profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by profii »

In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm gonna try something: for this I'm gonna lurk out the first irl day or so
Id rather you didn’t

VOTE: Gamma
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by profii »

In post 23, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 21, Theta Alpine wrote:hey all

VOTE: beefster

you are at least supposed to have a reason in rvs
at least i think so
why would it be random voting then?
I played with Thor recently and he said RVS is really Low information voting stage rather than purely random

So his idea was no one is “truly” random, as in roll the dice and vote where it lands - most people pick some kind of bizarre reason to put whatever vote they choose

So in line with that principle, if gamma doesn’t want to play for an IRL day, let’s find out what he’s up to :evil:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by profii »

Let me just check my crystal ball and get back to you...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by profii »

Am I misunderstanding how Miller and Ascetic works?

If you are a miller the point if you are copped you come up scum
If you are ascetic then the cop action would fail

So why make a role that’s entire point is to investigate-flip scum immune to investigations?

This could entirely be my lack of experience with roles on this site
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by profii »

In post 36, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 35, Nictis wrote:I completely failed to respond to that post. Ascetic Miller isn't overkill for a fakeclaim, it's just wrong. "You can't visit me but if you could I would come up as scum," doesn't make sense.
Just because it's redundant doesn't make it wrong. Mods make shit like that all the time just to make a role hard to claim outright. He also hasn't fully expanded on the nature of his role. It could be an X-shot ascetic miller. Or ascetic comes with some heavy asterisks. Or he's just paraphrasing his role name. There's a lot of possibilities.
Fake p edit

Gotcha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by profii »

In post 40, northsidegal wrote:i have something to say but i'm waiting to say it.
You are romantically involved with one of the other players in the game?

:o
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:04 am

Post by profii »

Everyone is talking about the miller bit and I do t see anyone mentioning that Gamma gave himself a reason to get out the way and not react to being outed as a neighbour to this baloney

It kinda makes me think Gamma was prepped for this which doesn’t make FL a miller but the neighbourhood bit might be a thing
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:08 am

Post by profii »

In post 85, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 83, profii wrote:Everyone is talking about the miller bit and I do t see anyone mentioning that Gamma gave himself a reason to get out the way and not react to being outed as a neighbour to this baloney

It kinda makes me think Gamma was prepped for this which doesn’t make FL a miller but the neighbourhood bit might be a thing
Gamma and I finished a game recently where we were in a neighborhood together, I was scum, he wanted to mason claim with me, and 3p lylo we lynched a rolecopped confirmed Miller. :)

@Gamma - you get to bring up my “forgot I was Vig not SK” story, I get to bring up this one. :lol:
Ah so that’s why you claimed Ascetic
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:49 am

Post by profii »

Tbh I started writing that post with the thought we had all ignored the neighbourhood bit and whilst I was writing it the gamma bit occurred to me.

It doesn’t really matter tbh it was just weird that everyone went OMG miller
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 116, TwoInAMillion wrote:The odds of this being an all town neighborhood are very low.
How many scum should we expect in a 20p game

The hood seems to have outed itself with no disputes - is a 1 in 4 chance at mafia going to be better than however many in 20

I’m assuming we don’t have 5 scum here so surely yes?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:40 am

Post by profii »

In post 110, Inferno390 wrote:I've got to ask. How many people here have played in a game with James or I?
We played that newbie game where you were JK right? I don’t know who James is
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by profii »

In post 210, Pine wrote:@Firebringer: Yeah. Town committee = Pine, Gamma, Fire, Flubber.

Inferno and TIAM are likely Town too, but not up to par.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone though.
Is fire in the town committee because you are actually masons or was that RVS stuff just for lols
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:37 am

Post by profii »

Fire - what’s your TIAM read?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by profii »

I’ve been in a few games recently with Flavour Leaf and he has done this whole “I’m too good at scum” drama

I think in most of the games it ended up in him getting mislynched. Weirdly I have seen him say multiple times that he has only been mislynched as town a minority of times which I think was more AtE than fact given I’ve already seen it happen multiple times in my relatively short time on this site

So I’m giving him a chance here. I guess his gambit is make himself so untrustable he gets himself copped and has the luxury of being conf town until scum decide we can’t have a conf town in the game.

