Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Also, let's be clear about the Iconeum situation: He had a PT with skybird yesterday. He told Skybird that he had successfully answered the riddle, with the answer "Varsoons Variety Hour". Skybird told Chara, who told me, about this development.

So.

Few options.

Icon is lying scum.
Chara is lying scum.
Scum blocked Chara so his pt wouldn't be created since it became a night action, thereby preventing the IC thing from happening or him getting his PT.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Oh, chara could also be lying 3P. :p

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Waiting for Bee's call but that doesn't change the fact that Baku dies then Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4570, Purple Heart wrote:> Gamma Tracks literally 3 obvious town and claims he was sorting people KEK
that's not what I claimed at all
thought maybe you'd get that if you read my posts
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4569, Purple Heart wrote:Gamma, I still don't understand the Iconeum scumread. Make a case on why his D1 play is generally scummy, and how he is associated with Baku and Venmar. It's been 3 dayphases, and I still haven't seen adequate reasoning of your longest-running scumread.

Please... PLEASE, Gamma. Do not tell me you FoS Iconeum BECAUSE he didn't magically guess the alternative name of this game correctly.

Also, what is your view of the strategems?
I feel like the way Iconeum commented on things didn't fel very natural, and I also feel like he's been playing very different compared to his play in the mini theme I modded. I can fetch posts if needed but that's the gist of it. While it's not purely based on him not guessing the game's name there's also the fact his attitude towards the whole thing felt very against it.
As for the stratagems are you asking in general or the ones we are currently voting on?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 4573, Titus wrote:
Mod: Assuming we pick Paliment, how will the names be selected?
This information is not intended to be a part of the public description of the Stratagem.
In other words; I can not tell you that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Parliment

I like the solid information here frankly. Even if we get only a highly likely and accurate scum suspect alone, it will likely result in a bus. If only a highly likely suspect shows and we are wrong, that is info too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I did solve the riddle, only it was already night. I gave a fair warning that I'd not have time during the weekend (I never do) to actually solve it. No PT with Chara.

The mod received
every single answer
posted here when I had the actual time, and it was indeed Varsoon Variety Hour (guessed by no other then Chara).

I was/am in fact opposed to 'simply' solving all those puzzles and riddles. I always had a feeling that there would be no IC declared today, as I mentioned multiple times in the Skybird PT. I also said there that I'd want to be lynching Chara today, but it might not actually be the best move because obv third party.

Chara has been lying all game long here. Is anyone actually surprised that might have happened again?
If you think Chara is third party, how can it be declared IC?

----

I'm fine with either Titan or Parliament.
Titan is a safer and valueble option, while Parliament is a high risk-high reward strategy depending on who is picked for the PT.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

I LITERALLY SAID THE ANSWER IN THREAD
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4378, Purple Heart wrote:
Varsoon Variety Hour Mafia,
guess that to him
Iconeum

It's catchy, and I think it fits with the theme. I've been thinking about it a lot.

~ Taly
TALY
YOU FUCKER
I JUST SAID VARSOON VARIETY HOUR NOT VARSOON VARIETY HOUR MAFIA
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Chara »

listen. i had a wincon centered on that IC. i don't have my win which means i failed. even if i was lying about the IC to get my wincon, or whatever else, the ability failing was out of my control. the alternative is thinking i succeeded and am hiding it despite there being no best friends PT with Iconeum.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Iconeum, literally every one else in this game(except Snarky, cuz he was deaded) has a PT with Chara now, which they received once they solved the puzzle.

Why would solving the puzzle notnot give you a PT with him? I'm not even concerned about the IC, because the IC was contingent on a PT with you that was itself contngent upon you sloving the puzzle like you claimed.

So, what exactly do YOU think happened, if you were still able to solve rhe puzzle, and Varsoon told you that you had successfully solved it?

-Cerb
Show

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Chara »

unclear role PM. beeboy finally got me asking the right question. Iconeum was night roleblocked for failing to complete the puzzle during the dayphase. can't do puzzles at night.
during Genocide i could only send puzzles during the day, but the Pacifist side didn't have that distinction. Varsoon says it's his error but it's my fault too for going with what was posted and not making sure.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Chara »

basically: once day ended there was nothing to be done about it. :<
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I confirm I was unable to perform night action for 'taking too long' at solving the riddle.
What I did get was confirmation I solved the puzzle during the night phase.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why is getting the IC, time contingent?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4590, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why is getting the IC, time contingent?
I mean, if Icon did solve the puzzle in time?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4589, Iconeum wrote:I confirm I was unable to perform night action for 'taking too long' at solving the riddle.
What I did get was confirmation I solved the puzzle during the night phase.
So why didn’t Chara get his IC then? :confused:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Chara »

see my post. ability doesn't work at night.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

Chara, I'm just rather skeptical of you and I'd rather stop talkjng about this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:00 am

In post 4582, Iconeum wrote:I did solve the riddle, only it was already night. I gave a fair warning that I'd not have time during the weekend (I never do) to actually solve it. No PT with Chara.

The mod received
every single answer
posted here when I had the actual time, and it was indeed Varsoon Variety Hour (guessed by no other then Chara).

I was/am in fact opposed to 'simply' solving all those puzzles and riddles. I always had a feeling that there would be no IC declared today, as I mentioned multiple times in the Skybird PT. I also said there that I'd want to be lynching Chara today, but it might not actually be the best move because obv third party.

Chara has been lying all game long here. Is anyone actually surprised that might have happened again?
If you think Chara is third party, how can it be declared IC?

----

I'm fine with either Titan or Parliament.
Titan is a safer and valueble option, while Parliament is a high risk-high reward strategy depending on who is picked for the PT.
So, for the record, town slots with additional independent win conditions are not unheard of. I believe someone received 3 wins once in a game or something, simply because their role had it's own little mini-game attached to it, and they didn't get removed from the game when they achieved their goals.

So, it's entirely possible.

Regarding TvP: What about parliament represents a risk to you? Literally the only risk is in if people somehow go insane and decide to ONLY lynch through that pool BEFORE lynching based on actual good reasoning. So long as that pool only becomes viable for lynching after we've exhausted more likely scumspects, it's no risk, high reward.

@Varsoon: For Parliament: How long will the PT remain open? Will individuals be able to post in it post-death? Is it available both day and night?

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, While I disagree with Parliment being high risk, it's not 0. Scum could make a move which I want to discuss privately assuming they get a) good rand or b) pick well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:17 am

Oh.

@Varsoon: Will the composition of the Parliament be affected by anything which would change investigate results? For example, if a role existed for the town which stated they were considered a member of the scum faction for all purposes other than win condition, would that slot be able to be placed into that PT and occupy the "scum" slot? In short, is it possible for the PT to be composed of 4 slots aligned with the town, or would that be considered mod lying as far as you're concerned?

@Titus: Discuss through Chara, if you're not too unsure of them. I'm fairly certain a scum!Chara scenario is super unlikely, but I can definitely imagine them, so I understand your doubt.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 am

@Chara: Parliament vote plz. Hell, everyone else too! <3

VOTE: Parliament
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

I'd like everyone to claim their PTs. I don't think it will happen but I would like it to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”