Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, so rb went for the mislynch eddie route instead of the mislynch tchill mohab route. okay. poor choice, but you do you.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1672, rb wrote:lol fuck this idiot

VOTE: tchill13

dont care, prodging
this is good

let's confirm one of them is scum its what we needed to solve the game
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

hi rb
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #203) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hi mohab
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #204) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll be on in 50 mins if ur still here :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #205) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

uo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (isolation #206) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so what are your thoughts rn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #207) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

cool, yealike I said I rather do nk first

qhen you got the pm that tchill was a friendly neighbor, what did it call his role? WEAK friendly neighbor or friendly neighbor? dont quote it if that's not obvious, quoting mod coms is big nono
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #208) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

rb, stop ignoring me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #209) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1714, rb wrote:but no, im not angry for getting caught just btw Mohab, tchill actually said some of the dumbest shit ever and i bruised my head trying to process it, im just retiring from mafia
he did say some dumb shit and do some dumb shit, but despite that and overall he was still probably town MVP and undeniably played a good game regardless.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #210) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

stuff like not crumbing your weak target and shit is suboptimal and "bad" even if it works out

and some of his posts this day are really confbiasy

but

his reads have been pretty on point, he's been good at pushing a town wincon, etc. he has had the best reads of any player this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1715, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 1711, Eddie Cane wrote:cool, yealike I said I rather do nk first

qhen you got the pm that tchill was a friendly neighbor, what did it call his role? WEAK friendly neighbor or friendly neighbor? dont quote it if that's not obvious, quoting mod coms is big nono
It said that tchill is town aligned, no less, no more. I also have a "deleted message" from the mod aswell but I don't know if that's relevant.
ftr, i'd be hesitant to mention the deleted message and other mod communication in the future, it wasn't malicious here so i don't think you'll get in trouble but its bad practice. they're really anal about quoting mod communications.

anyways

we need to lynch RB today in case the team is RB/Tchill/Mohab, or in case the team is RB/Mort/X. I don't think either are impossible and I don't think the former is tooooo unlikely, but eh. I am 99% just gonna vote nk tiam rb and be done with it because i'm much happier losing to tchill and mohab than i am losing to nk and tiam.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1715, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 1711, Eddie Cane wrote:cool, yealike I said I rather do nk first

It said that tchill is town aligned, no less, no more. I also have a "deleted message" from the mod aswell but I don't know if that's relevant.
ftr, i'd be hesitant to mention the deleted message and other mod communication in the future, it wasn't malicious here so i don't think you'll get in trouble but its bad practice. they're really anal about quoting mod communications.

anyways

we need to lynch RB today in case the team is RB/Tchill/Mohab, or in case the team is RB/Mort/X. I don't think either are impossible and I don't think the former is tooooo unlikely, but eh. I am 99% just gonna vote nk tiam rb and be done with it because i'm much happier losing to tchill and mohab than i am losing to nk and tiam.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

honestly guys

we should wait to see if RB gets modkilled or a site ban

i'm friends with him and all, but scumclaiming your teammates is a modkillable or bannable offense. boon'll see this and comment about it. not that RB cares because he's done with the site (pm me your discord btw bro) but its relevant for solving this game. call me anal if you want but rb's good, i can buy he'd give up but claiming his teammates make me hesitant.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: RB
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Not that this matters anymore, but I read Mohab's newbie. His scum game looked pretty different than this. For lack of a better word, manufactured. I think he's town, and therefore Tchill's town, so my only worry is RB fake scumclaiming his teammates (still against the rules) to set up Mort for the win as his friend. Meh. I'm just paranoid.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it seemed like mohab was intentionally trying to act new in his newbie, a direct personality alter. probably gets townread on his home site or something. here, it feels like he actually knows what he's doing, he's just bad at it (like most inexperienced players are). him being 100% sure kookoo was scum to the point of partner casing makes sense when you realize kookoo did every scumtell in the newbie book and a newer player won't know how to take that and go town.

ishrug

i spent an hour reading that game all for nothing :-(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #217) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #218) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Kookoo has no completed games on site, so that doesn't work. I'm also pretty well known around here.

But yea, this isnt representative of what most normal setups look like. :P
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #219) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

just hammer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #220) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1745, Tchill13 wrote:It's giant wifom. Which is why he won't be mod killed or anything like that. It makes sense in this situation. I don't think he should be banned or anything.
It's against MS rules to claim scum with teammates, even if you're town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (isolation #221) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

he doesn't

don't forget to send me ur discord :OI
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #222) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

welcome to 2018 mafiascum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #223) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Who did you protect, NK?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #224) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

TIAM, vote NK now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #225) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: nk15

ur up next mort lets end this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #226) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

tiam, concede please? or we can wait the 48 hours, nbd
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #227) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i've thoroughly bamboozled you once could i really do it again?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #228) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

what if U bamboozled me for revenge ? _ ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #229) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

If he is, congrats Mort. You should kill me and hope Mohab fucks up (doubt it).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #230) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mort u have di scord?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #231) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

won't work :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol

gg
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you would have lost anyways my guy, but yea it wasnt good
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #234) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

unfortunately any paranoia you saw in my post is just me considering all options, Mort was more likely to vote me than vice versa
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #235) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1825, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1823, Eddie Cane wrote:unfortunately any paranoia you saw in my post is just me considering all options, Mort was more likely to vote me than vice versa
Nah lmao I was never voting you.
so yea, rb didnt change the outcome. still sucks but yea.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

when the only scum to lynch was the man

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”