Idk but overall if you are intentionally putting yourself in the position of “you are all so unsure of me you need to cop me” then I am guessing town

But idk because that is the weirdest claim
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by profii »

In post 303, Nictis wrote:
In post 302, profii wrote: So I’m giving him a chance here. I guess his gambit is make himself so untrustable he gets himself copped and has the luxury of being conf town until scum decide we can’t have a conf town in the game.

Idk but overall if you are intentionally putting yourself in the position of “you are all so unsure of me you need to cop me” then I am guessing town

But idk because that is the weirdest claim
Eh, even if it is just a joke claim (Which I hear he does on a regular basis) it's one that makes it a bit more unlikely for him to get copped. Plenty of other people for the cop to check instead of the guy who's saying he can't be investigated or will turn up guilty if he is.

Right now I mostly don't like how he claimed that I was saying something I never did.
yea the last sentence of my post is me agreeing with all of your post

I get to a point where I think if I keep lynching FLs fake claims then it beccomes
Policy: stop FL being an idiot

It’s the particular role that really bugs me on this one but I want to leave him alone, it’s like a scab you’re not supposed to pick !
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:15 am

Post by profii »

right probably spreading myself a bit thin across multiple games, apologies. Here we go though.

Archwing: please post more - side note, archwing answers the initial query over multiball, i think ill note this as i have an idea...

Beefster: vla

egg: I like the initial reads and picking up that TiaM reacted badly, i agree here. Following my multiball idea, it appears Inferno picks up the multiball idea, I want to find the root of this discussion...

Firebringer: i always find the short sentence style players hard to read. noting 273 for scum teams reference. Oh the cop claim - pushing Flavour, LUV or NSG. 2 members of the hood, why not Gamma or Inferno?

Flavour Leaf: I just simply dont trust this slot until it's PR'd in some way. I played a game with FL once and a couple of players just sheep'd his day 1 reads in twilight based on rep - no offence but I can't believe anyone can be such a mafia genius so I'll give you some time. Unless you are mechanically proved town, i wouldnt take this slot to lylo however.

Flubber: not done a great deal so far. Would have to look again if Gamma dropped dead right now but other than that... i await content (not a criticism, I know I'm not doing great on that front)

Gamma: I got bored of clicking the links but some of the ISO seemed ok with me. I would suggest maybe some kind of brief title, followed by link, followed by thoughts E.g My scum read on player X look at the stuff in the post it's so obvious - etc etc- in this era of clickbait i want to know what I'm getting before i get there, the comments need to be more succinct before you earn a click from me. Sorry.

Inferno - right this seems to be the start of the multiball theory. I know the mod has non-confirmed it. I wonder if this is a scum player who thinks their scum team is underpowered. I also think from my experience of him in a newbie game recently (1851 positivity on my wiki) says to me Inferno is switched on enough to not give the game away after that day vig gambit. Also - he was town in that game and got triggered at a lot of what I'd call fairly routine scum hunting, doesn't seem to be the case here, I'm thinking this slot rolled scum...
Also the random PR reveal concerns me. He knew in the newbie game to keep quiet with his PR and one of the above ISOs said no scum day chat in the rules, so this might have been for his scum mates

infact Im happy enough with that to just lay the vote down here, if I go any further, I will start trying to create conf bias so let's go...

