Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Egg »

Oh hey this started. I'll read it at some point.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Egg »

Page 1:
Firebringer, were you being serious about Lil being town? If so, why?

Gamma, why did you feel the need to tell us you planned on lurking for the beginning of the game?

Gut scum read on Pine.

Page 2:
Maybe I'm wrong but ascetic miller doesn't seem possible. How can you get a guilty result if the action doesn't go through? But considering who claimed it...ugh. Probably just a reaction test. Or an attempt to get investigative roles off of him. Ugh. I'm leaning town here but...I'll say it again. Ugh.

Nictis seems fine in his reaction to Flavor Leaf's claim. Profii's reaction seems fine as well.

I like North and Flubber for town. Maybe RedFlavor too.

TwoInAMillion's vote rubs me the wrong way. It feels opportunistic and it doesn't feel like he believes he is voting scum with the "please don't fakeclaim" bit.

Page 3:
Lil can be town for now. Theta too.

RedFlavor, can you elaborate on that Nosferatu vote?

Boon, why town on TwoInAMillion's vote on you? I don't see it unless you are scum.

Pine, why does profii being new excuse the appeal to authority?

I don't like the phrasing from Pine around the Flavorleaf vote. His comment about the claim being antitown seems to suggest he doesn't believe he is voting scum similarly to TwoInAMillion's vote.

Page 4/5:
I don't like TwoInAMillion continuing to harp on the Boon thing without doing anything else.

Page 5:
Inferno, what is your read on your neighbors?

Theta, why does Gamma being a neighbor fit with waiting a day to post? Do you think that regardless of his alignment?

Page 6:
Inferno, why do you think there are two scum teams?

I'm falling asleep. Can't do the last four pages. Sorry.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Egg »

Page 7:
Pine, what exactly did TwoInAMillion and Inferno do that is hard to fake that makes them both town?

It's funny to see a few people believe a fake daykill. I like inferno for town now though. Gamma's reaction kind of sucked.

Page 8:
Firebringer why is Pine town? I wanna know why I'm dumb.

Page 9:
I agree with gamma that assuming scum in the neighborhood is bad play and we should be reading based on play instead.

Ah, Archwing ruined the reactions to the number of scum team speculation thing we had going here. I have inferno and theta as town from that.

Page 10:
Inferno, have you played well that's Flavorleaf/Boon before?
Inferno wrote: But I don't even know why it matters, since we've already confirmed one scum team. Seems odd to bring it up.
Yeah, I was aware that Assemble confirmed that, but hadn't seen archwings post. I was still trying to guage your thoughts on it.

Gamma, when did you decide on the change and is it just this game or do you plan on doing it in the future? What made you decide to do it? What did you get out of it?

Vote TwoInAMillion
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 251, Gamma Emerald wrote:I will answer those questions later but I want some other people to come back and comment on things before I do. I intend for it to be a consistent thing if I like what I get out of it though.
Works for me as long as the answers do eventually come.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Egg »

Boon, I feel like TwoInAMillion is ignoring everything else just to come in and occasionally remind us that you are scum though. Like isn't there something else he could be doing?
Pine wrote: Yeah Imma pass on those Egg questions. Dude is in hardcore confirmation bias.

Protip: Don't make a snap judgment then view all new evidence through the lens of the old assumption.
What the fuck? I didn't vote you because I don't have a strong read on you. I asked questions that will help me understand your logic and if you are town will also help me read the players I asked you about. I don't see how you got the impression of confirmation bias out of that. I'd also still like those answers.

Nosferatu, read my post. I don't like his focus on Boon and nothing else. The vote itself felt opportunistic and fake and all he's done is harp on that.
Pine wrote: Nah, Egg's fine. He's hunting, he's just sucking at it.
Why don't we wait for flips before we tell each other we suck, ok? I came across a quote yesterday that said "If I'm wrong, don't belittle me. Educate me." So, talk to me about TwoInAMillion. Why exactly is he town because I didn't understand how you came to that conclusion the first time.

Archwings, nah you're good. It was bound to get brought up anyway and I'm not sure we were gonna get very many more useful reactions.

