Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 8, Index Chan wrote:
In post 6, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: joey
Valuable contribution friend :3
Coaching?
VOTE: Index Chan
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 33, InfernoBrafin wrote:Hey acyron, how art thou?
I art good. How art thou?

Ok what is this page 2. I regret reading it.
In post 52, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Brafin:

Really, dude? Really?
This is OOC for Beef, IMO.
I agree actually.
In post 72, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 44, Joey_ wrote:Lets play a game

Someone officially and actually scumtold, if anyone finds the line im talking about gets a townread for a day
Also this is scummy grandstandy
:?
Don't agree, but FWIW it feels like town.
In post 102, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 24, Index Chan wrote:
In post 23, InfernoBrafin wrote:Kokichi is prob scum, pint is trying to start conversation
VOTE: Inferno
Serious vote lets go.

Also don't use fucking yellow thats hard as fuck to read on MafSilver and MafSepia.
maybe paranoidspec/reaching but feeling this level of mad over yellow as unrealistic
Agree it is paranoidspec/reaching. Games can be hard enough to read through sometimes with people using normal colors.

MariaR is town.

pinturicchio is not. What is the point of taking off your RVS vote but then not actually doing anything?

VOTE: pinturicchio
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:05 am

Post by acryon »

In post 129, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 126, acryon wrote: What is the point of taking off your RVS vote but then not actually doing anything?

Unvoting Is doing something. Unvoting for a wagon that is getting momentum and could lead to an L-1 situation where a claim could be done is doing something. And last but not least, unvoting for someone you are not scumreading is absolutely doing something.

What do you want me to do? I have no good reads atm, like no reads at all. Should I vote randomly for someone again?
So are you telling me you really expected the Inferno wagon, which was clearly largely built on RVS, was potentially going to devolve into a forced claim scenario?

@pisskop: Do you really thing InfernoBraf is scum?
In post 130, Beefster wrote: What's the deal with this? These votes look lazy and opportunistic.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Also not big on Kokichi.
In post 131, InfernoBrafin wrote: Can't explain why Arcyon is prob-scum here. That would be rules violation. :)
Ok I see what you're talking about here now, and you haven't really pinged me yet, but this is so trash that it's hard for me to believe that you really believe it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 164, Joey_ wrote:I think they want me to dead because he's under the assumption that it is beneficial to his win condition
Do you think the vote was legit or semi-RVS?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am

Post by acryon »

In post 168, MariaR wrote:Why do people tr me even I don't feel like I've done much...not that I'm complaining please keep tring me (hehehehehe fools all of you)
Your play has been pretty obvtown so far. You know how sometimes you see someone play and you just know they're town? That's you.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:21 am

Post by acryon »

In post 170, Joey_ wrote:
In post 166, acryon wrote:
In post 164, Joey_ wrote:I think they want me to dead because he's under the assumption that it is beneficial to his win condition
Do you think the vote was legit or semi-RVS?
legit, i think he thinks im mefia
If you think he's scum, why is your vote on beef and not him?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 am

Post by acryon »

In post 173, pisskop wrote:Thats a silly question.

He implies the townread on him. The real questionis why he's wasting energy on it.
You're totally right. I misread this post. Ignore my question Joey.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 180, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 136, acryon wrote:
In post 129, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 126, acryon wrote: What is the point of taking off your RVS vote but then not actually doing anything?

Unvoting Is doing something. Unvoting for a wagon that is getting momentum and could lead to an L-1 situation where a claim could be done is doing something. And last but not least, unvoting for someone you are not scumreading is absolutely doing something.

What do you want me to do? I have no good reads atm, like no reads at all. Should I vote randomly for someone again?
So are you telling me you really expected the Inferno wagon, which was clearly largely built on RVS, was potentially going to devolve into a forced claim scenario?
I saw a lot of people saying they were seriously voting for James390 and I felt I should take my vote out because my vote wasn't serious as theirs, and yes, I saw it was going to a force claim scenario, that's exactly what I said in my post. What's the point of refrasing what I said and making it a question if the answer is already there?
Because your statement was more hypothetical. Now it's clear you believed that was happening in actuality. That being said I didn't actually realize it was already at L-3 when you unvoted, so I guess I can see you believing that.

Gun to your head, who is scum?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 am

Post by acryon »

In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:Are you implying that you have a gun? Show me yours and I'll show you mine!
But for real, I would say Index. Their "Quick RVS readlist" pings me, because they have James390 as scum (the biggest wagon built at this point) and give towncred to a lot of people who may or may not deserve it, maybe to start distancing with their scumpals or to pocket townies. Also, they called me Pinocchio. BUT! Not worth a vote yet, I'm still sorting and reading again their read list to see any weird interaction with someone who could be their partner.
Is there anyone you think deserves towncred?
In post 187, Joey_ wrote:pinnochio is a 1st level kind of guy
Did you really think he was being serious? Also why is beef scum?
In post 188, pisskop wrote:its scummy.
and groan-worthy
and scummy
Did you really think he was being serious?

UNVOTE:
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 207, pisskop wrote:Unlike some, I didnt miss him answering the question. I knew he was making an attempt at humor. Its the joke thats scummy.
Fair.

Also screwed up my unvote.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Raskolnikov
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 210, Joey_ wrote:Meat is scum because i am a vegetarian, also yes pinocchio’s line about the gun was especially awk/strange but not in a scummy way, the vig crumb isnt an idea that far fetched
I guess but why are you PR-spec'ing?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 215, Joey_ wrote:Good question, i have a bad habit of outing pr reads/tells because i thinks its fun
:neutral:

VOTE: Joey

Nothing personal.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 am

Post by acryon »

In post 219, Joey_ wrote:
In post 217, acryon wrote:
In post 215, Joey_ wrote:Good question, i have a bad habit of outing pr reads/tells because i thinks its fun
:neutral:

VOTE: Joey

Nothing personal.
You think this is ai?
Outing PR's is explicitly anti-town, which is the best reason I've found so far to have a vote on someone.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 am

Post by acryon »

In post 223, Joey_ wrote:But it just said its a bad habit implying i do that as either alognement. If i could show propf of that would it sway you or you arent the type to take new infos into account?
Surely you understand how that's a convenient bad habit as scum.
In post 222, pisskop wrote:Pistachio and Joey can have some time to provide more stuff if you want. But I mean Joey's progressing the game.
And so am I by voting him :)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:48 am

Post by acryon »

