------
(3)
: MOMOMEN, the worst, Sando

Not Voting
---
(3)
: randomidget, ceejayvinoya, mutantdevle

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-04-24 12:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- None!
Last edited by Mathdino on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Quick »

In post 710, Sando wrote:
In post 692, Quick wrote:How on earth is
Oxy
Sando the Scummiest person in the game when you have:
duck
NM
Spartan slot
Pin
Korina
Kgo!
Now you are shifting the goal post.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Quick »

In post 724, Sando wrote:
In post 723, Quick wrote:Pretty much all your arguments are based on a "reasonable" PoV and given people in general are NOT rational
Hahahahaha, you're definitely being nominated for funniest scumread.

So I'm too rational for you and that must be scummy. Righto.
This is a misrep if I ever saw one.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Quick »

In post 747, MOMOMEN wrote:the duck has a good wolf game. they might be the deepwolf i was missing. adding them to unsorted. ice is likely wolf here. N_M feels not as appeasing as his scum game. he's egging on violence rather than trying to be more peaceful town.

i'll have game locked soon enough. VOTE: Ice
This post sucks eggs.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Quick »

In post 761, pinturicchio wrote:Finally, something fun to read instead of that painful 1v1 between Quick and Sandro

Hydra, what do you think about Not Mafia? Have you played with him before?
In my experience when I am in a "painful to read" 1v1 with someone they are really likely to be Scum.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Quick »

In post 793, Sando wrote:I'm super confused by the Quick + Oxy team here, it makes zero of the senses.

I'm cool with Ico.

VOTE: Iconeum

Momo I haven't seen your read on Oxy?
This is really really bad. Pretty much naked vote after Sando and I hashed out for like 2 pages our read on Oxy. So for Sando to just up and "I will vote lurker now" is not a good look at all.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Quick »

In post 801, the worst wrote:The dude literally SRs and nitpicks me because he finds my posting style disagreeable idek what else to do here
I think I know what he is doing. I think your fine. Some things you have done kinda worry me, but on the whole I like you for Town.

Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Oxy »

Have a few minutes this morning.
In post 803, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 766, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 765, the worst wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75246

There we go
I attribute it largely to confidence, I am new.
i only got one question. why are you bussing your partner?
I'd expect town to react with amusement, not "what was that?". His Majesty's question is pretty plain. I'm sure if you reacted with just your post 769 Oxy would have ignored you.
Pretty much any other reaction. I've been thinking that the "lol, who's your partner" type questions are useless as reaction tests because no one fails them, but I was wrong!
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 809, Quick wrote:
In post 208, Korina wrote:UNVOTE: Quick

In all honesty (since I'm mobile posting rn), that was a pressure/reaction vote.
I wanted to see what people would do in reaction to what I said.

I'll post what I got from it later when I have my laptop.

Also NM being trolly fuck again, I see.
This post is Scummy af... who else thinks so?
I thought it was pretty bad - pointed it out earlier. That korina town read started falling off as soon as I gave it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 751, Quick wrote:
In post 748, ceejayvinoya wrote:@quick I've never played with a hydra before. Any advice on dealing with them? Like just treat them like anyone else?
I don't distinguish between heads when I play with Hydra's. That said, it's probably Eddie talking.
Nope, this ismy first post and ego. I'll log into the hydra and catch up later busy rn
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 814, Quick wrote:
In post 328, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 181, Sando wrote:mutant's reaction is not that of someone who's played with Fumuki before
Correct, I haven't played with Fumuki before. Looking at his join date I wouldn't have thought anyone has (unless you count on going games). It always takes me a while to adjust to troll posters. Eg. I didn't realise Not_Mafia was a shit poster until halfway through the first game I played with him.
Do not like the lack of possibility that Fumuki could be an alt. Don't like that at all.
I thought this was a safe assumption. Isn't there a way to know if someone has other accts? sorry for newb
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 823, Quick wrote:
In post 691, Sando wrote:
In post 688, Quick wrote:
In post 687, Sando wrote:Wait so now him pushing against my TR is, in fact, rational?
You can make this argument if you want, but it's going to get pretty thick in here if you do.
Lol nah I don't really care, that was just a troll, this has gone way too far down the rabbit hole to be useful, and he's stated himself it wasn't a rational conversation. I'm comfortable with where I'm at, he's staying in my lynch list, and I've gotten out of this what I wanted.
I seriously don't get the Town motivation here of Sando not wanting to hash out his biggest SR.
Is being stubborn always alignment indicative?

Like, I can completely see his reaction to your pressure coming from stubborn town. What motivation does scum!Sando get from laughing you off when you say you have trashed his read and that town!sando should reconsider?

I dunno, it's definitely not an unambiguously rational play from either alignment (lol)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 830, Quick wrote:
In post 793, Sando wrote:I'm super confused by the Quick + Oxy team here, it makes zero of the senses.

I'm cool with Ico.

