Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 191, Sando wrote:So my view on mutants 149 is that it's a big over-reaction but that he's ostensibly right. For both of those reasons I give him townpoints.

a) He's aggressive but over-reacting, this is a hard thing for scum to pull off sincerely.
b) I think he's genuine about why he wants to policy lynch and he's also right that Fumu is posting a load of shit.
c) He's pissed, which is a townie thing to do, scum would not be frustrated with Fumu!town, they'd be a bit confused and standoffish, they're not going to get involved like mutant did in the way that he did.

Having said all that, it's an over-reaction from mutant and his points are largely overblown by him, ie I don't really like his case, but I think he's townie.

Also, @mutant, stop PR hunting and theorising, that's another policy lynch subject day 1.
I think this post is "ostensibly" wrong at every turn. According to your logic I should be SRing you for that, since for some reason being ostensibly right is somehow AI as Town.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Quick »

VOTE: mutantdevle

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 200, Quick wrote:I think this post is "ostensibly" wrong at every turn. According to your logic I should be SRing you for that, since for some reason being ostensibly right is somehow AI as Town.
Yeah sure, go for it, have fun with that while you ignore my post actually directed at you.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 200, Quick wrote:I think this post is "ostensibly" wrong at every turn. According to your logic I should be SRing you for that, since for some reason being ostensibly right is somehow AI as Town.
Also if the most you've gotten out of my discussion with the worst about you and mutant is "Sando says ostensibly right is town AI"...you're not making much of an effort.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Quick »

I feel a lot better on Fumuki after their last couple posts. Given what they have posted as serious posts so far, I believe this is evidence that they are not a poor enough player to mistake posting in the game thread what they meant to post in Scum chat.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 202, Sando wrote:
Yeah sure, go for it, have fun with that while you ignore my post actually directed at you.
In post 203, Sando wrote:
Also if the most you've gotten out of my discussion with the worst about you and mutant is "Sando says ostensibly right is town AI"...you're not making much of an effort.
M8, you need to get outside of this site. Your methods for reading people are horribly outdated.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 205, Quick wrote:M8, you need to get outside of this site. Your methods for reading people are horribly outdated.
I've been getting that a lot since coming back, and they're not wrong, my reads haven't been the best. Everyone who's said it to me has had worse reads than mine though, so whatchya gonna do? :neutral: :neutral:

Well avoided, again.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 205, Quick wrote:
In post 203, Sando wrote:
M8, you need to get outside of this site. Your methods for reading people are horribly outdated.
Why not tell him how people should be read, rather than go with " You suck mate."?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Korina »

UNVOTE: Quick

In all honesty (since I'm mobile posting rn), that was a pressure/reaction vote.
I wanted to see what people would do in reaction to what I said.

I'll post what I got from it later when I have my laptop.

Also NM being trolly fuck again, I see.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by the worst »

I fucking love NM

Good work Sando/Quick you're probably both town o:
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Yeah...tensions is building up here...

I know it's maybe not my place to say it...but Quick...that was quite rude to Sando...

Sando, I'm a newbie so I'm far away from being reference or anything, however if I can point out something is that I don't think scum would be that confused and standoffish about me...

I'm not certain but trolls are quite more common now and devil only said anything to me only after the third vote from Iconeum and a public consensus of discussing a policy lynch. And I don't think he's pissed...he just is trying to defend himself because he recognizes that it was a serious and valid accusation.

By the way...

Sorting if there's a vigilant or making a vigilant kill...I don't know if that's good...

If the vigilant doesn't kill it will be easier for the psychologist/detective actually catch mafia with investigative results...I think a vigilant kill should wait till there's solid suspects at least (plus, mafia would change strategy, since if the vigilant doesn't show up they will probably prefer to only make one mafia member do the killing to make it able to poses as vigilant even though they are mafia).
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Quick »

Very well.
In post 191, Sando wrote:So my view on mutants 149 is that it's a big over-reaction
Where be this overreaction? All I saw was them going into detail about their thought process, which as I pointed out earlier, is NOT indicative of Town alignment considering it has very little to do with:
  1. Giving and actual read on a player AND
  2. Somehow forwarding the game to meaningful content that can produce a read on a player at some point
In post 191, Sando wrote:but that he's ostensibly right.
Except it's not? Here's how I see it:
In post 149, mutantdevle wrote:Nice miss repping here.
I see the word "misrep" getting thrown around a lot from people who are Scum, fwiw.
In post 184, Fumuki wrote:If your reason for policy lynching has nothing to do with my scum claims, I don't even have much shitpost. Good part of it is EXACTLY scum claiming.
If anyone is ostensibly correct here, it's more Fumuki than mutant as seen in response here:
In post 149, mutantdevle wrote:My talk of policy lynching you has
nothing
to do with your RVS scum claim. The talk around policy lynching you was about how almost every post you write is a shitpost. You can't honestly expect to write a load of crap as your posts and expect people not to consider lynching you for it?
In post 184, Fumuki wrote:I consider that RVS definitely ended in #59 with Quick saying (Why am I town) abruptly and even though Quick maybe thinks it was not abrupt and could be considered a joke, even ceejayvinoya said "seems like we are getting out of RVS stage", because it really seemed like Quick told me "stop it" indirectly. From that point on I was discussing too about Korina behavior and what we should look into in RVS.
In post 149, mutantdevle wrote:If we are going to policy lynch you, and I never said we definitely should, it's fundamentally a better idea to lynch you day 2 if that's what we want to do. We shouldn't lynch you day 1 because we don't know whether the vig or tracker exists yet. If a vig does exist, it is in their best interest to eliminate the misslynches instead of trying to pick off their own scum reads. Fun fact, as a shit poster, scum are going to try and push your lynch. That makes you mislynchable (assuming you are town) - that's another reason why we probably shouldn't policy lynch you day 1.