In post 225, Joey_ wrote:Also anti-town doesnt mean mafia, it means anti-town
I understand that. But by definition of anti-town, the mafia benefits from it so it's probably in the town's best interest to lynch people that are helping out the mafia. Worst case we lynch a detriment to town.
In post 231, Joey_ wrote:
In post 228, acryon wrote:
In post 223, Joey_ wrote:But it just said its a bad habit implying i do that as either alognement. If i could show propf of that would it sway you or you arent the type to take new infos into account?
Surely you understand how that's a convenient bad habit as scum.
In post 222, pisskop wrote:Pistachio and Joey can have some time to provide more stuff if you want. But I mean Joey's progressing the game.
And so am I by voting him :)
Acrlyc, tell me why would i need to out said read? What is convenient about it in this game? I could sureley tell my mefia partner at night or day if they have chat
Well if mafia do not have day-chat, then they have a vested interest in getting a vig lynched during the day, since it's the one role that can still do you damage even if you NK.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 239, pisskop wrote:Your style says town, your posting says null
Agree, except change the 2nd part to lean-scum.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:55 am

Post by acryon »

In post 242, Torque wrote:*coming out of flaking*

Joey is town for pointing out the soft or whatever lol
a wolf would just say it in their chat
Ok, again this assumes they have day-chat. Not sure the actual site percentage, but I've played about 50/50 games with day-chat and games without.

Feel free to give another reason why, because that one doesn't count.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 247, Torque wrote:1. that lynching a detriment to town mentality is so wolfy holy shit

2. idk if mafia has day chat but i don't think pointing out some one is softing a village role helps mafia lynch them at all
1. There are 2 people that help mafia: mafia, and detrimental town. The first we really really want to lynch, and the 2nd is better than many other alternatives, so not a bad loss if we're wrong.

2. How does it not help to signal to partners that you think someone is a PR that needs to be lynched?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by acryon »

I am not going to be in favor of lynching someone unless I think they are scum. But I'm also not going to be
too
upset if they flip town because it's better than people who are being pro-town.
Torque wrote:
In post 249, acryon wrote:
In post 247, Torque wrote:1. that lynching a detriment to town mentality is so wolfy holy shit

2. idk if mafia has day chat but i don't think pointing out some one is softing a village role helps mafia lynch them at all
1. There are 2 people that help mafia: mafia, and detrimental town. The first we really really want to lynch, and the 2nd is better than many other alternatives, so not a bad loss if we're wrong.

2. How does it not help to signal to partners that you think someone is a PR that needs to be lynched?
because if buddies see it then the village sees it too

it's telling villagers "hey this guy is a vig don't lynch him"
Not quite. This early in the day it's an off-hand comment to the town. 10 IRL days from now, no one is going to hold against him that he mentioned someone was softing vig that early on.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 252, Torque wrote:Joey is crayon normally a bit uh

i dont wanna be rude but you get me
I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:07 am

Post by acryon »

In post 256, Joey_ wrote:
In post 254, acryon wrote:

I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
Funny part is you are the troll arguing on a behavior scum wouldnt do, that I do as eother alognement and you are campaigning to lynch a slot voting for mefia ;) whos anti town now?!
I think we have different definitions of trolling :wink: I'm presenting what I believe to be a realistic scenario. The rest of the town can decide whether they agree with me or not.
Joey_ wrote:Have you seen pirate of ghe caribeans? Its ppl who are pro town you should be suspicious about because you mever know when they will turn wolfy!
Well I'm certainly not going to start by targeting people that look town...
Torque wrote:honestly the way Joey pointed it out was so clear to everybody in game that he doesnt think pistachio should be lynched
I also don't believe that he was immediately trying to start up a wagon on him. I think it was possibly a signal to his other partners that he may be a good ultimate target for the day.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 269, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 254, acryon wrote: I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
Gotcha.

My joke was not softing a PR, but a reaction test. This game was full of jokes and nonsense; now we have something real to start the witch hunting.

This post of yours is ridicously scummy: too LAMIST to come from town. Why would a townie say something like this?

VOTE: acryon
Why would a townie say something like this? To hopefully get people to start playing for real? Ironically, in the line literally right before you asked this seems to imply you would be on my side in this: "This game was full of jokes and nonsense; now we have something real to start the witch hunting."
In post 267, pisskop wrote:but w.e. Ive never turned down a wagon. And you guys are failing me on inferno.

VOTE: beef
What is your problem with InfernoBraf?
In post 270, Joey_ wrote:Can you vote meat pliz ? crayola is a bit silly but i think hes town
Silly is usually a nice way of saying stupid, but I'm glad you at least see where it's coming from.
In post 273, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 272, Joey_ wrote:No, absolutely not at all and the lack of content is actually telling pinnocchio, his wagon is not wierd because it's on mefia and mefia don't like mefia being wagoned
Then if I vote him now it would look like I'm bussing because of this, as I already said that I don't see the scumread everyone is seeing :nerd:
Why do you even make that first point? I would hope you wouldn't avoid a wagon because you don't want people to think you are bussing...
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 276, pinturicchio wrote:1.- Yes, I agree that I want the rest to start playing for real, but your "impatience" on this subject doesn't feel real; it seems you tried to get some towncred by replicating something towne could be thinking but not saying.
2.- I'm not "avoiding" the wagon, I'm not jumping on it because I don't see what Joey sees about Beefster, and he said in a post before "could you change your vote please?". The post you quoted was a joke, don't you see the emoji at the end of it? Joey's tone is funny, I replied like that.
1. Well I'm not going to apologize for voicing my opinion, so we can agree to disagree on that.

2. I see what you're saying, but it felt awkward to me.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 am

Post by acryon »

In post 297, pinturicchio wrote:I believe acryon has played consistenly as a "serious" guy in a game where almost everyone else is being troll af. That's a good alibi
This is my style (admittedly as either alignment). I play mafia for fun, but from the standpoint that it's fun to investigate. If I want to have silly fun, I can mess around with people I know IRL, so you won't see me do that much here. I don't want to create the impression that I hate fun or being silly, but I also will do my best to keep the game from going
totally
off the rails :wink:
In post 318, Torque wrote:ya know crayon's "im playing with trolls" and whatever was a response to one of my posts. I mean I don't see any relationship between that comment and my post, I'm sure there was something, not just like "look at me being serious while everyone is trolling xdxd"
Want him to explain what the purpose of that comment was but I don't think scumreading him based on that is a thing really
My point was more-so to others than you, but your post was the most recent of a ton of "jokey" posts. So it was just me trying to preempt the aforementioned going off the rails.

I want to re-vote Raskolnikov, but I'll wait until they are back from V/LA and add more.