VOTE: Inferno
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:22 am

Post by profii »

i noticed on your wiki you called it a great performance from yourself. I feel like i replaced in after your time to shine, i might go re-read it if I get a chance (i.e. quiet day in work :lol: )
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:23 am

Post by profii »

that sounds rude and wasn't meant to be- i mean i get your role in the team to draw a NK away from the PRs but i feel like the effort you put in to make that happened before i turned up so i didnt appreciate it as much as i could of, hence the re-read

anyway, that's a tangent....
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:31 am

Post by profii »

In post 364, Inferno390 wrote:I'm OMGUSING you.
why?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:58 am

Post by profii »

So do you think OMGUS is a good way to convince me to not vote you?

Also for clarity, I think I did mention I gave you credit for having enough sense not to admit to being scum, if the dayvig gambit was real - hence I figured it didnt make you town
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by profii »

@NSG

Do an ISO of me plus Inferno together

I think the lol-tunnel started after I said hey you’re not lol-tunneling. That felt like he is actively trying to do something different which seems like a scum play to me.

So I also feel like he is trying to revert to his town play now that he’s been picked up on it

Seeing as you were in that newbie game with us, does that read make sense? I think I’m spot on
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:01 am

Post by profii »

Then be grateful I’m asking someone who was in that game their opinion. I could just believe I’m awesome and tunnel you
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:07 am

Post by profii »

In post 588, Firebringer wrote:Don’t forget the game you got kicked from because you went to far in a 1v1 that mod forced you out
Only game I have ever seen where scum got force replaced for being toxic without getting a ban
I think he has forgotten the game where he replaced out with me as well :( I town read his replacement almost immediately after as well heh.

Anyway, where I'm at with this whole FL thing. Given that link to the mafia discussion thing, i think this was entirely a lol-claim reaction test. From what people are saying FL can lol-claim as town or scum so i am putting it down as NAI.

I think if we lynched TIAM for the tunnel it would be very policy: stop a 1v1 taking over the game. IDK what you call that policy exactly, but we're not policy lynching right now.

I want to just ask Theta Alpine what her top scum and/or town reads are right now please? I just flicked through everyones ISOs (admittedly very quickly and I struggled to really pick too much out of this one)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by profii »

What does plurshift mean
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by profii »

I take it plurality lynch means someone dies when the clock runs out?

Just so everyone is sighted to this then - and anyone can chip in here - when we are in a plurality lynch situation do deadlines generally go the distance or do people let the clock run
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by profii »

Ok. Prior to here I’ve always played plurality and day 1 was always just RVS in the last hour leading up to the clock running out :lol: oh well moving on...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 am

Post by profii »

@Archwing - yes but see bold below. I'd be interested to see NSG's opinion on this as she was in the game I got this meta from.
In post 560, profii wrote:@NSG

Do an ISO of me plus Inferno together

I think the lol-tunnel started after I said hey you’re not lol-tunneling.
That felt like he is actively trying to do something different which seems like a scum play to me.

So I also feel like he is trying to revert to his town play now that he’s been picked up on it

Seeing as you were in that newbie game with us, does that read make sense? I think I’m spot on
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by profii »

I think the domain had issues of some kind but I’m not an expert- dns reset might help that proxy issue
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by profii »

VOTE: UCV
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by profii »

Pere whats it had appeared

Not sure wtf ucv is doing but as you say RVS has passed which UCV has meta for not liking so just a general reminder he ought to get stuck into the game now
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by profii »

Funny how we got an associative without UCV even posting there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:38 am

Post by profii »

I saw UCV post in site chat. He should post here. Vote stays.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 665, Firebringer wrote:
In post 662, TwoInAMillion wrote:Based on what?
Why r u voting a person with no posts?
Is that a chainsaw I see?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by profii »

oo a me wagon.

either UCV is scum and someone on the wagon is part of a chainsaw
or UCV is town and the whole wagon is town, maybe a late joiner is scum

right o.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by profii »

In post 716, Pine wrote:Yeah, except Profii was impugning possible motivations for the wagon, suggesting a false dichotomy. 1) Chainsaw defense of UCV, which is ridiculous or 2) UCV is Town and something about a late joiner is scum this one didn't actually make any damn sense. I was proffering a 3) No, I actually just think you're scum, and your vote is irrelevant.

