Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Heyheyhey, confirming my role yo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

o rite I played with mollie before in a micro
sorry for being a dumdum in tha past
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mollie tell me who to vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I technically got my first but I wanted the second on my list
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tru
dude tried to pl me once I should return the favor
VOTE: Sir EHJ
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

o rite auto-vcs
VOTE: Sir Elton Hercules John
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 43, DeathNote wrote:Confirm and will check role tonight
why haven't you read your role -_-
In post 48, Mathdino wrote:
In post 42, Gödel wrote:
In post 25, Vaxkiller wrote:Hey mathdino, I havent asked this yet but are you a mathblade alt?
VOTE: Vaxkiller

Did you not read the first post?
VOTE: Godel

dude's always scum, let's get a real wagon going

i also got my first choice even though i also lowkey wanted my 2nd

i assume napoleon is kesha
Maybe? What are you seeing?
In post 49, Espeonage wrote:I sent my picks and then realised I forgot that Nickelback was a valid pick but cbf changing.
Yo
Honestly I might have had Nickelback as a pick if I'd watched a certain Let's Play (the channel) video before picking
In post 55, Varsoon wrote:
In post 44, Venmar wrote:VOTE: CooLDoG
new serious vote
Gonna lynch this now.
VOTE: Venmar

It's as though he saw that he was on the quickly growing wagon on Sir Elton Hercules John and realized either:
1. "Oh no gonna lynch my scumbuddy gotta switch gears"
or, more realistically (what I think)
2. "I'm going to catch flak for this flipping green if it's turbo-lynched, better distance myself entirely from this wagon."
The whole 'serious vote' bit is awkward, especially given it's not explained in a geriatric game.
Also, I feel like CooLDoG is a cool dawg, but has blown a load and self-destructed plenty of times when run up fast early on in other games. Dude used a dayvig shot on an IC in one of my games once. Regardless, I feel that Venmar might want to shift some of that huge SirEltonHerculesJohn-wagon momentum to CooLDoG while avoiding any real agency for it.

@Pirate Mollie:
You avoiided answering me. I wanna know if I can trust you in this game.
So bascially oppotunistic off-voting point plus pushing the guy with documented issues (no offense to CooLDoG)? seems fair
In post 59, Venmar wrote:going to go ahead and veto all of that overly-explained noise, sorry
Naaaaah this feels like scum
but I'll wait to push this way, have read Venmar wrong before
In post 66, Mathdino wrote:lol i was sleep deprived when i read that

i understand now

okkkk so i think my negative ability is debilitating to the point of my entire role working significantly better as a scum role

like ability could actually ruin lategame

so bye bye abilities tbh
This feels kinda like a scumpost, like "I'll describe my role as kinda scummy to sliiiiide it in there as a thing that could be town"
In post 69, Varsoon wrote:Image
Yeah, no one should claim if they've used their negative ability or plan on using it, if we can avoid that, as I feel it gives scum far too much info to mess with. I mean, if you absolutely have to claim it, do so, but yeah. Also, think about if your 'good' abilities should even be used early on enough to warrant your negative ability hitting game early. Balance that out in your head and don't just pop off on D1/N1, please.

Not a fan of Venmar's engagement with, or lack thereof, my vote/rationale on him.
Also not crazy about the whole "My serious vote was reaction-bait for someone to nitpick" angle he's playing.
Gonna stay parked right where it is.
Get got.
Yeah this is true if you're never using your neg you can never use your other abilities so mafia rb wouldn't need to block you (feel like with at least 3 different likely unique roles there's a high chance of maf rb shot)
In post 82, Venmar wrote:
In post 81, Varsoon wrote:
In post 77, Venmar wrote: i'll just spell out that if you think that I, or any scum of non-newbie caliber for that matter, would feel the need to hop OFF of a wagon this early in rvs to avoid a "turbo-lynch" on a buddy OR green, thinking it would actually happen, is simply idiotic
The fact that you're cognizant of this and that you're willing to levy it as a defense of yourself means that you're meta-critical enough to make the play as scum. So, no, it doesn't make me some big dummy for thinking you're not above first-level play, though I do get you taking offense at me considering you first-level, especially if you're third-level scum as would have to be the case here.
you: if you're third-level scum, you would do it and therefore you're scum
also you: if you're first-level scum, you would it anyways as a meta-critical move, and therefore you are scum anyways

oh ok i love these arguments, shows why i don't care enough to engage with them in the first place?

will also point out that slapping varsoon with the above "this move is idiotic" argument wasn't even my go-to response.
Ooh I like this response, nice and spicy
Also makes me look at Varsoon for that "damned if you do damned if you don't" vibe
In post 86, Varsoon wrote:@Venmar: You've got it wrong (1st level scum would just do the scummy thing and stay on the wagon, 2nd would intentionally avoid that scumplay for towncred, 3rd would make the play and use meta as reason for why scum wouldn't do something so stupid) and are really caught up in presenting me in a negative way rather than grappling me and I don't like that.

@Deathnote: Oh, no, I very much want a lynch on Venmar. I just think I get way better info/interactions pushing him than my other scum candidates.

@Mathdino: I think my scumplay is mostly to flounder around and hope I make it to endgame, more realistically. That and BIG GAMBITS.
Meh I guess that's fair
I was gonna vote Venmar before I saw the post I liked, now I'm kinda townreading him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@DeathNote the 1st/2nd/3rd stuff (who's on first lol) is basically a discussion of wifom play.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 106, Mathdino wrote:HOT TAKE: The wallposts ARE the garbage (except mollie's, which is post restricted). Varsoon/Venmar's posts these past 3 pages have added nothing to the game for me.

Hard townreading mollie. Goodpost. That said, I don't think Varsoon lying about his scumgame is AI; everyone likes to downplay their scumgame as either alignment. I, for example, suck at scum.