UNVOTE:
In post 320, Torque wrote:not a fan of how easily swayed gamma seems this game
I agree with this.
In post 328, Dunnstral wrote:me too
Haven't gathered much from your posts. Any reads thusfar?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 334, Joey_ wrote:Why arent you voting the meat boi ? Why arent you even commenting on the wagon itself when you seems to react to the rest of the content
I don't particularly buy into it right now, but I also don't have enough of an issue with it to challenge people on it. His few posts alone aren't enough to sway me one way or the other.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:13 am

Post by acryon »

In post 336, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Would you rather me be locked into my reads and have terrible ones like in Railgun?
You should likely have some conviction behind your reads, yes.
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:I give everyone one post to tell me what's wrong with acryon's last post (and btw I already very much know what I'm saying so don't bother screaming anything about me fishing for reasoning)
If you're not fishing, then how about you just say? How are guessing games helpful for anyone?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 341, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I'm wanting to see if anyone else can see how obviously bad what I'm looking at is
Haven't had to use this one in a while.

:roll:
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 am

Post by acryon »

In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, acryon wrote: Haven't had to use this one in a while.

:roll:
Why say that first line
Because I want to make sure you know I'm not using it lightly.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:31 am

Post by acryon »

In post 346, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Joey not it.
In post 333, acryon wrote:
I agree with this.
Of course he agrees with them because I'm voting him, this feels completely unnecessary and as such for show.
I'm allowed to dislike the play of someone that's voting me, and I'm not going to avoid saying so just because it looks OMGUS-y.
In post 349, Joey_ wrote:I always hated mid-post unvote, it feels as if the person is basically unvoting in reaction to whatever he quoted mid-post, i hate that
I typically do a catch-up post each morning where I go through and add things to one post as I encounter them/think about them. I can understand your other point about how it looks like posturing though. Maybe I should've added a FoS? Just not something I typically do.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 351, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Brafin

@Gamma

Cause he's waiting, but wants to revote him. He should have just kept his vote there in the first place.
I was voting Joey at that point, who I no longer felt was scum. I wanted to re-vote, but after realizing he was V/LA, I figured I would give Rask a chance to catch up. I think a vote is a lot more meaningful when a person is around to react to it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:12 am

Post by acryon »

In post 358, Torque wrote:@crayon whys rask wolfier than beefy
They're actually pretty close. They've both done similar bad things I think (i.e.,), but Rask just has a little more content for me to pick up tone from.

I do think Beef looks quite bad so far, but 1) it's hard for me to justify the vote on someone with 5 posts, and 2) I'm naturally more uncertain about pursuing wagons that seem to be picking up steam really quickly. I could definitely see Beef-scum, but it feels early.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 am

Post by acryon »

In post 360, Torque wrote:#339 implies you don't think beef is wolfy tho
Well I think he's close to on par with Rask, which is almost wolfy enough to receive a serious vote, but not wolfy enough to be a 4th vote. Hence me not adding onto the wagon, but also not taking too much of an issue with people on it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 am

Post by acryon »

That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come.

I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.
In post 472, Joey_ wrote:i was genuinely mistaken, i 100% thought this was a bussed scum flip and im also surprised at the flip
Who did you think was the scum bussing?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 487, MariaR wrote:I didn't see why a scum beef acted so lazy and "meh" about the gamestate if he was scum getting wagoned seemed like a big fuck you to his scum partner if he was scum also don't see him posting 431 as scum.
Idk I feel like town him cares a lot more, though that's possibly based of a biased sample
I'm inclined to agree with this thought-process based on the same sample that obviously couldn't be mentioned D1. It did feel quite different from that game.
In post 490, MariaR wrote:3 tr's and a ton of scumleans whew what a fun game
This is probably better for town then the reverse.
In post 489, MariaR wrote:acryon
Index
PK
I need to sort
can see all of them flipping scum
I KNEW someone else mentioned me with Index and PK before. Although it wasn't who I expected.
In post 21, Index Chan wrote:my guess for the scumteam is either me acryon and pisskop
How do we not start with Kokichi here? That hammer was horrible.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:32 am

Post by acryon »

In post 495, Joey_ wrote:To be fair, i enabled the quick hammer because.. well beef was incredibly scummy, its also easy to blame someone or blame a hammer when it is flipping read, hindsight is 20/20. You wouldnt be voting him rn if beef was indeed mafia
I think I would be. If Beef was scum, wouldn't that be a great spot for scum to hammer since it gets them instant cred?

P.edit: I agree with that.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 499, Joey_ wrote:So basically you are saying that you are voting for a behavior that couldve happen as either alignement ?
Kokichi not just quick hammered, he also incited ppl to give him hammer which is a nuance over a blatant scum quick hammer out of the blue (in the case beef fliped mefia)
Not necessarily. I think it's way more likely to have come from scum with Beef as town then it is for it to come from scum if Beef was scum. I don't give him town-credit for telling us what he was going to do beforehand. It's more likely just posturing transparency to me.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 am

Post by acryon »

FTR, my scumread on him isn't incredibly strong, but considering my other scumread was NK'd, I think it's a good place as any to start.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 am

Post by acryon »

In post 530, InfernoBrafin wrote:
In post 526, Joey_ wrote:@
Brafin
[/b]
That lynch on Beef was a blatant, scum-driven
: How and why ? Why was it blatantly scum driven?
TOWN does not push a quick lynch within a week of starting the game. Only scum. Town is not stupid; they want days to last as long as possible.
Given this thought process, what do you feel about Kokichi?
In post 540, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah, Acryon might be scum looking for an easy push
Aside from me, who do you think is scum and why? You clearly thought Beef was scum, but haven't been able to tell much else from you in reads.

Re: Brafin v. Joey.

I am also very confused by many of these Brafin posts. Maybe formatting issues? Either way I'm inclined to say it feels like TvT. I do think the posts from Brafin feel a little try-hard, but that's not too dissimilar from their play in the last game I played with them where they were town.
In post 528, InfernoBrafin wrote: Before I continue, I'd like to say 2 things: Piss response about "not trying to figure out why Rask was lynched" is scummy as frack. That is the only way we catch scum today, is by finding the motivation for last night's kill. That and the lynch is the only info we have.
The flip is relevant information; trying to figure out reasoning behind a kill is just as likely to lead us astray as it is to lead us to scum. I've played many games as scum where I literally chose the exact
opposite
for who it made sense for me to kill just to cause confusion. It's not worth chasing IMO.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 545, InfernoBrafin wrote:That being said: Players, it's just mafia. just play!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 576, Joey_ wrote:
In post 575, Joey_ wrote:Le reads le 100% accurate by le joey
InfernoDuckBeta EmeraldCuckichiPinocchioTorque
???
???
???
???
???
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓ PROB
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
Le grillIndexDunAcrylicPiss
???
VT
???
???
???
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
fixed
I know you're not on board with Kokichi-scum, but what is your town-read on him based on? Also why the townread on Index?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 580, Gamma Emerald wrote:He's not townreading Koki, he's townreading me
Oh whoops. Well same question to him regarding you then.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 583, Joey_ wrote:
In post 582, acryon wrote:
In post 580, Gamma Emerald wrote:He's not townreading Koki, he's townreading me
Oh whoops. Well same question to him regarding you then.
while being scumread makes it easier to find mefias, i find it rather annoying that im asked to explain all my reads regularly. Also my "read list" is much a tool i am using than a list i want ppl to react to every time
I have had a hard time determining whether or not Index's posts feel town or scum. I think they feel genuine, but you seem to have a better idea than me. I'm asking you to help me understand.