Nictis, have you played with Flavor Leaf before?

Yeah, figured I'd join UC Voyager in hiding lol. No, really though, I'm gonna be away for a good chunk of this week. Today is Easter. I work tomorrow and Tuesday, both 16 hour days. My wife is off wed/thurs which means I don't get a chance to sit down and catch up more often than not. I'd declare an official V/LA but I don't even know when I'm gonna be catching up.
Inferno wrote: I could low-key swear that this is a PR softclaim.
I'm pretty positive it's not, but in the future please keep comments like this to yourself if you are town. There is no reason to help scum find power roles. (Also why the fuck did my phone think I was trying to type "I'm pregnant" and not "I'm pretty positive"?)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Egg »

In post 326, Pine wrote:@Egg - Okay, I apologize for the salt. Maybe it's just that I'm hardwired to take it personally when someone is up in my business when I'm doing work scumhunting. You do come off as Town to me, I just didn't find your questions especially useful. Most of them were fairly self-evident. If you can pare it down to just a couple of meaningful queries, I'll reply.
I can actually really relate to this. One of the biggest things that bother me is when I put in real effort and someone says it "feels fake". My questions were just what specifically about the inferno/TwoInAMillion thing seemed hard to fake and why in profiis case an appeal to authority wouldn't apply to a new player.
Nosferatu wrote: yeah i can read i knew that
i was asking why you voted him over pine when pine had more votes on him
It's too early to compromise. I went with the read I'm more confident in.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Egg »

In post 331, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Egg - yeah, that’s two for you. Annoying, isn’t it?
Can you show me town games where he's tunneled you this bad?

'__________

Hmm. I've been townreading both profii and inferno. Profii's case felt town but not necessarily something I agree with. Posting something in thread for your scumbuddies is dangerous and usually is something very experienced or gambity players would try. I'm also not seeing scum assume two teams here so him starting that discussion gave me the opposite impression. Now all of that being said, that reaction from inferno was pretty bad. I'm not convinced inferno is scum from that alone because town gets frustrated too, but my town read on him has weakened. Profii on the other hand is one of my strongest town reads.
North wrote: it was the assemble quote there, didn't intend to leave it unsaid for this long.
That's anticlimatic. Why couldn't that be said when you first thought of it?

_______

Through page 16
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Egg »

I read pages 18 and 17 but didn't get much out of it. I don't at all get what theta is seeing in firebringer vs north orthe north hate in general. I don't at all find theta's or firebringer's suspicion scummy either though. Also don't get why firebringer thinks TwoInAMillion would only be lazy as town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Egg »

Catching up is hard...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Egg »

I'm through Page 22.

Boon not being invested usually means he's town without info like flips or claims or he's just busy. I also don't get the idea he's not invested so...yeah. The push from TwoInAMillion continues to suck. He didn't back down but did unvote. I'd like to know why.

And after this many pages we are still talking about neighborhood spec and provable randomness so...that's fun. Ugh. Judge neighbors on their play, not the fact that they are neighbors.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Egg »

There goes any chance I had of catching up
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Egg »

In post 758, Mulch wrote:
In post 756, Egg wrote:There goes any chance I had of catching up
Hey, you now have the same number of non game related posts as much, for someone acting so superior
I'm not about to compare myself to anyone else. But your style and my real life don't mix. You replacing into the game means I can't really play properly as long as you are alive.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Egg »

Your reads are like opposite mine, mulch. Can you be more specific in explaining them?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Egg »

More reading....

Archwing can you talk to me about your scum reads on redflavor and Flubber? I don't recall either being called scum so far..

I agree about TwoInAMillions unvote of Boon being as bad as the vote was. The way he did it feels like the only purpose was to appease those of us who didn't like the vote. He stressed that he still scum reads boon and didn't give an alternative and boon isn't close to a Lynch so what was the purpose if not appeasement?

Through page 25
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 638, Firebringer wrote:
In post 627, Egg wrote:I read pages 18 and 17 but didn't get much out of it. I don't at all get what theta is seeing in firebringer vs north orthe north hate in general. I don't at all find theta's or firebringer's suspicion scummy either though. Also don't get why firebringer thinks TwoInAMillion would only be lazy as town.
Its not just laziness it’s also careless as scum to post that without considering s appearances.
I kind of agree maybe twoinmillion would be lazy as scum but the post seems like it could easily be edited a bit if scum to look slightly more townie which he didn’t do
Pretty sure his unvote was entirely for appearances.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Egg »

Read up through page 29. All that stands out is Pine pushing profii, who I am townreading, and a bunch of people who are either scum or lazy town jumping on the wagon. I'd say who specifically but lil is probably the only one who DOESN'T for that description.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Egg »

Gamma what did you mean in post 745?

Mulch, you asked what reads I wanted more detail on:
-Where do you see nos being "invested" or "explanatory". I remember people having a problem with him not doing enough..
-Why such a confident town read on beef?
-Id really like to know why TwoInAMillion is lock town.
Mulch wrote: Egg can you go why you said this post?
This is answered in the post itself. I had some time to read those pages and I gave my opinions on what I read..
North, wanna vote TwoInAMillion with me?
Nictis wrote:.
one minute to ISO nsg and Townlock them, 3 minutes to call out Nos, 3 minutes to ISO and call FL and Beef as Prob. Town and Def. Town, and 1 to lock TwoInAMillion as Town. This doesn't seem like "Just catching up now" to me, it feels prepared in a way.

Probably just paranoia on my part, but most people I know take longer than a minute to read through all of someone's posts, decide what they are, and then actually type out their decision.
Some people think they can skim an ISO and call it analysis. I'm hoping that's not the case here and maybe he did some work before entering the game or something.

I'm caught up now. My phone snipped something in this post but I can't find what it was.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Egg »

Anyone wanna help me Lynch TwoInAMillion? I really don't like either of the top two wagons.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Egg »

Can we stop calling people's reads bad on Day 1 with zero flips?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1052, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1049, Egg wrote:Can we stop calling people's reads bad on Day 1 with zero flips?
I'm not sure what pain point you're feeling here
It seems like the last maybe ten pages are people calling people scum for having bad reads when every read is just "this person's tone is bad" or "this person had bad posts". Like no one is backing any reads but the number one way to scum hunt is apparently to judge people on accuracy of reads which we know nothing about at this point. Maybe it's just frustration with the new site meta but yeah I'm annoyed.
Nos wrote: are you saying reads are NAI on d1?
I'm saying we don't know yet who has good reads and who has bad ones.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Egg »

Nos, you're thinking about this more than I am. Of course we'll all have reads and agree or disagree and that's all fine. I just don't see the point in saying someone has bad reads when we don't have a clue if that's true or not. I remember a game, InuYasha mafia, where everyone thought Titus was scum for having bad reads. Turned out she was the only one who had the scum team pegged. If we get four or five flips and someone has been wrong on every single one, they had bad reads. On Day one, I'm not prepared to call anyone's reads bad even if I disagree with them.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Egg »

Profii talk to me about firebringer. Is it just the quick vote or is there more to it? He's someone I'm having trouble reading.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Egg »

I don't remember scum reading you. Our last game, I hard town read you and was wrong.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Egg »

Ether's
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1069, Firebringer wrote:I don’t think ur allowed to talk about that yet?
Also thought that read wasn’t urs
I mean the game is over but let's hold off just in case. Remind me and I'll respond to this later on.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1076, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1074, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1051, TwoInAMillion wrote:Flavor Leaf thinks anyone's reasons for voting him are bad. but in this case his vote looks golden.

VOTE: Quick
lolwut
I mean Quick said something bordering on scumslip in the hood but why do you think it's a good vote?
You're just laughing at me for the sake of laughing at me.