Gamma saying "THIS COULD BE SCUM YO" at all 3 of the most active players is annoying af. Seems like it's more indicative of his emotional state (suspicious) than actual reads, lol.
Gamma why u still voting UT boyo?
Godel's Vax vote was just bad, that's mainly it.

@DeathNote: My understanding is that the roles were created and then the alignments were randomised. Like, my neg ability is so potentially ruinous for town (at least IMO) that I think the benefit scum get out of just using it and claiming their neg ability is something else, far FAR outweighs the potential towncred I could get for getting up on stage and saying HEY GUYS I'M NOT USING MY NEGATIVE ABILITY LOOK AT HOW TOWN I AM. Which I accept is pretty much what I did there.

For the people still not voting and RVS voting, can we get a wagon on Godel going? Shit Vax vote, obviously Vax not knowing if I was a Mathblade alt is not alignment indicative.
I ended up townreading Venmar, pls MD, pay attention. I think I try to be realistic about my scumgame, but I feel like sometimes I oversell my towngame btw.
I was still voting UT cos I didn't see any non-RVS wagons I was interested in (until now). Your Godel reasons seem appealing tho so
VOTE: Godel
PEdit: crispy take; we should just let people post however unless it's just not working or it seems scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wowrip the one thing I was likely going to say to DN on that post got ninja'd by mathdino
I guess I'll ask: which vote do you think most likely comes from scum DeathNote?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@mollie See about what? General game thoughts are maybe MD might be scum but I kinda wanna ride this wagon out for a while.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Kinda townreading you and Ven
Warsoon no real opinion on but my Ven/Var opinions will likely be independent of MathDino's alignment
Also what's that about MathDino taking issue with rolefishing? If it is what I think it is he's getting voted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait
actually MD taking issue with rolefishing isn't that much of an issue as I thought it was
Forgot his alignment in a past game where rolefishing came up, now that I remember it the issue I had is gone
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi kinda worried Godel is lurking out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 171, DeathNote wrote:
In post 149, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 147, DeathNote wrote:
In post 131, Vaxkiller wrote:@deathnote

Are you town reading Godel?
Irrelevant to my points but no. I would say null right now.
It is tho. Who breaks down and inspects the beginning's of a wagon on a null? I would get it if you were town reading them, but a null?

VOTE: DeathNote
No it isn't. I was analyzing the quick succession of 3 people voting and I was doing that because there was no case on Godel. His first post RVS vote wasn't enough to convince me that all of you voted reasonably. It was just another bandwagon that I felt had a strong chance of having scum on it and I'd rather look into that then figure out if Godel is scum or town from one post.

Godel was Null and I was challenging anyone (You included) for why they were voting him.
Mollie wrote: I like how you were working things out before cos it seemed you really were trying to solve but it looks like you are sucking up to venny and varsoona in a big big way considering they are the most vocal players rn. :/
Oh Mollie... this is a very very bad post. Sucking up to Venny and Varsoon? Question to the room.

@Everyone here - Did my post #148 look like it was me sucking up to the Double Vs? Let alone in a "big big way"?

Are you just trying to scare me off of following them because they created a case against you even tho no one is voting you yet for said case? Your reaction is far more defensive then anyone else's in the game thus far and not just to me but also to Venmar.

Anyways...

I'm interested in Vax swapping from Godel to me after my post. I would say it's too clever for scum to immediately pop off a shit wagon like that and onto the person calling them out, especially since I honestly believe Vax thinks I was scummy.

That narrows my vote to between Elton and Hebi.

VOTE: Hebichan
What do you think of me + my vote since you missed me being on the wagon initially?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

DeathNote
How was it not clear?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 148, DeathNote wrote:Phone posting so i don't wanna get into this till tonight. Will say I'm in venmars side here as everything he has said this page is from town and makes for a much better case then godel shitty vote.
I don't think this is sucking up btw, plus if the goal was to suck up to people I feel like the "shitty godel" vote part runs a greater risk of rubbing people thew wrong way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Assemble pls
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm with Mathdino in waiting for Godel (even though if I'm not going to be voting Godel my next pick would prolly be MD)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

y espeon tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah actually that last line of 213 looks like dismissal of DN's attempts to sort
VOTE: Espeonage
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 225, Mathdino wrote:I feel like I should weigh in on this because you're all technically chainsaw defending me, but I don't have a read on Espeonage yet, and want more interaction with him before I lock that in.

Interested to hear more thoughts on that front from Gamma/SKrew.

Gamma in particular, because you mentioned said earlier you were ready to go after me once you were done with the Godelwagon. Has anything changed?
Me being less interested in you after time had passed. I also kinda get the feelin you might be town a bit more now? dunno why tho, will check myuself on that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 233, hebichan wrote:
In post 226, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 225, Mathdino wrote:I feel like I should weigh in on this because you're all technically chainsaw defending me, but I don't have a read on Espeonage yet, and want more interaction with him before I lock that in.

Interested to hear more thoughts on that front from Gamma/SKrew.

Gamma in particular, because you mentioned said earlier you were ready to go after me once you were done with the Godelwagon. Has anything changed?
Me being less interested in you after time had passed. I also kinda get the feelin you might be town a bit more now? dunno why tho, will check myuself on that
You've been feeling kinda undercommited and unsure this entire time and honestly Gamma has been bothering me since the initial math wagon, in light of godel not being around, gonna do this.