And TBF, you can't want people to follow you but then not explain the reads that would give them a reason to.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 591, MariaR wrote:
In post 588, Joey_ wrote:Not it doesnt

Mariar why do you townread me ?
You haven't tried to buddy me yet.
Plus your reaction to brain isn't the way you'd react as scum given we've went overreactions and stuff in our scum pt before. I think you're just town and yeah you've tricked me before but it feels correct here if not oh well
I also don't like how crayon just said "Oh Maria you're just obv town cause you are" Wtf I'm never obv town I'm always like lynchbait and shit and I didn't even post much to be tr when he made that statement it felt weird to me
FWIW, you're only further proving my point.
In post 592, MariaR wrote:Like I can get Alisae feeling upset that this isn't rolemad upick but I don't think they'd get as upset as they're acting rn. It feels way over the top to not read/make excuses
I can buy this, but it's interesting that you and Joey feel so opposite on it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:43 am

Post by acryon »

In post 609, pisskop wrote:
In post 477, acryon wrote:That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come.

I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.

That hammer was very bad. I thought the vote from Rask was even worse because he knew the hammer was going to come. I didn't vote Beef in the end, but I was there in spirit, so I'm hard-pressed to give anyone much crap for being on it.
What even is this saying? 'I was there in spirit'. what a copout. Accept you weren't on it. I don't like this.
What?? "Accept you weren't a part of that bad thing that happened." In what way do I benefit by saying I was "there in spirit" as a part of a mislynch?

In post 609, pisskop wrote:Did you even pressure kokichi? I don't recall anyone even really engaging him.
I did not, although I mentioned early on I didn't really like him.
In post 610, pisskop wrote:
In post 540, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah, Acryon might be scum looking for an easy push
Yes.
I feel like you're better than sheeping this. I mentioned early on I didn't like him. If you can't understand why a quickhammer wouldn't make me feel better about him, then I can't help you.
In post 610, pisskop wrote:
In post 542, acryon wrote:Either way I'm inclined to say it feels like TvT.
How? They are talking past one another. thats not indicative. Their pushes could just be probes. One of them is town, though, at least.
"Feels" implies an element of gut. The whole back and forth reads more like blown up misunderstanding than intentional misrepresentation.
In post 621, Joey_ wrote:im pretty sure crayola is town, why do you scumread him kokichi
OMGUS, that's why.

Starting out by voting Kokichi makes sense. It's the most anti-town thing that was done thusfar IMO, aside from Rask who directly enabled it, but he is dead. I was more than happy to move off of Kokichi as the day went on if he decided to start scumhunting, but it's clear he doesn't have interest in that, so I think it's probably fine where it is.

This play from PK feels
weird
. Scumlean there.

Pint is super wrong, but likely town.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 627, pisskop wrote:
In post 625, acryon wrote: What?? "Accept you weren't a part of that bad thing that happened." In what way do I benefit by saying I was "there in spirit" as a part of a mislynch?
Im talking to more than just you about the comments re:beefwagon. What do you make of the people saying scum were on the beefwagon? Do you think scum would pass up such a beefwagon, and hide off it? Why were you
not
on the beefy wagon? what made you on the beffwagon 'in spirit' instead of 'in practice'? Can I find more ways to say 'beefwagon'?
This is my point. I would have been on the beefwagon; I just wasn't interested in being on it at a point where it was close to a lynch. I wasn't ready to end the day.

I mean just by the numbers it's likely that there was scum on the beefwagon, but given its speed, I don't think it's a necessity. It was a stupid fast wagon, but those can just as easily be comprised of all overeager town as they can of town + scum.
I did not, although I mentioned early on I didn't really like him.
Y U NO DO THIS THEN
Because there were bigger fish to fry, and I hadn't seen enough else from him.
I feel like you're better than sheeping this. I mentioned early on I didn't like him. If you can't understand why a quickhammer wouldn't make me feel better about him, then I can't help you.
Just poking the proverbial bear. I feel like you can give me more. Kokichi is lurking, and I don't particularly enjoy it. My only other game with him he was much, much more involved, albeit he had a bunch of other dangerrump friends with him.
So if you have a gut feeling that he is playing quite a bit differently, why are you not looking into that more?

"Feels" implies an element of gut. The whole back and forth reads more like blown up misunderstanding than intentional misrepresentation.
I disagree. It could be TvT, but I don't feel the need to dismiss it. not when one of them is a scumread, and one a townread. Would you be willing to vote Inferno? Why or why not?
Not at this point. Their play feels earnest, although way off the mark in some ways. It's not too dissimilar from the last game I played with them. Fairly solid townread for me ATM.

Starting out by voting Kokichi makes sense. It's the most anti-town thing that was done thusfar IMO, aside from Rask who directly enabled it, but he is dead. I was more than happy to move off of Kokichi as the day went on if he decided to start scumhunting, but it's clear he doesn't have interest in that, so I think it's probably fine where it is.
Sell me his policy? Who else can eat rope? Wanna wagon somebody? Let's move this hellgame forward. The giant hand demands blood.
Well my two biggest scumreads from yesterday are dead. Kokichi is my number one now because his early play yesterday pinged, the quickhammer was bad, and his play today has been uninspiring to say the least. I could see scum!Gamma, because there just doesn't seem to be a lot of content in his play, but that's a very slight read. Dunnstral has essentially said nothing; could easily see scum in that spot.

Pint is super wrong, but likely town.
Why? I'd vote him.
Posts like and feel like town thought-process. Obviously his thought-process is off, similar to InfernoBrafin, but I can see it coming from town.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 631, pisskop wrote:
In post 628, acryon wrote:Because there were bigger fish to fry, and I hadn't seen enough else from him.
Who is the big fish now?
Kokichi. He doesn't look like he is actually trying to solve the game. He is voting me because I "look like scum trying to push an easy wagon", yet when he was called out by Beefster for having lazy and opportunsitic votes, his response was:
In post 153, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 130, Beefster wrote:What's the deal with this? These votes look lazy and opportunistic.
How? No one is even voting the last 2
While not the exact same scenario, guess how many votes were on Kokichi when I voted?
In post 628, acryon wrote:So if you have a gut feeling that he is playing quite a bit differently, why are you not looking into that more?
Honestly? he's on your wagon with me. Number 3 slot doesnt have to be scum, and since I didnt expect your wagon to explode I don't see it as opportunistic. How do you feel about his 'naked' vote?
See the point above. I don't think Kokichi is trying to solve the game. Day 1 consisted of chaos and impatience. Day 2 consists of OMGUS.
In post 628, acryon wrote: Not at this point. Their play feels earnest, although way off the mark in some ways. It's not too dissimilar from the last game I played with them. Fairly solid townread for me ATM.
is vomiting in my mouth a little a tell? I think atp they are one of the better lynches today.
My mind can be changed if someone can give me a good reason based on their posting that they are scum, but right now my read-through and my gut tells me it's town.
In post 628, acryon wrote:Well my two biggest scumreads from yesterday are dead.
Please get a readslist up. Or some suspects at least. I may not be set on you being scum, but your lack of definitive content will make you an easy mark for apathetic playerlists.

