Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 623, Wisdom wrote:
In post 621, Nauci wrote:-The Worst - not really seeing scum TW
what does scum tw look like?
he looks like town

that's the problem. he can be motivation-read but he also knows i know that since i've gone over his scumgames with him
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

he was feeling like town to me until i skimmed a scumgame and realized it wasnt very different
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

he's VERY good at replicating his town meta

i don't intend to fall for the trap of metaing him again

from his scumgame:
In post 2567, the worst wrote:Regardless of alignment I tend to get lazy around power players. But I'd say I play a more tryhard scum game, and definitely a lazier town game if I can get away with it. It's largely not intentional, there's just big battles of personalities which I don't really have the energy to get involved in.

As scum I loathe bussing and try to consider my partner/s as remote possibilities at best. The biggest tell I can see from myself is that I try to adjust my style to suit apparent PRs and conftown as scum while as town, I tend to totally disregard their asses and try to work with "obvtown" or sort "probtown" players

Also. Low key I abhor drawing scum but it happens to me a lot. xD (2:2 finished games on MS and I'm almost policy lynch in a Discord server I play in sometimes because of how often I'm evil)
In post 2841, the worst wrote:Lowlight of my year so far: trying to explain my scumgame without softclaiming scum with Not_Mafia
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay out of work woo really annoyed I wasn't around to def thor more shouldn't have tried to lurk but meh what you gonna do.
What is puzzling me is the fact Beef basically scumclaimed with his hammer. Why though? Yes he was getting scumread but the fact he kinda just scumclaimed with the "lol" not even putting a reason behind the vote is what makes it suspect to me it makes me feel like scum have more then just a rolecop cause I don't see why Beef just gives himself like that it also makes me think 1 person was trying to bus Beef early on cause you don't just lol bus a rolecop if that's your only pr. Why would you lol hammer like that? The 2 main things that come to my mind is A) Beef's teammates were in a really good spot and wanted day to end or B) His teammates were looking bad and he panic hammered. I'm trying to debate what one is more likely.

The second thing is the IC kill it makes me go "wtf" because killing an IC one that was lurking and not doing much is objectively bad compared to going for other kills that can be pr and assuming scum have more than a rolecop that's a death sentence my first thought was "it has to be noob scum" but still wouldn't noob scum understand that with the pr's they have killing the IC is dumb? I then thought that it could be pros wifoming but as I said before wifom can only get you so far before you get checked it's stupid.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 623, Wisdom wrote:
In post 621, Nauci wrote:-The Worst - not really seeing scum TW
what does scum tw look like?
Exactly like town tw. lolololol
I AM THE LAW!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Math lmfao still at page 20

D1 paranoia here was this is the first time Math hasn't tried to read me by like page 3. I was trying to work out if he had me pinned for a future mislynch but afrer one post (I'll find it if ppl want) I figured he was just being cautious bc he's underestimated my scum range before.

Lukewarm associatives and WIFOM about how scum!tw would play with town!math after our last game noice
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 am

Post by MariaR »

The beef hammer makes me think scum were in a good spot thats what makes me pull to that side I don't think scum beef hammers that when brass is obv the next person to be lynched that just feels stupid it's why I'm looking at players like Wisdom as I said before his stance with Beef was ehh but that's not the main reason I think he should be lynched I think Wisdom is a smart enough player to know how to avoid situations that would put him is an awful spot like this. I think 1 scum is in Math/Wisdom but not both given their interactions because bussing with assuming scum have more prs=more town prs is suicidal at this point. Esps push also comes from town his tone also feels the same with Steam mafia that just ended I'm pretty good keeping him as town. I need to re read ugly cause I've mostly ignored that slot but first thing that came to mind is to put him in the same slot as brass
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

what about tw, maria?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Judge
I think I want this doing a quick iso read I can see him being partners with both Math and Wisdom with him defending the both of them because you don't have to commit to one person (your partner) and try to get the wagon off you and onto someone easy to lynch (ugly duck) plus his stance on the IC kill makes perfect sense in a scum agenda imo
Pedit: What about him? His posts have really done nothing to me I've played a few marathon games with him and he was a bit more active then this/hyper tone wise as town but that's not really much to judge him on I'll iso him next
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:34 am

Post by MariaR »

the worsts posts are shit from what I see given that reads list and the thor vote feels like it's out of left field although his newest post is good imo could send a vote that way if it came down to it although I pref the other 3 highly
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

ugh i think maria is town after all
or shes that good that her posts frustrate me to where i think shes town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

like wtf
why are you assuming there has to be a scum in me/math
why are you voting judge when youre basing your scumread on him on your assumption that me/math has a scum
why do you just not care about ugly or tw
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 632, the worst wrote:VOTE: Math lmfao still at page 20

D1 paranoia here was this is the first time Math hasn't tried to read me by like page 3. I was trying to work out if he had me pinned for a future mislynch but afrer one post (I'll find it if ppl want)
I figured he was just being cautious bc he's underestimated my scum range before.

Lukewarm associatives and WIFOM about how scum!tw would play with town!math after our last game noice
welcome back

- i've literally played 2 games with you? the first time i replaced in and read you by VCA in my first posts. the second time, yeah, i'd seen 2 of your towngames (counting the one i modded) and i figured you were playing it and locked a townread on you.
the bolded is true though. so what exactly are you voting me for?

- that kind of WIFOM logic is also how i got a read on beefster in earthbound (based on how scum!beef would play against me after the last time i lynched him).
so are you voting me for anything other than BoP?
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 635, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Judge
I think I want this doing a quick iso read I can see him being partners with both Math and Wisdom with him defending the both of them because you don't have to commit to one person (your partner) and try to get the wagon off you and onto someone easy to lynch (ugly duck) plus his stance on the IC kill makes perfect sense in a scum agenda imo
Pedit: What about him? His posts have really done nothing to me I've played a few marathon games with him and he was a bit more active then this/hyper tone wise as town but that's not really much to judge him on I'll iso him next
I always love to dance with you baby, but I think I'll pass this once as I think you're town here. Maybe later?
I AM THE LAW!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 637, Wisdom wrote:ugh i think maria is town after all
or shes that good that her posts frustrate me to where i think shes town
In post 638, Wisdom wrote:like wtf
why are you voting judge when youre basing your scumread on him on your assumption that me/math has a scum
it's just not worth engaging imo

i agree that maria is town at this point but i don't think she's gonna be convinced

i also am mostly unable to actually read her posts so

question is now whether thor had 3 scum or 2 scum, and whether beefster hammers if scum was offwagon
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

beefster hammers anyway because it saves him
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

ah right yeah

so then the question is why'd he play like utter shit as rolecop when it comes to suiciding himself by scumvoting me

occam's razor says he's just bad at scum i guess
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

what if both ducks are scum
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 644, Wisdom wrote:what if both ducks are scum
took the words out of my brain

i had an inkling that scum-TW would come back and vote me for basically gamesolving but i didn't see it actually happening

like he seems to be pulling on meta that literally doesn't exist lol
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 578, Mathdino wrote:stay tuned for my upcoming article on PR hunting and why people are bad at not spewing their roles :cool:
And yet you think jjd could be scum here.
Don't @ me.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 646, Espeonage wrote:
In post 578, Mathdino wrote:stay tuned for my upcoming article on PR hunting and why people are bad at not spewing their roles :cool:
And yet you think jjd could be scum here.
how the everliving fuck are these 2 statements related
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 638, Wisdom wrote:like wtf
1) I'm assuming Beef isn't just the worst scumplayer in history and had reason to do the things he did + the IC kill and I think that points to you and Math it's not both of you imo because of day interactions
2) I'm voting Judge because I can see him being scum with both of you and I'm confident in my theory if you want to talk to me on why it has holes or you disagree with it feel free too
3) Ugly is prob town. tw uhhh forgot his posting really existed until you pointed him out to me I may end up voting there myself
In post 640, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 635, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Judge
I always love to dance with you baby, but I think I'll pass this once as I think you're town here. Maybe later?
Aw but baby I'm in the move to groove.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:53 am

Post by the worst »

In post 639, Mathdino wrote:
In post 632, the worst wrote:VOTE: Math lmfao still at page 20

D1 paranoia here was this is the first time Math hasn't tried to read me by like page 3. I was trying to work out if he had me pinned for a future mislynch but afrer one post (I'll find it if ppl want)
I figured he was just being cautious bc he's underestimated my scum range before.

welcome back

- i've literally played 2 games with you? the first time i replaced in and read you by VCA in my first posts. the second time, yeah, i'd seen 2 of your towngames (counting the one i modded) and i figured you were playing it and locked a townread on you.
the bolded is true though. so what exactly are you voting me for?

- that kind of WIFOM logic is also how i got a read on beefster in earthbound (based on how scum!beef would play against me after the last time i lynched him).
so are you voting me for anything other than BoP?
Because I misjudged your hesitancy in reading me. Your D2 play reeks of trying to set me up as a lynch.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march

Return to “Completed Open Games”