pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:56 am

Post by pinturicchio »

And before you say you're not overexplaining, I'm not talking about your read on me specifically, I mean on this game as a whole. Just look at your ISO, or your 3 in the morning post
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:the only game we have finished together is a game where we were scum together
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:Want to know the scum metaread I have on you? You overexplain when you're scum. You don't feel the need to do that when you're town because your reads are almost always gutreads so you can't explain them very well, but when you start overexplaining that, there's a scumtell.
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:the only game we have finished together is a game where we were scum together
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:You don't feel the need to do that when you're town because your reads are almost always gutreads so you can't explain them very well, but when you start overexplaining that, there's a scumtell.
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:You don't feel the need to do that when you're town
So umm, how are you claiming to know what I do when I'm town? I think I just dismantled your case on me with your own words.

And for the record, my reads are NOT almost always gut reads. I rarely listen to my gut reads even though they are usually more accurate than my standard reads. Also, fun fact, my read on you right now is a gut read... and I've been struggling to explain it... so technically, you're describing my scum lean on you as a town!me action.

As for you defensive point about the fluff, I'll have to check your meta for that since, like you said, there was no fluff from you in our scum game. Taking that into account, you still feel odd though. And I don't like the way you've reacted to me pointing out I'm feeling pinged by you. I'm not even voting for you yet you have got so defensive over my comments of you and tried to twist my words into a case on me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I could even link you to town games of mine where I over explain things if you'd like? But honestly, I can't help but feel like you've developed that 'tell' on me from watching my 1 crappy and very long case I wrote about Gamma in our scum game.

That 1 moment from me does not define my scum game nor would I have considered it too far of a stretch from my town game.
I mostly just lurk now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:04 am

Post by pinturicchio »

"Twist your words", haven't done that, I stated a case on you based on meta, and no, I've only played with you being scum together, but I read Stack the Deck where you were town
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:06 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Sorry I don't really know if the name of that game was Stack the Deck, it's the game that the worst linked here where Dino was moderator and NM was scum
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Alonzo »

Chronological observations

So for me Rvs was dominated by the Fumaki Claim and the fallout from it. ugh . wanted to strangle that slot through my screen. still do.

It is what it is, straight into the murk. Given the scummers an easy way through D1.
PL? absolutely, sorry maki. Its how I roll..

SO set against the background of RVS stupidity lets take a look at those who seek to make a bastard of logic off the back of RVS.

#121 oxys line 'this doesn't help me win this game' Is the first post that irks me off the back of Rvs.
#129 Fumaki taunting Oxy
#177 gotta be that last line from sando i guess
#184 More trash talk from Fumaki, i hate that 4th spoiler.

Against the background of these posts is the Mutant/Sandro/Worst interactions. There are a few who are running away in the post cout that i need to analyse further, but i think (and others have seen it too) there some AI reads coming from one player in particular there.

Something about the way ceejay flits in and out with reads seems off to me too. #hate for 198. I want to see more of an in depth logic read into why they feel like that.

Quick Vote on MDev #205 not sure i liked that swipe at sando. Quick has made some good points but that left a taste.
Liked They way sando fielded that one.

#209 uses very thin logic indeed. Even if its the truth.
#210 some buddying maybe? timing is everything

qucks #211 is a stand. Quick is showing his principles here.
disliked #213 in response
#218 more jank from worst . 234 and 235 are non commital.

Not Maf is an enigma. apparently. #243 is a tell.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Alonzo »

I appreciate this is old news to the players with lots of time on their hands, but its just a few points of contention.

Fumakis next action was to subout, not sure how i feel about that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Quick »

In post 520, Sando wrote:
In post 469, Quick wrote:I'm feeling pretty good about the way Oxy is handling the pressure.
Ignore the pressure from me and duckling for a second, what's the town motivation for the desire to go after someone's town-read like Oxy did?
I think it's harder to answer what the Scum motivation for doing that is, honestly. When players go against the grain, that is more often than not a sign that they are Town.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 553, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 509, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 506, the worst wrote:Ah, what are your thoughts on it?
I'm inexperienced too just like sharing ideas
You all did alright. I was expecting a lot of name calling and "noooo, youuu suck because so and so". Sooo some more townlean points I guess?
This post made me think about how there was a distinct lack of hostility between the worst, Sando and Oxy. Usually, these kinds of arguments can get quite heated and, whilst there was some frustration with each other, this argument remained calm. Now, this could just be because they are all calm people in general, but I'm taking it as further evidence that this was T&TvT.
TvT arguments are usually the OPPOSITE of what you are saying. Town usually gets pissed at each other.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Quick »

In post 561, Iconeum wrote:I've got some trouble figuring out my town reads this game, so

I'm opening applications for my town core right now.
Anyone can apply, all you have to do is say you want in the town core.

It's as simple as that.