So we can agree on dunn and gamma?
Dunn yes. Gamma maybe not. Gamma is a lean-scum read based purely on PoE and unfamiliarity in his play.

Full readslist in order:

MariaR - Town
Joey_ - Town
InfernoBrafin - Lean-town
pinturicchio - Lean-town
Index Chan - Lean-town
Torque - Null
pisskop - Null
Gamma Emerald - Null (Lean-scum based on POE)
Dunnstral - Lean-scum
Kokichi Oma - Scum
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by acryon »

In post 639, pinturicchio wrote:Let's put InfernoBrafin and acryon in the ring!! That way, whichever the loser, we will lynch scum, and it will be funny to see which of them is better bussing his partner
Nope. Do you think Kokichi is town? Why?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 am

Post by acryon »

In post 663, Kokichi Oma wrote:So kiana is telling me, I'm scum for saying I'd hammer it beef reached L1 and then did it. Even though I said it way beforehand.
I don't see how saying you were going to do something beforehand means you can't be scum for doing it? But even if that were true, you're scum not for the quickhammer but because you aren't trying to solve the game.

Feel better about Index being town. I'm the much easier wagon to jump onto, so would've been very easy for scum!Index to come in with some reason to vote me and get that wagon to L-2 without drawing any suspicion.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:13 am

Post by acryon »

In post 659, Joey_ wrote:awe cmon, you guys are annoying at least vote him for something else
What do you think about the allegation that he doesn't appear to be trying to solve the game?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 667, Joey_ wrote:
In post 666, acryon wrote:
In post 659, Joey_ wrote:awe cmon, you guys are annoying at least vote him for something else
What do you think about the allegation that he doesn't appear to be trying to solve the game?
while this seems and might be true to some extent, its also an observation that could apply to a bunch of other slot and thus doesnt look like its valid to find mefia
I can understand that argument, but then we have him trying to appear like he is. For instance:
In post 443, Kokichi Oma wrote:Joey is a suspicious cat. May have to look over him tonight in rereading.
And then we have no follow up. Instead he just OMGUS's me. Then doesn't actually even try to expound at all on why I'm scum, and instead is defensive.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:02 am

Post by acryon »

My goodness this thread has been dead. Guessing it has something to do with this being spring break time for people?

@Mod:
V/LA until Monday morning CST.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:22 am

Post by acryon »

In post 677, MariaR wrote:If you tr me you tr Kokichi. Back off
Nope.
In post 675, MariaR wrote:The fact acryon is pushing Kokichi too makes me fine with having him in the scum pile considering I'm his top townread for "gut feelings" that just sounds like bs. It's interesting that he started pushing Kokichi right when he started getting heat.
1) I mentioned day 1 I didn't like Kokichi.

2) Do you think a single vote = heat? Hint: it does not.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 679, MariaR wrote:Okay look at it this way acryon I am either
A) Scum with Kokichi
B) Scum who is defending town Kokichi
C) Town with a very strong reason to tr Kokichi

What one is more likely?
D) Town who is just wrong. Lots of people have strong reasons and are wrong.
In post 680, MariaR wrote:
In post 678, acryon wrote:
In post 677, MariaR wrote:If you tr me you tr Kokichi. Back off
Nope.
In post 675, MariaR wrote:The fact acryon is pushing Kokichi too makes me fine with having him in the scum pile considering I'm his top townread for "gut feelings" that just sounds like bs. It's interesting that he started pushing Kokichi right when he started getting heat.
1) I mentioned day 1 I didn't like Kokichi.

2) Do you think a single vote = heat? Hint: it does not.
I see a lot of people building up to vote him.
Oh did you mean I pushed Kokichi right when Kokichi started getting heat, or right when I started getting heat? FWIW, I disagree with both as neither of us were really getting heat.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:11 am

Post by acryon »

In post 683, MariaR wrote:Let's take out the heat part then I don't think anything Kokichi has done is really scummy sure quickhammering was anti town but scum doing that is ???
You could try reading the other reasons I've posted. See . The quickhammer was just the catalyst.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 755, MariaR wrote:I don't think Kokichi as scum openly goes for Joey_ at the start
the quick hammer bit is NAI as fuck he'd do it as town or scum but the fact a few people are scumreading him for it makes red alarms go off in my head
So your primary reason for saying the quickhammer was NAI is because from your experience with him he would do it as either alignment. So how are people scummy for scumreading him for it when your only real reason is personal experience? I don't have that same experience with him as you do.
In post 755, MariaR wrote:crayon having me as lock town for barely any posts (at the time) felt weird cause I didn't really do much I think? So when I asked on it he was like "oh you're just obv town" and the fact he won't believe my tr on Kokichi for calling me "wrong" when he's been the wrong one so far is suspect as fuck to me
Just because I was wrong on things D1 (pretty much everyone was BTW) doesn't mean I'm going to give up my future reads and just sheep someone I think is town.

Wisdom, like Inferno, is town.
In post 875, MariaR wrote:and I mostly tr torque on tone and his convo with me felt legit he doesn't seem to really have an agenda he's just explaining his reads
This is how I feel, although POE is telling me I may be wrong.
In post 894, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 893, Joey_ wrote:i dont know who to flip honestly, i hardtownread pinnochios then scumread his lines d2, maybe i should reread
what was different?
I agree actually. I've had him as a town-read, and his D1 play felt townish, but he has just been doing
nothing
today, despite clearly being around.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 918, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 915, Wisdom wrote:so basically his playstyle
He even said he would consider replacing out... I mean come on.
Literally never said this or considered it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:17 am

Post by acryon »

In post 923, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 254, acryon wrote:

Sorry @acryon, got it wrong, you said "town might as well quit now", I remembered incorrectly, thought you said "in which case I might as well quit now".
That's fair enough.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:26 am

Post by acryon »

In post 925, Wisdom wrote:
In post 635, acryon wrote:MariaR - Town
why is maria town?
Torque actually explained it in a way that I struggled to put into words of my own:
In post 375, Torque wrote:harumaki is playing the game like she has no agenda which is villagery
Today has been weirder to be sure with the hardline defense of Kokichi, but overall in the absence of scummy content, I base my reads on tone, and MariaR's tone has always felt town to me.

