xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by xofelf »

3rd for Ned's

Seriously guys, you outdid yourself in designing this game. I always know I'm going to be getting something amazing when CC and BBM are modding anything, but with the addition of hiplop and what you designed here was one of the best games I have seen in terms of things that were new and interesting. Design and moderation were solid. Absolutely amazing mod team and you deserve recognition for how much amazing things you do.

Nth pablito

Even just as a spectator, your existence in a game means it's gonna be a good time. When you moderate as well things are going to be great because you're damn good at that too. All around wonderful and lovely person to have in this community.

Nth Adorabebs

Your enthusiasm for everything is infectious. Most definitely someone to be watching in the future. You're a joy to be around.

Nth bippy

You charmed the socks off of the entire spectator forum in Ned's. You're extremely likable, and you're going to be doing some amazing wonderful things. And you were an amazing character.

Nth mv_gimmick

You are extremely highly strategic, like holy shit. Your voting analysis was astounding. Getting to see why you're thinking what you're thinking and the extreme levels you will take it to is wonderful. And you're a challenge beast too. Great first character, hope to see you much more in the future.

Nth UTL

Oh, I am so very glad to have you here in Mish Mash. Not only are you a wonderful player who gives their all and is always incredibly entertaining, the ideas and help you have given us social mods has been greatly appreciated. Your want to make this forum and community filled with wonderful things and happiness is fantastic and I appreciate you.

And finally, I would like to nominate
maclow3
for the best newbie player. I have never come across a newbie in a Survivor game who was so genuinely open and honest and there to have fun as maclow. That death row information exchange was one of my favourite things I have ever done in a game. And you were a delight.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

I'm down for a Best Moment award if the scummies committee is down for us having an additional award for next year?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

Reck knows what's up.
There is nothing that says there can't be an additional Mashies like thing as well.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:35 am

Post by xofelf »

I'd already nommed maclow before, so just add me as a
nth
to One World.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:42 am

Post by xofelf »

Not a particularly nice joke though.. Could you maybe not?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:36 am

Post by xofelf »

Second
Mina was amazing in that game and is only going to get better.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by xofelf »

The mafia side of scummies is still looking for judges and to finish all of that part, which is some of why the finalists were all announced. One part of our scummies has every LSG be nominated for best game because we don't have as many, and we use very different judges and judging criteria than mafia scummies do. Our scummies will still be part of the same ceremony.

Return to “2017 Scummies and Mashies”