VOTE: gamma

Godel is probably replacing, and I would rather start fredh on that slot if that is the case.
Um what are you metaing me off of? I don't think I've played with you before.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually how am I "undercommited"? I have the third most posts currently (with this should be tied for second). What are you defining as undercommited?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought you were using meta cos phrasing
And yeah I guess it's fair to call that push undercommited, but I was hoping to squeeze content out of Godel. Though I guess saying that my heart wasn't in it wouldn't really put the full pressure on either. I'm feeling my current vote though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 244, DeathNote wrote:I have no qualms voting Dino at this point but I'm going to stay on Hebi for now. After going back through the game a bit, I'm pretty torn on how oblivious Hebi tends to be vs Dino actively focusing on smaller cases in comparison to bigger ones. I see it as potential scum faking a case on anything he can find.
Why are you staying on Hebi if you think Mathdino's behavior has a more clear scum motive?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 266, Mathdino wrote:is there anything else good we can talk about in the remaining 3 minutes

how about gamma/hebichan

i could jive with the idea that if godel is town, one of gamma/hebi is scum

problem is i can't really tell which one
Why... I honestly think all-in-all her accusation of me is fair. So if you had to lynch one of me/hebi lynch me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I agree to the assertation I was being noncomittal to my Mathdino push. I'm actually interested in Espeonage tho
I recall him posting something and I should see if it's in response to the votes on him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait Vax what the fuck happened when you went to quote 214?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

U'm, there's a quote button that copies the whole post......
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 296, Kublai Khan wrote:People I'd vote to lynch at this point
- Assemblerotws (active lurking (2-3 days between posts to prod dodge), self-beneficial posting)
- Mathdino (shit early play, like really bad, and then got worse somehow)
- Napoleon III (Needs to do something besides to show off how little he cares)

Meh:
- Espeonage (Not a big fan of their early stuff, but am a big fan of most of the stuff post-"Math why are you playing like shit?")
- Hebichan (Mini-issues)
- Napoleon III (Needs to do something besides to show off how little he cares)
- pirate mollie (I have a really hard time reading her, but more town than scum, atm)
- Varsoon (Didn't totally like early push, but his posts seem genuine, so he's barely in this list)

Not going to day 1 lynch:
- CooLDoG
- DeathNote
- Gamma Emerald (plays like a mastina clone, but not as bad)
- Sir Elton Hercules John (Hate the alt, just be Untrod Tripod)
- SleepyKrew (Not sure why he's voting Espeonage though)
- Vaxkiller
- Venmar
Assembler read is meh, I feel like he got read as scum as town for that exact reasoning in mini 1934
I actually agree on Napoleon III and think a vote there would actually be nice
VOTE: Napoleon III
Also how am I a mastina clone I don't wallpost nearly enough (inb4 that's the joke)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Napoleon everybody

If he were town he'd be more active and engaged
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 327, Venmar wrote:^ i honestly think most of the players in this game would be more active and engaged if they were town so it's a very mute point for me at this point.
But he specifically doesn't like playing scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 332, SleepyKrew wrote:Ari's inactivity is null
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Napoleon
how
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 338, Mathdino wrote:
Gamma
: I don't feel qualified to get an accurate read here (never played with scum-Gamma). Nothing early on seems to townclear him. Really glad that no one has provided a read on Gamma that I can factcheck /s
feels wrong. Useless self-meta line, a token Godel vote justification, and a super LAMISTy "LET'S LET EVERYONE DO WHAT THEY WANT, WHO CAN RELATE?" in response to my sarcasm.
Okay but then really doesn't seem like something scum would make.
@Gamma:
Please elaborate on your read progression on me with regards to rolefishing.
A few seemingly random trajectories through the game seems pretty town to me; I can't really come up with political reasons to justify his switches. Espeonage wagon was bad but believable, and Napoleon is a fine vote.
Null if only because I'm being pulled in a few ways on this. I would trust players who've played with Gamma here.
First off why are you devaluing your meta here? You've played with me a couple of times. I can provide scumgames if you like.
109 I didn't realize it was sarcasm
153, The rolefishing thing, I thought there was an inconsistency between this game and the UPick but it was explained by you being scum, so rather than my point being wrong it was nullified by remembering the circumstances.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 345, Venmar wrote:gamma emerald (some reservations here, could bump this lower since i feel like i'd expect more out of town-gamma based on my experience with him so far)
will repeat
- i want varsoon to do something plsssss. also pirate mollie and gamma emerald. will help quite a bit to help sort them.
eh wot m8
Is this based off Valentine's dance or...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 350, Vaxkiller wrote:I dunno mathdino, this kinda sounds like your trying to pass off your scum abilities to appear as "crappy" town. I would think instead of being ascetic that works with NK, you would have a BP or something. I'll be on later tonight.
Dino: does it legit say "ascetic also for nks" or does it have a name and you're paraphrasing
I'd call that ability a commute tbh but that's just cos I had it in a past game and that's what I chose to call it

As for the next day janitor I could see it, is it a self-janitor or does it happen for everyone?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

CooLDoG is town btw
PEdit: are you intentionally being dense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 371, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 350, Vaxkiller wrote:I dunno mathdino, this kinda sounds like your trying to pass off your scum abilities to appear as "crappy" town. I would think instead of being ascetic that works with NK, you would have a BP or something. I'll be on later tonight.
In post 353, Mathdino wrote:(and why would scum be more likely to get a BP than an ascetic, wat?).
That's just it, they wouldn't. I was arguing that your role SHOULD be BP if you were town, not some weird ass ascetic role. Does anyone else's passive role not make sense like this?