Are there specific posts you have an issue with from her? I'm slightly concerned about how aggressive she is being in her defense of Kokichi, but at the same time I have a hard time seeing scum this aggressive in defending him.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:51 am

Post by acryon »

In post 928, MariaR wrote:
In post 917, acryon wrote:So your primary reason for saying the quickhammer was NAI is because from your experience with him he would do it as either alignment. So how are people scummy for scumreading him for it when your only real reason is personal experience? I don't have that same experience with him as you do.
Quickhammering in and of itself is NAI
quick hammering can come from town it can come from scum it's an anti town action yes but that doesn't auto=scummy it's how the person did it and acted around said quick hammer and correct me if I'm wrong you're sring him for the quick hammer itself (the nai part) not the reasons/actions he did around it (the AI part)
I agree with this. It is not necessarily scum. It is anti-town. Made sense to start the day voting someone who did something anti-town. Doesn't seems crazy to me. Good enough place to start as any IMO.
In post 929, MariaR wrote:
In post 917, acryon wrote:Just because I was wrong on things D1 (pretty much everyone was BTW) doesn't mean I'm going to give up my future reads and just sheep someone I think is town.
Mafia is about teamwork at the end of the day between the town. If you just keep going "I'm gonna keep going and not listen to anyone else" especially your top townread that isn't gonna get you far. It makes it seem like you want a ML.
I don't think I'm doing that. But I'm not going to just take your unconfirmed word for it that he is town. It's my reasons and gut against yours.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:38 am

Post by acryon »

In post 933, Wisdom wrote:
In post 931, acryon wrote:I agree with this. It is not necessarily scum. It is anti-town. Made sense to start the day voting someone who did something anti-town. Doesn't seems crazy to me. Good enough place to start as any IMO.
this just sounds like you care more about having justified votes than finding scum
It's more about using logic in my determination of where to begin scumhunting, but ok.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:30 am

Post by acryon »

Wow nothing has happened in the last 24 hours.
In post 943, Gamma Emerald wrote:You should not be prodging with how active you've been
Agree with this. Adds to the weirdness of his play.

@Joey: Who is scum?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 947, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: acryon
At least write a case so people have something to talk about. No one is saying anything so no one is responding to anything.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 949, Wisdom wrote:you mean so you can respond to it
Eh. Defense is just exhausting when one person thinks they know something and the other person knows they're wrong but can't explain it other than that.

That being said I've never heard of withholding reasons for a read based on not wanting someone to be able to respond to it. Either you don't have good enough reasons and/or you're being lazy.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:56 am

Post by acryon »

In post 951, Wisdom wrote:no, thats how i play

if i case you, youll respond and look townier

people already find you scummy so i dont need to convince them

so no case
This is silly. People are clearly having trouble getting into this game. The problem with not casing at all means
no one
can respond to it.

What if I just pinky-promise and tell you I won't respond to it at all?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:59 am

Post by acryon »

In post 956, Wisdom wrote:nah
I've only been signing up for one game at a time because my last couple have been pretty lively, and then we have this one. Just throw me a bone here.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 958, Wisdom wrote:if you want content, create it

you dont need me for it
I think I've tried doing that, but unfortunately it's not really doable on my own. I've made reasons for Kokichi-scum and been brushed off because of a disagreement with the quickhammer being AI, which I can understand, but gotten no real response to my other points on him aside from Joey. I've engaged MariaR on her reads. I've thoroughly responded to questions on my reads, giving people info to respond to.

If I'm not creating content, then I'm not sure who is.
Gamma Emerald wrote:idk about acryon
I think his playstyle might just piss people off
honestly wis he comes off a bit like you but lacking in charisma
I do better IRL. You can't see my smile behind the PC :)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 967, Wisdom wrote:i think pin is town gamma
Why?
In post 969, Joey_ wrote:
In post 946, acryon wrote:Wow nothing has happened in the last 24 hours.
In post 943, Gamma Emerald wrote:You should not be prodging with how active you've been
Agree with this. Adds to the weirdness of his play.

@Joey: Who is scum?
real answer is not town and it describes how im going to move forward after my meat blunder
Fair enough, but keep in mind almost everyone was a part of the meat blunder (although he looked like textbook scum so calling it a blunder seems overly negative).
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 986, Wisdom wrote:
In post 926, acryon wrote:and MariaR's tone has always felt town to me.
In post 984, Torque wrote:and I've already locked Maria as a villager way before that post due to tone
tone, tone, tone

bullshit

you both can't justify it because you are scum trying to buddy her
I'm willing to accept Torque can be scum, but not because he's townreading Maria based on tone. That's a bad reason.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:08 am

Post by acryon »

VOTE: Torque

But Kokichi likely needs to die next.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:13 am

Post by acryon »

In post 997, Wisdom wrote:so if torque flips scum, you'll vote kokichi?
I would say yes at this moment, but the flip from the NK can change things.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1003, Wisdom wrote:just the nk? associatives dont matter?
They do, but Torque's mentions of Kokichi could fall on either side of the fence, so it's fairly null.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:19 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1008, Wisdom wrote:yeah, but see, if torque flipped scum, the normal thing would be to search for associatives, in general, not just with kokichi. instead you seem predetermined to vote kokichi