Come on, Gamma. It was a turn of phrase, not an insight.
fundamentally UCV has been active on site and not posted. this is bad for the game.

doesn't quite have as much impetus if I just say that so I voted.

negatively, that's turned the last page or so into a discussion around me and UCV is still yet to post.

I think that a chainsaw defense is admittedly unlikely but if you say nothing, nothing happens, so no harm in seeing how Fire reacted to that.
I have no idea how UCV will flip with no posts, but scum will know I am not scum, so they know this wagon is a mislynch, I guess they might sneak on once this fairly unsubstantial case gets momentum but idk.

This whole episode isn't really helping tbh so I'm just going to ignore and i'll find somewhere else to put my vote shortly.

I'll finish with I'd still like UCV to play :@
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:42 am

Post by profii »

In post 721, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:profii, have you ever pushed somoene who has confirmed but not posted before? I’m failing to understand the paranoia.
never seen it happen before... is there some kind of random role that would explain this?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:52 am

Post by profii »

I just want him to play. I fully don't expect this to become a lynch. That's a blatant misrep at best
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 am

Post by profii »

Hurrah the slot is playing that’s all I wanted

UNVOTE:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 am

Post by profii »

Ps hi mulch
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:18 am

Post by profii »

Sorry busy at work. Will be catching up over the course of the weekend

Can someone summarise why I am the wagon right now

If it’s the UCV thing I just wanted him to play, now that’s mulch(?) and he is posting, I’m good to move on. I am sure there is plenty for me to look at now so I’ll get a vote /read sorted in the next 24 hours
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:19 am

Post by profii »

In post 933, Inferno390 wrote:We should be lynching in either of the Flavors, Profii, TIAM, and to a lesser extent Mulch and Beef unless something drastic happens, I doubt I'll be voting anywhere else today. I'm not going to be placing a vote at this point however. I want to see what else develops.
I also agree with Quick that Gamma feels wooden, but it doesn't feel "scum" wooden. Just odd.
How will things develop if you don’t vote?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:27 am

Post by profii »

I said he doesn’t like RVS so wondered if he was lurking through it and my vote was a signal of right that’s passed now come play otherwise lurking is poop
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by profii »

I feel like this point about bad reads applies to TIAM so I’m not intending on lynching there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:53 am

Post by profii »

right ok I'm caught up.

I dont like this Quick wagon, If I'm not mistaken it's initial momentum was generated from Quick Vs Flavour Leaf being a thing.
That being said, why wagon this as a 1v1 when Quick has asked to replace out?

Just reading his ISO, it seems ...ok... i guess, the main thing i didnt like was that he initally calls Gamma a bit wooden but then doesnt put him in his lists of people who should die. I didnt really notice him come round and say ok you're town so not sure why he dropped out of the read list there.

The issue I have with the wagon, is we dont need to policy lynch someone right now. Inevitably someone will get PR'd and probably cause these 1v1s to cease so can we actually lynch someone scummy today.

I reckon 1 of NOS or Fire are likely scum for getting on that wagon.

I'm going to bring Fire into play here VOTE: FireBringer
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:10 am

Post by profii »

whilst I entirely agree with the point egg is making... it's not relevant at all. sorry
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:22 am

Post by profii »

kinda the same tbh, being between NOS and Fire i figured i'd vote for the one the explicitly stated policy and hope some pressure follows which might help sort the slot.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:51 am

Post by profii »

Wait “policy” is vague

What policy was Quick trying to push in the hood
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:28 am

Post by profii »

They who was pushing who now
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:47 am

Post by profii »

Right
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1097, Archwing wrote:
Egg wrote:
In post 1086, Archwing wrote:
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.
Can someone else in the hood please confirm/deny this?
I kinda doubt he'd lie when people can come in and verify like that.
I think you'd be surprised about what people lie about. Also, interpretation matters. Thats why I wanted another opinion.