Replacing out because you don't like someone you are playing with supposedly reiks of scum to me.
That's a bad reason to suspect someone, also while it's fun to laugh at you it's not why I said that, it was meant to convey a "what" spoken while kinda chuckling
I have low respect for people who replace out, what can I say.
So do I but it doesn't make them scum...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Egg »

Cool. Provide those links please.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1086, Archwing wrote:
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.
Can someone else in the hood please confirm/deny this?
I kinda doubt he'd lie when people can come in and verify like that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1106, TwoInAMillion wrote:I think it's more likely he didn't like drawing scum and was looking for an excuse to replace out.
Got my links?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1126, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1125, Egg wrote:
In post 1106, TwoInAMillion wrote:I think it's more likely he didn't like drawing scum and was looking for an excuse to replace out.
Got my links?
When I feel like it. That involves work.
Tell you what. For right now, I'll settle for just what game and/or player you had in mind when you said it. I'll even do the work and find the game myself.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1133, TwoInAMillion wrote:Need I go on?
They all replaced out because they were scum though?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1138, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1137, Egg wrote:
In post 1133, TwoInAMillion wrote:Need I go on?
They all replaced out because they were scum though?
I didn't say all. I said that people tend to not to like to be wagoned as scum more than not liking to be wagoned as town and thus replace out more.
See, I don't think that's true. Just from the ones you gave, I don't even have to go to the game to say that boon and radiant replaced out for other reasons. They enjoy playing scum. So we disagree on that. Now, back to quick. Is there any reason you think quick specifically would replace out because he's scum?
profii wrote: Let’s focus on the lie in the neighbourhood
For the record, I do prefer this wagon to the previous two. I'd still rather Lynch TwoInAMillion but I'm not standing in the way if everyone wants to Lynch quick. I townreading Quicks play here, but the whole policy thing sounds like something you say to scumbuddies, not neighbors.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1155, Egg wrote:the whole policy thing sounds like something you say to scumbuddies, not neighbors.
talk with me about this, do you have an idea of what he said?
Boon mentioned quick saying something along the lines of "hey guys I'm gonna vote boon on policy" and then making a case on boon being scum. It sounds like his motive was just to get boon lynched and continue with the game once he's gone. As scum, that's a way to get rid of a player you don't want to play with and further your win condition at the same time (unless boon is scum too but...). As town, it's just a pointlessly piss poor attitude. But the whole thing about mentioning it as policy in the neighborhood and then trying to make a real case just doesn't fit as being genuine in any way.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Egg »

Won't be able to catch up today or tomorrow. 16 hour work days.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Egg »

This is me reminding myself I have to read up from page 49. This is also me not getting prodded.

In the meantime what did I miss?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Egg »

If I die tonight, look into mulch. He made a few mentions of me that were kinda weird.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1561, Mulch wrote:
In post 1559, Egg wrote:If I die tonight, look into mulch. He made a few mentions of me that were kinda weird.
If you die in the night I'm confirmed town :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah mulch can be confirmed town now.

Vote Ausuka
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Egg »

Will try to read later today. But for now, bed time
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Egg »

Didn't get to read. Will try tomorrow
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1587, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 1586, Egg wrote:Yeah mulch can be confirmed town now.

Vote Ausuka
Why vote ausuka?
Look at her progression on Quick. She goes from not being able to believe he's being voted to joining the wagon. It doesn't feel natural to me.

Nictis, why is firebringer town? Also dont drop mulch to 80%. He's town.

Pine, why is firebringer town? What about Ausuka?

I could see myself on that beefster wagon if it stays.

I'm through page 67
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1926, Ausuka wrote:That's a huge misrep of what actually happened and I think egg is scum now.
I'd like to hear your take then because that was her reaction when people voted based on the replace out and then she ends up voting there. That's kind of...exactly how it happened so I'm not sure how you're seeing misrep. You killed nos so you're town which means you honestly believe it so there's something I'm missing here. Help me out
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Egg »

Oh shit I thought that was pine for some reason
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Egg »

Ausuka, walk me through your thought process then.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1695, Mulch wrote:
In post 1693, Ausuka wrote:anyone else feel like beefster and FB are both scum and that post was made by scum!beefster trying to create distance?
This thought intrigues me
Why? The only thing I get out of it is beefster probably doesn't know firebringer.

I'm through page 70
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Egg »

Hmm.

If I die, lynch texcat.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Egg »

Guys I blatantly crumbed that I was hiding with UC, confirmed I was still doing so when mulch replaced him, and then crumbed my innocent and nobody noticed any of it. At least you got texcat though. That was the important one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”