MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

^ look at what i mean. overarticulation, but i also forgot to mention wishy washy reads.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:48 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1005, mutantdevle wrote:Ladder of town reads down to scum reads:

{Oxy, Sando}
{Quick, the worst}
{Alonso}
{MOMOMEN, Not_Mafia, randommidget, Iconeum}
{Ceejay}
{Korina, Pintu}
What did Alonzo do that puts him higher than half the player list? Why is korina still at the bottom despite the fact that there is nothing to read on her for days now (if you have something earlier in the game that points to her being scum, I'd like to see it)? Do you have anything more concrete on Pintu than "my gut says so"? Also would like to see something on why The_Worst is a tr.

Point out where I've been critical of other people's readlists?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: page5
In post 9, Quick wrote:Sup?

No self hammering in this game unless you are Scum. Hopefully we can all agree with this.
che?

Notice how in , korina is already in my head. :dead:
spooky

In post 14, Alonzo wrote:Is that like a fleshlight??
gdi.
always that one guy, isn't there?
In post 14, Alonzo wrote:Vote Spartan
Ummm quotes others, votes this?
In post 26, Mathdino wrote:
Not Voting
---
(5)
: pinturicchio, Spartan117, Quick, Iconeum, Fumuki
omg mod, I was going to make a programming joke, but this formatting is brilliant!
In post 27, Fumuki wrote:Hi, Mafia Rolecop here partners
Distinctly more likely to be towny than scummy
In post 29, the worst wrote:Hold on I'll get a link to the scumchat for you
If this gets serious anytime within a few pages, its scummy.
In post 32, Alonzo wrote:Vote- Fumuki
Easy scumread is easy. i mean that both as my own read of alonzo and alonzo's of fuki.
In post 44, Fumuki wrote:wtf

why are you voting me Quick...?

That's not how we planned in the chat...
Getting old now . . .
In post 47, pinturicchio wrote:Happy birthday Alonzo! Here's a present for you
VOTE: Alonzo
omg Pinto! You're town here?!
In post 48, Fumuki wrote:Hm...I don't believe it. No one is voting in ceejayvinoya even after all the effort I put in that theory...suspicious...

VOTE: pinturicchio
Stop joking now.
In post 51, mutantdevle wrote:Suggestion: instead of lynching people we should instead throw them into the pit of misery?
towny
In post 57, Quick wrote:Korina is Town, just thought I would share that with you all.
errrrt
Why?
In post 71, Sando wrote:When everything is a reaction test, nothing is.
Absolutely everything I do is for reactions. Cross voting, brief one-liners, all RTs. And if you think I won't drag out emotions to sort my needs then you're delusional. :wink:
In post 74, Quick wrote:
In post 73, Oxy wrote:I hope it comes soon. I prefer it to town claiming scum. =/
IDEK how to respond to this >:o
By being my second scumread is apparently how.
In post 83, Iconeum wrote:You know what, I'm gonna keep policy lynching the scum claims.

VOTE: Fumuki
This would be scummy were it not immediately preceded in by a vote on something else.
In post 106, Alonzo wrote:
@Mod

Prod Spartan

This scum marine is too lurky right now
hunh. Not bad.
In post 116, the worst wrote:HURT: duckling

Annnnnnnd bored of rvs
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:53 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1041, Alonzo wrote:WK?
White Knighting. Heavily defending another player.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1050, MOMOMEN wrote:^ look at what i mean. overarticulation, but i also forgot to mention wishy washy reads.
I said he was over articulate a long time ago and then I change my read on him because I think it aligns with his personality.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1050, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation, but i also forgot to mention wishy washy reads.
Ok what's the problem with over-articulation? I've deliberately tried to contribute to the general pace of the game in the idea that scum are going to struggle to keep up in a meaningful way...mutant hasn't, he's kept us quite nicely tbh. He responds in a once a day huge-post rather than sticking it out in real time, but that seems to be his style rather than a tactic.

His town reads are a lot worse than his scum reads imo. Quick is towniest to me, despite being...not very good, but yeah me, Oxy and Duck deserve 2nd teir townie at most.

Scumreads, I mean if they're easy mislynches then that's because people scumread them...Scumreading an easy mislynch is either a) townies seeing them in their natural habitat and reacting like normal or b) scummies knowing they're an easy mislynch and pushing that through. Why is this particular scumread on easy mislynches scummy? Sure you think Korina is obv-town, but I certainly don't, and there's been too many people this game who don't for you to think we're all scum. So what are you looking for to differentiate between (a) and (b).
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1055, Sando wrote:
In post 1050, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation, but i also forgot to mention wishy washy reads.
Ok what's the problem with over-articulation? I've deliberately tried to contribute to the general pace of the game in the idea that scum are going to struggle to keep up in a meaningful way...mutant hasn't, he's kept us quite nicely tbh. He responds in a once a day huge-post rather than sticking it out in real time, but that seems to be his style rather than a tactic.