@profii,

quick was allegedly pushing a policy lynch on Flavor Leaf. before he said, in game thread, that he didn't realize Flavor was in this game?

kinda fucky.

and that, ladies and gents, is enough to warrant my first vote of the game.
VOTE: Quick
well that sits nicely under lynch all liars

VOTE: Quick
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1110, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1094, profii wrote:They who was pushing who now
Me
Yea I thought they might have meant more than 1 from the hood rather than not sure if he or she
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by profii »

Let’s focus on the lie in the neighbourhood

Scum reading on replacing is so lame
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:34 am

Post by profii »

In post 1156, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1104, Nosferatu wrote:you say this like its completely impossible for him to have signed up to replace in, not looked at playerlist, confirmed his role pm, checked the neighborhood, see like 40 flavor posts and then go "aw fuck"

y'all really think he was totally aware that a blacklisted player of his was in a game, he chose to then replace into it, made comments on policy lynching said blacklisted player, and then decided "y'know what, fuck it" and left the game...for what? Because he willingly replaced into a game with someone he obviously has a vehement distaste for?

Are you guys on shrooms or something?
I think this depends on whether or not flavor is lying about what happened in the hood. I think the hood is 3p so he probably isn't.
I've got it as
FL
Gamma
Inferno
Quick

I was a bit worried about Gamma and FL pushing it but Inf also confirmed it.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:06 am

Post by profii »

I went back to highlight my lynch all liars policy on Quick and found this
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick didn’t replace out because he’s scum, he replaced out because he’s scum on my blacklist, and I read him as scummy.

Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.

He left after I started pushing back.

Replacement is NAI, but the stuff said around it is scummy to me
So Quick has asked to replace out because he didn’t know that FL was here when he came in. Now that I can believe - I’ve replaced in just because I was bored and wanted to play, rather than cherry picking a slot

So for FL to post the above means Quick might have just joined and _then_ realised he was in a game with FL

Now he isn’t posting so I’m assuming that is what was meant

So I don’t think I have enough for lynch all liars, it could just be that after realising who was in the game, he then had an issue.

UNVOTE:

Firebringer was on this wagon and just said policy, what policy please?

Also be interested to see how TIAM reads all that
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by profii »

In post 1164, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1163, profii wrote:I went back to highlight my lynch all liars policy on Quick and found this
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick didn’t replace out because he’s scum, he replaced out because he’s scum on my blacklist, and I read him as scummy.

Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.

He left after I started pushing back.

Replacement is NAI, but the stuff said around it is scummy to me
So Quick has asked to replace out because he didn’t know that FL was here when he came in. Now that I can believe - I’ve replaced in just because I was bored and wanted to play, rather than cherry picking a slot

So for FL to post the above means Quick might have just joined and _then_ realised he was in a game with FL

Now he isn’t posting so I’m assuming that is what was meant

So I don’t think I have enough for lynch all liars, it could just be that after realising who was in the game, he then had an issue.

UNVOTE:

Firebringer was on this wagon and just said policy, what policy please?

Also be interested to see how TIAM reads all that
The problem with this though (and I'm not sure how you missed this) is that Quick tried to force a PL on Leaf in the hood thread
hours
before he said he wanted to replace out. Which makes it really hard to believe that he wouldn't have replaced out already, considering the fact that he basically knew Leaf was in the game
from the moment he arrived
. It's not like he missed the fact that Leaf was in the game when he started posting in the game thread. He had to have known. Which is why his response doesn't make any sense.
I feel like Quick tried to push some policy on FL to resolve the 1v1 and because it failed he stepped out the game as he is probably going to say the 1v1 will drag on and hurt the game.

The latter is towny but randomly policying is not I guess

What policy was Quick even trying to push? Lynch a fake claim?