You also ignored gamas 152
do you mean 153, in which case he doesn't have to respond now because I determined there was a fault on my end
In post 372, Napoleon III wrote:Well, page 4 was useless.
Also, Gamma, I keep thinking you're Bins and I don't know how to feel about this.
How? I'm not a skittle so it's very weird.
In post 100, Gamma Emerald wrote:@DeathNote the 1st/2nd/3rd stuff (who's on first lol) is basically a discussion of wifom play.
Then why waste posts on it? Seems useless.
I kinda agree it was a waste but for them it was an argument about tells essentially.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 379, CooLDoG wrote:P1) Math Dino is scum or town
P2) IF Mathdino is town, THEN he would not claim scum. *
P3) Mathdino said his claim was a scum claim. By modus tollens,
P4) Mathdino is
NOT
town. By disjunctive syllogism we get,
------
C) Mathdino is SCUM
yup you're just dense. Get over your ideology and actually think "Why?". Why would Mathdino claim such a role as scum? There's no benefit to it as we can clearly see, plus he very well could have made something up, and that's if they didn't receive fakeclaims. As such it more likely he's town is just stuck with a weird role.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 380, Venmar wrote:
In post 351, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 345, Venmar wrote:gamma emerald (some reservations here, could bump this lower since i feel like i'd expect more out of town-gamma based on my experience with him so far)
will repeat
- i want varsoon to do something plsssss. also pirate mollie and gamma emerald. will help quite a bit to help sort them.
eh wot m8
Is this based off Valentine's dance or...
yes
Eh well for that game I was pretty fired up because I felt strongly about things, here it seems like it took me a while but I'm definitely in that "ready to fight it out" mode now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 401, pirate mollie wrote:gamma is pretty freaking worrisome considering his bff sheep vote and then suddenly I am like persona non grata. where is the love gamma :(
You've sorta been off my radar for now. Will say I'm thinking you're town so far
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I think Mathdino is right that he's been incredibly pro-town and to lynch him is town destroy the town's primary driving force. If you still want to vote him you should provide contrary evidence.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Again look at his play not his claim
...I'm almost certainly going to be draining my reserve today...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 423, Venmar wrote:also like can't we just force mathdino to use his negative and then no-lynch the next day to waste the clean? like the fact we can circumvent it doesn't make it add-up as a negative that reck would design to be negative, i think math might've just found a super scummy ability and claimed it as his negative

PEdit: i have been looking at his play lol. we're in claim territory now too and i felt like saying something about it
Oh my god this is actual genius thnx Venmar for bringing that up
Math or anyone else if you object to this please state your specific objection and I'll get to you on whether I think it's fair or not
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Mathdino: is there any way to prove you've used your negative ability?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

w/e I was thinking about something but since Math's role is useless overall I don't think I care to
I still wanna lynch Napoleon but I kinda feel like his posting so far is okay...?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 436, hebichan wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:w/e I was thinking about something but since Math's role is useless overall I don't think I care to
I still wanna lynch Napoleon but I kinda feel like his posting so far is okay...?
Why would you still want to lynch him? Feels like scum trying to case not voting on a buddy.

Still thinking gamma is scum, just not seeing it getting traction today and I also feel pretty decent about napoleon scum.
Why wouldn't I unvote?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

idk about this Mathdino!scum idea
Do you not think more would be stepping up to defend him if he were scum?
I think regardless of his claim I want to leave him alive for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 446, Kublai Khan wrote:I admit I'm unsure if Mathdino is scum. But he is easily the most anti-town person in the game (both in role and posting).
What the fuck
Tell me how his posting is anti-town
In post 447, SleepyKrew wrote:mathdino is the most anti-town person posting wise????

hey gamma don't think I don't see you ignoring me/hebi
What do you want? Hebi I think all I'd be doing is going around in circle if I argued with her so I'm not cos geriatric guidelines say not to do that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 451, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 449, Gamma Emerald wrote:What do you want?
an explanation, preferably one that isn't garbage tia
Of what? stop wasting my posts you dinkbrain
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

After that post I went into your ISO and found this
In post 434, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:I still wanna lynch Napoleon but I kinda feel like his posting so far is okay...?
elaborate
I feel like he's in between for me, he hasn't fully caught up and some things I find weird but none of his posting rings that scummy to me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because at this point it's a bit of a stretch to wagon someone else. Why don't you vote me and try to disprove it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, Espeonage wrote:
In post 467, Vaxkiller wrote:You guys are going to fuck this all up. Dino is acting like he just wants to live to tonight so he can use his Janitor. Do not lynch Napoleon today. Lynch DIno
Need to mill this over. It may end up being a slip.
Why?

Re: mathdino possibly janitoring tonight, if he's scum do you think he's telling the truth about action distribution? In fact I'm pretty sure someone arguing that point probably already thought of that. Possible scum push?
In post 477, Vaxkiller wrote:You announced early on your role was scummy. I want you dead because I believe you to be scum now. Your "ascetic +NK" into "Ascetic" explanation is BS and untrue. And yeah, I get it, when looking at your role you DO try and think how its going to be used, ans sometimes you make bad assumptions, but that ASSUMPTION should not be EXTRA ADDED WORDS.

You either are town and assumed that ascetic meant you were also immune to NK or
Scum and lied and that's why you added the ascetic +NK

The NK was never in your PM according to you, and you "imagined it there" only the problem is. You looked at your PM extensively for this post:

POST PROVES YOU ARE SCUM.

BECAUSE YOU HAD TO LOOK AT YOUR ROLE PM AND YOU DID NOT CORRECT YOUR "ASCETIC +NK" CLAIM THEN

Geez Wake up sheeple
zzzzzzzzzz
I've seen town stupidly not state their full role
I mean Mathdino himself saw me oopsie by claiming one-shot rather than novice in a recently ended game
In post 493, Chara wrote:hey, no. the janitor shouldn't be used, what?
Ari's town. can we lynch Venmar instead? :>
Maybe? I'm more inclined on vax than ven currently but I could be convinced. Still feel like Ari's not done enough to make me townread him tho

I feel like Ven has thought his plan through and it might be advisable tbh
Also Napoleon claim all of it, flavor and abilities
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 497, Mathdino wrote:WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVER WANT TO JANITOR
A TARGET