Fixed broken image tag. - Math
I don't need your permission to join the Town block, I already am on the Town block.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Quick »

Also, Pin vs mutant is probably TvT.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Alonzo »

Of the top 4

Oxy Null town ++
Devle Null town +
Quick Null town (strong)
The Worst Null scum ++
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Alonzo »

Vote: the Worst
Last edited by Mathdino on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Alonzo »

Taking Questions for an hour or two before bed.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Quick »

In post 588, Alonzo wrote:Taking Questions for an hour or two before bed.
You got a read on Sando?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 am

Post by the worst »

In post 585, Quick wrote:Also, Pin vs mutant is probably TvT.
How did you reach that?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 586, Alonzo wrote:Of the top 4

Oxy Null town ++
Devle Null town +
Quick Null town (strong)
The Worst Null scum ++
Readslist now please.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Quick »

In post 590, the worst wrote:
How did you reach that?
Their general attitude towards each other shows intent and not just the SvS kind. It reads like they are fighting each other earnestly and that most often comes from TvT.

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 592, Quick wrote:
How did you reach that?
Their general attitude towards each other shows intent and not just the SvS kind. It reads like they are fighting each other earnestly and that most often comes from TvT.
Idk I could see this as comig from TvS just as easily
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 587, Alonzo wrote:
Vote the Worst
An explanation on why the worst is scum would be appreciated
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Quick »

In post 593, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 592, Quick wrote:
How did you reach that?
Idk I could see this as comig from TvS just as easily
Who would be Scum in that situation? Little known fact is that SvT reads are the most difficult to spot and are wrong a huge majority of the time.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Quick »

In post 573, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 569, pinturicchio wrote:What the hell happened here. Like 10 pages to read at 6 in the morning, not fun. But I did, and Oxy vs Sando vs the worst is great content, don't miss it even if it's hard to read.
In post 556, mutantdevle wrote: I currently have Pintu as a scum lean and, as I explained earlier, I don't know why. He just feels off this game, like his posts are pinging me but I really can't put my finger on why.
Tell me ONE thing that pings you that makes sense and I'll give you a pass, but you played scum with me and saying "I don't know why" and "he feels off this game" is absolutely nothing, just trying to put me in the top of mind of people with no explanation.

Mutant is scum, easy peasy Lemon Squeezy
Boi, I have literally been saying I don't know why and then here you come along and ask why. Cheap shot though not unexpected. It's not necessarily any posts in particular it's just you in general. You don't feel like you.

I just ISO'd you, and you're actually quite fluffy this game. I think that's what it is. You were never like that before. It feels like you care a lot less this game and as though you're not really trying.
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:I do feel like me. I always start with fluffy posts, either as town or scum. Almost all my finished games are games I replaced in, so I didn't have the chance to be on an RVS phase and troll around a little. The only game I've started and I haven't done this is the game we where scum together, and that's because that was my first scum game in this site and I was baffled with pro players like Dino (hi Dino <3), and the RVS there was a lot shorter than here. So you saying "you don't feel like you" when the only game we have finished together is a game where we were scum together pings me.

Want to know the scum metaread I have on you? You overexplain when you're scum. You don't feel the need to do that when you're town because your reads are almost always gutreads so you can't explain them very well, but when you start overexplaining that, there's a scumtell.

VOTE: mutant
In post 576, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:Want to know the scum metaread I have on you? You overexplain when you're scum. You don't feel the need to do that when you're town because your reads are almost always gutreads so you can't explain them very well, but when you start overexplaining that, there's a scumtell.
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:You don't feel the need to do that when you're town because your reads are almost always gutreads so you can't explain them very well, but when you start overexplaining that, there's a scumtell.
In post 574, pinturicchio wrote:You don't feel the need to do that when you're town
So umm, how are you claiming to know what I do when I'm town? I think I just dismantled your case on me with your own words.

And for the record, my reads are NOT almost always gut reads. I rarely listen to my gut reads even though they are usually more accurate than my standard reads. Also, fun fact, my read on you right now is a gut read... and I've been struggling to explain it... so technically, you're describing my scum lean on you as a town!me action.

As for you defensive point about the fluff, I'll have to check your meta for that since, like you said, there was no fluff from you in our scum game. Taking that into account, you still feel odd though. And I don't like the way you've reacted to me pointing out I'm feeling pinged by you. I'm not even voting for you yet you have got so defensive over my comments of you and tried to twist my words into a case on me.
Yeah, this strikes me as really obvious TvT or shitty distancing SvS.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Quick »

And I will say that mutant came out smelling like a rose.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 589, Quick wrote:
In post 588, Alonzo wrote:Taking Questions for an hour or two before bed.
You got a read on Sando?
I have agreed with a couple of his points and disagreed with one from the early game. Null town null maybe
In post 591, the worst wrote:
In post 586, Alonzo wrote:Of the top 4

Oxy Null town ++
Devle Null town +
Quick Null town (strong)
The Worst Null scum ++
Readslist now please.
its on the stove, be ready soon
In post 594, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 587, Alonzo wrote:
Vote the Worst
An explanation on why the worst is scum would be appreciated
Just re reading his ISO, Couldn't find any serious townposts, and considering we dropped a good townie due to the sheer amount of reading in this behemoth, Its obvious to me The worst is scum trying to look busy. But hes overdone it IMO and wouldn't be so agreeable and friendly as town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Quick »

In post 598, Alonzo wrote:Just re reading his ISO, Couldn't find any serious townposts, and considering we dropped a good townie due to the sheer amount of reading in this behemoth, Its obvious to me The worst is scum trying to look busy. But hes overdone it IMO and wouldn't be so agreeable and friendly as town.
If duckling is Scum here, you're probably dead tonight, you realize that I am sure.

Return to “Completed Open Games”