I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 am

Post by profii »

I just went into details, asked you specifically what you thought & you gave us 1165

Compared to infernos 1164 it seems lazy
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 1171, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1170, Inferno390 wrote:
profii wrote: I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
That might just be because I'm a tryhard lol.
profii wrote: What policy was Quick even trying to push? Lynch a fake claim?
As for the policy lynch, his reasoning was because Leaf has "a horrible playstyle." Which is both AtP and shit reason for a PL, so
TwoInAMillion wrote: You don't like that I have my own opinions?
Wow. This coming from TIAM this game? Really?
Profii literally just said that he doesn't like that I'm not posting like another player.
im saying for someone who wants the lynch you are not as forthcoming as one might expect
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:11 am

Post by profii »

Right now I want to lol hammer TIAM and Quick

It’d be fun
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:01 am

Post by profii »

I think infernos tunnels are just NAI
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:32 am

Post by profii »

What happens if votes are tied at the top ?

Where I played previously it was dice roll
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 am

Post by profii »

I've possibly underestimated a 20 player game, it's moving a little bit faster than I expected. Apologies.

I'm not particularly inclined to deal any further with the hood, given we have picked 1 scum out of it. I know some of you are mentioning SSTT but I'm going to sort elsewhere for now.

I think Mulch & Pine are fairly obviously town - furthermore, I prefer the idea of letting the day run on before we lynch. I'm assuming from what Pine is saying, he has to kill tonight? so let's help him.

I also think TIAM is probably town.

Interestingly, going back to when Mordin and TIAM were nearly level pegging we had

Mordin:
Flavor Leaf, Archwing, Gamma Emerald, texcat, Ausuka, TwoInAMillion, Mulch

TIAM
Egg, northsidegal, RedFlavor, Inferno390, Beefster, Flubbernugget

At this point, Nos wasn't voting, so that says to me, Scum probably weren't bussing at this point. So from the Mordin wagon, we know FL and I'm happy with TIAM/Mulch/Gamma. I'll give Tex/Aus/Arch a pass for now. If you pushed me, I'd lean Archwing, purely for his earlier buddying towards me is causing paranoia.

So then, let's look at how the lynch came about:

Flavor Leaf, Archwing, Gamma Emerald, texcat, Ausuka, TwoInAMillion
, Nictis, Theta Alpine,
Mulch
, Flubbernugget,
Mordin Solus

I've sorted the strikes in my head, I'm happy with Mulch and we know Mordin

excluding mulch who I'm happy with, only flubber nugget jumped over... let's go ISO diving...

ok naked vote and no real explanation - early analysis, flubber bussed.

VOTE: flubber
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by profii »

In post 1725, Inferno390 wrote: Who else was Leaf scumreading?
my notes say Pine, Mordin, Firebringer, but I'm behind
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:29 am

Post by profii »

In post 1733, Archwing wrote:
In post 1730, Gamma Emerald wrote:why is texcat stricken
Yeah I'd be curious to know how you got there.
brain going quicker than eyes, thought the first half of the lynch was the same as wagon, so just ran a strike through the last person that matched without checking. tex=not cleared!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:56 am

Post by profii »

If it was anyone else I’d be concerned about this persistent credit grabbing
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:20 am

Post by profii »

I was way too inactive and felt a bit overwhelmed by 20p game. I think I'll stick to the low teens and less in future. Apologies all - I didn't bring my best to this game.

well done town though, did not peg RF as the traitor, so some really good scum hunting going on - I recall mulch was pretty much on the money very quickly.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:17 am

Post by profii »

In post 2293, Archwing wrote:Like, town ROLLED this game. But i don't really know if it was a cohesive, rolling town, or if scum caved too quickly.

I think that I hard time reading profii correctly. texcat was only confscum due to egg... otherwise I kinda was TR-ing her.
I wondered if you were traitor ha

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”