HOW DOES THIS HELP YOU IN ANY WAY
wait what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What
Can you describe what about your songs fits each role
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 503, Napoleon III wrote:until mylo/lylo
Are both of your things like this (the loved and hated)?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what games has Reck modded in the past?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

idk man
I'm kinda skeptical of Napoleon because I have the same negative as him because the mod hates the song picked for the negative slot making it a hated shot, feels strange the mod would have varying logic for roles
Napoleon what did the mod call your negative ability role wise?
Also reads?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 516, Espeonage wrote:Mod hates one of my songs so he gave me a really annoying post restriction.
Okay thanks for that
I still really dislike the thought of lynching mathdino right now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 517, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:I'm sorry everyone my internet has been out. I see we're at DUELING WAGONS with 11 hours left. Anyone want to give me a cliff notes version of why I should vote with you
Mathdino's wagon is stupid because he's been one of the more activeand engaged players and yet people are completely ignoring his impact on the game state cos lolscumrole
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 524, Mathdino wrote:I appreciate that no one had any commentary on venmar actively trying to get me to use the janitor

Thanks for the hammer
I commented on it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Chara wrote:whoever roleblocked me, i hate you and all you stand for.
Probably a scum ability
I was also blocked
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 558, Espeonage wrote:Universal roleblock as a negative utility is only a negative utility if from town.

Venmar is pretty much confirmed town right now as far as I'm concerned.
Why wouldn't it block kills though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, Venmar wrote:it was a global roleblock that blocked every action that wasn't factional. i thought n1 was the best time to use it since i'd be blocking only negatives from town rather than possible positives. that said i understand i set-back town 1 night since y'all all probably still have your negatives to use. it's an extremely negative ability but i think it was worth using, i don't know, i was super fucking conflicted about it from the time i got my pm
Did you know it wouldn't let negatives be expended?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

meh if you weren't so forward I'd probably be turbolynching you, but your honesty at least gives us a name to the ability
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw skrew I want you to vote in your next post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 585, Chara wrote:those who tried to use abilities last night were all informed of that by the mod. that's why i was upset. i don't remember who, but someone besides me already said that.
me and someone else, think it was one of the v's
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Excuse me what
Mathdino I had a point I was interested in lynching you but I never acted on that desire because I was still pressuring Godel with my vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 592, Mathdino wrote:So why give that up to go wagon Espeonage when Godel had done nothing worthy of unvoting?

Still scumreading hebichan over you but yeah.
I'd given up on Godel at that point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 601, Mathdino wrote:I'm not trying to do VCA to convince you guys I'm town, lol. I'm doing it to try to sort people myself. I'm obviously approaching knowing I'm town.

I believe that given my contributions and activity, scum were purposefully avoiding my wagon because of the terrible optics of it. If there IS scum on my wagon, I actually think it's Cooldog, who started it for questionable reasons and kind of just voteparked it the whole day.

In fact, given that literally all major wagons of the day except Espeonage are confirmed town FMPOV (and I'm townreading Espeonage), this points more to inactive scumteam and town implosion. Hence, hebichan.
Hm this makes quite a lot of sense actually (the town implosion bit). I'll definitely be on the lookout for those along for the ride.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also let's note if Venmar is telling the truth about his role it's conf multiball
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will make sure to give a real try on analyzing d1 today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kinda townreading you and Ven
Warsoon no real opinion on but my Ven/Var opinions will likely be independent of MathDino's alignment
Also what's that about MathDino taking issue with rolefishing? If it is what I think it is he's getting voted
This is where I suspected Mathdino for all those thinking I wasn't. I got it wrong that the Gödel vote was why I didn't want to shift over.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

CooLDoG he's asking for your reads if HE'S town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 643, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 641, Gamma Emerald wrote:CooLDoG he's asking for your reads if HE'S town.
My reads don't change? Like, how hard is that for you to understand?
So you have nothing you'd reconsider if Mathdino flips town at all? That seems quite cocksure imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Unlike me how?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I'm not done checking yet but I think I know one scum based on MD's town implosion theory: SleepyKrew. Votes a null lurker for quite a while, also calls me his greatest scumread with no effort to push it ever. Most likely scum who wanted an easy wagon and didn't want to shift attention to themselves by changing the wagon state.
VOTE: SleepyKrew
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 664, Mathdino wrote:
In post 663, Venmar wrote:this game is truly a pinnacle of activity and scum must be lulzing as they coast
Literally my point all day

Do you have any read on the lack of apparent scum trying save me or hebichan

Cuz I'm inching toward literally lynching every single lurker slot
Don't lynch lurkers, lynch the ones that don't give a shit about changing the gamestate, like Sleepy who has me as his greatest SR yet does not care to push it ever, and decided to votepark on a null lurker.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lol even in rolemadness that tell can be used
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 677, Varsoon wrote:@Gamma: Not really. It's only natural that I'm bummed as fuck for not getting to use abilities that the setup is literally designed around.
Fuck off with the whole 'MAN ANYONE WHO IS BUMMED THAT THEY CANT BE A MECHANICAL PART OF THE GAME DUE TO ACTION FAILURE IS SCUM"
I am literal proof of that tell being absolute bullshit by sheer virtue of being bummed AND being town.
Furthermore, my apathy/frustration is more directed at the fact all my scumreads are coming up green.
what when did I post that
I haven't looked at this game all day but I swear I haven't said that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 692, hebichan wrote:
In post 691, CooLDoG wrote:Not Voting (5): Sir Elton Hercules John(1), SleepyKrew(5), Chara(12), pirate mollie(4), Vaxkiller(4)

should not be a thing when it is 7 to lynch and the biggest wagon is a whopping 2 people.

Scum is trying to kill out motivation, but town on that list better start contributing.
Guess who I'm voting
that's right SleepyKrew, get with me on that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Answers to mollie's questions:
would 1v1 Skrew
Strongest townread is prob Venmar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 700, hebichan wrote:
In post 698, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 692, hebichan wrote:
In post 691, CooLDoG wrote:Not Voting (5): Sir Elton Hercules John(1), SleepyKrew(5), Chara(12), pirate mollie(4), Vaxkiller(4)

should not be a thing when it is 7 to lynch and the biggest wagon is a whopping 2 people.