His town reads are a lot worse than his scum reads imo. Quick is towniest to me, despite being...not very good, but yeah me, Oxy and Duck deserve 2nd teir townie at most.

Scumreads, I mean if they're easy mislynches then that's because people scumread them...Scumreading an easy mislynch is either a) townies seeing them in their natural habitat and reacting like normal or b) scummies knowing they're an easy mislynch and pushing that through. Why is this particular scumread on easy mislynches scummy? Sure you think Korina is obv-town, but I certainly don't, and there's been too many people this game who don't for you to think we're all scum. So what are you looking for to differentiate between (a) and (b).
You should judge me based on the content I create rather than me reads. Otherwise, I'd like to know why I am bad? I've maintained about a 50% win rate as Town on this site for a long time, so please tell me why I am bad.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1057, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
Links or it didn't happen.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Alonzo »

So Re the worst, Having reviewed that iso a couple of times now, Im getting a feeling for the player.

I have decided to downgrade you rating to null scum + and take a look at another player on that list.

This doesnt mean I dont still SR the slot, but im not going to death tunnel like i thought i was the other night.
Other things have happened since that read that I would prefer to spend my time looking at for the moment.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Sando »

This would be where I would say over-articulation isn't a problem with mutant per-se.

Overarticulation here too
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1025, Quick wrote:
In post 1024, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1023, Quick wrote:I don't like how quickly all of the sudden Mutant is getting these votes. Seem like a Scum fabricated wagon to me.
except it's very clearly an organic wagon with mainly town votes on it
That is very easy to claim and very difficult to back up so I am going to have to ask you to tell me how you know that.
the speed a wagon forms isnt ai for starters

-eddie
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1034, Quick wrote:
In post 1033, MOMOMEN wrote:if you can't tell me who the scum are, you can't throw out the blanket statement that it's scum produced. speed of wagon means nothing if the composition is entirely villa.

gtfo
I will defer to my experience than... Most of the time when a wagon grows that fast, it's not on Scum.
...because most of the time when a wagon forms it's not on scum. probably 85% of the time in fact.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1058, Quick wrote:
In post 1057, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1061, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1023, Quick wrote:I don't like how quickly all of the sudden Mutant is getting these votes. Seem like a Scum fabricated wagon to me.
That is very easy to claim and very difficult to back up so I am going to have to ask you to tell me how you know that.

-eddie
LOL.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1062, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1033, MOMOMEN wrote:if you can't tell me who the scum are, you can't throw out the blanket statement that it's scum produced. speed of wagon means nothing if the composition is entirely villa.

gtfo
I will defer to my experience than... Most of the time when a wagon grows that fast, it's not on Scum.
...because most of the time when a wagon forms it's not on scum. probably 85% of the time in fact.
so what makes this one different?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1063, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1058, Quick wrote:
I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
Obviously I am looking for examples of how his game is similar/different here.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1064, Quick wrote:
In post 1061, MOMOMEN wrote:

-eddie
LOL.
LOL.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1065, Quick wrote:

gtfo
Do you understand how math works?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1068, MOMOMEN wrote:

gtfo
Do you understand how math works?
No, I don't, explain it to me like I am 5.

Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1043, Sando wrote:Dis, why is this a bad thing? Hey people who I think are scummy are on the wagon...that makes me dubious. Why is that bad logic?
His whole post is "Look at how I'm analyzing the wagon to decide if it's likely a good wagon or not. Isn't that townie?" but he couldn't have actually analyzed the wagon because then he would know who and how many votes were on there.

And he says this is normal for him

but for whom is faking wagon analysis a town tell?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1063, MOMOMEN wrote:I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
My 1060 lists two that I think are town that at least conform to this one in the overarticulating play-style. I'll admit to not being a good meta-reader, but I think it's reasonable to ask for more than "this conforms to his wolf rather than town" when examples are readily available.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Quick »

gtfo

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1071, Sando wrote:
In post 1063, MOMOMEN wrote:I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
My 1060 lists two that I think are town that at least conform to this one in the overarticulating play-style. I'll admit to not being a good meta-reader, but I think it's reasonable to ask for more than "this conforms to his wolf rather than town" when examples are readily available.
I'll let my better half reply because hes the one who said it.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1072, Quick wrote:

gtfo
think about what you're asking for 5 minutes and come back to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”