pedit @acryon
Because I think he is scum. I could also definitely see Torque as scum, but those reads are independent of each other. Especially given the flow of this game, I'm not particularly optimistic about finding much via associatives.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:07 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1043, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1039, Joey_ wrote:yo wis talk to me about the pinnochio's tr
i liked how he handled my acryon vote, scum him probably doesnt say anything since he got one more vote for his mislynch but he remembered that i had stated im not voting acryon and questioned it
also how he wants to continue pushing acryon when he sees another wagon rising
in general I get the impression he has a strong read and wants to push it
Pint is likely town.
In post 1057, Wisdom wrote:and what read development
he's latched onto what basically is a policy lynch
This is a misrep (and you're not the only one to have made it). My initial vote for Kokichi was based on policy--voting someone that did something anti-town just seems like a good place to start. But very quickly that developed into legit reasons for him being scum, which I have outlined numerous times despite you and others pretending I haven't.
In post 1056, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1053, Joey_ wrote:just because his stance on the beef flip and or wagon dont make any sens as mefia. He started d2 saying that while he wasnt on the wagon, he thought the wagon was onto scum etc it makes hardly any sens to be this transparent about your incoherent behavior idk and tonewise (yes tone wisdom) i think hes fine, he looks sincere in most of his post, his reads development looks organic
i dont agree with any of that
he had the same tone when i played with scum-him
I try to play scum like I would play town so my tone is usually the same either way (at least I try to make it be).
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1062, Wisdom wrote:
In post 665, acryon wrote:you're scum not for the quickhammer but because you aren't trying to solve the game.
is this it?
because "not trying to solve the game" means lack of effort and i know tons of players who put in little to no effort yet still flip town
so still a policy lynch
Close. Try this one.
In post 670, acryon wrote:I can understand that argument, but then we have him trying to appear like he is. For instance:
In post 443, Kokichi Oma wrote:Joey is a suspicious cat. May have to look over him tonight in rereading.
And then we have no follow up. Instead he just OMGUS's me. Then doesn't actually even try to expound at all on why I'm scum, and instead is defensive.
In post 1065, MariaR wrote:Everything in the history of mafia is fakeable. It's just how genuine the answer/post you think is. I could easily fake half the stuff I type yes it's just how much do you believe.
Yet you have an issue with people townreading you for tone?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1081, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1079, acryon wrote:Close. Try this one.
i saw that too
omgus and being defensive arent scummy
still policy
It's clear you've lost yourself in the tunnel. But feel free to continue your misrep.

It is not strictly OMGUS. He has
attempted to look like he is doing things
, highlighted by the post I quoted, and has done nothing. That is the distinction between him and someone else that's doing nothing.
MariaR wrote:
In post 1079, acryon wrote:Yet you have an issue with people townreading you for tone?
With you yes.
Ok.
Wisdom wrote:so basically you have absolutely nothing, yet you have such a strong scumread where even if torque flipped scum, you would still go after kokichi instead of looking at associatives

i cannot find any town motivation in this
I think he is scum. Also clearly I would look at associatives to an extent. I mean I already did and commented on them re: Torque and Kokichi. I just don't have much confidence in them leading me to something more concrete than what I feel I have on Kokichi.

Again, another misrep.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:41 am

Post by acryon »

I'm starting to get worried about how hard you are trying to hyperbolize comments from me, and ignore the actual context.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 am

Post by acryon »

@Dunnstral: Why are you not voting?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:16 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1117, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1097, acryon wrote:@Dunnstral: Why are you not voting?
I am voting
Oh sorry. The votecount has you as both voting and not voting.
In post 1096, Keybladewielder wrote: Not Voting: Dunnstral
With 11 Alive, it's 6 to Lynch![/b]
Different question then. Of the other wagons, which one do you think is most likely on scum?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1146, pinturicchio wrote:Or maybe acryon is 1-BP goon to counter my role, idk
Or no matter who you targeted, scum RB'd you after your "softclaim"?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:53 am

Post by acryon »

We are both town Pint.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:19 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1182, pinturicchio wrote:Well then, what do we do. I'm not comfortable with acryon being alive after my night action. We could lynch Torque, but I'll not be here tomorrow to lynch acryon
How does the night-action at all implicate me as scum? I could be town BP. Town JK could have blocked you. Scum RB could have blocked you. In all of these scenarios, me being scum is not a requirement. I think you're just letting the tail wag the dog at this point.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1200, pisskop wrote:
In post 1195, acryon wrote:
In post 1182, pinturicchio wrote:Well then, what do we do. I'm not comfortable with acryon being alive after my night action. We could lynch Torque, but I'll not be here tomorrow to lynch acryon
How does the night-action at all implicate me as scum? I could be town BP. Town JK could have blocked you. Scum RB could have blocked you. In all of these scenarios, me being scum is not a requirement. I think you're just letting the tail wag the dog at this point.
No.

the question here is flawed. You should want to know how he thought this was going to implicate you. not on what if I'm town. Why he did it like that.

why do you townread him?
Because I townread him most of D1, and my issues with him today were due to tunneling when it didn't seem to make sense, although it makes some more sense now given his claim. His claim makes sense overall.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1195, acryon wrote:
I mean I understand his reaction from a town standpoint, I had a similar one in an older game
I do too. But at this point it feels like trying to make the evidence to support the read as opposed to evaluating the evidence and being willing to adjust.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1210, pisskop wrote:VOTE: punto
:?

I get how it is a convenient read. But do you really think his plan was to fake softclaim vig D1 as openly as he did so he could fully fake it later? I have to believe scum would be a
little
more subtle than that.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:45 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1245, MariaR wrote:
I'm a JOAT and one of my shots is a vig that's why Pins claim sounds like BS
So you
claimed
so you could CC Pint to justify voting him, but then you aren't voting him? Walk me through that. You are now supporting the idea that 1) there are TWO one-shot vig roles for town and that 2) it just so happened that Pint suspected a mafia BP? There is zero logic being used at this point.

IMO one of MariaR/Pint has to be scum here, but I believed Pint for the reasons I mentioned and I have a hard time seeing why scum would fake what MariaR did here, so I have no idea who is what.

Leaving my vote where it is because I don't think any of this makes Torque any less scum.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:49 am

Post by acryon »

Sorry I must have missed that part.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:53 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1320, Joey_ wrote:Mariar's play make 0 sens ever as scum
Yeah I have a hard time seeing that. But I was pretty sure scum doesn't soft like Pint did. But I definitely don't see a world where both are town.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1325, pinturicchio wrote:Does it make any difference if I say that I'm actually a two shot vigilante and I was lying so if I was roleblocked I wouldn't get roleblocked again and shoot acryon?
That seems even
less
likely. Would create the possibility of a day 3 MyLo by my calculation.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:12 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1332, Joey_ wrote:Maybe we have a sk ? is sk possible in this setup ?
It seems possible he is SK, but impossible that he is 2-shot vig. It's actually even worse than I thought. It could lead to a game over on night 2.

D1: 9v3
D2: 5v3 (mislynch town, scum NK town, both vig-shoot town)
On night 2, it's game over if town mislynches and vig shoots another townie.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 am

Post by acryon »

Sorry, first post doesn't include Beef in playerlist so thought it was 12 players.

I'm right about day 3 MyLo though.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1383, pinturicchio wrote:I really think that nobody claiming why acryon died makes me confirm that acryon is scum. If he was town and thinks I'm town (which he has stated), maybe he would claim if he was a BP? Why is a JOAT counterclaiming me instead of someone who protected acryon/acryon himself?
If someone JK'd you or protected me last night, how does them claiming here help anything? It literally confirms nothing. Same goes for me. No one even knows whether or not you actually shot at me.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1502, Kokichi Oma wrote:We should lynch acryon. Have pin shoot torque and have Maria shoot who she wants. Or use another shot. Doc on Maria
Shocked you feel this way.
In post 1509, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1508, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1502, Kokichi Oma wrote:We should lynch acryon. Have pin shoot torque and have Maria shoot who she wants. Or use another shot. Doc on Maria
This is the plan. Pin I assume you agree to this?
Maria how do you feel about this?
Yes, I agree. I've been scumreading acryon since the beginning of this game and I won't shoot anyone without saying it out loud. I have no problem with the leash on me and I have no problems if you want to lynch me, but do it tomorrow after I use my second shot. I'll probably get roleblocked/jailkept, that's my only issue with this plan
Maybe let's not go with a plan that the CC'd Vig is on board with...