Once night 2 has passed, we will know if we have a vig. The vig doesn't necessarily have to kill you night 1, because just the security of having a vig lets us know that we can have you removed from the game if you become too much of a liability. However, if we don't have a vig, then if we are ever going to lynch you during this game, it will have to be day 2. Again, we don't have to lynch you then, but if we ever want you dead during the game, that's when we have to do it. Any later than that and it will be too risky policy lynching instead of scum lynching (unless, of course, we have 1 or 2 scum nailed by then).
Few things wrong with this:
  1. In the absence of not knowing if we have a vig or not, we should act as though we do NOT have a vig. So what is ostensibly right about this exactly?
  2. All I see here is deliberating on what is the correct play to make when considering PLs which is wrong in the first place from my PoV. My experience shows that PL's pretty much NEVER happen on D2+. If there is going to be a PL, it should most definitely be on D1. The reason for this is that Town pretty much never acts like a cohesive unit of synergy which makes getting Town to agree to PL someone past D1 pretty much impossible considering how much more organization it takes to get a PL off D2+.
  3. This is what I was talking about in being really wordy without really saying anything that is going to lead to a read one way or another. I mean, it may be some pretty analysis (that is wrong) but beyond that it doesn't really lead to any kind of read on anyone except mutant for being Scummy for making a post that has a lot of words that says pretty much nothing.
In post 149, mutantdevle wrote:I replied to your shit post in an analytical way because I began to think it was serious. You asked people to look at it twice since making the post so it kinda looked like you genuinely wanted us to check it out. It would help if your shitposts were funny and not just random nonsense. As the worst said, if you want to shitpost, pay attention to how Not_Mafia does it. He is genuinely entertaining but still able to take the game seriously. Sometimes he can also be a lylo liability and worthy of a policy lynch but other times he can be a great addition to the town - I've seen him in both situations.
What I am seeing is that Fumuki's shit posts actually gave us a lot to work with in terms of content which is WAY more than what you can say about NM (whom I would be down for a PL on btw). Why? Because it lead to me questioning Fumuki's motivation for their shit post which lead to others also analyzing Fumuki's shit posts to see what they thought about them as per example of the post I am quoting from mutant here. And it is kinda Scummy that as soon as I jump on Fumuki for shit posting that mutant also decides that they have a problem with it as well. Seems a bit opportunistic IMO.
In post 191, Sando wrote:For both of those reasons I give him townpoints.

a) He's aggressive but over-reacting, this is a hard thing for scum to pull off sincerely.
Sorry M8 but overreactions more often come from Scum who don't know how to handle things. Town in general don't care so much about such petty things because they don't get in the way of Scumhunting. Also, I see pretty much zero reason for mutant to be pissed in this spot about anything, so if they are pissed it makes no sense to me at all.
In post 191, Sando wrote:b) I think he's genuine about why he wants to policy lynch and he's also right that Fumu is posting a load of shit.
Except IIRC, mutant wasn't saying they wanted to PL Fumuki, so this is ostensibly wrong.
In post 191, Sando wrote:c) He's pissed, which is a townie thing to do, scum would not be frustrated with Fumu!town, they'd be a bit confused and standoffish, they're not going to get involved like mutant did in the way that he did.
I see exactly zero evidence to suggest that mutant is "pissed." In fact, I'd say they are coming across as quite calm. I didn't see any strong language or words that are tip offs that they are upset at all.
In post 191, Sando wrote:Having said all that, it's an over-reaction from mutant and his points are largely overblown by him, ie I don't really like his case, but I think he's townie.
If you think that is an overreaction I have no idea what game you think you are reading, but it's not this one.
In post 191, Sando wrote:Also, @mutant, stop PR hunting and theorising, that's another policy lynch subject day 1.
Yeah, let's not talk about PLing someone unless we are talking about NM.

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Oooooh wallposts, I love wallposts
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by the worst »

I threw up in my mouth a little bit Quick is right!!

Town can be: me Quick Sando Fumuki for now :]

Pinkchurros what are you thinkin
--
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Quick »

@Mutantdevle,

Were you pissed when you made that post or not?

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Whats with all this hate on Not_Mafia? Someone tell me pleaseee
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 215, ceejayvinoya wrote:Whats with all this hate on Not_Mafia? Someone tell me pleaseee
He never explains anything and 90% of his game is naked voting.

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Pintcheddar hasnt said anything relevant to the game yet, unless you count that Not_Mafia vote, which I guess is nice.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by the worst »

He's an unashamed troll and he's beautiful.

He is literally unreadable, literally naked lolhammers at will as either alignment, etc., etc. I'm also jealous because I'm not as cool as him so yeah

Ceejay you need to contribute too. :]

pedit: POT KETTLE BUDDY
--
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 218, the worst wrote:He's an unashamed troll and he's beautiful.

He is literally unreadable, literally naked lolhammers at will as either alignment, etc., etc. I'm also jealous because I'm not as cool as him so yeah

Ceejay you need to contribute too. :]

pedit: POT KETTLE BUDDY
Well I guess we need to kick him out of the game early then. Regardless of his alignment, since it will probably help us?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 215, ceejayvinoya wrote:Whats with all this hate on Not_Mafia? Someone tell me pleaseee
Jealousy
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Omg he speaks!
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 220, Not_Mafia wrote:
Jealousy
Explain your vote on Pintchilada then.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't remember
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: Not_Mafia