1156, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1104, Nosferatu wrote:you say this like its completely impossible for him to have signed up to replace in, not looked at playerlist, confirmed his role pm, checked the neighborhood, see like 40 flavor posts and then go "aw fuck"

y'all really think he was totally aware that a blacklisted player of his was in a game, he chose to then replace into it, made comments on policy lynching said blacklisted player, and then decided "y'know what, fuck it" and left the game...for what? Because he willingly replaced into a game with someone he obviously has a vehement distaste for?

I think this depends on whether or not flavor is lying about what happened in the hood. I think the hood is 3p so he probably isn't.
I've got it as
FL
Gamma
Inferno
Quick

I was a bit worried about Gamma and FL pushing it but Inf also confirmed it.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1156, Flubbernugget wrote:I think this depends on whether or not flavor is lying about what happened in the hood. I think the hood is 3p so he probably isn't.
when did anyone assume he was lying
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, fl is scum reading quick partly for being aware of his presence in the neighborhood
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: nos
Amrock#3784
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm honestly caught between TIAM and Quick. I would prefer TIAM for sure, but I do think that there is some legitimate sus on Quick as well.
I'll be on whichever wagon is more likely to go through from here on out, for extra pressure. Consider me Actor for the day.
UNVOTE:
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:00 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not going to bother defending myself because there is no substance to my wagon.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:06 am

Post by profii »

I went back to highlight my lynch all liars policy on Quick and found this
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick didn’t replace out because he’s scum, he replaced out because he’s scum on my blacklist, and I read him as scummy.

Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.

He left after I started pushing back.

Replacement is NAI, but the stuff said around it is scummy to me
So Quick has asked to replace out because he didn’t know that FL was here when he came in. Now that I can believe - I’ve replaced in just because I was bored and wanted to play, rather than cherry picking a slot

So for FL to post the above means Quick might have just joined and _then_ realised he was in a game with FL

Now he isn’t posting so I’m assuming that is what was meant

So I don’t think I have enough for lynch all liars, it could just be that after realising who was in the game, he then had an issue.

UNVOTE:

Firebringer was on this wagon and just said policy, what policy please?

Also be interested to see how TIAM reads all that
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1163, profii wrote:I went back to highlight my lynch all liars policy on Quick and found this
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick didn’t replace out because he’s scum, he replaced out because he’s scum on my blacklist, and I read him as scummy.

Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.

So Quick has asked to replace out because he didn’t know that FL was here when he came in. Now that I can believe - I’ve replaced in just because I was bored and wanted to play, rather than cherry picking a slot

So for FL to post the above means Quick might have just joined and _then_ realised he was in a game with FL

So I don’t think I have enough for lynch all liars, it could just be that after realising who was in the game, he then had an issue.

UNVOTE:

The problem with this though (and I'm not sure how you missed this) is that Quick tried to force a PL on Leaf in the hood thread
hours
before he said he wanted to replace out. Which makes it really hard to believe that he wouldn't have replaced out already, considering the fact that he basically knew Leaf was in the game
from the moment he arrived
. It's not like he missed the fact that Leaf was in the game when he started posting in the game thread. He had to have known. Which is why his response doesn't make any sense.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:15 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Could be this, could be that. Odds still are he's scum.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by profii »

In post 1164, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1163, profii wrote:I went back to highlight my lynch all liars policy on Quick and found this

UNVOTE:

The problem with this though (and I'm not sure how you missed this) is that Quick tried to force a PL on Leaf in the hood thread
hours
before he said he wanted to replace out. Which makes it really hard to believe that he wouldn't have replaced out already, considering the fact that he basically knew Leaf was in the game
. It's not like he missed the fact that Leaf was in the game when he started posting in the game thread. He had to have known. Which is why his response doesn't make any sense.
I feel like Quick tried to push some policy on FL to resolve the 1v1 and because it failed he stepped out the game as he is probably going to say the 1v1 will drag on and hurt the game.

The latter is towny but randomly policying is not I guess

What policy was Quick even trying to push? Lynch a fake claim?

I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:26 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1166, profii wrote:
In post 1164, Inferno390 wrote:

UNVOTE:

hours
I feel like Quick tried to push some policy on FL to resolve the 1v1 and because it failed he stepped out the game as he is probably going to say the 1v1 will drag on and hurt the game.

The latter is towny but randomly policying is not I guess

What policy was Quick even trying to push? Lynch a fake claim?

I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
You don't like that I have my own opinions?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 am

Post by profii »

I just went into details, asked you specifically what you thought & you gave us 1165

Compared to infernos 1164 it seems lazy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Mulch »

Jesus fucksickle
Amrock#3784
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

profii wrote: I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
That might just be because I'm a tryhard lol.
profii wrote: What policy was Quick even trying to push? Lynch a fake claim?
As for the policy lynch, his reasoning was because Leaf has "a horrible playstyle." Which is both AtP and shit reason for a PL, so
TwoInAMillion wrote: You don't like that I have my own opinions?
Wow. This coming from TIAM this game? Really?

Inferno390 GTKAS

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:08 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1170, Inferno390 wrote:
profii wrote: I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
As for the policy lynch, his reasoning was because Leaf has "a horrible playstyle." Which is both AtP and shit reason for a PL, so
Profii literally just said that he doesn't like that I'm not posting like another player.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1156, Flubbernugget wrote:

It’s 4, and Gamma already confirmed it happened.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

At this point, it’s not even just a lynch all liars thing for me.

It was the replace out the post after I went afternoon him, me having my paranoia on LUV, AND the slot is in the neighborhood.

It’s a perfect Day 1 lynch.

If Two is scum, I feel like that would be easy ish to figure out with more info.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 1171, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1170, Inferno390 wrote:
Profii literally just said that he doesn't like that I'm not posting like another player.
im saying for someone who wants the lynch you are not as forthcoming as one might expect

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”