@Mod
: Can we get a VC?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1520, pinturicchio wrote:Ok yeah, acryon has a point. Is weird that Maria agrees with a plan that I'm agreeing too, when she CCed just for getting me lynched.
Yeah. Something doesn't quite add up here.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:53 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1565, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think acryon should claim.
I'm not going to claim until I absolutely have to. My claim won't do anything to help the discussion really, so it's likely better if we avoid it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1588, Joey_ wrote:Notice how the mod used the phrasing “if i told you” over “if i answered that question” implying the favoritism would apply if index knew the answer to that question. Also there wouldnt be any favoritism toward scum there but only town thus the answer/information is pro-town. Tell me im reaching again pk/wis
Eh, this is reaching. Even if you're right, I'm of the opinion that we ignore this stuff to keep the game straight.
In post 1585, Gamma Emerald wrote:yo Torque seems to have given up, either that or is waiting out the wagon or smth like that
I really don't want pin to go free but I think I'm willing to give him a day just to try to kill a scum
This. If you want to lynch the person that was CC'd, lynch Pint. If you don't, you lynch Torque.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 am

Post by acryon »

I understand this might just be personal philosophy, but I think that is treading into a gray area that we don't want to be in.

The mod is not a part of the game. Trying to pull additional information the mod didn't intend to offer up in their posts is wrong IMO.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1595, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1594, acryon wrote:I understand this might just be personal philosophy, but I think that is treading into a gray area that we don't want to be in.

The mod is not a part of the game. Trying to pull additional information the mod didn't intend to offer up in their posts is wrong IMO.
I think it's fine to let the players make whatever they want out of things the mod says. I feel like trying to damage control just makes things worse.
I disagree. Is the spirit of the game for us to get into a back and forth about the wording of the mod when all he was trying to say was "I don't want to tell you"? Maybe I'm a purist, but to me that violates the spirit of the game. That's not supposed to be part of the game.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:19 am

Post by acryon »

Hey guys. Just phone posting quick but I’m V/LA. I’ll be back Monday morning as usual.

Skimmed over things for now and looks like we are claiming. I’m VT.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:42 am

Post by acryon »

Back. Going to do a read-through today.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:11 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2529, Alisae wrote:
In post 2528, acryon wrote:Back. Going to do a read-through today.
dude the day already ended
Are you serious?

Are you kidding me with this number of pages?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 am

Post by acryon »

THIRTY
pages since Saturday...
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2534, Alisae wrote:Also put ppp=200 in the url, preferibly before the ? And after the F=23
It increases the posts per page to 200 so you won't have to read as many pages
You're welcome
Ooooh pro-tip. Thanks.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:24 am

Post by acryon »

Yeah no.

VOTE: Kokichi
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2566, Kokichi Oma wrote:Was acryon your partner?
Yes.

This was such a weird game for me. Those last two days happened pretty much entirely during my weekend V/LA so this win was pretty much entirely Alisae's heavy lifting.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am

Post by acryon »

Really the biggest problem that town had I think was rushing into lynches. I mean I was supposedly one of the most widely suspected slots, yet we went through two whole days where I didn't even say anything really (due to timing of V/LA) and the town rushed into to lynch someone else and just ignored me.

Other than that idk that anyone specific played particularly badly.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2612, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2611, acryon wrote:Really the biggest problem that town had I think was rushing into lynches. I mean I was supposedly one of the most widely suspected slots, yet we went through two whole days where I didn't even say anything really (due to timing of V/LA) and the town rushed into to lynch someone else and just ignored me.

Other than that idk that anyone specific played particularly badly.
Gamma flipped town because alisae was mafia and thus we didnt need to wait around the corner for you to comeback because we hardtrd alisae, you were always scum from poe
A mafioso in hand is worth two in the bush.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:39 am

Post by acryon »

How else would this have played out though? Even if we didn't auto-win now, we block you tonight, shoot Joey, and then lynch you tomorrow.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2672, MariaR wrote:If I knew the win was 50%
I would've lynched your ass way sooner.
If that's your stance then the right play was lynching me earlier either way. Because even without the 50% we win tonight.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:42 am

Post by acryon »

But I get your frustration anyway. Sucks if your win-con isn't clear.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:49 am

Post by acryon »

Eh he did nothing malicious, and helped facilitate a game where at least some amount of people had fun.

Also now that I look at it, Alisae isn't quite right about it being achieving parity. We need to outnumber town.

I think it's possible the game was still going on, which is why extended twilights aren't great... Although like I said, even without that, the path to victory was clear.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:54 am

Post by acryon »

Oh

Well it's GG either way at this point.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:17 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2688, Keybladewielder wrote:Well... this happened. I had work last night and had to go to bed extra early so I could get up early today and... well, ya'll went and revealed your roles when the game wasn't going to end yet.

So, here's a few things I've noted having run this game:

1. I apologize if you signed up to play a Role Madness game due to it being uPick; I am wanting to get back into mafia but wasn't up to playing yet; so I wanted to mod and was in a Smash Bros. mood. Sorry if it wasn't fun; my schedule is so wacky that maybe modding isn't for me.
2. I also apologize for not being clear with wincons; I was trying to keep the serial killer a secret until they became necessary and someone figured it out, not realizing this would constitute a bastard game as, having checked the normal guidelines, it says serial killer is normal(?) and thusly I didn't think it was out of the question; my phrasing should have been better.
3. The balances, despite ending in a mafia win, was not my greatest idea. I figured since there were two threats I would limit the mafia, but I suppose I made it too-townsided (Making it all the more ironic when scum won.)

So, with those notes taken, I apologize once again for this game, for wasting your time, and I will no longer be modding games for the forseeable future. With that in mind, thanks for playing.

RED TEAM WINS.
You didn't waste my time :) Definitely some learning opportunities for you as a mod, but we couldn't have played at all without you, so thanks for modding Key!

Really great fakeclaim by Maria.

Alisae went try-hard and totally killed it during my absence.

As I said before, I think the big mistake people made was the "acryon is scum; we'll lynch him later" attitude. I've always heard and warned of the dangers of not executing when you have the chance, but this game really showed it best.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:30 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2704, pisskop wrote:hey
Hey

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”