VOTE: Iconeum

Momo I haven't seen your read on Oxy?
This is really really bad. Pretty much naked vote after Sando and I hashed out for like 2 pages our read on Oxy. So for Sando to just up and "I will vote lurker now" is not a good look at all.
okay yeah, this is not a good look
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Quick »

In post 835, Oxy wrote:
In post 181, Sando wrote:mutant's reaction is not that of someone who's played with Fumuki before
Correct, I haven't played with Fumuki before. Looking at his join date I wouldn't have thought anyone has (unless you count on going games). It always takes me a while to adjust to troll posters. Eg. I didn't realise Not_Mafia was a shit poster until halfway through the first game I played with him.
Do not like the lack of possibility that Fumuki could be an alt. Don't like that at all.
I thought this was a safe assumption. Isn't there a way to know if someone has other accts? sorry for newb
Only reason I bring it up is cuz I have someone in mind, but given they are not in many other games, that read is pending. Theory is they want to just play certain roles with that alt, but that's tin foil, admittedly.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 15, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 10, Quick wrote:I have some feels on some of the players who have posted so far, but keeping those gut reads to myself for the time being.
This feels like you are trying too hard.

VOTE: Fast
Nah, it is just quick being obnoxious. He's good at that.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 838, Quick wrote:
In post 835, Oxy wrote:
Only reason I bring it up is cuz I have someone in mind, but given they are not in many other games, that read is pending. Theory is they want to just play certain roles with that alt, but that's tin foil, admittedly.
Oh - is this taking into consideration that Fumuki replaced out? Because he did that across all of his games, so that's NAI.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Quick »

In post 840, Oxy wrote:
In post 838, Quick wrote:
In post 835, Oxy wrote:
Oh - is this taking into consideration that Fumuki replaced out? Because he did that across all of his games, so that's NAI.
I didn't know if we were allowed to say that or not.

That said, if you are looking for it, it's pretty easy to see that Fumuki could very well be an alt here.

Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 841, Quick wrote:In post 328, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 181, Sando wrote:
mutant's reaction is not that of someone who's played with Fumuki before

Actually, I don't think this is dependent on Fumuki being an alt.

Either way it's an unknown name and play style, and that is what mutant would have been reacting to here.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Quick »

In post 842, Oxy wrote:
In post 841, Quick wrote:In post 328, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 181, Sando wrote:
mutant's reaction is not that of someone who's played with Fumuki before

Actually, I don't think this is dependent on Fumuki being an alt.

Either way it's an unknown name and play style, and that is what mutant would have been reacting to here.
Uh... quote fail?

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

I can't do a proper catchup because some DUMBO didn't give me the hydra PW lmao.

Read Page 17: Sando, Oxy, Quick, slight NM town. CJ, Mutant, Worst, Ico scum lean. No idea on Pintu, Korina, Random, Alonzo

Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town, so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status. NM seemed townie from the couple posts they had, but its the weakest read possible and if trackvig chooses vig he should be shot tonight on policy. My reads are mostly still the same; CJ, Mutant, Worst, and Ico is my scum pool, and the fact KTS got to the same conclusion is awesome because I did NOT read his posts before catching up nor have we communicated aside from meming. I don't know how to read Korina aside from "annoying", Pintu seems very slight town I guess ???, I will need to check but if I'm remembering right Random dislikes scum so that's a thing for why he hasn't posted yet (not voting there today though because he's the only player in this game I have any respect for or knowledge of going into the game who knows maybe one of you will earn that by the end!), Alonzo is a scum lean I guess I didn't Tr any of his content and KTS has him as scum.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

what game did we play tw? idr.

newbs, dont take advice from lq. there's an argument to be made for ONLY outing scumreads d1 (dont tell scum who to kill) unless your townreads get wagoned. Only doing townreads is stupid. nobody cares how accurate you are, first of all your trs are like 75% likely to be right anyways on math and second of you're wrong on one it doesn't matter because scum will kill the others. I do full reads lists d1 becaus people BoP me and I like it anyways, but only trs is stupid. if you know you are often wrong with scumreads learn when to sheep people and that's that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Quick »

Why on earth is NM Town?

BoP... ROTFLMAO.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:36 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I will post below assuming I am vt. if I am a pr, its referring to me in the third person.

trackvig, if we lynch a scum today pick tracker 100% of the time. if we dont, your call. we will know tomorrow if there's a vig kill anyways. if you pick vig make sure you aren't retarded that's about it

hider, make sure u have good crumbs. I think it might be optimal for every player itg to do something like hide behind the person after them on the game list so hide doesn't need to crumb and not get caught, I'll think on it.

docpsych good luck. no advice to give.

mafia, kill us n1. my only advive to you.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:39 am

Post by the worst »

Cool hydra obvtown

It was resistance and you yelled at me then Katyusha rolled us lmk if you want the link
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:40 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I remember now ya, it was the only marathon game I played properly :lol: