Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Quick »

How do you expect other people to take you seriously when you don't even take yourself seriously?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:42 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 846, Quick wrote:Why on earth is NM Town?

BoP... ROTFLMAO.
rich coming from one of the worst active players. I'm gonna be nice because I'm on a hydra, but please dont address me more than necessary. I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"

nm posts pinged town. idk what deep analysis you want, why on earth is he scum?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:43 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I dont knkw what 850 means my guy.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Quick »

In post 851, MOMOMEN wrote:

BoP... ROTFLMAO.
rich coming from one of the worst active players. I'm gonna be nice because I'm on a hydra, but please dont address me more than necessary. I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"

He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff? You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none. Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.

And you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy. These are empty words anyways. You're just talking shit to talk shit, you can back up shit. And it can't be a reaction test because you're alreads Town reading deez nutz, so what the fuck is your point anyways trying to say you will PL me? You fishing for a read, you can get bent and go straight to hell. You ain't nobody to me.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

da discord deliberations delivered delicious dinner

oxy and tw contain 1 scum, but we think oxy is the newbie town and kts only had tw as hard town cause he didn't realize he had a good world game

we both think icos scummy, him a lot more than me. we also both think mutants a good push.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 853, Quick wrote:
In post 851, MOMOMEN wrote:

BoP... ROTFLMAO.

He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff? You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none. Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.

And you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy. These are empty words anyways. You're just talking shit to talk shit, you can back up shit. And it can't be a reaction test because you're alreads Town reading deez nutz, so what the fuck is your point anyways trying to say you will PL me? You fishing for a read, you can get bent and go straight to hell. You ain't nobody to me.
I'll respond to this on a computer. gimme a bit.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Quick »

In post 852, MOMOMEN wrote:I dont knkw what 850 means my guy.
It means your puffing yourself up like a fucking whoopie cushion.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 am

Post by the worst »

Sorry to disappoint. :lol:
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:37 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Spoiler: fuck off shittityquickety
In post 853, Quick wrote:He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
I would say you'll learn this eventually, but you've played 100 games and still haven't so I doubt it. Gut is the best way to read and where all good reads come from. People find words to justify gut, but gut is the core of all reads and for some people nothing past gut is valid. You aren't supposed to DO anything with it, I said myself its as strong as can be which is weak... almost like you saying NM is as close to scum as he can be. For uncited reasons.
Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff?
Why the fuck should you trust anyone blindly? Why the fuck are you not trying to look at our reads and jumping to "leading town off a cliff"?
You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none.
Are you joking? We've already provided more content than about 5 slots. At least our pushes aren't obv town and null lurker :)
Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.
It must be hard being so dumb you don't know you're dumb.
nd you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy.
If I was vig I would shoot you despite thinking you're town because its +town EV. Unfortunately, I'm not and I can't blow a lynch on one of the most townie slots in a game with a lot of newbies. Reasoning? Well, to quote myself from Gif's dead thread,
LQ I just think is an awful player with an ego and post count that matches someone who should be far better. I don't respect him as a player or as a person. I told the mod I would only sub in for Cedrick because despite not liking Cedrick I can understand why he is the way he is and there's an experienced alright player there underneath the personality and issues I have so much disdain for, and he means well.
Actively gamethrowing in every game I've seen you in is part of it, though. Including White Flag, that normal with Boon where you were the vig, that Gif newbie I subbed into, I've literally never seen you play towards a town wincon. I'm not going to policy lynch you here because I subbed in, I'm on a hydra, and there aren't enough townie slots, but believe me I want to.
You're just talking shit to talk shit, you can back up shit. And it can't be a reaction test because you're alreads Town reading deez nutz, so what the fuck is your point anyways trying to say you will PL me?
I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"
I very clearly will not PL you this game, but you going insane and having a temper tantrum is awesome. It really does show your competence when you auto go to "reaction test". And, let me give better answers to your first questions.
Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff?
This read isn't a good example because its a weak ass tr on a useless player, but in general, I can answer both of these.

Why should you trust my reads? This is what I think you're asking, because you "ROTFLMAO"'d at my BoP post. viewtopic.php?p=10081820#p10081820 is a good starter point, for my most recent completed games and being the "most prestigious games of the year" (lets not get into the debate of how shit they were rn :) ). From the host of the tour who had access to private comms. Not good enough? What about your own game? viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74687 for people not in the loop. viewtopic.php?p=9985516#p9985516 was my last given reads list, in shorter form its {Lycan / NSG / Ran}{Gamma} {LQ} {TSQ} {Davsto / AD} {Marquis} {Dunn / CES}. If you had sheeped me you won the game in two lynches because I said its unlikely Dunn and CES are partners and later unveiled why Dunn is conf town.

Not good enough? Well, lets go into your next point, how will you know I/we aren't leading you off a cliff. I have a response for that which is actually good. Enter viewtopic.php?f=83&t=75025 and let's ignore the fact I only tunnelled scum against 3 living townies ALL hard pocketed, because I've already cased why I should be sheeped. I only replace into slots I think are town. I could be wrong, sure, but my reads are provably >>>rand and I have a consistent track record of only replacing in as town. Eddie, before joining, iso'd the slot he was subbing into and determined he was town. Fumuki bled town so that shouldn't be a shocker.

I am not going to be addressing you again, and this game has no doc/watcher so we are getting killed n1 or n2. If you have something game related to ask me, sure. Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and learn your place. I don't want to ego wall against you all game, I'll be ignoring you if you do it again. You aren't worth my time. Plus, effortposting really isn't KTS' thing and goes against the MOMOMEN style.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 856, Quick wrote:
In post 852, MOMOMEN wrote:I dont knkw what 850 means my guy.
It means your puffing yourself up like a fucking whoopie cushion.
We're the biggest whoopie cushion you'll ever sit on. We make the fucking moon fart.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

yo uh

oxy >

tw >

town!worst=oxy scum!worst=mutant >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

and we have PRs, so game over. bye. good riddance.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:42 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

err

replace first oxy with ico
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:43 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: ICONEUM
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 858, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 853, Quick wrote:He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
I would say you'll learn this eventually, but you've played 100 games and still haven't so I doubt it. Gut is the best way to read and where all good reads come from. People find words to justify gut, but gut is the core of all reads and for some people nothing past gut is valid. You aren't supposed to DO anything with it, I said myself its as strong as can be which is weak... almost like you saying NM is as close to scum as he can be. For uncited reasons.
Gut is good, but it seldom should be used in isolation. What I hear you saying is that you are not going to attempt to explain yourself because "muy gut told me" News flash: that is not Mafia, that is pin the tail on the donkey.
Why the fuck should you trust anyone blindly? Why the fuck are you not trying to look at our reads and jumping to "leading town off a cliff"?
See my last post genius. If you can't explain your reads, no one has any business sheeping you.
You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none.
Are you joking? We've already provided more content than about 5 slots. At least our pushes aren't obv town and null lurker :)
I would not call giving 5 naked reads and one sentence each for your reads much content. You talking about other slots not providing content is moving the goal post. You want people to sheep you? You have to earn that, you don't get that for free.
Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.
It must be hard being so dumb you don't know you're dumb.
You still don't get why people shouldn't just sheep you, do you? Yeah, I am pretty confortable with my intelligence at this stage of the argument. If "you are dumb" is the best argument you have, keep your day job.
nd you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy.
If I was vig I would shoot you despite thinking you're town because its +town EV. Unfortunately, I'm not and I can't blow a lynch on one of the most townie slots in a game with a lot of newbies. Reasoning? Well, to quote myself from Gif's dead thread,
I'd like to know how you figured out it +EV to shoot me as Vig... I produce more content than anyone in the game. I would not call that a reason to Vig me.
LQ I just think is an awful player with an ego and post count that matches someone who should be far better. I don't respect him as a player or as a person. I told the mod I would only sub in for Cedrick because despite not liking Cedrick I can understand why he is the way he is and there's an experienced alright player there underneath the personality and issues I have so much disdain for, and he means well.
Actively gamethrowing in every game I've seen you in is part of it, though.
Including White Flag, that normal with Boon where you were the vig, that Gif newbie I subbed into, I've literally never seen you play towards a town wincon. I'm not going to policy lynch you here because I subbed in, I'm on a hydra, and there aren't enough townie slots, but believe me I want to.
You've got a big mouth bro. You want to back that up with something, or nah? You talking about me gamethrowing makes me not want to respect you either man. I mean, I get it. This is all a show so you can look cool and impress people with how little you think of me... But really? You don't know a fucking thing about me. I don't recall you ever trying to figure out where I was coming from. I've played one fucking game with you and your talking about me behind my back. IDK man, that is pretty low. IDK how you justify it... you probably aren't being cognizant of what you are doing... only explanation to explain your shitty behavior.
This read isn't a good example because its a weak ass tr on a useless player, but in general, I can answer both of these.
Then why are you not answering these? I mean I don't respect you at all after you said you were talking negatively behind my back and then bring it up to rub in in my face that I'm not as popular as you, but I still have to ask you to explain this, because I am not getting how I am supposed to formulate a read on you if you never explain anything.
In post 858, MOMOMEN wrote:Why should you trust my reads? This is what I think you're asking, because you "ROTFLMAO"'d at my BoP post. viewtopic.php?p=10081820#p10081820 is a good starter point, for my most recent completed games and being the "most prestigious games of the year" (lets not get into the debate of how shit they were rn :) ). From the host of the tour who had access to private comms. Not good enough? What about your own game? viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74687 for people not in the loop. viewtopic.php?p=9985516#p9985516 was my last given reads list, in shorter form its {Lycan / NSG / Ran}{Gamma} {LQ} {TSQ} {Davsto / AD} {Marquis} {Dunn / CES}. If you had sheeped me you won the game in two lynches because I said its unlikely Dunn and CES are partners and later unveiled why Dunn is conf town.

Not good enough? Well, lets go into your next point, how will you know I/we aren't leading you off a cliff. I have a response for that which is actually good. Enter viewtopic.php?f=83&t=75025 and let's ignore the fact I only tunnelled scum against 3 living townies ALL hard pocketed, because I've already cased why I should be sheeped. I only replace into slots I think are town. I could be wrong, sure, but my reads are provably >>>rand and I have a consistent track record of only replacing in as town. Eddie, before joining, iso'd the slot he was subbing into and determined he was town. Fumuki bled town so that shouldn't be a shocker.

I am not going to be addressing you again, and this game has no doc/watcher so we are getting killed n1 or n2. If you have something game related to ask me, sure. Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and learn your place. I don't want to ego wall against you all game, I'll be ignoring you if you do it again. You aren't worth my time. Plus, effortposting really isn't KTS' thing and goes against the MOMOMEN style.[/spoiler]
Nice link :] :wink:

OK, kewl, so you like trust tells. I'd like to know how you figured out Spartan was Town, so lay that one on me. It's especially rich considering you have a "no rand" policy.

Oh and guess what? BoP isn't a thing considering if it was a thing then you would have had to have had perfect reads from your very first game to this game. And that's ignoring that there is no guarantee that you will continue the trend. So excuse me while I think of something comical to say... HA!

And if we are going to play a "My reads is so good, I just can't believe" what the fuck do you make of this: viewtopic.php?p=9970172#p9970172

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:35 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

kts signing in, and this whole 1v1 business is really stupid lmao. shut up or figure out your differences, i don't care. i'm trying to win for town brah.

just sheep my reads for freelo currently or give ur thoughts on em. either way i don't care. just like, engage in any other way but this. it's fcking annoying, and nobody likes it. i'm tryna have fun.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Quick »

Ice said they weren't playing this day phase so no idea why you are voting there :/

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 865, Quick wrote:Ice said they weren't playing this day phase so no idea why you are voting there :/
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Quick »

In post 866, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 865, Quick wrote:Ice said they weren't playing this day phase so no idea why you are voting there :/
This is why you do not deserve to be sheeped.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

sorry brah like i said i'm averaging 2.5 wolves a game rn, and it might even turn into 3 wolves a game. you got nothing on me LOL.

gonna wait for others to post bc i want to make this a team game. not engaging a player who's insistent on throwing a tantrum about our slot.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just popping in to say I'm reading less and less of the game as the pages go by, would anyone like to guess why?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Quick »

In post 868, MOMOMEN wrote:sorry brah like i said i'm averaging 2.5 wolves a game rn, and it might even turn into 3 wolves a game. you got nothing on me LOL.

gonna wait for others to post bc i want to make this a team game. not engaging a player who's insistent on throwing a tantrum about our slot.
M8, do I have to remind you you threatened to PL me based on me "throwing games?"

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

not replying to you quick, I'm not interested in an irrelevant discussion with someone I hate that I know is town. -eddie
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 860, MOMOMEN wrote:yo uh

icy >

tw >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

back 2 this
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Quick »

In post 869, Not_Mafia wrote:Just popping in to say I'm reading less and less of the game as the pages go by, would anyone like to guess why?
Don't start.

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:14 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 872, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 860, MOMOMEN wrote:yo uh

icy >

tw >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

back 2 this
Could you translate this for me? It's in the order of most likely scum to least likely scum, right?

Return to “Completed Open Games”