Scum is trying to kill out motivation, but town on that list better start contributing.
Guess who I'm voting
that's right SleepyKrew, get with me on that
oh baby, keep pushing.

Seriously though, case it a bit more and maybe I'll actually think you're something other than wish wash scum.
I mean I already cased it as much as I really care to, do you object to my perspective of hunting via Mathdino's town implosion logic or is there something else you don't like?

Also yeah given the second post of reasoning Mathdino gave for this being an SK game I definitely agree with him there. Ali is notorious for hating multiball.

Also SEHJ for another scum? feels like he's picking on the methods Mathdino is using rather than the actual reads cos he doesn't like that Mathdino might be right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 715, hebichan wrote:Well the replacement has made my motivation to vote SK slot even lower.

Not really liking Gamma, Mathdino, or Elton anymore.

Willing to vote on any of them based on their recent posts.
Mhm will note this when titus flips scum. feels like backing off after replacement rather than continuing to press the initial read, which suggests scumbuddies to me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 723, Titus wrote:
In post 720, Vaxkiller wrote:That's your negative role?
Negative is the delayed.
Wait. So your negative modifier doesn't even really affect your ability to use your powers? Eeeeeh why are we all lapping this up feels like something possibly given to scum to reduce the gateway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 728, Titus wrote:
In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 723, Titus wrote:
In post 720, Vaxkiller wrote:That's your negative role?
Negative is the delayed.
Wait. So your negative modifier doesn't even really affect your ability to use your powers? Eeeeeh why are we all lapping this up feels like something possibly given to scum to reduce the gateway
This is utterly terrible attempt to confuse.

Negative Modifer Delayed (1 shot)
Positive Roleblock (1 shot)

Second why would town have two roleblockers?
why wouldn't it? It's a UPick.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 739, Mathdino wrote:Varsoon is lynchable, sticking with my scumread.

Let's be honest though, the more we spread out votes, the more likely I'm the deadline lynch.

So to reiterate reads (based on groupscum, not serial killer):
- My D1 wagon was likely 0 or 1 scum
- Lynch from the Napoleon wagon, multiple players appeared alignment informed
- Lynchpool: {hebichan, Varsoon, UT, Gamma}
- Don't-lynchpool: {Venmar, Vax, Chara, Titus}
- The setup is 11:3:1, and anyone who's ever played an Alisae game should know this.
- Stop thinking role is indicative of alignment kthx.

I believe Titus believes what she's saying about Venmar and that's honestly all that matters.

@Gamma: The roles were chosen before the picks were sent in. The roles were distributed to fit the picks.
Do you not know what the fuck a uPick is
Roles are designed after picks, always, always
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 749, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Gamma emerald

Alright then.
Do you have any reason to suspect me yourself or are you just taking CooLDoG's logic as law because lolwillage
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 752, Mathdino wrote:Honestly if they say they're self resolving I'm inclined to just believe them

Plus both are actually somewhat responsive which is nice

Hebichan, Gamma, UT lynchpool
And where the fuck is Espeonage, did I miss him producing content recently
Why isn't Titus in your lynchpool
Look at Skrew's d1 play and tell me that isn't scum trying to further the town implosion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 782, Mathdino wrote:
In post 771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 752, Mathdino wrote:Honestly if they say they're self resolving I'm inclined to just believe them

Plus both are actually somewhat responsive which is nice

Hebichan, Gamma, UT lynchpool
And where the fuck is Espeonage, did I miss him producing content recently
Why isn't Titus in your lynchpool
Look at Skrew's d1 play and tell me that isn't scum trying to further the town implosion
Because she believes what she's saying about Venmar, and what she's doing is basically neg utility for scum when Venmar confs himself as town. If she pushes the logic of "there can't be 2 town roleblockers in this game" guess what's gonna happen once we get Venmar's role PM?

Titus is a policy lynch, nothing more.
Did I say look at Titus? No. I said look at
SleepyKrew
. Get it right.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do people want me to claim because if so I definitely can
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 811, Mathdino wrote:Feel like I'd be willing to lynch mollie for that vote. She has to know it's not going anywhere.

Plus SK-hunting is a huge mafia-tell.
Not quite. SK hunting
can
be a mafia tell, but it's not 100%. Look at my reasoning for voting mozamis in Large 199 and mozamis' flip (spoiler they were town).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel kinda bad for this but I kinda wanna lynch Mathdino just so we can resolve his slot because like I don't see any way we
don't
always come back to him, and everyone screaming him down will be a major bother in the future.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fuck it I'm claiming.
My artist is Black Eyed Peas. As you know I have a self-hatedizer for my negative cos the mod hates the song, the song for it is Dirty Bit. My next two roles are weird, neither seems like a passive and only one feels like it's targeted/self. But my first positive is I Got a Feeling, a census taker. I use it and find out the amount of alive scum. I was trying to find a way to convince Mathdino to use his power without outright telling scum I had something to make it less destructive but I couldn't, however I believe there should be crumbs anyway. My last power is Where is the Love, a dead neighborizer.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 853, hebichan wrote:Honestly I don't know a better mass roleblock than day one. Town has no information and scum has all the information, it seems like a largely protown move, if not a bit unconventional.

The fact so many people are protesting it this hard is a little concerning to me, are the scum just trying to shade venmar?
ya know this ain't a half-bad logic. I mean it would honestly suck any day barring really late uses. Also what it means is likely roleblocks don't get rid of shots unless the mod hate his players and wants us to have to be stuck like this for another day but will take our positive if they're blocked
you know what that's a good mod question
@Reck if someone's passive/self or targeted is blocked do they lose it? Also, do all roleblocks have the same mechanics for whether they cause the shot to not be spent?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 855, Varsoon wrote:"I don't know of a better way of snubbing town power in a role madness game than using a mass roleblock on day one. Why are people so upset over it?"

Fucking I DONT KNOW HEBI
And what about day 2? Same. Fucking. Problem.
PEdit: awesome we have some certainty in that we know we shouldn't be losing our powers if we get blocked
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Varsoon
In post 866, Varsoon wrote:Espeonage and Vaxkiller for scum on the wagon.
Hebi and Gamma for scum off of it.
fuck off with that, you quite clearly quickhammered
And btw I used my self-hatedizer so I'm hated today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

We had 4.5 days left. And the fact that mollie was the l-1 makes me think it was coordinated.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 871, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, scum with 5 lined up dead town by N2 double down on a hammer pile on, makes plenty of sense.
There's scum in one of you, I'm sure.
But I'm more sure of scum in one of Espeonage, Mollie, Chara.
I want to suspect the use of five here but to not be batshit insane I'll just say I find it a bit peculiar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 874, Vaxkiller wrote:Varsoon, how do you figure?

Also if anyone hasnt figured it out yet, Venmar must have been a lightning rod because my negative went through (no PM to the contrary) and Sir Eltons still walking around talking! My negative was remove someone from one cycle of play.
Aha! So that explains the lack of second kill as well. I was thinking that over. And lightning rod seems really fitting, but honestly I was originally thinking mass watcher.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I know one thing Varsoon intended to show already
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh god is that it
is that the posting restriction
...it's not all bad, I recall alisae did that in a MU turbo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also hebichan being vanillaed is an interesting outlier if all actions supposedly targeted Venmar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 913, Varsoon wrote:Just different grouping methods.
I'm pretty sure Espeon is scum out of [Espeon, Mollie, Chara] and but I'm not really sure which between Hebi or Gama would be.
I'm not scumreading all of those slots, just, circumstantially, those people can't be all aligned together, imo.
Also you wanna know what really fucking stupid/funny
Hebi/Gamma
is the exact pairing Mathdino was looking to lynch in early D2
So you're sheeping Mathdino's reads now
call me the brainflator cos I just blew your mind!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 590, Varsoon wrote:I was blocked for sure. My negative utility requires that I really trust another player, which is why I wanted to get it out of the way as early as possible when we had the highest number of town alive and more people I could trust.

If it's between Hebi and Gamma, Hebi's the scum, then.

VOTE: Hebi
I was looking at your voting history after a mod ISO for something else made me notice something and, why did you sheep Mathdino when you just voted him?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've had this game on ignore all day and nothing happened
someone tell me to look at someone, and I'll do it when I get the chance
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hebi I'd like to hear why you think Espe is scum for pictures, what are you getting from them?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 942, hebichan wrote:
In post 941, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hebi I'd like to hear why you think Espe is scum for pictures, what are you getting from them?
Espeonage is scum for jumping on my varsoon wagon mere minutes after I made it regardless of pictures.
I voted Varsoon too, why woould he not jump on then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is because star wars a code
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Espeonage
I think it's time to bring this one back. Retro revival! Disco ain't dead!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 963, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Titus

You are better than this.
Pardon?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
I have no idea if anything happened after my last post (from the most recent one), and I'm kinda disengaged, like the game just feels so boring
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

my vote's already on espeon so
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1003, CooLDoG wrote:Chara, elton and espe are scum. My vote goes on the wagon with the most votes for any of those 3. Sorry for not posting my usual content, my weekend was a shit-show.
I'm with Elton that this is pretty nutty wrt Chara and Elton both being scum, and idk but I remember Espe having an interaction with one of those that disinclines me to think they're scum together
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How does the person with your vote even cast it Varsoon?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Should we be lynching mollie based off this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ok fine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think mollie is worse for trying to scumpaint Varsoon here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1031, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think mollie is worse for trying to scumpaint Varsoon here
explain

cos varsoona came after me
which has been pointed out
for something that never happened and he doesn't know for sure is scumpainting him.

he is trying to do it to me.

explain what part do you not understand about this. plz explain this.

then we can move on to why I think he is scummy for it. but you need to explain the basics first cos there seems to be synapse lapse going on here and I am pretty sure it isn't me.
I don't understand why your tone comes off as accusatory when Varsoon's play wrt the vote thing should very much be town to everyone? Like you can get upset but you aren't thinking as I'd expect a townie to.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1038, xRECKONERx wrote:
Varsoon(1)
~ (19)
:thinking:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1043, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1040, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1031, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think mollie is worse for trying to scumpaint Varsoon here
explain

cos varsoona came after me
which has been pointed out
for something that never happened and he doesn't know for sure is scumpainting him.

he is trying to do it to me.

explain what part do you not understand about this. plz explain this.

then we can move on to why I think he is scummy for it. but you need to explain the basics first cos there seems to be synapse lapse going on here and I am pretty sure it isn't me.
I don't understand why your tone comes off as accusatory when Varsoon's play wrt the vote thing should very much be town to everyone? Like you can get upset but you aren't thinking as I'd expect a townie to.
sooooooo saying that I received a pm that I never got is somehow townie in your eyes and not getting the phantom pm somehow makes me look worse?
NOT THE POINT
The point is if you were town I'd expect you not to be accusing Varsoon in your posts
Thinking about it I still want to lynch Espeon today though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1044, pirate mollie wrote:
ayup I have 1 vote not 2

but if I can control varsoona's funny I have a way to settle this and while I think it wld be hilarious to
me
, not sure it is best for town. I never had this role and while I understand how it works I am trying to figure it out in the most optimal way on how to use it.

I have given varsoona every single opportunity to come clean on this and he hasn't, he is ignoring my questions and now vax's to him.

explain how this is in any way a town mindset.

while you are at it explain how my reaction is scummy. varsoona is accusing me of something that never happened. <--- how the fuck is that townie and how the fuck does that make me scum?

but you know what? lets test this theory out. I am gonna find out.

varsoona votes gamma emerald

do you know whats great about this? its that I have a confirmable role.
I thought Elton stole your vote though :shifty:
as for why your reaction is scummy, which is
the initial argument
, it's that you're not trying to find town motivation in what Varsoon did at all.
Also can someone interpret Espeon's posts and tell me if that vote makes sense for him?
PEdit: haha get fucked mollie
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1058, pirate mollie wrote:also

to all the peeps I have played with before: have I ever NOT gone after some1 as town? varsoona is saying I don't. I thought pple disliked playing with me cos Itend to tunnel, have I been wrong all this time and that isn't what I actually do?
This is not the same play I saw in Walking Dead s2e1, but wrt to the question I don't think you tunneled in that game, your only major push was a guilty I feel, pls correct if wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I'm sorry but unless anyone points out how the espeonage posts point to his read changing on varsoon I'm not buying it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1070, CooLDoG wrote:I mean, honestly, go ahead and just do it chara. Like, the above post can't be from town.. His negative should have redirected. kill with fire.
Mine didn't redirect, so *shrug*
Like that you're voting espe but that's not a reason
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I did check that game again and mollie did tunnel Joshz, thought she died night 2 in that game
Doesn't change my read but I will admit my mistake
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

> is waiting on mollie
>mollie posted one the same page
...what?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1085, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:> is waiting on mollie
...what?
I asked a follow up question after thier post.

If anyone is worried I will not let the day go without a lynch, but I really want to talk to people first.

Went and found my gamma question on my own.
In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:And btw I used my self-hatedizer so I'm hated today
Gamma do you have conf you are hated?
Yeah I got a PM stating it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My case isn't meta you lying scum
Also are you accusing me of lying about my negative?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1095, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1085, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:> is waiting on mollie
...what?
I asked a follow up question after thier post.

If anyone is worried I will not let the day go without a lynch, but I really want to talk to people first.

Went and found my gamma question on my own.
In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:And btw I used my self-hatedizer so I'm hated today
Gamma do you have conf you are hated?
Yeah I got a PM stating it
Vax pls
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Excuse me what? Tell me how mollie's reactions to me + Varsoon are remotely town. If you're not going to vote Espeonage at least vote mollie.
Also something about your "if they flip town what does that tell us" kinda rings ironic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HOW DOES YOU MISSING MY POST MAKE MLLIE RTTOWNNV
B
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1120, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1118, Titus wrote:So why have you not gotten scum lynched?
Oh? It's up to me?

See espionage was town.
HOw is him vote flailing town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If it's 3:2:2 we are close to fucked but not quite. a scum lynch is pretty important for today though in that case
also I'm hoping to have some answers to some things soon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean the clusterfuck that was day 3
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1143, hebichan wrote:That's not really an answer, what exactly do you want to figure out about day 3?
Some of the votefuckery
I have my answers now I have to figure out what the mean for the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1145, Titus wrote:I'll be back later. Just alive.

I think we should have everyone pick two players they do not want to lynch. Assuming multiball, that ought to give us a unique lay of the land.
I'd say Cooldog and Chara
also can someone tell me why Vax died? That seems like an odd kill
In post 1146, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
In post 1145, Titus wrote:I'll be back later. Just alive.

I think we should have everyone pick two players they do not want to lynch. Assuming multiball, that ought to give us a unique lay of the land.
better yet, everyone should pick two, or even just one player they want to lynch and then vote that person. if we cannot immediately come to a consensus on who that person should be would should have a reasoned discourse about it.

some might call this strategy "a game of mafia"
not in fucking PLYLO
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1150, Chara wrote:
In post 1148, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd say Cooldog and Chara
also can someone tell me why Vax died? That seems like an odd kill
one scumteam was being careful not to overlap kills?
or SK, but i think we're screwed in the case of 3:3:1. :>

also, why am i one of your top TRs?
I feel like your effort level in these times is towny
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1044, pirate mollie wrote:
ayup I have 1 vote not 2

but if I can control varsoona's funny I have a way to settle this and while I think it wld be hilarious to
me
, not sure it is best for town. I never had this role and while I understand how it works I am trying to figure it out in the most optimal way on how to use it.

I have given varsoona every single opportunity to come clean on this and he hasn't, he is ignoring my questions and now vax's to him.

explain how this is in any way a town mindset.

while you are at it explain how my reaction is scummy. varsoona is accusing me of something that never happened. <--- how the fuck is that townie and how the fuck does that make me scum?

but you know what? lets test this theory out. I am gonna find out.

varsoona votes gamma emerald

do you know whats great about this? its that I have a confirmable role.
btw you got one post to "prove" your role
I'm probably going to wreck my reserve this game day but like I don't care, scum fucked up by not killing me last night, the further I get into the game the more intense my efforting gets
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh hi this is a thing still
POST. MORE.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay then. I was not expecting that.
btw mollie I'd still love to hear why the hell you responded to Varsoon's suspicions in the way you did
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: mollie
I'm leaning this way rn, plus venmar thinks it too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1181, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1179, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: mollie
I'm leaning this way rn, plus venmar thinks it too
then you are scum with titus. cos there isn't gonna be a scum gladiator in this set up, you dummy.
explain
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It blocks non-factional kills
so SK should be able to break it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1184, Chara wrote:currently i actually think they're both scum.

also there's no reason not to have a scum gladiator.
VOTE: Titus
what the fuck
what the hell makes you think gladiator can't be scum
honestly a lot of people shit the bed, maybe including myself for CCing Ari
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1221, Mathdino wrote:
In post 9, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm town yeah
I legit targeted you because I figured you were the best one to help me get a handle on the game
lol gamma not picking me
I realized Venmar might be able to help me with decoding the mess of NAs
Plus he also suspected mollie and UT
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”